April 6, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Mr_Chukes

You ever have to friendzone a dude for your girlfriend?
i mean like this dude was trying to walk my girl to class. She told him she was meeting up with someone. Nigga didn't get the hint. I saw her come up. I came gave her a kiss and started waking with her. As soon as the dude saw the kiss he bounced and swerved. 
April 7, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
dvzr0

girl i stopped talking to a few weeks up ago booty called me up at 1am in the morning. "well im at a kickback. But i totally believe we should hang! " i still have some interest in her, so am i just a fuck buddy? or can i turn this into somehting more.
it was going all good, i asked her to lunch. On the day of the lunch, she texts me 30 minutes before sayings shes too "hungover" and suggests for coffee later. i agree and i haven't heard from her in 2 days. so is she interested or not? she hit me up first and then i get stood up. shits frustrating.
she wants to keep you on the hook but she's not really interested
April 7, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

girl i stopped talking to a few weeks up ago booty called me up at 1am in the morning. "well im at a kickback. But i totally believe we should hang! " i still have some interest in her, so am i just a fuck buddy? or can i turn this into somehting more.
it was going all good, i asked her to lunch. On the day of the lunch, she texts me 30 minutes before sayings shes too "hungover" and suggests for coffee later. i agree and i haven't heard from her in 2 days. so is she interested or not? she hit me up first and then i get stood up. shits frustrating.
she wants to keep you on the hook but she's not really interested
what would be the purpose of that.
other options.So if some shit goes bad with other dudes she'll turn to u as a 2 or who knows maybe 13th option.  id ditch if i were u 
April 7, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
bengrimm83

so tomorrow imma run into that girl that stopped texting me and i know im suppose to act like nothing happened but do i like text her today or anything? you know like ey you have class tomorrow or something also on friday their was a show that was suppose to be by her pad but i stayed cuz i had to finish my essay and email it in when i see do i ask if she went or anything not really in to mind fucking people
April 9, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
ThatGuyBars

Fuck it fuck that she chose the other nigga, feels right now, tomorrow imma be good.
EDIT: All good no feels,  cant wait till shit blow up in her face tho

Ayyy!-Fonzie

April 9, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
Mr_Chukes

@kbos check your pms fam. 
April 9, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
Belak

In a dilemma here where I feel like I have no control of my
situation, help me out fam. So I dated my friend for 4 months over this last Spring/Summer. She
goes to school in Reno but has been in Spain for the year to study abroad and
is coming back next month. We both agreed to put things on hold while she was away as difficult as it was. We skype a few times a month and have brought upthe topic several times. Initially I was starting to lose interest in her as
she has been away for so long and now I™m getting stoked that she'™s coming back
whereas with her it™s vice versa. She says that she loves being with me but isn'™t
sure if she wants to commit to a relationship right away she wants to take it slow. I mean it makes sense
considering that we've been away for so long you are naturally going to lose interest.
She's pretty confused on what she wants to do next year, I know she has
considered transferring schools back home but a lot of her credits wouldn'™t ine up so it would be inconvenient. Registration is coming up and I think she
might have to stay in Reno. But we both don'™t want to deal with a long distance relationship.This is all just sucks because she left right when our relationship was going strong and it paused with no real closure. I want to be
with her and I know she still has feelings for me but I'™m not sure if it'™s enough for her stay. I nearly feel powerless in this situation considering a
big portion of this is dependent on whether she can transfer over here to
Seattle or not.  

Edit: hb fucking up my post
April 9, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
thatkidcisco

@Belak 
Similar thing happened to me but I was the one that went abroad. This girl and me started talking and we really liked each other, but we started talking right before I left, like a month before. We both knew it wasn't a good idea to get into a relationship and then 2 weeks I would be gone. So I left, we left things kinda open, possibility of trying it again when I came back. But over the course of 6 months shit just changes. Feeling go away. I was still down to try it again but she had lost interest. We both moved on. Going abroad messes with you bad, has a big impact on how you feel emotionally. All I can say is to give her some time and space. Let her adjust back to being back in the states. I myself had a hard time coming back. Speaking from experience we just don't know what we want. Some of the girls in the program that had BFs were in an open relationship or they just broke up with them while abroad. Just stay in there and hopefully everything works out with you and this girl. 
April 10, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
ThatGuyBars

Fuck those last two posts HB fam, help me wrap my head around this. So this girl says she loves me and i say lets go out, she say she not ready. So a week later she hooks up with another dude. I get mad she comes out saying i was too late. Wtf to do?
EDIT: One of my plans is to fuck with her head since i moved on and break her heart. She say she still loves me. Can you believe that shit? What imma do is when they break up, come be a savior, and tell her straight up fuck you. I think i caught feels.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

