August 29, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I've been dating a girl for about 3 months, but I'm about to leave for college in 3 weeks to start my freshman year. Should we try staying together? My college is about 3 hours away and I'm gonna come back one weekend per month to visit. Any thoughts would be appreciated

long distance relationships dont work EVER
First day of class so my simpin/thrist is on a whole nother level but i'm trying to do some early scouting. I get there early and sit down in the back. This girl comes and sits right next to me, even initiates contact. Convo seemed pretty chill she seemed to get into it. We talked before class and during the break (its one of those 3 hour night classes). As soon as class ends though she bolts the fuck out of there-doesn't say a word??

im confused bro, u think every girl that looks at you and initiates a convo likes u? nah b she just prob took your'e conversations as chatting nothing more than that
August 29, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Mr_Chukes

Does anybody else's girl bring up events that got her mad before and try to talk about them again all mad? What do you do? I try to talk but if we talked about it before I just bring up what we said before ans say we talked about this. My girl got super mad after thst and just texted me ok whatever. 
August 29, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
paulywalnuts

So recently my girl has really been trippin about me moving away to college this semester. When I asked her what her concerns were exactly, she told me that she's gonna have hella sports and shit goin on and that I'll be an 1 /12 to 2 hours away so we'll see each other a lot less. It's definitely a big change from the norm since we used to go to the same school and we could chill whenever, but now I won't be around for days or even weeks at a time so she's buggin. I wish it was as simple as just tellin her some assuring combination of words and everything being cool, but it ain't that easy

Can someone school me on long distance relationships?
they don't fuckin work.  end of story.  especially when you're young.  

what inevitably happens is one person meets someone else, then gets resentful they are in a relationship, because naturally they want to fool around without having to break up or break the others heart.  so they either cheat, or they hold a resentment that they're in a long distance relationship.  both means death of a relationship whether it be a quick or slow death
Wrong. I'm in successful relationship that started as a long distance relationship.  Trust me, it works. Also HB's very own goat and karlawinslow ended up tying the knot and they were international b. He was in Toronto and she was in Arizona.  

They do work.  It's just low percentage.  It works more for adults because adults are less needy. Adults have their own lives, work, hobbies, etc.  

It's even lower percentage for college students.  Nigs haven't even started living life yet and want to drink it all in.  So dude above me said, you start to resent each other because you want to experience all of life even if it means experiencing other people.   I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be you let it go and it'll come back.  It's happened to me.  Just end on good terms, stay in touch, make no obligations. Control your jealousy. 
you are right.  long distance relationships can work if you are a grown up.  
i should have clarified, because, of course, they can work.  when he mentioned college though, and going to school apart from each other, i still think it's just game over.  i could list example after example of this, but i'm just going to use the most recent one i have from personal experience.

my girlfriend studied abroad in Rome for a semester.  4 months.  this almost doesn't even count as a long distance thing because it's such a short amount of time, literally 100 days she was gone.  in that time period, every person in her class that had a significant other that they left behind, broke up.  usually pretty quickly.  i think the problem is that they don't really know what commitment means when it gets difficult, and they aren't prepared to stick around when the relationship gets tested.  I know that Mia and I were able to stay together for 2 simple reasons.  1.  I am a lot older than her, I am an actual adult.  I have been through the bullshit relationships already and I am in love and committed to this one girl.  2.  I don't drink. my head is on straight, every decision i make is a sober decision.  i dont put myself in tempting situations, i.e. around drunk women with a girlfriend 10,000 miles away.    

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

August 29, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
paulywalnuts

Does anybody else's girl bring up events that got her mad before and try to talk about them again all mad? What do you do? I try to talk but if we talked about it before I just bring up what we said before ans say we talked about this. My girl got super mad after thst and just texted me ok whatever. 
all the time dude.  women hold onto shit, whereas men are able to move on and let it go.  it's why we can make up with our friends so quickly after a fight.  we just say, hey, this is stupid to get mad about, i'm not going to let it ruin my day, and it's cool.  

every time we fight, she brings up the same things over and over, the stupid lies, the reasons she can't trust me, and it's all absolute bullshit.  just when i think there is closure, it gets brought up again and i have to fight on it...again...

