SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 15, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
.kciN

^You seemed pretty lenient, understanding and cool throughout the whole thing, trying to be happy for her and shit... She was definitely disrespecting you by letting that other dude get his foot in the door and the way she acted and straight lied to you/ treated you like dirt is mad sus. Personally I wouldn't have given her another chance after being disrespected like that. You seem like a chill dude and there's plenty of good girls out there that aren't fame whores and won't play you like she did...
May 15, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
freemandela

word my dude. thanks for going through that essay too. didn't realize it would be that long. she's been cool ever since i told her not to message the dude again and now it seems like i got a firm grip on her. but yeah i've never been disrespected like that by a bitch before and i was only in it for the pussy at first but i guess jealousy kicked in and i didnt want the other dude to get her.

we've been cool for 4 months so i guess i'll just ride with it. i know at the end of the day i'm better than this chick so i most likely wont be with her for that much longer anyways.
May 15, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
franjoli

Disclosure:
so i been with this chick for a while now but this one instance keeps bothering me. i dont know if i made the right choice keeping her but my pride wouldnt allow me to just drop her at the moment.

storyline:
so we started fucking moved onto a relationship blah blah everything gravy for 2 months. then we go to a "hip" party. lots of cool instagram famous ppl there and the main dude of the party is snapping pics with everybody. and she ends up getting one wit him. she tags him on instagram and shit goes from there. hits her up on fb asking for her number. (btw she's showing/telling me all of this). I think its cool cuz the dude is famous and lots of ppl r on his dick. I assumed he liked her but me being an alpha didnt trip at first. so they start talking and she finds its weird that he's doing all this cuz homie is married and shit but she just goes along with it cuz it's cool. he ends up taking her out with my permission because he gave her the opportunity to meet someone famous. she came back thought it was cool. I was happy for her and she was happy. I started suspecting some shit cuz she was getting texts late at night when i'd be over at her place chillin. and she'd be messaging him in the night, she told me not to worry she was just using him to meet other cool ppl and she wasnt attracted to him. so one night i read her text while she was sleeping and dude was asking for pics of her and wanting to fuck or whatever. and the fucked up thing she was going along with the texts. not agreeing to fuck but just playing around and saying she doesnt give out pictures of herself. it was weird because i went out with her and her other girlfriend the nigh before and i overheard her girlfriend asking her "who are you taking these pics for." but she sent me the pic of her and it wasn't anything serious just maaad tittie meat. 

so a couple of weeks go by and i still allow the texting to continue cuz i didnt want to come of as a simp nigga who read her texts. i wanted to catch her slipping. So i go out to another event where some famous dude is hosting it and he messaged her the night of asking what she was doing. she told me she told that she was with some friends (i was the only person she knew at the club). he ended up knowing the famous dude and got us backstage vip all that. the liquor got into all of us and it was chill at first. so while we were in vip she asked if she could go stand around him and talk to him while i would just wait in the vip and look after her bag. i took this as a diss and i was pissed at her the whole night. but again didnt want to come off as a bitch. when she came back to check on me i told her i wanted to dip and she asked me why and that she didnt want to go yet. i ended up not giving a fuck at the end just drank a lot and partied hard. she noticed that and started chilling around me. at the end of the night we ended up going home together and i told her that she was acting like a groupie and she said she was doing it for us to get on the scene or whatever.... i didnt care. i took the initiative to read her text again that night and he was drunk texting her asking "where did you go?" and "i want to fuck you in your ass" lol and she replied "I couldnt find you at the end of the night". warning signals but again i didnt want to come off as that dude....but i was turning into that dude

(read more the day after)
they set up a date during her break at school. i went with her to school that day. i told her to show me the last thing he said. she questioned me why? (I knew what he texted and what she replied already). she threw a fit got up and left for her class. i told her if she didnt show me what she wrote i would break up with her. she didnt care she kept walking. i go to her class and i see her looking down desperately trying to delete her texts. i call her outside her class. and tell her i saw what she wrote to him. she asked me what i was talking about and i told her i read her texts. she shows me and says what texts. i told her i'm not an idiot and you just deleted them and i'm breaking up with her. she started crying asking me to forgive her i said fuck that she's a lying groupie. dissed the fuck out of her and she was begging me at this point...i had no idea why she seemed like she was comfortable going along with that married "famous" dude...anyways i told her i would give her another chance and told her not to text the dude again...i dont know if that was the right choice. we been going strong for 4 months after that cuz i kept it straight with her. i dont know if she really changed or if i'm just dumb as fuck for staying with her.

you guys can learn from my situation...although i read her personal shit...dollar might just fuck your main bitch....might....if i wasn't such a 1of1 dude...i might have lost this bitch...and i wasnt afraid to either....i just didnt want to get played and then lose her to some "instagram famous dude" if u know what i mean...anyways

that shit is still eating away at my conscious. cuz if i didnt step in and simp. i wouldve lost the bitch but was it really worth it to do that
u shu'dve just dropped da bitch yo hoes gonna hoe

