August 9, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
veryrareandbased

Yeah, crushing for about 2-3 months? some shit like that. 
when yall say lay low, should i cut her off completely or still text her up occasionally? i really fucked up for going overboard on the simping shittt 

i talk to this other girl but were still in level 1 process.

EDIT: Im on and off with this girl tbh but I feel after the date we had it boosted my progress, but shit mans over simped. 

how do yall manage to not get the other dudes trying to talk to the girl youre tryna get ? shit always gets me cause i took enough L's from that.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

August 9, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
FailedPrayer

when yall say lay low, should i cut her off completely or still text her up occasionally? i really fucked up for going overboard on the simping shittt
Cut her off completely. No contact, no texts, nothing.

You're too busy to be waiting around for her. Give her the gift of missing you.
August 9, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
De Niro

I was thinking bout this girl I've been having a crush on for ages and for some reason I just grew a pair of balls and asked her for her number on instagram using that "lets catch up" bullshit so I text her for a while and started catching up with her and to be honest a nigga was simping a little but she said her birthday was coming up and when she gets her license, she said we should hang out, keep in mind this is my first time actually having a conversation with her for ages so im kind of surprised , so I say, "yea we should" and started talking to her a bit more and I say we should "catch a movie a together", and she says "if ya want" but me a dumbass I didnt quite think it thru and i say, "fuuuck I dont have a ride" so she says it's alright and we start conversing  a bit more and then I ask her if she is free on Friday to catch a flick but she said she has this program she has to go to, so I asked if Saturday was fine and she responded with  "I'll see" so I said fosho and I kinda wanted to end the convo there after some small talk and I said good night and some simp shit lol but she said, "you going to bed already?" and I say, "nah, I thought you were going to bed?" and she responded saying her sleeping schedule is fucked up and she cant sleep until round 3 or 4am. she kinda teased me say something like, "if you dont want to talk that cool...lol" and I responded saying cool lets talk then and we ended up talking tell 3:30 am and she sent me a text first saying good morning and shit. what mistakes did I make? and what should I do for the future? and can you guys give me some pointers? I have been knowing her for a long time and we always talked to each other so much back at school but for 3 years I have never really spoken to her tell now, I shortened my story a lot cuz I didn't feel like typing it detail by detail btw
August 9, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
thrillmatic

i talk to this other girl but were still in level 1 process.

how do yall manage to not get the other dudes trying to talk to the girl youre tryna get ? shit always gets me cause i took enough L's from that.
Outcome independence. Don't let someone else's actions affect your own, 9/10 they don't. If they want to talk to her, let them talk to her. Once again, find other ventures to occupy your time. If she notices you're talking to plenty of girls, she may become more interested in you. If those girls give you signs of interest, and those girls look better than the first girl, then your first girl WILL become attracted to you. Called theory of pre-selection.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 9, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
thrillmatic

I was thinking bout this girl I've been having a crush on for ages and for some reason I just grew a pair of balls and asked her for her number on instagram using that "lets catch up" bullshit so I text her for a while and started catching up with her and to be honest a nigga was simping a little but she said her birthday was coming up and when she gets her license, she said we should hang out, keep in mind this is my first time actually having a conversation with her for ages so im kind of surprised , so I say, "yea we should" and started talking to her a bit more and I say we should "catch a movie a together", and she says "if ya want" but me a dumbass I didnt quite think it thru and i say, "fuuuck I dont have a ride" so she says it's alright and we start conversing  a bit more and then I ask her if she is free on Friday to catch a flick but she said she has this program she has to go to, so I asked if Saturday was fine and she responded with  "I'll see" so I said fosho and I kinda wanted to end the convo there after some small talk and I said good night and some simp shit lol but she said, "you going to bed already?" and I say, "nah, I thought you were going to bed?" and she responded saying her sleeping schedule is fucked up and she cant sleep until round 3 or 4am. she kinda teased me say something like, "if you dont want to talk that cool...lol" and I responded saying cool lets talk then and we ended up talking tell 3:30 am and she sent me a text first saying good morning and shit. what mistakes did I make? and what should I do for the future? and can you guys give me some pointers? I have been knowing her for a long time and we always talked to each other so much back at school but for 3 years I have never really spoken to her tell now, I shortened my story a lot cuz I didn't feel like typing it detail by detail btw
PMed you, not trying to clutter this thread

