Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
Mr_Chukes

Great advice^ my friends that I talk about my relationship with are girls. They told me to wait that if she loves me she will come around. We will probably talk Friday because she picks me up for school cause my car broke down. It will be weird not to tell her good morning though. Ever since April 15 2012 I have said good morning to her and talked to her all day everyday. I'm preparing for the worst. I showered and listened to some sad music but I'll hold on. 
May 9, 2013 @ 04:42 AM

Inactive

Love shouldn't be this dramatic.

What the fuck are you doing wrong?
May 9, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
unoedoe

Great advice^ my friends that I talk about my relationship with are girls. They told me to wait that if she loves me she will come around. We will probably talk Friday because she picks me up for school cause my car broke down. It will be weird not to tell her good morning though. Ever since April 15 2012 I have said good morning to her and talked to her all day everyday. I'm preparing for the worst. I showered and listened to some sad music but I'll hold on. 
For sure man. You obviously care a lot about her. Either result I guarantee you'll be fine. It's a learning experience. I assume she's your first gf or first girl you've loved?
May 9, 2013 @ 12:18 PM
Mr_Chukes

For sure man. You obviously care a lot about her. Either result I guarantee you'll be fine. It's a learning experience. I assume she's your first gf or first girl you've loved?
Yeah first real girlfriend, first girl I loved, first sexual partner. 
May 9, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
Mr_Chukes

Ever since she took the birth control shot she has had a short fuse with me. Kind of bipolar at times. She would get mad at me for something little then later talk to me like it was all good. I would just give her a little space and then comfort her. Or we would be out having fun taking and when we got back to my house she would be like oh remember we are still not bestfriends. In the last 2 weeks she hadn't been as bipolar though. She was very sweet yesterday before she saw. Money she was a little but got over it when I called her. 
May 9, 2013 @ 01:23 PM

Inactive

Ever since she took the birth control shot she has had a short fuse with me. Kind of bipolar at times. She would get mad at me for something little then later talk to me like it was all good. I would just give her a little space and then comfort her. Or we would be out having fun taking and when we got back to my house she would be like oh remember we are still not bestfriends. In the last 2 weeks she hadn't been as bipolar though. She was very sweet yesterday before she saw. Money she was a little but got over it when I called her. 
At this rate your relationship isn't going to make it man. You need to look at the whole picture. Envision your life with her and strive for success, don't worry about all this miniscule dramatic shit, if you really do care about her.
May 9, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
Mr_Chukes

At this rate your relationship isn't going to make it man. You need to look at the whole picture. Envision your life with her and strive for success, don't worry about all this miniscule dramatic shit, if you really do care about her.
Yeah I care for her with all my heart. She is the kind of girl that can keep a grudge though. I rarely get mad or sad. I'm just pushing on. She was the one who told me two days ago that she loved how comfortable she feels with me and she felt the connection for the begging. So I didn't even text her good morning today. Imma just chill and let her come to her sense. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
unoedoe

Yeah first real girlfriend, first girl I loved, first sexual partner. 
Just about everyone falls super hard for their first love. Eventually they become a crutch and if the other bails you fall flat on your face. You'll end giving to world to this person. Regardless of what happens you should really start focusing on yourself and stop revolving around her world. If shit hits the fan you'll be a lot more prepared. Reconnect with friends, start doing old hobbies or find new ones. If you guys stay together she'll find it attractive by your independence and confidence. If not, you have a jump start-it'll be rough but at least you something to keep you busy, have your buds to hang out with and retain your confidence.

Guys get a bad wrap about screwing girls over, but I've heard so many stories and have had an experience where girls will line new shit up before a relationship even ends. Not making an assumptions- simply just keeping you prepared and your mind open. Bitches can be ruthless.
May 9, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
thepreciselife

Bitches can be ruthless.
^this.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 10, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
Mr_Chukes

OK so I texted her today. Told her I have work. She told me have a good day at work. Then I texted about an appointment she had. No response. Tomorrow is the day I see her but it is low key killing me because we talk all day every day. Now that I think about it, it is probably hurting her to because she always tell me how she likes how we joke around and others would probably think it was weird. I'm at work and she is on a niggas mind. Damn I'm sprung.
May 10, 2013 @ 01:40 AM

Inactive

OK so I tested her today. Told her I have work. She told me have a good day at work. Then I texted about an appointment she had. No response. Tomorrow is the day I see her but it is low key killing me because we talk all day every day. Now that I think about it, it is probably hurting her to because she always tell me how she likes how we joke around and others would probably think it was weird. I'm at work and she is on a niggas mind. Damn I'm sprung.
Why are you doing this to yourself?
May 10, 2013 @ 01:46 AM

Inactive

You love her, and she loves you, so you two need to stop being little bitches. 
May 10, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ yeah I just don't know what she is thinking about. It has been a little bumpy but the good out weighs the bad. She likes me to give her space but still wants me to try to contact her. If I just forget her she gets mad.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:25 AM

Inactive

Love her for who she is, a human, a woman, respect her as an adult. Don't get caught up in your feelings and "love" her because you feel you need to, do it because you want to.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
Mr_Chukes

I don't care what nobody says about you bro. I fux with you. I love being around her and messing around talking with her. I actually feel something and I actually genuinely enjoy kissing her.
May 10, 2013 @ 02:40 AM

Inactive

Communication is key. It looks like you two need to work out some trust issues.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
Mr_Chukes

^ you think I should call her tonight?
May 10, 2013 @ 03:02 AM

Inactive

Do what needs to be done, but, there is a difference between going in like a bitch and going in like a man.
May 10, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
Mr_Chukes

