Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 8, 2013 @ 11:23 AM
Shin.1973

I dont blame u for not having anymore feelings for her. Rarely in modern days do such happy endings occur. The most important part for u now is to uphold ur composure and realize plus accept the fact that you're leaving behind your school days. Now you're going to be a working adult soon. Go and explore the limitless capabilities of your mind. There r so many things u can do to take ur mind off her.
October 8, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
reggan

Damn b, that's a tough one! Just keep on spending alot of time with friends and family. 

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

October 8, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
kbos

Broke up with my girlfriend of almost five years yesterday due to not feeling any love anymore. I felt my emotions for her slipping away for the last half year, and decided to tell her the truth and be completely honest to her and break up instead of pretending to be in love when I'm not anymore and faking feelings. I knew this breakup would leave me feel hurt because of course I still do care for her, still like her and share so many amazing moments with her and I don't want to see her hurt. Due to conversations we've had I had thought she secretly felt the same about us and that it was an unspoken truth between us that we had grown apart, so I had hoped the breakup wouldn't hurt her as much. It turns out I broke her heart and that she in her mind already saw as as husband and wife. She thanked me for being honest and for telling her and for the amazing time but that she's now standing in front of the man of her life that doesn't love her. I anticipated this shit being complicated and hurting and I anticipated feeling guilty after the breakup and regretting it, but I didn't think it would be that hard. I feel like maybe I was too egoistical and could have just swallowed up my pride and "get myself to love her again", but I know this might just be some post-breakup-bullshit. 
The worst thing is not only having to leave my girlfriend but also losing my best friend. I answered every of her questions, was completely honest to her, cried for the first time in about 10 years and stayed for about an hour because I wanted to make this as easy as possible for her. She than threw me out, telling me she hated me (though I'm sure that was some caught in the moment bullshit, I guess she somehow can't accept the fact that there isn't a real "reason" like an incident that drove us apart, instead it just happened, my emotions for her went missing), leaving me without a proper goodbye. I somehow want her to know that she could always phone me or meet me and that I miss her (just not in a "I love you"-kind of way) but I think telling her that now would make things even worse and hurtful for her. The whole morning at work I've been staring at my phone, seeing her go on and offline, not knowing what to do. This shit sucks and hurts. 
Give me advice, how to behave after such a breakup, cheer me up, skip this text, I don't know, I just felt like writing this down. Thank you

I know how hard it is to break up with someone after dating them for that long. I just broke up with my ex who I dated for 4 years in august and I always loved her and always will because shes an awesome woman I just don't think I was in love anymore. When you're with someone for that long it obviously was a happy time for a long time and you made so many memories and appreciate a lot about that person. First thing too remember is, regardless of how it goes, time heals everything when it comes to lost relationships, and also at least your conscious is clear. In my situation I had been thinking of breaking up with my girl, and I started having sex with someone else and it was too much guilt so I knew I had to tell her I was cheating or break up with her and have a fresh start on my conscious. That said, I always recommend having a plan b chick on deck for break ups its a good distraction and keeps your needs satisfied. The other thing is, you can still be friends with your ex, she doesn't mean all that I hate you shit. I still chill with my ex and it goes well, although it definitely delays the moving on process. Look at the break up like this, you can still be friends and enjoy having her in your life as a loyal person you can trust and talk too, and if its meant too be and things align that way you'll have the option of getting back together. A break up after a long time is a fresh start and it will help you both clear up your perspectives. A lot of people can't properly address their short comings in their relationships until they can step out of the relationship and reflect back.

That said im in a weird spot because I have a new thang whose real fione and cool as fuck but I realize when I see my ex I still have feels for her, and some how it fucks around with my happy feels game. I hoping time will work all that out by itself.
October 8, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
kbos

I got a girl At the moment and we only been seeing each other for like 2 months but she's super clingy and it's getting too much, I've said I need space but she always wants to see me and I don't feel the same, what should I do hb fam?

