Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 9, 2013 @ 10:19 PM

Inactive

why are relationships filled with insecurities?
July 9, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
B Low Brown

because people cant control their urges & people get cheated on more often than not nowadays

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

July 9, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
backlikethat

July 9, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
lesbiangirlscout

Ok i need some advice fast. I recently broke up with my girlfriend because we were just bickering too much and our relationship was just too bi polar. I wanted to end things before we just completely hated eachother. She was my ideal girl, looks and personality. I already fucking miss her but i was the one to break up with her. I have some stuff i need to get from her house so ill see her again soon. Should i hit her up already or wait a while? Its been less than 5 days since we've broken up. Or should i just wait till i see her when i pick my stuff up and try to smash? I feel like a little bitch tbh right now for already missing her. She still likes my pics on instagram and shit and i know she still ha feelings. What do i do?
why did u break up in the first place? if it was that bad that you both couldnt talk about it and fix it then idk if you still wanna try to hook up with her again. instead of going over and just trying to smash you should both talk about how you both feel about each other because otherwise itll probably hurt your relationship even more

#hansumboyz

July 9, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
lesbiangirlscout

whats up yall. i need help. theres this girl at my job that im catchin feelings for. shes like the perfect girl for me and everything. I really want to date her but i think she's already talkin to someone. on twitter the other day she's always talkin about some guy. for example, she be sayin how she likes talkin on the phone with him and how she likes it when he texts first and shit. she aint talkin about me on twitter cause i aint got the digits yet. we talk all the time at work and sometimes i think she catchin feelings for me. what should i do tho? should i still try to get at her even though she talkin to some dude?
if you know shes specifically  talking about another guy i wouldnt push it. Just be normal and not try to push anything on her. Get her number eventually and swoop on that lame ass nigga shes talking about and show her u got the biggest dick.

#hansumboyz

July 11, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
backlikethat

Right person + Wrong time = Wrong person.
July 11, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
Visvimpapi

HB fam... I'm 18 ya boy just graduated high school  I've never had a girlfriend never even kissed a girl (smh) and I've just been feelin OD lonely recently. On top of that I literally have no self esteem. I want go out and talk to girls but I'm just really fucking bad at conversing and I lack social skills and just overall nervous around girls in general. I feel like girls just don't want an awkward dude who has no experience at all like why pick me over a cocky and confident dude who isnt known for being quiet you know?i honestly feel like I'm lightyears behind because most dudes got their nervousness/anxiety out the way when talking to girls in like middle school and I'm still here today with the same problem. Shit is mad depressing b I go to parties and just watch dudes put no effort into gaming girls and make it look so easy. I just don't know where/how to begin and now that I'm out of high school it's only gonna be harder

I feel like a bitch for writing this post but I'm just so lost

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 11, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
backlikethat

HB fam... I'm 18 ya boy just graduated high school  I've never had a girlfriend never even kissed a girl (smh) and I've just been feelin OD lonely recently. On top of that I literally have no self esteem. I want go out and talk to girls but I'm just really fucking bad at conversing and I lack social skills and just overall nervous around girls in general. I feel like girls just don't want an awkward dude who has no experience at all like why pick me over a cocky and confident dude who isnt known for being quiet you know?i honestly feel like I'm lightyears behind because most dudes got their nervousness/anxiety out the way when talking to girls in like middle school and I'm still here today with the same problem. Shit is mad depressing b I go to parties and just watch dudes put no effort into gaming girls and make it look so easy. I just don't know where/how to begin and now that I'm out of high school it's only gonna be harder

didnt have my first gf and kiss till 18. dont sweat it too much and dont rush into shit.
someone will come one day. as for the nervous around girls thats ok too since i was nervous too but just make some friends that are females and that'll help a lot. not to mention they can help you introduce to someone.

just dont sweat it. your time willl come.
July 11, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
lesbiangirlscout

its all good, just be social and shit you will get better and know what to say. Ive sucked ass at getting girls til i was like 18 and finally smashed when i was 19 took forever but just know everyones different and lives a different life just cuz other fools have it sooner doesnt mean you will too it just takes time and practice. oh and be yourself bitches luv dat

#hansumboyz

July 11, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
Visvimpapi

damn the fact that you guys still have hope for me while I've given up on myself is coolcool
thanks for all the advice I'm definitely gonna use it and go from there

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 11, 2013 @ 06:00 AM
i da pappi

whats up yall. i need help. theres this girl at my job that im catchin feelings for. shes like the perfect girl for me and everything. I really want to date her but i think she's already talkin to someone. on twitter the other day she's always talkin about some guy. for example, she be sayin how she likes talkin on the phone with him and how she likes it when he texts first and shit. she aint talkin about me on twitter cause i aint got the digits yet. we talk all the time at work and sometimes i think she catchin feelings for me. what should i do tho? should i still try to get at her even though she talkin to some dude?
if you know shes specifically  talking about another guy i wouldnt push it. Just be normal and not try to push anything on her. Get her number eventually and swoop on that lame ass nigga shes talking about and show her u got the biggest dick.
Thanks for the good advice my dude. i appreciate it.
July 11, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
AMN

DO YOU BOO BOO
July 11, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
Mr_Chukes

You just got to realize that bitches ain't shit. A girl is not better than you and you don't have to be worthy to talk to her. 
July 11, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
lesbiangirlscout

You just got to realize that bitches ain't shit. A girl is not better than you and you don't have to be worthy to talk to her. 
thats just silly thinking, theyre equal to you. the second part is correct women are no different than men and realizing that can really help your confidence and social skills around women.

