Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 8, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
dmwalking

My advice?  Leave your ex as your ex.   It sounds like it's something she'll never let go of and will keep bringing up every so often to guilt trip you or to use as leverage in an argument she's losing.  That's unfair, immature, and just childish.  Either she lets it go and never brings it up again, or just leave her alone and avoid the current and future headaches. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 9, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
DykeTyson

Fam, y'all ever ask a girl to homecoming/prom? Kinda my first and last time doing this since it's my senior year. I don't really know how to do this but I know it has to have something to do with Disney shit since she's hella into it. Any suggestions?

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

October 10, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why would a girl think it's bad if you'd take sex from her anytime she wanted to give it to you? Am I suppose to be like the sex is whatever. 
October 10, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
kbos

damn that was a good post dmwalking.

Time to vent:
I've been through constants up and downs with my now current ex girlfriend for the past 2 years. I went on one date and and fucked one girl during the off time, about a year ago for the date and half a year a girl for the hookup. Both incidents she found out about. Both were during when were completely off and were not on speaking terms for at least a 3 week span.

She obviously still has feelings for me because she still tells me how much she hates me and how much she cares for me (both on different occasions depending on her mood), and she'll also be in moods where she cares and that's usually when im upset about her always giving me shit, but usually she's always letting me know how i hurt her and how big of a piece of shit i am. And we've been in good terms from august to early september  and we had sex and did all that relationship stuff etc, even after she found me hooking up with another girl. and then she found some bullshit reason to get upset and me and now I'm here fucking hating my situation by wasting time on her trying to make it work.

I just really want to move on and but it seems like a complete hassle to try to find new girls, I've tried a couple times and nothing has gone anywhere with these girls and then i just go back to trying to make things work with my ex, in which they never workout either, thus enabling mine and hers on and off relationship (this has been the case for the past year). I care about my ex but everything is ruined with me and her and i dont think it could ever work.

And i was on a mean streak during 2011 before i met her in august 2011, like i was dating 3-4 diffrent chicks and now i can't even find a single one to date lol. How do i go about trying to move on?

Shed me some advice hb fam

You wouldn't be having this problem if you were able to meet new girls, so what do you think the issue is there? You're approaching but they aren't biting? Or theres no new females your meeting? Or you're not really trying or being available cuz ex thang is easier to get with?
October 10, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
kbos

Why would a girl think it's bad if you'd take sex from her anytime she wanted to give it to you? Am I suppose to be like the sex is whatever. 

sounds like some kind of mind game, if your girl wants to fuck you she should be happy you're reciprocating. Unless she likes some chase with it or something, some hard to get play. Honestly that shit can be fun, teasing with a girl whos tryna fuck, letting that sexual tension build for a couple hours while you both get all hot and bothered. I love that shit, if its like that, play a little hard to get, your lady begging for the dick like shes about to melt is a good time to be had for all.

edit: pm me back doe im curious what happened with that.
October 10, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

sounds like some kind of mind game, if your girl wants to fuck you she should be happy you're reciprocating. Unless she likes some chase with it or something, some hard to get play. Honestly that shit can be fun, teasing with a girl whos tryna fuck, letting that sexual tension build for a couple hours while you both get all hot and bothered. I love that shit, if its like that, play a little hard to get, your lady begging for the dick like shes about to melt is a good time to be had for all.

edit: pm me back doe im curious what happened with that.
Sent 
October 11, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
adam5

damn that was a good post dmwalking.

Time to vent:
I've been through constants up and downs with my now current ex girlfriend for the past 2 years. I went on one date and and fucked one girl during the off time, about a year ago for the date and half a year a girl for the hookup. Both incidents she found out about. Both were during when were completely off and were not on speaking terms for at least a 3 week span.