Never broke up with someone before but thinkin that's how it's gonna go

Tell her the truth man up with it and tell her what you told us but in more gentle words, then be like im sorry its not going to work out I enjoyed our time together though.
October 8, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
kbos

anyways guys im in a bit of a situation. cannot provide pics at the moment of said female.

i have a co worker who basically wants me. 

i jokingly would flirt with her and shit. she calls me juicy J..

LOL anyways so i told her lemme get them digits and shit.

i texted her the next day hit her up just to talk. progressing with the convo basically started escalating when she was saying closing can kiss her booty. i jokingly said ohh i wanna get a taste of that too.

and she was like you can ;) i want you to holla at me boo all this fucking nonsense.

kinda went with it saying ohh yeah girl ima fuck you and all this shit and 

forreal i aint tryna hit it at all i dont even have interest in her whatsoever or even am considering dating her like she may think. shes my co worker and im just not with that drama.

with that all said i aint really tryna cheat on my girlfriend but wouldnt mind going up between some new legs just a sample or get some head. 

what would HB fam do?

You obviously aren't really bout that but the attention is flattering and nice and the flirting is fun and exciting. Fucking her sounds more messy than its worth you said yourself youre not even really bout it.
October 8, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
boba

dmwalking how do you meet females?

big homie knows his shit
October 8, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
kbos

^
One huge thing is don't make a situation meeting a female forced, or do some wack hitting on or something. Shit is creepy. Put yourself in the right situation to spark up a conversation and gauge the females reaction. You gotta know what works for you personally, be easy to talk to and know your good qualities and exuberate those. Its important to be confident and comfortable in your own skin.
October 8, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
blutspender

Broke up with my girlfriend of almost five years yesterday due to not feeling any love anymore. I felt my emotions for her slipping away for the last half year, and decided to tell her the truth and be completely honest to her and break up instead of pretending to be in love when I'm not anymore and faking feelings. I knew this breakup would leave me feel hurt because of course I still do care for her, still like her and share so many amazing moments with her and I don't want to see her hurt. Due to conversations we've had I had thought she secretly felt the same about us and that it was an unspoken truth between us that we had grown apart, so I had hoped the breakup wouldn't hurt her as much. It turns out I broke her heart and that she in her mind already saw as as husband and wife. She thanked me for being honest and for telling her and for the amazing time but that she's now standing in front of the man of her life that doesn't love her. I anticipated this shit being complicated and hurting and I anticipated feeling guilty after the breakup and regretting it, but I didn't think it would be that hard. I feel like maybe I was too egoistical and could have just swallowed up my pride and "get myself to love her again", but I know this might just be some post-breakup-bullshit. 
The worst thing is not only having to leave my girlfriend but also losing my best friend. I answered every of her questions, was completely honest to her, cried for the first time in about 10 years and stayed for about an hour because I wanted to make this as easy as possible for her. She than threw me out, telling me she hated me (though I'm sure that was some caught in the moment bullshit, I guess she somehow can't accept the fact that there isn't a real "reason" like an incident that drove us apart, instead it just happened, my emotions for her went missing), leaving me without a proper goodbye. I somehow want her to know that she could always phone me or meet me and that I miss her (just not in a "I love you"-kind of way) but I think telling her that now would make things even worse and hurtful for her. The whole morning at work I've been staring at my phone, seeing her go on and offline, not knowing what to do. This shit sucks and hurts. 
Give me advice, how to behave after such a breakup, cheer me up, skip this text, I don't know, I just felt like writing this down. Thank you

