The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

May 05, 2014 @ 20:32
found out my ex girlfriend sucked her ex boyfriends dick right after we broke up , shit is crazy , got sad and drake over it but now im kinda over it 
how the hell you find out? im sure sure aint casually walk up to you and let you know lol
May 06, 2014 @ 03:48
Whats up HB,
Me and this girl have been friends for a over a year and we recently got to be pretty close friends over the past few months(she broke with her EX late last year ) and I'm starting to get feelings for her. When we hang out she always flirts with me, laughs at my stupid jokes, always says a joke or comment about us being together etc.. We took a trip NYC this past weekend for the day (me, her and her friend), she got a little more physical, slept on my lap on the train, held my hand more than a few times, would lean on my shoulder when we sat down(none of this is normal for her), also her friend would always stay behind us when we were walking around. She would also make jokes saying like "why are you looking at other girls when you have me?". She even took up my taste in music, sneakers and always asks for my opinion on things like that. Last week when i sold my car she insisted on giving me rides to school and stuff even though it is out of her way. She has never made it clear whether i was in the "friend zone" or not even though she considers me one of her close friends.  I just wanted a few opinions on the situation before i decide to make a move or not 
Thanks in advance 
May 06, 2014 @ 04:07
Whats up HB,
Me and this girl have been friends for a over a year and we recently got to be pretty close friends over the past few months(she broke with her EX late last year ) and I'm starting to get feelings for her. When we hang out she always flirts with me, laughs at my stupid jokes, always says a joke or comment about us being together etc.. We took a trip NYC this past weekend for the day (me, her and her friend), she got a little more physical, slept on my lap on the train, held my hand more than a few times, would lean on my shoulder when we sat down(none of this is normal for her), also her friend would always stay behind us when we were walking around. She would also make jokes saying like "why are you looking at other girls when you have me?". She even took up my taste in music, sneakers and always asks for my opinion on things like that. Last week when i sold my car she insisted on giving me rides to school and stuff even though it is out of her way. She has never made it clear whether i was in the "friend zone" or not even though she considers me one of her close friends.  I just wanted a few opinions on the situation before i decide to make a move or not 
Thanks in advance 
what else do you need bruh, you should make a move quick. Find out whats good before its too late. Either mack her down, or just straight up ask whats up. Seriously, I was in the same situation and I didn't make a move or even say anything to this girl and she just figured i wasn't interested and moved on. Things are way easier if you're straight forward and direct.
May 07, 2014 @ 15:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
found out my ex girlfriend sucked her ex boyfriends dick right after we broke up , shit is crazy , got sad and drake over it but now im kinda over it 
how the hell you find out? im sure sure aint casually walk up to you and let you know lol
some girl i fucked showed me the messages some guy sent her saying how my ex sucked her ex boyfriends dick at the park to try and get back together with him and he still didnt want her 
May 07, 2014 @ 22:28
At the park though! Damn fam. You should be glad she aint try to fuck with you before you found out from your friend. 
May 08, 2014 @ 03:33
Alright, I told this girl I liked her quite early. She told me I took the relationship pretty quick, but she was okay with it and we are officially gf and bf. We both enjoy eachothers company. We held hands, touch eachother etc. However, everytime we go out to hang there's this big awkward silence ( we sometimes don't even talk at all for 5 full minutes+). I feel like we know everything about eachother in the span of that month I know her ( and told her I liked her) When I recently tried to hold her hands, she asked me why. wtf? She even mentioned she was bored at one point. idk, there's moments where she's like all cuddle with me and her feelings were strong, but other times it just felt weird and we are more of friends than romantic partners. I know relationships are meant to get stale after awhile, but it has only been a month since I know her and we don't even hang out everyday. 

I think a part of it is we don't know what to do. We exhausted all the fun activities to do around the city..
already bored after a month ain't a good sign
May 08, 2014 @ 16:06
haha my EX did that once over on a BMW forum. Some girls are wild man.
Girls are so good at finding shit out. No matter how discreet you are, you eventually get caught. The key is to make sure she loves you enough to get over it. Just participated in a speech tournament my topic being "Cheating on your significant other." Claims and reasoning provided!
May 08, 2014 @ 19:28
BITCHES HATE BEING BORED. 

art + design

May 08, 2014 @ 19:55
At the park though! Damn fam. You should be glad she aint try to fuck with you before you found out from your friend. 
true , but im over her thought , its just THAT that i cant get over that i keep thinking about 
May 08, 2014 @ 20:18
Alright, I told this girl I liked her quite early. She told me I took the relationship pretty quick, but she was okay with it and we are officially gf and bf. We both enjoy eachothers company. We held hands, touch eachother etc. However, everytime we go out to hang there's this big awkward silence ( we sometimes don't even talk at all for 5 full minutes+). I feel like we know everything about eachother in the span of that month I know her ( and told her I liked her) When I recently tried to hold her hands, she asked me why. wtf? She even mentioned she was bored at one point. idk, there's moments where she's like all cuddle with me and her feelings were strong, but other times it just felt weird and we are more of friends than romantic partners. I know relationships are meant to get stale after awhile, but it has only been a month since I know her and we don't even hang out everyday. 

