Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
April 16, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
Milf Hunter

Previously: "ive been fooling around with my friend. we do everything a relationship gives w/o the title. she has a bf. im not hot and bothered with that fact, nor do i want a relationship with her."

last night she stated "my bf thinks we are starting to get too close." i said K, then ill leave you alone for the sake of your relationship with him (so he will feel less insecure)

she expressed signs of sadness then anger, repeatedly saying, "that is not what i want. i still want us to be friends. he really wont mind, i know him well."

with that said, what would you do? i can either stick around like the way it was or avoid.

[and a hand was placed near her crotch and she was soaking wet (lols for you n*****)]
April 16, 2010 @ 01:04 PM
Kshawn

^ If she doesn't care why should you? Just my opinion. I mean, it's evident she doesn't take her relationship with him seriously if she's willing to say "that is not what i want. i still want us to be friends. he really wont mind, i know him well."

Just continue to do what you doing. Worst case scenario *for her* would be HIM leaving -- and then, I'm still sure she would still be fooling with you.

It is what it is.

April 16, 2010 @ 05:06 PM
filth

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qecIvg4oI&playnext_from=TL&videos=_xkN-tmSq7M&feature=recentf

^IS THIS GUY INFAMOUSHERO? LMAOOO nah but dude on dat realness in the new video.

hahahahahahhahaha this guy is the man
April 17, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
hools

Just keep busy. Go out, kick it with *****s, talk to hoes, play video games, etc. idle time is when the thinking comes up so just try to keep active.

eh yeah you're right. idle time is when shit hits me and i get all bummed. good looks
April 17, 2010 @ 01:30 AM
D2theRama

lol me and my homies been balling lately and met this dude we always play basketball with he's cool and he always has his girl with him. There not official but there like together or something. anyways that girl has been all over 1 of my friends texting him and shit just leading him on. and now she doing it with my other friend and the other kid is getting mad and jealous. tension is rising between these 2. i don't get this girls motive? and my friend who's getting jealous is being a bitch IMO. But why this girl doing this looking for attention?
April 17, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
hools

damn that dude's personality reminds me exactly of one of my friend's haha
April 17, 2010 @ 01:42 AM
D2theRama

lol yeah hes being a bitch. the kid hes getting jealous at,isnt even trying to get her, cuz he respects her bf and thinks hes chill doesn't want to be a homewrecker. but my friend whos being a bitch is bring his a game the whole way. but it was hilarious tonight they both had there phones out texting her and we all knew. mean muggin and then tension lol. i think she just wants attention from other guys cuz it makes her feel good.
April 17, 2010 @ 01:50 AM
D2theRama

well i want to know her motive. because were going to see her alot at the courts and shit. shes like trying to create all this tension its pissing me off
April 17, 2010 @ 01:50 AM
hools

lol yeah hes being a bitch. the kid hes getting jealous at,isnt even trying to get her, cuz he respects her bf and thinks hes chill doesn't want to be a homewrecker. but my friend whos being a bitch is bring his a game the whole way. but it was hilarious tonight they both had there phones out texting her and we all knew. mean muggin and then tension lol. i think she just wants attention from other guys cuz it makes her feel good.

idk if you thought my post was toward you haha, it was actually toward that video up there
April 17, 2010 @ 03:12 AM
AW

i think its an attention thing too.

unless she plays or something, why else would she be kicking it so much at the courts full of guys??
April 17, 2010 @ 11:54 AM
odb.

What do you guys do to get your confidence to the point where you don't give a fuck/can spit mad game to a girl without being afraid of rejection?

Yes I know alcohol helps, but what else?
April 17, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
JesusHadDreads

What do you guys do to get your confidence to the point where you don't give a fuck/can spit mad game to a girl without being afraid of rejection?

Yes I know alcohol helps, but what else?

The feeling of regret < Rejection
April 17, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

You just gotta go in with mad swag. Females don't like nigs that aren't confident. Now don't get this shit confused with arrogance or cockiness but just turn your charm or swag on as SB would say. I mean, everybody gets rejected some time or another it's a part of life. I you do get rejected then fuck it, on to the next one lul.
April 18, 2010 @ 12:06 AM
DK Radar

yo claire my bf grab my dick an i was nat ready he all said he would suck it i say no im saving it for engagement marriage because god said to do it then so he said ok and punched me
i am thinking the suit of file on him to get him in the jail with the other men
he will regret the day
April 18, 2010 @ 03:17 AM
modernmischief

Bitch comes over my crib at 3 in the morning but refuses to do anything or even make out but proceeds to sit on my couch and cuddle and basiclly forces me to watch fucking anime,I was so pissed I was buzzed and ready to fuck smh.
April 18, 2010 @ 03:58 AM
A-WESOME

hey guys, Last summer i started to date a girl from my college. Everything was fine then she started to act weird, told me that she had a boyfriend and that we couldn't see us again... when summer ended she got back to me and told me we should see us again, but when i wanted to have more info she said that i misunderstood what was going on between us.
But couple of weeks after she talked to me like nothing happened. but then she deleted me on Fb lol.

