SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 29, 2011 @ 11:52 PM

alright this girl i been friends with for about a year is dating some faggot knows im perfect for her but she is on the fence for leaving him. what can i say to completely make her want to be with me and think of him as a bitch?
May 30, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
AW

i told this one bitch i liked her one day through text and then a few days later she tells me she started to have feelins for me. i didnt kno how to respond so i didnt repsond and 30min later she followed up with a "just kidding"

im bout to ask her why it didnt work out soon since we wont be seeing eachother anymore. what does hb think?

so you liked her and you didnt know how to respond?? why not be straight up when she admitted to liking you also? She probably thinks you're playing games or something because you didnt respond. Either that, or she has someone else she wants to get with.
May 30, 2011 @ 02:44 AM
unknown force.

i hate my gf
should i break up wif her?
May 30, 2011 @ 03:06 AM
Jens Voigt

^Yes.

May 30, 2011 @ 08:02 AM
shakintheD

i got bitches on deck but im scared to commit wit a girl D: i dont want to miss out on other bitches but i want a main bitch also
May 30, 2011 @ 02:06 PM
HYPELO

so you liked her and you didnt know how to respond?? why not be straight up when she admitted to liking you also? She probably thinks you're playing games or something because you didnt respond. Either that, or she has someone else she wants to get with.

What do u mean be straight up? i told her i liked her before she admitted to liking me, so how do you think I should of responded
May 30, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
Moises Arias

Ight so this girl I'm talking to say she wants to go chill. Now I don't really have emotions for her but wouldn't mind smashing her.but she got one of those young midset so should I throw her hints or just tell her straight up I ain't meeting her unless I get some play.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 30, 2011 @ 05:42 PM
jimmillion

^ y not meet up, chill, toss some obvi hints her way, then tell her your gonna HULK SMASH now so lay the fuck down.
May 31, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
gtX

So i got this girl a b-day present, it's something she's been looking for for a long time and wanting to have one. Her B-day was like 3 days ago, she thanked me for the gift when I gave it to her n such...But she hasn't tell me if she liked it or not, I know she told her cousin and her bro she loved their gifts like next day...We were the only 3 that gave her gifts that day (it was kind of like a family birthday only)--So my question is Do i somehow ask her if she liked my gift or not ? ///// OR Should I just drop it and leave it be.
May 31, 2011 @ 02:36 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

This girl said I can't get her number because her bf checks her phone.....hmm? BS?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S1fUDwwYkM&playnext=1&list=PL8705D0BBEB557DEA
May 31, 2011 @ 04:44 AM
DopieObie

So i got this girl a b-day present, it's something she's been looking for for a long time and wanting to have one. Her B-day was like 3 days ago, she thanked me for the gift when I gave it to her n such...But she hasn't tell me if she liked it or not, I know she told her cousin and her bro she loved their gifts like next day...We were the only 3 that gave her gifts that day (it was kind of like a family birthday only)--So my question is Do i somehow ask her if she liked my gift or not ? ///// OR Should I just drop it and leave it be.

Wtf man, just ask her if she liked your present.. ♥♥♥♥♥ wtf confusedconfused
May 31, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
janice201149

thanks im going to offer her a can of soda when i go out for lunch cool

ok talking problem.how can i give a girl little Hints that i like her

Show her that you care...Make her to be your friend.
May 31, 2011 @ 05:12 AM
elteste01

Sharing is good. Waiting for new studies.
May 31, 2011 @ 07:20 AM
dr_funk

You wrote "this girl" so i assume you're not in a relationship with her. And it sounds like you tried hard to make her a great gift (maybe expensive or rare)in order to make her happy. Now you want her to be thankfull to you, because you showed that you really care about her.
If that is correct read on, if not, just ignore this post.

So it seems to me (and most likely to her) that you're searching for approval. It's ok that you like her and its ok to make birthday gifts, but it sticks out that you only made this great gift to look good in front of her and to kiss up to her, which makes you seem very needy. This probably is the reason she didn't talk to you about the present.

So do yourself a favour and DON'T ask her! If you do it will make things ever worse than they already are.

Hope that helps
(excuse my bad english)
May 31, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
idontsmoke

what to get my girl for her birthday? something simple

we've been together 4 months
May 31, 2011 @ 08:39 AM
dr_funk

What worked great for me is dressing up, surprise her with a flower and take her to dinner. Did that once and she still takling bout it smile
Also stuffed animals work wonders. They always remind her of you(good if you're not with her), and mark your territory (her bed)
May 31, 2011 @ 04:13 PM
gtX

You wrote "this girl" so i assume you're not in a relationship with her. And it sounds like you tried hard to make her a great gift (maybe expensive or rare)in order to make her happy. Now you want her to be thankfull to you, because you showed that you really care about her.
If that is correct read on, if not, just ignore this post.

