Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 30, 2014 @ 02:50 AM
slytendencies

There's this girl at my community college and she's literally perfect for me. She's white, has brunette hair, short, and has a beautiful face. I randomly met her during an exam in my music class, I sat down next to her and we instantly hit it off. I was spontaneous, quick-witted, and made her laugh several times. That was the only time she would be in that class because it was an exam and she had the course on a different day. Unfortunately I had finished the exam before her so I couldn't talk to her afterwards and I felt like it would've been awkward if I had waited for her.

This event happened a few weeks ago, and I hadn't seen her since... until today. She was sitting with another guy in the school hallway. I stood afar for a few minutes, contemplating if I should talk to her or not. I didn't end up doing it though. So HB, what do you think? Should've I have walked up to her and talked? It had been awhile since we talked the first time so I feel like it would be awkward as fuck to say I would like to keep in touch with you. I don't even know her name lol.
Try not to go and make conversation with her when she's with another dude - Could get mad primal and there's a risk he'll end being alpha. When she's by herself just go up to her and play it cool like "Hey. So how'd you find the exam?" 
This, and near the end of your conversation if things go well, ask for her number so maybe you guys can hang out sometime 
May 4, 2014 @ 02:04 AM
cheyaaa

Alright, I told this girl I liked her quite early. She told me I took the relationship pretty quick, but she was okay with it and we are officially gf and bf. We both enjoy eachothers company. We held hands, touch eachother etc. However, everytime we go out to hang there's this big awkward silence ( we sometimes don't even talk at all for 5 full minutes+). I feel like we know everything about eachother in the span of that month I know her ( and told her I liked her) When I recently tried to hold her hands, she asked me why. wtf? She even mentioned she was bored at one point. idk, there's moments where she's like all cuddle with me and her feelings were strong, but other times it just felt weird and we are more of friends than romantic partners. I know relationships are meant to get stale after awhile, but it has only been a month since I know her and we don't even hang out everyday. 

I think a part of it is we don't know what to do. We exhausted all the fun activities to do around the city..

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

May 4, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
Pantic

lmao 5 minute silence when you meet up? What kind if awkward fuckery is that. Crack a joke dude, ask how her day has been, if it's THAT unnatural ur not supposed to be in any form of relationship with her.
May 4, 2014 @ 05:59 PM
fucktyson

Alright, I told this girl I liked her quite early. She told me I took the relationship pretty quick, but she was okay with it and we are officially gf and bf. We both enjoy eachothers company. We held hands, touch eachother etc. However, everytime we go out to hang there's this big awkward silence ( we sometimes don't even talk at all for 5 full minutes+). I feel like we know everything about eachother in the span of that month I know her ( and told her I liked her) When I recently tried to hold her hands, she asked me why. wtf? She even mentioned she was bored at one point. idk, there's moments where she's like all cuddle with me and her feelings were strong, but other times it just felt weird and we are more of friends than romantic partners. I know relationships are meant to get stale after awhile, but it has only been a month since I know her and we don't even hang out everyday. 

I think a part of it is we don't know what to do. We exhausted all the fun activities to do around the city..
No offense dude but that just means you're a boring person at this point, lift your game, be more spontaneous and more involved with asking her how her day was and shit if you want to keep this girl.
May 4, 2014 @ 06:57 PM
thatkidcisco

