Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 1, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
thrillmatic

Quick survey

How many bad (or not so bad) bitches do you have to approach and pull numbers from before you actually get it in with one of them?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 1, 2013 @ 03:54 AM

Inactive

iDK MAN

a nigga can't fuck with a girl with a huge ego
May 1, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
AndeNYC

Hi, what do I do if my girlfriend of 2 and a half years suddenly says I'm not making enough effort and then when I do attempt to make a bit more effort (cuddle her more, take her out more) she say's that the actions are forced?
Update on this, everything I do seems to be forced and fake, she said we should spend a few days apart and then go out for something to eat after the few days to talk things over and sort it all out. Although as we were having the 'few days break' she went to the cinema with another guy just as friends but I'm not going to let that shit pass, what do I do? Is she taking me for a fool? Keep in mind this is a 2 and a half year relationship and things just seemed to pop up out of nowhere about her saying I don't make enough effort.
Yeah drop her. She only wanted the break to see if she would like th other dude. Find yourself a better girl. 
that there is a foul girl my dude. dip out on her asap. tell her fuck it and do you. 

I got it, dripping like water.

May 1, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
AndeNYC

Not saying this pertains to my life. But I tweeted the other day "when a guy cheats it isnt shit, but when a girl does its always spiteful." cheatings never cool not saying it is. But when I said it all my female followers flipped shit lmfao. Like I was sexist but its true, is it not? Dudes cheat cause when we get hard we cant fucking think lolol. But girls dont just leave the crib and say "hmm i need some new dick" that shit has to be out of spite. unless your girl is just a slut.

May 2, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
R.

Aye so me and this chick have hung out quite a bit with my friends so I'm thinking of asking her if she would like to see Tame Impala or The xx at the end of the month; I'm wondering if this is a good choice to do so since it would be our first time doing something together alone? She likes The xx not sure about Tame Impala.
May 2, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
AndeNYC

handling jealousy?

May 2, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Pantic

Aye so me and this chick have hung out quite a bit with my friends so I'm thinking of asking her if she would like to see Tame Impala or The xx at the end of the month; I'm wondering if this is a good choice to do so since it would be our first time doing something together alone? She likes The xx not sure about Tame Impala.
Go see the xx, take her back to your crib and smash after, easy job if you are willing to do all that for her 
May 2, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
R.

Thanks bruh, we both like The xx so that it shall be. cool
May 3, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
bread

Alright bruhs so i got a situation... Ive been really choppin it up with this chick. We text hella and lately every night we'll be on the phone just talking about everything and ive been really feelin this girl. So i had to ask "what are we" and she was like " right now i want to work on a friendship rather than a relationship because of what happened with jason." (dude she got fucked over by) did i fucking get friendzoned? she still hits me up hella and she's like "Hey FRIEND" and idk if she playin or not. What do i do?
May 3, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Pantic

Thats is a textbook situation, she got played by a dude and she needs to fill the void so she talks to you when feeling lonely. It has nothing to do with that dude that shes not feeling you, thats just something she says. Sorry b, but your not gonna get anywhere with this girl so just try to forget as fast as you can. 
May 3, 2013 @ 08:12 PM

Inactive

Alright bruhs so i got a situation... Ive been really choppin it up with this chick. We text hella and lately every night we'll be on the phone just talking about everything and ive been really feelin this girl. So i had to ask "what are we" and she was like " right now i want to work on a friendship rather than a relationship because of what happened with jason." (dude she got fucked over by) did i fucking get friendzoned? she still hits me up hella and she's like "Hey FRIEND" and idk if she playin or not. What do i do?
dat friendzone
May 3, 2013 @ 08:13 PM

Inactive

Don't treat girls like girls, take the lead and be a fucking man.
May 4, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
bengrimm83

i actually told a girl how i felt bout her on thursday it did not work never again lol i got the your my friend line fuck being honest
May 4, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

i actually told a girl how i felt bout her on thursday it did not work never again lol i got the your my friend line fuck being honest
keep her as a friend.