August 29, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

i should have clarified, because, of course, they can work.  when he mentioned college though, and going to school apart from each other, i still think it's just game over.  i could list example after example of this, but i'm just going to use the most recent one i have from personal experience.

my girlfriend studied abroad in Rome for a semester.  4 months.  this almost doesn't even count as a long distance thing because it's such a short amount of time, literally 100 days she was gone.  in that time period, every person in her class that had a significant other that they left behind, broke up.  usually pretty quickly.  i think the problem is that they don't really know what commitment means when it gets difficult, and they aren't prepared to stick around when the relationship gets tested.  I know that Mia and I were able to stay together for 2 simple reasons.  1.  I am a lot older than her, I am an actual adult.  I have been through the bullshit relationships already and I am in love and committed to this one girl.  2.  I don't drink. my head is on straight, every decision i make is a sober decision.  i dont put myself in tempting situations, i.e. around drunk women with a girlfriend 10,000 miles away.    
Props to you Pauly, I don't think people nowadays know what commitment means, people treat relationships like fastood
August 30, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
paulywalnuts

So i've been having trouble keeping a girl interested. The first few weeks, she would always initiate text conversations and we connected really well. I could tell she was interested in me. We had a good first date and kept in contact. We planned to go out on a second date but she stood me up and the next few dates we were in limited contact. It seems like I'm always the one starting conversations now. Yesterday, out of the blue she reschedules our date, which is a good sign. But i'm looking for a Long-term relationship with her, how do i keep her interested prior to and after that second date.
you're either a good fit for each other, or your aren't.  i know how that is, looking to simp in a relationship, but you got to just be yourself and give her a chance to like you for who you really are.  i hate to be the bearer of bad news and don't want to start shit where there isn't, but i had a friend in a similar situation, and it sounds like shes dating someone else, or seeing someone else at the same time, which is well within her rights and you should respect that decision.  

keep her interested prior to and after the second date?  why don't you plan something fun that you can both look forward to, so she knows that you're a fun guy that knows how to treat a girl right and show her a good time?  if she is excited for the date then suddenly you have become an exciting person in her eyes.  boost.  after the second date?  send her flowers or chocolates or some small gift, tell her you had a good time and want to take her out to ______ or go do ________ next time.  

August 30, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
lonelykiddooo

im so lonely...........10char
August 30, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
dmwalking

So recently my girl has really been trippin about me moving away to college this semester. When I asked her what her concerns were exactly, she told me that she's gonna have hella sports and shit goin on and that I'll be an 1 /12 to 2 hours away so we'll see each other a lot less. It's definitely a big change from the norm since we used to go to the same school and we could chill whenever, but now I won't be around for days or even weeks at a time so she's buggin. I wish it was as simple as just tellin her some assuring combination of words and everything being cool, but it ain't that easy

they don't fuckin work.  end of story.  especially when you're young.  

what inevitably happens is one person meets someone else, then gets resentful they are in a relationship, because naturally they want to fool around without having to break up or break the others heart.  so they either cheat, or they hold a resentment that they're in a long distance relationship.  both means death of a relationship whether it be a quick or slow death
Wrong. I'm in successful relationship that started as a long distance relationship.  Trust me, it works. Also HB's very own goat and karlawinslow ended up tying the knot and they were international b. He was in Toronto and she was in Arizona.  

They do work.  It's just low percentage.  It works more for adults because adults are less needy. Adults have their own lives, work, hobbies, etc.  

It's even lower percentage for college students.  Nigs haven't even started living life yet and want to drink it all in.  So dude above me said, you start to resent each other because you want to experience all of life even if it means experiencing other people.   I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be you let it go and it'll come back.  It's happened to me.  Just end on good terms, stay in touch, make no obligations. Control your jealousy. 

4 months is a long time in college months brother.  LOL.  Surviving that is no easy task. 

I remember when I was like 22, I left my girl of 3 years when I moved to NYC for a bit cuz I knew damn well I wasn't gonna be faithful. No damn way. I already knew where I was gonna be, who I was gonna be around, and there was this 10x badder chick that I'd be working with pretty much every day.  I'm like, I'm a keep it all the way 100.  I broke up with her. And in the end it was the best decision of my life. First I got to enjoy the new girl without having to feel guilty, but also the old girl did not handle young adulthood well. She went crazy and got OD fat.  I dodged a major bullet. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 31, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
corkybucher

first time asking for advice on here but here it goes, i started my freshman year of college last week, and one of my roommates best friends is this super hot girl. When i first met her i knew she had a boyfriend so I was like fuck it. But then she comes up too our dorm room and she's eyeing the shit outta me, and laughing at everything i say. So i got her number at what not. Then after she leaves my other roommate was like "bro your in, she's into you." Then last night we all hung out again and she kept looking at me so I texted her shortly afterwards. Then I found out her boyfriend is some brown hipster faggot, and their relationship is going downhill fast. then this morning I see her boyfriend in the elevator, and he asks me for advice, and by now I'm totally trying to get at this girl, and I basically tell him too break it off with her. 

