Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 15, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
veryrareandbased

Been texting this girl everyday for the last month now, and been crushing on her for quite some time now. But ya boy been confused as fuck, sometimes she sends signs that shes feeling me & some signs that she feeling some next dude(Twitter is a trap). 

I mean, no girl just texts a dude everyday...and even plans to go out for dinner and all that. but also some of my homies that know her better say that shes friendly, so now im thinking shes just an overly friendly type of girl, so im at a point where ill either get lead on or get an L from whoever this girl likes.

HB fam, what/how should I approach this situation to better the future...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

July 15, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
The Ders

Been texting this girl everyday for the last month now, and been crushing on her for quite some time now. But ya boy been confused as fuck, sometimes she sends signs that shes feeling me & some signs that she feeling some next dude(Twitter is a trap). 

I mean, no girl just texts a dude everyday...and even plans to go out for dinner and all that. but also some of my homies that know her better say that shes friendly, so now im thinking shes just an overly friendly type of girl, so im at a point where ill either get lead on or get an L from whoever this girl likes.

HB fam, what/how should I approach this situation to better the future...
I went through something similar about 2 semesters ago. Was taking a history class and this girl I knew from a previous class was there, we got to talking online, doing assignments together, chatting on skype etc. I would talk to her about everyday for a good while, was crushing on her too. But I felt like at times the affection was mutual and sometimes it wasn't.

Anyways, my suggestion is just do some research on her. For example some chicks are just the type that are super friendly, or they just have lots of guy friends. See if she hangs out with other dudes etc, the girl I used to talk to was getting rides from dudes and shit like that on the daily, after I found that out I distanced myself a little. If anything just distance yourself and don't let your emotions take over you, she might be into you or she might just be friendly.
July 15, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
veryrareandbased

True words. It's funny cause when I was out in the city once hanging out with some of my friends, she happen to be around so we met up just to hang out for a bit but the thing is she was with some next dude, so i figured " wow thats my L right there" but prior of meeting up she texted me saying "Were going out for dinner, do you want to come with?" 
I died. But distancing myself from her is definitely best. Thanks fam

July 15, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Gwyn

Is it wrong to fuck my friends younger sister without him knowing, what y'all think she's gonna be a year younger than in a couple of days.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 15, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
veryrareandbased

Is it wrong to fuck my friends younger sister without him knowing, what y'all think she's gonna be a year younger than in a couple of days.
If it ain't your bestfriend then I don't see nothing wrong with it. & A year younger is nothing. 3 years is my limit.

July 15, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
The Ders

True words. It's funny cause when I was out in the city once hanging out with some of my friends, she happen to be around so we met up just to hang out for a bit but the thing is she was with some next dude, so i figured " wow thats my L right there" but prior of meeting up she texted me saying "Were going out for dinner, do you want to come with?" 
I died. But distancing myself from her is definitely best. Thanks fam
Glad I could help smile . Don't worry though, there's always someone else fam, if she's right for you it'll happen somehow. Stay positive. cool
July 16, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
Relax.

July 16, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
The Ders

What's y'all opinion on staying with your high school gf into college?
I don't see a problem with it unless you guys are going to different schools/living far apart.
July 16, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
Relax.

July 16, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
veryrareandbased

Yea, I'll be moving about an hour away, leaving her back home
An hour away is perfect.  

I tried to have a long distance relationship(Toronto to Montreal about a 5-6 hours apart), didnt really work out for me...Got too thirsty, you can only simp so much through phone/skype. I like the face to face interaction. 

July 16, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
W33ZY

Long distance ain't that hard. I'm in Washington and my girl is in Nor Cal. Been seeing her every few months so it's not too bad. I get it in every time we do doee cool
July 16, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
WetCat

some simpy ass shit in here
July 16, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
wackies

whats good HB fam. need yall to give me some advice. 
Back in freshmen year i had this chick (chick A)who i was beyond bestfriends with and would always flirt with and shit. Well we dated for about 3 months and never really had a sense of closure to our relationship (we broke up through the phone). Now your boy pulled his fair amount of bitches after ending things with Chick A then got settled down and started dating a new girl back in late 2011 (Chick B). Im still dating her to this day and she is on vaycation right now. Ive always been on and off freinds with Chick A (who has now been dating someone for a year) and have always had this feeling of "what if" going on in my head ja feel. Well i was never really serious about these feelings toward chick A till last week when we got drunk and some shit went down. 
So i felt like complete shit for 3 days knowing i cheated and so did she. we kinda didnt talk for the past few days and if we did it wasnt about the hook up. we just ignored it. 
Well last night your boy decided to quit hiding from this shit and face it. so i called her and we talked about everything. Turns out she has always had these same on and off feels for me too. We came to the conclusion that what we did was horrible and that we werent going to again. But like i said, we both openly addmitted to having feels for each other still. 

