March 19, 2014 @ 12:15 AM
Think People

I've been dating a girl for 2-3 weeks suddenly she broke it off with me. I have an idea what it can be, one time during sexy time i said "i hate you" and it was like a roleplaying thing i did and she took it really hard i think. After that it wasn't the same she barely talked to me and then the next week she was busy at work and didnt answer me as much. She likes solitude and alone time but there's no way if she liked me she wouldnt just cut me off all of sudden. 2 week ago before the "i hate you" accident we was talking every day and felt passionate. She says she still willing to be friends and hang out but i feel like she meant that loosely. What should i do to try to get her back or at least get her attention back? I really want a relationship with this girl. thanks in advance guys.
Damn G. She might just be one of those chicks where she takes everything literally. Maybe she didn't enjoy the sex. Maybe it was something else. You never know until you sit and talk to her. Women aren't like us in the sense if something is bothering us, we'll say it then and there.
March 19, 2014 @ 01:22 AM
RawShack

well she kinda avoided talking last week. maybe i should try to get some answers this weekend? just weird how we went from talking everyday to completely no contact.
March 20, 2014 @ 04:14 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

well she kinda avoided talking last week. maybe i should try to get some answers this weekend? just weird how we went from talking everyday to completely no contact.
play it safe, people tend to think that continuously contacting a girl shows attraction when its the complete opposite. Continuous contact shows youre needy/clingy and the mysterious side of you is gone. Play it cool and in a couple of weeks hit her up again.
March 20, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
sado

March 27, 2014 @ 10:41 AM
tronwin

Alright my turn.

So I joined a club that had a big/little program during my second year of college.  Met an upper class-men girl at one of the first parties they had and she was chill as fuck.  Me and all of my friends all wanted this chick to be our big because she's fucking gorgeous and is a down ass chick.  Eventually, I lucked out, and was matched up with her.  

To sum this part of the story up, she was having problems with her current boyfriend (of 3 years), I swoop in, feelings become mutual, and we smashed by the end of the school year.  She breaks up with her boyfriend and gets with me.  Fast forward to now, we've been in a steady relationship for the past half a year now (since the beginning of this school year). We practically live together already, she stays over at my place every night.  Fast I know, but I think she could be the one fams.  

Everything is good, except one thing.  She still wants to keep our relationship a secret.  To me this is a red flag, gets me thinking she doesn't really want to commit.  I understood that keeping it a secret was probably best in the earlier stages of our relationship because she pretty much cheated on her ex, but its been almost 7 fucking months since we started.  I've asked her about it multiple times, she gives me some shady answers like how she doesn't want it to be on full-blast, which is cool, I understand privacy and shit.  But, I know for a fact that she had her relationship status on facebook, with her ex, public for everyone to see when she was with him.  

I honestly don't know what to think. When is the right time to go public with things? What do I do fams? 
March 29, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
Think People

Alright my turn.

So I joined a club that had a big/little program during my second year of college.  Met an upper class-men girl at one of the first parties they had and she was chill as fuck.  Me and all of my friends all wanted this chick to be our big because she's fucking gorgeous and is a down ass chick.  Eventually, I lucked out, and was matched up with her.  

To sum this part of the story up, she was having problems with her current boyfriend (of 3 years), I swoop in, feelings become mutual, and we smashed by the end of the school year.  She breaks up with her boyfriend and gets with me.  Fast forward to now, we've been in a steady relationship for the past half a year now (since the beginning of this school year). We practically live together already, she stays over at my place every night.  Fast I know, but I think she could be the one fams.  

Everything is good, except one thing.  She still wants to keep our relationship a secret.  To me this is a red flag, gets me thinking she doesn't really want to commit.  I understood that keeping it a secret was probably best in the earlier stages of our relationship because she pretty much cheated on her ex, but its been almost 7 fucking months since we started.  I've asked her about it multiple times, she gives me some shady answers like how she doesn't want it to be on full-blast, which is cool, I understand privacy and shit.  But, I know for a fact that she had her relationship status on facebook, with her ex, public for everyone to see when she was with him.  

