Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 17, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
wackies

Appreciate the Help G. one last question. Do you still think its wrong if i hang out with A just as a friend? like we like to blaze all the time. should we contiue to even though weve hooked up now? or do you think its best if i just try and kick her out of my life. Only thing wrong i see with that is that i would only be ignoring her in hopes of fixing things with B. I feel like ignoring A will only make me want her more, but hanging out with her will do the same. i dont know what to do mansad
July 17, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
ftx

You just need to think it through hard man, if you're having this so called "happy relationship" with Chick B then why you tryna end it man? I think you're just wanting something different, hence you're going back to Chick A (or should I say, last saved checkpoint of feels) 

It is still up to you man, but I just feel it would be very unfair to Chick B if you're gonna let her down without any proper reason other than "im putting up a show", if you're going to stay with Chick B then i suggest not hanging out with Chick A cause y'all are gonna hook up again and again, trust me on that.

Just my 2 cents worth yo.
July 17, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
The Ders

You just need to think it through hard man, if you're having this so called "happy relationship" with Chick B then why you tryna end it man? I think you're just wanting something different, hence you're going back to Chick A (or should I say, last saved checkpoint of feels) 

It is still up to you man, but I just feel it would be very unfair to Chick B if you're gonna let her down without any proper reason other than "im putting up a show", if you're going to stay with Chick B then i suggest not hanging out with Chick A cause y'all are gonna hook up again and again, trust me on that.

I agree with this, don't go back to A on an impulse cause your relationship with B is stale, you should jumpstart the relationship by sitting down with B and having a real face to face talk about you two. Like ^ said though, up to you in the end.

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

July 17, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
wackies

I agree with this, don't go back to A on an impulse cause your relationship with B is stale, you should jumpstart the relationship by sitting down with B and having a real face to face talk about you two. Like ^ said though, up to you in the end.
you guys are right. i just told A that i wanted some distance. i know that if we hung out it wouldnt lead to anything good. Gonna try my best to fix things up with B now. Dont get me wrong, shes an incredible chick and i really do have mad feels for her. its just that things have become so routine lately. want that to change, i dont want to feel obligated to text, call, hangout with her; i want it to be something that i want to do. feel me? only question is, how do yall think i should do this? dont get me wrong, the sex is bangin' but i feel like sometimes thats all we ever do now. 
Appreciate the help fam. mad respect on me end towards you two
July 18, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
ftx

If things are routine then do something that you normally wouldn't do man!!

I'm sure you can think of fun things you can do as a couple that would "reignite" that fire.

Cheers man, I'm sure you'll do fine.
July 18, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
The Ders

you guys are right. i just told A that i wanted some distance. i know that if we hung out it wouldnt lead to anything good. Gonna try my best to fix things up with B now. Dont get me wrong, shes an incredible chick and i really do have mad feels for her. its just that things have become so routine lately. want that to change, i dont want to feel obligated to text, call, hangout with her; i want it to be something that i want to do. feel me? only question is, how do yall think i should do this? dont get me wrong, the sex is bangin' but i feel like sometimes thats all we ever do now. 
Appreciate the help fam. mad respect on me end towards you two
I think you made the right move. But to keep things fresh just do something out of the ordinary, something both of you will remember. You could even have her make the plans and go do what she wants to do together. Learning something new together might be fun too. Stay positive. cool

July 19, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
thrillmatic

all of you virgin/sus niggas need to look at 60 Years Of Challenge. It's on the Internet. Great pdf book teaching you how to seduce women. Makes strong points like how you should shut the fuck up and let women talk to they are proving themselves t\so you. Be very touchy-feely with women so they know you're aggressive. Don't wait for the end of a conversation to get her number, ask spontaneously and put pressure on her rather than putting yourself in the situation where she knows you've put pressure on yourself. Eye contact. If she's enjoying her talk with you and brings up her boyfriend, don't acknowledge what she's saying, just stare and grin. Lean on one leg like dem Greek statues, the pose exudes masculinity. Think about smashing and you will exude manliness. no supplicating or making her feel comfortable, maintain sexual tension, don't pull your hand away first after shaking hers, make her break eye contact more often than you, no corny-ass down syndrome smiling, more george clooney-ish im tryna fuck grins. let her break an awkward silence, especially if you're disagreeing on an issue. if you want her to do something, make the request into a command and not a statement, subliminally makes her think you're overwhelming.

trust, there's much more, what i just typed should entice you to look at it

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 19, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
jamesjebbia

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/johnjenkins2/Screenshot_2013-07-19-03-03-421_zps1eca7677.jpg
edit: know you niggas like pics so here ya go

gonna try to make this short, Chick only girl I've ever had feels for haven't talked in a year but the last thing she told me was she'll always love me cause I took her virginity, ya boy is starting to miss her and she's about to start college and shit so I feel like my window of opportunity is closing but I'm to proud to do something about it. should I just swallow the good old pride and take a chance?
July 19, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
The Ders

It'd be cool if she(confused was, women understand women better than men ever can.