I think a part of it is we don't know what to do. We exhausted all the fun activities to do around the city..
already bored after a month ain't a good sign
dont waste anymore time cause sounds like just as fast as yall got together, yall gone break up  
May 08, 2014 @ 20:23
BITCHES HATE BEING BORED. 
how to entertain gf i would like to do more productive stff besides chillin smokin and goin out eat
May 16, 2014 @ 17:01
feedback/reactions to this?

im 20yrs old & shes 18
going out wit this girl for little over a year.. the longest/strongest relationship i been in

she only slept w/ 2 other guys, both ex-bf's, **the bonus: "i only sleep with a guy if he my boyfriend" - what she told me when we first started talking

today i find out she slept wit 3 more, 2/3 were short term fuck buds ....

im not even trippin tho .. its more like trust game was 100 and im now feeling some insecurity whether she telling the truths or lies now

concluding - these hoes aint loyal
May 16, 2014 @ 17:10
feedback/reactions to this?

im 20yrs old & shes 18
going out wit this girl for little over a year.. the longest/strongest relationship i been in

she only slept w/ 2 other guys, both ex-bf's, **the bonus: "i only sleep with a guy if he my boyfriend" - what she told me when we first started talking

today i find out she slept wit 3 more, 2/3 were short term fuck buds ....

im not even trippin tho .. its more like trust game was 100 and im now feeling some insecurity whether she telling the truths or lies now

concluding - these hoes aint loyal
You should always take a girls fuck number with a grain of salt doh. Bitches never wanna come off like complete hoes.

You said she told you that number when you first started talking right? Can't really hold someone to something they said when things first started rolling. I've said some flat out untruthful stuff to get my dick wet but for any other circumstance that doesn't involve me cumming, I consider myself an honest person. 

What were the circumstances in which the real number came out? She told you or you busted her?
May 16, 2014 @ 17:24
Thanks for replying g. I feel you on the early stuff we say to get that booty when you first start talking^^ but she kept that knowledge she only fucked 2 for our whole relationship. 

I didn't bust her yet...i found find out myself though.
we were in her car, she was driving. her good friend hit her up basically saying "our homie joey got coke for us"

months ago, she told me she tried it once, i said stop that shit. flat out said im not fucking with that. she respected me and said she wont touch again. 

in the car tho: i was like wtfffffffffff. borderline bout to trip. she said it was nothing, i didnt think so. her reaction seemed like she was bullshittin and everything. so i peeped her facebook and opened up the message from the friend that just called in the car previously. I end up reading early convos finding out she fucked another guy. Shit got me flippin...Then I went and checked other convos with our closer friends finding out all these other guys she fucked

real shit though, im not even tripping. this was her past. i kind of just want to go to her face and be like yeah i know about him, him, and him. even though you said 2 guys. but im trying to figure it out
May 16, 2014 @ 17:51
Could be that so much time has passed that now she is afraid to come back and tell you the truth. She, like you probably didn't expect it to go a whole year. Hard to go back and be truthful about a lie you told after so much time has passed. 

At the same time sounds like you got a lot of trust issues going on in this thing. You're questioning her truthfulness about the coke thing as well the fuck number thing. At the same time you yourself are being dishonest by digging through peoples facebook and reading personal messages. Just sounds like there is an aura of dishonesty in this thing that will probably only grow over time. That's a hard thing to get past in a relationship. Trust is key  
May 16, 2014 @ 18:53
girls exaggerate about past relationships just so she won't be seen as a "slut" in american standards.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 22, 2014 @ 06:57
Approached this girl in my class i barely knew and told her i thought she was attractive. She was smiling and blushing and all of that bs. I asked for her number and she rejected smh. She said "we should talk more and that we dont talk enough." Next day I ask her if she wanna have lunch so that we can talk but she rejected cuz she was going to be with her friends. I get it she doesn't like me, anything i do particularly that might have turned her off? 
May 22, 2014 @ 07:50
yeah you told her she was attractive when u don't even know her. That shit only flies at a party if there's alcohol involved.
May 22, 2014 @ 22:56
yeah you told her she was attractive when u don't even know her. That shit only flies at a party if there's alcohol involved.
Yeah man what Pantic said. Just back off from her for a couple weeks, and then rather than making full on conversation with her, make small talk like ask to borrow a pen and stuff. Then when you go to give it back, make small talk about the class you just had with her and what not. 