I know how hard it is to break up with someone after dating them for that long. I just broke up with my ex who I dated for 4 years in august and I always loved her and always will because shes an awesome woman I just don't think I was in love anymore. When you're with someone for that long it obviously was a happy time for a long time and you made so many memories and appreciate a lot about that person. First thing too remember is, regardless of how it goes, time heals everything when it comes to lost relationships, and also at least your conscious is clear. In my situation I had been thinking of breaking up with my girl, and I started having sex with someone else and it was too much guilt so I knew I had to tell her I was cheating or break up with her and have a fresh start on my conscious. That said, I always recommend having a plan b chick on deck for break ups its a good distraction and keeps your needs satisfied. The other thing is, you can still be friends with your ex, she doesn't mean all that I hate you shit. I still chill with my ex and it goes well, although it definitely delays the moving on process. Look at the break up like this, you can still be friends and enjoy having her in your life as a loyal person you can trust and talk too, and if its meant too be and things align that way you'll have the option of getting back together. A break up after a long time is a fresh start and it will help you both clear up your perspectives. A lot of people can't properly address their short comings in their relationships until they can step out of the relationship and reflect back.

That said im in a weird spot because I have a new thang whose real fione and cool as fuck but I realize when I see my ex I still have feels for her, and some how it fucks around with my happy feels game. I hoping time will work all that out by itself.
Thank you for posting this, I appreciate your words. Your posts are always so helpful and what you said helps me not falling into the trap of could have beens and should have beens and what if I was wrongs (which is why I had hoped you'd answer to this thread).
I really hope to reconnect with her once time passed because - as you said - I would enjoy having her in my life as a loyal friend with the option of getting back together should things pan out that way. I do fear the "ex fucking up my happy feels game"-thing you described though.
October 8, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
kbos

^
The only reason my ex is fucking up my happy feels is cuz it feels uncomfortable to have feelings for two people at the same time, its not the same is banging two chicks you don't care about for example. Like I said its going to be hard no matter what just keep a positive outlook and remind yourself you broke up for a reason. Wudda Cudda shudda is pointless, if everyone could revisit their wudda cudda shuddas we'd all be rich and happy, but real life is hard, and the beautiful thing of it is those hardships build character, youre always learning even when you don't know it, this experience is going to be valuable for you and help you grow as a man. People only really get into a cycle of fucking up when they get stuck in a cycle of fear and irrationality, and the common trend in those people is they never self reflect and work on improving themselves.

With relationships and shit like that I like to give heads on here advice cuz honestly i don't really believe in the way society suggests break ups and relationships should work. People think its mad weird that i broke up with my ex and stayed on good terms and kept chilling with her, why is that? Fuck the typical, stay together until you can't even interact properly and the resentment is through the roof, I think you made the right choice my man you kept it real and a lotta men are too pussy to keep it real that shit will serve you well in the future and your ex will remember and appreciate that if shes really worth being in your life.

Edit: But I should warn keeping an ex in your life is a choice that does reduce the speed of moving on. I wouldn't advise chilling all the time or talking every day or some shit like that. I mean like stay in touch and chill once a month or something. But thats just me you'll do fine on your own path.
October 8, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
dmwalking

dmwalking how do you meet females?

big homie knows his shit
How did I used to meet females, you mean. LOL. I'm in a long term committed situation.  I'm honestly pretty anti social too. I was always more about quality over quantity.  But I def had my mean streak when I was baggin and taggin. 

But how I used to meet females?  In general, the easy way is to meet friends of friends/acquaintances. Link up with old friends that I lost touch with.  They usually get involved in new social circles which means more women.  It's always easier to get a girl when she knows your friend or knows someone who knows your friend.  Not sure why it works like that.  It's like, when you meet a total stranger, you're starting at 0%.   When you meet someone through a friend, or friend of a friend, it's like you start at 30%-50%.  Their guard is a lot lower and you guys are already in a social setting so it already has them open to social interaction. Much easier than starting cold and walking up to a girl in a club, mall, campus, street setting.

I met some through my hobbies too.  Through my hobbies I met new people. Those people know other people (females). You hang with them, and you meet others.  It's not hard.  

