Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 28, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
LCULT

My girlfriend doesn't want to go on Holiday. We've been together for almost 3 years. The past 2 summers she's said she can't because she's been working (though I know she's had the opportunities to go on holiday... but anyway) and just now she hits me up like "Are you feeling spontaneous? Wanna book a holiday? Actually... Nevermind." And I say "No, wait! Lets actually!"

But now she's suddenly like "I'm not sure I'd enjoy us going on holiday together"

Wtf, we're a couple? We're supposed to go on holiday together? I then ask her about it again and she said she wants go to somewhere sunny, but would rather go to sunny places with girls, whereas she'd like to go to cool (as in interesting) places with me and sight-see etc. But she doesn't wanna do that this year. Ahhhh it's just fucking frustrating.
May 28, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
mrfunnni

I was with her for 3 years.
We broke up 2 months ago.
Things were rough for me at the time she left.
To keep things less cluttered, she left me after my friends funeral, the same day,
I needed her, she wasn't around, i pushed her away.
She kept telling me i didnt respect her choice to not see me anymore.
I kept telling her i needed her to support me right then.

She wanted time alone to figure herself out.
Said it was my fault she fell out of love with me.
Her schedule is 7 hours of school everyday, (bio major)
I either cook for her or bring her food by the time she gets home, 
she falls asleep. repeat.

I became psychotic, went through fb posts, etc etc.
We start fighting, all the time, i want something, she wants nothing.

Almost get fired.
Start taking xanax to sleep.
Find outs he hides FB posts from me when she goes and eats out with her guy friends.
Tells me in her tumblr that im the only one she ever really wanted to have sex with and she didnt plan to date.
9 days later she hopped up on someone else's dick.
Now they are "dating"

her friends taht talk to me, told her i was dating someone (which im not)

Last friday I od'd infront of her house (moment of weakness)
her family got involved, dont want me around her.
She points the finger at me making me look like the villian.
Asks all my friends to talk to me, intead of coming to me herself.
Your boy was a mess, blacked out on bars and wrote a will.
She was in the living room with her new guy and close friends and watched me collapse.

Finally, enough has happened between us, that the bullshit outweighs the love i had for her, Even in the darkest and most dismal light, i still saw hope in us.
Enough is enough, i have no choice but to walk out of her life, back into mine.
I always believed in us, I refused to ever give up.

I deserve better, so im walking out.
Although i've pushed her allt he way out of my life.
I still look  at our relationship in a beautiful way.
It was still amazing during, after was a mess.

Find out today my friends listen to what i say and turn to her and tell her.
Enough. Is. Enough.

If she wont be there through your struggles, when your crazy, when your at your lowest. Dont ever expect her to be there.
Even if you are there for her in all those times. I gave this woman my complete love.
Sometimes, when shit happens, it all hits at once.
Yes its unfair, but pick yourself up and walk away.

If i find her at my doorstep, begging for me back.
I can't say i wont take her back, i cant say i would.

Their exists only one constant in our universe, change.

haha fag

May 29, 2014 @ 12:10 AM
LCULT

Jesus dude. Hope you're okay now?
May 29, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
Pantic

Yo mrfunnni b your signature cracked me the fuck up, almost like you replied to your own post
May 29, 2014 @ 02:49 AM
slytendencies

Yo mrfunnni b your signature cracked me the fuck up, almost like you replied to your own post
Lmao dead ahhh nahh b
May 29, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
Sentimental

I was with her for 3 years.
We broke up 2 months ago.
Things were rough for me at the time she left.
To keep things less cluttered, she left me after my friends funeral, the same day,
I needed her, she wasn't around, i pushed her away.
She kept telling me i didnt respect her choice to not see me anymore.
I kept telling her i needed her to support me right then.

She wanted time alone to figure herself out.
Said it was my fault she fell out of love with me.
Her schedule is 7 hours of school everyday, (bio major)
I either cook for her or bring her food by the time she gets home, 
she falls asleep. repeat.

I became psychotic, went through fb posts, etc etc.
We start fighting, all the time, i want something, she wants nothing.

Almost get fired.
Start taking xanax to sleep.
Find outs he hides FB posts from me when she goes and eats out with her guy friends.
Tells me in her tumblr that im the only one she ever really wanted to have sex with and she didnt plan to date.
9 days later she hopped up on someone else's dick.
Now they are "dating"

her friends taht talk to me, told her i was dating someone (which im not)

Last friday I od'd infront of her house (moment of weakness)
her family got involved, dont want me around her.
She points the finger at me making me look like the villian.
Asks all my friends to talk to me, intead of coming to me herself.
Your boy was a mess, blacked out on bars and wrote a will.
She was in the living room with her new guy and close friends and watched me collapse.

