June 28, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Tommy Boy

drop it, unless you're going to the same school and really care for her. going into college single is the best way to go.
June 28, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
r4ylo

well here is an update. We went to a party and after we were walking in this field at a school nearby. she looked through my phone and saw I was texting this girl she knows I had a thing with (there was nothing bad no flirting nothing) she threw my phone and punched me in the face. i tackled her to the ground and shit was going crazy. after we actually talked like civilized people. we decided to leave each others past in the past. easy as that. smooth sailing for a while

lol. you scream bitch made
June 28, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
tmwtg

well here is an update. We went to a party and after we were walking in this field at a school nearby. she looked through my phone and saw I was texting this girl she knows I had a thing with (there was nothing bad no flirting nothing) she threw my phone and punched me in the face. i tackled her to the ground and shit was going crazy. after we actually talked like civilized people. we decided to leave each others past in the past. easy as that. smooth sailing for a while

Your girl must be hood as fuck.

That shit is a red flag, not something you love her even more for. I SMH'd at the happy ending.
June 29, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
sado

June 29, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
Hellah Fresh

This is exactly how my relationship is. Me and my girl went from Amazing to rock bottom to the point when we get into and argument we are both raging out yelling at the top of our lungs. No matter how much i want us to work out we are getting worse to the point i just had to break it off for the best of both of us. sad
June 29, 2011 @ 05:50 AM
Doobie

wow that point in the relationship is the worst.. you know its gotta happen at some point..
hope everything works out for you
good luck sad

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

June 29, 2011 @ 03:30 PM

got out of a very longgg relationship recently and i dont even know how to put myself out there/talk to women anymore... i put way to much into the relationship and lost myself and a majority of my friends. any advice?
June 29, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
tree fiddy

i went through the same thing as you.

all i did was sit and cry, and look at me now smile
June 29, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
Hellah Fresh

Its though but you have to suck it up and move on and focus on yourself.
June 29, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
thenorthside

This is exactly how my relationship is. Me and my girl went from Amazing to rock bottom to the point when we get into and argument we are both raging out yelling at the top of our lungs. No matter how much i want us to work out we are getting worse to the point i just had to break it off for the best of both of us. sad

i hate this...but in the end, it's for the best.
stay up dude.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

June 30, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
mellowberd

Is it a bad idea if you go on a date with your cousin's ex from jr high? Like my cousin is probably still in mad love with her internally.
July 11, 2011 @ 02:13 AM
DirtbagZack

how the fuck can you deal with breaking up with a bitch after 2 years . i fucked a couple girls since the break up but i still cant get over it . and i think shes fallin for another ♥♥♥♥♥ and its killin me yo.

whatever

July 11, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
Tommy Boy

time and keeping yourself occupied.
July 11, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
DirtbagZack

but the thing is im not tryin to get back with her. i just feel like she shouldnt date other ♥♥♥♥♥s but i should date other bitches. it sounds unfair but idk i feel defeated.

whatever

July 11, 2011 @ 01:26 PM
tmwtg

^ You're selfish. That's not a good thing, btw.

Move on, man. It hurts, but keeping yourself busy with hobbies + other bitches will get you over her.
July 11, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
CrackPipeLips

i cant find a bitch that i like at all. Any girl I hook up with i never call. Are my standards too high personality wise?

Like I cant picture myself being in a relationship. Shits fucked.
July 11, 2011 @ 02:48 PM
Hellah Fresh

^^^ You just gotta be patience thats all.

Thanks Northside.

but the thing is im not tryin to get back with her. i just feel like she shouldnt date other ♥♥♥♥♥s but i should date other bitches. it sounds unfair but idk i feel defeated.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=df0ojyS630Q

On the real tho you just gotta move on and don't be selfish. If you can't get over her that means you love her still.
July 16, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
The Main Event

Bumping this thread up for my own question.

Been with this girl for a bit, I actually like her a lot. I got real fucked up and cheated, got all guilty and shit so I told her. She's pretty pissed and obviously I can't blame her for that. Any tips on how to try to fix the situation (I know its basically in her hands at this point), I'm trying but was wondering if anyone else had any experience and had any advice?

tl;dr: cheated, how to fix?
July 16, 2011 @ 05:26 PM
Danielle

Let her get through it herself. She will probably be angry for a while and question a lot of things. Let her, support her and be open with her. Do things like leaving your social network sites open around her, cut out the people you know she will be fussy with (if you really want to be with her for the long term), make her feel special.
July 16, 2011 @ 08:47 PM
The Main Event

Let her get through it herself. She will probably be angry for a while and question a lot of things. Let her, support her and be open with her. Do things like leaving your social network sites open around her, cut out the people you know she will be fussy with (if you really want to be with her for the long term), make her feel special.

