Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 7, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
Bubbs619

A girl sent me a picture of her tits (apparently only a handful of people have seen them), she wants to fuck right?
March 7, 2011 @ 08:17 PM
sage.

Alright the intellegent folk of hb, i have a question for you, you see i have this girlfriend that decides to re-talk to this one kat that almost destroyed our already rocky relationship. I warned about this, but she still went for it, me being a hella chill boyfriend i was like "as long as you know your limits". . .guess what goes down? She decides to be thinking about visit the fool after graduation, and im like really wtf? Then! shes questioning if she still wants to be wih me. Im just like fuck it now, Im trying to ignore her. but i know she'll be blowing up my phone later, and the funny thing is. We've been together for 16months already.

let her go man. shes just another female that you probably wont give a fuck about in the future so quit wasting your time...
March 7, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
DBCEE

A girl sent me a picture of her tits (apparently only a handful of people have seen them), she wants to fuck right?

Fuck yeah man. Its all you.

WOA!! - fuck that. Dont put up with shit like that homie.
March 7, 2011 @ 08:21 PM
sage.

i got drunk at this party i went and this girl whos my cousin friend i have met a couple times was there and get pretty drunk together and start dancing and shit she takes me to the front and we start making out and shit only things is im 16 and shes 21 i like her and shit but can this really go anywhere?

yeahh man my younger homie whos 16 has a 21 year old sugar momma. does she know your age?
March 7, 2011 @ 08:22 PM
SmoothCriminal

She wants you to share it in this thread obviously, noob.
March 7, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
JohnDazFloo

yeahh man my younger homie whos 16 has a 21 year old sugar momma. does she know your age?

ya she knows but also she has a boyfriend too
March 7, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
Tommy Boy

wang that bitch and make her buy you liq all the time.
March 7, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
4cubanlinxpt2

how am i supposed to get with a girl that i hit it off really well with and everything but then she found out i played her best friend
March 8, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
Awww SNAP

i got drunk at this party i went and this girl whos my cousin friend i have met a couple times was there and get pretty drunk together and start dancing and shit she takes me to the front and we start making out and shit only things is im 16 and shes 21 i like her and shit but can this really go anywhere?

have as much fun as you can homie! have her buy you an xbox too lol
March 8, 2011 @ 05:59 PM

Inactive

lol @ 21 year olds being "sugar momma".
March 8, 2011 @ 10:07 PM
modernmischief

You know what's awesome,being in Air Force tech school where there's 20 dudes for one female,and maybe four out of that twenty are fuckable. just saying next time anyone complains about petty relationship problems
March 9, 2011 @ 08:56 AM

Inactive

Im in it for the sex now. razz no more fucking feelings involved, swear, them bitches fault why men become dicks to all girls. It just takes one.
March 9, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
tmwtg

^ Just smash until the bitch gets feelings.

That's when you leave. It's a fucking cycle.
March 9, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
&&&

Im in it for the sex now. razz no more fucking feelings involved, swear, them bitches fault why men become dicks to all girls. It just takes one.

we're on the same boat, buddy razz
March 9, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
Tommy Boy

You know what's awesome,being in Air Force tech school where there's 20 dudes for one female,and maybe four out of that twenty are fuckable. just saying next time anyone complains about petty relationship problems

uhhh did you just say 4/20 dudes at your school are fuckable?
March 10, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
SmoothCriminal

uhhh did you just say 4/20 dudes at your school are fuckable?

lmfao i think he did..
March 10, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
Karla Winslow

wang that bitch and make her buy you liq all the time.

truer words have never been spoken.
March 11, 2011 @ 08:59 AM

Inactive

lmfao i think he did..

we sure he's a HE? suprised
March 11, 2011 @ 02:51 PM
The Champ

My girl just told me about her last relationship last night. She was wrongly treated, yet she kept going back to him. This went on for multiple years. From her story, I told her I was disappointed and I expected more from her. How do I get over these feelings of disappointment? Because now I feel I see her differently because of the weak personality she had in the past (a turn-off). I know that is her past, but it is still in the back of my mind.

Please help.

Thanks
March 11, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
Boy Jones

just holler'd at some cutie in public. got the digits too. feels good man
March 11, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
ShamanCountry

My girl just told me about her last relationship last night. She was wrongly treated, yet she kept going back to him. This went on for multiple years. From her story, I told her I was disappointed and I expected more from her. How do I get over these feelings of disappointment? Because now I feel I see her differently because of the weak personality she had in the past (a turn-off). I know that is her past, but it is still in the back of my mind.

Please help.

Thanks

Just don't let that shit control your relationship then you good.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

March 11, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
The Champ

Just don't let that shit control your relationship then you good.

That is what I want to do. But the thing is I have never dealt with a girl who went through what she did and it just shocked me. It flat out caught me off guard because she had the qualities of a girl I would not want to be with. I know that is the past and I should let it go, it is just that I'm dealing with this issue for the first time. How did you guys get over this type of thing?
March 11, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
tmwtg

^ I hate knowing about a bitch's past, and I understand where you're coming from.

But if shit between you and her are good, don't let those doubts come up. It's only going to ruin a good thing. If she shows those qualities of a girl you don't want to be with sooner or later, you know it's a sign of bad things.
March 12, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
SmoothCriminal

Once a girl starts developing serious feelings for me it's no longer fun and I tend to be a dick until they go away. =\
March 12, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
The Champ

^ I hate knowing about a bitch's past, and I understand where you're coming from.

But if shit between you and her are good, don't let those doubts come up. It's only going to ruin a good thing. If she shows those qualities of a girl you don't want to be with sooner or later, you know it's a sign of bad things.

Thanks for your input. I just have to get over it because it's nothing she can no longer help.
March 12, 2011 @ 08:38 PM
failftw

Dating two women full time is so stressful razz
Lies and Laundry.
March 13, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
reversal

I've been reading this thread from time to time and gave some input to some posts before. But it seems like I need some advice of my own.

How do y'all deal with jealousy? I've been trying to tell myself that nothing is happening between my girl and this guy friend she has, but it's hard as fuck. Talking to her about it doesn't seem to help because all she ever does is say he's a friend and nothing more. A part of me believes it because she does have a lot of friends that are guys. Before we were in a relationship, she was just a close friend. Appreciate any advice there is.
March 13, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
Virungă

Girls cheat when they don't feel desired anymore, so just show her you still want her.
March 13, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
It's Only Hype

Once a girl starts developing serious feelings for me it's no longer fun and I tend to be a dick until they go away. =\

i feel you. i dont want to get to this spot with this one girl thats trying to get at me. she's in my class and she's mad nice and chill but i dont have any romantic feelings for her. how to let her down? cuz i dont want to lead her on where shit will just get worse, but i dont wanna get to the point where im a dick to her cuz i actually do like her as a friend (dat friend zone)
March 13, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
ShamanCountry

I've been reading this thread from time to time and gave some input to some posts before. But it seems like I need some advice of my own.

How do y'all deal with jealousy? I've been trying to tell myself that nothing is happening between my girl and this guy friend she has, but it's hard as fuck. Talking to her about it doesn't seem to help because all she ever does is say he's a friend and nothing more. A part of me believes it because she does have a lot of friends that are guys. Before we were in a relationship, she was just a close friend. Appreciate any advice there is.

Yo as long as she ain't texting him or sending facebook messages that seem suspect then you good.

http://shamancountry.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.