Finally, enough has happened between us, that the bullshit outweighs the love i had for her, Even in the darkest and most dismal light, i still saw hope in us.
Enough is enough, i have no choice but to walk out of her life, back into mine.
I always believed in us, I refused to ever give up.

I deserve better, so im walking out.
Although i've pushed her allt he way out of my life.
I still look  at our relationship in a beautiful way.
It was still amazing during, after was a mess.

Find out today my friends listen to what i say and turn to her and tell her.
Enough. Is. Enough.

If she wont be there through your struggles, when your crazy, when your at your lowest. Dont ever expect her to be there.
Even if you are there for her in all those times. I gave this woman my complete love.
Sometimes, when shit happens, it all hits at once.
Yes its unfair, but pick yourself up and walk away.

If i find her at my doorstep, begging for me back.
I can't say i wont take her back, i cant say i would.

Their exists only one constant in our universe, change.
I have a feeling that I will go through the same thing in a couple of years 

Fuck yo feelings.

June 4, 2014 @ 12:37 AM
Pantic

man fucc all needy bitches let me live
June 12, 2014 @ 04:47 AM
k.ly16

need some advice brothas. 

I met this girl at community service at a homeless shelter and things kicked off fast. Got her number and texted and called and all the bs. We go on our first date and we kiss/makeout on our first date. I can tell she was a little shook and was questioning her actions. 2nd date we go watch a soccer game and she tells me no kisses. 2nd date goes smoothly. 

Here's the issue, whenever i bring up feelings or conversate about her and her actions it seems to me she is reluctant to open up and is trying to distance herself away from me. Keep in mind she lives about 40 minutes  away from me. So i'm like no biggie she's trying to keep her distance away and wants to keep things slow. There's been 2 times when we're talking and she'll hangup up on me. A day after she texts me and apologizes and says "she doesn't know how she feel about this thing" and for me to hit her back after my vacation if i want to talk again. I hit her up and haven't gotten a response yet. What do i do? Should we just remain friends?

FS Jungle Jacket Size M, worn 2-3 times. 250 OBO FS Street Scene Size M, 35 obo Buy em together and I'll work something out

June 12, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
Efil4zaggin

I met this girl at community service at a homeless shelter and things kicked off fast. Got her number and texted and called and all the bs. We go on our first date and we kiss/makeout on our first date. I can tell she was a little shook and was questioning her actions. 2nd date we go watch a soccer game and she tells me no kisses. 2nd date goes smoothly. 

Here's the issue, whenever i bring up feelings or conversate about her and her actions it seems to me she is reluctant to open up and is trying to distance herself away from me. Keep in mind she lives about 40 minutes  away from me. So i'm like no biggie she's trying to keep her distance away and wants to keep things slow. There's been 2 times when we're talking and she'll hangup up on me. A day after she texts me and apologizes and says "she doesn't know how she feel about this thing" and for me to hit her back after my vacation if i want to talk again. I hit her up and haven't gotten a response yet. What do i do? Should we just remain friends?
just don't think about it too much and just keep doing your own thing

:0

June 12, 2014 @ 05:20 AM
k.ly16

would it be the wrong move to just remain friends? I don't wanna keep chasing and playing around with feelings like that as well as waste our time. I feel @ this point it's either remain friends, keep chasing, or move on.

FS Jungle Jacket Size M, worn 2-3 times. 250 OBO FS Street Scene Size M, 35 obo Buy em together and I'll work something out

June 12, 2014 @ 07:44 AM
GxoctFace

She probably have a boyfriend

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

June 12, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
k.ly16

nah

June 12, 2014 @ 03:39 PM
Efil4zaggin

nah
stop acting like a lil bitch. Pretend like nothing happend breh. Bitches play these games to see if you gonna trip or not.
Man up and you make them trip.

:0

June 12, 2014 @ 03:43 PM
Λlexamiles

yeah id be out at "no kisses". i went out with this girl once and ya boy got his pole sucked on the second date..... now weve been goin out for 3 years. idk i guess its just her but shes more chill than the other girls ive been with, but really them high maintenance chicks are the ones you gotta stay away from.

" I can tell she was a little shook and was questioning her actions" the girls who 'questions their actions' are probably all self concious about their love life and stedy post shit like this on twitter

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

June 17, 2014 @ 07:40 AM
k.ly16

Update: Things were going smooth texting then all of a sudden I must've said something that got her mad and shit. She flipped out and gave me the finger. I deleted and blocked her. I 

June 17, 2014 @ 07:54 AM
Sentimental

Update: Things were going smooth texting then all of a sudden I must've said something that got her mad and shit. She flipped out and gave me the finger. I deleted and blocked her. I 
I could say some sentimental shit right now bruh, but if you truly believe that your actions were right. Then fuck it, you'll end up being a better man. 

