Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 7, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

text game weak, help a nigga out
i assume you fall under my age bracket (like 17-20) so ill try to keep ya head above water mane. key to the game is to be reckless with your shit and text like shit doesn't matter to you. girls are so scared of what other people think of them deadass if you asked any girl on your phone to suck your dick she won't tell a soul unless she was a big ugly prude bitch who gets no dick. when i was in my younger teens and just texting my first couple of girls i was white knighting these girls so hardbody sending all kinds of gay smiley faces i was a straight fag on some notebook shit and i honestly didn't get any chicks that way. these would be some pointers if you pulled a number and you think this chick is feelin' you.

1. if you pulled the number on the weekday, ask if she wants to chill that weekend. but if you get a number on friday or anytime that weekend wait til next weekend son unless you're a nasty simp bastard and you need to talk to a girl that bad. if she texts you though shits free game. also you gotta ask her to chill like asap on a weekend once you get the digits. keep shit movin' bruh don't fucking text her everyday asking how shit is and laughing without first making a play to get some ass. keep the texting simple with it too just be like "hey" "how you doing", "oh just chillin", "oh really?" if any response of yours is more than like 2-3 lines of text, your trying too hard and if shes just throwing in one line vague responses you gotta get drastic or drop her.
2. ask her if she wants to chill in a comfortable place for both of you, especially if you both are just chillin for the first time. start a lil opening chat then be like "yeah i just got home wanna meet up" and say some nice place on a campus if you at college, a coffee shop, or just to smoke a blunt at the crib and watch a flick. based on what she looks like and her personality its your choice of the 3 or you can add 2 in one night (ie the blunt and movie dawg ). don't pull some awkward shit and invite her to a steak dinner just make it casual like you would kick it with one of your friends except for the fact that its a down chick. 
3. important to keep shit based off what she thinks of you in real life. if you got her number but it was just cause she needed your ass for some hw or some shit, don't be all emotional on the phone talking about "i love you" and all that. If you have doubts as to whether she's really feelin' you or whatever you gotta confront that shit in real life i can't stress it enough. 
4. finally mate if  she doesn't respond to you or says no just delete the number. fucking billions of girls in the world duu and it's a numbers game. if she doesn't respond, delete it and if she texts you back saying sorry  im busy you can keep her and maybe try again next weekend, after that we gotta make another move. if she says no then whatever, find another chick or text one of her friends 

good luck manray i got you
May 7, 2013 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

Aight so I got a problem. This chick that I work with been showing me mad rhythm at work (extra attention, flirting, etc). She's a bit older than me but I really don't mind it. Anyways, I finally got her number and I hit her up from time to time but her replies are so stale! A lot of one word answers and broken convos. We also tried to kick it a few times but it just never happened. But when we at work its a whole different story. Honestly, if she didn't look so good i'd probably wudda passed on her but I can't help it, she got it going on! WTF should I do? Keep pursuing or just chill?
you need to ignore her at work
May 8, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
Mr_Chukes

I just do the stupidest shit at times. 
May 9, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
word2regg

Aight so I got a problem. This chick that I work with been showing me mad rhythm at work (extra attention, flirting, etc). She's a bit older than me but I really don't mind it. Anyways, I finally got her number and I hit her up from time to time but her replies are so stale! A lot of one word answers and broken convos. We also tried to kick it a few times but it just never happened. But when we at work its a whole different story. Honestly, if she didn't look so good i'd probably wudda passed on her but I can't help it, she got it going on! WTF should I do? Keep pursuing or just chill?
you need to ignore her at work
Thats what I did for awhile but she would still come around to snag my attention. I asked her out and we got something planned for this weekend so we'll see what happens then.