July 19, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
The Ders

@james I say go for it, you never know until you try, but go in not expecting anything that way if anything bad happens/nothing happens you won't be as taken aback.

July 19, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
Lew

July 19, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
Lew

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/johnjenkins2/Screenshot_2013-07-19-03-03-421_zps1eca7677.jpg

gonna try to make this short, Chick only girl I've ever had feels for haven't talked in a year but the last thing she told me was she'll always love me cause I took her virginity, ya boy is starting to miss her and she's about to start college and shit so I feel like my window of opportunity is closing but I'm to proud to do something about it. should I just swallow the good old pride and take a chance?

take the L and move on, she will be getting smashed within her first month in college. Whether its a frat boy, athlete or some dude in her dorm or classroom
July 20, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
PopbottlesMVP

all of you virgin/sus niggas need to look at 60 Years Of Challenge. It's on the Internet. Great pdf book teaching you how to seduce women. Makes strong points like how you should shut the fuck up and let women talk to they are proving themselves t\so you. Be very touchy-feely with women so they know you're aggressive. Don't wait for the end of a conversation to get her number, ask spontaneously and put pressure on her rather than putting yourself in the situation where she knows you've put pressure on yourself. Eye contact. If she's enjoying her talk with you and brings up her boyfriend, don't acknowledge what she's saying, just stare and grin. Lean on one leg like dem Greek statues, the pose exudes masculinity. Think about smashing and you will exude manliness. no supplicating or making her feel comfortable, maintain sexual tension, don't pull your hand away first after shaking hers, make her break eye contact more often than you, no corny-ass down syndrome smiling, more george clooney-ish im tryna fuck grins. let her break an awkward silence, especially if you're disagreeing on an issue. if you want her to do something, make the request into a command and not a statement, subliminally makes her think you're overwhelming.

o yeah? how bout posting a link?
July 20, 2013 @ 01:04 AM

Inactive

lol that's so fucking stupid

just be yourself and be confident

there is no need for a guide
July 20, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
thrillmatic

o yeah? how bout posting a link?
http://kickass.to/sixty-years-of-challenge-ebooks-complete-t5244577.html

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 20, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Tarwin

So I think I just got cheated on, how do I get over her, stop myself from looking at her twitter and texting her and shit, it's like a still need to know what she's doing when I'm not even with her anymore
July 21, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
michaelknight

Nvm fam I got it 
July 21, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
Stellar

So I think I just got cheated on, how do I get over her, stop myself from looking at her twitter and texting her and shit, it's like a still need to know what she's doing when I'm not even with her anymore
Change the way you think/view her. 

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

July 21, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
michaelknight

^nvm she wasnt serious. Got me for a second lol
July 21, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
jamesjebbia

keep your self busy at all times and delete her number and twitter and all that shit
July 21, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
Tarwin

keep your self busy at all times and delete her number and twitter and all that shit
But one minute I'm all like "Yeah I can do this, I'll delete everything" then as soon as I realise I just go back to texting her and all that 
July 21, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
Ferri$

@Tarwin I usually get over girls by thinking of the reason we broke up. If she cheated on you, she didn't have much respect for you, so why should she still have you on the tip of her finger? She wouldn't simp over you, so why put yourself in that position of caring if she moved on before y'all even broke up..