I honestly don't know what to think. When is the right time to go public with things? What do I do fams? 
she probably still fucks with her ex on the low. you're getting wayyyyy too attached too fast my g. I do the same player shit when i just wanna fuck with somebody else but plan on getting back with my ex. that way her business not all over the internet since that's the cool thing to do now.don't get your hopes up friend.
March 29, 2014 @ 02:26 AM
SonOfRise

This girl been sending me mixed signals lately 
she told me she wanted to move in with me than she was like idk what I'm saying
next day she starts acting like we never talked. 
The day after she's acting like were going out. People always "ask are y'all going out?" I never know what to say because this girl is different. She's like not affectionate but she shows me a lot of love and stuff. She tells me she adores me. She's always flirting with me we talk a lot but I never know what to do because she's so different. 

I just need general advise I guess. 
Like what should I tell her or ask her. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

March 29, 2014 @ 05:33 PM
MobPsycho

The day after she's acting like were going out. People always "ask are y'all going out?" I never know what to say because this girl is different. She's like not affectionate but she shows me a lot of love and stuff. She tells me she adores me. She's always flirting with me we talk a lot but I never know what to do because she's so different. 

She does not like you B. looks like you're in the FZ best thing to do is drop her and fuck with other girls.
March 29, 2014 @ 05:37 PM
LCULT

she acts like that because you give her attention, but doesn't want anything more than that. stop being that guy, and ditch her needy ass.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

March 30, 2014 @ 12:21 AM
delasteez

got myself a crazy bitch with crazy pussy, if i keep fucking with her i see myself catching a domestic violence charge..one of yall saps can have her PM for more info

yop

March 31, 2014 @ 10:59 PM
poldylocks

fucked a bitch, stopped talking to her for a couple weeks, then texted today about coming over (tryna hit it again, no doubt).  she started dating someone... now i gotta find a new hook up.  fuck.

bitch.

March 31, 2014 @ 11:32 PM
Pantic

fucked a bitch, stopped talking to her for a couple weeks, then texted today about coming over (tryna hit it again, no doubt).  she started dating someone... now i gotta find a new hook up.  fuck.
damn she started dating someone else after just a couple of weeks? Stroke game weak
March 31, 2014 @ 11:36 PM
Think People

got myself a crazy bitch with crazy pussy, if i keep fucking with her i see myself catching a domestic violence charge..one of yall saps can have her PM for more info
lmfaoooooooo 
April 1, 2014 @ 07:03 AM
francodz

Got this crazy situation, need some help ASAP fam!

So I met this girl like a year ago, Feb 12 to be exact. Weird that I still remember the date. Anyways, a friend of mine just gave me her number and we went from there. Shit was smooth from the beginning, as in we were sending paragraphs to each other and all that. Anyways, I made a move. I asked her if she wanted to go chill and grab a bite to eat so she said yeah. This was on the 4th day we had known each other. Too fast? So that went well, we hung out for a couple hours and the conversation never died. We didnt even finish our food. So when we got home, I called her and we had some like The Notebook ass conversation. We talked about our future together..shit we wanted to do together. All that, it was awesome. So I went to sleep that night thinking everything was gonna be all smooth from there. We would go on a couple more dates and then Id ask her to be my girlfriend, but nah shit always goes downhill. So we went out like 2 days later to see a movie and we held hands and all that. She had mentioned to me that we had to take it slow so I tried to but yeah. Fast forward 3 weeks, I find out from a friend of mine that she had been talking to her ex again and that she liked him. So I confronted her about it and she didnt deny.

So I let it go..and I thought that would be that. I was wrong, when we talked she had told me that maybe now was not our time and that we would have a time in the future and shit like that. So we didnt talk for a couple days, and I was just recovering cuz I was truly heart broken from it. She then texts me says she misses me and asks me to stay. * Shouts to Rihanna I obviously said yes cuz I really liked her. We then talked again, and I never knew whether she still was dating her ex or not. I never knew. So then itd be same shit as when we were talking we would facetime and do all that couple shit. So I caught feelings again and told her. She hit me with the I like you, but not enough to date you. Then she tells me she wants to be single. So then we dont speak for a long while .I mean we would but nothing like before.