What up HB! 
So I've been dating this girl for about 4 months now. It started as just a fwb thing but it's gotten pretty serious even though we haven't really talked about it, we've just been rolling with whatever comes our way. Here's the problem: Earlier this week she had asked me if we could go watch the new Spider-Man movie which I said yeah. The thing is I had already planned to go see it with my friends because it's sort of tradition that we always go to the premiers of movies we all want to see. I didn't tell her about that I just told her we were going to have a guys night out, just go eat and find something to do. I didn't tell her we were going to watch the movie because she has this thing that if I do something like the day before I see her she doesn't want to do it again because she says it wont be the same for me. Like one time we had planned to go get a hamburger at this local spot and the day before I had a hamburger for dinner and she made a big deal about it and we didn't end up going. It's really childish. Well I didn't want that to happen. Back to problem. I went and saw the movie it was all smooth no problem until yesterday morning. My friend had tweeted "waiting to see spider man 2 with @me and all our other friends." the night before and I don't know why but she put my twitter name in the search bar and that tweet came up. And it all went down hill from there. We talked on the phone for 2 hours and she told me she hated me for lying to her, I remind her of her ex bf for lying to her, she told me to delete her number and all this other stuff. I apologized, told her why I did it, but I wasn't trying to hurt her, and we eventually came to the point where she agreed to see me the next day (today). Well throughout the day yesterday we texted like we usually did, but come night time she texted me "I still hate you...you ruined everything" we talked on the phone again and she said she didn't think she wants to move on forward with this. I'm supposed to her later tonight and I don't know what's going to happen. I don't want to lose her and I told her that but she's not budging. If it ends tonight I'm going to be heartbroken, it started off as just sex but we've become a couple and I really like her and care for her. I know I shouldn't have lied but at the same time it's not like I was going behind her back and sleeping with other girls. But if it ends tonight I'm going to have to respect her wishes and stay away from her. I just didn't want to be another guy that she has a bad experience with. She's also 20 and I'm 24 so sometimes I think the age difference (even though not huge) has something to do with it. She seems a bit childish sometimes...but yeah Idk, I needed to get this off my chest. thanks for reading. what would any of you do in this type of situation?
May 4, 2014 @ 07:05 PM
Pantic

Dumb ass move to lie about it instead of just saying you had a deal with your friends and you could go see some other shit. Even bigger dumb ass move to bring up her ex in an argument, like damn that's probably the worst card you can ever play. I have no advice for you tbh just wanted to tell you these are two plays you should never make again.
May 4, 2014 @ 07:17 PM
thatkidcisco

Dumb ass move to lie about it instead of just saying you had a deal with your friends and you could go see some other shit. Even bigger dumb ass move to bring up her ex in an argument, like damn that's probably the worst card you can ever play. I have no advice for you tbh just wanted to tell you these are two plays you should never make again.
I agree man, there was no reason to lie to her. Probably the dumbest thing I've done. I'm a dumbass for that. But she was the one that brought up her ex. I didn't. I still feel like shit and I'm always going to feel like that. It was really out of character for me. I learned what I already knew which was not to lie but too late. Real childish on my part. 
May 4, 2014 @ 07:33 PM
cheyaaa

lmao 5 minute silence when you meet up? What kind if awkward fuckery is that. Crack a joke dude, ask how her day has been, if it's THAT unnatural ur not supposed to be in any form of relationship with her.
Have you consider it might be her? I don't think I'm a boring person. I do unoriginal things. I don't know what girls expect from me.

May 5, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

found out my ex girlfriend sucked her ex boyfriends dick right after we broke up , shit is crazy , got sad and drake over it but now im kinda over it 
May 5, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
Think People

found out my ex girlfriend sucked her ex boyfriends dick right after we broke up , shit is crazy , got sad and drake over it but now im kinda over it 
how the hell you find out? im sure sure aint casually walk up to you and let you know lol
May 6, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
Cml628

Whats up HB,
Me and this girl have been friends for a over a year and we recently got to be pretty close friends over the past few months(she broke with her EX late last year ) and I'm starting to get feelings for her. When we hang out she always flirts with me, laughs at my stupid jokes, always says a joke or comment about us being together etc.. We took a trip NYC this past weekend for the day (me, her and her friend), she got a little more physical, slept on my lap on the train, held my hand more than a few times, would lean on my shoulder when we sat down(none of this is normal for her), also her friend would always stay behind us when we were walking around. She would also make jokes saying like "why are you looking at other girls when you have me?". She even took up my taste in music, sneakers and always asks for my opinion on things like that. Last week when i sold my car she insisted on giving me rides to school and stuff even though it is out of her way. She has never made it clear whether i was in the "friend zone" or not even though she considers me one of her close friends.  I just wanted a few opinions on the situation before i decide to make a move or not 
Thanks in advance 
May 6, 2014 @ 04:07 AM
buddha-monk