So what I wanna know is, was that a dick move telling him that? and should I wait too make a move until she breaks up with him or move now?

Buying W+H leather low tops size 40-41

August 31, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
ManyHenny

first time asking for advice on here but here it goes, i started my freshman year of college last week, and one of my roommates best friends is this super hot girl. When i first met her i knew she had a boyfriend so I was like fuck it. But then she comes up too our dorm room and she's eyeing the shit outta me, and laughing at everything i say. So i got her number at what not. Then after she leaves my other roommate was like "bro your in, she's into you." Then last night we all hung out again and she kept looking at me so I texted her shortly afterwards. Then I found out her boyfriend is some brown hipster faggot, and their relationship is going downhill fast. then this morning I see her boyfriend in the elevator, and he asks me for advice, and by now I'm totally trying to get at this girl, and I basically tell him too break it off with her. 

So what I wanna know is, was that a dick move telling him that? and should I wait too make a move until she breaks up with him or move now?
You guys all hung out (her bf, you, and her)?

No use in wondering if it was a wrong move. You just took the opportunity, but definitely wait until they break up.
August 31, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
halfbaked

On the right track. Start planting those seeds in her mind lowkey. But forreal. Fuck her bf. Its not like your his homie. Worlds a vicious circle. Just dont give him advice if you really gonna feel that bad about taking his girl. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 31, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
corkybucher

On the right track. Start planting those seeds in her mind lowkey. But forreal. Fuck her bf. Its not like your his homie. Worlds a vicious circle. Just dont give him advice if you really gonna feel that bad about taking his girl.

You guys all hung out (her bf, you, and her)?

No use in wondering if it was a wrong move. You just took the opportunity, but definitely wait until they break up.
oh no, it was me, her and like a couple friends. But he doesn't know I'm trying too get at her.

August 31, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
corkybucher

I mean i've tried too be cool to this dude just so he won't even think i'm remotely interested in her. 
But imma try the whole he doesn't care about you, you deserve better. 
I appreciate the advice though, thanks

August 31, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
halfbaked

highly doubt its gonna work mang. I just broke up with my girl "ex" cause shes going away to school. I knew this was gonna happen. I feel like i have "emotional" or "attachment" problems cause i feel like everytime she was with me everything was straight but when i dip. OH LAWD. A nigga aint tryna text all day. Not tryna sit by the phone all day and holidays never that special to me. I was just wild with it. Flirting, almost and basically got caught cheating. And she still stayed. I just felt like i wanted to do my own thing. Towards the end i was just putting up with all the bullshit just for the easy smash and head. Now that shes gone shes tryna get shit back but im like nah. I know if im like that when shes in the area then im really gonna give a fuckless when shes gone. Its weird cause shes wifey material. Like LEGIT wifey material. Like do a nigga hw. Cook for a nigga. Head/sex on the reg. Shit was cool . Shit like that makes a nigga think like wtf do i really want. Felt like it was all lust on my part at times cause of the whole attachment thing. Shes got her own place and everything, makes stacks for babysitting razz. Everything set. Like i can see myself starting a fam with this chick. But yet still cant commit. Shit is weird. Breakup was a little tricky but i think i still managed to keep things afloat for the future. She lowkey hates me thought but hoes gon be hoes. They gonna get over it with time.  Only part of me that feels bad is that its shit like this that makes good girls go bad or whatever. Not even tryna brag or gloat but its just the reality of the situation. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

August 31, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
halfbaked

I mean i've tried too be cool to this dude just so he won't even think i'm remotely interested in her. 
Nah fuck that. Being cool with him is only gonna make you look bad in the end. You gonna be know as the nigga who stole yo boys gf. Shit might cause altercations between niggas. And if he finds out before you do pull a robbery then hes still gonna be mad and prob try to scrap if he has any manhood at all. You should straightup be like yo fuck that nigga. Lets go out this weekend type shit but make your intentions clear. Bitches like the directness and openness. I guess it shows confidence of something. Always worked for me. 

