Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 12, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
domingodean

Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.
fux that scene

17000 ferrari

September 14, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Pantic

Alright so this is whats happening. She's pretty certain she doesen't want to be with you, but she doesen't like the insecurity of having nobody. So she keeps you around until she is certain that something will happen with that other guy.
This means that if you don't cut shit off fast your gonna stand there left behind, while she has already moved on and you were oblivious while it happened.
September 14, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
Pantic

I remember when i was like 16, was the exact same situation. I kept believing for too long and before i knew ya boy was looking at old pictures of us, while she was dating some other player. Took a while to bounce back breh, i was even on a coldplay stage at one point. You really have to cut your losses and dipset
September 14, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
kbos

Fam I need some help on trying to get at a girl in my group of friends. I've been know her for a while. Shes cool as fuck and thought it would be cool to kick it  with her and see if it goes anywhere but I just don't know how to approach the situation. If I fuck up and she says no it's gonna be mad awk. 

When youre chilling with her in a group pay her a little extra attention, feel out her vibes, have a flirty conversation don't over think or play yourself shit will flow with the comfort if shes a chick worth messing with, during that conversation mention some activity on some common grounds you can do together and be like lets do that sometime. Txt her later and make a solid plan for that, don't act like a dick, create a comfortable circumstance for both of you to hook up if your 1 on 1 goes well, and you'll get ass soon enough.
September 14, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
kbos

Need help fam. Got back together with my ex a month ago and this past week has been bad. She keeps hanging out with this fuckboi saying they're just friends but i know she used to like him. She's saying we aren't working out but we had one bad week together. Her and the dude are haning out tonight and im gonna see her tomorrow. Should i keep trying to keep this girl around or just cut her off?. First true love too so its been hard.
You jelly, you obviously don't trust her, and you obviously aren't on the same page. Get on the same page as her or end that shit. I have a feeling this is one of those young ass high school first loves, in which case I advise peep more fish in the sea. Young kids always have such intense first loves but a couple years down the road realize that person wasn't really shit but a learning experience.

For all you young lovers in high school, theres pretty much no females in high school youre gunna have more than puppy love for, part of recognizing a womans value comes from how she handles her responsibilities and independence and operates her life. In high school girls haven't really developed that shit yet they have curfews and rules and get most things handed to them by their parents and most of them don't even have a good definition of who they are yet.
September 14, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
kbos

Alright so this is whats happening. She's pretty certain she doesen't want to be with you, but she doesen't like the insecurity of having nobody. So she keeps you around until she is certain that something will happen with that other guy.
This means that if you don't cut shit off fast your gonna stand there left behind, while she has already moved on and you were oblivious while it happened.
Yea like the other day i heard she told someone we dont go out anymore yet kissed me goodbye when i left school that day. She keeps telling me she loves me and shit but idk 
That's fickle and wack. Drop her and start moving on now, the sooner the better.
September 14, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
kbos

>have somewhat crazy gf
>pretty bitchy and controlling
>every friend of mine and lots of guys want
>know i can do better though
>year long relationship
>she loves me more than anything

what to do hypebeast
Easy. Dump her. I don't know why anyone wants to tolerate a bitchy and controlling female.
September 15, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
حريق

Idk, lately I've been getting tired of girls. Idk what I want anymore. I'll want them, crush on them. & when I get them it's just... whatever. On a scale from 1-10, Interest level goes from 13 to  -5.  That also goes to my current girlfriend. I wanted her badly. Now that I got her, I'm just like

Idk If I really want her anymore. But I'm starting to miss my ex, a lot. I miss our friendship & bond that we had.. like damn, that was my everything. I mean I don't be all emo and pissy about it, I just feel like a part of me is missing, I'll catch myself reciting lyrics that remind me of her & end up scrolling through photos of her. I mean, my current girl definitely looks better than her but shit, I guess it's deeper than that. 

demdownvotestho

September 15, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
حريق

get most things handed to them by their parents and most of them don't even have a good definition of who they are yet.
1000% my ex. 

demdownvotestho

September 15, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
حريق

Fucking ended it tonight. Too much stress and she was being unreasonable. I was able to smash one last time, both cried a little and said our goodbyes. I honestly feel good actually. Took a w 
I had a situation like that. Actually just like yours. But lesson is, don't get back with your ex. If you do, wait til' that bitch matures. As much as I'd love to get back with her, but she doesn't know who she is yet & going through the young wild & ratchet phase so I had to cut my ends with her & stopped trying. 

demdownvotestho

September 19, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
DykeTyson

Ayo fam I need help in learning the lost art of approaching a girl and getting the number. Sometimes I'll see her and just make up excuses. Got any tips? I've only got the w with approaching one time a hella long time ago.

