Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 31, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
upvote

im so lonely...........10char
I feel you bro...
August 31, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
TheSupremacy

Has anyone else ever felt they're constantly looking for a relationship or things with girls? Even after ending a previous relationship? It's been only 3 months since my ex and I broke up, and I already feel lonely and I feel like I need to find another someone to fill that void. How do y'all deal with this? The feeling of being dependent sucks and is pretty embarassing..
August 31, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
trippymayne

I mean i've tried too be cool to this dude just so he won't even think i'm remotely interested in her. 
But imma try the whole he doesn't care about you, you deserve better. 
I appreciate the advice though, thanks
Nah fuck that. Being cool with him is only gonna make you look bad in the end. You gonna be know as the nigga who stole yo boys gf. Shit might cause altercations between niggas. And if he finds out before you do pull a robbery then hes still gonna be mad and prob try to scrap if he has any manhood at all. You should straightup be like yo fuck that nigga. Lets go out this weekend type shit but make your intentions clear. Bitches like the directness and openness. I guess it shows confidence of something. Always worked for me. 
alright i'll try that then. the only thing is i don't think this dude will try and fight me, i mean i'm ready, but he's a bitch tbh. But I don't wanna seem like his homie or your right might look like i'm a piece of shit for stealing his girl.

And he's been talking so much shit about this girl that I don't see why he's still with her.
September 5, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
Mr_Chukes

I'm not attracted to fat women and that bothers my girlfriend. She asked if she gained 50 pounds would I still be attracted to her. I said her personality and then moved on to other things but she got mad that I didn't just say yes. It's just a very sensitive issue. I love her but I never know how th answer this. Is love =/= attraction or are they two separate things. She got mad but is there really any reason. She was she wanted reassurance for the future. 
September 5, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
حريق

Fuck, where do I start. It seems like every girl I'm with, I lose interest in them fast as fuck. Like, when I'm away from them after I've seen them or something, I feel bleh. Like do I really want to be with this girl? But I can't stand to go more than 2 hours without messaging them & need to see them like 3 times a week. This new girl I'm with, I was crazy about her in the beginning. I was comfortable around her from the start.. but now I feel like a nigga don't need to be with anyone. Like idk If I'm just a bipolar ass nigga or wut. Like my ex, I always used to break up with that bitch 24/7 over the dumbest shit because I lost interest in her & wanted to fuck with other girls. But when she got tired of my shit & left me, nigggaaaaa. I caught myself singing Ray J - One wish & all that other simp shit. Shit hurt bad. I've never missed someone so bad in my life. Now with my current girl it still seems like I'm bipolar. Like, I want to be with her but not be with her at the same fucking time. Like if she was to break up with me, I'd be okay with it it feels like. But Ik how I am, I'll be all emo & shit. I'm starting to think I'm not a relationship kind of dude but yet I was just bitching about wanting a relationship a month ago. Shit got me all fucked up. 

Throwed Assassin.

September 7, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
TheSupremacy

I'm not attracted to fat women and that bothers my girlfriend. She asked if she gained 50 pounds would I still be attracted to her. I said her personality and then moved on to other things but she got mad that I didn't just say yes. It's just a very sensitive issue. I love her but I never know how th answer this. Is love =/= attraction or are they two separate things. She got mad but is there really any reason. She was she wanted reassurance for the future. 
Idk man I've been asked this question too. But if you aren't attracted to bigger women then it's fine, I mean a whole bunch of guys aren't. You still love your girl and that won't change whether she is an extra 50 pounds or not. The way I see it, that should be reassurance for her already, that you'll have the same feelings for her no matter how she looks. 
September 7, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Vodica

