Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 27, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
AmericanLegend

Alright so there's this female I've been texting for a while now. I recently just seen her at a BBQ & I was faded talking to her and feeling on her lol. But yeah she says she's single but some nigga been picking her up givin her hickies and shit. I can care less about that but I'm tryna figure out a way to stop having these casual texts & try to get it in with her. Any suggestion on what I should say to let her know that I want to fuck but not in a direct way?
be straight up seems like ur headin for the friend zone

taste the glamour

December 27, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
Kdeezy21

Alright so there's this female I've been texting for a while now. I recently just seen her at a BBQ & I was faded talking to her and feeling on her lol. But yeah she says she's single but some nigga been picking her up givin her hickies and shit. I can care less about that but I'm tryna figure out a way to stop having these casual texts & try to get it in with her. Any suggestion on what I should say to let her know that I want to fuck but not in a direct way?
be straight up seems like ur headin for the friend zone
Fuck man I'm not tryna be in the friend zone. How do I be straight up about it?
December 27, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
AmericanLegend

idk ur situation but just dont be trying to be her friend 
make it known that theres attraction somehow by suggestive texts or playful innuendo
like jokes with a underlying message like "what u wearing" or somethin dumb like that lmao
dependin on what type of person u are that can be taken as a joke but also is inherently aggresive and out there, for that to work she gotta be interested though maybe

but nothin creepy i.e. overuse of "lol", or emojis, dont put a smiley face after everything cus it jus makes u seem nervous and girly
also dont make her feel special, give off the vibe u dont giv a fuck about her but at the same time u want to fuck
u also pretty much gotta not giv a fuck 
try not to be too emotional 

taste the glamour

December 27, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
R.

If shes letting you know shes single, i think shes interested in you. I mean I had a similar situation happened to me just a couple days ago on Christmas eve with 1 of my co-workers. We had a Christmas party at work and she was telling me how she broke up with her ex and how shes single now. Gave her 8 shots of grey goose and bish was texting me to come home with her and sneak in to her parents house with them home and bang her lol. I didnt bang her though and now im pretty sure this girl thinks im a gay bish lol, shes a high 8 too fuck hella regret it smh.
December 31, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
preme720

I'm having problems with my girl we have been together for a year and 4 months and we are in a long distance relationship ..I've been pretty happy with her our phone convos and texts and skype is enough to keep me going I just love her I never met a girl who I can have a good convo with..but lately she has been snapping at me saying I'm cheating on her..and that I dont care about her and she just always gets mad at everything I say..and she takes forever to reply to my texts but of course I reply within a good 30 mins to make sure shes ok..but now i just send one word texts cause she just gets mad at anything I say..and its been 4 hours since she replied to my text I just think of her I try to distract myself so I won't be just staring at my phone..I just really see a future with this girl but i don't know i think it;s time to move on from this relationship its making me really down..what do you guys think? 
January 1, 2014 @ 06:47 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

my ex has for the 2nd time (she did it prev years) contacted me at exactly the same time both times even though ive been ignoring her months long for my own sake,no lie i still have some feelings for her even though i try to suppress them and not show her i care/she has a boyfriend now apparently and she told me she's moved on and nothing between us will happen(this was in early 2012 a few months before contacting me and after breaking up-her ooking up with someone else) im thinking of asking her why she bothers contacting me & what she wants from me.i avoid contacting  her first usually and she intitiates messages conversations asking me about life n stuff but doesnt continue and just texts "lmao" or some variation  or some lame answers(tbh i just crack jokes whenever and rarely talk about serious shit with her) im denying myself a partner(commited or not) until i get a new hustle though at the moment and maybe i avoid her/any potential mate so as not to come off as a loser.maybe she's thirsty for attention,thirsty for a fuck or wants a relationship (of which nature idk yet on her part i do know on mine though)
my life be scressing me fam and i dont have any xanax for thatsad
January 3, 2014 @ 06:31 PM
Pantic

Views on this fam: i was at a party new years with my girl. This dude i didn't know was there too, he had been flirting with her and when i came he stopped the flirting and started sucking up to me big time, i didn't fall for his slick shit and had a good time while ignoring him. Anyways later i dipped and she stayed. Now i found out he had been saying shit like "damn why are you with him" and they had been dancing etc. after i left. - i feel abit petty being mad about it since she didn't cheat or anything but i still feel disrespected. Like honestly fuck her attitude, she dont get why im mad but shes been salty that i've facebook chatted some female friends i've known before her, even when its entirely platonic messages and the girls have had boyfriends too. TL;DR am i a bitch or is she?
January 3, 2014 @ 06:43 PM
spamster

