February 26, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
AG_23

Id be mad too, would have approached it differently though. Sounds like shes trying to get back with him/get some dick imo.
February 26, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
fatbro

I tried to be calm about it, cause I knew she was going on her trip and didn't want to get in a fight before she left. I worded my texts carefully like a bitch. ie; "it's not a huge deal, but it's just bothering me kinda".

I expected that she'd call later that night, or at least respond with a reassuring text like "we're just friends okay? we were just catching up, don't worry so much babe", but she didn't, and now it just feels like she's ignoring me.

I'mma sit down with her when she comes back, and before anything, straight up ask "Look me in the eyes right now, and tell me that you've been faithful during our relationship". If she hesitates at all, I'm out the door. If she says yes, then I'mma start asking her a bunch of questions regarding this (why'd you feel the need to leave that comment, do you still have any feelings for him, etc).

Sick of this bullshit, this bitch has been getting away with too much shit
February 26, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
W33ZY

I'm just going to see what you guys have to say about this having some trouble kind of..

Ok so the girl I like lives across the street from me and we are friends. We don't talk much but I wish we did. She was friends with my old gf a while ago but they don't talk anymore cuz my old gf was super rude and changed and shit... I like her and I wish we could hangout and shit but I've been reaching out to her a lot and im sort of waiting for her to reach out and talk to me. I always have to text her first but a couple of weeks ago her parents made her stop talking to her bf because her parents didnt want her dating but she did anyways.. so she cant see or talk to him until she is 18 and she said that he said that he will wait for her(over a year) but i don;t think he will, i know him and he's not that kind of dude. I sat down and talked with her about the whole situation and it seems like she has a lot of feelings for him but she's young.. anyways I guess I just want to get closer with her like really good friends and shit but it seems like im reaching out a little more.. idk its weird.. she makes cookies and shit for me all the time and her mom likes me a lot( her mom is niceeeeeee cool &) ) But that's about it.. Idk. Any advice or opinions are appreciated.
February 26, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
tree fiddy

thats a little drastic by asking if shes been faithful cuz that jeopardizes the whole "trust" between you guys and what not. should probably think this over a little more and find a better way to talk to her then to just blatantly ask her like that. something like "you've been a little distant lately is something wrong?" type of thing if you really need to find out whether she's cheating on you or not. although shits mad shady though

but best thing to do would probably be to ignore her for the time being

EDIT: directed towards fatbro
February 26, 2011 @ 06:50 PM
tree fiddy

I'm just going to see what you guys have to say about this having some trouble kind of..

Ok so the girl I like lives across the street from me and we are friends. We don't talk much but I wish we did. She was friends with my old gf a while ago but they don't talk anymore cuz my old gf was super rude and changed and shit... I like her and I wish we could hangout and shit but I've been reaching out to her a lot and im sort of waiting for her to reach out and talk to me. I always have to text her first but a couple of weeks ago her parents made her stop talking to her bf because her parents didnt want her dating but she did anyways.. so she cant see or talk to him until she is 18 and she said that he said that he will wait for her(over a year) but i don;t think he will, i know him and he's not that kind of dude. I sat down and talked with her about the whole situation and it seems like she has a lot of feelings for him but she's young.. anyways I guess I just want to get closer with her like really good friends and shit but it seems like im reaching out a little more.. idk its weird.. she makes cookies and shit for me all the time and her mom likes me a lot( her mom is niceeeeeee cool &) ) But that's about it.. Idk. Any advice or opinions are appreciated.

you're friend zoned, don't bother
February 26, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
tree fiddy

She seemed kinda back and forth on it.

Like she said, "Yeah I don't wanna be exclusive but then again, there's nobody else I've wanted to date in a while anyway so."

I feel like that's her way of saying, "yeah i like you and we can date, just don't get attached."

seems like a very indecisive person, not really a good type to be messing with, but if you're interested enough go for the ride and see how it all plays out. don't catch feelings though
February 26, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
fatbro

thats a little drastic by asking if shes been faithful cuz that jeopardizes the whole "trust" between you guys and what not. should probably think this over a little more and find a better way to talk to her then to just blatantly ask her like that. something like "you've been a little distant lately is something wrong?" type of thing if you really need to find out whether she's cheating on you or not. although shits mad shady though

but best thing to do would probably be to ignore her for the time being

EDIT: directed towards fatbro

yeah, i realized that asking her if she's been faithful might seem insulting, but i need to know.

Every once in a while, when we're just lying there talking, she'll ask "if i cheated on you, what would you do?". It's usually light heartedly, and she says "sorry I always ask this question". And I always tell her that I'll leave her right away, but then she's always like "I bet I could convince you to stay...what if I did this?" and gets on top of me, and starts kissing me, etc. She's done this throughout most of our relationship, not just recently.

A few months into our relationship, I asked if she could promise that she'd stay safe when she went to parties without me, and she said "I can't promise anything, but I'll try"

And a few weeks ago, she told me that I better not cheat on her. And I said "of course I wouldn't. you better not cheat on me!" and she just replied "i'll try..".

All the signs are adding up, and I've been meaning to ask her this for a while now.
February 26, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
W33ZY

you're friend zoned, don't bother

idk, i think there is something more. She's hard to figure out.. or maybe im not supposed to figure her out..
February 26, 2011 @ 07:18 PM
tree fiddy

yeah, i realized that asking her if she's been faithful might seem insulting, but i need to know.

