Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 11, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Pantic

It's okay breh, just become a trap lord
July 11, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
kbos

why are relationships filled with insecurities?
Because in reality there is very little control in a relationship (you can only control yourself not the other person) and there is no set perspective too have. The word relationship itself is overwhelming for us young people with such large potential futures ahead of us. Of course there is the obvious, people cheat, and hurt each other, etc, but even if you are in a great relationship, one can't help but wonder occasionally, is there some one better for me or am I missing out on my individual freedom or on somebody else who could be even better. It's hard because people fantasize about their ideal significant other, but human beings are flawed and not hand crafted too go together for life, relationships no matter how good involve some work and compromise. The people who make it look easy aren't different, they are just very easy going and/or private about their hardships.
July 11, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
Ron Swanson

Has anyone ever felt like they might have been pushing away their loved one? Or cant accept they do love you and wouldnt cheat on you because you had negative experiences in the past?
Yes, change it before it's too late.
July 11, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
buddha-monk

Need to get out of the friend zone with girl who I'm pretty sure was interested in me in the past, but probably lost interest. plz help.
July 11, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Ron Swanson

Need to get out of the friend zone with girl who I'm pretty sure was interested in me in the past, but probably lost interest. plz help.
Move on.
July 11, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
buddha-monk

Move on.
thats no fun.
July 11, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

Move on.
thats no fun.
just hang in there breh, eventually she might feel for u

:)

July 11, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
buddha-monk

Move on.
thats no fun.
Not that its game to me, cuz i actaully do like really like this girl, but I kinda wanna approach it as a game to see if i can even pull this one off. Like, can it be done? I dont know if that makes any sense. It prolly just makes me look foolish 'n shit but w/e.
July 12, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Ron Swanson

Move on.
thats no fun.
Not that its game to me, cuz i actaully do like really like this girl, but I kinda wanna approach it as a game to see if i can even pull this one off. Like, can it be done? I dont know if that makes any sense. It prolly just makes me look foolish 'n shit but w/e.
It can be done, but just don't be simpin' if it fails
July 12, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
Ferri$

I forgot all my info to my last hb account, but here it goes...
My most recent ex was my shortest relationship (two months), but also one of my best relationships evaaa thus far.. We broke up cuz i found out that she only asked me to be with me cuz she didn't want me to leave her life. Before we started going out, she asked me "what would you do if i didn't wanna be in a relationship right now?" and me being the simp that i was said "i wouldn't wanna talk to you again, delete your #, etc". So in response, she asked me out two days later. So now, fast forward 8 months. I call her cuz i just found it she's single, we start talking and it feels like we never even stopped talking, she's asking me to write a poem for her and shit, we're both flirting like we used to.. Everything is a-ok.. Until the next day where i find myself on the phone with her again, she said she'll call me back cuz she's with her bestfriend. She never called backconfused Now it's a month and a half later. I got this beautiful young lady that's willing to give me the world and shit. But i kinda miss my ex.. Am I wrong for that?

I live every day like its my day off

July 12, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
DrakeDaGOAT

I forgot all my info to my last hb account, but here it goes...
My most recent ex was my shortest relationship (two months), but also one of my best relationships evaaa thus far.. We broke up cuz i found out that she only asked me to be with me cuz she didn't want me to leave her life. Before we started going out, she asked me "what would you do if i didn't wanna be in a relationship right now?" and me being the simp that i was said "i wouldn't wanna talk to you again, delete your #, etc". So in response, she asked me out two days later. So now, fast forward 8 months. I call her cuz i just found it she's single, we start talking and it feels like we never even stopped talking, she's asking me to write a poem for her and shit, we're both flirting like we used to.. Everything is a-ok.. Until the next day where i find myself on the phone with her again, she said she'll call me back cuz she's with her bestfriend. She never called back Now it's a month and a half later. I got this beautiful young lady that's willing to give me the world and shit. But i kinda miss my ex.. Am I wrong for that?

