Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 16, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
kbos

Okay, ive never been kissed a girl fam.

ive got a girl now, and idk she doesnt know that im like inexperienced yet, so how do I kiss this bitch properly man? I really want to just fucking grab her and and have my way, but like idk what the fuck im doing.
If she even has had more experience than you I am sure it can't be a lot. If youre even at an age where kissing is some kind of big deal you even think twice about than you, her, and all your peers are inexperienced as fuck by default. Don't worry about it, just initiate a kiss when youre physically next to eachother being flirty and try not to eat her face off.
October 21, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
baconmane

lol ok damn bruh so theres a girl that im mad down with and shit. Anyways so she seemed into me and stuff (her friend leaked that she was into me)  and we've been talking quite a bit and we went to this halloween bullshit thing and i swear i was finna get it but i had to dip early. But kind of recently I introduced her to my friend who gets a lot of girls and shit, hes like one of my best friends actually. So they started talking and stuff and he said hes into her now, and she doesnt talk to me at all anymore. like hardly replies to any of my texts or anything, and i dont send thirsty ass texts and double send shit.  Now her friend saying that shes into him and shit, but yea it just bums me out and i dont really know what to do...
October 21, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

lol ok damn bruh so theres a girl that im mad down with and shit. Anyways so she seemed into me and stuff (her friend leaked that she was into me)  and we've been talking quite a bit and we went to this halloween bullshit thing and i swear i was finna get it but i had to dip early. But kind of recently I introduced her to my friend who gets a lot of girls and shit, hes like one of my best friends actually. So they started talking and stuff and he said hes into her now, and she doesnt talk to me at all anymore. like hardly replies to any of my texts or anything, and i dont send thirsty ass texts and double send shit.  Now her friend saying that shes into him and shit, but yea it just bums me out and i dont really know what to do...

move on, there's plenty of fishes in the oceans

October 22, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
De Niro

Damn fam its been a while since I posted, but there is this chick I'm really feeling and we got all the same interests and shit and we mesh together so well, like her personality really got a dude mad comfortable talking to her
October 22, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
upvote

^maybe try to find out more about the girl and guy's relationship. You don't want to be the douche that ruins a happy relationship man
October 22, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
De Niro

I'm going to cut her off from for a while, I'm just confused and tbh kinda jealous cuz I like her and shit
October 22, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
kbos

^
how u gunna be kind of an asshole when ur already kinda being an asshole? I guess I have more sympathy for the girl and the dude doing long distance cuz I been in that position. Like maybe they legit trust each other and its all good for them, that's hard work and if they are faithful you gotta respect that. My ex long distance girl had this dude friend tryna get at her like you are and she felt like he was being mad disrespectful when she made it clear that he was in a committed relationship. Fall back and don't take it personally if you can't steal her. This whole thing is pretty selfish of you and if shes not dumb she can see that pretty obviously. I mean I aint tryna be a douche homie I see your side of things, but you aren't exactly mr. good guy in this situation like don't be butt hurt if shes not tryna ditch something more serious for you. Maybe you want her more cuz you can't have her? Idk fam im just not a big fan of medaling in affairs like that but I can't fault you either cuz id roll with a chick dating another dude if the opportunity came thru, but I wouldn't pursue it, only if it kinda fell into place. Pursuing her sounds like a high chance of playing yourself no matter what perspective I look at ur situation from so my advice is leave it be.
October 22, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
Pantic

So this is how your situation is matekoss:
She has her boyfriend, shes secure in their relationship and likes the dude. But bitches need attention so she is using you for that sole purpose inbetween them seeing each other.
Now this means that 1: Shes more into him, 2: you're not likely to ever have a relationship with her.
That being said if you stick around and stop being lame like repeatedly calling her boyfriend a drake fan theres a good  chance she might have a weak moment and you can take advantage of it to smash.
October 22, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
De Niro

@kbos yea homie I understand what you're saying and I agree with you, I really like her and I cant have her,ill try to dis attach myself and cut her off for a bit, it's that I just have those feels you know? I guess if I really want something, I just turn greedy and want it to only benefit me, imma just leave it be like you said man thanks for the advice homie, I was just only looking at it from my own perspective
October 22, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
kbos

Word I feel where youre coming from but sometimes you gotta step outside the situation. You good doe. That feel sucks tbh if she catches some kinda weakness for you when you fall back and she comes right into your lap id say then go for it cuz its like shit, situation just aligned itself at that point go for it and it even really like u actively were trying to steal.
October 23, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
hitmaniskgb

Damn fam, I Mostly lurk on here but I have a small problem, I'm trying to get with this cool white girl, we have the same interest (she plays video games, likes football, laid back) she's also pretty cute, but the problem is she has this friend that's in to me, she texts me at least once a night, and I don't  like her like that so I don't reply (I know dick move) and I only see her during 2nd period or lunch both times are when they are sitting next to each other, so I need help HB! How do I approach the white girl without seeming like a dick to the other girl...

