The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

February 05, 2013 @ 22:48:57
Don't come to this thread often cuz some of these posts be convoluted as fuck.

Just wondering, if a girl is always giggling around you, is that an indicator that she's down? One I know in particular always finds herself acting as such while in my presence. Don't know why. I'm a serious looking dark-skinned nigga. She can't be laughing at my appearance, my pea coat is new and I'm not ashy. I don't make jokes very often either.
idk if that means she's down bro. could just mean she's high.
February 05, 2013 @ 23:04:30

Just wondering, if a girl is always giggling around you, is that an indicator that she's down? One I know in particular always finds herself acting as such while in my presence. Don't know why. I'm a serious looking dark-skinned nigga. She can't be laughing at my appearance, my pea coat is new and I'm not ashy. I don't make jokes very often either.
I doubt that she inhales. Other suggestions?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 06, 2013 @ 00:55:28

I doubt that she inhales. Other suggestions?
Just fuck her with your peacoat on.

Shoutout to K BOOG.
February 06, 2013 @ 03:50:51
lol Y'all niggas are anything but resourceful.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 06, 2013 @ 04:45:01

yes she is feeling u. if she laughing at shit that aint funny. but if she just laughing at u when u aint even talking then either she heard a rumour about u or some shit and mocking u. but u said u dont make jokes so she most likely digging u shorty. they know wat they doing

17000 ferrari

February 10, 2013 @ 22:22:12
Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 12, 2013 @ 18:28:36
Another lil something I was wondering about:

How do you let her know she got it goin on without coming off as thirsty?

February 12, 2013 @ 20:14:12
Yo so I'm at this going away party for a friend of mine and this chick I really like phones me to go to the restroom and I see her there crying, of all her friends at that party she calls me to comfort her. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to these type of shit so I'm wondering am I in the friend zone or not? she started telling me about her personal life, and how she hates her ex, and that 1 of her friends called her a beggar that night, which isn't true lol. I'm 21 and shes 25 if that matters. :|
February 12, 2013 @ 20:51:36
Bruh i got one tip for you, go fuck some other bitch and forget that one.
First off, yea you are friendzoned bigtime. If a girl is feeling you, and you havent even smashed yet, she would never let you see her sitting at a damn toilet crying.

Second off, who wants to deal with a damn bitch thats already crying about her problems when you aren't even dating her? Imagine the amount of bullshit you are gonna have to live with if you did end up with her.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:02:00
Shouts out to the people in this thread.

It's dope how niggas here offer legitimate and insightful advice, keep trolling to a minimum, and keep shit positive the majority of the time. I check this shit every once in a while and have learned a lot of things that I wish I knew when I was younger. This is HB at its best.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:52:20
I'm with Pantic on that one zamn 
February 13, 2013 @ 04:50:30
Finna go on my first year of college real soon.

any advice y'all can give a man on how to stay focused, pullin girls etc. ?

hansum is 4ever

February 13, 2013 @ 05:29:41

always borrow someone's pencil

:0

February 13, 2013 @ 05:47:23

make sure you dorm and commuting is not the business

Be about it

February 14, 2013 @ 01:29:29
February 14, 2013 @ 01:32:34
February 15, 2013 @ 05:12:48
Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?
I know this sounds fucking retarded but any advice for my problem?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 15, 2013 @ 05:20:56
I know this sounds fucking retarded but any advice for my problem?
Stop talking to her for awhile
February 16, 2013 @ 03:02:22
Well my girlfriend has pretty strict parents I mean I haven't even been in her room. The thing is, I am 20 ans she is 19. We have been together for 10 months. We just started getting sexual. Today we got into it and I took off one condom I thought I put it in the trash next to my desk. I couldn't find it after so I said I would look for it. Well my girlfriend went home. Her mom tells her to get in the car as soon as she gets home. They rush off. Then when getting out of the car her mom grabs her purse and nothing else but that condom I couldn't find. Her mom ask her what is this? My girlfriend texted me this a few minutes ago. What should I do?
February 16, 2013 @ 03:10:43
Shouts out to the people in this thread.

It's dope how niggas here offer legitimate and insightful advice, keep trolling to a minimum, and keep shit positive the majority of the time. I check this shit every once in a while and have learned a lot of things that I wish I knew when I was younger. This is HB at its best.
shut up bitch nigga.
February 16, 2013 @ 03:13:41
Well my girlfriend has pretty strict parents I mean I haven't even been in her room. The thing is, I am 20 ans she is 19. We have been together for 10 months. We just started getting sexual. Today we got into it and I took off one condom I thought I put it in the trash next to my desk. I couldn't find it after so I said I would look for it. Well my girlfriend went home. Her mom tells her to get in the car as soon as she gets home. They rush off. Then when getting out of the car her mom grabs her purse and nothing else but that condom I couldn't find. Her mom ask her what is this? My girlfriend texted me this a few minutes ago. What should I do?

wtf she brought ur used condom home? ew
February 16, 2013 @ 03:38:25

It stuck to her  she didn't  know her mom found it in the back seat. 
February 16, 2013 @ 03:44:28

wait what? u just said it was in the trash
February 16, 2013 @ 03:49:43

wait what? u just said it was in the trash
I said I thought I put it in the trash. Most have missed and somehow it got stuck on her. It's cool tight now though. Her dad is just giving her the cold shoulder. 
February 16, 2013 @ 04:31:44
bahaha! imo parents should be glad shes using protection if shes gonna be active
February 16, 2013 @ 05:27:32
lol shes 19 ur 20 and didn't bone for 10 months. Rough. I thought people we done with that shit by age 17 or 18 latest. That over protected lifestyle.
February 16, 2013 @ 05:58:40
lol shes 19 ur 20 and didn't bone for 10 months. Rough. I thought people we done with that shit by age 17 or 18 latest. That over protected lifestyle.
Why do you think most girls turn into ho's in college?
March 04, 2013 @ 23:53:31
^ cause they realize all they want is the d.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

March 04, 2013 @ 23:59:46
Ok its been almost 2 months, go for it?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

March 05, 2013 @ 00:20:51
Please login first to reply.
x