Na it's not wrong you even said it was one of your best relationships but  you're obv not worth her time anymore so just try to forget her and work on things with the new shawty

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 12, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Pantic

Ferris heres where you went wrong, you called cause u found out she was single again..
First off the fact she even found someone else after you means your out of her mind for good. Second off you two werent flirting and everything wasnt "a-ok", she just got out of a relationship and bitches use other guys attention to get over a break up, thats all u were. Forget her
July 12, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
Ferri$

True shit.. good looks bruh(s)..

I live every day like its my day off

July 15, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
veryrareandbased

Been texting this girl everyday for the last month now, and been crushing on her for quite some time now. But ya boy been confused as fuck, sometimes she sends signs that shes feeling me & some signs that she feeling some next dude(Twitter is a trap). 

I mean, no girl just texts a dude everyday...and even plans to go out for dinner and all that. but also some of my homies that know her better say that shes friendly, so now im thinking shes just an overly friendly type of girl, so im at a point where ill either get lead on or get an L from whoever this girl likes.

HB fam, what/how should I approach this situation to better the future...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

July 15, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
The Ders

Been texting this girl everyday for the last month now, and been crushing on her for quite some time now. But ya boy been confused as fuck, sometimes she sends signs that shes feeling me & some signs that she feeling some next dude(Twitter is a trap). 

I mean, no girl just texts a dude everyday...and even plans to go out for dinner and all that. but also some of my homies that know her better say that shes friendly, so now im thinking shes just an overly friendly type of girl, so im at a point where ill either get lead on or get an L from whoever this girl likes.

HB fam, what/how should I approach this situation to better the future...
I went through something similar about 2 semesters ago. Was taking a history class and this girl I knew from a previous class was there, we got to talking online, doing assignments together, chatting on skype etc. I would talk to her about everyday for a good while, was crushing on her too. But I felt like at times the affection was mutual and sometimes it wasn't.

Anyways, my suggestion is just do some research on her. For example some chicks are just the type that are super friendly, or they just have lots of guy friends. See if she hangs out with other dudes etc, the girl I used to talk to was getting rides from dudes and shit like that on the daily, after I found that out I distanced myself a little. If anything just distance yourself and don't let your emotions take over you, she might be into you or she might just be friendly.

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

July 15, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
veryrareandbased

True words. It's funny cause when I was out in the city once hanging out with some of my friends, she happen to be around so we met up just to hang out for a bit but the thing is she was with some next dude, so i figured " wow thats my L right there" but prior of meeting up she texted me saying "Were going out for dinner, do you want to come with?" 
I died. But distancing myself from her is definitely best. Thanks fam

July 15, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Gwyn

Is it wrong to fuck my friends younger sister without him knowing, what y'all think she's gonna be a year younger than in a couple of days.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 15, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
veryrareandbased

Is it wrong to fuck my friends younger sister without him knowing, what y'all think she's gonna be a year younger than in a couple of days.
If it ain't your bestfriend then I don't see nothing wrong with it. & A year younger is nothing. 3 years is my limit.

July 15, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
The Ders

True words. It's funny cause when I was out in the city once hanging out with some of my friends, she happen to be around so we met up just to hang out for a bit but the thing is she was with some next dude, so i figured " wow thats my L right there" but prior of meeting up she texted me saying "Were going out for dinner, do you want to come with?" 
I died. But distancing myself from her is definitely best. Thanks fam
Glad I could help smile . Don't worry though, there's always someone else fam, if she's right for you it'll happen somehow. Stay positive. cool

July 16, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
Relax.

July 16, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
The Ders

What's y'all opinion on staying with your high school gf into college?
I don't see a problem with it unless you guys are going to different schools/living far apart.

July 16, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
Relax.

July 16, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
veryrareandbased

Yea, I'll be moving about an hour away, leaving her back home
An hour away is perfect.  

I tried to have a long distance relationship(Toronto to Montreal about a 5-6 hours apart), didnt really work out for me...Got too thirsty, you can only simp so much through phone/skype. I like the face to face interaction. 