Tl;dr 
-cute white girl has a friend
-her friend REALLY likes me
-I don't like her friend, but I like the white girl

Sorry for grammar, I typed this shit on my phone.
October 23, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Damn fam, I Mostly lurk on here but I have a small problem, I'm trying to get with this cool white girl, we have the same interest (she plays video games, likes football, laid back) she's also pretty cute, but the problem is she has this friend that's in to me, she texts me at least once a night, and I don't  like her like that so I don't reply (I know dick move) and I only see her during 2nd period or lunch both times are when they are sitting next to each other, so I need help HB! How do I approach the white girl without seeming like a dick to the other girl...

Tl;dr 
-cute white girl has a friend
-her friend REALLY likes me
-I don't like her friend, but I like the white girl

Sorry for grammar, I typed this shit on my phone.
straight up approach and make it obvious u like the girl not the her friend who likes you. give her the message you dont like her without saying or acting like an ass. Chances are still high u wont get at the girl u like because she'll feel like she has to avoid u to make her friend happy. Also there's the possibility she's acting like she likes u just because her friend likes you. Bottom line keep it straight and dont play games and u should be good
October 26, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Its going to be 2 months on November 6 since my breakup, and I still think about my ex every second of every day and miss her and check up on her twitter and stuff.

She hasn't tried to contact me once and she's clearly moved on, but I haven't. WTF is wrong with me.
October 27, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
YK

Its going to be 2 months on November 6 since my breakup, and I still think about my ex every second of every day and miss her and check up on her twitter and stuff.

She hasn't tried to contact me once and she's clearly moved on, but I haven't. WTF is wrong with me.
you gotta get a new girl 

where the azn girls at

October 27, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
nasmatic

you gotta get a new girl 
October 27, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

you gotta get a new girl 
Agreed.
You also need to stop reminding yourself of her by stalking her online. Worst thing you can do after a break-up.
Your just putting salt on your wounds. Stop that and get some new ass and you'll snap out of it.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 27, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
Gli x Azzurri

you gotta get a new girl 
Agreed.
You also need to stop reminding yourself of her by stalking her online. Worst thing you can do after a break-up.
Your just putting salt on your wounds. Stop that and get some new ass and you'll snap out of it.
I know dawgs. Its so fucked up cause I still think she's the most beautiful girl in the world she's all I want, but then I realize that I'm being a grade-a fuck boy for missing a chick who doesn't seem to be missing me.

Deem.
October 27, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
kbos

you answered your own question, wtf is wrong with you is that you havent moved on.

Agree with those saying you need a new chick. you only think the old one is so great cuz ur mentally hung up on her its not that she is literally SOOO BEAUTIFUL or any shit like that its all an illusion.
October 30, 2013 @ 01:24 PM
Soul Rize

give it time gil. but  getting a new girl vs just waiting it out is like 1 yr of thinking vs a new girl 3 months and your over your ex. getting a new girl is better.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 31, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
W33ZY

Yo Gli x, I've been through that same shit. Trust me you'll get through it and it will only make you stronger. Go out with your friends, go on a hike, spend some time with your family and watch a movie, ask another cute chick out for coffee.

Enjoy YOURSELF. 
October 31, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
Vodica

What's the opinion on here with a senior hooking up with a freshman? 
October 31, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
AD

megans law

Immitation is suicide

November 1, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
CH33CH

Any advice on letting shit go and trying to move on?? no simp but girl i was in love with for 4 years just recently broke up with me and starting seeing somebody new in like a 2 month period....
November 1, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
bizzytits

Man i been wanting to meet mad girls this year just cause.. Or a couple but the problem is I moved from Florida, daytona beach to North carolina (country) 3 years ago. I just don't know how to talk to a random girl outside of school in a public place with out feeling awkward about it. Or girls that are not in the same classes as me (just walking around the college)

I mean in florida I use to chill on the beach with the homies and holla at random chicks and ask for numbers and stuff but here in NC it feels hella weird cause there isn't no hangout spots like the beach, we just got a mall like an hour away or just stores and shit, on top of that this town isn't big so alot of people know each other out here.