:)

May 5, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
slytendencies

Yo guys i need some advice on what to do with this girl. So we used to just hang out through a mutual friend but a couple weeks ago she started hitting me up and we have been talking every other day and now she has started to get kind of attached (texting me more constantly, wanting to hang out alot more often, etc..). She's cute and i'm not gunna lie i sort of lead her on a bit at the beggining but now i'm starting to think she wants something serious and i definately dont, i'm just trying to figure out how to not be an asshole but make it clear i'm not interested in anything serious. Any advice/opinions on how i should handle this would be appreciated guys, thanks.
May 5, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
buddha-monk

Yo, so if I think a girl might be taking advantage of me, like the only times we kick it now are when she needs a ride home from work or to and from school, do I call her out on it or just drop that bitch all together? It used to not be like that, idk about her anymore.

Edit: we have the same classes in college so its not like its a hassle for me to take her with me to school, but still.
May 5, 2013 @ 11:01 PM

Inactive

Yo, so if I think a girl might be taking advantage of me, like the only times we kick it now are when she needs a ride home from work or to and from school, do I call her out on it or just drop that bitch all together? It used to not be like that, idk about her anymore.

Edit: we have the same classes in college so its not like its a hassle for me to take her with me to school, but still.
dead
May 5, 2013 @ 11:01 PM

Inactive

how the fuck are you guys so naive

women will use you to no end if you let them

learn to fucking say no
May 5, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

nigga stand up and tell that bitch you wont be doing her favors
May 6, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
bengrimm83

keep her as a friend.
i really have no other choice do i
May 6, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
word2regg

nigga stand up and tell that bitch you wont be doing her favors
Nah, tell her to drop them draws! 

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 6, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
word2regg

Aight so I got a problem. This chick that I work with been showing me mad rhythm at work (extra attention, flirting, etc). She's a bit older than me but I really don't mind it. Anyways, I finally got her number and I hit her up from time to time but her replies are so stale! A lot of one word answers and broken convos. We also tried to kick it a few times but it just never happened. But when we at work its a whole different story. Honestly, if she didn't look so good i'd probably wudda passed on her but I can't help it, she got it going on! WTF should I do? Keep pursuing or just chill?

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 6, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
word2regg

Has anyone friend zoned a girl? I have and it was probably the worst and most awkward thing I have ever done.
Yep. It was weird at first cuz she kept trying and I kept denying. After awhile she got the point and kept it moving. Can't front, I felt like the man after I did it tho. cool

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 6, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
slytendencies

Aight so I got a problem. This chick that I work with been showing me mad rhythm at work (extra attention, flirting, etc). She's a bit older than me but I really don't mind it. Anyways, I finally got her number and I hit her up from time to time but her replies are so stale! A lot of one word answers and broken convos. We also tried to kick it a few times but it just never happened. But when we at work its a whole different story. Honestly, if she didn't look so good i'd probably wudda passed on her but I can't help it, she got it going on! WTF should I do? Keep pursuing or just chill?
Dosnt sound like an actual problem, just seems like she aint about that texting/flirting but from what you've said she's interested in face to face interaction so i would just cut to the chase and ask her out on a date or something of the sort.
May 6, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
Jollibee.

text game weak, help a nigga out
May 6, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
word2regg

text game weak, help a nigga out
Hahaha........ Neva that.

word2regg.tumblr.com

May 7, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
LostJem

suspended

hey guys i love my girlfriend and want to be with her, but lately we've lost intimacy. i know in a relationship its not all about sex but yet thats, word of bond feel meh?

so anyways idk i guess its not a problem but then again i get urges sometimes and just wanna fuck.
we get along fine now and have definitely improved to an extent, but its me who's a little immature sometimes still. word to veryrareandbased cool for the advice a while ago by just saying stick around to see if it works which it did but yeah now its like i feel like im in a relationship the only way for you to get an understamding is i feel like a married person who wakes up to someone who have no intentions of ever having sex you know how married people are, well not all but most.  we've been with each other for 6 years now and idk am i just over thinking this or do i have a point. i know she's not cheating cuz she's literally at home everyday just watching tv im basically her only friend and one who has contact really with besides her family.

i've brought it up before she once said that i need to respect her and her decision 

in before break up with her. i cant just break up with her yet, we have a danny brown concert to attend since tickets are all ready bought and im transportation. plus i said i'd attend her HS graduation. 

but idk any advice?

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

May 7, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
Sub Prime

u been with her 6 years and she just about to graduate HS?
May 7, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

May 7, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
LostJem

suspended

LOL i thumbs you up

but yeahh her graduation ceremony next month. she graduated early 

im 19 she turns 18 next month just so u didnt get an idea of a significant age gap

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

Please login first to reply.