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

September 19, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
kbos

^
Put yourself in a non-awkward position to strike up a conversation on which you will both have some common ground, charm her a little, pick up on her vibes and if she throws em back get the digits with whatever words come naturally. Heads need to stop over thinking this shit.

Theres two approaches. You can come with furious confidence and get digits by trial and error quick game spitting, this works well for people who don't care about the quality of the female and don't give a fuck what she thinks, and it works best on dumb girls or self conscious need a guy to feel good girls. Or you can come at it mad subtle and feel out her vibes, and flirt your way into the right spot with some chemistry, shit is more work but less rejection possibility and usually works better on higher quality females.
September 24, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

question for my niggas, how big of a red flag is it on a girl who's been in a lot of in and out relationships. I wouldnt say she's a hoe, but is she the type of girl who dips a nigga once she see's  a better nigga?
September 24, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
kbos

^
Thats hard to say given that limited info, once shes out does she move on to the next man immediately and dive into that mad quickly? You know her better than us we don't even know her you gotta go by her past actions and determine rationally if shes looking for captain save a hoe.

When situations like that are unclear i figure why not just smash first and see how it evolves from there, commitment free. 
September 24, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
reggan

question for my niggas, how big of a red flag is it on a girl who's been in a lot of in and out relationships. I wouldnt say she's a hoe, but is she the type of girl who dips a nigga once she see's  a better nigga?
Ditch her before she ditchs you man!

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

September 24, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
dmwalking

That's a big red flag.  Don't get attached.  Just enjoy the ride.  And when she dips just laugh like, oh I didn't even know we were dating. LOL.  It'll have her feeling mad dumb.  Just be prepared for her to be mad about that cuz she's gonna feel like a pop off.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 25, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

TBH i barely know her, she's been out with a couple of dudes i know but i wouldnt consider them friends. I think she's in a relationship right now but im not sure. Hit or dip?
September 25, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
kbos

why don't you hit and dip then?
September 25, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

teach me kbos

but nah i dont think she's the type of girl that'll let some random nigga hit and dip. Worth a try but i dont wanna put myself in that place where i end up in a relationship and she dip me for another nigga
September 25, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Sentimental

Need help fam
Met this chick at the end of summer vacation coming into senior yr of hs
We both know that we go to the same school and we talked a little bout upcoming class and whatever
School starts and we both ended up in two classes together
Then the first week i decided to hit her up on fb and added her and shit... Yeah so since that first week we've been talking on fb almost every night sometimes to like 1 am on like a wednesday idk
So heres the problem.... Forgive me if im simpin but fuckkk it...
Im kinda shy talking to people i dont really know muxh and so is she kinda 
Yeah and the spot where she kicks it at is next to mine
Soooo what should i do to get closer to her? I mean weve talked to each other and when we do i get really shy and so does she...... When we talk I feel like she kinda likes me..,, and dont get me wrong im pretty positive that im not in the friend zone or else why would i catch her turning her head to look at me a bunch of times. But i need some way to hang out wit her but its really cause she does sport... My bad for making this shit disorganized but I need help fam. How should i go talk to her? how can we get closer? What should i do?

Fuck yo feelings.

September 25, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
Laurence of Arabia

I've been focussing a lot on myself, my career,my family etc and just ensuring I have two feet on the ground for myself to progress well in life. Things are great, and I feel now's the time to mingle, get out of my comfort zone and meet someone maybe. 

The problem is, theres no one in my social circle Im really interested in (long term) as on the deepest level we are fundamentally different. I wanna meet new women outside my area. How would you suggest for me to broaden my horizons/ prospects ? I have 0 issue with talking to girls and I am confident etc. The problem I have is, the women immediate to me or further in my circle, as I mentioned before aren't what Im truly looking for.

Is there such a thing as having too high a standard ? I dont want to settle for less, but at the same time, sometimes I feel Im extremely picky..I know exactly what I want, but its hard to find.
September 25, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
dmwalking

teach me kbos

but nah i dont think she's the type of girl that'll let some random nigga hit and dip. Worth a try but i dont wanna put myself in that place where i end up in a relationship and she dip me for another nigga
Dog, you just gotta let her think she's your girl.  All the benefits. None of the attachment. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 25, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
dmwalking

Need help fam
We both know that we go to the same school and we talked a little bout upcoming class and whatever
Then the first week i decided to hit her up on fb and added her and shit... Yeah so since that first week we've been talking on fb almost every night sometimes to like 1 am on like a wednesday idk
Soooo what should i do to get closer to her? I mean weve talked to each other and when we do i get really shy and so does she...... When we talk I feel like she kinda likes me..,, and dont get me wrong im pretty positive that im not in the friend zone or else why would i catch her turning her head to look at me a bunch of times. But i need some way to hang out wit her but its really cause she does sport... My bad for making this shit disorganized but I need help fam. How should i go talk to her? how can we get closer? What should i do?
It's like getting into a cold pool.  If you go in slow, it's harder.  If you just jump in head first, sure it's uncomfortable at first, but eventually you get used to it and you can just enjoy yourself.