Whats up HB,
Me and this girl have been friends for a over a year and we recently got to be pretty close friends over the past few months(she broke with her EX late last year ) and I'm starting to get feelings for her. When we hang out she always flirts with me, laughs at my stupid jokes, always says a joke or comment about us being together etc.. We took a trip NYC this past weekend for the day (me, her and her friend), she got a little more physical, slept on my lap on the train, held my hand more than a few times, would lean on my shoulder when we sat down(none of this is normal for her), also her friend would always stay behind us when we were walking around. She would also make jokes saying like "why are you looking at other girls when you have me?". She even took up my taste in music, sneakers and always asks for my opinion on things like that. Last week when i sold my car she insisted on giving me rides to school and stuff even though it is out of her way. She has never made it clear whether i was in the "friend zone" or not even though she considers me one of her close friends.  I just wanted a few opinions on the situation before i decide to make a move or not 
Thanks in advance 
what else do you need bruh, you should make a move quick. Find out whats good before its too late. Either mack her down, or just straight up ask whats up. Seriously, I was in the same situation and I didn't make a move or even say anything to this girl and she just figured i wasn't interested and moved on. Things are way easier if you're straight forward and direct.
May 7, 2014 @ 03:13 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

how the hell you find out? im sure sure aint casually walk up to you and let you know lol
some girl i fucked showed me the messages some guy sent her saying how my ex sucked her ex boyfriends dick at the park to try and get back together with him and he still didnt want her 
May 7, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
Think People

At the park though! Damn fam. You should be glad she aint try to fuck with you before you found out from your friend. 
May 8, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
unknown force

already bored after a month ain't a good sign
May 8, 2014 @ 04:06 PM
Ketchup

haha my EX did that once over on a BMW forum. Some girls are wild man.
Girls are so good at finding shit out. No matter how discreet you are, you eventually get caught. The key is to make sure she loves you enough to get over it. Just participated in a speech tournament my topic being "Cheating on your significant other." Claims and reasoning provided!
May 8, 2014 @ 07:28 PM
orgasmikksole

BITCHES HATE BEING BORED. 
May 8, 2014 @ 07:55 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

At the park though! Damn fam. You should be glad she aint try to fuck with you before you found out from your friend. 
true , but im over her thought , its just THAT that i cant get over that i keep thinking about 
May 8, 2014 @ 08:18 PM
Think People

already bored after a month ain't a good sign
dont waste anymore time cause sounds like just as fast as yall got together, yall gone break up  
May 8, 2014 @ 08:23 PM
flicyourbic

BITCHES HATE BEING BORED. 
how to entertain gf i would like to do more productive stff besides chillin smokin and goin out eat
May 16, 2014 @ 05:01 PM
sawbuckshawty

feedback/reactions to this?

im 20yrs old & shes 18
going out wit this girl for little over a year.. the longest/strongest relationship i been in

she only slept w/ 2 other guys, both ex-bf's, **the bonus: "i only sleep with a guy if he my boyfriend" - what she told me when we first started talking

today i find out she slept wit 3 more, 2/3 were short term fuck buds ....

im not even trippin tho .. its more like trust game was 100 and im now feeling some insecurity whether she telling the truths or lies now

concluding - these hoes aint loyal
May 16, 2014 @ 05:10 PM
spamster

feedback/reactions to this?

im 20yrs old & shes 18
going out wit this girl for little over a year.. the longest/strongest relationship i been in

she only slept w/ 2 other guys, both ex-bf's, **the bonus: "i only sleep with a guy if he my boyfriend" - what she told me when we first started talking

today i find out she slept wit 3 more, 2/3 were short term fuck buds ....

im not even trippin tho .. its more like trust game was 100 and im now feeling some insecurity whether she telling the truths or lies now

concluding - these hoes aint loyal
You should always take a girls fuck number with a grain of salt doh. Bitches never wanna come off like complete hoes.

You said she told you that number when you first started talking right? Can't really hold someone to something they said when things first started rolling. I've said some flat out untruthful stuff to get my dick wet but for any other circumstance that doesn't involve me cumming, I consider myself an honest person. 

What were the circumstances in which the real number came out? She told you or you busted her?
May 16, 2014 @ 05:24 PM
sawbuckshawty

Thanks for replying g. I feel you on the early stuff we say to get that booty when you first start talking^^ but she kept that knowledge she only fucked 2 for our whole relationship. 