Gotta wait till the morning. She turned her phone off tonight.
imma let it all out today it may be my last chance. 
May 10, 2013 @ 12:45 PM
Mr_Chukes

This may be my last chance. Imma spill my soul out. Wish me luck. I love her so I won't let her go. 
May 11, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Mr_Chukes

Hate is real. Someone thumbed down every post lol. Well it went well a nigga pulled it off cool
May 11, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
slytendencies

Hate is real. Someone thumbed down every post lol. Well it went well a nigga pulled it off 
Glad to hear it man! Was sweatin for you for a minute not gonna lie.
May 14, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
bengrimm83

did any of you guys ever realize you might of been too picky then you stop being picky and started getting girls??
May 14, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
Ruthless

did any of you guys ever realize you might of been too picky then you stop being picky and started getting girls??
I read that as: any of you guys ever realize you might have been too ugly for the girls you wanted then lowered your standards and started getting girls?

Let me see those downvotes

May 14, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
Mr_Chukes

Naw bro I jsut go for what I like. 
May 14, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
loop

how to deal with hot prude?sad 
May 14, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
thrillmatic

How many girls do yall typically approach before you hook up wit one?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 14, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Ruthless

how to deal with hot prude? 
hot prudes are the marriage type. if u still young dont waste your time

Let me see those downvotes

May 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
bengrimm83

I read that as: any of you guys ever realize you might have been too ugly for the girls you wanted then lowered your standards and started getting girls?
damn i didnt mean to come off like that im just tired of being lead on and playing games
May 15, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
freemandela

Disclosure:
so i been with this chick for a while now but this one instance keeps bothering me. i dont know if i made the right choice keeping her but my pride wouldnt allow me to just drop her at the moment.

storyline:
so we started fucking moved onto a relationship blah blah everything gravy for 2 months. then we go to a "hip" party. lots of cool instagram famous ppl there and the main dude of the party is snapping pics with everybody. and she ends up getting one wit him. she tags him on instagram and shit goes from there. hits her up on fb asking for her number. (btw she's showing/telling me all of this). I think its cool cuz the dude is famous and lots of ppl r on his dick. I assumed he liked her but me being an alpha didnt trip at first. so they start talking and she finds its weird that he's doing all this cuz homie is married and shit but she just goes along with it cuz it's cool. he ends up taking her out with my permission because he gave her the opportunity to meet someone famous. she came back thought it was cool. I was happy for her and she was happy. I started suspecting some shit cuz she was getting texts late at night when i'd be over at her place chillin. and she'd be messaging him in the night, she told me not to worry she was just using him to meet other cool ppl and she wasnt attracted to him. so one night i read her text while she was sleeping and dude was asking for pics of her and wanting to fuck or whatever. and the fucked up thing she was going along with the texts. not agreeing to fuck but just playing around and saying she doesnt give out pictures of herself. it was weird because i went out with her and her other girlfriend the nigh before and i overheard her girlfriend asking her "who are you taking these pics for." but she sent me the pic of her and it wasn't anything serious just maaad tittie meat. 

so a couple of weeks go by and i still allow the texting to continue cuz i didnt want to come of as a simp nigga who read her texts. i wanted to catch her slipping. So i go out to another event where some famous dude is hosting it and he messaged her the night of asking what she was doing. she told me she told that she was with some friends (i was the only person she knew at the club). he ended up knowing the famous dude and got us backstage vip all that. the liquor got into all of us and it was chill at first. so while we were in vip she asked if she could go stand around him and talk to him while i would just wait in the vip and look after her bag. i took this as a diss and i was pissed at her the whole night. but again didnt want to come off as a bitch. when she came back to check on me i told her i wanted to dip and she asked me why and that she didnt want to go yet. i ended up not giving a fuck at the end just drank a lot and partied hard. she noticed that and started chilling around me. at the end of the night we ended up going home together and i told her that she was acting like a groupie and she said she was doing it for us to get on the scene or whatever.... i didnt care. i took the initiative to read her text again that night and he was drunk texting her asking "where did you go?" and "i want to fuck you in your ass" lol and she replied "I couldnt find you at the end of the night". warning signals but again i didnt want to come off as that dude....but i was turning into that dude

(read more the day after)
they set up a date during her break at school. i went with her to school that day. i told her to show me the last thing he said. she questioned me why? (I knew what he texted and what she replied already). she threw a fit got up and left for her class. i told her if she didnt show me what she wrote i would break up with her. she didnt care she kept walking. i go to her class and i see her looking down desperately trying to delete her texts. i call her outside her class. and tell her i saw what she wrote to him. she asked me what i was talking about and i told her i read her texts. she shows me and says what texts. i told her i'm not an idiot and you just deleted them and i'm breaking up with her. she started crying asking me to forgive her i said fuck that she's a lying groupie. dissed the fuck out of her and she was begging me at this point...i had no idea why she seemed like she was comfortable going along with that married "famous" dude...anyways i told her i would give her another chance and told her not to text the dude again...i dont know if that was the right choice. we been going strong for 4 months after that cuz i kept it straight with her. i dont know if she really changed or if i'm just dumb as fuck for staying with her.

you guys can learn from my situation...although i read her personal shit...dollar might just fuck your main bitch....might....if i wasn't such a 1of1 dude...i might have lost this bitch...and i wasnt afraid to either....i just didnt want to get played and then lose her to some "instagram famous dude" if u know what i mean...anyways

that shit is still eating away at my conscious. cuz if i didnt step in and simp. i wouldve lost the bitch but was it really worth it to do that

Please login first to reply.