Next thing you know she has a boyfriend. I see it at first I brush it off, then I kinda get mad about it, but I didnt do anything. So again we didnt talk until I ran into her at her school. We spoke and she was having trouble with her bf and couple days later he dumped her. So I was there for her and I was gonna swoop in, I was talking to another girl at the time but I was gonna go after this girl again, but then next thing you know theyre back together! So Im pretty pissed cuz he cheated on her and all that, and I was there comforting her and giving her advice. So I got mad and didnt talk to her again. Then we would send each other these long couple like text messages every now and again, and I never really understood why. Recently we ran into each other again, and things have picked up. Facetimed all day past 2 days, but shes still with that asshole who cheated on her. Were supposed to have lunch this week. Do I tell her how I feel? I actually dont even know how I feel. Whenever we talk though I feel right, its like this warm feeling, and my heart drops every time I get a next or some sappy shit like that. Im just truly myself when I talk to her. IDK ya'll. Somebody help. Sorry for writing this essay on here. This was over the course of a year. 

#SIMPBOYZ2014
April 1, 2014 @ 07:34 AM

Have fun staying her friend

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 1, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

So I met this girl like a year ago, Feb 12 to be exact. Weird that I still remember the date. Anyways, a friend of mine just gave me her number and we went from there. Shit was smooth from the beginning, as in we were sending paragraphs to each other and all that. Anyways, I made a move. I asked her if she wanted to go chill and grab a bite to eat so she said yeah. This was on the 4th day we had known each other. Too fast? So that went well, we hung out for a couple hours and the conversation never died. We didnt even finish our food. So when we got home, I called her and we had some like The Notebook ass conversation. We talked about our future together..shit we wanted to do together. All that, it was awesome. So I went to sleep that night thinking everything was gonna be all smooth from there. We would go on a couple more dates and then Id ask her to be my girlfriend, but nah shit always goes downhill. So we went out like 2 days later to see a movie and we held hands and all that. She had mentioned to me that we had to take it slow so I tried to but yeah. Fast forward 3 weeks, I find out from a friend of mine that she had been talking to her ex again and that she liked him. So I confronted her about it and she didnt deny.

So I let it go..and I thought that would be that. I was wrong, when we talked she had told me that maybe now was not our time and that we would have a time in the future and shit like that. So we didnt talk for a couple days, and I was just recovering cuz I was truly heart broken from it. She then texts me says she misses me and asks me to stay. * Shouts to Rihanna I obviously said yes cuz I really liked her. We then talked again, and I never knew whether she still was dating her ex or not. I never knew. So then itd be same shit as when we were talking we would facetime and do all that couple shit. So I caught feelings again and told her. She hit me with the I like you, but not enough to date you. Then she tells me she wants to be single. So then we dont speak for a long while .I mean we would but nothing like before.

Next thing you know she has a boyfriend. I see it at first I brush it off, then I kinda get mad about it, but I didnt do anything. So again we didnt talk until I ran into her at her school. We spoke and she was having trouble with her bf and couple days later he dumped her. So I was there for her and I was gonna swoop in, I was talking to another girl at the time but I was gonna go after this girl again, but then next thing you know theyre back together! So Im pretty pissed cuz he cheated on her and all that, and I was there comforting her and giving her advice. So I got mad and didnt talk to her again. Then we would send each other these long couple like text messages every now and again, and I never really understood why. Recently we ran into each other again, and things have picked up. Facetimed all day past 2 days, but shes still with that asshole who cheated on her. Were supposed to have lunch this week. Do I tell her how I feel? I actually dont even know how I feel. Whenever we talk though I feel right, its like this warm feeling, and my heart drops every time I get a next or some sappy shit like that. Im just truly myself when I talk to her. IDK ya'll. Somebody help. Sorry for writing this essay on here. This was over the course of a year. 

#SIMPBOYZ2014
My dude your her confidence builder when she feels down about her relationship. Dead it or fuck her and then dead it. Your just a play thing to her. Unless that's the position you wanna play. Not to mention if she's using you to get her boyfriend jealous you might get that ass beat without even getting some twizzle.

You =

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

April 1, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
francodz

#SIMPBOYZ2014
My dude your her confidence builder when she feels down about her relationship. Dead it or fuck her and then dead it. Your just a play thing to her. Unless that's the position you wanna play. Not to mention if she's using you to get her boyfriend jealous you might get that ass beat without even getting some twizzle.

