Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 1, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
bizzytits

Man i been wanting to meet mad girls this year just cause.. Or a couple but the problem is I moved from Florida, daytona beach to North carolina (country) 3 years ago. I just don't know how to talk to a random girl outside of school in a public place with out feeling awkward about it. Or girls that are not in the same classes as me (just walking around the college)

I mean in florida I use to chill on the beach with the homies and holla at random chicks and ask for numbers and stuff but here in NC it feels hella weird cause there isn't no hangout spots like the beach, we just got a mall like an hour away or just stores and shit, on top of that this town isn't big so alot of people know each other out here.
Sounds painful.  Why'd you move?  
when i was a teen my mom found a "less stressful" job up here.

now im in college though that was 3 years ago, i mean i got a good self esteem

its just the awkwardness in talking to a random chick, i wouldnt know where to start out here, especially in my college i be seeing some bad girls but its weird af, and when we go to the mall (i got a small circle of 5) the main dude i got w/ always saying asking a girl for her number straight up it's weird af and stalkerish. and i havent holler'd at a random chick since my florida days i was in highschool. I'm on that grown business now so a lil advice would be good.

I make beats 2

November 1, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
Soul Rize

What's the opinion on here with a senior hooking up with a freshman? 
dude i know that feel so hard. back in 9th grade i was like im never gonna date a freshman like this pedo guy is with this hot asian girl. he laid pipe on her so i mean hes doing him . go to my senior year lol i did the exact same thing cutest asian in that generation . but it won't last and it gets annoying cuz of the immaturity . just lay pipe brother.  

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 3, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
Pantic

Im just listening to californication soundtracks at 4 in the morning, remembering my old girl from like 2 years ago, and i feel fucking terrible about it.
Im with another girl and we've been dating for almost a year now, but lately my ex has been popping up in my thoughts and i don't know what i should do here. I can't get her back, fuck i don't even want to really, but i still have alot of feelings for her. Thing is it's like i'm hurting my current girl both by staying and leaving. Thoughts?
November 3, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
Fudge Willi

Man i been wanting to meet mad girls this year just cause.. Or a couple but the problem is I moved from Florida, daytona beach to North carolina (country) 3 years ago. I just don't know how to talk to a random girl outside of school in a public place with out feeling awkward about it. Or girls that are not in the same classes as me (just walking around the college)

I mean in florida I use to chill on the beach with the homies and holla at random chicks and ask for numbers and stuff but here in NC it feels hella weird cause there isn't no hangout spots like the beach, we just got a mall like an hour away or just stores and shit, on top of that this town isn't big so alot of people know each other out here.
I Do The Same Shit, But Wherever I'm At, I Just Spark A Conversation About Something Pertaining To The Environment The Girl And I Are In. If She Isn't Interested,  There Are 6 Billion 999,999 Other People Out There.

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

November 8, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Its going to be 2 months on November 6 since my breakup, and I still think about my ex every second of every day and miss her and check up on her twitter and stuff.

She hasn't tried to contact me once and she's clearly moved on, but I haven't. WTF is wrong with me.
you answered your own question, wtf is wrong with you is that you havent moved on.

Agree with those saying you need a new chick. you only think the old one is so great cuz ur mentally hung up on her its not that she is literally SOOO BEAUTIFUL or any shit like that its all an illusion.
You don't need a new chick. That will not solve the problem unless she is better than the last chick; even if that is the case, the same thing will happen after that relationship ends and you will be in the same place. I went through this myself. The problem you need to address is not extrinsic, but within you (not to get all transcendental, but shit...)

The assessment of the others is correct in that you still haven't moved on. I wrote a brief summary of my 3/21 day rule above that you can check out. After you accept you've moved on, you need to cut out all the social media stalking. You need to remove any reminders of this chick that might trigger any emotional memories. 

Besides letting go, you need to reassess your own life and lifestyle. Be honest with yourself. I find that myself and others that have gotten hung up on chicks are guilty of using women and love to fill a gap in our lives. It's an easy way to give your life meaning in the face of an uncertain, unforgiving world.