#hansumboyz

July 11, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
Mr_Chukes

The second part implies your first statement.  
July 11, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
lesbiangirlscout

The second part implies your first statement.  
i know i know, it was just the first part was like bitches aint shit and i thought u meant they were beneath you, just felt like clarifying my baaaadd yo

#hansumboyz

July 11, 2013 @ 10:49 AM
Virunga

I feel u man 

All I gotta say is 

Alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol, alcohol!!

Get shit faced at parties until u forget about yourself then talk to mad girls and find one thats on your level and go in. 

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

July 11, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
Pantic

It's okay breh, just become a trap lord
July 11, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
kbos

Because in reality there is very little control in a relationship (you can only control yourself not the other person) and there is no set perspective too have. The word relationship itself is overwhelming for us young people with such large potential futures ahead of us. Of course there is the obvious, people cheat, and hurt each other, etc, but even if you are in a great relationship, one can't help but wonder occasionally, is there some one better for me or am I missing out on my individual freedom or on somebody else who could be even better. It's hard because people fantasize about their ideal significant other, but human beings are flawed and not hand crafted too go together for life, relationships no matter how good involve some work and compromise. The people who make it look easy aren't different, they are just very easy going and/or private about their hardships.
July 11, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
Ron Swanson

Has anyone ever felt like they might have been pushing away their loved one? Or cant accept they do love you and wouldnt cheat on you because you had negative experiences in the past?
Yes, change it before it's too late.
July 11, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
buddha-monk

Need to get out of the friend zone with girl who I'm pretty sure was interested in me in the past, but probably lost interest. plz help.
July 11, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Ron Swanson

Need to get out of the friend zone with girl who I'm pretty sure was interested in me in the past, but probably lost interest. plz help.
Move on.
July 11, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
buddha-monk

Move on.
thats no fun.
July 11, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
Efil4zaggin

Move on.
thats no fun.
just hang in there breh, eventually she might feel for u

:0

July 11, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
buddha-monk

Move on.
thats no fun.
Not that its game to me, cuz i actaully do like really like this girl, but I kinda wanna approach it as a game to see if i can even pull this one off. Like, can it be done? I dont know if that makes any sense. It prolly just makes me look foolish 'n shit but w/e.
July 12, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Ron Swanson

Move on.
thats no fun.
Not that its game to me, cuz i actaully do like really like this girl, but I kinda wanna approach it as a game to see if i can even pull this one off. Like, can it be done? I dont know if that makes any sense. It prolly just makes me look foolish 'n shit but w/e.
It can be done, but just don't be simpin' if it fails
July 12, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
Ferri$

I forgot all my info to my last hb account, but here it goes...
My most recent ex was my shortest relationship (two months), but also one of my best relationships evaaa thus far.. We broke up cuz i found out that she only asked me to be with me cuz she didn't want me to leave her life. Before we started going out, she asked me "what would you do if i didn't wanna be in a relationship right now?" and me being the simp that i was said "i wouldn't wanna talk to you again, delete your #, etc". So in response, she asked me out two days later. So now, fast forward 8 months. I call her cuz i just found it she's single, we start talking and it feels like we never even stopped talking, she's asking me to write a poem for her and shit, we're both flirting like we used to.. Everything is a-ok.. Until the next day where i find myself on the phone with her again, she said she'll call me back cuz she's with her bestfriend. She never called backconfused Now it's a month and a half later. I got this beautiful young lady that's willing to give me the world and shit. But i kinda miss my ex.. Am I wrong for that?

I live every day like its my day off

July 12, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
Visvimpapi

I forgot all my info to my last hb account, but here it goes...
My most recent ex was my shortest relationship (two months), but also one of my best relationships evaaa thus far.. We broke up cuz i found out that she only asked me to be with me cuz she didn't want me to leave her life. Before we started going out, she asked me "what would you do if i didn't wanna be in a relationship right now?" and me being the simp that i was said "i wouldn't wanna talk to you again, delete your #, etc". So in response, she asked me out two days later. So now, fast forward 8 months. I call her cuz i just found it she's single, we start talking and it feels like we never even stopped talking, she's asking me to write a poem for her and shit, we're both flirting like we used to.. Everything is a-ok.. Until the next day where i find myself on the phone with her again, she said she'll call me back cuz she's with her bestfriend. She never called back Now it's a month and a half later. I got this beautiful young lady that's willing to give me the world and shit. But i kinda miss my ex.. Am I wrong for that?

Na it's not wrong you even said it was one of your best relationships but  you're obv not worth her time anymore so just try to forget her and work on things with the new shawty

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 12, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Pantic

Ferris heres where you went wrong, you called cause u found out she was single again..
First off the fact she even found someone else after you means your out of her mind for good. Second off you two werent flirting and everything wasnt "a-ok", she just got out of a relationship and bitches use other guys attention to get over a break up, thats all u were. Forget her
July 12, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
Ferri$

True shit.. good looks bruh(s)..

I live every day like its my day off

Please login first to reply.