礻一

May 25, 2014 @ 06:14
Shit my girlfriend thinks I'm doing something shady.
Went to LA with my cousin, his girl, his homie, his girl, and some of his girlfriend's sisters friends. 
My girl got mad at me and we got in an argument before. I called and texted her on my way there and while i was there. I called a good 10 times she didn't pick up. I texted her about 5 messages telling her what i was up to. from 5-8 is when i sent these. She doesn't reply, I think I'm annoying her and get a little frustrated. I put my phone win my pocket and talk to homies as we look for a hookah place. We go around until we find a good one. My phone dies. we leave the place at 4. I charge my phone  a little, tell her i'm heading home. send another text and one saying home. Now she thinks i was up to something from  8-4. It's like what can i do she doesn't want to hear my side of what happened.
May 28, 2014 @ 07:19
Shit my girlfriend thinks I'm doing something shady.
Went to LA with my cousin, his girl, his homie, his girl, and some of his girlfriend's sisters friends. 
My girl got mad at me and we got in an argument before. I called and texted her on my way there and while i was there. I called a good 10 times she didn't pick up. I texted her about 5 messages telling her what i was up to. from 5-8 is when i sent these. She doesn't reply, I think I'm annoying her and get a little frustrated. I put my phone win my pocket and talk to homies as we look for a hookah place. We go around until we find a good one. My phone dies. we leave the place at 4. I charge my phone  a little, tell her i'm heading home. send another text and one saying home. Now she thinks i was up to something from  8-4. It's like what can i do she doesn't want to hear my side of what happened.
Sounds like she might have something on the side man and she's just trying to guilt trip you for shit she might be doing. Females, man.
May 28, 2014 @ 22:28
My girlfriend doesn't want to go on Holiday. We've been together for almost 3 years. The past 2 summers she's said she can't because she's been working (though I know she's had the opportunities to go on holiday... but anyway) and just now she hits me up like "Are you feeling spontaneous? Wanna book a holiday? Actually... Nevermind." And I say "No, wait! Lets actually!"

But now she's suddenly like "I'm not sure I'd enjoy us going on holiday together"

Wtf, we're a couple? We're supposed to go on holiday together? I then ask her about it again and she said she wants go to somewhere sunny, but would rather go to sunny places with girls, whereas she'd like to go to cool (as in interesting) places with me and sight-see etc. But she doesn't wanna do that this year. Ahhhh it's just fucking frustrating.

礻一

May 28, 2014 @ 23:31
I was with her for 3 years.
We broke up 2 months ago.
Things were rough for me at the time she left.
To keep things less cluttered, she left me after my friends funeral, the same day,
I needed her, she wasn't around, i pushed her away.
She kept telling me i didnt respect her choice to not see me anymore.
I kept telling her i needed her to support me right then.

She wanted time alone to figure herself out.
Said it was my fault she fell out of love with me.
Her schedule is 7 hours of school everyday, (bio major)
I either cook for her or bring her food by the time she gets home, 
she falls asleep. repeat.

I became psychotic, went through fb posts, etc etc.
We start fighting, all the time, i want something, she wants nothing.

Almost get fired.
Start taking xanax to sleep.
Find outs he hides FB posts from me when she goes and eats out with her guy friends.
Tells me in her tumblr that im the only one she ever really wanted to have sex with and she didnt plan to date.
9 days later she hopped up on someone else's dick.
Now they are "dating"

her friends taht talk to me, told her i was dating someone (which im not)

Last friday I od'd infront of her house (moment of weakness)
her family got involved, dont want me around her.
She points the finger at me making me look like the villian.
Asks all my friends to talk to me, intead of coming to me herself.
Your boy was a mess, blacked out on bars and wrote a will.
She was in the living room with her new guy and close friends and watched me collapse.

Finally, enough has happened between us, that the bullshit outweighs the love i had for her, Even in the darkest and most dismal light, i still saw hope in us.
Enough is enough, i have no choice but to walk out of her life, back into mine.
I always believed in us, I refused to ever give up.

I deserve better, so im walking out.
Although i've pushed her allt he way out of my life.
I still look  at our relationship in a beautiful way.
It was still amazing during, after was a mess.

Find out today my friends listen to what i say and turn to her and tell her.
Enough. Is. Enough.

If she wont be there through your struggles, when your crazy, when your at your lowest. Dont ever expect her to be there.
Even if you are there for her in all those times. I gave this woman my complete love.
Sometimes, when shit happens, it all hits at once.
Yes its unfair, but pick yourself up and walk away.

If i find her at my doorstep, begging for me back.
I can't say i wont take her back, i cant say i would.

