Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2013 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

Alright bruhs so i got a situation... Ive been really choppin it up with this chick. We text hella and lately every night we'll be on the phone just talking about everything and ive been really feelin this girl. So i had to ask "what are we" and she was like " right now i want to work on a friendship rather than a relationship because of what happened with jason." (dude she got fucked over by) did i fucking get friendzoned? she still hits me up hella and she's like "Hey FRIEND" and idk if she playin or not. What do i do?
dat friendzone
May 3, 2013 @ 08:13 PM

Inactive

Don't treat girls like girls, take the lead and be a fucking man.
May 4, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
bengrimm83

i actually told a girl how i felt bout her on thursday it did not work never again lol i got the your my friend line fuck being honest
May 4, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
Efil4zaggin

i actually told a girl how i felt bout her on thursday it did not work never again lol i got the your my friend line fuck being honest
keep her as a friend.

:0

May 5, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
slytendencies

Yo guys i need some advice on what to do with this girl. So we used to just hang out through a mutual friend but a couple weeks ago she started hitting me up and we have been talking every other day and now she has started to get kind of attached (texting me more constantly, wanting to hang out alot more often, etc..). She's cute and i'm not gunna lie i sort of lead her on a bit at the beggining but now i'm starting to think she wants something serious and i definately dont, i'm just trying to figure out how to not be an asshole but make it clear i'm not interested in anything serious. Any advice/opinions on how i should handle this would be appreciated guys, thanks.
May 5, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
buddha-monk

Yo, so if I think a girl might be taking advantage of me, like the only times we kick it now are when she needs a ride home from work or to and from school, do I call her out on it or just drop that bitch all together? It used to not be like that, idk about her anymore.

Edit: we have the same classes in college so its not like its a hassle for me to take her with me to school, but still.
May 5, 2013 @ 11:01 PM

Inactive

Yo, so if I think a girl might be taking advantage of me, like the only times we kick it now are when she needs a ride home from work or to and from school, do I call her out on it or just drop that bitch all together? It used to not be like that, idk about her anymore.

Edit: we have the same classes in college so its not like its a hassle for me to take her with me to school, but still.
dead
May 5, 2013 @ 11:01 PM

Inactive

how the fuck are you guys so naive

women will use you to no end if you let them

learn to fucking say no
May 5, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

nigga stand up and tell that bitch you wont be doing her favors
May 6, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
bengrimm83

keep her as a friend.
i really have no other choice do i
May 6, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
word2regg

nigga stand up and tell that bitch you wont be doing her favors
Nah, tell her to drop them draws! 

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 6, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
word2regg

Aight so I got a problem. This chick that I work with been showing me mad rhythm at work (extra attention, flirting, etc). She's a bit older than me but I really don't mind it. Anyways, I finally got her number and I hit her up from time to time but her replies are so stale! A lot of one word answers and broken convos. We also tried to kick it a few times but it just never happened. But when we at work its a whole different story. Honestly, if she didn't look so good i'd probably wudda passed on her but I can't help it, she got it going on! WTF should I do? Keep pursuing or just chill?

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 6, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
word2regg

Has anyone friend zoned a girl? I have and it was probably the worst and most awkward thing I have ever done.
Yep. It was weird at first cuz she kept trying and I kept denying. After awhile she got the point and kept it moving. Can't front, I felt like the man after I did it tho. cool

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 6, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
slytendencies

Aight so I got a problem. This chick that I work with been showing me mad rhythm at work (extra attention, flirting, etc). She's a bit older than me but I really don't mind it. Anyways, I finally got her number and I hit her up from time to time but her replies are so stale! A lot of one word answers and broken convos. We also tried to kick it a few times but it just never happened. But when we at work its a whole different story. Honestly, if she didn't look so good i'd probably wudda passed on her but I can't help it, she got it going on! WTF should I do? Keep pursuing or just chill?
Dosnt sound like an actual problem, just seems like she aint about that texting/flirting but from what you've said she's interested in face to face interaction so i would just cut to the chase and ask her out on a date or something of the sort.
May 6, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
Jollibee.

text game weak, help a nigga out
May 6, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
word2regg

Hahaha........ Neva that.

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 7, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
Canvas08

u been with her 6 years and she just about to graduate HS?
May 7, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

u been with her 6 years and she just about to graduate HS?
May 7, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

i assume you fall under my age bracket (like 17-20) so ill try to keep ya head above water mane. key to the game is to be reckless with your shit and text like shit doesn't matter to you. girls are so scared of what other people think of them deadass if you asked any girl on your phone to suck your dick she won't tell a soul unless she was a big ugly prude bitch who gets no dick. when i was in my younger teens and just texting my first couple of girls i was white knighting these girls so hardbody sending all kinds of gay smiley faces i was a straight fag on some notebook shit and i honestly didn't get any chicks that way. these would be some pointers if you pulled a number and you think this chick is feelin' you.

