Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
July 20, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
PopbottlesMVP

all of you virgin/sus niggas need to look at 60 Years Of Challenge. It's on the Internet. Great pdf book teaching you how to seduce women. Makes strong points like how you should shut the fuck up and let women talk to they are proving themselves t\so you. Be very touchy-feely with women so they know you're aggressive. Don't wait for the end of a conversation to get her number, ask spontaneously and put pressure on her rather than putting yourself in the situation where she knows you've put pressure on yourself. Eye contact. If she's enjoying her talk with you and brings up her boyfriend, don't acknowledge what she's saying, just stare and grin. Lean on one leg like dem Greek statues, the pose exudes masculinity. Think about smashing and you will exude manliness. no supplicating or making her feel comfortable, maintain sexual tension, don't pull your hand away first after shaking hers, make her break eye contact more often than you, no corny-ass down syndrome smiling, more george clooney-ish im tryna fuck grins. let her break an awkward silence, especially if you're disagreeing on an issue. if you want her to do something, make the request into a command and not a statement, subliminally makes her think you're overwhelming.

trust, there's much more, what i just typed should entice you to look at it

o yeah? how bout posting a link?
July 20, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

Inactive

lol that's so fucking stupid

just be yourself and be confident

there is no need for a guide
July 20, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
thrillmatic

10char        

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 20, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Tarwin

So I think I just got cheated on, how do I get over her, stop myself from looking at her twitter and texting her and shit, it's like a still need to know what she's doing when I'm not even with her anymore
July 21, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
michaelknight

Nvm fam I got it 
July 21, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Stellar

So I think I just got cheated on, how do I get over her, stop myself from looking at her twitter and texting her and shit, it's like a still need to know what she's doing when I'm not even with her anymore
Change the way you think/view her. 

senior citizen

July 21, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
michaelknight

^nvm she wasnt serious. Got me for a second lol
July 21, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
jamesjebbia

keep your self busy at all times and delete her number and twitter and all that shit
July 21, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
Tarwin

keep your self busy at all times and delete her number and twitter and all that shit
But one minute I'm all like "Yeah I can do this, I'll delete everything" then as soon as I realise I just go back to texting her and all that 
July 21, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
Ferri$

@Tarwin I usually get over girls by thinking of the reason we broke up. If she cheated on you, she didn't have much respect for you, so why should she still have you on the tip of her finger? She wouldn't simp over you, so why put yourself in that position of caring if she moved on before y'all even broke up..

I live every day like its my day off

July 21, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
dmwalking

Tarwin  , when you think about that girl and the way she makes you feel,  what do you think about?  Whatever your answer is, that's you're self created image of her. You want to like who you think she is. Problem is that she's a cheater. That is who she is. So unless you like that, you gotta face reality and realize that you don't really like HER. You like the idea of someone who doesn't exist. Cut her off. Find a chick who has those qualities that you like. Since you're prolly like 17 those qualities should not be hard to find.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 21, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
YoungRizal

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/johnjenkins2/Screenshot_2013-07-19-03-03-421_zps1eca7677.jpg
edit: know you niggas like pics so here ya go

gonna try to make this short, Chick only girl I've ever had feels for haven't talked in a year but the last thing she told me was she'll always love me cause I took her virginity, ya boy is starting to miss her and she's about to start college and shit so I feel like my window of opportunity is closing but I'm to proud to do something about it. should I just swallow the good old pride and take a chance?
Smash her once more before going to college. That way she will remember you 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 21, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
jamesjebbia

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/johnjenkins2/Screenshot_2013-07-19-03-03-421_zps1eca7677.jpg
edit: know you niggas like pics so here ya go

gonna try to make this short, Chick only girl I've ever had feels for haven't talked in a year but the last thing she told me was she'll always love me cause I took her virginity, ya boy is starting to miss her and she's about to start college and shit so I feel like my window of opportunity is closing but I'm to proud to do something about it. should I just swallow the good old pride and take a chance?
Smash her once more before going to college. That way she will remember you 
already hit shawty up, we should be chilling soon will post results bruh
July 21, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
Tarwin