Their exists only one constant in our universe, change.

haha fag

May 29, 2014 @ 00:10
Jesus dude. Hope you're okay now?

礻一

May 29, 2014 @ 00:26
Yo mrfunnni b your signature cracked me the fuck up, almost like you replied to your own post
May 29, 2014 @ 02:49
Yo mrfunnni b your signature cracked me the fuck up, almost like you replied to your own post
Lmao dead ahhh nahh b
May 29, 2014 @ 04:25
I was with her for 3 years.
We broke up 2 months ago.
Things were rough for me at the time she left.
To keep things less cluttered, she left me after my friends funeral, the same day,
I needed her, she wasn't around, i pushed her away.
She kept telling me i didnt respect her choice to not see me anymore.
I kept telling her i needed her to support me right then.

She wanted time alone to figure herself out.
Said it was my fault she fell out of love with me.
Her schedule is 7 hours of school everyday, (bio major)
I either cook for her or bring her food by the time she gets home, 
she falls asleep. repeat.

I became psychotic, went through fb posts, etc etc.
We start fighting, all the time, i want something, she wants nothing.

Almost get fired.
Start taking xanax to sleep.
Find outs he hides FB posts from me when she goes and eats out with her guy friends.
Tells me in her tumblr that im the only one she ever really wanted to have sex with and she didnt plan to date.
9 days later she hopped up on someone else's dick.
Now they are "dating"

her friends taht talk to me, told her i was dating someone (which im not)

Last friday I od'd infront of her house (moment of weakness)
her family got involved, dont want me around her.
She points the finger at me making me look like the villian.
Asks all my friends to talk to me, intead of coming to me herself.
Your boy was a mess, blacked out on bars and wrote a will.
She was in the living room with her new guy and close friends and watched me collapse.

Finally, enough has happened between us, that the bullshit outweighs the love i had for her, Even in the darkest and most dismal light, i still saw hope in us.
Enough is enough, i have no choice but to walk out of her life, back into mine.
I always believed in us, I refused to ever give up.

I deserve better, so im walking out.
Although i've pushed her allt he way out of my life.
I still look  at our relationship in a beautiful way.
It was still amazing during, after was a mess.

Find out today my friends listen to what i say and turn to her and tell her.
Enough. Is. Enough.

If she wont be there through your struggles, when your crazy, when your at your lowest. Dont ever expect her to be there.
Even if you are there for her in all those times. I gave this woman my complete love.
Sometimes, when shit happens, it all hits at once.
Yes its unfair, but pick yourself up and walk away.

If i find her at my doorstep, begging for me back.
I can't say i wont take her back, i cant say i would.

Their exists only one constant in our universe, change.
I have a feeling that I will go through the same thing in a couple of years 

Go.

Jun 04, 2014 @ 00:37
man fucc all needy bitches let me live
Jun 12, 2014 @ 04:47
need some advice brothas. 

I met this girl at community service at a homeless shelter and things kicked off fast. Got her number and texted and called and all the bs. We go on our first date and we kiss/makeout on our first date. I can tell she was a little shook and was questioning her actions. 2nd date we go watch a soccer game and she tells me no kisses. 2nd date goes smoothly. 

Here's the issue, whenever i bring up feelings or conversate about her and her actions it seems to me she is reluctant to open up and is trying to distance herself away from me. Keep in mind she lives about 40 minutes  away from me. So i'm like no biggie she's trying to keep her distance away and wants to keep things slow. There's been 2 times when we're talking and she'll hangup up on me. A day after she texts me and apologizes and says "she doesn't know how she feel about this thing" and for me to hit her back after my vacation if i want to talk again. I hit her up and haven't gotten a response yet. What do i do? Should we just remain friends?
Jun 12, 2014 @ 05:13
need some advice brothas. 

I met this girl at community service at a homeless shelter and things kicked off fast. Got her number and texted and called and all the bs. We go on our first date and we kiss/makeout on our first date. I can tell she was a little shook and was questioning her actions. 2nd date we go watch a soccer game and she tells me no kisses. 2nd date goes smoothly. 

Here's the issue, whenever i bring up feelings or conversate about her and her actions it seems to me she is reluctant to open up and is trying to distance herself away from me. Keep in mind she lives about 40 minutes  away from me. So i'm like no biggie she's trying to keep her distance away and wants to keep things slow. There's been 2 times when we're talking and she'll hangup up on me. A day after she texts me and apologizes and says "she doesn't know how she feel about this thing" and for me to hit her back after my vacation if i want to talk again. I hit her up and haven't gotten a response yet. What do i do? Should we just remain friends?
just don't think about it too much and just keep doing your own thing

:0

Please login first to reply.