I didn't bust her yet...i found find out myself though.
we were in her car, she was driving. her good friend hit her up basically saying "our homie joey got coke for us"

months ago, she told me she tried it once, i said stop that shit. flat out said im not fucking with that. she respected me and said she wont touch again. 

in the car tho: i was like wtfffffffffff. borderline bout to trip. she said it was nothing, i didnt think so. her reaction seemed like she was bullshittin and everything. so i peeped her facebook and opened up the message from the friend that just called in the car previously. I end up reading early convos finding out she fucked another guy. Shit got me flippin...Then I went and checked other convos with our closer friends finding out all these other guys she fucked

real shit though, im not even tripping. this was her past. i kind of just want to go to her face and be like yeah i know about him, him, and him. even though you said 2 guys. but im trying to figure it out
May 16, 2014 @ 05:51 PM
spamster

Could be that so much time has passed that now she is afraid to come back and tell you the truth. She, like you probably didn't expect it to go a whole year. Hard to go back and be truthful about a lie you told after so much time has passed. 

At the same time sounds like you got a lot of trust issues going on in this thing. You're questioning her truthfulness about the coke thing as well the fuck number thing. At the same time you yourself are being dishonest by digging through peoples facebook and reading personal messages. Just sounds like there is an aura of dishonesty in this thing that will probably only grow over time. That's a hard thing to get past in a relationship. Trust is key  
May 16, 2014 @ 06:53 PM
cheyaaa

girls exaggerate about past relationships just so she won't be seen as a "slut" in american standards.

May 22, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
kdubb48

Approached this girl in my class i barely knew and told her i thought she was attractive. She was smiling and blushing and all of that bs. I asked for her number and she rejected sad. She said "we should talk more and that we dont talk enough." Next day I ask her if she wanna have lunch so that we can talk but she rejected cuz she was going to be with her friends. I get it she doesn't like me, anything i do particularly that might have turned her off? 
May 22, 2014 @ 07:50 AM
Pantic

yeah you told her she was attractive when u don't even know her. That shit only flies at a party if there's alcohol involved.
May 22, 2014 @ 10:56 PM
LCULT

yeah you told her she was attractive when u don't even know her. That shit only flies at a party if there's alcohol involved.
Yeah man what Pantic said. Just back off from her for a couple weeks, and then rather than making full on conversation with her, make small talk like ask to borrow a pen and stuff. Then when you go to give it back, make small talk about the class you just had with her and what not. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

May 25, 2014 @ 06:14 AM
michaelknight

Shit my girlfriend thinks I'm doing something shady.
Went to LA with my cousin, his girl, his homie, his girl, and some of his girlfriend's sisters friends. 
My girl got mad at me and we got in an argument before. I called and texted her on my way there and while i was there. I called a good 10 times she didn't pick up. I texted her about 5 messages telling her what i was up to. from 5-8 is when i sent these. She doesn't reply, I think I'm annoying her and get a little frustrated. I put my phone win my pocket and talk to homies as we look for a hookah place. We go around until we find a good one. My phone dies. we leave the place at 4. I charge my phone  a little, tell her i'm heading home. send another text and one saying home. Now she thinks i was up to something from  8-4. It's like what can i do she doesn't want to hear my side of what happened.
May 28, 2014 @ 07:19 AM
fucktyson

Shit my girlfriend thinks I'm doing something shady.
Went to LA with my cousin, his girl, his homie, his girl, and some of his girlfriend's sisters friends. 
My girl got mad at me and we got in an argument before. I called and texted her on my way there and while i was there. I called a good 10 times she didn't pick up. I texted her about 5 messages telling her what i was up to. from 5-8 is when i sent these. She doesn't reply, I think I'm annoying her and get a little frustrated. I put my phone win my pocket and talk to homies as we look for a hookah place. We go around until we find a good one. My phone dies. we leave the place at 4. I charge my phone  a little, tell her i'm heading home. send another text and one saying home. Now she thinks i was up to something from  8-4. It's like what can i do she doesn't want to hear my side of what happened.
Sounds like she might have something on the side man and she's just trying to guilt trip you for shit she might be doing. Females, man.

Please login first to reply.