What are your career goals? What are your values? What are your insecurities (how can you address them - or accept them)? Who are you? 

At the end of the day, no real woman is going to want to be and stay with you unless you have these questions answered. And by the time you have them answered, you'd never act like this again. It's a process that takes a lifetime of discovery however. It's not like you won't ever get rejected again, but you will be able to deal better with the circumstances.
Thanks man and everyone. I appreciate your words and I am definitely trying to use them. I just want to type...

I did not use her to fill any voids. I just turned 22 and am already working off Wall Street. I have a great family, great friends and everything I could ever ask for. With that being said, at the end of the day, all I cared about was her. All I wanted was her. I was/am/idk truly in love with her. Before dating she was my best friend. Hanging out 24/7, before we ever hooked up or had feelings for each other. Telling each other every little detail about every day. Then we started fucking and I laid down the law saying that we can't catch feelings. I did. She did. We started dating. Life was amazing. 

She was my true love / best friend / the only person I wanted to even look at. Now all I have are all of the things that I previously mentioned. And people would kill for that, but at the end of the day I would have traded all of that for her.

I know I'm on one, simping to the nth degree, but it is what it is. And I know I'll have no problem finding a chick who will love me through anything, but for now at least, nothing is right.

EDIT: And believe me I'm trying to move on, because some how, SOME HOW, this girl is so cold that she doesn't care. And I know I wasn't the only one feeling what I just wrote because she did too, and she made it known to not only me, but her parents, grandparents, girlfriends. Everyone. IDK what snapped. I guess I never will, and hopefully soon, I won't care.
November 8, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Also I deleted her from everything, but the only reason I can see her tweets is because she's public. 

Never trust a bitch. The same doods who would hit her up and be creepy that she would always say are fucking weirdos and creeps, she's now favoriting their stuff and shit. Its like...what?

Bless our mothers, sisters and grandmothers. Every other bitch cannot be trusted.
November 8, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
kbos

^
On the real fam I don't really think loyalty and trustworthiness apply to gender, like some people are and some people are not regardless of their gender. One day you'll scoop you up someone more loyal and trustworthy and better at communicating, and you'll forget all about that female who didn't deserve you. On the real no homo it sounds like you're better than her anyway. Like I said before, time, and new pussy will cure your woes and you'll look back cold chillin like French Montana, worried bout nada.
November 8, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Yeah dawg she works for her family's business and is scared of growing up and all this shit. That should have been foretelling right there. She's not ambitious and expects everything to be handed to her.

That's not a woman.
November 25, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
حريق

soooo after dating for 6 years. 

my girlfriend broke up with me. im sad to be honest, i wanna talk to her.
its crazy man to think i was with someone for soo long. that i would'nt even know how to go about with other woman.

she was my first love and i honestly dont think i would ever really love anyone again.
i gave her everything and more. not on some simp shit 

The thing was we were arguing and she gets annoyed cuz i would always misinterpret what she would say to something negative and get offended.

i apologized for what was going on and i nailed everything as far as response and said it was perfect but she says she needed time cuz things would go right back to arguing and be in the same place if we continued dating. 

but honestly as much as i care i want to save this relationship and i tried to but idk it was for nothing.

im not like crying and shit but i feel like theres nothing for me to wait for. i tell myself everything may work out but i think its just time for me to let go of her and move on. it just sucks. 
You'll be good breh, I know that feel. But do you really want her back or do you want to move on with your life? 

demdownvotestho

November 28, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
Smalls

soooo after dating for 6 years. 

my girlfriend broke up with me. im sad to be honest, i wanna talk to her.
its crazy man to think i was with someone for soo long. that i would'nt even know how to go about with other woman.

she was my first love and i honestly dont think i would ever really love anyone again.
i gave her everything and more. not on some simp shit 

The thing was we were arguing and she gets annoyed cuz i would always misinterpret what she would say to something negative and get offended.

i apologized for what was going on and i nailed everything as far as response and said it was perfect but she says she needed time cuz things would go right back to arguing and be in the same place if we continued dating. 

but honestly as much as i care i want to save this relationship and i tried to but idk it was for nothing.

im not like crying and shit but i feel like theres nothing for me to wait for. i tell myself everything may work out but i think its just time for me to let go of her and move on. it just sucks. 