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 15, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
Knxwledge

so many niggas catching feelings in here smh lol
May 27, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
bengrimm83

damn ever since being rejected i feel like ive regressed in my social skills
June 3, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
Mr_Chukes

Tip: Girls like active listening. 
June 5, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
smegmashark

below 10 char

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

June 6, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
smegmashark

So I know im a low post recent register fuck boi but I need some advice
and don't know where to go cuz dis shit embarrassing as fuck. anyway
let's cut to the chase. so I have an abnormally hairy ass. like not a
little hairy butt like fur rug shit. like most people ain't seen shit
like this. anyway well around a year ago when I was graduating from
highschool me and some of my boys did a grad prank where we went on the
roof of our school and put a 10 ft poster of my ass on a sunroof
pointing in to the school cafeteria. then eventually people figured out
it was my ass after having all seen it and talking about it. then the
girl I liked a lot for a long time had seen it and texted me late that
night asking if I want my ass waxed. I kinda had oneitis for her......
since it was like 12:30 at night I assumed it was a booty call since she
had shown signs that she was into me before. I thought I was in for
some dome or something. so she says come over. so I head over to her
house and go in her basement and find her and her really hot friend. so
at this point I'm getting super stoked thinking I'm bout to have a
threesome. anyway I see the girl I dig and she told me to take my pants
off that she's actually gonna wax my ass then she has a 'surprise' for
me. so her and her friend just waxing my bear ass. it hurt real bad so I
tell her to bring me a bottle of whisky I brought along. I know
drinking while waxing makes you bleed but it was to ridiculous so I had
to drink. so I have a few swigs and her friend asks for a shot so I pass
the bottle. next thing I know when I think she's waxing around my corn
hole I feel a rush of wetness. I turn around to see she put the bottle
in my ass and I consumed roughly a shot or two before she pulled it out.
I turn around to tell her to fucj off and leave but I trip on my pants
and eat shit on her rug. before I even know it my but hole burns like a
mother fucker, but something feels weird even for the situation. I'm so
inebriated I can hardly move and my butt feels stretched out. I manage
to move my head to see my crush pegging my virgin butthole with a little
dildo. shocked and in buttpain I try to get my phone outta my pocket
but I threw up all over my a.p.c. denim and pass out. woke up the next
morning in her car with pink pajama bottoms and a gausepad in my ass. I
ran for my life halfway across the city..... didn't talk to her for a
year totally ruined my self esteem and confidence. since then I've still
miraculously managed to hook up with two girls. but I still have a
strange attraction to the girl who pegged me. I want to get revenge by
buttfucking her. she appologized to me last week and wants to kick it.
I'm conflicted my demonic oneitis says kick it with her but assert my
dominance and don't get tricked. the rest of me says don't ever talk to
her again and move to a different city. what do you guys think???? the
hot friend of hers has a video I don't know how I'm going to get rid of
that.......

June 6, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

Smh.                 

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 6, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
Virunga

and don't know where to go cuz dis shit embarrassing as fuck............
Man I think you got raped

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

June 6, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
taran-dee

Dude yeah that shit counts as rape, you could report her ass to the police. 
But if it was me, i'd chill with her do everything I could to get in with her & get her to catch feelings then straight up fuck the bitch over. Record her doing some dirty shit or just having sex, shit that'll embarrass her at least. Your only option is to find some kind of collateral to even the scales son. 

Good luck to you 

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

June 6, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
Soul Rize

dam dont get caught in the cycle bro. they gon use it against you and if they do you better fuckiing man handel her like a bitch. keep an open hand at all times. and just go in on her. if she says no just get away with man handleing her . REMEMEBER OPEN HAND. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 7, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Gli x Azzurri

I'm Drake-type soft with my GF and she loves it.
June 7, 2013 @ 01:23 AM

Inactive

I feel like ever since the end of freshmen year I been hella depressed. Sophomore year just ended and I feel like I don't have a true set of friends like most other niggas do. If you guys saw that "Why Do I Feel So Fucking Lonely thread" I feel just like that, I play football for my high school and all i do is workout during the summer with my team.I have friends it's just that I feel like they don't want me around. I feel like I push myself to think this though, you know? Anyway, this past year (Sophomore) I haven't gone to any parties I've been invited too, because I didn't want anyone to say shit. I feel like I'm getting over it this summer though, but I feel lonely as fuck and I hate it. 
too many feels bro

you fucking hate yourself

you need to love yourself man

nobody can make you feel lonely except you

nigga you can be surrounded with a thousand "friends" and still feel lonely

friends aren't going to fill that fucking void in your life

only you can fill that void in your life
June 7, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
smegmashark

Dude yeah that shit counts as rape, you could report her ass to the police. 
But if it was me, i'd chill with her do everything I could to get in with her & get her to catch feelings then straight up fuck the bitch over. Record her doing some dirty shit or just having sex, shit that'll embarrass her at least. Your only option is to find some kind of collateral to even the scales son. 