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 9, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
De Niro

PMed you, not trying to clutter this thread
alright fam
August 9, 2013 @ 10:04 AM
Dino Spumoni

Damn, this got me thinking. I'm gonna try the subtle touching next time I see her. Although I'm not sure I can be sensual right off the bat since it will probably be in front of some of her family members and that might not look too good (she lives at home). They're Jamaican and pretty damn strict from what she tells me. But I'm thinking maybe I'll hold her hand when we're close and put my arm around her when we're a bit closer (that's a definite if we see another movie).

I haven't texted her in over 48 hours and I'm gonna wait until AT LEAST tomorrow before I do again (we discussed getting together this Friday so we'll have to nail down some definite plans at some point). But I realized that I always initiate the conversation, and I don't even really text her that often compared to other people. Part of me still wonders if that's a bad sign.

Thanks for the advice fam. Any other insight is welcome. No more slam pigs for me, this is a dope girl and I don't wanna fuck things up with her lol.
How quickly does she respond? How quickly do you respond? Who ends the text conversations?

I'm not the one reading your texts, so I can't give specifics, but the best I can say is don't be needy. Limit texts to 5-6 per day, and be quick in planning meetings with her. Double your response time according to her response time. Don't make sexual texts unless as a supplement to what you've proven to her in person. In other words, do not be suggestive unless you've already made her comfortable via touching and the other petty things that constitute flirting. Don't make blatant sexual statements unless you've penetrated one hole or another. Know when to end the text conversations, and keep her waiting a day or two. Prove to her you have better things to do than orbit around her 24/7. The fact that you don't talk to her often is actually a good thing.

I have a Lebanese girl who was in my high school graduating class, just finished her undergraduate program at USC. If we text each other, I playfully insult her and she doesn't reply? She won't hear from me for a month or so. If she attacks back with her own insult? Two months. She knows the deal. Typically, if I end a conversation, I'll wait anywhere from 3-7 days later then call her during a low-traffic period of the day (typically at night). I won't text her because they she has time to think about how to reply, whereas a call is too spontaneous and doesn't allow her to produce a "front". She can't prepare herself and since I am calling her I have her attention and can control the conversation. I hear the following during our conversations, and when I do, my dick gets harder and harder:

"Oh, I've been thinking about you all week."
(I make a general statement) Her: "Me too!" (in agreement)
"Want to know what I think about that?" (If your girl says that to you, tell her "no", great way to catch her off-guard and keep her guessing, she'll know you're joking)
"That's (insert positive adjective here)!"
"How is (she mentions past activity you were involved in)?" (This is the best, she's trying to force conversation by summoning your interests, not hers)

Since you're white, it helps to also look like Timberlake or Thicke.
I look a bit like DiCaprio actually cool

We're supposed to watch the Patriots game tonight (we're both fans) at Buffalo Wild Wings. But last night we texted a bit and she said, "I'm still shocked you'd come all the way out here" (she's an hour drive from me currently). I said "why wouldn't I?" and she replied, "Cause it's so far. I think it's unnecessary lol that's why I'm so iffy. Now if I were back at school, that's a lot more reasonable to me." I said, "Well I want to see you again smile " and I told her she was worth it.

Now I don't know whether she's trying to gauge my interest or if this is her way of saying "You shouldn't want me because I don't want you" (I've gotten it in the past from others). I'm worried I might be getting the friend zone speech tonight.
August 9, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
thrillmatic