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

November 28, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
benjillionaire

So welcome to college. Freshman year and I start the year by finding the bad bitches who know where the party's are at. After like 5 steady weeks with this one girl partying and hooking up every weekend and gettin close, she's like "this is getting too serious, idk if I'm ready for that yet.." and I'm like cool, just tell me when. So I start hooking up with randoms at parties, now that I know where to find them, and find this other crazy hot chick who does want something serious with me but I barely know her. So now OG college bad bitch says she wants to get more serious and I got crazy hot barely know chick wanting to get more serious. I'm tryin to go for OG but I'm not trying to be an asshole to crazy hot, How do I tell her It cant happen after leading her on for a little?

If I really wanted to, I could.

November 28, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
حريق

So welcome to college. Freshman year and I start the year by finding the bad bitches who know where the party's are at. After like 5 steady weeks with this one girl partying and hooking up every weekend and gettin close, she's like "this is getting too serious, idk if I'm ready for that yet.." and I'm like cool, just tell me when. So I start hooking up with randoms at parties, now that I know where to find them, and find this other crazy hot chick who does want something serious with me but I barely know her. So now OG college bad bitch says she wants to get more serious and I got crazy hot barely know chick wanting to get more serious. I'm tryin to go for OG but I'm not trying to be an asshole to crazy hot, How do I tell her It cant happen after leading her on for a little?
It's college nigga, get 'em both 

demdownvotestho

November 28, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
Pantic

You haven't been leading her on. You're in college, everyone dates multiple people, there's nothing wrong in just telling her that it's not gonna happen. There's a reason that you go from being not serious to serious, sounds like you already feel comitted to the second girl when you shouldn't.
November 29, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
Ruthless

This thread fell off lol y'all giving each other shitty ass advice now 

Let me see those downvotes

November 29, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
حريق

OMFG. I'M TAKING ANOTHER L THIS YEAR W/ THE SAME GIRL. 
So, it's thanksgiving, the love of my life aka my ex decides to hit me up again.. asks for a plate.. so I'm like, sure.. she comes over, brings me a plate of these special potatoes that I like.. she's all over me.. touching me & shit. She was supposed to leave to go pick up her friends.. she's didn't leave. We're in my kitchen for like an hour & a half just hugging.. & talking & shit. She keeps saying she gotta go but yet she keeps doing all this shit.. I fixed her a plate.. she kissed me.. touching me.. I'm touching her.. then she was on her way out the door & I was like, she's a fuccboi.. leaving me with a hard dick & shit.. so she's like, what do you want me to do about it? Then she takes my hand & leads me to my bed room.. she sucks my dick.. we're fucking.. but this time, I CAN'T FUCKING CUM. I'm a partial minute man, I have my days. So I'm like -___-. She squirts twice.. I'm still wondering why the fuck did I not cum.. I became so exhausted from fucking her brains out, I just literally give up. She's all smiling.. & I'm like.. 

I can't complain too much.. I wanted to crack that fat ass again.. & I did.. but I didn't cum. So it's kinda a win/loss situation.  

demdownvotestho

November 29, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Based Boy

OMFG. I'M TAKING ANOTHER L THIS YEAR W/ THE SAME GIRL. 
So, it's thanksgiving, the love of my life aka my ex decides to hit me up again.. asks for a plate.. so I'm like, sure.. she comes over, brings me a plate of these special potatoes that I like.. she's all over me.. touching me & shit. She was supposed to leave to go pick up her friends.. she's didn't leave. We're in my kitchen for like an hour & a half just hugging.. & talking & shit. She keeps saying she gotta go but yet she keeps doing all this shit.. I fixed her a plate.. she kissed me.. touching me.. I'm touching her.. then she was on her way out the door & I was like, she's a fuccboi.. leaving me with a hard dick & shit.. so she's like, what do you want me to do about it? Then she takes my hand & leads me to my bed room.. she sucks my dick.. we're fucking.. but this time, I CAN'T FUCKING CUM. I'm a partial minute man, I have my days. So I'm like -___-. She squirts twice.. I'm still wondering why the fuck did I not cum.. I became so exhausted from fucking her brains out, I just literally give up. She's all smiling.. & I'm like.. 

