Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 19, 2010 @ 06:46 AM
THiZZ

Cuz hoes love to show evidence to other females when they figured out they've been played...No evidence...No proof...

-THiZZ
October 19, 2010 @ 09:34 AM
Serious_Threat

^^^The man has a point.
October 19, 2010 @ 03:14 PM
ominousred

October 23, 2010 @ 11:29 AM
tsoby

i dono what to do aboiut my new girl. shes hot as fuck forsure. solid ten aha but shes kinda dumb like yesterday for example she said shes cokming to a family birthday dinner thing so she can meet my dad. than texts me this morning and says sorry i didnt think this through and slept at my friends and theres nol way ill be ready to go and home by the time that you lunch is. she does this like weekly aha and always says she wil;l make it uyp to me how can i get her tp stop doin that shit
October 23, 2010 @ 12:06 PM
Serious_Threat

i dono what to do aboiut my new girl. shes hot as fuck forsure. solid ten aha but shes kinda dumb like yesterday for example she said shes cokming to a family birthday dinner thing so she can meet my dad. than texts me this morning and says sorry i didnt think this through and slept at my friends and theres nol way ill be ready to go and home by the time that you lunch is. she does this like weekly aha and always says she wil;l make it uyp to me how can i get her tp stop doin that shit

Sounds like you guys are perfect for each other.
October 23, 2010 @ 12:37 PM
Incognito

10s don't exist
October 23, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
thenorthside

^^^
Yo it's really this simple, either go out with your ex girlfriend again or move on.
^I'm not saying it's easy, I'm saying it's that simple.

going through the same shit as dude, but with me, i dont know why but we still talk to each other. she broke it off with me (and i cant lie, it hurt, bitchmade, i dont give a fuck lol), we still talk to each other, she said that she still wanted to be friends at the end of the day, but for me, i feel it's doing more harm than good. i'll talk to girls still, but im still hung up on the ex. theres this one girl who likes me hard, always hitting me up, but i cant get around to actually liking her for some reason. i mean, shes everything a dude can ask for, i'm fucked.

i feel like i'm just leading the other girl on and i feel bad. everybody's telling 'on to the next one, on to the next one' but jcole said it best for me, 'on to the next one, its hard to move on, when you always regret one'

i know this is something only i can fix and mend, but hopefully someone can give some insight. i want to get over this chick, but i cant. like i know in the end, we'll never get back together, but for some reason, i'm holding on. i'm holding onto something that will never be there in the end...i'm setting myself up for failure when i continue to talk/text her.

its not like im the one initiating the talking/texting either. its always her. what can i do? days where i want to cut it off, and i dont text her, she ends up calling me by the end of the night.

i wouldnt doubt it if she's moved on to another dude, and it hurts to think that. im pretty sure she knows how i feel, she knows im hurting. but i mean through her actions, i feel like shes either totally oblivious to my emotions and how i feel, or she's deliberately ignoring it (which is probably the case).

she's coming off real short to me too, everything i do seems to just annoy her, even though, everything i do is to benefit her. i try to do all the things that made her happy back in the day, all the small things because i know its those actions that girls appreciate (or thats what i used to think..), she used to love the small things, but im guessing shes over it...

this whole situation has me in a hole and i cant seem to get out of it.

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

October 23, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
NoStress

This is why I don't fuck with dumb bitches. I guess you can try reasoning with her..

burr

October 23, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
THiZZ

^^^Took the words out my mouth LMAO...

-THiZZ
October 24, 2010 @ 12:00 PM
DjJandro

So HB, this girl introduced herself to me at my school about two weeks ago. We've been TxTing/AIMing and talking at school everyday for about a week in a half. And I was wondering: How do you know whether she wants to be your girl or just your friend? Are there any signs? I dont want to suddenly ask her out somewhere and she feels uncomfortable. I also dont want to ask her staight out, cuz a the same reason. I'm probably gonna ask her out to a movie and see her reaction and if she looks uncomfortable ill mention that some of my other friends are going. If she's ok with just me and her or she wants to go with friends, Ill take that as a sign
October 24, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
izzy

She introduced herself to you first? She likes you man, just go for it.
October 24, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
JLK

So HB, this girl introduced herself to me at my school about two weeks ago. We've been TxTing/AIMing and talking at school everyday for about a week in a half. And I was wondering: How do you know whether she wants to be your girl or just your friend? Are there any signs? I dont want to suddenly ask her out somewhere and she feels uncomfortable. I also dont want to ask her staight out, cuz a the same reason. I'm probably gonna ask her out to a movie and see her reaction and if she looks uncomfortable ill mention that some of my other friends are going. If she's ok with just me and her or she wants to go with friends, Ill take that as a sign

LISTEN... are you in highschool? text/AIM her with "i think i like you..."

make sure you use the triple dot.
October 24, 2010 @ 01:20 PM
DjJandro

Yep still in the high schools. Sounds good. Ill give it a go.
^^ Izzy Yeah, im pretty suree she likes me.
Now, I just got to grow some.

