Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 28, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
upvote

^True this works for other people too. If they're mad i'll just leave them alone for a while and it works most of the time.
August 28, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
paulywalnuts

you could always speed up the process by apologizing ...chances are you can guess what petty thing you did that would make her mad...and even though you, or one of your boys would never get mad over something so dumb, shes a woman and got those hormones and just wants you to simp over her...so just apologize...

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

August 28, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
upvote

^Yes always apologize first. But don't keep on apologizing to them non stop if they dont forgive you first time. You'll just piss them off even more.
August 28, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
RiFF RaFF

yo fam i'm in a new situation that i havent been in before and i need some help.

i'm getting close with this chick in one of my classes ( just started school)

anyways we were working on a lab for like 4-5 hrs and decided to go get food. thing is when we went to go get food she finds out my age and thought i was a lot older than i actually am. shes about 2-3 years older.

pursue or just drop it?

Be about it

August 28, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
drbazing

Just keep asking "What's wrong?" until you're dead.
August 28, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

yo fam i'm in a new situation that i havent been in before and i need some help.

anyways we were working on a lab for like 4-5 hrs and decided to go get food. thing is when we went to go get food she finds out my age and thought i was a lot older than i actually am. shes about 2-3 years older.

pursue or just drop it?

pics, come on b 
August 28, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
dmwalking

pursue or just drop it?
Pursue it.  I dated a 29 year old when I was like 19 b.  Age only matters when you're inexperienced in life. Now, if you ARE inexperienced in life, try, but don't keep your hopes up.  Also working on a lab doesn't count as getting close. LOL.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 28, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
dmwalking

Ok so I had this weird dream, my girlfriend kept teasing me about it. First pretended to be mad when I told her, then she was laughing and told me she was messing around and that I should say sorry. Well I said no and she kept teasing me. Then I said I was mad and she said that I know she is playing around lol and I respond I know I'm watching this show. The she replies all serious to my next text, the she doesn't text back for little. I call her. She is like ok yeah, talking in that manner. She says she doesn't really want to talk. I said ok we can talk about it later but still say some little things. I say you want to say something, she says I don't really want to two right now. I'm like ok bye then. Ans she says bye. Now I'm seriously wonder how she could turn the tables to make me feel bad. Also what I said that made her mad. 
LOL women are master manipulators.  Trust me this is worth the read. If you get into the habit of her turning the tides on you now, it'll happen forever. Trust me, this is worth breaking up over.  If she refuses to break that habit, she will make you miserable.

My advice: hold them to what they say.   They say they're fine? Ok, I'll take you at your word. Don't play dumb. Play hard.

Example:  You say, "what's wrong?"  She says "nothing" which depending on tone means she's mad.  Of course you give her a second chance and ask "are you sure?"  She says yes.  And this is where you need to make your point. I usually go along the lines of "Ok, is nothing really wrong or is this something you need to talk about later?"  At that point if she says something stupid like "I'm fine" or "Just drop it," you do exactly that.  You drop it.  Never mention it again. Not just that, but let her know that she had her chance and she better never in her entire lifetime even think about maybe possibly bringing it up at a later time.  And hold her ass to that. If she tries bringing it up later, shut her ass down quick. Put on your daddy voice and shut that down immediately.  You let her know she relinquished the right to bring it up.  You let her know that you communicate like an adult and you won't tolerate that basic bitch method of communication. 

Trust me b, this won't be easy at first. You gotta be a cold hearted mf'er at first. But it pays off in the end because she'll be a lot less manipulative and a lot more up front with her feelings so you're not playing guessing games and she's not playing mind games on a whim because she's really mad at her mom or something but wants to take it out on someone.   Break that habit NOW. 

About the apology, it's up to you if you wanna stick to your guns. But if you do apologize, just let her know that is' bad to get you in the habit of giving fake apologies since you have nothing to apologize for.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 28, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
dmwalking

So recently my girl has really been trippin about me moving away to college this semester. When I asked her what her concerns were exactly, she told me that she's gonna have hella sports and shit goin on and that I'll be an 1 /12 to 2 hours away so we'll see each other a lot less. It's definitely a big change from the norm since we used to go to the same school and we could chill whenever, but now I won't be around for days or even weeks at a time so she's buggin. I wish it was as simple as just tellin her some assuring combination of words and everything being cool, but it ain't that easy

Can someone school me on long distance relationships?
they don't fuckin work.  end of story.  especially when you're young.  

what inevitably happens is one person meets someone else, then gets resentful they are in a relationship, because naturally they want to fool around without having to break up or break the others heart.  so they either cheat, or they hold a resentment that they're in a long distance relationship.  both means death of a relationship whether it be a quick or slow death
Wrong. I'm in successful relationship that started as a long distance relationship.  Trust me, it works. Also HB's very own goat and karlawinslow ended up tying the knot and they were international b. He was in Toronto and she was in Arizona.  

