The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

April 18, 2010 @ 18:01:33 PM
lady friend has been mad on my nuts quite lady despite having a bf, repeatedly doing what a 'good' gf shouldnt be doing w/ me. last nights party, we were on the couch, drunk, she was all laying on me legs and all and head on shoulder. (i knew generally, ppl act more drunk than they actually are to have a future excuse in case) bf there in a drunken rage asked to talk to her in private. her response was youre drunk and suck a dick. they eventually left, talked, never came back.

how will her attitude and behavior around me be now? how should i behave and what should i do?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 19, 2010 @ 19:59:32 PM
so this girl i'm good friends with keeps texting me lot now, and now shes telling me her and her bf are fighting,
i actually want to get with this girl but i dont want to fall into dat friend zone if im not already in it
April 19, 2010 @ 20:08:44 PM
sounds like dat friend zone. she's venting to you

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 19, 2010 @ 20:21:13 PM
ok yeah i am in that friend zone. she is venting to me alot but how would i get out of this zone, and is it good to be the person she vents to?

April 19, 2010 @ 20:41:22 PM
I've been in that position, and unless you continue to be that person she vents too about her bf, I promise she'll find another guy
April 19, 2010 @ 20:58:03 PM
ok yeah i am in that friend zone. she is venting to me alot but how would i get out of this zone, and is it good to be the person she vents to?

why don't you just play sorry then go in for a hug and if she stays in that position try to kiss her on the cheek and if you can tell she's feelin it go further? it's a risk but then again what isn't?

@brandohnn *IC findme.

April 19, 2010 @ 21:04:46 PM
hahaha

@brandohnn *IC findme.

April 19, 2010 @ 21:12:17 PM
so basically i should just dip for now. freezeout?

April 19, 2010 @ 23:33:47 PM

Been in this position as the "Best Friend" and now the chick wants to marry me. Lol even after i got a girl shes says she'll wait for me. It just depends on how you handle shit honestly bro. I'm kinda a pro at female issues so It kinds comes naturally to me.

April 20, 2010 @ 00:02:13 AM
Theres a couple people on here who act like they're amazing with women. Which maybe they are but the fact that anytime I get on this forum, they are on. It makes me wonder if they actually ever get girls or they spend all day & night reading e-books of the pick up artist and posting 11,000 posts on a fashion forum. Just sayin.
April 20, 2010 @ 00:02:17 AM
It did take a long ass time but i wasn't planning on it. I mean, at first i was and she was coming around(tongue kissing every now and then, sitting on my lap) but once i got another girl is when she went Bonkers n shit saying she loved me. But the way i did it was the long way, only do this if you wanna be with this chick for a few years.

April 20, 2010 @ 00:14:42 AM
Theres a couple people on here who act like they're amazing with women. Which maybe they are but the fact that anytime I get on this forum, they are on. It makes me wonder if they actually ever get girls or they spend all day & night reading e-books of the pick up artist and posting 11,000 posts on a fashion forum. Just sayin.

Man your an idiot. its really not time consuming to check a forum and see what new posts are up and respond to them. I have a social life and i post a decent amount on h.b. I have H.B tabbed and i still carry my social life pretty well. Your making it seem like everyday these guys are out there picking up women and they dont have social lives when really, i guarantee these guys are not on here more than an hour a day. Just sayin.
April 20, 2010 @ 00:29:32 AM
Man your an idiot. its really not time consuming to check a forum and see what new posts are up and respond to them. I have a social life and i post a decent amount on h.b. I have H.B tabbed and i still carry my social life pretty well. Your making it seem like everyday these guys are out there picking up women and they dont have social lives when really, i guarantee these guys are not on here more than an hour a day. Just sayin.

Word
April 20, 2010 @ 02:02:40 AM
you have a picture of a girl as your avatar. you put the pussy on a pedestal. you aint fuckin nothin.

Chill with your pick up artist lines. Pussy on a pedestal? From an avatar? like really? You got an anime ninja or some shit like your 13.
I get checking forums, b/c I do on phone n computer. But 12,000 posts talking about women.. seems kinda hypocritical to what you have to say.

I'm not saying guys who pick up girls don't have a social life or go on forums. I just found it funny the that the ones who talk themselves up the most about real life situations. Have an insane amount of posts. Just found it humorous that's all. blushing

April 20, 2010 @ 02:26:08 AM
Chill with your pick up artist lines. Pussy on a pedestal? From an avatar? like really? You got an anime ninja or some shit like your 13.
I get checking forums, b/c I do on phone n computer. But 12,000 posts talking about women.. seems kinda hypocritical to what you have to say.

I'm not saying guys who pick up girls don't have a social life or go on forums. I just found it funny the that the ones who talk themselves up the most about real life situations. Have an insane amount of posts. Just found it humorous that's all. blushing

he's a mod though and knows what he talking about. just because he has a high post count doesn't mean sh-t. if you know who helgen is he had if not more post than infamous and that guy been making big moves. just sayin.

@brandohnn *IC findme.

April 20, 2010 @ 02:33:42 AM
I've read this thread many times and you do give good advice at time to some of these kids. It's just sometimes it seems very online dating book type of shit instead of real life experience response. That combines with 12,000 posts over 4 years(not 6.) Just is a little funny to me that's all.

And how do I "pull bitches"? ..Well I don't call them bitches normally. But I put them on a pedestal so maybe that's why.

April 20, 2010 @ 05:16:32 AM
I'm back, and willing to give advice once more.
April 20, 2010 @ 15:03:38 PM
I've read this thread many times and you do give good advice at time to some of these kids. It's just sometimes it seems very online dating book type of shit instead of real life experience response. That combines with 12,000 posts over 4 years(not 6.) Just is a little funny to me that's all.

Can't be mad at a niigga that has skills though rite? Maybe he actually knows this shit from experience. I do.
April 21, 2010 @ 20:27:51 PM
I'm sure I'm over complicating this, but I'm gonna ask for opinions and ways to handle it in here anyway.

Alright, so this chick I've been talking to for quite sometime now did something kinda shady but I got over it. My friend kept running his mouth to her about it though and so I guess she kinda was like, "I thought we were over this?" so she got pissed off at me thinking he was relaying her my personal feelings. So now we haven't talked for a minute, but I've decided to break the silence, but its been so long that I don't know how to break it without it being awkward. I mean I walk past her everyday without even making simple eye contact for weeks and then just coming out the blue saying, "hey ____, blah blah blah" seems kinda wrong. Also, she put on her FB "don't talk to me all lovey dovey one day then the next ignore me" which is giving me a bad vibe.

Thoughts on what to do? Helgen & Infamous??? People who give serious advice????
April 21, 2010 @ 20:52:25 PM
you have a picture of a girl as your avatar. you put the pussy on a pedestal. you aint fuckin nothin.

this made me lol.

and JayLovesPinays i agree with cuhlaire on that one. why she be stressin' out mad on you just cause your bud said some shit. you shouldn't have to take that kind of shit. it seems like she's the one that's hung up on that shady thing. most people get over it, and accept the fact that they did something wrong.
April 21, 2010 @ 23:04:47 PM
alright man so i was in here a while ago about ways to get over my ex n shit. turns out we still talked... but like right now she's talking about how she just wants to be just friends with me right? but i know i'm not in the friend zone if she still wants make out and shit.

so i ask her where this is going and she doesn't think we'll be anything more than friends?

the symptoms almost appear to be me in the friend zone but she still wants to be physical and shit. should i bail on her or what?
Please login first to reply.
x