Good luck to you 
Yeah, I got raped. I't was really fucked up. But I think I'd rather deal with it personally instead of legally. Then you get that dealing justice feel. Your right about the collateral i think im gunna giver, make her eat my ass then poop on her or something fucking evil like that.

June 7, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
spalding

Is it wrong for me to approach a freshman when I'm a junior?
June 7, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
ftx

make her eat my ass then poop on her or something fucking evil like that.
hahahahahaha dead
June 7, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
wilsonjs06

Really though; no lie this is an entertaining thread...
June 7, 2013 @ 03:30 PM
smegmashark

like as hilarious as my situation/response to the situation is. dis some serious shit.

July 7, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
kbos

Whats good HB fam. Damn this thread hasn't been posted in in a minute. So I got a problem, and im not lookin for bullshit advice. I love my girl right, shes the strong independent type who doesn't ask for nothing or come with the irrational bullshit or immaturity or superficial nonsense a lot of these girls come with. We been dating for like 4 years and the feelings strong like always. Its the real deal, type of shit a lot of people wish they had. I have never known a more honest person besides the homie Al. Thing is, last summer she got on these anti-anxiety meds that made her gain too much, she wasn't fat per say, but she breached the limits of what I find attractive. Bout a 20lb gain on a 5'4ish girl. Shes loyal and all that shit, she'd stick by me if I was in her shoes, so I do the same for her, its not even her fault she gained the weight even it was the meds. So the past year shes been doing yoga, trying to take care of her body and shit, shes a vegetarian so she eats pretty healthy anyway, hitting the gym here and there. She made some good progress I thought she'd be ready too hit the beach again this summer but progress slowed way the fuck down and she picked up a couple lbs again, nothing crazy. Her lifes been a rollercoaster since she graduated college may 2012, moving too nyc, hating it, moving too boston, trying to get the right job, losing money, living with cunts she didn't even know, shes a hard worker who doesn't take short cuts and all this shit takin a toll on her. Now she finally just got an awesome job after a year of struggling. Back too the weight... Shes been working to get that back off again, but on the real everything else bout her is what I want, and I love her so much the thought of breaking something so rare and mature and gratifying off is mad painful, but its fucked up that I look at her and think damn she used too be more fine... I surprise myself that I could even get caught up on something so shallow. Its not like shorty became a whale its more like damn if she could just drop 10-15 more shit would be ideal.... 

I know this shit sounds like a joke but its a shitty ass situation too have this problem in an otherwise good relationship, cuz you know a womans weight is like that one off limit zone where if you feel any kinda way about it youre automatically an asshole. I tried to delicately explain too her today like, you know im not trying to tell you how too live but how you take care of yourself does effect me. I mean she got the message, but that shit is just sad for me too say and sad for her too hear. I feel like im being unreasonable with my standards and shit, cuz I expect her too be perfect, lady in the streets freak in the sheets, never asking me for money, never bothering me about what im doing when im not with her, never telling me how too live and shit, but always supporting me and loving me. I just miss that last piece where I could parade her around and show her off and shit like I used too. Physical attraction may be the shallowest part of a relationship but I can't help how much a value it. I don't know what advice there could be besides deal with it or shut the fuck up but if anyone has any kinda helpful perspective that'd be much appreciated. 
July 7, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
Ron Swanson

Whats good HB fam. Damn this thread hasn't been posted in in a minute. So I got a problem, and im not lookin for bullshit advice. I love my girl right, shes the strong independent type who doesn't ask for nothing or come with the irrational bullshit or immaturity or superficial nonsense a lot of these girls come with. We been dating for like 4 years and the feelings strong like always. Its the real deal, type of shit a lot of people wish they had. I have never known a more honest person besides the homie Al. Thing is, last summer she got on these anti-anxiety meds that made her gain too much, she wasn't fat per say, but she breached the limits of what I find attractive. Bout a 20lb gain on a 5'4ish girl. Shes loyal and all that shit, she'd stick by me if I was in her shoes, so I do the same for her, its not even her fault she gained the weight even it was the meds. So the past year shes been doing yoga, trying to take care of her body and shit, shes a vegetarian so she eats pretty healthy anyway, hitting the gym here and there. She made some good progress I thought she'd be ready too hit the beach again this summer but progress slowed way the fuck down and she picked up a couple lbs again, nothing crazy. Her lifes been a rollercoaster since she graduated college may 2012, moving too nyc, hating it, moving too boston, trying to get the right job, losing money, living with cunts she didn't even know, shes a hard worker who doesn't take short cuts and all this shit takin a toll on her. Now she finally just got an awesome job after a year of struggling. Back too the weight... Shes been working to get that back off again, but on the real everything else bout her is what I want, and I love her so much the thought of breaking something so rare and mature and gratifying off is mad painful, but its fucked up that I look at her and think damn she used too be more fine... I surprise myself that I could even get caught up on something so shallow. Its not like shorty became a whale its more like damn if she could just drop 10-15 more shit would be ideal.... 

