Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 29, 2010 @ 06:32 PM
KALiKUSH

what shall i do for this bitches bday tmrw?? ama smash.. but besides that what to do during the day LOL
July 29, 2010 @ 07:44 PM
noLs_a**owed

wetback and ✖✖✖✖✖ arent equivalent especially considering ✖✖✖✖✖ is censored and wetback isnt.

did you infract all those ppl in the ✖✖✖✖✖ thread? if not you are a punk bitch who only infracted me because his feelings were hurt if thats true just let me know man... let me know smile
July 29, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
zzzboy

wetback and ✖✖✖✖✖ arent equivalent especially considering ✖✖✖✖✖ is censored and wetback isnt.

what? this sentence implies that ✖✖✖✖✖ is the worse word, yet you clearly used it a few posts up.

??
July 29, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
Incognito

hb's got it's own hitch haha
July 29, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
Incognito

ok imma post up my problem. real long story short.

me and my ex after 2 years were imo on the verge of getting back together after 6 months. this has happened before but the signs were better this time round. she says she still loves me and all that good shit. we still touch and even fuck if i can keep her sweet and avoid any kinda arguement for a week or so. so last week i asked her out again the night before her vacation for a week, and she said "don't you think you're taking this a bit fast?" she made clear it wasn't a flat out "no" but i don't buy it. i told her i don't understand cause how it's too fast...if anything her wanting to fuck is taking it too fast. so I kinda shrugged it off and just left. she's back on saturday night and i wanna know whats the next best move when she calls.
July 29, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
zzzboy

lmfao. bornlegit is gettin played by a bitch lmaooooo.
July 29, 2010 @ 10:15 PM
Incognito

lol i get ya. the thing i don't get though is she gets so jealous over other girls that be writing on my wall on facebook or something as pety as hanging out with my friends late in the night. too much shit wid this girl. i think she's just tryna keep tabs on me....till she's fully moved on =/. do i just cut or off when she tries to call or just act cool? thanks btw.
July 29, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
THiZZ

What kinda advice is that my nig... man c'mon legit you need to tell that bitch to kick rocks its been 6 months and its to fast? Let her know what it is from the jump just tell her you aint gonna wait for her to make up her mind to decide what she wants or if its even you. I mean you still fuckin and all but she got yo ass in check and thats automatic no. Get her ass off your fb(Better yet move your game off the internet) and just start over. Chances are you guys have alot of baggage along with trust/honesty issues especially if she is tripping off you with other females so enjoy your youth(judging by your name and relationship you gotta be young) and keep it moving. 2 years is a long time as it is when your young and thats two years you missed out on knocking somebody elses walls be it mouth or pussy, and be fa real you don't think she is fuckin on this vacation( i know its been on your mind)...

-THiZZ
July 29, 2010 @ 11:42 PM

Inactive

I need a girl with a bus pass and a EBT card.
July 29, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
zzzboy

bornlegit, she has your ass on the leash. she gets you ALL to herself (hence the jealousy...its fun to know youre in control of a person) and she doesnt have to be in a relationship with you.

if you dont mind being controlled, then continue on.
July 30, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
THiZZ

✖✖✖✖✖ he stuck with her for 6 months and she runs him what kind of guy do you think he is...

-THiZZ
July 30, 2010 @ 03:40 AM
Incognito

yo THiZZ, it hasn't been a straight 6 months. it's been kinda on and off her coming back each time i try cut it off. for example; we had a huge arguement about a month back ending in her getting real pissed causa me. i had no intention in calling her ass back but she still insists on doing so and being all friendly. yeah, we're both 18 in the next few months. she's admitted to being insecure and not sure if she can trust me, but i don't give her a reason not to. her excuse is I don't tell her where I am right off the bat and because she knows i got other female friends to hang out with. i remember i deactivated my fb cause i had tests for college coming up...she accused me of deleting her and she wnt craaaaaaazy hahaha. it's just weird cah she be doing all this shit you wouldn't normally do outside a relationship(sex, hanging out all the time, picture of her as my phone background <_<) but when i pop the question to confirm it's some stupid ass response like "taking it too fast". the vacation thing...funny you mention it cause it only played on my mind about a day ago. she went with her parents and siblings but i guess that don't really stop anything. man...fuck relationships.
July 30, 2010 @ 04:01 AM
VVNDS

so i cheated on this girl, big whoop, wanna fight about it?, and now everyone is hatin. how do i survive? smile
July 30, 2010 @ 01:51 PM
vince24L