They do work.  It's just low percentage.  It works more for adults because adults are less needy. Adults have their own lives, work, hobbies, etc.  

It's even lower percentage for college students.  Nigs haven't even started living life yet and want to drink it all in.  So dude above me said, you start to resent each other because you want to experience all of life even if it means experiencing other people.   I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be you let it go and it'll come back.  It's happened to me.  Just end on good terms, stay in touch, make no obligations. Control your jealousy. 

August 28, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
dmwalking

Yo im such a simp, wtf

Im starting to realise it now lol
LOL. You live and learn b.  I did that one time but I was in a relationship so I wasn't salty. I was just bored on the internet gassing shorty up and making her laugh. And she said to come off anon. I let it slide and let some other lucky (loser) guy jump in.  

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure she'll figure out that his thirsty ass was not the charming anon after like 4 comments from him. lol. 

August 28, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
Dino Spumoni

How do I find ways to spend time with someone who is always working? This girl I'm trying to be involved with got a promotion and now works full time. We used to talk all the time and hang out, but now we talk a lot less and only see each other like once or twice a week, if I'm lucky. This used to be a girl that would always be texting me and now I have to be the one to hit her up and when I do, we'll exchange a few texts then she wont reply. I'm starting to get the idea that she probably doesn't care about me as much as she used to, cuz if she really wanted to see me/talk to me she would make time to. I probably hit the nail on the head with that last sentence, but w/e.  This sucks because I actually miss her.
Once or twice a week isn't bad if you don't live together and she has a fulltime job. If you're worried that she's losing interest in you, I would surprise her if I were you. Do you know where she lives? Go there when you know she'll be home, but don't show up empty handed. Bring her some flowers and she'll have a hard time being mad at you for showing up unannounced. If you've given her flowers before and think they won't be enough now, bring her something even more thoughtful. She should invite you in, and then you should tell her how you're feeling. Even if you don't get immediate results, you're planting a seed. I've actually done this and gotten results.
August 28, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

Ok so I had this weird dream, my girlfriend kept teasing me about it. First pretended to be mad when I told her, then she was laughing and told me she was messing around and that I should say sorry. Well I said no and she kept teasing me. Then I said I was mad and she said that I know she is playing around lol and I respond I know I'm watching this show. The she replies all serious to my next text, the she doesn't text back for little. I call her. She is like ok yeah, talking in that manner. She says she doesn't really want to talk. I said ok we can talk about it later but still say some little things. I say you want to say something, she says I don't really want to two right now. I'm like ok bye then. Ans she says bye. Now I'm seriously wonder how she could turn the tables to make me feel bad. Also what I said that made her mad. 
LOL women are master manipulators.  Trust me this is worth the read. If you get into the habit of her turning the tides on you now, it'll happen forever. Trust me, this is worth breaking up over.  If she refuses to break that habit, she will make you miserable.

My advice: hold them to what they say.   They say they're fine? Ok, I'll take you at your word. Don't play dumb. Play hard.

Example:  You say, "what's wrong?"  She says "nothing" which depending on tone means she's mad.  Of course you give her a second chance and ask "are you sure?"  She says yes.  And this is where you need to make your point. I usually go along the lines of "Ok, is nothing really wrong or is this something you need to talk about later?"  At that point if she says something stupid like "I'm fine" or "Just drop it," you do exactly that.  You drop it.  Never mention it again. Not just that, but let her know that she had her chance and she better never in her entire lifetime even think about maybe possibly bringing it up at a later time.  And hold her ass to that. If she tries bringing it up later, shut her ass down quick. Put on your daddy voice and shut that down immediately.  You let her know she relinquished the right to bring it up.  You let her know that you communicate like an adult and you won't tolerate that basic bitch method of communication. 

Trust me b, this won't be easy at first. You gotta be a cold hearted mf'er at first. But it pays off in the end because she'll be a lot less manipulative and a lot more up front with her feelings so you're not playing guessing games and she's not playing mind games on a whim because she's really mad at her mom or something but wants to take it out on someone.   Break that habit NOW. 