So it seems to me (and most likely to her) that you're searching for approval. It's ok that you like her and its ok to make birthday gifts, but it sticks out that you only made this great gift to look good in front of her and to kiss up to her, which makes you seem very needy. This probably is the reason she didn't talk to you about the present.

So do yourself a favour and DON'T ask her! If you do it will make things ever worse than they already are.

Hope that helps
(excuse my bad english)

Yea we aren't in a relationship. Only know her for about 3 months. The gift wasn't anything expensive or rare, just something she been told me repeatedly what she was looking for, If i know where to get one. So I just want to suprise her and make her happy.

Not so much as I want her to be thankfull to me (Kinda like you see someone need help and you help, not expecting anything in return) I just wanna know if it was good that she liked it or not. Although, I guess my choice for the b-day gift was a bit too personal? It wasn't my intention to kiss it up to her or make my gift look good in front of her. It simply was just something she wanted and I thought she would love it if she able to has it. But I guess it didn't look that way to her.

It looks like i'm in a really bad situation here. I'm not gonna ask her about it. What's your recommendation? [Thanks a lot, and your english is just fine.]
June 1, 2011 @ 08:19 AM
dr_funk

Yea we aren't in a relationship. Only know her for about 3 months. The gift wasn't anything expensive or rare, just something she been told me repeatedly what she was looking for, If i know where to get one. So I just want to suprise her and make her happy.

Not so much as I want her to be thankfull to me (Kinda like you see someone need help and you help, not expecting anything in return) I just wanna know if it was good that she liked it or not. Although, I guess my choice for the b-day gift was a bit too personal? It wasn't my intention to kiss it up to her or make my gift look good in front of her. It simply was just something she wanted and I thought she would love it if she able to has it. But I guess it didn't look that way to her.

It looks like i'm in a really bad situation here. I'm not gonna ask her about it. What's your recommendation? [Thanks a lot, and your english is just fine.]

What you must do is avoid the "friendzone" by any means necessary since it seem that you already in it with one foot. You have to make her feel attraction for you. A good way to do this beeing playfull when you around her and tease her a little from time to time. Don't be rude or something, just make a little fun of her. (When shes hitting you on the arm and calling you an asshole while smiling, you're doing it right) Also don't be too available to her, don't call her that often (if you call her once she should call you twice or 3 times in return).
This is called: giving her the gift of missing you.

It also helps if she can see that other women are interested in you because jealousy is one of the most powerful emotions. But don't tell her: "Hey, x wants me and y is into me too" A better way is to talk to other women (maybe the one you know had a crush on you) and make them laugh, this gives you status and puts her on the spot to step her game up or she (at least) thinks she might be loosing you.

Good luck
June 2, 2011 @ 08:20 AM
idontsmoke

What worked great for me is dressing up, surprise her with a flower and take her to dinner. Did that once and she still takling bout it smile
Also stuffed animals work wonders. They always remind her of you(good if you're not with her), and mark your territory (her bed)

nice! thanks a bunch, really appreciate it

got any other suggestions?
June 2, 2011 @ 09:07 AM
Buzz Lightyear

It's hard. I'm always on the road. I can't build a solid relationship with a co-worker, or female counterpart.
June 2, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
trnst

dead:
Guy: Hey girl, you wanna hang out sometime?
Girl: I have a boyfriend
guy: And i have a math test tomorrow
girl: What does that have to do with anything?
Guy: Oh, i thought we were talkin about things we can cheat on

cool
June 7, 2011 @ 10:20 AM
ALEXvonDOOM

need MAD help
Been going out with my girl for 2 months.
There is no trust. she doesn't trust me but i trust her.
It seems as if I have made her depressed. and to be honest I just can't take it anymore. she just doesn't really talk to me anymore like real talk.
this might sound like a rant but whatever i feel better already.smile
if you got any advice please HELP
June 7, 2011 @ 12:16 PM
tmwtg

^ Leave her.

You don't need this drama, nor do you have to put up with it.
June 7, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
401Dom

And why doesnt she trust you? Bad breakup in the past where she was cheated on? Or does she feel like your playing her?
June 7, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
June 7, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
Young Handsome

Leave your phone open to texts from another bitch

make her salty cool
June 7, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
ALEXvonDOOM

And why doesnt she trust you? Bad breakup in the past where she was cheated on? Or does she feel like your playing her?

both my dude both
June 7, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
dang y0u 2w0

Been going out with my girl for 2 months.
There is no trust. she doesn't trust me but i trust her.
It seems as if I have made her depressed. and to be honest I just can't take it anymore. she just doesn't really talk to me anymore like real talk.
this might sound like a rant but whatever i feel better already.smile
if you got any advice please HELP

From a woman's perspective I honestly feel you should let it go. Its only been 2 months UNLESS youre willing to go above and beyond to prove youre doing otherwise I'd say leave it alone. This chick needs time to figure herself out.
June 17, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
FRESHPRINCE707

edit
June 17, 2011 @ 06:49 PM
loop

idk call in sick?

Please login first to reply.