She obviously still has feelings for me because she still tells me how much she hates me and how much she cares for me (both on different occasions depending on her mood), and she'll also be in moods where she cares and that's usually when im upset about her always giving me shit, but usually she's always letting me know how i hurt her and how big of a piece of shit i am. And we've been in good terms from august to early september  and we had sex and did all that relationship stuff etc, even after she found me hooking up with another girl. and then she found some bullshit reason to get upset and me and now I'm here fucking hating my situation by wasting time on her trying to make it work.

I just really want to move on and but it seems like a complete hassle to try to find new girls, I've tried a couple times and nothing has gone anywhere with these girls and then i just go back to trying to make things work with my ex, in which they never workout either, thus enabling mine and hers on and off relationship (this has been the case for the past year). I care about my ex but everything is ruined with me and her and i dont think it could ever work.

And i was on a mean streak during 2011 before i met her in august 2011, like i was dating 3-4 diffrent chicks and now i can't even find a single one to date lol. How do i go about trying to move on?

Shed me some advice hb fam

You wouldn't be having this problem if you were able to meet new girls, so what do you think the issue is there? You're approaching but they aren't biting? Or theres no new females your meeting? Or you're not really trying or being available cuz ex thang is easier to get with?
Thanks for the input dmwalking. But I guess you're right kbos, i think the problem is that im not trying like i should be, because having the possibility of having sex again with my ex always seems like the easy route so that really kills me to put in an honest effort in looking for a new girl. Like ive found girls who were down, but i always ended up choosing my ex to make things work, which was never the case sadly.

but i havent talked to my ex since monday and shes been texting me today (which today is her bday) and i told monday for her to stop talking to me after an argument we had and i said i wasnt going to talk to her, and today she was trying to guilt trip me and shit and saying "how predictable you would do this again on my bday, blah blah, etc", and i didnt let any of it phase me and i didnt respond. I think i am making good progress with making it so im out of her life like that and vice-versa.

Ive been texting this girl this past couple days who i was flirting with for a bit during me and my ex's off time last year so that's been keeping me occupied, and im trying to swoop this girl this weekend at a Halloween party so im making progress.

but thanks kbos, i appreciate it fam
October 12, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
buddha-monk

So, almost a year ago now, this girl Jill broke it off with my homie John. They were practically dating at the the time even though John would never admit to Jill actually being his girlfriend. Anyways it ended pretty badly, and John was pretty down about it for about a week or two until he started talking to his current girlfriend. A few months after John and Jill stopped talking, me and John's cousin Bill, who John was always very close with, are smoking one day and for some reason he decides to tell me that he was starting to like Jill and that supposedly Jill broke it off with John because she was more into him. a few months after this John tells me that he saw pictures of Bill and Jill together on Instagram or w/e and how he was trippin on that. He brought it up serveral times before i just told him straight up what Bill told me a few months back. John was really pissed about it because his cousin had never told him what was up and he felt betrayed or w/e. Now, months later, Jill and Bill don't talk anymore and John and Jill seem to be cool with each other. My problem begins about a month ago when Jill hits me up to hangout one day, I was at John's house at the time and I told him that she hit me up. His initial response was something like "get at that, dawg, it aint no fun if the homies cant have none". I asked him if he was sure because of what happened with his cousin and he says yeah. I'm like okay w/e, so I kick it with her a that one time. a couple weeks pass and i'm not really talking to her that much, she kicks with me and john and our other friends as a group on and off and everything is cool. These past couple of weeks I've been talking to Jill a lot and kinda just hanging out, just the two of us. I think she might be starting to be into me and I think this is pissing off John for whatever reason. I dont really think he should be mad at all since he gave me the green light in the first place. I'm thinking about just not talking to Jill anymore because she's not really worth losing such a close friend like John. What's y'all niggas take on this?
October 13, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why do people seek revenge. 
October 13, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
francodz

So theres this girl I dated like five years ago, in believe it or not middle school, LOL. Pretty much after we stopped dating every year we would talk and become friends, and one of us catches feelings but we never end up dating. 
But this past year was when it started getting pretty serious, her friends started coming up to me and telling me to date her, and I was shocked at first because I thought we had friend zoned each other. I just got off talking to another chick(500 Days of Summer type story btw) so I was pretty reluctant to start talking to this girl again.

