Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 8, 2014 @ 12:02 AM
AmericanLegend

Nah Pantic, There are plenty of "relationships without things like that" but they only exist when you and the people you tend to date have matured enough to be past all the dumb shit... I kinda thought you were past your teen years based on other posts you made but the situation you describe is type high school.
You're a cool poster no disrespect, but your story ends with you asking the question - are you acting like a bitch or is she? The answer is you both are. And even though American Legend sounds like a typical HB forum jamming 15 year old, he makes a good point, fuck is the point of you and your girl dating since you have such little trust for eachother? She's buggin over FB, you're buggin like this other dude is a threat.
Side note: 99% of the issues on here are one of two things, and its usually a combination of both. You guys are HS students who are too young to have a grown ass relationship, and/or you're dating basic bitches.
why does everyone think im so young smh 
im a world class writer  check out my post  http://breadboye.com/?p=805

taste the glamour

January 8, 2014 @ 12:15 AM
bjornvan

I lol'd at this story. You bein real fam? 

... Anyway... The cure for break ups is always getting with one of the other fish in the sea try to help a mother fucker get em chillin around new females.
Yea man I'm dead ass.We went to my bro crib on new years or what ever.There was some chicks there but he wasn't even trying to hit on them.Its so weird because for as long as I can remember, since we were teens, he would jump on every chick that caught his eye lol.He not really tripping about the broad any more, but I think that shit definitely changed him, in regards to how he look at women.. 

@ Pantic, the song he told me to listen to was Swinging. I just assumed that was how most of the album was I didn't listen to most of the songs yet. 
January 8, 2014 @ 09:36 AM
veryrareandbased

i havent talked to my ex in 2 years.

been thinking about her lately, should i try to reconnect with her or nah? what y'all think 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 8, 2014 @ 04:35 PM
kbos

^Why not? I like staying on good terms with exs and if you been off 2 years theres nothing to lose.
January 8, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
thirdworlds

Is it weird for me to still think about my ex even if it's been a year since our break-up? We had a 2+ year relationship.

But even then, I don't talk to any of my exes. If it ever came to talking to them, I would strictly use them for sex. Judge me.
January 8, 2014 @ 10:43 PM
veryrareandbased

^Why not? I like staying on good terms with exs and if you been off 2 years theres nothing to lose.
lowkey cause I'm scared ill fall for her again which is weird. 

I'm looking towards y'all answers cause tbh. I'm pretty sure all my friends are sick of me talking bout this. lol.

January 10, 2014 @ 04:55 AM
Rodney D Ellis

How many dudes think its cool to approach a girl for the first time with "I think your beautiful and really pretty"? then walk away cause they work together and he don't want nobody to know about them two talking to each other, but he just tryna smash tho.

fuck the internet

January 22, 2014 @ 01:47 AM
buddha-monk

If I'm only "talking" or what the fuck ever, to some girl, I shouldn't feel bad for hooking up with other girls right?
January 22, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
Norrin Radd

no, as long as you know shes free to hook up with other dudes.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 22, 2014 @ 02:13 AM
veryrareandbased

If I'm only "talking" or what the fuck ever, to some girl, I shouldn't feel bad for hooking up with other girls right?

January 22, 2014 @ 11:07 PM
LCULT

Depends if you're only "talking" in both of your opinions, or just in yours. You don't want her to think that it's more, then you go fuck with other girls. Make sure you lay it out what it is between you two

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

January 22, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
buddha-monk

Depends if you're only "talking" in both of your opinions, or just in yours. You don't want her to think that it's more, then you go fuck with other girls. Make sure you lay it out what it is between you two
that's a good point. I should see whats good before i continue what I'm doing.
January 23, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
Jegz

Its fine if youre just talking. But if you're like seeing each other and it goes deeper than that, maybe it might be wrong. But if its like a casual thingy then no problem.
January 26, 2014 @ 10:12 AM
nat turner

i need some ass

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

January 27, 2014 @ 07:12 AM
fernyysanchez

Almost every "problem" in this thread can be solved by the following advice:

1- Don't take shit from a woman
2- Don't put her in front of your goals
3- Don't fall for her games/bullshit
4- Don't be scared to lose her
5- Have a few girls you're talking to on the side in case something goes wrong
6- Don't be a bitch
7- Accept that most women are irrational whores and don't be devastated if you lose her
8- Forget about the notion of monogamous unconditional love because it's not real