In cold call situations it's lower percentage. You're starting at 0% like I said.   Cold call success is legit based on how attractive you are to the shorty. If your handsome levels are not enough to bring you up to the 50% line, it's just not going to happen at all.  Also, it depends on how social or introverted she naturally is.   I

But then there are sub sets of types.  Like social snob.  You gotta look like the cool kids to talk to her.  Generally she's corny though. Social secure is more like, you gotta just be on point and have high confidence to equal her confidence. She's worth your time and likely is fun to chill with.  Social insecure is easy. She'll do anything for your approval.  Introverted insecure is really shy. She'll also be very malleable.  Introverted confident is like OD difficult.  You can look like Adonis and she'll still cold shoulder you cuz she isn't very trusting and open to new people like that.  Introverted snob is more like hipster chicks so you also have to fit a certain mold to get their attention. 

You gotta be good at determining their type up front (by the way, never call it out "oh you're a type whatever"....women don't like that).   But when starting at 0% you just gotta start by saying hi.  Hey. How are you?  It's not that hard. Just know that your odds are lower.  Know that you gotta have your appearance and confidence on point.  Then, once you determine their type, flow with that.   Try to avoid snobby chicks and you'll be straight.  Recognize that cold calling (outside of the club with sober women) is generally lower percentage and you'll be straight.

Personally, though, I've always preferred the social circles approach. It increases the likelihood of me catching a girl that's more my type.   Like I said, I'm pretty anti social, so my inclination when I'm out in public was rarely "I'm tryina holler."  Only really did that in social situations when I was in a social mood. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 8, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
dmwalking

My advice: it's selfish to hold onto something you don't love.  She sounds like a great girl. She sounds like she should be loved, right?  You did the right thing.  Now, stay away from her.  Cuz to you it might be like, yeah it's cool to still be around each other and not love.  She doesn't feel that way.  She saw you as her husband, b. You ain't her ex boyfriend like that.  So if you care about her, don't contact her.  You gotta give her time to get you out her system altogether. And if it's meant to be, somehow life will bring you back together.  I'm not saying this on some simpy feelings.  I'm saying from experience.

Good luck. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 8, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
adam5

damn that was a good post dmwalking.

Time to vent:
I've been through constants up and downs with my now current ex girlfriend for the past 2 years. I went on one date and and fucked one girl during the off time, about a year ago for the date and half a year a girl for the hookup. Both incidents she found out about. Both were during when were completely off and were not on speaking terms for at least a 3 week span.

She obviously still has feelings for me because she still tells me how much she hates me and how much she cares for me (both on different occasions depending on her mood), and she'll also be in moods where she cares and that's usually when im upset about her always giving me shit, but usually she's always letting me know how i hurt her and how big of a piece of shit i am. And we've been in good terms from august to early september  and we had sex and did all that relationship stuff etc, even after she found me hooking up with another girl. and then she found some bullshit reason to get upset and me and now I'm here fucking hating my situation by wasting time on her trying to make it work.

I just really want to move on and but it seems like a complete hassle to try to find new girls, I've tried a couple times and nothing has gone anywhere with these girls and then i just go back to trying to make things work with my ex, in which they never workout either, thus enabling mine and hers on and off relationship (this has been the case for the past year). I care about my ex but everything is ruined with me and her and i dont think it could ever work.

And i was on a mean streak during 2011 before i met her in august 2011, like i was dating 3-4 diffrent chicks and now i can't even find a single one to date lol. How do i go about trying to move on?

Shed me some advice hb fam
October 8, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
dmwalking

My advice?  Leave your ex as your ex.   It sounds like it's something she'll never let go of and will keep bringing up every so often to guilt trip you or to use as leverage in an argument she's losing.  That's unfair, immature, and just childish.  Either she lets it go and never brings it up again, or just leave her alone and avoid the current and future headaches. 

October 9, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
DykeTyson

Fam, y'all ever ask a girl to homecoming/prom? Kinda my first and last time doing this since it's my senior year. I don't really know how to do this but I know it has to have something to do with Disney shit since she's hella into it. Any suggestions?