Throughout the whole summer, I pretty much saw her everyday cuz of sports and we hung out and shit, and her friends would tell me all this shit about how she gets shy when Im there, we went out to go eat this one time with friends, and everyone knew what was up. I was supposed to tell her that night how I felt, because everyone was sure she felt the same way. Well, I fucked up and didnt tell her, just wasnt feeling the vibe. Eventually throughout the summer same shit would happen, more of her friends and even COACHES would tell me that she was into me.

Eventually, I manned up and asked her on a date, and she straight up dissed me. She told me she was seeing someone else! So I got pretty pissed, and we ended up not talking for a while until she started hitting me up on twitter and what not. I came into the school year thinking she was still talking to that other dude, so I took everything she said and did with a grain of salt. Recently though shits been getting weird, her and the guy stopped talking, and her friends have really started to talk to me about her, and suddenly Im the topic of their conversations..What should I do fam? We've been friends since elementary and shit keeps coming back. Is this just some high school bullshit? 
October 13, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
RandomHouseholdItems

Okay, ive never been kissed a girl fam.
ive got a girl now, and idk she doesnt know that im like inexperienced yet, so how do I kiss this bitch properly man? I really want to just fucking grab her and and have my way, but like idk what the fuck im doing.
October 13, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
thehorseman

ive got a girl now, and idk she doesnt know that im like inexperienced yet, so how do I kiss this bitch properly man? I really want to just fucking grab her and and have my way, but like idk what the fuck im doing.
Dont be a tryhard and research on how you kiss, then it will for sure be bad. 
Its not really rocket science to kiss, but only by experience you'll get better. Good luck 
October 14, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
ATLchop

Bruh when I was 17 I went through the same shit. Never kissed a chick, didn't know what to do, shit felt like the world was collapsing. Got a legit 9/10 to come over one night and she said "I'm staying here tonight." I bucked up and just did it man. It's hard to explain but you just gotta feel it out. Don't slobber everywhere. Stay smooth and in control. I started on her neck but idk man do what feels comfortable to you. Just keep your hands active. After I finally got my first one out the way the next chick I made out with told me I was a good kisser midway through making out. Shit has had my confidence through the roof ever since. Most of the shit is in your head, you just gotta be confident and do what you feel is right. 
October 14, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Lethal Interjection

So theres this girl I dated like five years ago, in believe it or not middle school, LOL. Pretty much after we stopped dating every year we would talk and become friends, and one of us catches feelings but we never end up dating. 
But this past year was when it started getting pretty serious, her friends started coming up to me and telling me to date her, and I was shocked at first because I thought we had friend zoned each other. I just got off talking to another chick(500 Days of Summer type story btw) so I was pretty reluctant to start talking to this girl again.

Throughout the whole summer, I pretty much saw her everyday cuz of sports and we hung out and shit, and her friends would tell me all this shit about how she gets shy when Im there, we went out to go eat this one time with friends, and everyone knew what was up. I was supposed to tell her that night how I felt, because everyone was sure she felt the same way. Well, I fucked up and didnt tell her, just wasnt feeling the vibe. Eventually throughout the summer same shit would happen, more of her friends and even COACHES would tell me that she was into me.

Eventually, I manned up and asked her on a date, and she straight up dissed me. She told me she was seeing someone else! So I got pretty pissed, and we ended up not talking for a while until she started hitting me up on twitter and what not. I came into the school year thinking she was still talking to that other dude, so I took everything she said and did with a grain of salt. Recently though shits been getting weird, her and the guy stopped talking, and her friends have really started to talk to me about her, and suddenly Im the topic of their conversations..What should I do fam? We've been friends since elementary and shit keeps coming back. Is this just some high school bullshit? 
Honestly bro..... I feel your pain in a way... but I dont have an answer. Good luck wit it though cool 
and it is some high school bullshit.... 