So flirting going on between your girl and some dude while you're not around. You show up and it stops. You bail and it continues and progresses into dancing? What else she up to when you not around? You got grounds to be a bit salty or at least grounds to have a convo. 
January 3, 2014 @ 07:01 PM
Pantic

I dont think there was much, if any, flirting from her side. But she full on knew the guy was interested and dancing with him when i leave just encourages him and is disrespectful to me. Worst is she cant acknowledge it, when i know she would be mad AF if i had done the same. I mean he even tore her legging thingies apart when trying to dance. SMH at this fuccboi acting all friendly waiting till i leave.
January 3, 2014 @ 07:23 PM
ManyHenny

I dont think there was much, if any, flirting from her side. But she full on knew the guy was interested and dancing with him when i leave just encourages him and is disrespectful to me. Worst is she cant acknowledge it, when i know she would be mad AF if i had done the same. I mean he even tore her legging thingies apart when trying to dance. SMH at this fuccboi acting all friendly waiting till i leave.
There's a reason why she didn't tell you about it: she doesn't want you to know. Let's be honest, what gf would want her bf to know this shit?

Well, now that you know what happened, be extra cautious. Wait for another slip up. I know it sounds hella vindictive, but if this is happening behind your back (and you had to find out another way), what else can happen?

Good luck, fam.
January 3, 2014 @ 09:06 PM
spamster

There's a reason why she didn't tell you about it: she doesn't want you to know. Let's be honest, what gf would want her bf to know this shit?

Well, now that you know what happened, be extra cautious. Wait for another slip up. I know it sounds hella vindictive, but if this is happening behind your back (and you had to find out another way), what else can happen?

Good luck, fam.
No disrespect, but vindictiveness is just being childish. It sounds like OP wants to get shit straight with his girl not to continue to play bullshit games. 

Not much flirting on her side? I'm assuming you came on here for honest advice so lets be honest. Highly doubt that shit was one sided. I guarantee you if some random guy was making unwanted advances at my girl, to the point that he ripped her leggings, she would have gone all hood rat with fists flying. You're making the assumption that what is happening behind your back is purely benign. You should instead be concerned that anything is going on behind your back at all. 
January 3, 2014 @ 10:17 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

pantic
its not extranormal for women to behave like that whether in a committed relationship or not,the extra attention that KTT dude gave her was what she wanted (as any girl would) and that's what lead to them dancing together, idk anything about her but what happened wasn't too weird.it would be very naive of you to think she didn't signal that she enjoyed  the attention or flirt back with the dude ,which is why he continued and they danced,now i'm not one to plant seeds of rot in your brain or paint her in a bad picture but she didn't exactly resist the KTT guy even when he tore her leggings -which in my book is way too far idc if ur body is made of scissors thats just too rough- her not wanting to acknowledge him/their interaction to you is a sign of defence / denial she did anything wrong on her part and also guilting you (her envious feelings could be quite genuine towards u & other girls) is a form of twisting this on you too aside from her own grieviances ,idk why u dipped earlier but i guess u trusted her to be faithful or not fuck up which is fine on it's own but not your fault if she decides to do whatever since you guys have your own trust arrangement (but at the same time i doubt u 2 trust each other fully) anyway i really dont want to be helping in you harvesting doubt in your girl but i feel you need to take off any blinders or naeivity on her/girls in general.
i would talk to her calmly in another setting and lay out that it's unfair that your interactions with your "platonic" girlfriends are criminalised yet her behaviour is bothering you (don't sound insecure on this one)  and you don't appreciate it when she does this and that w/ other dudes since you (as she does) feel disrespected;set boundaries and plan to build trust (if you want to take things forward with her).
as i said idk u or her im just posting based on ur post
relationships should always be about clear communication ,balanced effort and respect from both parties.
good luck

January 3, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

Almost every "problem" in this thread can be solved by the following advice:

1- Don't take shit from a woman
2- Don't put her in front of your goals
3- Don't fall for her games/bullshit
4- Don't be scared to lose her
5- Have a few girls you're talking to on the side in case something goes wrong
6- Don't be a bitch
7- Accept that most women are irrational whores and don't be devastated if you lose her
8- Forget about the notion of monogamous unconditional love because it's not real