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

October 10, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why would a girl think it's bad if you'd take sex from her anytime she wanted to give it to you? Am I suppose to be like the sex is whatever. 
October 10, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
kbos

Time to vent:
I've been through constants up and downs with my now current ex girlfriend for the past 2 years. I went on one date and and fucked one girl during the off time, about a year ago for the date and half a year a girl for the hookup. Both incidents she found out about. Both were during when were completely off and were not on speaking terms for at least a 3 week span.

She obviously still has feelings for me because she still tells me how much she hates me and how much she cares for me (both on different occasions depending on her mood), and she'll also be in moods where she cares and that's usually when im upset about her always giving me shit, but usually she's always letting me know how i hurt her and how big of a piece of shit i am. And we've been in good terms from august to early september  and we had sex and did all that relationship stuff etc, even after she found me hooking up with another girl. and then she found some bullshit reason to get upset and me and now I'm here fucking hating my situation by wasting time on her trying to make it work.

I just really want to move on and but it seems like a complete hassle to try to find new girls, I've tried a couple times and nothing has gone anywhere with these girls and then i just go back to trying to make things work with my ex, in which they never workout either, thus enabling mine and hers on and off relationship (this has been the case for the past year). I care about my ex but everything is ruined with me and her and i dont think it could ever work.

And i was on a mean streak during 2011 before i met her in august 2011, like i was dating 3-4 diffrent chicks and now i can't even find a single one to date lol. How do i go about trying to move on?

You wouldn't be having this problem if you were able to meet new girls, so what do you think the issue is there? You're approaching but they aren't biting? Or theres no new females your meeting? Or you're not really trying or being available cuz ex thang is easier to get with?
October 10, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
kbos

Why would a girl think it's bad if you'd take sex from her anytime she wanted to give it to you? Am I suppose to be like the sex is whatever. 

sounds like some kind of mind game, if your girl wants to fuck you she should be happy you're reciprocating. Unless she likes some chase with it or something, some hard to get play. Honestly that shit can be fun, teasing with a girl whos tryna fuck, letting that sexual tension build for a couple hours while you both get all hot and bothered. I love that shit, if its like that, play a little hard to get, your lady begging for the dick like shes about to melt is a good time to be had for all.

edit: pm me back doe im curious what happened with that.
October 10, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

sounds like some kind of mind game, if your girl wants to fuck you she should be happy you're reciprocating. Unless she likes some chase with it or something, some hard to get play. Honestly that shit can be fun, teasing with a girl whos tryna fuck, letting that sexual tension build for a couple hours while you both get all hot and bothered. I love that shit, if its like that, play a little hard to get, your lady begging for the dick like shes about to melt is a good time to be had for all.

edit: pm me back doe im curious what happened with that.
Sent 
October 11, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
adam5

Time to vent:

You wouldn't be having this problem if you were able to meet new girls, so what do you think the issue is there? You're approaching but they aren't biting? Or theres no new females your meeting? Or you're not really trying or being available cuz ex thang is easier to get with?
Thanks for the input dmwalking. But I guess you're right kbos, i think the problem is that im not trying like i should be, because having the possibility of having sex again with my ex always seems like the easy route so that really kills me to put in an honest effort in looking for a new girl. Like ive found girls who were down, but i always ended up choosing my ex to make things work, which was never the case sadly.

but i havent talked to my ex since monday and shes been texting me today (which today is her bday) and i told monday for her to stop talking to me after an argument we had and i said i wasnt going to talk to her, and today she was trying to guilt trip me and shit and saying "how predictable you would do this again on my bday, blah blah, etc", and i didnt let any of it phase me and i didnt respond. I think i am making good progress with making it so im out of her life like that and vice-versa.

