August 11, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
Think People

I think i'm done with relationships for a while HB, all that work and care you invest into someone just to feel heartbroken later just aint worth it to me anymore, dont even feel like chasing women to fuck anymore tbh, gunna take some time to focus on myself...
been feeling the same way lately fam
August 11, 2014 @ 01:42 AM
Wiseguy

Yeah your right ^ after I told my friend we broke up when I came over he showed me what she posted on IG which was her kissing another dude. I was just like dayumm what a hoe 7 years of a waste of time. But tbh I don't really feel too sad.I mean I do care but I'm not that sad for the most part really. In the end at least I know the truth. Bitch couldn't even tell me herself .
dis the same girl whom you made that video with and practically made the best thread of 2014?
August 11, 2014 @ 04:27 AM
ninedthree

V. Yeah lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217830 supercali2015

August 11, 2014 @ 05:53 AM
Soul Rize

I keep telling young men now a days women dont wanna be in a serious relationship. They just wanna fuck around and fuck. If u want a serious relationship and a wife, make sure youre settled down. Make sure your education is top notch and u got a job that pays you well before u seriously contemplate a relationship. Girls will just fuck up your priorities and waste your time if you have not accomplished the said above. 
This is some real A1 said shit. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 11, 2014 @ 10:08 PM
mandingo warrior

I keep telling young men now a days women dont wanna be in a serious relationship. They just wanna fuck around and fuck. If u want a serious relationship and a wife, make sure youre settled down. Make sure your education is top notch and u got a job that pays you well before u seriously contemplate a relationship. Girls will just fuck up your priorities and waste your time if you have not accomplished the said above. 
This is some real A1 said shit. 
cool

holla at ya guala

August 12, 2014 @ 12:13 AM
It's Only Hype

August 13, 2014 @ 05:57 PM
unoedoe

Tips on breaking up with a co-worker? The girl is really nice and I know i'm going to break her heart but I don't see a future together (conflicting values/aspirations) and feel like we're wasting our time.

I'm afraid of an emotional backlash and she might sabotage me at work or my car. Any experience h.b. brethren??  
August 13, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
k.ly16

Tips on breaking up with a co-worker? The girl is really nice and I know i'm going to break her heart but I don't see a future together (conflicting values/aspirations) and feel like we're wasting our time.

I'm afraid of an emotional backlash and she might sabotage me at work or my car. Any experience h.b. brethren??  
This is the backlash of hooking up with your co-worker. There's nothing you can do that won't receive a reaction. If she's still into you or has feelings for you it will be hard for the both of you to move on since u guys both work together. I would suggest finding another job or if possible working in a different shift away from her.
August 14, 2014 @ 02:33 PM
Mr_Chukes

Ok so I posted on the half Asian girl thread saying. Quality post and my girl flipped out about it. She was checking out the site and looked at my post, then got all upset. We were face timing last night when it happened. She told me so you like Asian girls. Good night. I sent her a pic of a chihuahua because she likes that stuff. She said don't text me. We keep talking then she was like go find an Asian girl. Don't talk to me. I think she is overreacting but what can I really even do here? 
August 14, 2014 @ 02:52 PM
LCULT

"I sent her a pic of a chihuahua" 

But anyway, assuming your girlfriend ain't asian, still it ain't a big deal. Like she doesn't appreciate other guys, even other guys of different races? Let her cool off, she's just being a stroppy girl. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

August 14, 2014 @ 05:58 PM
Soul Rize

Ok so I posted on the half Asian girl thread saying. Quality post and my girl flipped out about it. She was checking out the site and looked at my post, then got all upset. We were face timing last night when it happened. She told me so you like Asian girls. Good night. I sent her a pic of a chihuahua because she likes that stuff. She said don't text me. We keep talking then she was like go find an Asian girl. Don't talk to me. I think she is overreacting but what can I really even do here? 
I swear some girls like that make fucking trouble for no fuking reason. She either tired of you and trying to find a reason to stur something or you know her and shes a bitch like this once a month. 

August 14, 2014 @ 06:17 PM
PersianRugs

Cut off communication with her. She has to get back in your good graces. Don't go running back.