Like I'm trying to be really supportive and listen to what she has to say, I just wish there was something more that I could. Any tips for how to make her feel special? I know every girl is gonna be different, but maybe some female perspective could help come up with something more creative than I normally could?
July 16, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Danielle

bout to say that wont work but who knows better than a female

It might not work for everyone, but it'll work if you're really meant to stay with each other. And for above, yeah that's a tough question on how to make her feel special. Just be raw and honest with her, think about her hobbies, promote them. Just love her, if that makes any sense. If it's meant to be it'll get better.

Though this has not happened to me so I don't know the initial outcome. If I were in the situation, that'd be the scenario I'd want it as though.
July 16, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
Jake2545

So I've been kickin it with this girl I met at this party. We hooked up a bit at the party and then I went back to school. Since I have been home for summer we have chilled a few times, smoked, talked about some crazy shit and fooled around a little bit. She is a way chill chick and we click really well. She seems to be pretty into me and I'm definitely feeling this chick but I'm just not sure how to take it to the next level with her. I'm trying to get a serious relationship out of this. I ended my last relationship of three years about 5 months ago and since then it's just been random hookups. Any suggestions on how I can wife this girl up?

Peace
Jake cool
July 16, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
Juice

Alright this isn't really a problem but why when you tell bitches you had sex with a girl they know, all of sudden they wanna fuck, like with you giving no effort.. I have no problem with it but damn. I had a crush on this girl at my school and somehow we like start messing with each other and I used to fuck with her in the halls and shit, talk to her when I seen her. She wasn't really easy, I wasnt really trying to make it obvious I was chasing. so I liked used to make jokes about would you marry me, blazzay blah. So I got her number eventually and she called me spring break one night at like 2am tipsy. so we're talking and shit, and i ask her is she a virgin, she says yes. then she asked me about a relationship I had with another bitch. I told her, then she asked did you fuck her, and i admitted it. After that, I can tell shit changed like alot. Like she would hit me up everyday. then eventually she told me she was in love with me. Now she's basically handing me her virginity like it aint shit. Of course, ima hit it.. but i know she is gonna get like all attached and shit And I dont really like her like that. What should happen?
July 16, 2011 @ 11:52 PM
lstplcwnr

Girl has been avoiding me for five days over some small stupid shit. In the mean time, she's texting this faggot and hanging out with like three other losers to watch harry potter. Break up or not? Been dating for five months, lol..

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

July 17, 2011 @ 12:22 AM
BOMAYE

Me and this chick I've been talkin to for about 4 month always hang out at her house and it always ends up at some point she'll just decide to get freaky and climb on top of me and start kissing and dry humping me and playin wit my dick and stuff like that. I WANT TO HIT! but idk to make the transition from her doing that stuff to us havin sex. I don't want to make it seem like thats all I want to do but that is what I want to do. Basically, how do I get the girls pants off without seeming doggish?
July 17, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
whoarekyle

So I'm talking to this girl who played one of my good homies. Like he bought her everything: dinner, jewelry. He took her to prom and she danced with every dude but him. Felt bad for the guy, but this girl is crazy cute, and I'm for sure down to smash. She's being all cute with me, and we been hanging out pretty consistently, but I ain't even made a move yet because I don't know what I want from the chick. The fuck I do? Risk being played or just out while I can?
July 17, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
whoarekyle

you're next on her hitlist. eject eject eject eject eject eject eject eject eject eject

no chance in getting the ball on my side of the court?
July 17, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

Me and this chick I've been talkin to for about 4 month always hang out at her house and it always ends up at some point she'll just decide to get freaky and climb on top of me and start kissing and dry humping me and playin wit my dick and stuff like that. I WANT TO HIT! but idk to make the transition from her doing that stuff to us havin sex. I don't want to make it seem like thats all I want to do but that is what I want to do. Basically, how do I get the girls pants off without seeming doggish?

this is THEE gayest post i've ever seen

pull the bitches pants off... fuck seeming doggish she played wit your dick bro theres no limit after that fuck her

www.NickyDsss.com

July 17, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
TonoVillaino

smooth 4months and you haven't done anything? Dude if shes grinding on your dick she wants to fuck. In the midst of that dry humping start taking some clothes off, stick your dick in her vagina, pull out bust on her face or where ever, and go to sleep.
July 18, 2011 @ 11:18 AM
EMU OG

smooth 4months and you haven't done anything? Dude if shes grinding on your dick she wants to fuck. In the midst of that dry humping start taking some clothes off, stick your dick in her vagina, pull out bust on her face or where ever, and go to sleep.

you a virgin bro?

Please login first to reply.