Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 18, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
tmwtg

My ex-FWB sent me a text at 4AM last night. Here's the text:

not gonna lie i fuckin miss u wish u were here

Note: I used to come over and smash only on late nights. She has a bf. Drunk text?
June 18, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
KoreanJesus

anyone self conscious about their size?
June 18, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
mike868y

Note: I used to come over and smash only on late nights. She has a bf. Drunk text?

you think?!
June 19, 2011 @ 03:52 AM
Saro

If she tells you you're small, you're dealing wit a pussy the size of the grand canyon
June 19, 2011 @ 09:00 AM
Pantic

What worked great for me is dressing up, surprise her with a flower and take her to dinner. Did that once and she still takling bout it smile
Also stuffed animals work wonders. They always remind her of you(good if you're not with her), and mark your territory (her bed)

Man im gonna steal your stuffed animal idea. It's a perfect surprise gift. Makes her think about you when you ain't even in her bed cool
June 19, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
Solace King

June 19, 2011 @ 09:59 AM
thenorthside

^ someone ban this fuck, he keeps posting the same link everywhere.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

June 19, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
Jens Voigt

If she tells you you're small, you're dealing wit a pussy the size of the grand canyon

So you're saying you know his size?

June 20, 2011 @ 09:33 AM
Young Handsome

Yeah dawg I know what you mean I fucked a girl for 20 mins straight and she orgasmed
June 21, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
Pantic

How do you all deal with jealousy?
Been in a relationship for a good half year, she fucked 2 other guys and im cool with that. Been alot more around than her in the past, and it's not like i can only fuck with virgins. But lately i hear of so many guys she been flirting with and shit. I cant even keep a count of it anymore, shit is killing me! I really want to look past all this shit but im finding it harder for every motherfucker that she been texting or kissing.
June 21, 2011 @ 10:01 PM
401Dom

How do you all deal with jealousy?
Been in a relationship for a good half year, she fucked 2 other guys and im cool with that. Been alot more around than her in the past, and it's not like i can only fuck with virgins. But lately i hear of so many guys she been flirting with and shit. I cant even keep a count of it anymore, shit is killing me! I really want to look past all this shit but im finding it harder for every motherfucker that she been texting or kissing.

Your officially dating this girl? Like girlfriend and boyfriend?
June 21, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
Bubbs619

Im pretty sure I just got played.

June 22, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
RocketsFan14

So there's this girl that has a big crush on me and my gf feels threatened/jealous. How can this be an advantage to me?
June 22, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
AG_23

So there's this girl that has a big crush on me and my gf feels threatened/jealous. How can this be an advantage to me?

youre such a bitch.

get anal out of it.
June 22, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
Pantic

Your officially dating this girl? Like girlfriend and boyfriend?

Yeah. Don't misunderstand she haven't been flirting while shes been seeing me, but shes the type of girl that always needs someone to text at night or whatever. Can mention like 10-12 different dudes over the past 3 years. I think about it every damn time we are together.
June 22, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
Belak

I've been tight with this chick for 4-5 years now, we've kicked it with general homies and whatnot keeping it mutual. I've always thought she was cute so I was like damn I'm gonna go in. Last year up at my homies cabin, I was gamin her up and she rejected me...so i've let it cool, and we all went college. Now she's back after her 1st year and she's changed a lot, way more social and driven. She's cute as fuck and now I wanna get it in but I don't know how to smooth out the friend zone transition.
June 22, 2011 @ 01:46 PM
whenarichniggawantU

4-5 years? you're in way to deep. prepare yourself for the "i dont want to ruin our friendship" speech cuz its definitely coming.
June 22, 2011 @ 01:49 PM
zzzboy

there is a female that i like when i'm horny, but not after i finish. no go?
June 22, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
PlugTunin

how do i steal someones girlfriend? i dont really know the dude so its cool

This new layout is a disappointment

June 22, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
theconqueror

lay the pipe and lay it good.
June 22, 2011 @ 03:14 PM

Inactive

Was in the gym just a couple of hours ago.. This stunning ass girl A++ grade, was eyeing me, so I played it cool for a couple of minutes (did my workout), then I was about to fill my bottle with some water, and then get back to her.... Right in front of her, I manage to spill the remaining water I had in the bottle out on the floor... "()#$%(#"/%, Felt so fucking stupid, when I came back, she left.. Why did God do that to me?
June 22, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
sliicktalk

Chloroforn. Lots of it
June 27, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
theXman

what you guys think about youre significant other goin to the club and dancin up on other dudes? does that shit fly or is it disrespectful?
June 27, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
Pantic

what you guys think about youre significant other goin to the club and dancin up on other dudes? does that shit fly or is it disrespectful?

Depends, would you do the same? Then yes it's fine. If not then you should tell her and if she likes you she will respect that.
June 27, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Nope. Because i bet everything if you dance with a chick hotter than her she'll get jealous and talk shit later. Better to just chill with each other. I've been there, I didn't GAF but she went OD on my ass so we agreed to keep it just us.
June 28, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
Hellah Fresh

Been going out with my girl for 2 months.
There is no trust. she doesn't trust me but i trust her.
It seems as if I have made her depressed. and to be honest I just can't take it anymore. she just doesn't really talk to me anymore like real talk.
this might sound like a rant but whatever i feel better already.smile
if you got any advice please HELP

I almost in the same boat as you. i been with my girl for about 1 year and we started off very good until down the road. Long story short some guy came and tried to holla at my girl taking her kindness for her weakness so i fronted the guy. Ever since we havent been very happy like we once was before he came in. It got so bad to the point we were arguing and screaming to the top of our lungs breaking shit. So as of yesterday i had to let her go no matter how hard it was for me it was for the best for the both of us. We needed time apart. You are still early in your relationship but by the looks of it.. it is only going to get worse like mine and sometimes it best to let go and see what happens from that point on.
June 28, 2011 @ 12:58 PM
ALEXvonDOOM

I almost in the same boat as you. i been with my girl for about 1 year and we started off very good until down the road. Long story short some guy came and tried to holla at my girl taking her kindness for her weakness so i fronted the guy. Ever since we havent been very happy like we once was before he came in. It got so bad to the point we were arguing and screaming to the top of our lungs breaking shit. So as of yesterday i had to let her go no matter how hard it was for me it was for the best for the both of us. We needed time apart. You are still early in your relationship but by the looks of it.. it is only going to get worse like mine and sometimes it best to let go and see what happens from that point on.

well here is an update. We went to a party and after we were walking in this field at a school nearby. she looked through my phone and saw I was texting this girl she knows I had a thing with (there was nothing bad no flirting nothing) she threw my phone and punched me in the face. i tackled her to the ground and shit was going crazy. after we actually talked like civilized people. we decided to leave each others past in the past. easy as that. smooth sailing for a while
June 28, 2011 @ 01:04 PM
NoStress

I dont know how I would react to getting punched in the face razz

burr

June 28, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
ALEXvonDOOM

^ don't judge me. It was my first instinct
June 28, 2011 @ 02:49 PM
theXman

opinions on relationships before college? drop it or give it a try or what?

Please login first to reply.