The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Jan 22, 2014 @ 02:13
If I'm only "talking" or what the fuck ever, to some girl, I shouldn't feel bad for hooking up with other girls right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTsNEUZx8v8

hansum is 4ever

Jan 22, 2014 @ 23:07
If I'm only "talking" or what the fuck ever, to some girl, I shouldn't feel bad for hooking up with other girls right?
Depends if you're only "talking" in both of your opinions, or just in yours. You don't want her to think that it's more, then you go fuck with other girls. Make sure you lay it out what it is between you two

礻一

Jan 22, 2014 @ 23:43
Depends if you're only "talking" in both of your opinions, or just in yours. You don't want her to think that it's more, then you go fuck with other girls. Make sure you lay it out what it is between you two
that's a good point. I should see whats good before i continue what I'm doing.
Jan 23, 2014 @ 02:32
Its fine if youre just talking. But if you're like seeing each other and it goes deeper than that, maybe it might be wrong. But if its like a casual thingy then no problem.

www.fadebygrey.com

Jan 26, 2014 @ 10:12
i need some ass

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Jan 27, 2014 @ 07:12
Almost every "problem" in this thread can be solved by the following advice:

1- Don't take shit from a woman
2- Don't put her in front of your goals
3- Don't fall for her games/bullshit
4- Don't be scared to lose her
5- Have a few girls you're talking to on the side in case something goes wrong
6- Don't be a bitch
7- Accept that most women are irrational whores and don't be devastated if you lose her
8- Forget about the notion of monogamous unconditional love because it's not real

- AlphaMale approved
smokeyface
Jan 27, 2014 @ 07:59
Yall bitches
Jan 27, 2014 @ 20:21
u can fix most of these problems in this thread with not bein a simp 

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jan 27, 2014 @ 20:34
First off shes a junior whos Italian and at least a 9 imo. she made out with some dude who lied to her then he moved on in a week. That was her freshmen year. She hasn't dated since (or come close) and Im having no luck either. Is the bitch broken? Thanks HB
maybe she just wanna be single for while. try talkin to her 
Jan 28, 2014 @ 02:47
Well you never know what she might be doing when she's not at school g. I'd just leave her alone. Not worth the effort. More hoes out here.
Jan 30, 2014 @ 05:02
These bitches just LOVE drama
Jan 31, 2014 @ 21:04
Need a quick opinion. There's this chick who works at the gym I go to. Yall think it'd be a good idea to ask her out? I don't wanna make shit weird when I go back if she says no. 

Pretty Young Thug

Jan 31, 2014 @ 21:24
Need a quick opinion. There's this chick who works at the gym I go to. Yall think it'd be a good idea to ask her out? I don't wanna make shit weird when I go back if she says no. 
If she denies you just STONEFACE THAT BITCH. Life is short homie

NUTTIN BUT KILLAZ

Mar 17, 2014 @ 13:29
Thats tough man, can't even imagine 7 years. U gotta work on that attitude tho, "hopefully i can get one last opportunity" is a mindset that will backfire. It gives her all the power, and it just makes it harder for you to accept the situation.
In my experience there's nothing you can do as a guy to get a girl back once it's done, she will go out and talk to other guys, and eventually either decide that they all suck and you were better, or move on.
All you can do is focus on being your best, and never hurt her view of you with bitchmade latenight texts or misplaced anger.
I've never been with a girl more than 2 years but even there the connection lasted way past the actual relationship, so that might work in your favor. But you really need to keep the simping to a minimum, good luck bouncing back breh.
Mar 17, 2014 @ 13:29
^^Maybe this is just a break and you will both realize that you really do want to be together after everything you've been through. But before you go getting back together, give it at least two weeks and see how you feel. After you get over feeling sorry for yourself, you might discover that you enjoy being single--freedom is a precious thing! We stay with people a lot out of comfort, so you have to figure out if its comfort or if its more than that.
Mar 17, 2014 @ 13:34
Give it a try. If you guys are already talking like hit chat just ask her would she like to go out some time

