3 Stripes

horny

yeah i was smile
April 14, 2010 @ 05:12 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

just outta curiosity whats goin on with your life infamous
April 14, 2010 @ 05:29 PM
Whatyoumean?

me and this girl been talking alot.. i think she is into me and i feel the same way and it was all going good and then last night i was talking to her on the phone, after about an hour of chatting and she just said "i got to go" and put the phone down..

so i leave it and she doesnt get back, i live like an hour away from her and i go college so i dont see her in the day much.. she signs into facebook about 20mins ago so i said "how come you left suddenly? you alrite?" and i just dont get a reply confused

im mad confused =/
April 14, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
young idiot

April 14, 2010 @ 06:13 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

me and this girl been talking alot.. i think she is into me and i feel the same way and it was all going good and then last night i was talking to her on the phone, after about an hour of chatting and she just said "i got to go" and put the phone down..

so i leave it and she doesnt get back, i live like an hour away from her and i go college so i dont see her in the day much.. she signs into facebook about 20mins ago so i said "how come you left suddenly? you alrite?" and i just dont get a reply confused

im mad confused =/

She probably realized you were into her and she panicked. ?"If she doesn't respond to another try stop trying. She's just not into you like that bro.
April 14, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
nestk.

Bruv got rejected. You must've said some stupid shit on the phone or you're just thinking way too much
April 14, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

as in?

how is the game going for you since you got it all figured out

and i am not being sarcastic lol, whats good
April 14, 2010 @ 06:59 PM
nestk.

lmao
April 14, 2010 @ 07:16 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

hahaha thats great. share some recent stories sir. do you never have any problems?
April 14, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

shareeeeeeeee your successess and failures
April 14, 2010 @ 07:51 PM
Beez

no offense this is not a story telling thread. this is counseling.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 14, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
Milf Hunter

hmmmmm. ive been fooling around with my friend. we cuddle, we kiss, we talk, etc. etc. everything a relationship gives w/o the title.

she has a bf.

im not hot and bothered with that fact, nor do i want a relationship with her.

*in your opinion, what would you do and what would you not do?
April 14, 2010 @ 08:56 PM
BubbleTeaJelly

there isnt a question you cant answer
April 14, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
playaballer1

im mad confused =/

April 14, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
jdesouza

Met this girl at a phillies game and we hit it off, I ended up going back with her to the college I used to go to with all my friends. She invites me back to her aunts house and brings out a bottle of champagne. We have been talking for about 2 weeks and she just came up to visit me in philly last night, we had a great time and were hooking up the whole time and she told me she likes me and is not usually into guys that like me but likes my personality and thinks im cute, but I dont know where to go from here, I dont want to rush anything, but at the same time I dont want to go too slow, any ideas?
April 14, 2010 @ 11:35 PM
thenorthside

shit, i didnt think i'd ever post in here but.

im torn. this girl i know from school has been messaging me hard and shit lately, talking all this jazz about her wanting to be with me. but she's got a boyfriend. i mean i'm down to have fun, so we hooked up a couple times.

but recently, i've been hanging out with some next girl. at first, it was weird because she'd go off saying that she doesnt usually go for dudes younger than her. since then, ive never brought it up. lately, we've been getting closer and closer, and i think i'm catching feelings. the thing is with her, i never know. one minute, she'd be all over me, the next she'd be sending off those friend vibes. i dont wanna force anything because i'm not the kinda dude to do that anyway. but i feel like i need to let her know w'sup before she thinks this is legit friend only business.
im pretty sure she knows already, but i dont know. i feel like taking it so slow and just letting whatever happen happen, but this might work against me. should i just let it be, and just let the cards fall in place? this shit usually never happens to me, but this girl. it feels different.

keep in mind, i'm still talking to the first girl. should i just cut it off with this one? or keep it on a leash just in case (i mean, i doubt we're gonna get together on a relationship level, because she says she doesnt wanna dump her man lol).

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

April 14, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
thenorthside

LOL yeah i definitely aint trying to get with that first girl.
but yo claire you just broke my heart with that first comment. damn!...sad

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

April 14, 2010 @ 11:44 PM
thenorthside

you, my friend, are a horrible person. cool
leading dudes on and shit, girls...heartbreakers.

April 15, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
Roxstar

1 800 bro talk
April 15, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
illy

northside... both girls sound terrible.
April 15, 2010 @ 01:47 AM
vince24L

Everybody at some point or another has used a person when they needed someone to make them feel 'safe' or...satisfied for the time being. It's not just girls.
April 15, 2010 @ 02:27 AM
Virungă

shit, i didnt think i'd ever post in here but.

im torn. this girl i know from school has been messaging me hard and shit lately, talking all this jazz about her wanting to be with me. but she's got a boyfriend. i mean i'm down to have fun, so we hooked up a couple times.

but recently, i've been hanging out with some next girl. at first, it was weird because she'd go off saying that she doesnt usually go for dudes younger than her. since then, ive never brought it up. lately, we've been getting closer and closer, and i think i'm catching feelings. the thing is with her, i never know. one minute, she'd be all over me, the next she'd be sending off those friend vibes. i dont wanna force anything because i'm not the kinda dude to do that anyway. but i feel like i need to let her know w'sup before she thinks this is legit friend only business.
im pretty sure she knows already, but i dont know. i feel like taking it so slow and just letting whatever happen happen, but this might work against me. should i just let it be, and just let the cards fall in place? this shit usually never happens to me, but this girl. it feels different.

keep in mind, i'm still talking to the first girl. should i just cut it off with this one? or keep it on a leash just in case (i mean, i doubt we're gonna get together on a relationship level, because she says she doesnt wanna dump her man lol).

Just belt out some Lingala a Capella as preformed by the first singer below.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TbdT2Vuq4
April 15, 2010 @ 11:51 AM
belle mensonge

second girl is using you for comfort. and will possibly leave you if a better opportunity arises...

first girl will cheat on you if you guys end up together. uh... unless you wanna be "the other" guy.. then keep doing your thing..

yeup. she's right. i used to do that all the time.
April 15, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
Whatyoumean?

She probably realized you were into her and she panicked. ?"If she doesn't respond to another try stop trying. She's just not into you like that bro.

its not like we where having a serious conversation..
it was just a normal chat like every other time sad
April 15, 2010 @ 02:07 PM
exhale

second girl is using you for comfort. and will possibly leave you if a better opportunity arises...

the truth. been had happened to me and everyone.
April 15, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
Trespace

Best way to approach a girl at school when I dont have classes with her/ let alone even know who she is or her name? At malls and shops and stuff etc. Im set cause Im not as worried about fuckin up cause if i do then ill prolly never see her again anyway. But at school If i come off as a creeper then shit can be awkward when I see her.. sooo yeah help me out?
April 15, 2010 @ 11:48 PM
hools

don't want to get into the story, but how do you guys usually get back up from a long term, serious relationship? not necessarily just getting back into talking to girls and shit, but what do you do to get your mind off it?

could use ideas, my area is dead so there's nothing to do
April 15, 2010 @ 11:58 PM

Inactive

fuck bitches and take money! :D
April 16, 2010 @ 03:13 AM
Beez

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qecIvg4oI&playnext_from=TL&videos=_xkN-tmSq7M&feature=recentf

^IS THIS GUY INFAMOUSHERO? LMAOOO nah but dude on dat realness in the new video.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

April 16, 2010 @ 03:42 AM
illy

^ i loves him

Please login first to reply.