About the apology, it's up to you if you wanna stick to your guns. But if you do apologize, just let her know that is' bad to get you in the habit of giving fake apologies since you have nothing to apologize for.
my nigga exactly the type of shit she does. I'm fine im like youre not fine want to talk about it later and shes like i guess. Before she would be like i'm fine and i'd just go with it and later she would be mad that i didnt notice anything was wrong. I'm like fuck if i ask you if anything is wrong just say it dont tell me you good. it's getting better but imma just be a little colder like you said. 
August 28, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
Josh.

agree on pursuing it, 2-3 years isn't that big of a deal

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 29, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
macklemore

I've been dating a girl for about 3 months, but I'm about to leave for college in 3 weeks to start my freshman year. Should we try staying together? My college is about 3 hours away and I'm gonna come back one weekend per month to visit. Any thoughts would be appreciated
August 29, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
unoedoe

First day of class so my simpin/thrist is on a whole nother level but i'm trying to do some early scouting. I get there early and sit down in the back. This girl comes and sits right next to me, even initiates contact. Convo seemed pretty chill she seemed to get into it. We talked before class and during the break (its one of those 3 hour night classes). As soon as class ends though she bolts the fuck out of there-doesn't say a word??
August 29, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

I've been dating a girl for about 3 months, but I'm about to leave for college in 3 weeks to start my freshman year. Should we try staying together? My college is about 3 hours away and I'm gonna come back one weekend per month to visit. Any thoughts would be appreciated

long distance relationships dont work EVER
First day of class so my simpin/thrist is on a whole nother level but i'm trying to do some early scouting. I get there early and sit down in the back. This girl comes and sits right next to me, even initiates contact. Convo seemed pretty chill she seemed to get into it. We talked before class and during the break (its one of those 3 hour night classes). As soon as class ends though she bolts the fuck out of there-doesn't say a word??

im confused bro, u think every girl that looks at you and initiates a convo likes u? nah b she just prob took your'e conversations as chatting nothing more than that
August 29, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Mr_Chukes

Does anybody else's girl bring up events that got her mad before and try to talk about them again all mad? What do you do? I try to talk but if we talked about it before I just bring up what we said before ans say we talked about this. My girl got super mad after thst and just texted me ok whatever. 
August 29, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
paulywalnuts

So recently my girl has really been trippin about me moving away to college this semester. When I asked her what her concerns were exactly, she told me that she's gonna have hella sports and shit goin on and that I'll be an 1 /12 to 2 hours away so we'll see each other a lot less. It's definitely a big change from the norm since we used to go to the same school and we could chill whenever, but now I won't be around for days or even weeks at a time so she's buggin. I wish it was as simple as just tellin her some assuring combination of words and everything being cool, but it ain't that easy

what inevitably happens is one person meets someone else, then gets resentful they are in a relationship, because naturally they want to fool around without having to break up or break the others heart.  so they either cheat, or they hold a resentment that they're in a long distance relationship.  both means death of a relationship whether it be a quick or slow death
Wrong. I'm in successful relationship that started as a long distance relationship.  Trust me, it works. Also HB's very own goat and karlawinslow ended up tying the knot and they were international b. He was in Toronto and she was in Arizona.  

They do work.  It's just low percentage.  It works more for adults because adults are less needy. Adults have their own lives, work, hobbies, etc.  

It's even lower percentage for college students.  Nigs haven't even started living life yet and want to drink it all in.  So dude above me said, you start to resent each other because you want to experience all of life even if it means experiencing other people.   I'm of the belief that if it's meant to be you let it go and it'll come back.  It's happened to me.  Just end on good terms, stay in touch, make no obligations. Control your jealousy. 
you are right.  long distance relationships can work if you are a grown up.  
i should have clarified, because, of course, they can work.  when he mentioned college though, and going to school apart from each other, i still think it's just game over.  i could list example after example of this, but i'm just going to use the most recent one i have from personal experience.

my girlfriend studied abroad in Rome for a semester.  4 months.  this almost doesn't even count as a long distance thing because it's such a short amount of time, literally 100 days she was gone.  in that time period, every person in her class that had a significant other that they left behind, broke up.  usually pretty quickly.  i think the problem is that they don't really know what commitment means when it gets difficult, and they aren't prepared to stick around when the relationship gets tested.  I know that Mia and I were able to stay together for 2 simple reasons.  1.  I am a lot older than her, I am an actual adult.  I have been through the bullshit relationships already and I am in love and committed to this one girl.  2.  I don't drink. my head is on straight, every decision i make is a sober decision.  i dont put myself in tempting situations, i.e. around drunk women with a girlfriend 10,000 miles away.    