Now I don't know whether she's trying to gauge my interest or if this is her way of saying "You shouldn't want me because I don't want you" (I've gotten it in the past from others). I'm worried I might be getting the friend zone speech tonight.
Goes both ways homie. She could see you as a platonic friend, but she may think of your efforts as inconvenient. I can't pick up feelings from texts in most cases. just go see her. you'll know from her reception of you, whether or not she's interested

and don't use smileys. breaks sexual tension. you have to come off as serious in your messages, but not angry

if she makes a joke, don't do "lol" do "lhh" (laughing hella hard) the hood bitches I know do that shit) if she's black and doesn't know that abbreviation she may be more used to being around white people than you can assume

i'd prefer you don't type either but not in this case

August 9, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

So There's This GIrl At Work I Kinda Like She's cute and i think she's kinda pretty. 
But she has a boyfriend
There's Times where we talk she calls me insult names nothing that has to do with profanity but dumb shit 
like dummy head and stupid stuff like that shit girls would do. 
We always make eye contact and shit at work
i mess around with her by leave her hanging and shit one time i jokingly said she was a bitch( i dont work with her enough mind you to actually confirm my statement) we work in different sections but it obviously made her feel insecure and was asking why and i just ignored her and walked off.

Yesterday i caught her in the break room and was talking with her for a little insued a conversation with her and shit but was a little occupied with her stupid minion game so i sat down next to her just talking and shit and she said something about me being weird. I didnt say anything nor did i really care. i was just like whatever fuck this bitch so i got up and started walking away. Then she was all like Noooo Wait Your Leaving Me Here Alone?

i told her i went back to get my lunch bag cuz my mom will get mad at me. she laughed and told her what my mom tells me in spanish. she was super shocked i spoke spanish that i dont even look mexican or whatever and talked a little more. her break was over and had to go so i just dipped.

i dunno what to think of this. i like her i wanna get all up in them goods. but i also would enjoy taking this girl out. lol

what do you guys think? thanks Hb fam
But shes taken lol
August 9, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
Pantic

lmaaaoooo itsjem ur not "getting up in them goods" or gonna enjoy taking that girl out... I've literally never heard of anyone handling themself that awkward around a girl.
Unless you look like a fitness model AND her boyfriend is a broke meth addict, theres a bigger chance that you can learn to fly, than getting with that girl.
August 10, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
veryrareandbased

so the girl i was talking about earlier ended up late replying to me....and i ended up replying back. my thirst level is high on this one, fam. i cant just ignore her. shit is tough b. imma try one more time. i highly doubt the play of having her missing me will work, this girl has enough guys chasing after her, including me.

might i add I'm not the type of dude who be talking to more than 2 girls, b

August 10, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
Dino Spumoni

Goes both ways homie. She could see you as a platonic friend, but she may think of your efforts as inconvenient. I can't pick up feelings from texts in most cases. just go see her. you'll know from her reception of you, whether or not she's interested

and don't use smileys. breaks sexual tension. you have to come off as serious in your messages, but not angry

if she makes a joke, don't do "lol" do "lhh" (laughing hella hard) the hood bitches I know do that shit) if she's black and doesn't know that abbreviation she may be more used to being around white people than you can assume

i'd prefer you don't type either but not in this case
Big ups for all the insight. THRILLMATIC FOR MOD

Last night was pretty strange tbh. The date itself was basic. Nothing much in the way of signals. When we went back to her house there were a bunch of her cousins there and shit, and I don't know if she was expecting that. The ones I met were really cool to me. It ended up just being the two of us, her sister and one of her cousins sitting in the living room doing nothing. The cousin asked me what I was doing now that I've graduated, and then she made it a point to note that she already knew of my graduation, like letting me know that this girl talks about me. I told her about the job I got recently and how I'm getting this nice salary and benefits and she said I'll be able to take the girl to nicer places now. Later on she said, "I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you."

But the girl would barely even acknowledge me while I was there. She spent a lot of the time showing vine videos to her cousin and laughing her ass off to them. It was almost like she was shy or even inexperienced with dating. I still have never seen her bedroom (I don't even know the layout of the house). It's cool if that's moving too quick for her, but I was disappointed that she couldn't at least pull me aside for a just a moment of privacy. She eventually ushered me out of the house and sent me on my way, because apparently her cousin wanted to go to 7-11 for a slurpee and wanted her to go with (yeah I dunno). She hugged me goodbye and gave me one of those fake ass Hollywood cheek kisses, which is less than what I got last time. I get that she might have been uncomfortable kissing me in front of family, but like I said, just a moment of privacy would have been nice (she knows the house, I don't).

