Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 28, 2010 @ 03:42 PM
BA$ED

alright i usually don't put this shit on forums but whatever im bored at school lol

so me and my ex broke up about a month ago (she broke it off cause she was too busy for relationships), and i still kept in contact with her alot (talking on the phone & hanging out) shit like that. then i start talking with this other chick that i haven't talked to in a loooong while, and i only started talking to her again cause she plays cod alot. so we start hanging out more now and shit.

anyways just a few days ago i hung out with my ex, just chillin and all was good. and the day after she just decides that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

shits already fucked up so i ask around, and she somehow found out about the other girl, now shes all up on facebook calling me a liar and shit saying that i was trying to play her for a fool for a month. and with the chick im somewhat seeing now is kinda sketchy, theres days where she wants to chill and days where i feel like shes making excuses so we can't hang out.

im getting to the point where its like, fuck both these bitches. i dont understand why my ex is trippin cause shes the one that broke it off with me. man fuck relationships forreals haha
April 28, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
JayLovesPinays

B1AZE,

I know your ex broke up with you because she didn't have enough time for you (which, in that case, I wouldn't have wanted to stay in contact with her any further) but did she question you a lot about other girls while y'all were still dating? It seems like maybe she was concerned about whether you had been with other girls and you denied it. That's the only reason I can see why should would be upset and call you a liar... because she thought the 2nd girl was someone you had probably been creeping with during the relationship. You should probably clarify that with her (if you still care).

As for the 2nd girl, you are probably just trying to see her too much. She might know that you are seeing her as a potential S.O., and she doesn't really want that type of relationship with you which is why she's trying to keep the distance. You can always take the straight-forward, direct approach and ask her what's the deal with you two.
April 28, 2010 @ 06:24 PM
FreshAddict

so me n this girl been talkin for 4 months right after her ex broke up wit her...she was callin me up everyday talkin 4 hours n we were chillin a lot n shit...but a couple weeks ago her ex called her sayin he love her n want her back...she ended up takin him back (hes cheated on her in the past)...thing is she still calls me n bbms me n asks to chill...what the fuck is going on?

im sayin on to the next one but im just curious to kno what this is all about
April 28, 2010 @ 06:27 PM
FreshAddict

whats going on is you were her rebound. and shes coming to you for comfort whenever he main ***** aint doin it right.

this rarely translates to sex. it's just emotional cheating.

thats wat i thought...thanks b
April 28, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
JayLovesPinays

As for why she still calls... In case something goes wrong in her relationship again because she knows you're the simp (it is what it is) that will be there to listen to her bitch when she needs to. She doesn't want to have a serious relationship with you, and obviously doesn't value you as a person beyond her own personal needs. Cancel all communication with her.
April 28, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
Spacely

not trying to fuck a bitch raises your chances of fucking by a lot.

yoo this is the fuckin truth...good lookin out
April 28, 2010 @ 07:13 PM
FreshAddict

lol i wouldnt say she doesnt value him as a person. most of the time girls arent aware of what theyre doing when they do it. I'm sure she cares about him and his feelings but just not as much as hers or her real boyfriends.

yeah ur definitely right styll...thats definitely wat it is
April 28, 2010 @ 07:25 PM
FreshAddict

so she just called me n i told her that im disappointed she back on her man after i been there for her for 4 months...she claims that she didnt kno i was feelin her but she was obviously givin me signs the whole time til her ex came back and even now....so basically ON TO THE NEXT ONE lol
April 28, 2010 @ 07:58 PM
Beez

^idk you shouldn't have told her you're dissapointed. yeah you been there and all but once she pulled that going back to her ex move you shoulda dropped her and ignore her. she would've gotten the idea and maybe realize what she did and maybe come back to you.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 28, 2010 @ 08:10 PM
FreshAddict

^idk you shouldn't have told her you're dissapointed. yeah you been there and all but once she pulled that going back to her ex move you shoulda dropped her and ignore her. she would've gotten the idea and maybe realize what she did and maybe come back to you.

honestly i dont give a fuck now...im over her, i was just bein real with her n i dont want her if she gotta hesitate to come back to me nahmean
May 6, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
Koven

Bitches be crazy... Now shes blowing up my cell lol. I got about 40 tonight,.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 7, 2010 @ 02:09 AM
SinisterSH-

Yah dude, goo all third world on her ass or something.
May 7, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
Shaun

That could bring out the Chris Brown in you.
May 7, 2010 @ 01:42 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^lol
May 8, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
dhkgfkdj

Update:

The girl and I went to play bball for like an hour or so and had a good time, we focused more on basketball then talking but it was still a good cnversation.