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

August 29, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
paulywalnuts

Does anybody else's girl bring up events that got her mad before and try to talk about them again all mad? What do you do? I try to talk but if we talked about it before I just bring up what we said before ans say we talked about this. My girl got super mad after thst and just texted me ok whatever. 
all the time dude.  women hold onto shit, whereas men are able to move on and let it go.  it's why we can make up with our friends so quickly after a fight.  we just say, hey, this is stupid to get mad about, i'm not going to let it ruin my day, and it's cool.  

every time we fight, she brings up the same things over and over, the stupid lies, the reasons she can't trust me, and it's all absolute bullshit.  just when i think there is closure, it gets brought up again and i have to fight on it...again...

August 29, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
The Ders

i should have clarified, because, of course, they can work.  when he mentioned college though, and going to school apart from each other, i still think it's just game over.  i could list example after example of this, but i'm just going to use the most recent one i have from personal experience.

my girlfriend studied abroad in Rome for a semester.  4 months.  this almost doesn't even count as a long distance thing because it's such a short amount of time, literally 100 days she was gone.  in that time period, every person in her class that had a significant other that they left behind, broke up.  usually pretty quickly.  i think the problem is that they don't really know what commitment means when it gets difficult, and they aren't prepared to stick around when the relationship gets tested.  I know that Mia and I were able to stay together for 2 simple reasons.  1.  I am a lot older than her, I am an actual adult.  I have been through the bullshit relationships already and I am in love and committed to this one girl.  2.  I don't drink. my head is on straight, every decision i make is a sober decision.  i dont put myself in tempting situations, i.e. around drunk women with a girlfriend 10,000 miles away.    
Props to you Pauly, I don't think people nowadays know what commitment means, people treat relationships like fastood

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

August 30, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
paulywalnuts

So i've been having trouble keeping a girl interested. The first few weeks, she would always initiate text conversations and we connected really well. I could tell she was interested in me. We had a good first date and kept in contact. We planned to go out on a second date but she stood me up and the next few dates we were in limited contact. It seems like I'm always the one starting conversations now. Yesterday, out of the blue she reschedules our date, which is a good sign. But i'm looking for a Long-term relationship with her, how do i keep her interested prior to and after that second date.
you're either a good fit for each other, or your aren't.  i know how that is, looking to simp in a relationship, but you got to just be yourself and give her a chance to like you for who you really are.  i hate to be the bearer of bad news and don't want to start shit where there isn't, but i had a friend in a similar situation, and it sounds like shes dating someone else, or seeing someone else at the same time, which is well within her rights and you should respect that decision.  

keep her interested prior to and after the second date?  why don't you plan something fun that you can both look forward to, so she knows that you're a fun guy that knows how to treat a girl right and show her a good time?  if she is excited for the date then suddenly you have become an exciting person in her eyes.  boost.  after the second date?  send her flowers or chocolates or some small gift, tell her you had a good time and want to take her out to ______ or go do ________ next time.  

August 30, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
lonelykiddooo

im so lonely...........10char
August 30, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
dmwalking

4 months is a long time in college months brother.  LOL.  Surviving that is no easy task. 

I remember when I was like 22, I left my girl of 3 years when I moved to NYC for a bit cuz I knew damn well I wasn't gonna be faithful. No damn way. I already knew where I was gonna be, who I was gonna be around, and there was this 10x badder chick that I'd be working with pretty much every day.  I'm like, I'm a keep it all the way 100.  I broke up with her. And in the end it was the best decision of my life. First I got to enjoy the new girl without having to feel guilty, but also the old girl did not handle young adulthood well. She went crazy and got OD fat.  I dodged a major bullet. 

August 31, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
trippymayne

first time asking for advice on here but here it goes, i started my freshman year of college last week, and one of my roommates best friends is this super hot girl. When i first met her i knew she had a boyfriend so I was like fuck it. But then she comes up too our dorm room and she's eyeing the shit outta me, and laughing at everything i say. So i got her number at what not. Then after she leaves my other roommate was like "bro your in, she's into you." Then last night we all hung out again and she kept looking at me so I texted her shortly afterwards. Then I found out her boyfriend is some brown hipster faggot, and their relationship is going downhill fast. then this morning I see her boyfriend in the elevator, and he asks me for advice, and by now I'm totally trying to get at this girl, and I basically tell him too break it off with her. 