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Mar 17, 2014 @ 16:10
Damn man, can't imagine what it would be like being in a relationship with someone from 13 til now... but listen to what Pantic said, some good advice. Hope everything works out for you bud.
Mar 17, 2014 @ 17:23
Here's the rundown HB. I was dating this girl for like 8 months but she went away for school. Ive known her my whole life so it just felt right. We got up during the year and whatnot. Spent our vacas together and had all of last summer together so it was straight. She just came back for spring break and shit was a real let down for me personally. I had to take my own advice and let it go cause i felt like i wasted mad time being faithful and i honestly dont think she was. Just gotta say fuck it sometimes and not stress the bs. More bitches to come.
Mar 17, 2014 @ 23:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
Here's the rundown HB. I was dating this girl for like 8 months but she went away for school. Ive known her my whole life so it just felt right. We got up during the year and whatnot. Spent our vacas together and had all of last summer together so it was straight. She just came back for spring break and shit was a real let down for me personally. I had to take my own advice and let it go cause i felt like i wasted mad time being faithful and i honestly dont think she was. Just gotta say fuck it sometimes and not stress the bs. More bitches to come.
You obviously still care or have feelings for her if you still think about her. Try to work things out, talk to her, take her out other shit. People change over time through different shit in lives, If she's changed for the worse for you, then just move on. Dont fall into one-itis, there's tons of females out there.
Mar 18, 2014 @ 00:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
You obviously still care or have feelings for her if you still think about her. Try to work things out, talk to her, take her out other shit. People change over time through different shit in lives, If she's changed for the worse for you, then just move on. Dont fall into one-itis, there's tons of females out there.
Respect. Of course i do but with school and work idw get caught up in settling for what im used to instead of what i really want, you know? Im sure well talk soon and see where it goes.
Mar 18, 2014 @ 23:27
I've been dating a girl for 2-3 weeks suddenly she broke it off with me. I have an idea what it can be, one time during sexy time i said "i hate you" and it was like a roleplaying thing i did and she took it really hard i think. After that it wasn't the same she barely talked to me and then the next week she was busy at work and didnt answer me as much. She likes solitude and alone time but there's no way if she liked me she wouldnt just cut me off all of sudden. 2 week ago before the "i hate you" accident we was talking every day and felt passionate. She says she still willing to be friends and hang out but i feel like she meant that loosely. What should i do to try to get her back or at least get her attention back? I really want a relationship with this girl. thanks in advance guys.
Mar 19, 2014 @ 00:15
I've been dating a girl for 2-3 weeks suddenly she broke it off with me. I have an idea what it can be, one time during sexy time i said "i hate you" and it was like a roleplaying thing i did and she took it really hard i think. After that it wasn't the same she barely talked to me and then the next week she was busy at work and didnt answer me as much. She likes solitude and alone time but there's no way if she liked me she wouldnt just cut me off all of sudden. 2 week ago before the "i hate you" accident we was talking every day and felt passionate. She says she still willing to be friends and hang out but i feel like she meant that loosely. What should i do to try to get her back or at least get her attention back? I really want a relationship with this girl. thanks in advance guys.
Damn G. She might just be one of those chicks where she takes everything literally. Maybe she didn't enjoy the sex. Maybe it was something else. You never know until you sit and talk to her. Women aren't like us in the sense if something is bothering us, we'll say it then and there.
Mar 19, 2014 @ 01:22
well she kinda avoided talking last week. maybe i should try to get some answers this weekend? just weird how we went from talking everyday to completely no contact.
Mar 20, 2014 @ 04:14
well she kinda avoided talking last week. maybe i should try to get some answers this weekend? just weird how we went from talking everyday to completely no contact.
play it safe, people tend to think that continuously contacting a girl shows attraction when its the complete opposite. Continuous contact shows youre needy/clingy and the mysterious side of you is gone. Play it cool and in a couple of weeks hit her up again.
Mar 20, 2014 @ 05:31
Mar 27, 2014 @ 10:41
Alright my turn.

