The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 21, 2010 @ 23:11:11
naaahhh man fuck that. definitely not feelin that. gonna be out of the AV in May a lot so i'm gonna get back in the game and chase some tail and bail on her.

infamous i don't even know you as the electronics mod now, you should be official relationships mod hahahah
April 21, 2010 @ 23:15:48
Bail on her.

Relationships shouldn't be complicated. People intentionally make it complicated to give themselves some type of drama or excitement.
April 21, 2010 @ 23:17:59
yeah man. i hate that i know that yet i put it on myself still. kinda hard cause i been with her for like two years though. now that i have this view on the whole thing though, i'm not too bummed.

btw Helgen if you're on here lemme know what you think!
April 21, 2010 @ 23:50:32
damn. thought after figuring all that i'd get over her a lot easier now, but it's still pretty hard haha. faaack i just needa light one with the homies and get the fuck out the AV

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 22, 2010 @ 07:40:44
thanks guys. appreciate the help
April 26, 2010 @ 23:11:06
I ahdn't talked to the girl I liked in like 3 weeks cause we've both been real busy but I saw her today, got a hug, and then she said that we should go play basketball again cause we hadn't hung out in so long. We both love bball and the first time we hung out alone we played bball. I talked to her just now to figure out a time and she said "how bout 6 and well get food after?" i said sure of course but now I'm a little worried/nervous. My girl friend who I've been asking for advice said this a good sign and that the girl prolly likes me, which I think is true. But now my girl friend said I should "do some of the work" now since the girl I like basically set our "date" (if u can call it that) up.

My problem is how do I go about chilling with her and maybe getting to a dating/relationship phase tomorrow when we only have like 2 weeks of school left and we dont live near each other. Should I just leave it how it is for the summer and try next year or man up and try to start something now?
April 26, 2010 @ 23:14:40
^ Ay, why you listening to your gal pal?

I think with 2 weeks left, you should smash and let it all play out next year. Kinda in the same dilemma.
April 26, 2010 @ 23:20:29
i Just be teln my bitch to shut up and go make me some cake or pie depending on how i feel at the time, i didn't read tread "sorrry"
April 26, 2010 @ 23:21:57
I ahdn't talked to the girl I liked in like 3 weeks cause we've both been real busy but I saw her today, got a hug, and then she said that we should go play basketball again cause we hadn't hung out in so long. We both love bball and the first time we hung out alone we played bball. I talked to her just now to figure out a time and she said "how bout 6 and well get food after?" i said sure of course but now I'm a little worried/nervous. My girl friend who I've been asking for advice said this a good sign and that the girl prolly likes me, which I think is true. But now my girl friend said I should "do some of the work" now since the girl I like basically set our "date" (if u can call it that) up.

My problem is how do I go about chilling with her and maybe getting to a dating/relationship phase tomorrow when we only have like 2 weeks of school left and we dont live near each other. Should I just leave it how it is for the summer and try next year or man up and try to start something now?

????
get her number.
talk to her.
get together over summer.

April 26, 2010 @ 23:30:11
April 27, 2010 @ 00:03:48
lol u in a relationship = u a bitchniga
April 27, 2010 @ 11:42:33
get her number, text convos, keep it on deck till u guys are at school again. dont try and tie her (or yourself) up for the summer.

Sounds good thanks sir

lol
April 27, 2010 @ 16:04:24
well i finally manned up and talked to a girl at census training and it worked out

she actually complimented my shirt though, i was wearing that jay electronica shirt smokeyface

well i got her number and went over to her house after training, good day
April 27, 2010 @ 19:04:07
^Did you hit?
April 27, 2010 @ 21:38:30
Update:

The girl and I went to play bball for like an hour or so and had a good time, we focused more on basketball then talking but it was still a good cnversation.

Then we went to eat dinner at the caf and everything was fine until her sorority sisters came to our table and sat down with us. She got up to get more food so I was left alone with 5/6 of her sorority sisters. This one girl kept bringing up the formal they're having next week and it seemed like she was trying to hint at me or the girl or both that we should go together, but nothing else happened. So now I'm waiting to see what the dea with that is, I'm not gona ask cause that'd be too upfront. If she asks me to go I'll go. We'll see.

April 27, 2010 @ 22:13:54
Yea I was hoping the one girl would just be obvious about it cause I didn't want ask her to go to her formal. Now I'm just waiting to see what happens which is, indeed, wack.
April 27, 2010 @ 22:28:01
Damn kid thats wack. Just play shit slow and see where it goes. She'll ask you if she's into you and take it from there.
April 27, 2010 @ 22:59:09
Yea that's what I'm doing I didn't make any awkward advances I followed Hero's advice and I just acted like we we're just friends having a good time. I hope she does ask cause I'm pretty sure she's into me but we'll see. There's plenty of other girls in the world if we just stay friends.
April 27, 2010 @ 23:11:54
^exactly. the girl would probably be wondering why you aren't trippin or askin her about the formal and then she'll crack and ask you because she wants to not the other way around. but if nothing happens at least you have her as a friend, future potential, and on to the next one.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

April 27, 2010 @ 23:27:35
i didnt hit but we fucked around, how do i keep it going though?

April 27, 2010 @ 23:41:27
Yea that's what I'm doing I didn't make any awkward advances I followed Hero's advice and I just acted like we we're just friends having a good time. I hope she does ask cause I'm pretty sure she's into me but we'll see. There's plenty of other girls in the world if we just stay friends.

I'm interested to see how this turns out.
April 28, 2010 @ 15:06:44
^exactly. the girl would probably be wondering why you aren't trippin or askin her about the formal and then she'll crack and ask you because she wants to not the other way around. but if nothing happens at least you have her as a friend, future potential, and on to the next one.

Exactly.

not trying to fuck a bitch raises your chances of fucking by a lot.

Lol this is true.

I'm interested to see how this turns out.

So am I haha I'll update you guys soon hopefully.
April 28, 2010 @ 15:42:21
alright i usually don't put this shit on forums but whatever im bored at school lol

so me and my ex broke up about a month ago (she broke it off cause she was too busy for relationships), and i still kept in contact with her alot (talking on the phone & hanging out) shit like that. then i start talking with this other chick that i haven't talked to in a loooong while, and i only started talking to her again cause she plays cod alot. so we start hanging out more now and shit.

anyways just a few days ago i hung out with my ex, just chillin and all was good. and the day after she just decides that she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

shits already fucked up so i ask around, and she somehow found out about the other girl, now shes all up on facebook calling me a liar and shit saying that i was trying to play her for a fool for a month. and with the chick im somewhat seeing now is kinda sketchy, theres days where she wants to chill and days where i feel like shes making excuses so we can't hang out.

im getting to the point where its like, fuck both these bitches. i dont understand why my ex is trippin cause shes the one that broke it off with me. man fuck relationships forreals haha

Please login first to reply.
x