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 9, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Mr_Chukes

My girlfriend saw the post I made of the text a girl guaranteed sex thread. I did it as a joke. Didn't send it to her because she was being emotional and didnt want to piss her off. I still had the screenshots in my phone. She got all quite, did not really eat me touch her, wet to the rest room, got dressed, tried to tell her about it being a joke. She wasn't listening. Left my house early without kissing me. I asked if she would want to talk about it, she said maybe later. Texted her no response. 
Do you think I'm fucked? 
May 9, 2013 @ 01:20 AM

Inactive

My girlfriend saw the post I made of the text a girl guaranteed sex thread. I did it as a joke. Didn't send it to her because she was being emotional and didnt want to piss her off. I still had the screenshots in my phone. She got all quite, did not really eat me touch her, wet to the rest room, got dressed, tried to tell her about it being a joke. She wasn't listening. Left my house early without kissing me. I asked if she would want to talk about it, she said maybe later. Texted her no response. 
Do you think I'm fucked? 
i think you need to grow up
May 9, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Mr_Chukes

I know I know. I'm going to rush over. I hope she lets me in. 
May 9, 2013 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

Has anyone friend zoned a girl? I have and it was probably the worst and most awkward thing I have ever done.
all the time

May 9, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
Mr_Chukes

Went over talked to her. She said she dont know what she wants. She needs time think. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:32 AM

Inactive

It's not her, it's you 

It is never her
May 9, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
slytendencies

Went over talked to her. She said she dont know what she wants. She needs time think. 
Give her, her space b, if she serious about you two being together she'll realize it's not that big of a deal and forgive you, in the meantime hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
unoedoe

Give her, her space b, if she serious about you two being together she'll realize it's not that big of a deal and forgive you, in the meantime hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
tis true^

if i had a break up for every time a girl told me she needed time to think... well shit. i had a break up just about everyone of those times. Funny thing is you won't want to believe that. I've had friends tell me the same thing and right up to the end I never wanted to believe them even though my gut told me differently. In the end they were usually right.

But I am only telling you worst case scenario. Who knows what she'll do. We are just giving you a fair warning. She prolly wont talk to you for a couple days so try and spend the next couple days getting a headstart and taking care of yourself.

BTW were you the one that started the thread about the colleges and her getting pissed?? If so, shit don't sound so good tbh. She sounds like the type that gets a kick out of playing mindgames. Just an honest opinion. Didn't mean to sound negative-just want to help a brother out. Good luck b
May 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
Mr_Chukes

Great advice^ my friends that I talk about my relationship with are girls. They told me to wait that if she loves me she will come around. We will probably talk Friday because she picks me up for school cause my car broke down. It will be weird not to tell her good morning though. Ever since April 15 2012 I have said good morning to her and talked to her all day everyday. I'm preparing for the worst. I showered and listened to some sad music but I'll hold on. 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:42 AM

Inactive

Love shouldn't be this dramatic.

What the fuck are you doing wrong?
May 9, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
unoedoe

Great advice^ my friends that I talk about my relationship with are girls. They told me to wait that if she loves me she will come around. We will probably talk Friday because she picks me up for school cause my car broke down. It will be weird not to tell her good morning though. Ever since April 15 2012 I have said good morning to her and talked to her all day everyday. I'm preparing for the worst. I showered and listened to some sad music but I'll hold on. 
For sure man. You obviously care a lot about her. Either result I guarantee you'll be fine. It's a learning experience. I assume she's your first gf or first girl you've loved?
May 9, 2013 @ 12:18 PM
Mr_Chukes

For sure man. You obviously care a lot about her. Either result I guarantee you'll be fine. It's a learning experience. I assume she's your first gf or first girl you've loved?
Yeah first real girlfriend, first girl I loved, first sexual partner. 
May 9, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
Mr_Chukes

Ever since she took the birth control shot she has had a short fuse with me. Kind of bipolar at times. She would get mad at me for something little then later talk to me like it was all good. I would just give her a little space and then comfort her. Or we would be out having fun taking and when we got back to my house she would be like oh remember we are still not bestfriends. In the last 2 weeks she hadn't been as bipolar though. She was very sweet yesterday before she saw. Money she was a little but got over it when I called her. 
May 9, 2013 @ 01:23 PM