I know this shit sounds like a joke but its a shitty ass situation too have this problem in an otherwise good relationship, cuz you know a womans weight is like that one off limit zone where if you feel any kinda way about it youre automatically an asshole. I tried to delicately explain too her today like, you know im not trying to tell you how too live but how you take care of yourself does effect me. I mean she got the message, but that shit is just sad for me too say and sad for her too hear. I feel like im being unreasonable with my standards and shit, cuz I expect her too be perfect, lady in the streets freak in the sheets, never asking me for money, never bothering me about what im doing when im not with her, never telling me how too live and shit, but always supporting me and loving me. I just miss that last piece where I could parade her around and show her off and shit like I used too. Physical attraction may be the shallowest part of a relationship but I can't help how much a value it. I don't know what advice there could be besides deal with it or shut the fuck up but if anyone has any kinda helpful perspective that'd be much appreciated. 
What you're feeling is perfectly normal IMO, you want your girl to look her best.  How did she respond when you told her?  If she's the sensitive type I think the best way to go about this is for you to hit the gym with her too (if you do already then take her with you)  Plus y'all can spend time together cooking up healthy meals, grocery shopping, running etc.  

July 7, 2013 @ 12:24 PM
i da pappi

whats up yall. i need help. theres this girl at my job that im catchin feelings for. shes like the perfect girl for me and everything. I really want to date her but i think she's already talkin to someone. on twitter the other day she's always talkin about some guy. for example, she be sayin how she likes talkin on the phone with him and how she likes it when he texts first and shit. she aint talkin about me on twitter cause i aint got the digits yet. we talk all the time at work and sometimes i think she catchin feelings for me. what should i do tho? should i still try to get at her even though she talkin to some dude?
July 7, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
tmwtg

^ So you're following her on Twitter? Does she know it's you?

Hella strange, bruhbruh.
July 7, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

kbos, you shouldnt look at this as an unpleasant situation per se. You guys can hit the gym together, push eachother to the next level, hitting the gym together will make her lose weight AND you guys get to spend quality time together.

Leaving her is a stupid choice, you know she's not going to be on those anti anxiety pills forever so she will most likely not be fat forever. And believe me, if its really the type of relationship you just described, you gonna regret it for the rest of your life if you leave her and see her a few years later looking fine as back in the days

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

July 7, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
Ron Swanson

kbos, you shouldnt look at this as an unpleasant situation per se. You guys can hit the gym together, push eachother to the next level, hitting the gym together will make her lose weight AND you guys get to spend quality time together.

Leaving her is a stupid choice, you know she's not going to be on those anti anxiety pills forever so she will most likely not be fat forever. And believe me, if its really the type of relationship you just described, you gonna regret it for the rest of your life if you leave her and see her a few years later looking fine as back in the days
this lol
July 7, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
smegmashark

Ok i need some advice fast. I recently broke up with my girlfriend because we were just bickering too much and our relationship was just too bi polar. I wanted to end things before we just completely hated eachother. She was my ideal girl, looks and personality. I already fucking miss her but i was the one to break up with her. I have some stuff i need to get from her house so ill see her again soon. Should i hit her up already or wait a while? Its been less than 5 days since we've broken up. Or should i just wait till i see her when i pick my stuff up and try to smash? I feel like a little bitch tbh right now for already missing her. She still likes my pics on instagram and shit and i know she still ha feelings. What do i do?
ASk her if its salty, then proceed to eat the ass.

July 7, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
i da pappi

^ So you're following her on Twitter? Does she know it's you?

Hella strange, bruhbruh.
yea she knows its me lol. she was the one that followed me first bro
July 8, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
kbos

beastin and millz, appreciate the advice. Really I should cut the selfishness and be more helpful. As humans we always want more and want better and sometimes it can fuck up our expectations and judgements of our loved ones, but if someone is a true friend or a good woman or family you get through that shit cuz its worth it too have ppl in your circle you trust who have your back.
July 9, 2013 @ 01:11 AM

Inactive

if she'd die for you she's a keeper
July 9, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
tmwtg

if she'd die for you she's a keeper
Very hard to prove that she'd die for you.

Please login first to reply.