- AlphaMale approved
cool
January 27, 2014 @ 07:59 AM
cabbage_giant

Yall bitches
January 27, 2014 @ 08:21 PM
AmericanLegend

u can fix most of these problems in this thread with not bein a simp 

taste the glamour

January 27, 2014 @ 08:34 PM
fernyysanchez

First off shes a junior whos Italian and at least a 9 imo. she made out with some dude who lied to her then he moved on in a week. That was her freshmen year. She hasn't dated since (or come close) and Im having no luck either. Is the bitch broken? Thanks HB
maybe she just wanna be single for while. try talkin to her 
January 28, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
Think People

Well you never know what she might be doing when she's not at school g. I'd just leave her alone. Not worth the effort. More hoes out here.
January 30, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
rohit.soni023

These bitches just LOVE drama
January 31, 2014 @ 09:04 PM
darkseid

Need a quick opinion. There's this chick who works at the gym I go to. Yall think it'd be a good idea to ask her out? I don't wanna make shit weird when I go back if she says no. 

Pretty Young Thug

January 31, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
hurtburt

Need a quick opinion. There's this chick who works at the gym I go to. Yall think it'd be a good idea to ask her out? I don't wanna make shit weird when I go back if she says no. 
If she denies you just STONEFACE THAT BITCH. Life is short homie

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

March 17, 2014 @ 01:29 PM
Pantic

Thats tough man, can't even imagine 7 years. U gotta work on that attitude tho, "hopefully i can get one last opportunity" is a mindset that will backfire. It gives her all the power, and it just makes it harder for you to accept the situation.
In my experience there's nothing you can do as a guy to get a girl back once it's done, she will go out and talk to other guys, and eventually either decide that they all suck and you were better, or move on.
All you can do is focus on being your best, and never hurt her view of you with bitchmade latenight texts or misplaced anger.
I've never been with a girl more than 2 years but even there the connection lasted way past the actual relationship, so that might work in your favor. But you really need to keep the simping to a minimum, good luck bouncing back breh.
March 17, 2014 @ 01:29 PM
Olive C

^^Maybe this is just a break and you will both realize that you really do want to be together after everything you've been through. But before you go getting back together, give it at least two weeks and see how you feel. After you get over feeling sorry for yourself, you might discover that you enjoy being single--freedom is a precious thing! We stay with people a lot out of comfort, so you have to figure out if its comfort or if its more than that.
March 17, 2014 @ 01:34 PM
nat turner

Give it a try. If you guys are already talking like hit chat just ask her would she like to go out some time

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 17, 2014 @ 04:10 PM
fucktyson

Damn man, can't imagine what it would be like being in a relationship with someone from 13 til now... but listen to what Pantic said, some good advice. Hope everything works out for you bud.
March 17, 2014 @ 05:23 PM
Think People

Here's the rundown HB. I was dating this girl for like 8 months but she went away for school. Ive known her my whole life so it just felt right. We got up during the year and whatnot. Spent our vacas together and had all of last summer together so it was straight. She just came back for spring break and shit was a real let down for me personally. I had to take my own advice and let it go cause i felt like i wasted mad time being faithful and i honestly dont think she was. Just gotta say fuck it sometimes and not stress the bs. More bitches to come.
March 17, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Here's the rundown HB. I was dating this girl for like 8 months but she went away for school. Ive known her my whole life so it just felt right. We got up during the year and whatnot. Spent our vacas together and had all of last summer together so it was straight. She just came back for spring break and shit was a real let down for me personally. I had to take my own advice and let it go cause i felt like i wasted mad time being faithful and i honestly dont think she was. Just gotta say fuck it sometimes and not stress the bs. More bitches to come.
You obviously still care or have feelings for her if you still think about her. Try to work things out, talk to her, take her out other shit. People change over time through different shit in lives, If she's changed for the worse for you, then just move on. Dont fall into one-itis, there's tons of females out there.
March 18, 2014 @ 12:50 AM
Think People

You obviously still care or have feelings for her if you still think about her. Try to work things out, talk to her, take her out other shit. People change over time through different shit in lives, If she's changed for the worse for you, then just move on. Dont fall into one-itis, there's tons of females out there.
Respect. Of course i do but with school and work idw get caught up in settling for what im used to instead of what i really want, you know? Im sure well talk soon and see where it goes.
March 18, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
RawShack

I've been dating a girl for 2-3 weeks suddenly she broke it off with me. I have an idea what it can be, one time during sexy time i said "i hate you" and it was like a roleplaying thing i did and she took it really hard i think. After that it wasn't the same she barely talked to me and then the next week she was busy at work and didnt answer me as much. She likes solitude and alone time but there's no way if she liked me she wouldnt just cut me off all of sudden. 2 week ago before the "i hate you" accident we was talking every day and felt passionate. She says she still willing to be friends and hang out but i feel like she meant that loosely. What should i do to try to get her back or at least get her attention back? I really want a relationship with this girl. thanks in advance guys.

Please login first to reply.