Game other girls on the side. She has to realize that you won't tolerate that BS.
August 14, 2014 @ 06:48 PM
frankhied

link the pic.
August 14, 2014 @ 07:35 PM
brittneykitty

I think she is overreacting but what can I really even do here? 
answer is obvious, start fuckn an asian girl

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

August 14, 2014 @ 07:41 PM
LCULT

I wonder if there'll ever be a day when someone's race goes completely unnoticed, like it does with hair colour. So it'd just be "Oh so you fancy this chick now" rather than Asians in general. Weird thought.

edit: i'm talking shit, ignore this

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

August 16, 2014 @ 01:05 PM
dylanswi

Alright HB I got something for ya. Me and my girlfriend are both in the navy. We met while we were in school together in IL. So I finished up school and she is still there for a couple months. I went home for a couple weeks and I ended up fucking some broad. I really didn't have feelings for the girl and honestly afterwards I didn't feel bad because I didn't enjoy it at all. So I'm in Mississippi and I find out my girl is out with some friends and a dude that I don't like. I tell her to stop talking to ol boi and she get fuckin crazy mad at me like they were just friends. We broke up that evening over it but she was saying that she just needs space to find god again and shit. Every night this girl tells me how much she loves me and how she wants to marry me but she wouldn't stop talking to this dude. I ask her like everyday like let's get back together and she just kept turning me away. And it turns out after a week of us being broken up she fucks him. She told me that she cried the entire night and felt sick to her stomach and couldn't believe that she did that. That shit really hit home because before that I was the only guy she had ever been with. So after she tells me that I tell her about how I fucked some girl back home and she says let's just more on and go forward with things. Should I trust this girl because I'm really torn on whether I should stay with her or just move on.
August 16, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
poldylocks

yo, i feel you unoedoe.

i'm tryna dip my pen in company ink too; people told me bad idea, buuuut damn.. some fine ladies there..  ride a bike or the bus to avoid infiltration of your dwelling tho, nahmsayin?  oh, have and know how to use a tire repair kit for that bike too.

bitch.

August 16, 2014 @ 09:12 PM
Avion

you both fucked up, but if she and you really feel that bad of what happend..
August 16, 2014 @ 10:07 PM
Exotic

How do you keep a conversation interesting? According to females I meet at parties I'm hansum and dress well so nothing physically/visually holding me back. #FilipinosCanBeHansumToo 

inb4 viet chinese fuccbois calling me lanky pinoy swagphag

U mad cuz am stylin on u

*DEAD* @ this post.

"HB I got no game how do I talk to girls?"
"U mad cuz am stylin on u"
August 16, 2014 @ 10:34 PM
Mr_Chukes

Alright HB I got something for ya. Me and my girlfriend are both in the navy. We met while we were in school together in IL. So I finished up school and she is still there for a couple months. I went home for a couple weeks and I ended up fucking some broad. I really didn't have feelings for the girl and honestly afterwards I didn't feel bad because I didn't enjoy it at all. So I'm in Mississippi and I find out my girl is out with some friends and a dude that I don't like. I tell her to stop talking to ol boi and she get fuckin crazy mad at me like they were just friends. We broke up that evening over it but she was saying that she just needs space to find god again and shit. Every night this girl tells me how much she loves me and how she wants to marry me but she wouldn't stop talking to this dude. I ask her like everyday like let's get back together and she just kept turning me away. And it turns out after a week of us being broken up she fucks him. She told me that she cried the entire night and felt sick to her stomach and couldn't believe that she did that. That shit really hit home because before that I was the only guy she had ever been with. So after she tells me that I tell her about how I fucked some girl back home and she says let's just more on and go forward with things. Should I trust this girl because I'm really torn on whether I should stay with her or just move on.
Of course she fucked him, Niggas try to be friends just incase something happens they can move in and fuck. It's a hard call though. She probably just got taken advantage of. You cheated on her though. If you really love shawty y'all should talk it out and move forward together. Put this whole incident behind you. Is she still hanging with dude though?
August 16, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
steady

Thread is turning sus
August 17, 2014 @ 08:20 AM
poldylocks

How do you keep a conversation interesting? According to females I meet at parties I'm hansum and dress well so nothing physically/visually holding me back. #FilipinosCanBeHansumToo 

inb4 viet chinese fuccbois calling me lanky pinoy swagphag

U mad cuz am stylin on u

*DEAD* @ this post.