You =
Ive been thinking that, Idk it seems like she genuinely cares about me and stuff. She tells me I love you, just as recently as Friday actually. Is she just another bitch who fucks with dudes feelings? Yeah low key sometimes I feel like she just keeps me there to keep her company when her bf fucks up. 
April 1, 2014 @ 02:39 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

yo so i been dating this girl for a year and 2 months , in about the 5th month she moved 30 minutes away but it didnt matter we still seen each other all the time , spent every weekend together , but then like last week she moved back in town again and she broke up with me and we havent spoken since , i think she was just using me because a lot of guys like her over here so she knows she can get over me quick .. but where she was living at no one talked to her or nothing , so yea what could this mean? i need help? , kinda hope she doesnt move on cause thats my first love but im not her first love  , also she fucked 2 people before she dated me [not at the same time] and she took my virginity [but shes not the only person i had sex with]
April 1, 2014 @ 04:14 PM
Think People

yo so i been dating this girl for a year and 2 months , in about the 5th month she moved 30 minutes away but it didnt matter we still seen each other all the time , spent every weekend together , but then like last week she moved back in town again and she broke up with me and we havent spoken since , i think she was just using me because a lot of guys like her over here so she knows she can get over me quick .. but where she was living at no one talked to her or nothing , so yea what could this mean? i need help? , kinda hope she doesnt move on cause thats my first love but im not her first love  , also she fucked 2 people before she dated me [not at the same time] and she took my virginity [but shes not the only person i had sex with]
dont be that simp who cant take a hint.
April 1, 2014 @ 04:17 PM
Think People

#SIMPBOYZ2014
You friendzoned yourself b. how you mad at her for fuckin' with dudes who aint play that bullshit game. that shit dont work.
April 1, 2014 @ 04:26 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

what is the hint? suprised explain 
April 1, 2014 @ 07:46 PM
PersianRugs

what is the hint?  explain 
You need to get completely fucked over/heartbroken before you start learning your lesson.

Lesson: Don't get one-itis. She probably got tired of you because you gave her too much time/pandered to her. The fact that she was your "first love" is all that needed to be said. Move on. Go fuck other women.
April 1, 2014 @ 09:52 PM
Sasuke_Miyagi

what is the hint?  explain 
You need to get completely fucked over/heartbroken before you start learning your lesson.

Lesson: Don't get one-itis. She probably got tired of you because you gave her too much time/pandered to her. The fact that she was your "first love" is all that needed to be said. Move on. Go fuck other women.
damn bro thats gonna be hard to do 
April 2, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
Trackz

yo so I got head from the chick from under the bridge, I think she's into me. How do I capture her heart?

Love me

April 2, 2014 @ 04:46 PM
HBer

yo so I got head from the chick from under the bridge, I think she's into me. How do I capture her heart?
Falling for a Thot.sad

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

April 2, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
LCULT

Just had my girlfriend over, again after last night (she went then came over again). She's been being really off lately, saying she's felt really unfulfilled, and that she's having an 'existential crisis'. I got talking to her today, basically saying if you want me to back off for a while, or for good, and let you sort things with yourself, I'm happy to do that, as much as I'll struggle to do so. She didn't seem to give a straight answer, as if she genuinely doesn't know what she wants. We got talking, she said she feels like we've 'settled too quickly', because we joke about marriage and the names of our kids and stuff. Is that abnormal? I mean, we've been together for 3 years, and although it is a joke, it makes me happy because it makes me remember there is a life after what I may not be enjoying currently. She said before me, she was independent and wanted to do so many things, like take a gap year, but then didn't want to because she'd have to break up with me (I'd understand that, I couldn't go a year without her either). All I could really say was that all I've ever tried to do is make her happy, and if something can make her happy without me, I still want her to do it. She just sort of shrugged, and looked at me as if she was about to cry. Then she had to get a bus, we kissed and she left. I'm really worried - I feel like she's under a lot of pressure due to University, and is starting to see me as an inconvenience, and therefore has started to pick out my flaws, and then only sees that of me. I don't want to sound big headed, but I think she'd be making a mistake if she broke up with me, because when we're having a good time together, I've never seen her so happy as she is with me, instead say if she was with her friends. It's just easy to blame your partner for a lot of emotional problems due to a non-primary emotional commitment owed to them. I don't know what I can do really - I absolutely cannot lose this girl. She's amazing.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