Wore a condom for the first time this morning at age 23 with this chick that i slept at her place. Dick went wet noodle after 5 minutes and we had to stop. I was right to never wear them. I will not wear one ever again and let that shit happen.
July 30, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
vince24L

I mean I don't mess with dirty broads.
That had to of been the most embarassing moment of my life. I texted her when i got home and was like yaaaa my bad, I guess I cant wear condoms. I've been putting in time to get that shit too.
July 30, 2010 @ 02:56 PM
vince24L

yaaa man. Shitty feeling when your ego gets busted up like that. You wanna make a good first impression and that shit happens. Oh well I'm not going to sweat it. She was cool about it.

And naa I know its a risk. Its still a risk even with a condom on. But I mean it is what it is.
July 30, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
Ciano

lol even after i got a second chance with that girl i came after like 2 minutes. i just failed all over with that bitch.

Try performance condoms. They'll make your Dick lightly numb, but nontheless you bang her better.
July 30, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
zzzboy

i can tell infamous has been deeply hurt in the past.
July 30, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
THiZZ

LMAO Waste Management...

-THiZZ
July 30, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
illy

yeah you're right. but because that happen (thankfully at such a young age) im able to seperate my emotions from my sexual needs. and thats why i get it poppin.

i see.
July 30, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
fatbro

hb fam, tell me how to get over a breakup.

It happened last night. We dated for 9 months. We almost broke up a few weeks ago, but I convinced her to give it more time. She claims that she's just been "bored" of doing the same things (chilling in my room, watching movies, occasional day trips or double dates with friends. AKA typical couple shit). I promised her that I'd work on this, but she says things haven't been changing.

I've been dreading it for the past couple of days, but when she actually said the words, it all just hit me. Even though we broke up, I slept over and we still cuddled and kissed and fucked. She says she still loves me and cares for me. Probably typical breakup bullshit. (Though we were best friends before getting together. On a side note; fuck having female best friends. Shits never any good).

I think what hurts most is that our future is gone. We're both transferring to the same college this Fall, and I was really looking forward to going through that experience together. Plus it's gonna fucking suck if I'm walking around campus, and see her with a new guy or something.

How2cope?
July 30, 2010 @ 08:06 PM
Riziko

Rule of the thumb says that the best way how to get over the breakup is to fuck o 12 other bitches.
July 30, 2010 @ 08:31 PM
vince24L

Time. Some things will temporarily make you forget about it. Like alcohol & sex. But no matter what you do your still going to hurt. Its part of it. It gets easier and easier with time. Don't think.. "Ohh well we'll probably get back together." No. Stop it. Your acting like a bitch. This will just drag it out. It sucks but if she broke up with you once on a serious level, would you really want to be with her again? And don't think "Ohhh I won't ever find anyone i get along with as well and understands me..." bullshit. Your probably like 19 I'm guessing. Your going to have many girlfriends. I don't care if your 5"1 350 with a small dick. Theres someone for everyone. And someone who will appreciate day trips and whatever your into, that she wasnt into. So go have a beer. Go hang out with your friends. Go for a run. Go on a date. Do whatever will make you happy. I've never been broken up with but I had to move away from my girl of 2 years and when that happened I was beat up over it. What helped me is meeting new girls, not even sex. Just getting numbers and flirting and shit. Boosts your ego back up after that "fuck what am i gonna do now" feeling. But just get that everyone deals with that shit and the feeling fades with time. It could always be worse. Atleast she didnt get railed by two of your best friends at the same time like that other guy on here.(No offense to that guy).
July 30, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
CaliforniaKid

Woman of my dreams
I got one for you:

So 3 years ago when I was a freshman in college I was throwing parties on campus and promoting them on Facebook. Well one of the girls I sent a promotion message to hit me back and told me she was excited to go to one of our parties but I didn't think much of it, she was just some random frshman girl being excited...