All you gotta do is go for it.  The worst thing to fear is rejection (which doesn't kill you).  Plus that's a seed planted. So later in the year, when she's lonely, she's gonna remember that you were interested and try to holler.  So you really have little to lose. 

She's into sports?  Meet her after practice with some gatorade or something.  "Whatchu getting into after practice?"

It's not that hard.  "Oh I'm a go chill with my friends."  "Is it cool if I roll with you?  Wanna grab some food on our way?"  
I mean, I don't know your money/transportation situation, but seriously, when you show up to somebody's crib as a tag along, always come bearing gifts. Green, food, drinks, snacks, It's not hard man. You just gotta do it. 

September 25, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
Sentimental

Need help fam
It's like getting into a cold pool.  If you go in slow, it's harder.  If you just jump in head first, sure it's uncomfortable at first, but eventually you get used to it and you can just enjoy yourself.

All you gotta do is go for it.  The worst thing to fear is rejection (which doesn't kill you).  Plus that's a seed planted. So later in the year, when she's lonely, she's gonna remember that you were interested and try to holler.  So you really have little to lose. 

She's into sports?  Meet her after practice with some gatorade or something.  "Whatchu getting into after practice?"

It's not that hard.  "Oh I'm a go chill with my friends."  "Is it cool if I roll with you?  Wanna grab some food on our way?"  
I mean, I don't know your money/transportation situation, but seriously, when you show up to somebody's crib as a tag along, always come bearing gifts. Green, food, drinks, snacks, It's not hard man. You just gotta do it. 
Thanks bro,appreciate the advice, i think ill try it

Fuck yo feelings.

September 28, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
Smalls

Man I was scared for a second. But at the same time I got the nuts to own up to my responsibility but relieved to get this text haha 
you sus

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

October 3, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
dmwalking

forreal i aint tryna hit it at all i dont even have interest in her whatsoever or even am considering 
You answered your own question. 

October 7, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
tiberius93

I got a girl At the moment and we only been seeing each other for like 2 months but she's super clingy and it's getting too much, I've said I need space but she always wants to see me and I don't feel the same, what should I do hb fam?

Never broke up with someone before but thinkin that's how it's gonna go

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 8, 2013 @ 10:43 AM
blutspender

Broke up with my girlfriend of almost five years yesterday due to not feeling any love anymore. I felt my emotions for her slipping away for the last half year, and decided to tell her the truth and be completely honest to her and break up instead of pretending to be in love when I'm not anymore and faking feelings. I knew this breakup would leave me feel hurt because of course I still do care for her, still like her and share so many amazing moments with her and I don't want to see her hurt. Due to conversations we've had I had thought she secretly felt the same about us and that it was an unspoken truth between us that we had grown apart, so I had hoped the breakup wouldn't hurt her as much. It turns out I broke her heart and that she in her mind already saw as as husband and wife. She thanked me for being honest and for telling her and for the amazing time but that she's now standing in front of the man of her life that doesn't love her. I anticipated this shit being complicated and hurting and I anticipated feeling guilty after the breakup and regretting it, but I didn't think it would be that hard. I feel like maybe I was too egoistical and could have just swallowed up my pride and "get myself to love her again", but I know this might just be some post-breakup-bullshit. 
The worst thing is not only having to leave my girlfriend but also losing my best friend. I answered every of her questions, was completely honest to her, cried for the first time in about 10 years and stayed for about an hour because I wanted to make this as easy as possible for her. She than threw me out, telling me she hated me (though I'm sure that was some caught in the moment bullshit, I guess she somehow can't accept the fact that there isn't a real "reason" like an incident that drove us apart, instead it just happened, my emotions for her went missing), leaving me without a proper goodbye. I somehow want her to know that she could always phone me or meet me and that I miss her (just not in a "I love you"-kind of way) but I think telling her that now would make things even worse and hurtful for her. The whole morning at work I've been staring at my phone, seeing her go on and offline, not knowing what to do. This shit sucks and hurts. 
Give me advice, how to behave after such a breakup, cheer me up, skip this text, I don't know, I just felt like writing this down. Thank you
October 8, 2013 @ 10:49 AM
Shin.1973

^first off how old r u?
October 8, 2013 @ 10:55 AM
blutspender

23. She's 21.

Please login first to reply.