- AlphaMale approved

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 3, 2014 @ 10:21 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

Almost every "problem" in this thread can be solved by the following advice:

1- Don't take shit from a woman
2- Don't put her in front of your goals
3- Don't fall for her games/bullshit
4- Don't be scared to lose her
5- Have a few girls you're talking to on the side in case something goes wrong
6- Don't be a bitch
7- Accept that most women are irrational whores and don't be devastated if you lose her

- AlphaMale approved
i feel u but i know 1 can falter by only oversimplifying and reducing it to that
to be pedentic 
January 4, 2014 @ 12:34 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

pantic
its not extranormal for women to behave like that whether in a committed relationship or not,the extra attention that KTT dude gave her was what she wanted (as any girl would) and that's what lead to them dancing together, idk anything about her but what happened wasn't too weird.it would be very naive of you to think she didn't signal that she enjoyed  the attention or flirt back with the dude ,which is why he continued and they danced,now i'm not one to plant seeds of rot in your brain or paint her in a bad picture but she didn't exactly resist the KTT guy even when he tore her leggings -which in my book is way too far idc if ur body is made of scissors thats just too rough- her not wanting to acknowledge him/their interaction to you is a sign of defence / denial she did anything wrong on her part and also guilting you (her envious feelings could be quite genuine towards u & other girls) is a form of twisting this on you too aside from her own grieviances ,idk why u dipped earlier but i guess u trusted her to be faithful or not fuck up which is fine on it's own but not your fault if she decides to do whatever since you guys have your own trust arrangement (but at the same time i doubt u 2 trust each other fully) anyway i really dont want to be helping in you harvesting doubt in your girl but i feel you need to take off any blinders or naeivity on her/girls in general.
i would talk to her calmly in another setting and lay out that it's unfair that your interactions with your "platonic" girlfriends are criminalised yet her behaviour is bothering you (don't sound insecure on this one)  and you don't appreciate it when she does this and that w/ other dudes since you (as she does) feel disrespected;set boundaries and plan to build trust (if you want to take things forward with her).
as i said idk u or her im just posting based on ur post
relationships should always be about clear communication ,balanced effort and respect from both parties.
good luck

TLDR but is that you? And if so why is your mother all on you like that?suprised

Also info on mother?

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

January 4, 2014 @ 11:18 AM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

she got a drapey pussy
January 5, 2014 @ 12:51 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

what do y'all make of this? 

am i close to being in the friend zone? continue or dip? 

basically i asked her if she had a man and she didn't give me an answer. She responded she didnt have a bf but had some dude she loved. It gotta damn awkward and uncomfortable so i left.  
January 5, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
sado

January 5, 2014 @ 04:41 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

starting to seem like it fuck. She gave me the signs she was interested 
January 5, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
Ruthless

basically i asked her if she had a man and she didn't give me an answer. She responded she didnt have a bf but had some dude she loved. It gotta damn awkward and uncomfortable so i left.  
Not a boyfriend but someone she loves? Lmao that most certainly means she's getting dicked down by someone that has a girlfriend & she's waiting her turn until he's single

that FB convo is all I need to see to tell you that you should

Let me see those downvotes

January 5, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
AmericanLegend

pantic bruh i think ur a closet simp 
dump the bitch and fuck other bitches cmon bruh what are u gunna do marry her , probably not, so ur just wasting each others time 
what are u scared of bein alone 
what is this the notebook

taste the glamour

January 6, 2014 @ 06:48 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Look like i gotta tell the whole story

Me and her are actually childhood friends, she's from France, and I lived in france for a couple of years before moving to the US. My mom always told me that she and i would always play and that I would always kiss and chase after her. Fast forward to today, and I once in a while talk to her on fb since my french isn't too good and her english isn't too good as well. I would always be the one hitting up the conversation and talking. Idk if she's not interested or if she's shy. Fast forward to New Years and she comes and visits with her family. I didn't think she was all that because i'll be honest she didn't look to good online, but she looked way better in present. My fam and her fam go out to eat and shit and I conversate with her and her bro. This makes it difficult because of the language barrier and being that they are from a different country, they'll find some stuff funny but some stuff not funny. Ya boy tried to make her laugh but she aint showin me no love. We finish eating and we dropped them off and they flew back the next day. Ever since then, I know this seems corny af, but she's been on my mind. As you can seen in the convo, it went sour. What should ya boy do? Could she being playing nice since our fams are closed? I don't wanna get friend zoned and i actually want to get to know her better but because she lives far that shit's tough. I don't also wanna act like a dick cause her fam's close to mines too.  Should I continue to talk to her and get to know her better or should i play it cool and lay back? What would y'all do?
January 7, 2014 @ 01:18 PM
ftx