So what I wanna know is, was that a dick move telling him that? and should I wait too make a move until she breaks up with him or move now?
August 31, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
ManyHenny

first time asking for advice on here but here it goes, i started my freshman year of college last week, and one of my roommates best friends is this super hot girl. When i first met her i knew she had a boyfriend so I was like fuck it. But then she comes up too our dorm room and she's eyeing the shit outta me, and laughing at everything i say. So i got her number at what not. Then after she leaves my other roommate was like "bro your in, she's into you." Then last night we all hung out again and she kept looking at me so I texted her shortly afterwards. Then I found out her boyfriend is some brown hipster faggot, and their relationship is going downhill fast. then this morning I see her boyfriend in the elevator, and he asks me for advice, and by now I'm totally trying to get at this girl, and I basically tell him too break it off with her. 

So what I wanna know is, was that a dick move telling him that? and should I wait too make a move until she breaks up with him or move now?
You guys all hung out (her bf, you, and her)?

No use in wondering if it was a wrong move. You just took the opportunity, but definitely wait until they break up.
August 31, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
halfbaked

On the right track. Start planting those seeds in her mind lowkey. But forreal. Fuck her bf. Its not like your his homie. Worlds a vicious circle. Just dont give him advice if you really gonna feel that bad about taking his girl. 

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

August 31, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
trippymayne

On the right track. Start planting those seeds in her mind lowkey. But forreal. Fuck her bf. Its not like your his homie. Worlds a vicious circle. Just dont give him advice if you really gonna feel that bad about taking his girl.

You guys all hung out (her bf, you, and her)?

No use in wondering if it was a wrong move. You just took the opportunity, but definitely wait until they break up.
oh no, it was me, her and like a couple friends. But he doesn't know I'm trying too get at her.
August 31, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
trippymayne

I mean i've tried too be cool to this dude just so he won't even think i'm remotely interested in her. 
But imma try the whole he doesn't care about you, you deserve better. 
I appreciate the advice though, thanks
August 31, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
halfbaked

highly doubt its gonna work mang. I just broke up with my girl "ex" cause shes going away to school. I knew this was gonna happen. I feel like i have "emotional" or "attachment" problems cause i feel like everytime she was with me everything was straight but when i dip. OH LAWD. A nigga aint tryna text all day. Not tryna sit by the phone all day and holidays never that special to me. I was just wild with it. Flirting, almost and basically got caught cheating. And she still stayed. I just felt like i wanted to do my own thing. Towards the end i was just putting up with all the bullshit just for the easy smash and head. Now that shes gone shes tryna get shit back but im like nah. I know if im like that when shes in the area then im really gonna give a fuckless when shes gone. Its weird cause shes wifey material. Like LEGIT wifey material. Like do a nigga hw. Cook for a nigga. Head/sex on the reg. Shit was cool . Shit like that makes a nigga think like wtf do i really want. Felt like it was all lust on my part at times cause of the whole attachment thing. Shes got her own place and everything, makes stacks for babysitting razz. Everything set. Like i can see myself starting a fam with this chick. But yet still cant commit. Shit is weird. Breakup was a little tricky but i think i still managed to keep things afloat for the future. She lowkey hates me thought but hoes gon be hoes. They gonna get over it with time.  Only part of me that feels bad is that its shit like this that makes good girls go bad or whatever. Not even tryna brag or gloat but its just the reality of the situation. 

August 31, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
halfbaked

I mean i've tried too be cool to this dude just so he won't even think i'm remotely interested in her. 
But imma try the whole he doesn't care about you, you deserve better. 
I appreciate the advice though, thanks
Nah fuck that. Being cool with him is only gonna make you look bad in the end. You gonna be know as the nigga who stole yo boys gf. Shit might cause altercations between niggas. And if he finds out before you do pull a robbery then hes still gonna be mad and prob try to scrap if he has any manhood at all. You should straightup be like yo fuck that nigga. Lets go out this weekend type shit but make your intentions clear. Bitches like the directness and openness. I guess it shows confidence of something. Always worked for me. 

Please login first to reply.