Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 18, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
rc49ers53

So my girl just broke up with me after a year and half. I started liking another chick and the chemistry we have is amazing. I ain't gonna lie, I want my girl back, but I don't know if I should just say fuck it or get with the other girl. My ex said she'll take me back if I get rid of the other girl, but I don't know, she's hella fun to hang with and we just get along so well. What do you guys think?sad
July 18, 2011 @ 03:11 PM
I<3Skrillex

So my girl just broke up with me after a year and half. I started liking another chick and the chemistry we have is amazing. I ain't gonna lie, I want my girl back, but I don't know if I should just say fuck it or get with the other girl. My ex said she'll take me back if I get rid of the other girl, but I don't know, she's hella fun to hang with and we just get along so well. What do you guys think?sad

All depends on how you feel about your ex bro bro. If you still feel something, the amount of time you spent with her should be enough to make you instantly wanna go back to her. Then again, if you're sick of her, it's time for change.
July 18, 2011 @ 03:53 PM
chadd

dont let your ex play you like that son. stick with the new girl and i can almost guarantee your ex will be asking you to come back.
July 18, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
BOMAYE

you a virgin bro?

If that was directed to me then yeah I am

Instagram & Twitter: AliBomaye_11 Tumblr: Deehammad

July 18, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
mrfunnni

If that was directed to me then yeah I am

and you haven't fucked her why?

haha fag

July 18, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
mrfunnni

she just wants you back cause you got a new girl, jealousy will fade and shit will go back to how they used to be. Its like taking a different path to class everyday, you might like the new view more then the old.

haha fag

July 19, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
loop

and you haven't fucked her why?

because he freezes in the heat of the moment.
just go for it dont even think about it
July 19, 2011 @ 03:04 AM
Hellah Fresh

Go for the new girl. There was a reason why you and your ex isnt together no more. Unless you want to put up with a 2nd time she is going to breakup. Dont go back. Im am where you at now.
July 19, 2011 @ 03:16 AM
reversal

Go for the new girl. There was a reason why you and your ex isnt together no more. Unless you want to put up with a 2nd time she is going to breakup. Dont go back. Im am where you at now.

QFT. The only thing that I feel would make this easier for you is to come to terms with your ex. Don't let things be bitter between the two of you before you guys part ways.
July 19, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^ Well it all depends on what happen between them that caused her to break up with him like that. But i understand where you coming from because my and my ex been apart for 3 weeks and i called it off. She wanted us to work out but me.. i dont want to put up with her bs. She kept asking me if we will ever be together when she came back. I finall said no because the feeling of being in love with her isnt there anymore. Now she apparently she met a guy while she was down there over the weekend and i guess they are talking now. But yeah this will happen like that Reversal said.. but it all depends on the girl some girls move faster then others.
July 19, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
lstplcwnr

past 3 days of avoidance? leave.
well have you even tried to initiate contact?

rofl, seven days now. she's real stubborn. i've tried texting and calling her. no replys back and the night i called it felt like i was talking to myself for five minutes. fuck being a teenager man girls are fucking crazy..

wearekilling.tumblr.com / conistantinei.tumblr.com

July 19, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I was just here. I got over it tho. If you feel like workin through the issues you had then by all means go back. The same issues WILL come up. Its really all about committment and seeing it through. TBH, unless you thought of wifing her I'd say move on. A fresh start gives you the chance to live a little more stress free and have fun instead of walking on eggshells. Plus if the chemistry is right thats an excellent start.
July 19, 2011 @ 11:13 PM
$$$$$

Today i noticed and finally truly felt that I'm in love with my girlfriend. We have been dating for almost 9 months. It's an amazing feeling. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. cool
Probably gonna get hell for this post but fuck it.
July 19, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Guapamole

na its fine

i know that feel bro
July 20, 2011 @ 08:22 AM
Doobie

dis ♥♥♥♥♥ finna get it hard when dey break doe

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

July 20, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
trevxv3

Today i noticed and finally truly felt that I'm in love with my girlfriend. We have been dating for almost 9 months. It's an amazing feeling. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. cool
Probably gonna get hell for this post but fuck it.

Dude dont for a second believe that you guys won't break up. Real talk same thing happened to me, and next thing I know I have to come back to california and there it goes, el fin. Im not saying this to be cynical, just dont let your guard down caue shit thats out of our control can be a bitch sometimes.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 20, 2011 @ 11:19 AM
Hellah Fresh

I was just here. I got over it tho. If you feel like workin through the issues you had then by all means go back. The same issues WILL come up. Its really all about committment and seeing it through. TBH, unless you thought of wifing her I'd say move on. A fresh start gives you the chance to live a little more stress free and have fun instead of walking on eggshells. Plus if the chemistry is right thats an excellent start.