I live every day like its my day off

July 21, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
dmwalking

Tarwin  , when you think about that girl and the way she makes you feel,  what do you think about?  Whatever your answer is, that's you're self created image of her. You want to like who you think she is. Problem is that she's a cheater. That is who she is. So unless you like that, you gotta face reality and realize that you don't really like HER. You like the idea of someone who doesn't exist. Cut her off. Find a chick who has those qualities that you like. Since you're prolly like 17 those qualities should not be hard to find.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 21, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
YoungRizal

Smash her once more before going to college. That way she will remember you 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 21, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
jamesjebbia

Smash her once more before going to college. That way she will remember you 
already hit shawty up, we should be chilling soon will post results bruh
July 21, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
Tarwin

Tarwin  , when you think about that girl and the way she makes you feel,  what do you think about?  Whatever your answer is, that's you're self created image of her. You want to like who you think she is. Problem is that she's a cheater. That is who she is. So unless you like that, you gotta face reality and realize that you don't really like HER. You like the idea of someone who doesn't exist. Cut her off. Find a chick who has those qualities that you like. Since you're prolly like 17 those qualities should not be hard to find.
Yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense, I'm 19 and it was my first real love for 3 years so I guess it's gonna be hard 
July 31, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
Dino Spumoni

What up HB family, just wanted to get your take on this...
I met this girl in a class a few months back. I liked her and I think she liked me too, but it seems like we we're both apprehensive about acting on it-- I'm white, she's black, and there's a bit of an age gap (no Jacob). I really liked her but was prepared to let her go.
But after the semester ended I really missed her and wanted to see her. I finally got to go out with her last week. To me it felt like the old feelings we're still there., and it was pretty clearly a date. We kissed at the end of the night.-, nothing monumental, no tongue, but she held my face in her hands like she had feels.
We've kept texting since then but sometimes it seems like she's avoiding me, and I'm almost worried she might be embarrassed to tell her friends about me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?
Anyway, I kinda want to tell her how I feel. I'm not about to go Drake on her, I just want to stop beating around the bush and let my intentions be known. Is this a bad idea?
August 1, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
Relax.

If you're really feelin this chick, you should definitely tell her how you feel. Sounds like she's feelin you too, so you might as well. It's better to know, than living with that "what if" feeling.
August 3, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Lemonz ♦

I've been with my girl 6 months now. She's perfect; really cute, great personality, fun to be around, christian, and I love her a lot. But for some reason I'm getting bored of her. It's fucked up because she's everything I ever wanted but I don't know why I feel this way.
August 3, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
thrillmatic

What up HB family, just wanted to get your take on this...

I met this girl in a class a few months back. I liked her and I think she liked me too, but it seems like we we're both apprehensive about acting on it-- I'm white, she's black, and there's a bit of an age gap (no Jacob). I really liked her but was prepared to let her go.

But after the semester ended I really missed her and wanted to see her. I finally got to go out with her last week. To me it felt like the old feelings we're still there., and it was pretty clearly a date. We kissed at the end of the night.-, nothing monumental, no tongue, but she held my face in her hands like she had feels.

We've kept texting since then but sometimes it seems like she's avoiding me, and I'm almost worried she might be embarrassed to tell her friends about me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid?

Anyway, I kinda want to tell her how I feel. I'm not about to go Drake on her, I just want to stop beating around the bush and let my intentions be known. Is this a bad idea?
Don't text her often. Keep her fiending for them characters. Next time you see her, touch her really sensually from the beginning, especially if she's with her friends. Show that you don't care about their perception of your while you pursue her. I don't know about the object of your affection, but most black girls want a guy who really overwhelms their womanhood with a sense of unabashed masculinity. Don't tell her how you feel. When you say something, she has to think about the words and you will grant her the power to say "no" or to negate whatever you tell her, even if she wants you, because forcing her to think will allow any and all doubts to kick in; women don't want to have to think about their attraction to other men, they want men to control their emotions and "sweep them away" (this sounds mad sus but talk to women who have read "50 Shades Of Gray" so about every other American 20-something woman, they'll tell you what I'm saying if they aren't bullshiting).

Be indirect and brief with words (say little and do not reveal your intentions) and be direct and overt with actions. When you're touching her (hugs, arm/back/ass rubs, shoulder massages, neck/cheek/lips kisses) you aren't talking to her and since women (and emasculated men) are responsive rather than imposing creatures, she will have trouble saying "no". Why? Because you didn't solicit her verbal opinion by saying something first. She could possibly push you away but when you communicate through touch the interaction is VERY subtle to the point that she cannot say "no" because she would look stupid talking while you aren't saying anything back to her. With touch you relieve her of her need to think about what you could tell her. If she has already confirmed premeditated thoughts about her lack of attraction to you, she is prepared to ward off any advance from you and will say "no" if you touch her. Assuming she likes you, women are not wired to use physical force to protect themselves (idk how female MMA fighters get the D) and if you use your body to communicate with her she will have trouble resisting if she truly wants you,.

I'm on your side assuming you have never considering raping a girl.

Game on bruh!

Please login first to reply.