Ive been texting this girl this past couple days who i was flirting with for a bit during me and my ex's off time last year so that's been keeping me occupied, and im trying to swoop this girl this weekend at a Halloween party so im making progress.

but thanks kbos, i appreciate it fam
October 12, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
buddha-monk

So, almost a year ago now, this girl Jill broke it off with my homie John. They were practically dating at the the time even though John would never admit to Jill actually being his girlfriend. Anyways it ended pretty badly, and John was pretty down about it for about a week or two until he started talking to his current girlfriend. A few months after John and Jill stopped talking, me and John's cousin Bill, who John was always very close with, are smoking one day and for some reason he decides to tell me that he was starting to like Jill and that supposedly Jill broke it off with John because she was more into him. a few months after this John tells me that he saw pictures of Bill and Jill together on Instagram or w/e and how he was trippin on that. He brought it up serveral times before i just told him straight up what Bill told me a few months back. John was really pissed about it because his cousin had never told him what was up and he felt betrayed or w/e. Now, months later, Jill and Bill don't talk anymore and John and Jill seem to be cool with each other. My problem begins about a month ago when Jill hits me up to hangout one day, I was at John's house at the time and I told him that she hit me up. His initial response was something like "get at that, dawg, it aint no fun if the homies cant have none". I asked him if he was sure because of what happened with his cousin and he says yeah. I'm like okay w/e, so I kick it with her a that one time. a couple weeks pass and i'm not really talking to her that much, she kicks with me and john and our other friends as a group on and off and everything is cool. These past couple of weeks I've been talking to Jill a lot and kinda just hanging out, just the two of us. I think she might be starting to be into me and I think this is pissing off John for whatever reason. I dont really think he should be mad at all since he gave me the green light in the first place. I'm thinking about just not talking to Jill anymore because she's not really worth losing such a close friend like John. What's y'all niggas take on this?
October 13, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
Mr_Chukes

Why do people seek revenge. 
October 13, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
francodz

So theres this girl I dated like five years ago, in believe it or not middle school, LOL. Pretty much after we stopped dating every year we would talk and become friends, and one of us catches feelings but we never end up dating. 
But this past year was when it started getting pretty serious, her friends started coming up to me and telling me to date her, and I was shocked at first because I thought we had friend zoned each other. I just got off talking to another chick(500 Days of Summer type story btw) so I was pretty reluctant to start talking to this girl again.

Throughout the whole summer, I pretty much saw her everyday cuz of sports and we hung out and shit, and her friends would tell me all this shit about how she gets shy when Im there, we went out to go eat this one time with friends, and everyone knew what was up. I was supposed to tell her that night how I felt, because everyone was sure she felt the same way. Well, I fucked up and didnt tell her, just wasnt feeling the vibe. Eventually throughout the summer same shit would happen, more of her friends and even COACHES would tell me that she was into me.

Eventually, I manned up and asked her on a date, and she straight up dissed me. She told me she was seeing someone else! So I got pretty pissed, and we ended up not talking for a while until she started hitting me up on twitter and what not. I came into the school year thinking she was still talking to that other dude, so I took everything she said and did with a grain of salt. Recently though shits been getting weird, her and the guy stopped talking, and her friends have really started to talk to me about her, and suddenly Im the topic of their conversations..What should I do fam? We've been friends since elementary and shit keeps coming back. Is this just some high school bullshit? 
October 13, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
RandomHouseholdItems

Okay, ive never been kissed a girl fam.
ive got a girl now, and idk she doesnt know that im like inexperienced yet, so how do I kiss this bitch properly man? I really want to just fucking grab her and and have my way, but like idk what the fuck im doing.
October 13, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
thehorseman

ive got a girl now, and idk she doesnt know that im like inexperienced yet, so how do I kiss this bitch properly man? I really want to just fucking grab her and and have my way, but like idk what the fuck im doing.
Dont be a tryhard and research on how you kiss, then it will for sure be bad. 
Its not really rocket science to kiss, but only by experience you'll get better. Good luck 
October 14, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
ATLchop