Well she ended up not going to the party but a couple weeks after she hit me up on Facebook like "hey, we've been at school for 3 weeks and havent hung out yet, lets change that," So her being pretty cute, we exchanged #s I decided to meet up with her at a tailgate before a football game.

(as cliche as it sounds, im serious) Love at first sight, she was beautiful, nice, funny, smart, etc. the whole package for me. Anyways, we started going on a few dates, lunch, dinner, the movies a couple times, and i got her a few gifts here and there but I never made a single move on her sexually.

We were vibing and she would tell me i was super cute and she would flirt with me non-stop, things were looking good in the potential relationship field.....

Then her dad died and I had to back off...At this point we had been talking for about two months and I thought I should back off (although I gave her some flowers and a nice card which she loved) because she didnt need another guy entering her life so soon after her father's death...

To make matters worse, I was a huge party animal my freshman year so I had to leave school after the year was over and go back home 2000 miles across the country...

18 months passed (I had a couple girlfriends in this period) and during this time we would text each other maybe once a month but there was really no point because I thought I'd really never see her again although i still liked her a lot...

THEN, I RETURNED TO THE SCHOOL THIS PAST SEMESTER (january 2010) and tried to rekindle what we had going on.

She was the same, sweet girl as I had remembered her from a year and a half ago so we started seeing each other a bit, things were still vibing although I could tell I had to walk on eggshells around her and be on my A game to win her back...

Well one night I got PRETTY drunk and I spilled my heart out to her: I texted her and pretty much told her I liked her a lot and thought she was a great person...I also explained to her how I didn;t want to be lead on if she didnt like me and i would rather her just tell me straight up what the deal is instead of wasting my time.

She replied laughing and joking that I would regret the text ing the morning because she knew I was drunk, she thought it was funny...Then she said "We'll see what happens next year" (Mind you this was during the last week of school and everyone was going back home for the summer until next year aka fall 2010)

My question/problem is I KNOW that from here it's completely up in the AIR. Me winning her over strictly relies on how my game is. I feel like if she wasnt thinking about us being together she would have told me straight up that shes not into me because thats what girls do when guys tell them they like them, right?

So my question to you hypebeasts out there is HOW WOULD YOU WIN HER OVER?

I know she thinks I'm attractive and she's open to the possibility of us being together but I don't want to make any wrong moves and fuck it up....

So I guess what I'm wondering is what should I NOT DO AT ALL and what SHOULD I DEFINITELY DO to get the woman of my dreams?
July 31, 2010 @ 12:08 AM
vince24L

..First of all, you two dated for 2 months and bought her gifts but you've never messed around with her? Why did you not make a move to atleast kiss the girl if you felt so strongly for her to show her how you feel before she throws you in the friend zone? Showing some sort of confidence with affection doesnt hurt.
July 31, 2010 @ 12:12 AM
CaliforniaKid

So you guys think I'm fucking up by not making a move on her? I agree and I'm so dumb for not doing it sooner.

I felt like I was slipping into the friend zone but there's still a possibility I can get her as a gf because of what she said, I just have to make that sexual move ASAP, I AGREE.
July 31, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
CaliforniaKid

..First of all, you two dated for 2 months and bought her gifts but you've never messed around with her? Why did you not make a move to atleast kiss the girl if you felt so strongly for her to show her how you feel before she throws you in the friend zone? Showing some sort of confidence with affection doesnt hurt.

THIS is what I need....THAT IS THE ADVICE I NEEDED
July 31, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
bigmike8946

Shitty feeling = Getting on fb and seeing that your ex is in a new relationship after things with you two never got straightened out/ closure.
July 31, 2010 @ 02:11 AM
modernmischief

sexy ass shy chick works at a library up the street from me,tryna get her number but I hate gaming chicks while they're at work especially a quiet ass library where everyone can hear me,plus she's shy I usually don't fuck with shy broads they're too much work.
July 31, 2010 @ 02:20 AM
Ciano

why you don&#180;t fuck shy chicks? It just takes a week to get the animal out of her and not being shy anymore.

Please login first to reply.