I make beats 2

November 1, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
billyblacksocks

Any advice on letting shit go and trying to move on?? no simp but girl i was in love with for 4 years just recently broke up with me and starting seeing somebody new in like a 2 month period....
I employ the 3/21 day rule. It works everytime, but obviously depends on each individuals psyche. 

The first step, and most important step, is letting go. I'm not saying this frivolously. I mean you have to accept the fact she is gone and never coming back. Your life with her is over. That's it. That following steps will not work if you don't take this one seriously. You will only regress.

The next step is going through three days of feeling like crap, like your not important, your life is meaningless, blah blahblah. But while your subconscious is telling you this, you're actively telling yourself that that's all bullshit. It is critical you get up, out of your bed, and carry on with your day as if you're bigger than this. At times you might want to regress and think about her, about how she's this and that to you, that you need her, but you need to employ a yoga like mindset and push all negative thoughts about yourself and her out of your mind.

By the end of the third day, and morning of the fourth, you will wake up, eat your breakfast, go to school/work. And at one point you will realize you haven't thought about her up till the point. There will be a feeling of relief, reassurance, and solace. 

Day 3-21 is about continuing to live. You won't feel bad anymore. You will still have flashes of thoughts of her, that will make you angry/sad/etc., but they won't linger. Keep pushin.

By the end of day 21, she will be an afterthought.
November 1, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
dmwalking

Find a new shorty and smash relentlessly.  And then, move on to be the best you've ever been, the happiest you've ever been.  This will help you get over it. Then when she's miserable and wack, she'll wanna come back. And you can be like, nah, I'm happy. LOL. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 1, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
dmwalking

Man i been wanting to meet mad girls this year just cause.. Or a couple but the problem is I moved from Florida, daytona beach to North carolina (country) 3 years ago. I just don't know how to talk to a random girl outside of school in a public place with out feeling awkward about it. Or girls that are not in the same classes as me (just walking around the college)

I mean in florida I use to chill on the beach with the homies and holla at random chicks and ask for numbers and stuff but here in NC it feels hella weird cause there isn't no hangout spots like the beach, we just got a mall like an hour away or just stores and shit, on top of that this town isn't big so alot of people know each other out here.
Sounds painful.  Why'd you move?  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 1, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
mikuhatsune

just smoke pot man It makes the pain go away 
November 1, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
billyblacksocks

you answered your own question, wtf is wrong with you is that you havent moved on.

Agree with those saying you need a new chick. you only think the old one is so great cuz ur mentally hung up on her its not that she is literally SOOO BEAUTIFUL or any shit like that its all an illusion.
You don't need a new chick. That will not solve the problem unless she is better than the last chick; even if that is the case, the same thing will happen after that relationship ends and you will be in the same place. I went through this myself. The problem you need to address is not extrinsic, but within you (not to get all transcendental, but shit...)

The assessment of the others is correct in that you still haven't moved on. I wrote a brief summary of my 3/21 day rule above that you can check out. After you accept you've moved on, you need to cut out all the social media stalking. You need to remove any reminders of this chick that might trigger any emotional memories. 

Besides letting go, you need to reassess your own life and lifestyle. Be honest with yourself. I find that myself and others that have gotten hung up on chicks are guilty of using women and love to fill a gap in our lives. It's an easy way to give your life meaning in the face of an uncertain, unforgiving world.

What are your career goals? What are your values? What are your insecurities (how can you address them - or accept them)? Who are you? 

At the end of the day, no real woman is going to want to be and stay with you unless you have these questions answered. And by the time you have them answered, you'd never act like this again. It's a process that takes a lifetime of discovery however. It's not like you won't ever get rejected again, but you will be able to deal better with the circumstances.
November 1, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
billyblacksocks

Make sure it's legal.

Do it, it ain't no thing, but don't think it's cool; no one will think you are cool or accomplished anything cuz you took down a freshman. Let people find out about it organically or not at all. If people come up to you askin' what's good just say, "it just happened".

Please login first to reply.