Fuck, where do I start. It seems like every girl I'm with, I lose interest in them fast as fuck. Like, when I'm away from them after I've seen them or something, I feel bleh. Like do I really want to be with this girl? But I can't stand to go more than 2 hours without messaging them & need to see them like 3 times a week. This new girl I'm with, I was crazy about her in the beginning. I was comfortable around her from the start.. but now I feel like a nigga don't need to be with anyone. Like idk If I'm just a bipolar ass nigga or wut. Like my ex, I always used to break up with that bitch 24/7 over the dumbest shit because I lost interest in her & wanted to fuck with other girls. But when she got tired of my shit & left me, nigggaaaaa. I caught myself singing Ray J - One wish & all that other simp shit. Shit hurt bad. I've never missed someone so bad in my life. Now with my current girl it still seems like I'm bipolar. Like, I want to be with her but not be with her at the same fucking time. Like if she was to break up with me, I'd be okay with it it feels like. But Ik how I am, I'll be all emo & shit. I'm starting to think I'm not a relationship kind of dude but yet I was just bitching about wanting a relationship a month ago. Shit got me all fucked up. 
I'm exactly like that. I even get bipolar like you do, like damn I miss her and twenty minutes later, I'll be like shit, I need some new interest. I'll feel lonely, find a girl, and find myself in a relationship like I'll ask myself, hold up, why did you ask her out? For me, I believe it was rushing into these relationships. I never really got to know these girls, I'll maybe hang out with them a few times before asking them out but nothing on a one on one type of shit, where I really got to know her. Her goals, values, etc. You might think you like someone and feel comfortable with them, but you're just tricking yourself and that just ends up bad. I don't know if you rushed into the relationship you're in but next time you think you're comfortable with someone, just double check yourself my dude. I've been single and fuckin' around with girls for about five months since my last relationship and I've enjoyed myself. Maybe you're just not ready to settle down or whatever, but get your shit together before you go crazy simp over these girls and lose yourself. 
September 7, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
e v e r y w h e r e

Any long distance relationship tips besides staying busy?

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

September 7, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
beck0n

Do women really think like this?  I'm attracted to girls that some would consider excessively skinny. No doubt, if I was with a girl long-term and she gained 50+ lbs, I would be quick to lose attraction and 'fall out' of love. It's unreasonable to expect you to stick around with her if she starts to devolve into a land whale.

selling: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208938

September 7, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
ManyHenny

Do women really think like this?  I'm attracted to girls that some would consider excessively skinny. No doubt, if I was with a girl long-term and she gained 50+ lbs, I would be quick to lose attraction and 'fall out' of love. It's unreasonable to expect you to stick around with her if she starts to devolve into a land whale.
I personally never understood this either. Obviously, if your girl asks you this type of question, she's been thinking about it for quite some while, right?

It's not really an "innocent" question. It's actually more like a trap question, imo. Would women really gain 50 lbs. to test you or some shit? This is why it's so important to have a girl who's confident in herself and maintains her shit.
September 7, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
PaydPal

I personally never understood this either. Obviously, if your girl asks you this type of question, she's been thinking about it for quite some while, right?

It's not really an "innocent" question. It's actually more like a trap question, imo. Would women really gain 50 lbs. to test you or some shit? This is why it's so important to have a girl who's confident in herself and maintains her shit.
I have been through this situation a million and one times. Simple. If she is already fat you tell her "of course I would still love you" because well let's face it you're already with a fat girl.
The other option is to tell her you want her to lose some weight but then you'll end up fighting but she'll think about it and start trying to get her shit together or just be a slob and hate you.

If she is not fat and asking you this question just be honest and say "of course I would still like you but we would have to get you on a regiment because looks are'nt everything but physical attraction does play a role in any couples relationship." Then finish it off with..."but you look perfect the way you are so I don't even know why we are talking about this." Unless she's hinting she's preggo then that's a whole other story.....

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

September 8, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Okay so my girlfriend and I broke up on Friday.

It started on Tuesday when I told her that we had to talk; for the past two weeks I felt as though I was putting in a lot of effort and her, none. So we talked and she decided that she wants to stick together rather than break up and do everything in her power to make this work. We live two hours away from each other and see each other once or twice a week.

^ this bothers her. She asked how long we would do this for; like two years before we get a place together? She sees that as a long time to be in a long-distance relationship. We're both 21 and love each other more than anything in the world.