1. if you pulled the number on the weekday, ask if she wants to chill that weekend. but if you get a number on friday or anytime that weekend wait til next weekend son unless you're a nasty simp bastard and you need to talk to a girl that bad. if she texts you though shits free game. also you gotta ask her to chill like asap on a weekend once you get the digits. keep shit movin' bruh don't fucking text her everyday asking how shit is and laughing without first making a play to get some ass. keep the texting simple with it too just be like "hey" "how you doing", "oh just chillin", "oh really?" if any response of yours is more than like 2-3 lines of text, your trying too hard and if shes just throwing in one line vague responses you gotta get drastic or drop her.
2. ask her if she wants to chill in a comfortable place for both of you, especially if you both are just chillin for the first time. start a lil opening chat then be like "yeah i just got home wanna meet up" and say some nice place on a campus if you at college, a coffee shop, or just to smoke a blunt at the crib and watch a flick. based on what she looks like and her personality its your choice of the 3 or you can add 2 in one night (ie the blunt and movie dawg ). don't pull some awkward shit and invite her to a steak dinner just make it casual like you would kick it with one of your friends except for the fact that its a down chick. 
3. important to keep shit based off what she thinks of you in real life. if you got her number but it was just cause she needed your ass for some hw or some shit, don't be all emotional on the phone talking about "i love you" and all that. If you have doubts as to whether she's really feelin' you or whatever you gotta confront that shit in real life i can't stress it enough. 
4. finally mate if  she doesn't respond to you or says no just delete the number. fucking billions of girls in the world duu and it's a numbers game. if she doesn't respond, delete it and if she texts you back saying sorry  im busy you can keep her and maybe try again next weekend, after that we gotta make another move. if she says no then whatever, find another chick or text one of her friends 

good luck manray i got you
May 7, 2013 @ 09:18 PM

Inactive

you need to ignore her at work
May 8, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
Mr_Chukes

I just do the stupidest shit at times. 
May 9, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
word2regg

you need to ignore her at work
Thats what I did for awhile but she would still come around to snag my attention. I asked her out and we got something planned for this weekend so we'll see what happens then.

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 9, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Mr_Chukes

My girlfriend saw the post I made of the text a girl guaranteed sex thread. I did it as a joke. Didn't send it to her because she was being emotional and didnt want to piss her off. I still had the screenshots in my phone. She got all quite, did not really eat me touch her, wet to the rest room, got dressed, tried to tell her about it being a joke. She wasn't listening. Left my house early without kissing me. I asked if she would want to talk about it, she said maybe later. Texted her no response. 
Do you think I'm fucked? 
May 9, 2013 @ 01:20 AM

Inactive

My girlfriend saw the post I made of the text a girl guaranteed sex thread. I did it as a joke. Didn't send it to her because she was being emotional and didnt want to piss her off. I still had the screenshots in my phone. She got all quite, did not really eat me touch her, wet to the rest room, got dressed, tried to tell her about it being a joke. She wasn't listening. Left my house early without kissing me. I asked if she would want to talk about it, she said maybe later. Texted her no response. 
Do you think I'm fucked? 
i think you need to grow up
May 9, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Mr_Chukes

I know I know. I'm going to rush over. I hope she lets me in. 
May 9, 2013 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

Has anyone friend zoned a girl? I have and it was probably the worst and most awkward thing I have ever done.
all the time

May 9, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
Mr_Chukes

Went over talked to her. She said she dont know what she wants. She needs time think. 
May 9, 2013 @ 03:32 AM

Inactive

It's not her, it's you 

It is never her
May 9, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
slytendencies

Went over talked to her. She said she dont know what she wants. She needs time think. 
Give her, her space b, if she serious about you two being together she'll realize it's not that big of a deal and forgive you, in the meantime hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
May 9, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
unoedoe

Give her, her space b, if she serious about you two being together she'll realize it's not that big of a deal and forgive you, in the meantime hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
tis true^

if i had a break up for every time a girl told me she needed time to think... well shit. i had a break up just about everyone of those times. Funny thing is you won't want to believe that. I've had friends tell me the same thing and right up to the end I never wanted to believe them even though my gut told me differently. In the end they were usually right.

But I am only telling you worst case scenario. Who knows what she'll do. We are just giving you a fair warning. She prolly wont talk to you for a couple days so try and spend the next couple days getting a headstart and taking care of yourself.

BTW were you the one that started the thread about the colleges and her getting pissed?? If so, shit don't sound so good tbh. She sounds like the type that gets a kick out of playing mindgames. Just an honest opinion. Didn't mean to sound negative-just want to help a brother out. Good luck b

Please login first to reply.