Tarwin  , when you think about that girl and the way she makes you feel,  what do you think about?  Whatever your answer is, that's you're self created image of her. You want to like who you think she is. Problem is that she's a cheater. That is who she is. So unless you like that, you gotta face reality and realize that you don't really like HER. You like the idea of someone who doesn't exist. Cut her off. Find a chick who has those qualities that you like. Since you're prolly like 17 those qualities should not be hard to find.
Yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense, I'm 19 and it was my first real love for 3 years so I guess it's gonna be hard 
July 31, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
Dino Spumoni

What up HB family, just wanted to get your take on this...
I met this girl in a class a few months back. I liked her and I think she liked me too, but it seems like we we're both apprehensive about acting on it-- I'm white, she's black, and there's a bit of an age gap (no Jacob). I really liked her but was prepared to let her go.
But after the semester ended I really missed her and wanted to see her. I finally got to go out with her last week. To me it felt like the old feelings we're still there., and it was pretty clearly a date. We kissed at the end of the night.-, nothing monumental, no tongue, but she held my face in her hands like she had feels.
We've kept texting since then but sometimes it seems like she's avoiding me, and I'm almost worried she might be embarrassed to tell her friends about me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?
Anyway, I kinda want to tell her how I feel. I'm not about to go Drake on her, I just want to stop beating around the bush and let my intentions be known. Is this a bad idea?
August 1, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
Relax.

If you're really feelin this chick, you should definitely tell her how you feel. Sounds like she's feelin you too, so you might as well. It's better to know, than living with that "what if" feeling.
August 3, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Lemonz

I've been with my girl 6 months now. She's perfect; really cute, great personality, fun to be around, christian, and I love her a lot. But for some reason I'm getting bored of her. It's fucked up because she's everything I ever wanted but I don't know why I feel this way.
August 3, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
thrillmatic

I met this girl in a class a few months back. I liked her and I think she liked me too, but it seems like we we're both apprehensive about acting on it-- I'm white, she's black, and there's a bit of an age gap (no Jacob). I really liked her but was prepared to let her go.

But after the semester ended I really missed her and wanted to see her. I finally got to go out with her last week. To me it felt like the old feelings we're still there., and it was pretty clearly a date. We kissed at the end of the night.-, nothing monumental, no tongue, but she held my face in her hands like she had feels.

We've kept texting since then but sometimes it seems like she's avoiding me, and I'm almost worried she might be embarrassed to tell her friends about me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Anyway, I kinda want to tell her how I feel. I'm not about to go Drake on her, I just want to stop beating around the bush and let my intentions be known. Is this a bad idea?
Don't text her often. Keep her fiending for them characters. Next time you see her, touch her really sensually from the beginning, especially if she's with her friends. Show that you don't care about their perception of your while you pursue her. I don't know about the object of your affection, but most black girls want a guy who really overwhelms their womanhood with a sense of unabashed masculinity. Don't tell her how you feel. When you say something, she has to think about the words and you will grant her the power to say "no" or to negate whatever you tell her, even if she wants you, because forcing her to think will allow any and all doubts to kick in; women don't want to have to think about their attraction to other men, they want men to control their emotions and "sweep them away" (this sounds mad sus but talk to women who have read "50 Shades Of Gray" so about every other American 20-something woman, they'll tell you what I'm saying if they aren't bullshiting).