July 16, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
W33ZY

Long distance ain't that hard. I'm in Washington and my girl is in Nor Cal. Been seeing her every few months so it's not too bad. I get it in every time we do doee cool
July 16, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
WetCat

some simpy ass shit in here
July 16, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
wackies

whats good HB fam. need yall to give me some advice. 
Back in freshmen year i had this chick (chick A)who i was beyond bestfriends with and would always flirt with and shit. Well we dated for about 3 months and never really had a sense of closure to our relationship (we broke up through the phone). Now your boy pulled his fair amount of bitches after ending things with Chick A then got settled down and started dating a new girl back in late 2011 (Chick B). Im still dating her to this day and she is on vaycation right now. Ive always been on and off freinds with Chick A (who has now been dating someone for a year) and have always had this feeling of "what if" going on in my head ja feel. Well i was never really serious about these feelings toward chick A till last week when we got drunk and some shit went down. 
So i felt like complete shit for 3 days knowing i cheated and so did she. we kinda didnt talk for the past few days and if we did it wasnt about the hook up. we just ignored it. 
Well last night your boy decided to quit hiding from this shit and face it. so i called her and we talked about everything. Turns out she has always had these same on and off feels for me too. We came to the conclusion that what we did was horrible and that we werent going to again. But like i said, we both openly addmitted to having feels for each other still. 

now heres my question. What the fuck do yall think i should do? i really miss hanging with Chick A and she misses me too. But we both know that its wrong if we continue to hang out cause we dont want it to lead to something that we would regret again. Do i just flush this chick who ive always had feels for out of my head and stick to my main chick? we have a lot of mutual friends, so it would be hard to intentionally avoid her, but do yall think i should? Man if i told you guys the full story, this shit could be a fucking movie. tried to keep it short for my lazy niggas.
July 16, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
The Ders

^ I think you are putting Chick A on a pedestal, why would you just up and leave Chick B to go after Chick A cause you have been harboring feels for her? 

July 16, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
wackies

shoulda addressed that. Me and my current girl have been becoming distant lately. and its not like i wanna see other chicks. i just want to be able to hang out with other people and she just isnt my highest priority like she used to be. Shit has just been getting old lately.like weve been dating so long its like were just trying to keep it going now you know? And lately i feel like i havent been myself around her lately except when im high. like i feel like im putting up a show for her almost. and thats the thing also, if i were to think about ending thins with her i wouldnt even know where to start. we rarely fight and for the first year i really liked it but now i feel like this "perfect" little relationship is just getting old and i feel like im just putting up a show for her. But when im with Chick A i am genuinely enjoying myself whether im high or not. 
July 16, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
The Ders

shoulda addressed that. Me and my current girl have been becoming distant lately. and its not like i wanna see other chicks. i just want to be able to hang out with other people and she just isnt my highest priority like she used to be. Shit has just been getting old lately.like weve been dating so long its like were just trying to keep it going now you know? And lately i feel like i havent been myself around her lately except when im high. like i feel like im putting up a show for her almost. and thats the thing also, if i were to think about ending thins with her i wouldnt even know where to start. we rarely fight and for the first year i really liked it but now i feel like this "perfect" little relationship is just getting old and i feel like im just putting up a show for her. But when im with Chick A i am genuinely enjoying myself whether im high or not. 
Maybe you just needa rekindle the love? Might sound stupid but but if you've been going out for like 2 years there has to be something there? You guys should just talk it out tbh, so many problems lie with lack of communication. Ultimately do what makes you happy but I think you have a responsibility towards B to treat her with respect and put her down lightly if you wanna go for A, OR talk it out with her and stay.

July 16, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
wackies

Maybe you just needa rekindle the love? Might sound stupid but but if you've been going out for like 2 years there has to be something there? You guys should just talk it out tbh, so many problems lie with lack of communication. Ultimately do what makes you happy but I think you have a responsibility towards B to treat her with respect and put her down lightly if you wanna go for A, OR talk it out with her and stay.
if i were to put shit down with my current chick, where the hell would i start? like i said, we never fight. i feel like she would be crushed if she found out that i was even thinking about ending things, let alone that i cheated on her.Do you think i should even tell her? the thing is i know nobody will ever find out that i hooked up with chick A. me and her have been friends for the longest time and weve told each  other shit we would never tell others. believe me on this, there is no possible way that anyone would ever find out because neither of us would ever say anything about it.

Please login first to reply.