"HB I got no game how do I talk to girls?"
"U mad cuz am stylin on u"
where to cop personality?

bitch.

August 17, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
wh0die

Pretty important update right here, yesterday while I was out I got built up on some fake courage shit from my boys and decided it was now or never and I ended up texting her Mom. She didn't reply at all but this morning I woke up to my phone going off and her mom had replied. We're going to meet and talk about it soon, I'm still trying to not get my hopes up too much in case things don't end up working out.
Ok fam shit hit the fan after this. She then used her sisters phone the next day to talk to me and ask what I had said to her mom. She then started telling me how she didn't want to be together anymore and we broke up all this in about three days of this post. I felt pretty fucking shitty and went to work the next day asked for some days off and took a two week long vacation to Mexico, went out drinking everyday with my cousin and some of his friends. Through out the vacation I felt better but definitely not fine, now I'm home and I'm feeling pretty shitty. Any tips on what I should do to feel better? I've been talking to some girls and I'm hanging out with one of them soon. Tomorrow she's coming to pick up some clothes that she's left here at my house and bring back a few of my things. Shit man this is some straight Drake shit right now.
August 18, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
Wiseguy

Pretty important update right here, yesterday while I was out I got built up on some fake courage shit from my boys and decided it was now or never and I ended up texting her Mom. She didn't reply at all but this morning I woke up to my phone going off and her mom had replied. We're going to meet and talk about it soon, I'm still trying to not get my hopes up too much in case things don't end up working out.
Ok fam shit hit the fan after this. She then used her sisters phone the next day to talk to me and ask what I had said to her mom. She then started telling me how she didn't want to be together anymore and we broke up all this in about three days of this post. I felt pretty fucking shitty and went to work the next day asked for some days off and took a two week long vacation to Mexico, went out drinking everyday with my cousin and some of his friends. Through out the vacation I felt better but definitely not fine, now I'm home and I'm feeling pretty shitty. Any tips on what I should do to feel better? I've been talking to some girls and I'm hanging out with one of them soon. Tomorrow she's coming to pick up some clothes that she's left here at my house and bring back a few of my things. Shit man this is some straight Drake shit right now.
Damn dawg, Im sorry to hear that, like I honestly am but I feel you bro. Read books, work out, and enjoy gaming girls. Don't think about your gf or anything just try to think positive and remain optimistic. You must be flooded with emotions of dread and misery but try to chase something you're passionate about and live life. Don't ruminate on this girl or this scenario but go with the flow and try new things.  Good idea hanging out with that new girl. Try not to use drugs or alcohol to ease the emotions your feeling cuz when you get sober those emotions come back and you will want more and end up hurting yourself more. Try to master and get over your dread while sober by being positive and you will be happier and get back up from this. Remember to try new things and work on yourself and I guarantee you that you will be stronger and back up to pace with life.
August 18, 2014 @ 08:48 AM
:Brother:

She may have used the whole mom thing as an excuse tbh man. Sounds like she wanted this the whole time. If you is really cut up about it then don't avoid it. Deal with your emotions head on. A lot of dudes fuck up when they get dumped. Don't be that guy. Try and become the best version of yourself you can be. Make lots of new friends and the right people will gravitate towards you.  
August 18, 2014 @ 07:07 PM
k.ly16

move on
Move on 
August 18, 2014 @ 09:33 PM
Soul Rize

dont' tell me you didn't even hit on one girl in your 2 week vaca in Mexica !?!!???

August 18, 2014 @ 09:42 PM
wh0die

Naw I didn't hit anything, I made out with my cousins old crush on some straight dick shit but that's it. I have a question HB fam how would I go about rebounding with a different hoe now?
August 18, 2014 @ 09:50 PM
k.ly16

Naw I didn't hit anything, I made out with my cousins old crush on some straight dick shit but that's it. I have a question HB fam how would I go about rebounding with a different hoe now?
I don't get you mf's. What do you mean rebounding with a hoe? U mean start a serious relationship or fucking around? If u plan on fucking around just go to the bar or club and pick up women 
August 18, 2014 @ 10:06 PM
wh0die

Yeah I'm just trying to pipe, I can't go to a bar here so just go to parties and find the drunkest chick?

Please login first to reply.