I texted her when I got home and she said, "It was really nice hanging with you. My cousin and sister think you're really sweet. I agree." I told her I had fun and wished we could have chilled longer, to which she replied, "Aw no worries. Other times." But her reply to doing it again was "We'll see."

I really don't know anymore. I think I'm fairly experienced, but this might be the most confused I've ever been. She's either really inexperienced or really gaming me hard. I know you told me not to, but I'm more than a little tempted to just ask her once and for all where we stand. If I don't get a solid answer I might just have to cut her loose.
August 11, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
Tarwin

How the fuck do I move on? I broke up with my girl after she cheated on me yet I seem to be the one that cares more, I can't stop looking at her shit and trying to text her and I can't bring myself to delete her number or anytihng like that cause I get so lonely, I lost most of my friends because I fucked them off to spend time with her. I'm a mess what do I do

Edit: She's already seeing another guy after saying she want's to be single and he's an obvious downgrade, not even trying to be big headed or whatever, he genuinely is a downgrade.
August 11, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
upvote

^I would probably apologize to my friends and try to get back together with them again. And the best way to get over a break up is to try to keep yourself busy with other things. But first you got to delete her number off your phone and etc cause like the saying, "out of sight, out of mind."
August 11, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
Tarwin

Tried speakin to em, they ignore everything I say
August 11, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
unoedoe

How the fuck do I move on? I broke up with my girl after she cheated on me yet I seem to be the one that cares more, I can't stop looking at her shit and trying to text her and I can't bring myself to delete her number or anytihng like that cause I get so lonely, I lost most of my friends because I fucked them off to spend time with her. I'm a mess what do I do

Edit: She's already seeing another guy after saying she want's to be single and he's an obvious downgrade, not even trying to be big headed or whatever, he genuinely is a downgrade.
Shit sucks but give it time. Just remember you're not the only person thats ever gone through something like that. Get back on your feet and show that bitch your confident and happy without her (even if your not-its one step closer to getting your next girl). You have to get rid of everything otherwise they bring back suttle little reminders.  Contact all your old homies, if need be offer them beer/bud if that's what it takes. They lost trust with you putting them on the back burner, you've got to earn it back. If the bridges are completely burnt start befriending people at work/school.
August 11, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
Tarwin

Shit sucks but give it time. Just remember you're not the only person thats ever gone through something like that. Get back on your feet and show that bitch your confident and happy without her (even if your not-its one step closer to getting your next girl). You have to get rid of everything otherwise they bring back suttle little reminders.  Contact all your old homies, if need be offer them beer/bud if that's what it takes. They lost trust with you putting them on the back burner, you've got to earn it back. If the bridges are completely burnt start befriending people at work/school.
Yeah think there's gonna be no making it up with them, I grew up with them but we've sorta got different interests not much in common anymore, it's just nicer to have more connections
August 11, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
rosezay

Use REPCODE: BANKS at Karmaloop, Plndr BrickHarbor and MissKL for 20% OFF.

August 11, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
poldylocks

Went through a breakup, minus the cheating, and yo...... You GOTTA delete, facebook, phone number, instatwittersnap, etc..  Everything.  That's the first thing when you need to do.  If she wants to move on, cool, her loss, go occupy yourself with other stuff like @upvote said.

I kept (sometimes still do) thinking about the girl, and deleting her and her sister from all my shit helped put her out of mind for sure.  It was impossible to move on when I was still hung up on the idea that maybe she would change her mind, and maybe we'd get back together.  Writing in a journal was one of my coping mechanisms; when I write, I work on getting all my thoughts out, whatever it was that set me off that particular day.

I dunno about all that stuff I wrote second, but you gotta delete her from the other stuff, for your own good/sanity.

bitch.

August 11, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
DeadLikeSeal

suspended

Aye help me out HB fam. 