Inactive

Ever since she took the birth control shot she has had a short fuse with me. Kind of bipolar at times. She would get mad at me for something little then later talk to me like it was all good. I would just give her a little space and then comfort her. Or we would be out having fun taking and when we got back to my house she would be like oh remember we are still not bestfriends. In the last 2 weeks she hadn't been as bipolar though. She was very sweet yesterday before she saw. Money she was a little but got over it when I called her. 
At this rate your relationship isn't going to make it man. You need to look at the whole picture. Envision your life with her and strive for success, don't worry about all this miniscule dramatic shit, if you really do care about her.
May 9, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
Mr_Chukes

At this rate your relationship isn't going to make it man. You need to look at the whole picture. Envision your life with her and strive for success, don't worry about all this miniscule dramatic shit, if you really do care about her.
Yeah I care for her with all my heart. She is the kind of girl that can keep a grudge though. I rarely get mad or sad. I'm just pushing on. She was the one who told me two days ago that she loved how comfortable she feels with me and she felt the connection for the begging. So I didn't even text her good morning today. Imma just chill and let her come to her sense. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
unoedoe

Yeah first real girlfriend, first girl I loved, first sexual partner. 
Just about everyone falls super hard for their first love. Eventually they become a crutch and if the other bails you fall flat on your face. You'll end giving to world to this person. Regardless of what happens you should really start focusing on yourself and stop revolving around her world. If shit hits the fan you'll be a lot more prepared. Reconnect with friends, start doing old hobbies or find new ones. If you guys stay together she'll find it attractive by your independence and confidence. If not, you have a jump start-it'll be rough but at least you something to keep you busy, have your buds to hang out with and retain your confidence.

Guys get a bad wrap about screwing girls over, but I've heard so many stories and have had an experience where girls will line new shit up before a relationship even ends. Not making an assumptions- simply just keeping you prepared and your mind open. Bitches can be ruthless.
May 9, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
thepreciselife

Bitches can be ruthless.
^this.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 9, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
LostJem

suspended

can i get some advice???? on my post a page back please it would greatly help 

thanks fam cool

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

May 10, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Mr_Chukes

OK so I texted her today. Told her I have work. She told me have a good day at work. Then I texted about an appointment she had. No response. Tomorrow is the day I see her but it is low key killing me because we talk all day every day. Now that I think about it, it is probably hurting her to because she always tell me how she likes how we joke around and others would probably think it was weird. I'm at work and she is on a niggas mind. Damn I'm sprung.
May 10, 2013 @ 01:40 AM

Inactive

OK so I tested her today. Told her I have work. She told me have a good day at work. Then I texted about an appointment she had. No response. Tomorrow is the day I see her but it is low key killing me because we talk all day every day. Now that I think about it, it is probably hurting her to because she always tell me how she likes how we joke around and others would probably think it was weird. I'm at work and she is on a niggas mind. Damn I'm sprung.
Why are you doing this to yourself?
May 10, 2013 @ 01:46 AM

Inactive

You love her, and she loves you, so you two need to stop being little bitches. 
May 10, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ yeah I just don't know what she is thinking about. It has been a little bumpy but the good out weighs the bad. She likes me to give her space but still wants me to try to contact her. If I just forget her she gets mad.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

Love her for who she is, a human, a woman, respect her as an adult. Don't get caught up in your feelings and "love" her because you feel you need to, do it because you want to.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
Mr_Chukes

I don't care what nobody says about you bro. I fux with you. I love being around her and messing around talking with her. I actually feel something and I actually genuinely enjoy kissing her.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:40 AM

Inactive

Communication is key. It looks like you two need to work out some trust issues.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ you think I should call her tonight?

Please login first to reply.