Doesn't seem that positive bruh, should bail before things turn shitty like having her family visit yours and shit is awkward af... wouldn't want that
January 7, 2014 @ 07:49 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

Look like i gotta tell the whole story

Me and her are actually childhood friends, she's from France, and I lived in france for a couple of years before moving to the US. My mom always told me that she and i would always play and that I would always kiss and chase after her. Fast forward to today, and I once in a while talk to her on fb since my french isn't too good and her english isn't too good as well. I would always be the one hitting up the conversation and talking. Idk if she's not interested or if she's shy. Fast forward to New Years and she comes and visits with her family. I didn't think she was all that because i'll be honest she didn't look to good online, but she looked way better in present. My fam and her fam go out to eat and shit and I conversate with her and her bro. This makes it difficult because of the language barrier and being that they are from a different country, they'll find some stuff funny but some stuff not funny. Ya boy tried to make her laugh but she aint showin me no love. We finish eating and we dropped them off and they flew back the next day. Ever since then, I know this seems corny af, but she's been on my mind. As you can seen in the convo, it went sour. What should ya boy do? Could she being playing nice since our fams are closed? I don't wanna get friend zoned and i actually want to get to know her better but because she lives far that shit's tough. I don't also wanna act like a dick cause her fam's close to mines too.  Should I continue to talk to her and get to know her better or should i play it cool and lay back? What would y'all do?
u're childhood friends that r growing apart cuz 1 of u ain't catching feelings,sorry b take the l and chill for a while so many variables and she's not exactly meeting u halfway.
January 7, 2014 @ 08:40 PM
Pantic

dump the bitch and fuck other bitches cmon bruh what are u gunna do marry her , probably not, so ur just wasting each others time 
Lmao thats that dumb shit, there's no relationship without things like that, not a single one. So having a girlfriend is being a simp? What the fuck does wasting each others time even mean, so all time spent with a female is wasted unless u cop a ring and invite ur family to church? Bruh you might be a closet virgin.
January 7, 2014 @ 09:57 PM
kbos

Nah Pantic, There are plenty of "relationships without things like that" but they only exist when you and the people you tend to date have matured enough to be past all the dumb shit... I kinda thought you were past your teen years based on other posts you made but the situation you describe is type high school.
You're a cool poster no disrespect, but your story ends with you asking the question - are you acting like a bitch or is she? The answer is you both are. And even though American Legend sounds like a typical HB forum jamming 15 year old, he makes a good point, fuck is the point of you and your girl dating since you have such little trust for eachother? She's buggin over FB, you're buggin like this other dude is a threat.
Side note: 99% of the issues on here are one of two things, and its usually a combination of both. You guys are HS students who are too young to have a grown ass relationship, and/or you're dating basic bitches.
January 7, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
AmericanLegend

Lmao thats that dumb shit, there's no relationship without things like that, not a single one. So having a girlfriend is being a simp? What the fuck does wasting each others time even mean, so all time spent with a female is wasted unless u cop a ring and invite ur family to church? Bruh you might be a closet virgin.
i got a view on relationships its just a waste of time if ur under like 25 imo 
dont get angry bruh u simpin

taste the glamour

January 7, 2014 @ 11:19 PM
Pantic

I am over my teens. My posts might seem like it was a big deal, but i was probably salty about it for a good 30 minutes in total. It was never about trust, i already said in the original post that i didn't think she was flirting with him.
My problem is guys trying to be slick when im not around, and my girl not giving him a clear sign to dip, i know guys do this shit all the time, but i want them to know they can't do it to me.
That might be immature, we're all flawed in some way, but it's an ego issue and has nothing to do with simping.

Also AL u can have ur opinion, i don't give a damn, i felt the same way when i was 17.
January 7, 2014 @ 11:43 PM
AmericanLegend

its okay pantic ur gunna be okay

taste the glamour

January 7, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

its okay pantic ur gunna be okay
take a big mac and you will feel good.

thats what americans do when they break up. To treat the pain that you feel into your hurt.

they need the fat. do it .

Please login first to reply.