April 10, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Norrin Radd

you did catch feels

get over it and find another girl

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 10, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
its_BJ

help sad
girlfriend. we both like each other a lot. argue a lot a lot. I love her a lot, but sick of hurting her feelings every week. I all about being positive. I would rather just be friends. She'll rather work on the relationship. but we are both stubborn and its clearly not gonna work out. She is such a happy girl when im with her, but turns into a witch when im away. we live a hour away from each other, so we see each mostly once a week.
What should I do? I want to just be friends to stop all the negativity.
April 10, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
Knxwledge

help
girlfriend. we both like each other a lot. argue a lot a lot. I love her a lot, but sick of hurting her feelings every week. I all about being positive. I would rather just be friends. She'll rather work on the relationship. but we are both stubborn and its clearly not gonna work out. She is such a happy girl when im with her, but turns into a witch when im away. we live a hour away from each other, so we see each mostly once a week.
just drop it and be friends with her. its because of dat trust issues man. give her space and make her think through
April 10, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

help
just drop it and be friends with her. its because of dat trust issues man. give her space and make her think through
oh wait wrong dude
April 15, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
Mr_Chukes

Anyone's girl ever give them the cold shoulder. How do you deal with it? I just try to ignore it, give her space, and enjoy my life. 
April 23, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
Pantic

Just woke up from a dream where i was banging my ex girlfriend while being with my current one, and it felt so good. I would definetly do the same if i could in real life
April 24, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
bengrimm83

has any of the advice ever given on here ever actually help someone?
April 24, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

help

bust a nut post it on hb then leave her
April 24, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
Mr_Chukes

Yeah once I posted is it bad to over think and kbos gave me some real good advice and I stopped. It was all fine. 
April 24, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
unoedoe

That's beauty of this thread. HB brethren come together with their knowledge and perspectives to help each other. We all have advice to give and share with one another. But, it is advice-nothing more. Each situation and result is unique. No one knows the situation better than you and the decision is ultimately up to you.
April 29, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
bengrimm83

That's beauty of this thread. HB brethren come together with their knowledge and perspectives to help each other. We all have advice to give and share with one another. But, it is advice-nothing more. Each situation and result is unique. No one knows the situation better than you and the decision is ultimately up to you.
i guess every situation is unique and we dont know both sides of every story told in this thread so i guess all the advice giving is take at own risk
May 1, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
thrillmatic

Quick survey

How many bad (or not so bad) bitches do you have to approach and pull numbers from before you actually get it in with one of them?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 1, 2013 @ 03:54 AM

Inactive

iDK MAN

a nigga can't fuck with a girl with a huge ego
May 1, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
AndeNYC

Hi, what do I do if my girlfriend of 2 and a half years suddenly says I'm not making enough effort and then when I do attempt to make a bit more effort (cuddle her more, take her out more) she say's that the actions are forced?
Update on this, everything I do seems to be forced and fake, she said we should spend a few days apart and then go out for something to eat after the few days to talk things over and sort it all out. Although as we were having the 'few days break' she went to the cinema with another guy just as friends but I'm not going to let that shit pass, what do I do? Is she taking me for a fool? Keep in mind this is a 2 and a half year relationship and things just seemed to pop up out of nowhere about her saying I don't make enough effort.
Yeah drop her. She only wanted the break to see if she would like th other dude. Find yourself a better girl. 
that there is a foul girl my dude. dip out on her asap. tell her fuck it and do you. 

I got it, dripping like water.

May 1, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
AndeNYC

Not saying this pertains to my life. But I tweeted the other day "when a guy cheats it isnt shit, but when a girl does its always spiteful." cheatings never cool not saying it is. But when I said it all my female followers flipped shit lmfao. Like I was sexist but its true, is it not? Dudes cheat cause when we get hard we cant fucking think lolol. But girls dont just leave the crib and say "hmm i need some new dick" that shit has to be out of spite. unless your girl is just a slut.

May 2, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
R.

Aye so me and this chick have hung out quite a bit with my friends so I'm thinking of asking her if she would like to see Tame Impala or The xx at the end of the month; I'm wondering if this is a good choice to do so since it would be our first time doing something together alone? She likes The xx not sure about Tame Impala.
May 2, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
AndeNYC

handling jealousy?

May 2, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Pantic

Aye so me and this chick have hung out quite a bit with my friends so I'm thinking of asking her if she would like to see Tame Impala or The xx at the end of the month; I'm wondering if this is a good choice to do so since it would be our first time doing something together alone? She likes The xx not sure about Tame Impala.
Go see the xx, take her back to your crib and smash after, easy job if you are willing to do all that for her 
May 2, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
R.

Thanks bruh, we both like The xx so that it shall be. cool
May 3, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
bread

Alright bruhs so i got a situation... Ive been really choppin it up with this chick. We text hella and lately every night we'll be on the phone just talking about everything and ive been really feelin this girl. So i had to ask "what are we" and she was like " right now i want to work on a friendship rather than a relationship because of what happened with jason." (dude she got fucked over by) did i fucking get friendzoned? she still hits me up hella and she's like "Hey FRIEND" and idk if she playin or not. What do i do?
May 3, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
Pantic

Thats is a textbook situation, she got played by a dude and she needs to fill the void so she talks to you when feeling lonely. It has nothing to do with that dude that shes not feeling you, thats just something she says. Sorry b, but your not gonna get anywhere with this girl so just try to forget as fast as you can. 

Please login first to reply.