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

October 15, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
BOOSE

filet mignon.
October 15, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Soul Rize

@budhha - drop that friend. a real friend wouln't even front like that. if theres feeling let it be known . if your gonna be a bitch and lie then act like you hurt later then you a bitch. don"t be friends with a bitch. once a bitch always a bitch. thats my take on that .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 16, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
francodz

Honestly bro..... I feel your pain in a way... but I dont have an answer. Good luck wit it though  
and it is some high school bullshit.... 
Shits wild though, like the signals are all over the place I dont get it. Like how are you gonna lead me on all summer then straight diss me like that? lol, recently she said we didnt date cuz she thought I was seeing someone else. Communication saves relations? aha
October 16, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
kbos

Yeah that is just some high school bullshit. Grown ass folks don't have their little friends running around playing telephone and it is far easier to tell if females are with it or not because younger females play a lot more games and don't know what they want. You're over thinking all this shit, when youre older and you look back on these years you'll be like I shudda went for it or just kept it moving.

All my heads in HS, one thing to remember, whether it comes to hook ups, or socializing, or whatever, pretty much everything that happens in HS, feels incredibly significant, when in reality everyone leaves HS and not long after realizes that none of the shit that goes down in HS even matters, everybody forgets or doesn't care and moves on to more adult shit real quick. Pretty much nobody in HS even has a grip on who they are or what life they are about. The best thing to do is enjoy it grow a lot through new experiences and not worry what other HS students think.

edit: An yo, communication IS pivotal in relations. Communication is everything between two people attracted to each other. You and that female misscommunicated and wasted mad time over thinking little shit that doesn't even matter. Fuck is good with all the talking about is she with it is he with it, involving friends and shit, go in for the kill or move on you have nothing to lose. Whats the worst that can happen? A minor L that nobody will give a fuck about in a couple weeks? Thats called a learning experience anyway.
October 16, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
kbos

If she even has had more experience than you I am sure it can't be a lot. If youre even at an age where kissing is some kind of big deal you even think twice about than you, her, and all your peers are inexperienced as fuck by default. Don't worry about it, just initiate a kiss when youre physically next to eachother being flirty and try not to eat her face off.
October 21, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
baconmane

lol ok damn bruh so theres a girl that im mad down with and shit. Anyways so she seemed into me and stuff (her friend leaked that she was into me)  and we've been talking quite a bit and we went to this halloween bullshit thing and i swear i was finna get it but i had to dip early. But kind of recently I introduced her to my friend who gets a lot of girls and shit, hes like one of my best friends actually. So they started talking and stuff and he said hes into her now, and she doesnt talk to me at all anymore. like hardly replies to any of my texts or anything, and i dont send thirsty ass texts and double send shit.  Now her friend saying that shes into him and shit, but yea it just bums me out and i dont really know what to do...
October 21, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

lol ok damn bruh so theres a girl that im mad down with and shit. Anyways so she seemed into me and stuff (her friend leaked that she was into me)  and we've been talking quite a bit and we went to this halloween bullshit thing and i swear i was finna get it but i had to dip early. But kind of recently I introduced her to my friend who gets a lot of girls and shit, hes like one of my best friends actually. So they started talking and stuff and he said hes into her now, and she doesnt talk to me at all anymore. like hardly replies to any of my texts or anything, and i dont send thirsty ass texts and double send shit.  Now her friend saying that shes into him and shit, but yea it just bums me out and i dont really know what to do...

move on, there's plenty of fishes in the oceans

October 22, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
De Niro

Damn fam its been a while since I posted, but there is this chick I'm really feeling and we got all the same interests and shit and we mesh together so well, like her personality really got a dude mad comfortable talking to her
October 22, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
upvote

^maybe try to find out more about the girl and guy's relationship. You don't want to be the douche that ruins a happy relationship man
October 22, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
De Niro