^^ He is right the issue WILL most 100% definitely come back up no matter how much you guys work it out. Me and my ex broke up here and there and got back together. Every time we get into a tiny argument over something stupid some way some how the ISSUE will be brought up again into the little argument. We argue so much that i just had to cut her off to save me the headache and stress. Unless you 2 can honestly learn how to forgive and forget maybe you 2 can work. But most likely she is probably still young to realize so from my POV a fresh start will be better.
July 20, 2011 @ 07:32 PM
$$$$$

Thanks and I do realize that it might not last forever, but I'm going to try my hardest it doesnt get to that point where we do break up. Whatever happens, happens
July 20, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
rc49ers53

I'm still thinking things through. Ex is leaving for Utah for a week this sunday while other girl is getting back from Mexico on Sunday. This week will be a tell tale sign of who I need to be with or start fresh with. Thanks for the advice fellas. smile
July 21, 2011 @ 10:58 AM
trevxv3

I'm still thinking things through. Ex is leaving for Utah for a week this sunday while other girl is getting back from Mexico on Sunday. This week will be a tell tale sign of who I need to be with or start fresh with. Thanks for the advice fellas. smile

I was in the exact same situation in high school. its really hard not to take them back when they break up with you, but I went with a new chick when the ex said she wanted me back. Dont regret it at all. I didn't realize how unhealthy my relationship with her was until I met this new girl, and found someone who I was just happy to be around all the time. I think we would still be together if she didnt have to move back east but thats how shit goes sometimes.

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 25, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
bliggy

Thoughts on girlfriend with lots of guy friends? I trust her but I don't trust them. Even admitted that one of her guy friends kissed her once outta nowhere and she walked away and didn't speak to him since then. Also still friends with her exes. I was like whatever about these things at first since I trust her and all but now I'm wondering whether I'm being too easy going. Whenever she goes out to parties with her friends and guys try to talk to her/get at her she usually ignores it or says no but she still dances with guys and that's it. She usually just smokes and kicks it with her guy friends as far as I know. Thoughts?
July 25, 2011 @ 05:37 AM
Pantic

Thoughts on girlfriend with lots of guy friends? I trust her but I don't trust them. Even admitted that one of her guy friends kissed her once outta nowhere and she walked away and didn't speak to him since then. Also still friends with her exes. I was like whatever about these things at first since I trust her and all but now I'm wondering whether I'm being too easy going. Whenever she goes out to parties with her friends and guys try to talk to her/get at her she usually ignores it or says no but she still dances with guys and that's it. She usually just smokes and kicks it with her guy friends as far as I know. Thoughts?

Don't be jealous, i know it's difficult as hell but trust me it will be much better.
My own girl is very attractive and she got countless of guys approaching her all the time, old friends declaring their love to her and shit. ALL the time. This was a real problem for me in the beginning, but you gotta look past that shit.

If a girl got alot of options and she still with you just means she really like you and she ain't gonna ruin that for herself.
July 25, 2011 @ 01:04 PM

Don't be jealous, i know it's difficult as hell but trust me it will be much better.
My own girl is very attractive and she got countless of guys approaching her all the time, old friends declaring their love to her and shit. ALL the time. This was a real problem for me in the beginning, but you gotta look past that shit.

If a girl got alot of options and she still with you just means she really like you and she ain't gonna ruin that for herself.

I get what your saying, but like bliggy said where do you draw the line at being too easy going?
July 25, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^ I have to agree. You have to look past that in trust her.
July 25, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
Serious_Threat

^^ I have to agree. You have to look past that in trust her.

Yeah I'd tell you the same thing. Cept I fucked around with a girl whose guy did that. Just saying.
July 25, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
rc49ers53

fuckk girls man
July 25, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
Too Trill

stupid advice...

if you a bitch then chose to be with one of the girls...

if you Trill...

den tell your girl that you left that "fun" girl for her so that she "takes" you bacc (simp ♥♥♥♥♥) and then be fucking em both... why settle for one if you can make it work and have two bitches for every other day of the week...

and if they find out, so what? on to the next triangle... but you sounding like a square so this aint gon happen
July 25, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
rc49ers53

I hope you ain't talking to me, It ain't always about fucking girls left and right my man, sure it's fun and all, but sometimes you wanna settle down with a bad chick. That's where I was at, now I wanna try to sleep with as many people as possible. Different strokes for different folks. Anyways, Girl B, the new girl I was talking to got back from mexico on Saturday, hasn't texted me since she got back.confused Do I text her?
July 25, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
kiIogram

was with my girl for 9 months, knew her for at least a year, we got a dog together.

she broke it up 3 weeks ago, she already has a new boyfriend. he's old, rich, and i've heard reports that around him "you just feel right".

so it goes.

|||||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||I|/

July 25, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
Too Trill

I hope you ain't talking to me, It ain't always about fucking girls left and right my man, sure it's fun and all, but sometimes you wanna settle down with a bad chick. That's where I was at, now I wanna try to sleep with as many people as possible. Different strokes for different folks. Anyways, Girl B, the new girl I was talking to got back from mexico on Saturday, hasn't texted me since she got back.confused Do I text her?

yes i am talking to you and do you know how much of a simp you soound like???

"should i text her" are you serious????

ima call you Ese Simp from now on

Please login first to reply.