Then we went to eat dinner at the caf and everything was fine until her sorority sisters came to our table and sat down with us. She got up to get more food so I was left alone with 5/6 of her sorority sisters. This one girl kept bringing up the formal they're having next week and it seemed like she was trying to hint at me or the girl or both that we should go together, but nothing else happened. So now I'm waiting to see what the dea with that is, I'm not gona ask cause that'd be too upfront. If she asks me to go I'll go. We'll see.

Update:

We're goin to hang out again one more time before the semester is over, BUT I never heard anything more about the formal; apparently she went with some other guy she knows. I think he looks like a fag lol but idk him. So that's where it's at right now. I'm probably just gonna chill with her this one last time, talk to her over the summer, and see what happens next year.
May 8, 2010 @ 07:00 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

If you feelin her then you should pursue her. Playing it slow kinda didn't work if you wanted to go to the formal with her. Keep in touch with her, maybe invite her over to kick it or something if you want to at least become good friends. If you weren't that into her then just do what your gonna do mang.
May 8, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
dhkgfkdj

Thanks for the advice. I did kinda wanna go with her, but based on how she reacted when her friends hinted at it and the fact that it was up to her to invite someone not me, I just played it the way I did. I didn't pursue her harder because we only have a week of school left and I didn't wanna get into handling a relationship over the summer, plus we live in different states so it wouldn't have been that easy.
May 8, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
scfdefinit

How do you discreetly find out if girls you just meet are single?
May 8, 2010 @ 08:43 PM
tmwtg

If you feelin her then you should pursue her. Playing it slow kinda didn't work if you wanted to go to the formal with her. Keep in touch with her, maybe invite her over to kick it or something if you want to at least become good friends. If you weren't that into her then just do what your gonna do mang.

whaaaat

friends =/= fuckers
May 8, 2010 @ 08:44 PM
Failure Pt.5

I would use all of InfamousHero's advice in this thread. Have you seen his girl? Dude def knows his way with the ladies.
May 12, 2010 @ 08:47 AM
JesusHadDreads

Jazmin

bring me some ice cream please
7:57pm
Me

lmaooooo
7:57pm
Jazmin

please
8:01pm
Me

you'll get sum ice cream and this dick soon
8:02pm
Jazmin

ugh i dont want the dick but ill take the ice cream

unless i get head
8:02pm
Me

*****aaaa

don't try me

Eat it before I beat it?! Where dey do dat dere at?
May 18, 2010 @ 02:31 PM
OneEyeWilly

Any one have tips on proving to a girl that im everything she needs and deserves?
May 18, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Any one have tips on proving to a girl that im everything she needs and deserves?

Step your Swag up?
May 18, 2010 @ 03:31 PM
Koven

Cop Dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 18, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
modernmischief

Lol if you have to prove anything to a broad you ain't shit and she ain't shit haha.
May 18, 2010 @ 04:50 PM
Body Guy Swag

Alright guys so I've been caking on this girl. She doesn't get out too much I guess because her friends don't party too often. So anyways last Friday night I took her to a party with a couple of my friends who I don't hang out with too often. The party was pretty whack so we all decided to head back to my place to play some beer pong and smoke. On the way back I made a remark about the party, but then she replied that she had fun. At the party and on the way home she said "I'm so drunk right now" a couple times.

The problem is, a few times throughout the night my friend was like "So are you gonna fuck this girl or what?" with the girl within earshot. Once was when she was standing to my left, and he was on my right. The other was when she got up out of my room to go to the bathroom, and he said it before she even had the door closed.