April 2, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
jjapplesauce

Just had my girlfriend over, again after last night (she went then came over again). She's been being really off lately, saying she's felt really unfulfilled, and that she's having an 'existential crisis'. I got talking to her today, basically saying if you want me to back off for a while, or for good, and let you sort things with yourself, I'm happy to do that, as much as I'll struggle to do so. She didn't seem to give a straight answer, as if she genuinely doesn't know what she wants. We got talking, she said she feels like we've 'settled too quickly', because we joke about marriage and the names of our kids and stuff. Is that abnormal? I mean, we've been together for 3 years, and although it is a joke, it makes me happy because it makes me remember there is a life after what I may not be enjoying currently. She said before me, she was independent and wanted to do so many things, like take a gap year, but then didn't want to because she'd have to break up with me (I'd understand that, I couldn't go a year without her either). All I could really say was that all I've ever tried to do is make her happy, and if something can make her happy without me, I still want her to do it. She just sort of shrugged, and looked at me as if she was about to cry. Then she had to get a bus, we kissed and she left. I'm really worried - I feel like she's under a lot of pressure due to University, and is starting to see me as an inconvenience, and therefore has started to pick out my flaws, and then only sees that of me. I don't want to sound big headed, but I think she'd be making a mistake if she broke up with me, because when we're having a good time together, I've never seen her so happy as she is with me, instead say if she was with her friends. It's just easy to blame your partner for a lot of emotional problems due to a non-primary emotional commitment owed to them. I don't know what I can do really - I absolutely cannot lose this girl. She's amazing.
If you really dont wanna lose her..... then prove it to her. One of my good homies just lost his girlfriend of 2 1/2 years cause some "identity crisis" didnt know what she wanted to do with her life bs.... Basically she was saying that she wanted to move back home and start fresh. The big mistake my friend made was that he didnt even fight for her. He would just get annoyed and say " Do whatever." Girls sometimes put dudes up to these test to see how you respond. If you respond with an i dont care attitude your gonna get a bad response back. At some point it could also just be her.. like you said it sounds like she doesnt even know what she wants.
sidestory: my friend also eventually confessed to her that he cheated on her like 5 months ago.... and that was even news to me..... by then his girl was already out the door but I cant blame her lol.  In the end my friend is now the one sitting bummed out that he didnt act right and lost a really good girl.
April 2, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
LCULT

If you really dont wanna lose her..... then prove it to her. One of my good homies just lost his girlfriend of 2 1/2 years cause some "identity crisis" didnt know what she wanted to do with her life bs.... Basically she was saying that she wanted to move back home and start fresh. The big mistake my friend made was that he didnt even fight for her. He would just get annoyed and say " Do whatever." Girls sometimes put dudes up to these test to see how you respond. If you respond with an i dont care attitude your gonna get a bad response back. At some point it could also just be her.. like you said it sounds like she doesnt even know what she wants.
sidestory: my friend also eventually confessed to her that he cheated on her like 5 months ago.... and that was even news to me..... by then his girl was already out the door but I cant blame her lol.  In the end my friend is now the one sitting bummed out that he didnt act right and lost a really good girl.
it's hard to fight for her but not seem clingy or too emotional. i can't outright say how devastated i'd be if she did break up with me, because it makes me look like a bitch basically. but it really would change my life in a negative way, she's all i've got. she knows how much she means to me, lately i've been explaining that to her a lot, and she gets it but eh. I don't receive the same affection that I show towards her anymore. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

April 2, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
jjapplesauce

it's hard to fight for her but not seem clingy or too emotional. i can't outright say how devastated i'd be if she did break up with me, because it makes me look like a bitch basically. but it really would change my life in a negative way, she's all i've got. she knows how much she means to me, lately i've been explaining that to her a lot, and she gets it but eh. I don't receive the same affection that I show towards her anymore. 
Damn... yeah thats a tough one.  I can definitely understand not wanting to seem like a clingy or a bitch.  It sounds like you have done alot on your part and the rest is up to her.  Just talking optimistic but maybe its just a little phase shes in...... 
April 4, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
LCULT

Damn... yeah thats a tough one.  I can definitely understand not wanting to seem like a clingy or a bitch.  It sounds like you have done alot on your part and the rest is up to her.  Just talking optimistic but maybe its just a little phase shes in...... 
Feel like I should update this thread. So she randomly popped outta this weird mood she was in, randomly called me up like saying she loves me and shit, and wants me to come over because she's horny. Then next day she's like, "You know what ____, I'm actually really happy. Just with everything. I'm really lucky to have you." Like the fuck? I'm really glad to hear that of course, and since her saying that it's like everything's back to normal, all good again. Don't know whether to be suspicious that something happened or that it was just a mood swing due to it being her time of the month.

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

Please login first to reply.