We didn't see us for a semester, but last weeks we had some exams together. And we were always together in the bus and classes. But I started to avoid her and acted like she didn't exist like i did before we started to speak together.
And She was at first so happy to see me, smiling at my face but then really pissed of by my behavior.

I'd like to have some point of view. All my friend told me that I should continue to avoid her.
I mean, yes I did get some other girls after her, but it feels like i haven't finished the work with her....
And i don't know how to handle the YES / NO game from her...

SO SO ?
April 18, 2010 @ 05:45 PM
JesusHadDreads

Bitch comes over my crib at 3 in the morning but refuses to do anything or even make out but proceeds to sit on my couch and cuddle and basiclly forces me to watch fucking anime,I was so pissed I was buzzed and ready to fuck smh.

Your the guy Spitta was talking about in his verse for "Glass House".
April 18, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
Milf Hunter

lady friend has been mad on my nuts quite lady despite having a bf, repeatedly doing what a 'good' gf shouldnt be doing w/ me. last nights party, we were on the couch, drunk, she was all laying on me legs and all and head on shoulder. (i knew generally, ppl act more drunk than they actually are to have a future excuse in case) bf there in a drunken rage asked to talk to her in private. her response was youre drunk and suck a dick. they eventually left, talked, never came back.

how will her attitude and behavior around me be now? how should i behave and what should i do?
April 19, 2010 @ 07:59 PM
SumLite

so this girl i'm good friends with keeps texting me lot now, and now shes telling me her and her bf are fighting,
i actually want to get with this girl but i dont want to fall into dat friend zone if im not already in it
April 19, 2010 @ 08:08 PM
hools

sounds like dat friend zone. she's venting to you
April 19, 2010 @ 08:21 PM
SumLite

ok yeah i am in that friend zone. she is venting to me alot but how would i get out of this zone, and is it good to be the person she vents to?
April 19, 2010 @ 08:41 PM
odb.

I've been in that position, and unless you continue to be that person she vents too about her bf, I promise she'll find another guy
April 19, 2010 @ 08:58 PM
Beez

ok yeah i am in that friend zone. she is venting to me alot but how would i get out of this zone, and is it good to be the person she vents to?

why don't you just play sorry then go in for a hug and if she stays in that position try to kiss her on the cheek and if you can tell she's feelin it go further? it's a risk but then again what isn't?

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 19, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
Beez

hahaha

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 19, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
SumLite

so basically i should just dip for now. freezeout?
April 19, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Been in this position as the "Best Friend" and now the chick wants to marry me. Lol even after i got a girl shes says she'll wait for me. It just depends on how you handle shit honestly bro. I'm kinda a pro at female issues so It kinds comes naturally to me.
April 20, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
vince24L

Theres a couple people on here who act like they're amazing with women. Which maybe they are but the fact that anytime I get on this forum, they are on. It makes me wonder if they actually ever get girls or they spend all day & night reading e-books of the pick up artist and posting 11,000 posts on a fashion forum. Just sayin.
April 20, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

It did take a long ass time but i wasn't planning on it. I mean, at first i was and she was coming around(tongue kissing every now and then, sitting on my lap) but once i got another girl is when she went Bonkers n shit saying she loved me. But the way i did it was the long way, only do this if you wanna be with this chick for a few years.
April 20, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
3 Stripes

Theres a couple people on here who act like they're amazing with women. Which maybe they are but the fact that anytime I get on this forum, they are on. It makes me wonder if they actually ever get girls or they spend all day & night reading e-books of the pick up artist and posting 11,000 posts on a fashion forum. Just sayin.

Man your an idiot. its really not time consuming to check a forum and see what new posts are up and respond to them. I have a social life and i post a decent amount on h.b. I have H.B tabbed and i still carry my social life pretty well. Your making it seem like everyday these guys are out there picking up women and they dont have social lives when really, i guarantee these guys are not on here more than an hour a day. Just sayin.
April 20, 2010 @ 12:29 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Man your an idiot. its really not time consuming to check a forum and see what new posts are up and respond to them. I have a social life and i post a decent amount on h.b. I have H.B tabbed and i still carry my social life pretty well. Your making it seem like everyday these guys are out there picking up women and they dont have social lives when really, i guarantee these guys are not on here more than an hour a day. Just sayin.

Word

Please login first to reply.