Last year this girl from Cali moved to my neighborhood. A fine ass latina chick. Recently though she's been talking to one of my homies but he just wants to smash but i'm trying to make this a real thing. You know? I really care about this girl like no other I have ever met, swear to God i listen to Drake more than I use to. She says she's tired of meeting dudes that just want to smash and leave though

Should I just tell her my nigga doesn't want anything serious or should I just let it play out and catch her off the flip?

I need answers for real.
August 11, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
malik58

suspended

all these girls in my city are typical high school white girls b. always tweeting about the beach Taco Bell and whatever bullshit they into. swear we ain't got no other race than white girls here bruh, other than the occasional ratchet black girl. I play football for my hs so I'm not a loner or anything, but I'm like the only one in my school who fucks with and is really into music art and fashion (not like I'd want a career in it or something) but I just like it, and I can't open up and get into a relationship with a bitch unless we share the same interests and shit. it sucks not being able to talk bout what you love with anyone cause they don't know anything about it. fuck. I'm tired of seeing all these fuckboy ass white girls around here man. damn

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

August 11, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
De Niro

so the girl i was talking about earlier ended up late replying to me....and i ended up replying back. my thirst level is high on this one, fam. i cant just ignore her. shit is tough b. imma try one more time. i highly doubt the play of having her missing me will work, this girl has enough guys chasing after her, including me.

might i add I'm not the type of dude who be talking to more than 2 girls, b
I fucking feel you b, I'm thirsting hard on this girl who always has niggas hitting her up on the reg just to get at her, I'm in your exact position right now fam, I'm trying not to reply to her snapchats, texts, etc but its hard. I always talk shit about those simp niggas but im kinda simping on this girl too, saying shit like, "you're far from ugly, you're gorgeous," like what the fuck was I thinking?

@Dino I tried hitting up the same girl I was talking about on a date but she said that, "I'll see" shit too then we changed the subject, but a big problem with that is I asked on Wednesday and it was this coming Saturday and she gave me no response on any of the days leading up to Saturday , so she left a nigga hanging sad
August 11, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yo wtf, this incident is pathetic and revolves around the internet but yeah yall can read it and laugh, its not too serious, especially relative to your situations

Some girl on twitter I follow, very pretty etc, so she asks people to ask her questions on ask.fm as usual. So I thought yeah why not, I start asking questions, at the same time another guy is asksing her stuff as well. So this guys asking these thirsty questions, continually asking why she didn't follow him back. Meanwhile I'm just asking about her in general whilst popping some jokes. Eventually I'm like yeah imma leave it so i basically wish her luck in life and she comments 'Why you gotta be anonymous ( cool', bear in mind this is to MY comment. Lol this other guy that was asking her stuff jumps in and says i'm anonymous becasue you didn't follow back

Looool this guy basically slipped in and stole the moment, obviously because its anonymous she thought his comments were mine etc

But yeah abit of a pointless story, there should be a moral in there somewhere. Probably something cliche like if you want something go grab it
August 11, 2013 @ 01:42 PM
veryrareandbased

^ Real niggas never go anonymous. you let these bitches know who you are from the get go even if youre taking the L or W

August 11, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

But how though? I guess I couldve got her to follow back and dm'd her
August 11, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yo im such a simp, wtf

Im starting to realise it now lol
August 12, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
Relax.

10char    
August 12, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
Pantic

They don't work. There, schooled.
August 12, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
darkseid

What do you guys think about talking to a girl that just got out of a relationship?

She's my sister's friend and I don't know her at all if that matters. 

Pretty Young Thug

August 20, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
veryrareandbased

One of my friends from highschool died in a tragic car crash 2 nights ago. I wasn't as close with her as much as the people im cool with but she was a good friend, going to the crash site & dropping off flowers to visting her parents made me realize how much she affected so many people just by her positive attitude, and no matter who you were she'll treat you like family. when I used to walk the hallways of my school going to class, every party i went to she'd was always have a smile. she was only 19 & her birthday is just next month, and i just remembered people already planning her party.

This isnt just post about my sorrow , it made me realize that life is truly short, enjoy every moment, dont take things for granted. love everyone, appreciate everyone no matter who they are, appreciate life because in a split second it can all change. 

Rest In Paradise, Bhaarti Sharma.

Please login first to reply.