Fuck yo feelings.

June 17, 2014 @ 07:58 AM
k.ly16

I could say some sentimental shit right now bruh, but if you truly believe that your actions were right. Then fuck it, you'll end up being a better man. 
TBH i feel that I've done too much for her, I refuse to be treated like shit. Go ahead and spit your sentimental shit 

June 25, 2014 @ 06:31 AM
Sentimental

Serious question. How can I make this girl let her guard down or trust me? She's the type that's a little selfish and she a little stubborn. She can be really quiet and likes to think to her self a lot. Also she's as little insecure and hates getting out of her comfort zone. Also her family is strict.

I've tried to get her to talk about her feelings and shit by using some personal stuff about me so we can relate, but she barely budges. I've seen some progress over some time now, but I asked her and she said she doesn't completely trust me. We've gone out and she's let her guard down, but I'm trying to figure her out on a deeper level. Any advice on what I should do? She's a difficult one for me.

Fuck yo feelings.

June 25, 2014 @ 06:52 AM
k.ly16

Serious question. How can I make this girl let her guard down or trust me? She's the type that's a little selfish and she a little stubborn. She can be really quiet and likes to think to her self a lot. Also she's as little insecure and hates getting out of her comfort zone. Also her family is strict.

I've tried to get her to talk about her feelings and shit by using some personal stuff about me so we can relate, but she barely budges. I've seen some progress over some time now, but I asked her and she said she doesn't completely trust me. We've gone out and she's let her guard down, but I'm trying to figure her out on a deeper level. Any advice on what I should do? She's a difficult one for me.
Sounds to me like you're seriously interested or at least seriously talking to her and not just trying to smash. If so, time will be your best friend. Be patient, spend more time with her and make her gain your trust. Take her out, do some romantic shit, etc. When you feel it's the perfect time, i.e. if youre at a restaurant and things are going smooth try to talk more personally. The key is to do it indirectly, so what I usually like to do is talk about an experience I had and try to relate her into the equation somehow. I'm assuming she hasn't had much experience with relationships? If so, it's going to be hard because she's never had that experience and girls with their feelings are hard to predict. It sounds like she's the type that will be hard to regain their trust so be careful. 

June 25, 2014 @ 07:04 AM
Sentimental

Tbh bro, I don't know what happened to her, but I can feel that there's something making her hesitant. But yeah your right cause when we went to eat, she did drop her guard a little bit and she did let me in. Thanks though, ima give that indirect approach a try.

Fuck yo feelings.

June 25, 2014 @ 07:11 AM
k.ly16

Tbh bro, I don't know what happened to her, but I can feel that there's something making her hesitant. But yeah your right cause when we went to eat, she did drop her guard a little bit and she did let me in. Thanks though, ima give that indirect approach a try.

I've been through the same shit where females are hesitant and u feel like their trying to distance away from you. I'd say she's either unsure how she feels about you, want to take things slow, or Her strict upbringing and parents have a huge influence on her. Either way feel her out and take it from there.

June 26, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
IamtheThunder

Been lurking for a while and decided to finally post. Need some advice from anyone in here. I'm moving to Chicago in 2 months from Akron for college. This girl I'm cool with, we always flirt and shit and for a while, I didnt think much of it. Recently in the past like 2 months it seems like she's shown some interest in me. I'm trying to take her out on dates and shit but she works like non stop. So it's hard for us to hang and shit. Plus she told me she doesn't do "official" and she doesn't like feelings. But a couple times she's told me that she's gonna miss me when I go to Chicago, that "I will find another better girl than her", saying Im gonna forget her and shit. I just don't know what to do about her. I got feelings but she seems like she doesn't want anything to do with feelings, but some days she does. Sorry for this long ass sappy post. 
June 26, 2014 @ 02:22 AM
k.ly16

Been lurking for a while and decided to finally post. Need some advice from anyone in here. I'm moving to Chicago in 2 months from Akron for college. This girl I'm cool with, we always flirt and shit and for a while, I didnt think much of it. Recently in the past like 2 months it seems like she's shown some interest in me. I'm trying to take her out on dates and shit but she works like non stop. So it's hard for us to hang and shit. Plus she told me she doesn't do "official" and she doesn't like feelings. But a couple times she's told me that she's gonna miss me when I go to Chicago, that "I will find another better girl than her", saying Im gonna forget her and shit. I just don't know what to do about her. I got feelings but she seems like she doesn't want anything to do with feelings, but some days she does. Sorry for this long ass sappy post. 
Seems like she's not committed and dedicated to a relationship. To make matters worst, it's going to be a long distance relationship.