August 31, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
upvote

im so lonely...........10char
I feel you bro...
August 31, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
TheSupremacy

Has anyone else ever felt they're constantly looking for a relationship or things with girls? Even after ending a previous relationship? It's been only 3 months since my ex and I broke up, and I already feel lonely and I feel like I need to find another someone to fill that void. How do y'all deal with this? The feeling of being dependent sucks and is pretty embarassing..
August 31, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
corkybucher

Nah fuck that. Being cool with him is only gonna make you look bad in the end. You gonna be know as the nigga who stole yo boys gf. Shit might cause altercations between niggas. And if he finds out before you do pull a robbery then hes still gonna be mad and prob try to scrap if he has any manhood at all. You should straightup be like yo fuck that nigga. Lets go out this weekend type shit but make your intentions clear. Bitches like the directness and openness. I guess it shows confidence of something. Always worked for me. 
alright i'll try that then. the only thing is i don't think this dude will try and fight me, i mean i'm ready, but he's a bitch tbh. But I don't wanna seem like his homie or your right might look like i'm a piece of shit for stealing his girl.

And he's been talking so much shit about this girl that I don't see why he's still with her.

September 5, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
Mr_Chukes

I'm not attracted to fat women and that bothers my girlfriend. She asked if she gained 50 pounds would I still be attracted to her. I said her personality and then moved on to other things but she got mad that I didn't just say yes. It's just a very sensitive issue. I love her but I never know how th answer this. Is love =/= attraction or are they two separate things. She got mad but is there really any reason. She was she wanted reassurance for the future. 
September 5, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
حريق

Fuck, where do I start. It seems like every girl I'm with, I lose interest in them fast as fuck. Like, when I'm away from them after I've seen them or something, I feel bleh. Like do I really want to be with this girl? But I can't stand to go more than 2 hours without messaging them & need to see them like 3 times a week. This new girl I'm with, I was crazy about her in the beginning. I was comfortable around her from the start.. but now I feel like a nigga don't need to be with anyone. Like idk If I'm just a bipolar ass nigga or wut. Like my ex, I always used to break up with that bitch 24/7 over the dumbest shit because I lost interest in her & wanted to fuck with other girls. But when she got tired of my shit & left me, nigggaaaaa. I caught myself singing Ray J - One wish & all that other simp shit. Shit hurt bad. I've never missed someone so bad in my life. Now with my current girl it still seems like I'm bipolar. Like, I want to be with her but not be with her at the same fucking time. Like if she was to break up with me, I'd be okay with it it feels like. But Ik how I am, I'll be all emo & shit. I'm starting to think I'm not a relationship kind of dude but yet I was just bitching about wanting a relationship a month ago. Shit got me all fucked up. 

demdownvotestho

September 7, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
TheSupremacy

I'm not attracted to fat women and that bothers my girlfriend. She asked if she gained 50 pounds would I still be attracted to her. I said her personality and then moved on to other things but she got mad that I didn't just say yes. It's just a very sensitive issue. I love her but I never know how th answer this. Is love =/= attraction or are they two separate things. She got mad but is there really any reason. She was she wanted reassurance for the future. 
Idk man I've been asked this question too. But if you aren't attracted to bigger women then it's fine, I mean a whole bunch of guys aren't. You still love your girl and that won't change whether she is an extra 50 pounds or not. The way I see it, that should be reassurance for her already, that you'll have the same feelings for her no matter how she looks. 
September 7, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Vodica

Fuck, where do I start. It seems like every girl I'm with, I lose interest in them fast as fuck. Like, when I'm away from them after I've seen them or something, I feel bleh. Like do I really want to be with this girl? But I can't stand to go more than 2 hours without messaging them & need to see them like 3 times a week. This new girl I'm with, I was crazy about her in the beginning. I was comfortable around her from the start.. but now I feel like a nigga don't need to be with anyone. Like idk If I'm just a bipolar ass nigga or wut. Like my ex, I always used to break up with that bitch 24/7 over the dumbest shit because I lost interest in her & wanted to fuck with other girls. But when she got tired of my shit & left me, nigggaaaaa. I caught myself singing Ray J - One wish & all that other simp shit. Shit hurt bad. I've never missed someone so bad in my life. Now with my current girl it still seems like I'm bipolar. Like, I want to be with her but not be with her at the same fucking time. Like if she was to break up with me, I'd be okay with it it feels like. But Ik how I am, I'll be all emo & shit. I'm starting to think I'm not a relationship kind of dude but yet I was just bitching about wanting a relationship a month ago. Shit got me all fucked up. 
I'm exactly like that. I even get bipolar like you do, like damn I miss her and twenty minutes later, I'll be like shit, I need some new interest. I'll feel lonely, find a girl, and find myself in a relationship like I'll ask myself, hold up, why did you ask her out? For me, I believe it was rushing into these relationships. I never really got to know these girls, I'll maybe hang out with them a few times before asking them out but nothing on a one on one type of shit, where I really got to know her. Her goals, values, etc. You might think you like someone and feel comfortable with them, but you're just tricking yourself and that just ends up bad. I don't know if you rushed into the relationship you're in but next time you think you're comfortable with someone, just double check yourself my dude. I've been single and fuckin' around with girls for about five months since my last relationship and I've enjoyed myself. Maybe you're just not ready to settle down or whatever, but get your shit together before you go crazy simp over these girls and lose yourself. 
September 7, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
Okay.