I can't complain too much.. I wanted to crack that fat ass again.. & I did.. but I didn't cum. So it's kinda a win/loss situation.  
bruh you fucked her its gucci

-Caterpillar
November 29, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
Ruthless

Y'all need to stop makin up shit or just stop posting

I read the advice on the last 4 pages like

Like what the fuck

November 29, 2013 @ 07:52 AM
Ruthless

November 29, 2013 @ 12:23 PM
حريق

Like what the fuck
Stop being salty & get you some ass nigga confused I always keep it a hunna on hb, even if it makes me look bad. 

demdownvotestho

November 29, 2013 @ 12:37 PM
حريق

bruh you fucked her its gucci

-Caterpillar
Yeah but this is like the 2nd time shit ain't really go my way. Just tryna go like 20 min + get my nut, that's all I'm asking for lol. 

demdownvotestho

November 29, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
Pantic

Yeah but this is like the 2nd time shit ain't really go my way. Just tryna go like 20 min + get my nut, that's all I'm asking for lol. 
This guy is the biggest serial lier on HB lmao
November 29, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
حريق

This guy is the biggest serial lier on HB lmao
I'm glad you herbs think my life is equal to a fairytale smile I'm flattered 

Didn't respond to her last night I was so exhausted, had to call it a night. 

demdownvotestho

November 30, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
Pantic

I'm not questioning your ability to get laid, but making her squirt twice and then have her go on to her friends? Reaching...

These quotes tho
"come with my tatoes nigga or get shot on sight"
"alright, just knock, ill be playing cod if i dont respond on here"

December 3, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
TwiggyDig

So if your ex tell you she care about you but doesn't want to be with you again does that mean all hope is lost? or should i give it time and also wait for her to be single again?
 give her space and don't contact her at all. either way, giving her lots of attention wont do anything but turn her off.
December 3, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
kbos

Any advice on letting shit go and trying to move on?? no simp but girl i was in love with for 4 years just recently broke up with me and starting seeing somebody new in like a 2 month period....
Easy. You gotta start seeing somebody new.
December 3, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

why do girls want to stay friends?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 3, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
Ruthless

Y'all never gonna get over the pain of a female until a new females causes you pain

Real talk

A long time ago after my girl cheated (before I was the cool nigga who got hoes) I was salty until I got rejected Tryna get a new girls number. Then I didn't care about old shit lol 

December 3, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
Pantic

They don't. Girls are emotionally dependant, and they use your "friendship" as a comfort zone. Basically if you let them, they will come back to you for comfort when things go south with whoever they tried to hook up with after you. They can't stand being totally alone, so they will keep stringing you along until they find someone else to truly become attached to, don't let em.
December 4, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Ruthless

Usually (in my experience) when a girl wanna keep in touch/be friends after a relationship, that means shes still tryna fuck. Thats just my experience though

December 5, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
ManyHenny

Would appreciate any advice on my current situation.

Just had dinner/date with a childhood friend, who I haven't seen in years. It turns out she's been with her bf for almost a year now. She tells me she's content, but can do much better. We kissed at the end of the night and left it at that. She sends me a text thanking me for dinner and to keep in touch.

She also knows I'm casually dating another girl, but she spent a bit of time talking about her bf and basically listed all the reasons why they're not compatible. We both have our shit together so that's a big reason why we get along (not to mention same interests/goals).

I learned from HB fam not to dwell on shit like this and to keep it moving, but what do you think? Thanks, fam.

Edit: Quick peck on the lips; not looking for anything serious.

Please login first to reply.