now heres my question. What the fuck do yall think i should do? i really miss hanging with Chick A and she misses me too. But we both know that its wrong if we continue to hang out cause we dont want it to lead to something that we would regret again. Do i just flush this chick who ive always had feels for out of my head and stick to my main chick? we have a lot of mutual friends, so it would be hard to intentionally avoid her, but do yall think i should? Man if i told you guys the full story, this shit could be a fucking movie. tried to keep it short for my lazy niggas.
July 16, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
The Ders

^ I think you are putting Chick A on a pedestal, why would you just up and leave Chick B to go after Chick A cause you have been harboring feels for her? 
July 16, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
wackies

shoulda addressed that. Me and my current girl have been becoming distant lately. and its not like i wanna see other chicks. i just want to be able to hang out with other people and she just isnt my highest priority like she used to be. Shit has just been getting old lately.like weve been dating so long its like were just trying to keep it going now you know? And lately i feel like i havent been myself around her lately except when im high. like i feel like im putting up a show for her almost. and thats the thing also, if i were to think about ending thins with her i wouldnt even know where to start. we rarely fight and for the first year i really liked it but now i feel like this "perfect" little relationship is just getting old and i feel like im just putting up a show for her. But when im with Chick A i am genuinely enjoying myself whether im high or not. 
July 16, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
The Ders

shoulda addressed that. Me and my current girl have been becoming distant lately. and its not like i wanna see other chicks. i just want to be able to hang out with other people and she just isnt my highest priority like she used to be. Shit has just been getting old lately.like weve been dating so long its like were just trying to keep it going now you know? And lately i feel like i havent been myself around her lately except when im high. like i feel like im putting up a show for her almost. and thats the thing also, if i were to think about ending thins with her i wouldnt even know where to start. we rarely fight and for the first year i really liked it but now i feel like this "perfect" little relationship is just getting old and i feel like im just putting up a show for her. But when im with Chick A i am genuinely enjoying myself whether im high or not. 
Maybe you just needa rekindle the love? Might sound stupid but but if you've been going out for like 2 years there has to be something there? You guys should just talk it out tbh, so many problems lie with lack of communication. Ultimately do what makes you happy but I think you have a responsibility towards B to treat her with respect and put her down lightly if you wanna go for A, OR talk it out with her and stay.
July 16, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
wackies

Maybe you just needa rekindle the love? Might sound stupid but but if you've been going out for like 2 years there has to be something there? You guys should just talk it out tbh, so many problems lie with lack of communication. Ultimately do what makes you happy but I think you have a responsibility towards B to treat her with respect and put her down lightly if you wanna go for A, OR talk it out with her and stay.
if i were to put shit down with my current chick, where the hell would i start? like i said, we never fight. i feel like she would be crushed if she found out that i was even thinking about ending things, let alone that i cheated on her.Do you think i should even tell her? the thing is i know nobody will ever find out that i hooked up with chick A. me and her have been friends for the longest time and weve told each  other shit we would never tell others. believe me on this, there is no possible way that anyone would ever find out because neither of us would ever say anything about it.
July 16, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
The Ders

if i were to put shit down with my current chick, where the hell would i start? like i said, we never fight. i feel like she would be crushed if she found out that i was even thinking about ending things, let alone that i cheated on her.Do you think i should even tell her? the thing is i know nobody will ever find out that i hooked up with chick A. me and her have been friends for the longest time and weve told each  other shit we would never tell others. believe me on this, there is no possible way that anyone would ever find out because neither of us would ever say anything about it.
Tbh I don't know my man, never been in this kinda situation. Maybe someone else here has better advice but personally if you hook up with A you're straight violating B because she's been loyal to you (or at least I am assuming so). I know we got them urges but doing something like hooking up with A behind B's back is a little messed up to me and I'd never do that. But like I said theres other knowledgable guys who can help out, ultimately you should look at what others say and take your happiness and B's into account as well as your responsibilities towards B. 
July 17, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
wackies

Appreciate the Help G. one last question. Do you still think its wrong if i hang out with A just as a friend? like we like to blaze all the time. should we contiue to even though weve hooked up now? or do you think its best if i just try and kick her out of my life. Only thing wrong i see with that is that i would only be ignoring her in hopes of fixing things with B. I feel like ignoring A will only make me want her more, but hanging out with her will do the same. i dont know what to do mansad
July 17, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
ftx

You just need to think it through hard man, if you're having this so called "happy relationship" with Chick B then why you tryna end it man? I think you're just wanting something different, hence you're going back to Chick A (or should I say, last saved checkpoint of feels) 

It is still up to you man, but I just feel it would be very unfair to Chick B if you're gonna let her down without any proper reason other than "im putting up a show", if you're going to stay with Chick B then i suggest not hanging out with Chick A cause y'all are gonna hook up again and again, trust me on that.