Edit: Oh and she told me last night that, she was glad she introduced herself to me and that she thought I was pretty chill. Is this a sign?
October 24, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
tmwtg

^ Lmao if this nig actually texts that shit to her.

Dude, just get her # and invite her to some place. Kiss close and smash the same night.

Drop her afterwards. Just hope she's not a psycho-bitch.
October 24, 2010 @ 01:39 PM
DjJandro

I actually already gots the digits. I'm guessing you mean alone with her right? So, not like a party or a kickback?
October 24, 2010 @ 02:38 PM
JLK

^ Lmao if this nig actually texts that shit to her.

Dude, just get her # and invite her to some place. Kiss close and smash the same night.

Drop her afterwards. Just hope she's not a psycho-bitch.

he's in highschool not college... highschool girls arent slutty enough to smash so soon
October 24, 2010 @ 02:43 PM
DjJandro

he's in highschool not college... highschool girls arent slutty enough to smash so soon

This is what i mean. I want to get more comfortable with her first
October 24, 2010 @ 02:47 PM
JLK

Maybe not to smash you, no roast;
tons of DTF chicks at my highschool

i love when highschool kids think they know it all
October 24, 2010 @ 04:00 PM
Lew

even some in college

you can't expect every chick to be the same and easy to smash first night

sometimes you have to put in work
October 24, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
tmwtg

^ You reap what you sow.

And I'm trynna reap some pussy.

Or rape. Same shit lol.
October 24, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
JLK

^ You reap what you sow.

And I'm trynna reap some pussy.

Or rape. Same shit lol.

lmao ♥♥♥♥♥
October 24, 2010 @ 10:08 PM
milo'n'shit

ok so how many people here on hb like to date girls that are virgins and don't want to have sex or intercourse until marriage? im not talking about just religious girls but non religious girls also that have values and morals.

this might seem like bullshit to some ppl here but seriously, i wouldn't date a hoe who fucks every guy she sees. bad for my rep and don't want to mess around with her diseased pussy.

no but seriously who here thinks the same as me.
October 24, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
sado

I'd rather have the Ho than a girl that won't give up the pussy until i marry her. Gotta sanction your bitch
October 24, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
milo'n'shit

so you'd risk getting a disease? sorry but i don't want a pussy that works for the cleaners lol
October 24, 2010 @ 10:43 PM
miadonz

is it wrong to date someone that youve known since you were really young? like 2 or 3 years old?

last time i saw her, i was 9. she even liked me back then too. her parents said she was like in love with me.

lol im in high school so fb bought me back to her.
a girl i was hitting up posted a pic of a girl i used to know, and i find out that these two girls were cousins.

i added her, we talked a BIT. got her number, she calls me outta nowhere, and we have a good talk.

a week later we talk about the past, apparently i was her first kiss, but i dont remember anything about it. i dont remember much about us, so i asked her what she knew, and she told me everything she remembered.

another week later, she tells me she likes me again.

im confused. what the fuck do i do. i dont want shit to be awkward.
October 24, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
3 Stripes

well if you like her, get on it.
if you dont, and shes ok, smash and quit.
if shes ugly, dont talk to her. simple son..why are you confused?
October 24, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
miadonz

well, ive known her since we were like.. babies. were family friends.
shes pretty and all but. i dont know man.
i dont wanna hit it and quit it dude.
October 25, 2010 @ 12:13 AM
JLK

well if you like her, get on it.
if you dont, and shes ok, smash and quit.
if shes ugly, dont talk to her. simple son..why are you confused?

toot it and boot it
October 25, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
miadonz

toot it and boot it

i cant, we go waaay back. doesnt seem right to just fuck her and be done with it.
October 25, 2010 @ 12:54 AM
iggyhaxor

toot it and boot it

hump it and dump it

Please login first to reply.