I'm going to cut her off from for a while, I'm just confused and tbh kinda jealous cuz I like her and shit
October 22, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
kbos

^
how u gunna be kind of an asshole when ur already kinda being an asshole? I guess I have more sympathy for the girl and the dude doing long distance cuz I been in that position. Like maybe they legit trust each other and its all good for them, that's hard work and if they are faithful you gotta respect that. My ex long distance girl had this dude friend tryna get at her like you are and she felt like he was being mad disrespectful when she made it clear that he was in a committed relationship. Fall back and don't take it personally if you can't steal her. This whole thing is pretty selfish of you and if shes not dumb she can see that pretty obviously. I mean I aint tryna be a douche homie I see your side of things, but you aren't exactly mr. good guy in this situation like don't be butt hurt if shes not tryna ditch something more serious for you. Maybe you want her more cuz you can't have her? Idk fam im just not a big fan of medaling in affairs like that but I can't fault you either cuz id roll with a chick dating another dude if the opportunity came thru, but I wouldn't pursue it, only if it kinda fell into place. Pursuing her sounds like a high chance of playing yourself no matter what perspective I look at ur situation from so my advice is leave it be.
October 22, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
Pantic

So this is how your situation is matekoss:
She has her boyfriend, shes secure in their relationship and likes the dude. But bitches need attention so she is using you for that sole purpose inbetween them seeing each other.
Now this means that 1: Shes more into him, 2: you're not likely to ever have a relationship with her.
That being said if you stick around and stop being lame like repeatedly calling her boyfriend a drake fan theres a good  chance she might have a weak moment and you can take advantage of it to smash.
October 22, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
De Niro

@kbos yea homie I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, I really like her and I cant have her,ill try to dis attach myself and cut her off for a bit, it's that I just have those feels you know? I guess if I really want something, I just turn greedy and want it to only benefit me, imma just leave it be like you said man thanks for the advice homie, I was just only looking at it from my own perspective
October 22, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
kbos

Word I feel where youre coming from but sometimes you gotta step outside the situation. You good doe. That feel sucks tbh if she catches some kinda weakness for you when you fall back and she comes right into your lap id say then go for it cuz its like shit, situation just aligned itself at that point go for it and it even really like u actively were trying to steal.
October 23, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
hitmaniskgb

Damn fam, I Mostly lurk on here but I have a small problem, I'm trying to get with this cool white girl, we have the same interest (she plays video games, likes football, laid back) she's also pretty cute, but the problem is she has this friend that's in to me, she texts me at least once a night, and I don't  like her like that so I don't reply (I know dick move) and I only see her during 2nd period or lunch both times are when they are sitting next to each other, so I need help HB! How do I approach the white girl without seeming like a dick to the other girl...

Tl;dr 
-cute white girl has a friend
-her friend REALLY likes me
-I don't like her friend, but I like the white girl

Sorry for grammar, I typed this shit on my phone.
October 23, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

Damn fam, I Mostly lurk on here but I have a small problem, I'm trying to get with this cool white girl, we have the same interest (she plays video games, likes football, laid back) she's also pretty cute, but the problem is she has this friend that's in to me, she texts me at least once a night, and I don't  like her like that so I don't reply (I know dick move) and I only see her during 2nd period or lunch both times are when they are sitting next to each other, so I need help HB! How do I approach the white girl without seeming like a dick to the other girl...

Tl;dr 
-cute white girl has a friend
-her friend REALLY likes me
-I don't like her friend, but I like the white girl

Sorry for grammar, I typed this shit on my phone.
straight up approach and make it obvious u like the girl not the her friend who likes you. give her the message you dont like her without saying or acting like an ass. Chances are still high u wont get at the girl u like because she'll feel like she has to avoid u to make her friend happy. Also there's the possibility she's acting like she likes u just because her friend likes you. Bottom line keep it straight and dont play games and u should be good

Please login first to reply.