So on Friday I brought things up again because I still didnt feel 100% about how things were. She was still cold (I think it was all in my head) and she decided that she wanted to break up while we still are on good terms. She says that she still is in love with me but the distance is too hard for her.

I havent talked to her since then and I am so depressed. I wanted to marry this woman. Before we started dating we were best friends; in one day I lost the love of my life and my best friend.

Also if I never brought these things up, we would still be together. She was my world; and now its gone.

EDIT: I just don't understand. I know that she loves me so much. She told me that I was her first true love and that will never change, but then how can she live without me? I can't live without her. She's all I think about. 
September 8, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
beck0n

I havent talked to her since then and I am so depressed. I wanted to marry this woman. Before we started dating we were best friends; in one day I lost the love of my life and my best friend.

Also if I never brought these things up, we would still be together. She was my world; and now its gone.

EDIT: I just don't understand. I know that she loves me so much. She told me that I was her first true love and that will never change, but then how can she live without me? I can't live without her. She's all I think about. 
Universal breakup advice: Cease all contact. Focus on improving yourself in all aspects. Hit the gym hard, delete your facebook, get your money up, acquire jawnz, etc. You are priority #1, always and forever. Never let a woman become the center of your universe.

If you do this right, she'll inevitably come limping back to you.

selling: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208938

September 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
Swerve.

Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.
September 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
malik58

Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.
make her send it first so u know she not going to fuck you over. if she doesn't then say nah. if she do send it then make sure to shit clean and everything nah mean? no homo, but I mean you don't want pubes longer than yo dick feel me? lmao 

edit forgot to say post pics of said fine bitch.

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 9, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
malik58

jr year, under pressure to find a bad bitch to take to homecoming but I ain't talking to anyone right now doe. shit sucks b

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 9, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
halfbaked

Dont do it. 

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

September 9, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
Pantic

dick pic homie, no face included
September 10, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
Gli x Azzurri

Universal breakup advice: Cease all contact. Focus on improving yourself in all aspects. Hit the gym hard, delete your facebook, get your money up, acquire jawnz, etc. You are priority #1, always and forever. Never let a woman become the center of your universe.

You're right but its so hard bruh. I have been doing this; I always get mine but I also brought her along for the ride.

I did NOTHING wrong to her; I treated her like gold, and she deleted her prof pic of us. Didn't change it. Straight up deleted it. 

Like what...
September 10, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

lol
September 10, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
Olive C

WTF? That's not really normal for a chick to ask for. I mean...chicks aren't into looking at naked dudes the way that dudes are into looking at naked chicks. I'd ask myself if she might have ulterior motives, or not be a chick at all? Seriously... is that a thing, chicks needing to see a dick now before they date you? Doubt it.
September 10, 2013 @ 08:24 AM
Ruthless

WTF? That's not really normal for a chick to ask for. I mean...chicks aren't into looking at naked dudes the way that dudes are into looking at naked chicks. I'd ask myself if she might have ulterior motives, or not be a chick at all? Seriously... is that a thing, chicks needing to see a dick now before they date you? Doubt it.
lol you prolly dont talk to alot of bitches. there are girls (usually hoes, but not always) that are down to recieve nudes. maybe you havent gotten asked that before because youre unnattractive no diss

Let me see those downvotes

September 10, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
kbos

Dont do it. 

This is what most would say but honestly I had a mad good long distance relationship for a few years. Four important things you both need to make that shit work.Two are trust and maturity, the third thing you need is the ability to be independent, and the fourth thing is you need to plan trips to see each other, shit gives you something too look forward too and is like a mini-vacation. When I was in NYC and had a chick out in LA I loved having my space and independence while looking forward to long weekends out in LA full of bomb pussy, weed, sunshine and them feel good feels.
September 10, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
kbos

You sound mad young and inexperienced with it. Females are sexually attracted to males same way males are too females don't be fooled by society tryna make women out to be mad sexually different a lotta them are down with nudes just like dudes are you must never have been asked to share em (sorry). Now me personally I never sent a dick pic without getting the females nudes first, but honestly I wouldn't mind sending my dick pics first. She can show her friends her father her cousin whoever, it has a hard shaft and a tip like all the others who gives a fuck. I say trade nudes with the chick unless youre mad self conscious, and that's a whole different issue. Just remember, bitches aren't tryna see a soft dick, and don't have your face in the picture or be doing any corny/weird shit.
September 10, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
kbos