Every once in a while, when we're just lying there talking, she'll ask "if i cheated on you, what would you do?". It's usually light heartedly, and she says "sorry I always ask this question". And I always tell her that I'll leave her right away, but then she's always like "I bet I could convince you to stay...what if I did this?" and gets on top of me, and starts kissing me, etc. She's done this throughout most of our relationship, not just recently.

A few months into our relationship, I asked if she could promise that she'd stay safe when she went to parties without me, and she said "I can't promise anything, but I'll try"

And a few weeks ago, she told me that I better not cheat on her. And I said "of course I wouldn't. you better not cheat on me!" and she just replied "i'll try..".

All the signs are adding up, and I've been meaning to ask her this for a while now.

damn signs are definitely obvious, so yeah you should confront her about it no point in having those types of bitches in your life.

idk, i think there is something more. She's hard to figure out.. or maybe im not supposed to figure her out..

nah you're definitely friend zoned buddy. has she even been giving you any signs? making you cookies doesn't mean shit lol. and she's telling you all her bf problems, doesn't seem like she's interested in you besides just for emotional support
February 26, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
W33ZY

i know its not much.. but i heard she talks about me all the time so idk, maybe she does and maybe she doesn't. She's mad cool and even though i like her, I just want her as a friend for now and she obviously cant have a bf.. but for now I just want to talk more and possibly chill with her.
February 26, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
gnar

I have no complaints. My girlfriend just made a detour from shopping with her friends to give me head, then continued on shopping with her friends.

Thought I'd share. Life is good.

February 26, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
fatbro

i miss when my gf used to do shit like that in the beginning of our relationship

like random road head, or head at the park

fuck
February 26, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
somet

any advice on how to keep things interesting? dating a 10 (in my books)
February 26, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
kbos

i miss when my gf used to do shit like that in the beginning of our relationship

like random road head, or head at the park

fuck

dude no offense to you but your gf sounds like a dumb bitch. Maybe you're better off without her?
February 26, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
fatbro

dude no offense to you but your gf sounds like a dumb bitch. Maybe you're better off without her?

lol none taken. everyone i've ever told my stories to has basically agreed. but that's becauase they only hear the bad parts.

it's just hard to end things/not go back to her because it's different from my perspective, having known her so long.

but in this case, this shit is the last straw. i'm not putting up with this bullshit anymore, i shouldn't have in the past, and i definitely won't now. she better have a damn good explanation.
February 26, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
TALIBAN

any advice on how to keep things interesting? dating a 10 (in my books)

Just be yourself brodie. I mean, she is dating you which means she's interested in you. Just don't try too hard to be interesting/fun/entertaining cus you finna start acting hella weird without noticing it.
February 27, 2011 @ 01:48 AM
somet

Just be yourself brodie. I mean, she is dating you which means she's interested in you. Just don't try too hard to be interesting/fun/entertaining cus you finna start acting hella weird without noticing it.

I like this. and you're right haha I just needed to hear someone say it
February 27, 2011 @ 02:25 AM
tmwtg

What's the best approach you've ever done?
February 27, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
KOpunch

What's your opinion on asking a girl for her # at this place where I'm getting a job interview at (Lol) (Health-care related job)

shes pretty damn cute, but I know that I gotta keep things professional..

Bumpin this...

lol.. I get to see her in a couple of days for my interview.
February 27, 2011 @ 03:30 AM
HYPELO

What's the best approach you've ever done?

Saw This 10 At A Coffee Shop Once. I Was Nervous And Shit So I Thought My Chances Were None. I Waited Till She Was Done. That's When I Soaked My Rag And Asked If It Smelt Like Chloroform. Dragged Her Body Back To The Alley Where The Horror Formed. Getting Pink Without The Green. Like Getting Thick Without The Genes. Cause I Removed Her Jeans. To Insert My Peen. Violating Her Spleen. She Was Coming Out The Coma. Looked At Me Wondering When It Would Be Ova. So I Told Her. This Is Hell Bitch; It's Never Over. Like I Said It's Never Over. After The Burst Things Turned For The Worst. She Told Me I Was Her First. So First, I Removed Her Brain And Skull Fucked Her All Day. Then I Lit A Match In The Rain. Tilted My Hat, Turned My Back, And Walked Away.
/kta
February 27, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
February 27, 2011 @ 10:48 PM
Virungă

lol

I overheard the two of them talking and I confronted both of them and once I found out she tells me she is pregnant and the father was my boyfriend.
February 27, 2011 @ 11:03 PM

Inactive

Okay I might sound like a simp but idgaf.

I developed feelings for a girl and she's pretty special. I've known her for a long time but have just recently realized how cool she is.

But there are a few things.

She lives super fucking far from me so any relationship would be a long distance one.

I'm also a junior so any relationship would end when we graduate, but I don't want to deal with that, since I'm practically in love, and saying goodbye to someone I would have become so attached to would be too painful.

So do u nikkas think it's worth it
February 27, 2011 @ 11:16 PM
Virungă

^ You only live once
February 27, 2011 @ 11:30 PM
Guapamole

yo i can fuck this chick but i only want her to give me a bj every once in a while. how do i cop a bj without having to smash?
February 27, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
tmwtg

^ Dan, I'm questioning your sexuality here, man.
February 27, 2011 @ 11:34 PM
Guapamole

pussy game was not on point b.
February 27, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
tmwtg

What's bad about it? It's not like you have to go down on her.

Anyhow, just say you don't have a rubber.
February 28, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
THiZZ

yo i can fuck this chick but i only want her to give me a bj every once in a while. how do i cop a bj without having to smash?

Tell her you have standards...

-THiZZ
March 2, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
tmwtg

^ cold-blooded lmao

Please login first to reply.