She ended up leaving my place instead of staying over. The overall situation was made really awkward by my friend's remarks, so I didn't even try to get her to stay over. I wouldn't be worried if I was just trying to fuck this girl, but I'm really not. She's really cool and is someone I could see myself dating.

I texted her the next day and she didn't reply. I called her the next day and it rang for a split second and then went to voicemail, so I think maybe her cell phone was messed up because of all the bad thunderstorms/hail/tornadoes we've been having?

But yeah anyways here are two things I've come up with to do:

- Give her a call and just say something like "I don't know if you heard my friend or not but if you did it probably made me sound like a bit of a creep." and then tell her I'd be willing to make up for that night and hang out again (either 1 on 1 or with my friends who are actually on the same wavelength as me).

- Ignore the fact that she may have heard what my friend said and give her a call this weekend to see if she wants to hang out. Show her that I'm not just trying to bang her and maybe later on at the end of the night give her the little explanation about my friend.

So... Which do you think would be better to go with?
May 18, 2010 @ 04:57 PM
young idiot

Cop Dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
May 18, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
coco thai

Alright guys so I've been caking on this girl. She doesn't get out too much I guess because her friends don't party too often. So anyways last Friday night I took her to a party with a couple of my friends who I don't hang out with too often. The party was pretty whack so we all decided to head back to my place to play some beer pong and smoke. On the way back I made a remark about the party, but then she replied that she had fun. At the party and on the way home she said "I'm so drunk right now" a couple times.

The problem is, a few times throughout the night my friend was like "So are you gonna fuck this girl or what?" with the girl within earshot. Once was when she was standing to my left, and he was on my right. The other was when she got up out of my room to go to the bathroom, and he said it before she even had the door closed.

She ended up leaving my place instead of staying over. The overall situation was made really awkward by my friend's remarks, so I didn't even try to get her to stay over. I wouldn't be worried if I was just trying to fuck this girl, but I'm really not. She's really cool and is someone I could see myself dating.

I texted her the next day and she didn't reply. I called her the next day and it rang for a split second and then went to voicemail, so I think maybe her cell phone was messed up because of all the bad thunderstorms/hail/tornadoes we've been having?

But yeah anyways here are two things I've come up with to do:

- Give her a call and just say something like "I don't know if you heard my friend or not but if you did it probably made me sound like a bit of a creep." and then tell her I'd be willing to make up for that night and hang out again (either 1 on 1 or with my friends who are actually on the same wavelength as me).

- Ignore the fact that she may have heard what my friend said and give her a call this weekend to see if she wants to hang out. Show her that I'm not just trying to bang her and maybe later on at the end of the night give her the little explanation about my friend.

So... Which do you think would be better to go with?

Definitely the first option, just let her know that fucking her isn't what you wanted to do that night. Because shes probably not texting you back or calling you back because she feels a certain way.. so try to get in contact with her and let her know you just want to hangout and your friend was just being a douche that night lol.
May 18, 2010 @ 07:20 PM
OneEyeWilly

I say you just hit her up and keep it 100 percent honest. What's the worst that can happen?

Anyways thx for the advice guiz. She's not some random bitch that I just met or some shit so its not like proving my swag or anything (which is already on a million and climbing btw ;-)) but its more like me showing her I'm not the ***** I used to be a year ago. I'm growing every day and I'm ready to give her what she wants because I couldn't before.
May 18, 2010 @ 07:31 PM
Kshawn

I say you just hit her up and keep it 100 percent honest. What's the worst that can happen?

Anyways thx for the advice guiz. She's not some random bitch that I just met or some shit so its not like proving my swag or anything (which is already on a million and climbing btw ;-)) but its more like me showing her I'm not the ***** I used to be a year ago. I'm growing every day and I'm ready to give her what she wants because I couldn't before.

Willy, just be yourself if you changed she will see that you ain't that dude you used to be. no need to get up and go out your way to prove it.

-take it easy

It is what it is.

Please login first to reply.