Yo and get your pubes right before you send them dick pics homie. no homo.
September 10, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
kbos

It started on Tuesday when I told her that we had to talk; for the past two weeks I felt as though I was putting in a lot of effort and her, none. So we talked and she decided that she wants to stick together rather than break up and do everything in her power to make this work. We live two hours away from each other and see each other once or twice a week.

^ this bothers her. She asked how long we would do this for; like two years before we get a place together? She sees that as a long time to be in a long-distance relationship. We're both 21 and love each other more than anything in the world.

So on Friday I brought things up again because I still didnt feel 100% about how things were. She was still cold (I think it was all in my head) and she decided that she wanted to break up while we still are on good terms. She says that she still is in love with me but the distance is too hard for her.

That shit is mad hard, and I feel for you, but honestly she sounds like she isn't very ride or die and is struggling between wanting to have the ideal feels and the feels she actually has. Two hours and seeing each other once or twice a week is hardly long distance. Your post makes her sound all fickle and shit, I say free yourself and eventually bag a chick who is more stable and grown and thus sure of herself. Feeling shitty over a female is some shit you can move on from, most important thing is to not let it get in the way of your daily routine.

People fall in love and fantasize about having a life together, gotta keep in mind a lot of that is just romantic fantasy. When a love is lost there is opportunity for a new love to arise. I thought about having a life with my last girlfriend, I loved her for four years. We broke up, I met a new woman and don't get me wrong, the last girl was great, but this new one is amazing in whole new ways. Shit is refreshing to have new experiences and feels so just keep that in mind when youre down.

Edit: word to whoever said never let a woman become the center of your universe. That shit is unhealthy, and don't be fucking with females who make you the center of your universe either fuck committing to someone who doesn't have their priorities right. You can be very in love and maintain the independence to prosper as an individual if you have your mind right.
September 10, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
dmwalking

And when she does, laugh and be like, nah.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 10, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
dmwalking

It needed to go one way or the other.  Either you moved over there or she moved to where you are.  I did long distance for a long time. My girl tried moving to my city like mad times. Had job interviews and everything.  But it never worked out. I felt like that was life telling me it was my turn to try moving over there. So I did, and it worked. And it's still working.   So I mean, while it's nice to say all these things about your love with your words, actions need to back it up.  You want to marry her? Then why are you doing long distance for 2 years?  Why aren't you taking action and making plans to move closer? I mean, you're 21 b.  You're an adult. You're in control of your life. Make plans. Make moves. 

Also, just because you love someone doesn't mean you can't live without them.  I've lost a lot of people that I loved and life went on.  She made the choice to rip the bandaid quick and heal over time rather than endure the stress and pain of being long distance.  It's a two way street and it seems like neither one of you met the other person half way. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 10, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
dmwalking

LMAO.  Don't do it.   IDK how old you are, but it can cause major scandal if it gets seen by anyone other than her....like her parents who may go through her phone.

Just be like, nah, I don't do nudes except in person. Remember, YOU gotta be in control.  Don't let the desire for her vagina cloud your judgement.  Always be in control of the situation.  Giving a chick nudes puts the power in her hands. No bueno. 

September 10, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
kbos

Lol weight issues are one area that's touchy as fuck with any female I've ever delt with no matter how grown and mature and in shape they are. Even the ones who pretend they don't have weight issues do. It's the pressure our society puts on em. You can lie and be like id cool with that but I prefer to tell the truth and be like yo physical attraction is important to me and if that diminishes it creates a major strain on the relationship, and make it clear its not a double standard like you don't expect anyone to stay with you if you become an ugly fat ass either. Taking care of your body is huge in a relationship, if you can't take good care of yourself how are you gunna be able to give the other your best? Those are points I would make anyway.

Please login first to reply.