U got 2 options
1. Smash and dip. Of course make a video for HB
2. Try to work things out long distance. 

The main reasons why long distance relationships don't work is because most couples have a hard time remaining loyal and committed as well as keeping and building attraction between each other. If you're having difficulty right now, imagine the difficulty once you move away. just my 2 cents

June 30, 2014 @ 12:12 AM
francodz

Ok guys so Im really into this girl, like I think about her all the time and shes like a bestfriend to me as well. Im willing to risk the friendship just for a chance with her. Anyways, we started off as just talking then kind of dating but it didnt work out and we just became friends, but my feelings kept growing and growing. Like she makes me wanna be a better person and all that other simp stuff haha, Ive tried to get over her so many times before but I just cant. I just keep coming back to her. I cant really explain it, I just love her company. Only problem is she has a boyfriend fam, if she was happy with him I'd leave it alone but this guy has cheated on her and treats her like shit. Recently she told me that shes always had feelings for me as well but idk guys, and she said to me "you treat me better, but I love my bf" that was like a month ago. Need help! Thanks in advance. 
June 30, 2014 @ 08:24 AM
k.ly16

Ok guys so Im really into this girl, like I think about her all the time and shes like a bestfriend to me as well. Im willing to risk the friendship just for a chance with her. Anyways, we started off as just talking then kind of dating but it didnt work out and we just became friends, but my feelings kept growing and growing. Like she makes me wanna be a better person and all that other simp stuff haha, Ive tried to get over her so many times before but I just cant. I just keep coming back to her. I cant really explain it, I just love her company. Only problem is she has a boyfriend fam, if she was happy with him I'd leave it alone but this guy has cheated on her and treats her like shit. Recently she told me that shes always had feelings for me as well but idk guys, and she said to me "you treat me better, but I love my bf" that was like a month ago. Need help! Thanks in advance. 
Hate to break it to you but it sounds like you've been friend zoned or at worst she see's u just as a friend.

There's two things u can do
1. Move and stop contacting with her
2. Wait for her relationship to deteriorate and go in for the kill. 

I'll break it down.
Option 1 is simple and will save you the potential heartbreak, time, and efforts. Or you can wait for her relationship to worsen. Now ask yourself this: If she's in a shitty relationship doesn't that mean she likes it? Or maybe she's clueless and can't realize how shitty her relationship is? Certainly some red flags...

Option 2 is too just wait. If her and bf breakup go in for the kill. Or if one night they're arguing and she hits u up on text, she's asking to get smashed.

July 1, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
francodz

Hate to break it to you but it sounds like you've been friend zoned or at worst she see's u just as a friend.

There's two things u can do
1. Move and stop contacting with her
2. Wait for her relationship to deteriorate and go in for the kill. 

I'll break it down.
Option 1 is simple and will save you the potential heartbreak, time, and efforts. Or you can wait for her relationship to worsen. Now ask yourself this: If she's in a shitty relationship doesn't that mean she likes it? Or maybe she's clueless and can't realize how shitty her relationship is? Certainly some red flags...

Option 2 is too just wait. If her and bf breakup go in for the kill. Or if one night they're arguing and she hits u up on text, she's asking to get smashed.
I mean Ive been waiting for a year and a half. Maybe it is time to let go. I mean I just cant understand what she sees in this dude. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder I guess. His is face is so punchable man, haha thats probably just the jealousy in me talkin tho. Thanks for the advice! 
July 2, 2014 @ 04:03 PM
nat turner

Is it wrong or selfish to want this girl to stop smoking. She is cool and sweet but smokes and her mouth/lungs smell and taste like an ashtray. I can't deal with it.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

July 2, 2014 @ 04:10 PM
LCULT

I'm not a smoker either, and I'd not be able to deal with being with a girl who smoked. It's not like it's a part of her that you 'have to love', it's a stupid habit which can be gotten rid of with an ounce of commitment.
July 2, 2014 @ 07:41 PM
k.ly16

Is it wrong or selfish to want this girl to stop smoking. She is cool and sweet but smokes and her mouth/lungs smell and taste like an ashtray. I can't deal with it.
Nothing wrong with it. If it's a big issue and u want her to stop it, I would try to find some way to indirectly tell her to stop. You gotta understand this shit is hard and if she's not committed or won't change for you and her smoking is a big issue for u, then I would say it's time to move on

July 5, 2014 @ 12:31 AM
Pantic

Man i'm chilling on the couch while the bitch is in the bedroom crying at 2 am. Every time there is some fight this same shit happens, always feeling so damn sorry for herself even if she the one starting the whole shit smfh

Please login first to reply.