Any long distance relationship tips besides staying busy?

where the azn girls at

September 7, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
beck0n

Do women really think like this?  I'm attracted to girls that some would consider excessively skinny. No doubt, if I was with a girl long-term and she gained 50+ lbs, I would be quick to lose attraction and 'fall out' of love. It's unreasonable to expect you to stick around with her if she starts to devolve into a land whale.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

September 7, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
ManyHenny

Do women really think like this?  I'm attracted to girls that some would consider excessively skinny. No doubt, if I was with a girl long-term and she gained 50+ lbs, I would be quick to lose attraction and 'fall out' of love. It's unreasonable to expect you to stick around with her if she starts to devolve into a land whale.
I personally never understood this either. Obviously, if your girl asks you this type of question, she's been thinking about it for quite some while, right?

It's not really an "innocent" question. It's actually more like a trap question, imo. Would women really gain 50 lbs. to test you or some shit? This is why it's so important to have a girl who's confident in herself and maintains her shit.
September 7, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

I personally never understood this either. Obviously, if your girl asks you this type of question, she's been thinking about it for quite some while, right?

It's not really an "innocent" question. It's actually more like a trap question, imo. Would women really gain 50 lbs. to test you or some shit? This is why it's so important to have a girl who's confident in herself and maintains her shit.
I have been through this situation a million and one times. Simple. If she is already fat you tell her "of course I would still love you" because well let's face it you're already with a fat girl.
The other option is to tell her you want her to lose some weight but then you'll end up fighting but she'll think about it and start trying to get her shit together or just be a slob and hate you.

If she is not fat and asking you this question just be honest and say "of course I would still like you but we would have to get you on a regiment because looks are'nt everything but physical attraction does play a role in any couples relationship." Then finish it off with..."but you look perfect the way you are so I don't even know why we are talking about this." Unless she's hinting she's preggo then that's a whole other story.....

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

September 8, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Okay so my girlfriend and I broke up on Friday.

It started on Tuesday when I told her that we had to talk; for the past two weeks I felt as though I was putting in a lot of effort and her, none. So we talked and she decided that she wants to stick together rather than break up and do everything in her power to make this work. We live two hours away from each other and see each other once or twice a week.

^ this bothers her. She asked how long we would do this for; like two years before we get a place together? She sees that as a long time to be in a long-distance relationship. We're both 21 and love each other more than anything in the world.

So on Friday I brought things up again because I still didnt feel 100% about how things were. She was still cold (I think it was all in my head) and she decided that she wanted to break up while we still are on good terms. She says that she still is in love with me but the distance is too hard for her.

I havent talked to her since then and I am so depressed. I wanted to marry this woman. Before we started dating we were best friends; in one day I lost the love of my life and my best friend.

Also if I never brought these things up, we would still be together. She was my world; and now its gone.

EDIT: I just don't understand. I know that she loves me so much. She told me that I was her first true love and that will never change, but then how can she live without me? I can't live without her. She's all I think about. 
September 8, 2013 @ 01:23 PM
beck0n

I havent talked to her since then and I am so depressed. I wanted to marry this woman. Before we started dating we were best friends; in one day I lost the love of my life and my best friend.

Also if I never brought these things up, we would still be together. She was my world; and now its gone.

EDIT: I just don't understand. I know that she loves me so much. She told me that I was her first true love and that will never change, but then how can she live without me? I can't live without her. She's all I think about. 
Universal breakup advice: Cease all contact. Focus on improving yourself in all aspects. Hit the gym hard, delete your facebook, get your money up, acquire jawnz, etc. You are priority #1, always and forever. Never let a woman become the center of your universe.

If you do this right, she'll inevitably come limping back to you.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

September 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
Swerve.

Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.
September 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
malik58

suspended

Yo... dont have much experience with girls, this one fine ass chick ive been talking to recently just asked for nudes, what should I do fam.
make her send it first so u know she not going to fuck you over. if she doesn't then say nah. if she do send it then make sure to shit clean and everything nah mean? no homo, but I mean you don't want pubes longer than yo dick feel me? lmao 

edit forgot to say post pics of said fine bitch.

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Please login first to reply.