Just my 2 cents worth yo.
July 17, 2013 @ 07:10 AM
The Ders

You just need to think it through hard man, if you're having this so called "happy relationship" with Chick B then why you tryna end it man? I think you're just wanting something different, hence you're going back to Chick A (or should I say, last saved checkpoint of feels) 

It is still up to you man, but I just feel it would be very unfair to Chick B if you're gonna let her down without any proper reason other than "im putting up a show", if you're going to stay with Chick B then i suggest not hanging out with Chick A cause y'all are gonna hook up again and again, trust me on that.

I agree with this, don't go back to A on an impulse cause your relationship with B is stale, you should jumpstart the relationship by sitting down with B and having a real face to face talk about you two. Like ^ said though, up to you in the end.
July 17, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
wackies

I agree with this, don't go back to A on an impulse cause your relationship with B is stale, you should jumpstart the relationship by sitting down with B and having a real face to face talk about you two. Like ^ said though, up to you in the end.
you guys are right. i just told A that i wanted some distance. i know that if we hung out it wouldnt lead to anything good. Gonna try my best to fix things up with B now. Dont get me wrong, shes an incredible chick and i really do have mad feels for her. its just that things have become so routine lately. want that to change, i dont want to feel obligated to text, call, hangout with her; i want it to be something that i want to do. feel me? only question is, how do yall think i should do this? dont get me wrong, the sex is bangin' but i feel like sometimes thats all we ever do now. 
Appreciate the help fam. mad respect on me end towards you two
July 18, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
ftx

If things are routine then do something that you normally wouldn't do man!!

I'm sure you can think of fun things you can do as a couple that would "reignite" that fire.

Cheers man, I'm sure you'll do fine.
July 18, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
The Ders

you guys are right. i just told A that i wanted some distance. i know that if we hung out it wouldnt lead to anything good. Gonna try my best to fix things up with B now. Dont get me wrong, shes an incredible chick and i really do have mad feels for her. its just that things have become so routine lately. want that to change, i dont want to feel obligated to text, call, hangout with her; i want it to be something that i want to do. feel me? only question is, how do yall think i should do this? dont get me wrong, the sex is bangin' but i feel like sometimes thats all we ever do now. 
Appreciate the help fam. mad respect on me end towards you two
I think you made the right move. But to keep things fresh just do something out of the ordinary, something both of you will remember. You could even have her make the plans and go do what she wants to do together. Learning something new together might be fun too. Stay positive. cool
July 19, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
thrillmatic

all of you virgin/sus niggas need to look at 60 Years Of Challenge. It's on the Internet. Great pdf book teaching you how to seduce women. Makes strong points like how you should shut the fuck up and let women talk to they are proving themselves t\so you. Be very touchy-feely with women so they know you're aggressive. Don't wait for the end of a conversation to get her number, ask spontaneously and put pressure on her rather than putting yourself in the situation where she knows you've put pressure on yourself. Eye contact. If she's enjoying her talk with you and brings up her boyfriend, don't acknowledge what she's saying, just stare and grin. Lean on one leg like dem Greek statues, the pose exudes masculinity. Think about smashing and you will exude manliness. no supplicating or making her feel comfortable, maintain sexual tension, don't pull your hand away first after shaking hers, make her break eye contact more often than you, no corny-ass down syndrome smiling, more george clooney-ish im tryna fuck grins. let her break an awkward silence, especially if you're disagreeing on an issue. if you want her to do something, make the request into a command and not a statement, subliminally makes her think you're overwhelming.

trust, there's much more, what i just typed should entice you to look at it

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 19, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
jamesjebbia

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/johnjenkins2/Screenshot_2013-07-19-03-03-421_zps1eca7677.jpg
edit: know you niggas like pics so here ya go

gonna try to make this short, Chick only girl I've ever had feels for haven't talked in a year but the last thing she told me was she'll always love me cause I took her virginity, ya boy is starting to miss her and she's about to start college and shit so I feel like my window of opportunity is closing but I'm to proud to do something about it. should I just swallow the good old pride and take a chance?
July 19, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
The Ders

It'd be cool if she(confused was, women understand women better than men ever can.
July 19, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
The Ders

@james I say go for it, you never know until you try, but go in not expecting anything that way if anything bad happens/nothing happens you won't be as taken aback.
July 19, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
Lew

July 19, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
Lew

http://i1345.photobucket.com/albums/p662/johnjenkins2/Screenshot_2013-07-19-03-03-421_zps1eca7677.jpg
edit: know you niggas like pics so here ya go

gonna try to make this short, Chick only girl I've ever had feels for haven't talked in a year but the last thing she told me was she'll always love me cause I took her virginity, ya boy is starting to miss her and she's about to start college and shit so I feel like my window of opportunity is closing but I'm to proud to do something about it. should I just swallow the good old pride and take a chance?

take the L and move on, she will be getting smashed within her first month in college. Whether its a frat boy, athlete or some dude in her dorm or classroom

Please login first to reply.