Bruh when I was 17 I went through the same shit. Never kissed a chick, didn't know what to do, shit felt like the world was collapsing. Got a legit 9/10 to come over one night and she said "I'm staying here tonight." I bucked up and just did it man. It's hard to explain but you just gotta feel it out. Don't slobber everywhere. Stay smooth and in control. I started on her neck but idk man do what feels comfortable to you. Just keep your hands active. After I finally got my first one out the way the next chick I made out with told me I was a good kisser midway through making out. Shit has had my confidence through the roof ever since. Most of the shit is in your head, you just gotta be confident and do what you feel is right. 
October 14, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
Sentimental

So theres this girl I dated like five years ago, in believe it or not middle school, LOL. Pretty much after we stopped dating every year we would talk and become friends, and one of us catches feelings but we never end up dating. 
But this past year was when it started getting pretty serious, her friends started coming up to me and telling me to date her, and I was shocked at first because I thought we had friend zoned each other. I just got off talking to another chick(500 Days of Summer type story btw) so I was pretty reluctant to start talking to this girl again.

Throughout the whole summer, I pretty much saw her everyday cuz of sports and we hung out and shit, and her friends would tell me all this shit about how she gets shy when Im there, we went out to go eat this one time with friends, and everyone knew what was up. I was supposed to tell her that night how I felt, because everyone was sure she felt the same way. Well, I fucked up and didnt tell her, just wasnt feeling the vibe. Eventually throughout the summer same shit would happen, more of her friends and even COACHES would tell me that she was into me.

Eventually, I manned up and asked her on a date, and she straight up dissed me. She told me she was seeing someone else! So I got pretty pissed, and we ended up not talking for a while until she started hitting me up on twitter and what not. I came into the school year thinking she was still talking to that other dude, so I took everything she said and did with a grain of salt. Recently though shits been getting weird, her and the guy stopped talking, and her friends have really started to talk to me about her, and suddenly Im the topic of their conversations..What should I do fam? We've been friends since elementary and shit keeps coming back. Is this just some high school bullshit? 
Honestly bro..... I feel your pain in a way... but I dont have an answer. Good luck wit it though cool 
and it is some high school bullshit.... 

Fuck Off.

October 15, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
Smalls

filet mignon.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 15, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Soul Rize

@budhha - drop that friend. a real friend wouln't even front like that. if theres feeling let it be known . if your gonna be a bitch and lie then act like you hurt later then you a bitch. don"t be friends with a bitch. once a bitch always a bitch. thats my take on that .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 16, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
francodz

Honestly bro..... I feel your pain in a way... but I dont have an answer. Good luck wit it though  
and it is some high school bullshit.... 
Shits wild though, like the signals are all over the place I dont get it. Like how are you gonna lead me on all summer then straight diss me like that? lol, recently she said we didnt date cuz she thought I was seeing someone else. Communication saves relations? aha
October 16, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
kbos

Yeah that is just some high school bullshit. Grown ass folks don't have their little friends running around playing telephone and it is far easier to tell if females are with it or not because younger females play a lot more games and don't know what they want. You're over thinking all this shit, when youre older and you look back on these years you'll be like I shudda went for it or just kept it moving.

All my heads in HS, one thing to remember, whether it comes to hook ups, or socializing, or whatever, pretty much everything that happens in HS, feels incredibly significant, when in reality everyone leaves HS and not long after realizes that none of the shit that goes down in HS even matters, everybody forgets or doesn't care and moves on to more adult shit real quick. Pretty much nobody in HS even has a grip on who they are or what life they are about. The best thing to do is enjoy it grow a lot through new experiences and not worry what other HS students think.

edit: An yo, communication IS pivotal in relations. Communication is everything between two people attracted to each other. You and that female misscommunicated and wasted mad time over thinking little shit that doesn't even matter. Fuck is good with all the talking about is she with it is he with it, involving friends and shit, go in for the kill or move on you have nothing to lose. Whats the worst that can happen? A minor L that nobody will give a fuck about in a couple weeks? Thats called a learning experience anyway.

Please login first to reply.