Be indirect and brief with words (say little and do not reveal your intentions) and be direct and overt with actions. When you're touching her (hugs, arm/back/ass rubs, shoulder massages, neck/cheek/lips kisses) you aren't talking to her and since women (and emasculated men) are responsive rather than imposing creatures, she will have trouble saying "no". Why? Because you didn't solicit her verbal opinion by saying something first. She could possibly push you away but when you communicate through touch the interaction is VERY subtle to the point that she cannot say "no" because she would look stupid talking while you aren't saying anything back to her. With touch you relieve her of her need to think about what you could tell her. If she has already confirmed premeditated thoughts about her lack of attraction to you, she is prepared to ward off any advance from you and will say "no" if you touch her. Assuming she likes you, women are not wired to use physical force to protect themselves (idk how female MMA fighters get the D) and if you use your body to communicate with her she will have trouble resisting if she truly wants you,.

I'm on your side assuming you have never considering raping a girl.

Game on bruh!

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 3, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
Pantic

Brehs help me out. I had a deal to hang with my girl today, but yesterday i was smoking with the boys and they convinced me to go out drinking tonight. So i tried telling my girl and now shes mad AF. How to salvage situation? Dont want another homie piping her while im out getting faded
August 3, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
thrillmatic

Brehs help me out. I had a deal to hang with my girl today, but yesterday i was smoking with the boys and they convinced me to go out drinking tonight. So i tried telling my girl and now shes mad AF. How to salvage situation? Dont want another homie piping her while im out getting faded
Always be outcome-independent, with obvious exceptions like upward social mobility, etc. In other words, don't let someone's decisions affect yours. If she chooses to fuck someone else, that's self-damage on her part. She will know her anger will bring you under her control, so don't let her feel like she has power over you. If you show her that you don't care if she's mad, she will either 1) submit to you and let you do your thing, or 2) leave you, which probably won't happen because you didn't commit a serious infraction on her (cheating usually the sole broken rule).

August 4, 2013 @ 11:24 AM
Dino Spumoni

Don't text her often. Keep her fiending for them characters. Next time you see her, touch her really sensually from the beginning, especially if she's with her friends. Show that you don't care about their perception of your while you pursue her. I don't know about the object of your affection, but most black girls want a guy who really overwhelms their womanhood with a sense of unabashed masculinity. Don't tell her how you feel. When you say something, she has to think about the words and you will grant her the power to say "no" or to negate whatever you tell her, even if she wants you, because forcing her to think will allow any and all doubts to kick in; women don't want to have to think about their attraction to other men, they want men to control their emotions and "sweep them away" (this sounds mad sus but talk to women who have read "50 Shades Of Gray" so about every other American 20-something woman, they'll tell you what I'm saying if they aren't bullshiting).

Be indirect and brief with words (say little and do not reveal your intentions) and be direct and overt with actions. When you're touching her (hugs, arm/back/ass rubs, shoulder massages, neck/cheek/lips kisses) you aren't talking to her and since women (and emasculated men) are responsive rather than imposing creatures, she will have trouble saying "no". Why? Because you didn't solicit her verbal opinion by saying something first. She could possibly push you away but when you communicate through touch the interaction is VERY subtle to the point that she cannot say "no" because she would look stupid talking while you aren't saying anything back to her. With touch you relieve her of her need to think about what you could tell her. If she has already confirmed premeditated thoughts about her lack of attraction to you, she is prepared to ward off any advance from you and will say "no" if you touch her. Assuming she likes you, women are not wired to use physical force to protect themselves (idk how female MMA fighters get the D) and if you use your body to communicate with her she will have trouble resisting if she truly wants you,.

I'm on your side assuming you have never considering raping a girl.

Game on bruh!
Damn, this got me thinking. I'm gonna try the subtle touching next time I see her. Although I'm not sure I can be sensual right off the bat since it will probably be in front of some of her family members and that might not look too good (she lives at home). They're Jamaican and pretty damn strict from what she tells me. But I'm thinking maybe I'll hold her hand when we're close and put my arm around her when we're a bit closer (that's a definite if we see another movie).

I haven't texted her in over 48 hours and I'm gonna wait until AT LEAST tomorrow before I do again (we discussed getting together this Friday so we'll have to nail down some definite plans at some point). But I realized that I always initiate the conversation, and I don't even really text her that often compared to other people. Part of me still wonders if that's a bad sign.