So I joined a club that had a big/little program during my second year of college.  Met an upper class-men girl at one of the first parties they had and she was chill as fuck.  Me and all of my friends all wanted this chick to be our big because she's fucking gorgeous and is a down ass chick.  Eventually, I lucked out, and was matched up with her.  

To sum this part of the story up, she was having problems with her current boyfriend (of 3 years), I swoop in, feelings become mutual, and we smashed by the end of the school year.  She breaks up with her boyfriend and gets with me.  Fast forward to now, we've been in a steady relationship for the past half a year now (since the beginning of this school year). We practically live together already, she stays over at my place every night.  Fast I know, but I think she could be the one fams.  

Everything is good, except one thing.  She still wants to keep our relationship a secret.  To me this is a red flag, gets me thinking she doesn't really want to commit.  I understood that keeping it a secret was probably best in the earlier stages of our relationship because she pretty much cheated on her ex, but its been almost 7 fucking months since we started.  I've asked her about it multiple times, she gives me some shady answers like how she doesn't want it to be on full-blast, which is cool, I understand privacy and shit.  But, I know for a fact that she had her relationship status on facebook, with her ex, public for everyone to see when she was with him.  

I honestly don't know what to think. When is the right time to go public with things? What do I do fams? 
Mar 29, 2014 @ 01:12
Alright my turn.

So I joined a club that had a big/little program during my second year of college.  Met an upper class-men girl at one of the first parties they had and she was chill as fuck.  Me and all of my friends all wanted this chick to be our big because she's fucking gorgeous and is a down ass chick.  Eventually, I lucked out, and was matched up with her.  

To sum this part of the story up, she was having problems with her current boyfriend (of 3 years), I swoop in, feelings become mutual, and we smashed by the end of the school year.  She breaks up with her boyfriend and gets with me.  Fast forward to now, we've been in a steady relationship for the past half a year now (since the beginning of this school year). We practically live together already, she stays over at my place every night.  Fast I know, but I think she could be the one fams.  

Everything is good, except one thing.  She still wants to keep our relationship a secret.  To me this is a red flag, gets me thinking she doesn't really want to commit.  I understood that keeping it a secret was probably best in the earlier stages of our relationship because she pretty much cheated on her ex, but its been almost 7 fucking months since we started.  I've asked her about it multiple times, she gives me some shady answers like how she doesn't want it to be on full-blast, which is cool, I understand privacy and shit.  But, I know for a fact that she had her relationship status on facebook, with her ex, public for everyone to see when she was with him.  

I honestly don't know what to think. When is the right time to go public with things? What do I do fams? 
she probably still fucks with her ex on the low. you're getting wayyyyy too attached too fast my g. I do the same player shit when i just wanna fuck with somebody else but plan on getting back with my ex. that way her business not all over the internet since that's the cool thing to do now.don't get your hopes up friend.
Mar 29, 2014 @ 02:26
This girl been sending me mixed signals lately 
she told me she wanted to move in with me than she was like idk what I'm saying
next day she starts acting like we never talked. 
The day after she's acting like were going out. People always "ask are y'all going out?" I never know what to say because this girl is different. She's like not affectionate but she shows me a lot of love and stuff. She tells me she adores me. She's always flirting with me we talk a lot but I never know what to do because she's so different. 

I just need general advise I guess. 
Like what should I tell her or ask her. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Mar 29, 2014 @ 17:33
The day after she's acting like were going out. People always "ask are y'all going out?" I never know what to say because this girl is different. She's like not affectionate but she shows me a lot of love and stuff. She tells me she adores me. She's always flirting with me we talk a lot but I never know what to do because she's so different. 

She does not like you B. looks like you're in the FZ best thing to do is drop her and fuck with other girls.
Mar 29, 2014 @ 17:37

she acts like that because you give her attention, but doesn't want anything more than that. stop being that guy, and ditch her needy ass.

礻一

Please login first to reply.