Thanks for the advice fam. Any other insight is welcome. No more slam pigs for me, this is a dope girl and I don't wanna fuck things up with her lol.
August 4, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
michaelknight

I don't even know what to make of this situation. 
So me and my girlfriend were talking yesterday. She was joking about not having sex until marriage. I'm like it is a little too late for that. She was like well I could not have anymore until marriage lol. I joked and said she could and I said but I miss the intimacy. She asked what I wanted I said her. She was like but you would still have me. I thought intmacy meant like close loving touch. (Side note, we haven't had sex of really cuddled like we like to because I can only go over to her house right now and she has a strict father.) she thought I meant sex by intmacy and got mad at me. When I explained I ment the touching and cuddling she just said ok. After thst she just said ok again and texted me to tell me she got home. Did I really do anything wrong?
forgot to say after she sent the message home, she ignored the rest of my text. 
August 4, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
MuffinsNightmare

I don't even know what to make of this situation. 
So me and my girlfriend were talking yesterday. She was joking about not having sex until marriage. I'm like it is a little too late for that. She was like well I could not have anymore until marriage lol. I joked and said she could and I said but I miss the intimacy. She asked what I wanted I said her. She was like but you would still have me. I thought intmacy meant like close loving touch. (Side note, we haven't had sex of really cuddled like we like to because I can only go over to her house right now and she has a strict father.) she thought I meant sex by intmacy and got mad at me. When I explained I ment the touching and cuddling she just said ok. After thst she just said ok again and texted me to tell me she got home. Did I really do anything wrong?
forgot to say after she sent the message home, she ignored the rest of my text. 
Upgrade. She's a bitch or has issues.
Most girls would have blown you for saying the intimate line.
Move on before it's too late.
Or just stock up on molly's to slip in her juice box.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 4, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

just juxed my friends bitch hahahaha its so easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she choosin
August 5, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
trapchef

I've been with my girl 6 months now. She's perfect; really cute, great personality, fun to be around, christian, and I love her a lot. But for some reason I'm getting bored of her. It's fucked up because she's everything I ever wanted but I don't know why I feel this way.
It's because theres no chase
August 5, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
B Low Brown

Yea once you get a girl & she gives herself to you emotionally & physically you're gonna eventually get bored. It's whether or not you like her enough to stay with her that determines if she's the future wife or not 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 5, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
thrillmatic

Damn, this got me thinking. I'm gonna try the subtle touching next time I see her. Although I'm not sure I can be sensual right off the bat since it will probably be in front of some of her family members and that might not look too good (she lives at home). They're Jamaican and pretty damn strict from what she tells me. But I'm thinking maybe I'll hold her hand when we're close and put my arm around her when we're a bit closer (that's a definite if we see another movie).

I haven't texted her in over 48 hours and I'm gonna wait until AT LEAST tomorrow before I do again (we discussed getting together this Friday so we'll have to nail down some definite plans at some point). But I realized that I always initiate the conversation, and I don't even really text her that often compared to other people. Part of me still wonders if that's a bad sign.

Thanks for the advice fam. Any other insight is welcome. No more slam pigs for me, this is a dope girl and I don't wanna fuck things up with her lol.
How quickly does she respond? How quickly do you respond? Who ends the text conversations?

I'm not the one reading your texts, so I can't give specifics, but the best I can say is don't be needy. Limit texts to 5-6 per day, and be quick in planning meetings with her. Double your response time according to her response time. Don't make sexual texts unless as a supplement to what you've proven to her in person. In other words, do not be suggestive unless you've already made her comfortable via touching and the other petty things that constitute flirting. Don't make blatant sexual statements unless you've penetrated one hole or another. Know when to end the text conversations, and keep her waiting a day or two. Prove to her you have better things to do than orbit around her 24/7. The fact that you don't talk to her often is actually a good thing.

I have a Lebanese girl who was in my high school graduating class, just finished her undergraduate program at USC. If we text each other, I playfully insult her and she doesn't reply? She won't hear from me for a month or so. If she attacks back with her own insult? Two months. She knows the deal. Typically, if I end a conversation, I'll wait anywhere from 3-7 days later then call her during a low-traffic period of the day (typically at night). I won't text her because they she has time to think about how to reply, whereas a call is too spontaneous and doesn't allow her to produce a "front". She can't prepare herself and since I am calling her I have her attention and can control the conversation. I hear the following during our conversations, and when I do, my dick gets harder and harder:

"Oh, I've been thinking about you all week."
(I make a general statement) Her: "Me too!" (in agreement)
"Want to know what I think about that?" (If your girl says that to you, tell her "no", great way to catch her off-guard and keep her guessing, she'll know you're joking)
"That's (insert positive adjective here)!"
"How is (she mentions past activity you were involved in)?" (This is the best, she's trying to force conversation by summoning your interests, not hers)

Since you're white, it helps to also look like Timberlake or Thicke.

August 9, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
veryrareandbased

So I went out for a date with this girl ive been crushing on for ages, we been talking for a couple of months now, she was actually the one who asked me if i wanted to go hangout and get food and all that before she left to go back to the city where she works/goes to school(about 3 hours away from me), so we went..all is good with the date. so we were texting after how good everything was, ya boy lowkey'd simp some outta her, she basically said i was perfect, how we talked a lot to how i was a great hugger, and how I said i wouldnt of let go tbh and she responded with 'I wouldnt of mind if you didnt'. Like she was saying shit how I make her happy/smile all the time. but the last two days, escpecially today were very inconsistent, i tried to keep it on a level where i can basically simp on command cause obviously im trying to wife her up but it seems she went back to her "friendly" side. I even asked her if she was avaible next week so i can visit her,and she responded with 'its too serious for my liking'...i have that mindset where i think shes talking to other dudes the same way, and how it went from quick replies to 1 hour replies from this girl.

so the question is your boy safe? or what...shit is confusing.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

August 9, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
FailedPrayer

but the last two days, escpecially today were very inconsistent, i tried to keep it on a level where i can basically simp on command cause obviously im trying to wife her up but it seems she went back to her "friendly" side. I even asked her if she was avaible next week so i can visit her,and she responded with 'its too serious for my liking'...i have that mindset where i think shes talking to other dudes the same way, and how it went from quick replies to 1 hour replies from this girl.

Lay low for a while, b. You seem to be doing a bit too much for a shorty who probably isn't as invested as you are.

Chase other girls in the meantime. I really think the clincher here was her saying "it's too serious for my liking." In my experience, that's usually a red flag. Stop simping before you even have her as your legit gf.
August 9, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
thrillmatic

So I went out for a date with this girl ive been crushing on for ages, we been talking for a couple of months now, she was actually the one who asked me if i wanted to go hangout and get food and all that before she left to go back to the city where she works/goes to school(about 3 hours away from me), so we went..all is good with the date. so we were texting after how good everything was, ya boy lowkey'd simp some outta her, she basically said i was perfect, how we talked a lot to how i was a great hugger, and how I said i wouldnt of let go tbh and she responded with 'I wouldnt of mind if you didnt'. Like she was saying shit how I make her happy/smile all the time. but the last two days, escpecially today were very inconsistent, i tried to keep it on a level where i can basically simp on command cause obviously im trying to wife her up but it seems she went back to her "friendly" side. I even asked her if she was avaible next week so i can visit her,and she responded with 'its too serious for my liking'...i have that mindset where i think shes talking to other dudes the same way, and how it went from quick replies to 1 hour replies from this girl.

crushin for months?

bruh, you need to close the deal within the singular

put out something outrageous that gets her thinking, then cut off all contact with her for 6-8 weeks.

when you hit her up again, go straight for the kill. she don't wanna put out?

keep me updated on your progress

EDIT: I second what DyingScreams put out

Please login first to reply.