FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
March 27, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
sooshe

Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective

sus that he knew where to find her, when a girl is not interested she'll find a way to push a guy off. stay on your toes. but the best thing to to do is be straight up and ask her if she likes this dude or not, if yall been together for a long time you can tell whether shes lying or not...good luck
March 27, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
sooshe

Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective

sus that he knew where to find her, when a girl is not interested she'll find a way to push a guy off. stay on your toes. but the best thing to to do is be straight up and ask her if she likes this dude or not, if yall been together for a long time you can tell whether shes lying or not...good luck
March 28, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
Aubrey.

HB fam assemble, I'm in need of advice.

I usually just troll 'round here but here it is: There's this cute girl in my Psych class. I see her looking at me from time to time, whether waiting for the class to start or when I get up to use the bathroom (She sits in front btw) or after I walk out. I look at her too. Yesterday, I sort of discreetly tried to walk and talk with her after class. She seemed cool but the thing is, she didn't sound like she was interested in me (She was on the phone most of the convo). I mean, I see you checking out girl, but your gonna act different towards me n' shit?

Why is that? I'm confused as hell...

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

March 28, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
sado

March 28, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
Hellah Fresh

HB fam assemble, I'm in need of advice.

I usually just troll 'round here but here it is: There's this cute girl in my Psych class. I see her looking at me from time to time, whether waiting for the class to start or when I get up to use the bathroom (She sits in front btw) or after I walk out. I look at her too. Yesterday, I sort of discreetly tried to walk and talk with her after class. She seemed cool but the thing is, she didn't sound like she was interested in me (She was on the phone most of the convo). I mean, I see you checking out girl, but your gonna act different towards me n' shit?

Why is that? I'm confused as hell...
Break a bitches wall barrier down breh. You know bitches love to play hard-to-get. Just keep at it
March 29, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
Mr_Chukes

My girlfriend use to always tell me that she allowed me to do things and that she owned me. Also tell me I couldn't do stuff as a joke. Now she is like whatever you want, we aren't propery, we are our own people. She doesn't say she allows me. Is this something to think about or am I over thinking? 

Edit: probably an overreaction. Her actions towards me are still the same. 
March 29, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
Mr_Chukes

Edit out......
March 29, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
Tarwin

Hi, what do I do if my girlfriend of 2 and a half years suddenly says I'm not making enough effort and then when I do attempt to make a bit more effort (cuddle her more, take her out more) she say's that the actions are forced?
March 29, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
Pantic

My girlfriend use to always tell me that she allowed me to do things and that she owned me. Also tell me I couldn't do stuff as a joke. Now she is like whatever you want, we aren't propery, we are our own people. She doesn't say she allows me. Is this something to think about or am I over thinking? 

wait what, your girlfriend used to say that shit and you didnt leave her ass? hahahahhaha
March 29, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
dvzr0

Hi, what do I do if my girlfriend of 2 and a half years suddenly says I'm not making enough effort and then when I do attempt to make a bit more effort (cuddle her more, take her out more) she say's that the actions are forced?
sounds like shit's been building up. just do more thoughtful small things to let her know you're not taking her for granted. surprise her with something, like cook her dinner or something romantic.
March 29, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Mr_Chukes

wait what, your girlfriend used to say that shit and you didnt leave her ass? hahahahhaha
It was a joke bro lmao she never really meant that. I use to just play along lol. She isn't seriously like that. 
March 30, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
Tarwin

Update on this, everything I do seems to be forced and fake, she said we should spend a few days apart and then go out for something to eat after the few days to talk things over and sort it all out. Although as we were having the 'few days break' she went to the cinema with another guy just as friends but I'm not going to let that shit pass, what do I do? Is she taking me for a fool? Keep in mind this is a 2 and a half year relationship and things just seemed to pop up out of nowhere about her saying I don't make enough effort.
March 31, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Ruthless

girl i stopped talking to a few weeks up ago booty called me up at 1am in the morning. "well im at a kickback. But i totally believe we should hang! " i still have some interest in her, so am i just a fuck buddy? or can i turn this into somehting more.
girls always catch feelings sooner or later if youre giving proper dick. Go balls deep & let the rest fall into place.

Let me see those downvotes

April 3, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
ThatGuyBars

I started talking to this girl before/during the spring break and she had mad feelings for me. We would talk on the phone and all that, then she said she loves me. I asked her if she wanted to go out she said shes not ready. Now yesterday she comes out with I think we shouldnt talk anymore. I asked her what she means and instead of telling me why, she ignores me. Im like wtf? So should I chalk this up as another L or what?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

April 4, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
bengrimm83

so what does it mean when a girl doesnt text back? she text me first a couple days before but then she stopped a day ago???
April 4, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
Ruthless

so what does it mean when a girl doesnt text back? she text me first a couple days before but then she stopped a day ago???
she aint interested bruh. no need to complicate it. keep it movin

April 4, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
Ruthless

I started talking to this girl before/during the spring break and she had mad feelings for me. We would talk on the phone and all that, then she said she loves me. I asked her if she wanted to go out she said shes not ready. Now yesterday she comes out with I think we shouldnt talk anymore. I asked her what she means and instead of telling me why, she ignores me. Im like wtf? So should I chalk this up as another L or what?
she probably had a nigga she was talking to already & you came in the picture.. other dude probably caught her texting you & here you are now

April 4, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Ruthless

Update on this, everything I do seems to be forced and fake, she said we should spend a few days apart and then go out for something to eat after the few days to talk things over and sort it all out. Although as we were having the 'few days break' she went to the cinema with another guy just as friends but I'm not going to let that shit pass, what do I do? Is she taking me for a fool? Keep in mind this is a 2 and a half year relationship and things just seemed to pop up out of nowhere about her saying I don't make enough effort.
just as friends? was it just the two of them? if so, dont believe her. dude was probably already hitting her up on the side, or hes a potential new dick after you two really break up

April 4, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
bengrimm83

dam just like that?? she was the flirting with me first tho
April 4, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
Ruthless

you can try the double text if shes worth it in your eyes.. but if you constantly find yourself double texting call it quits. but not texting back in the first place is a telltale sign of disinterest

April 4, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
bengrimm83

you can try the double text if shes worth it in your eyes.. but if you constantly find yourself double texting call it quits. but not texting back in the first place is a telltale sign of disinterest
nah i dont do the double text i rather just wait if not fuck it
April 4, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
kbos

Drop that cunt
April 4, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
kbos

What a cunt
April 4, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
Mr_Chukes

Yeah drop her. She only wanted the break to see if she would like th other dude. Find yourself a better girl. 
April 4, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
kbos

@ everyone who responded to me on the last page. I was trippin of that nostalgia and that liquor. feels weird man. you guys are right though appreciate the confirmation.
April 4, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
Pantic

Man i love my girl and all, shes great when im with her but soon as we aren't she annoys the shit out of me...
She texts and calls and texts and calls and i get no space at all, i need a little time to kick back and chill with the homies or play some video games but i gotta have my phone in hand all the damn time. Whats a good way to make her stop this?
April 4, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
Mr_Chukes

Man i love my girl and all, shes great when im with her but soon as we aren't she annoys the shit out of me...
She texts and calls and texts and calls and i get no space at all, i need a little time to kick back and chill with the homies or play some video games but i gotta have my phone in hand all the damn time. Whats a good way to make her stop this?
Bro my girl is the same. We text all day and she calls me or I call her at night. You don't make her stop bro. You deal with it. She's just interested in you and wants to know how you're doing. Just space out your text a little when yiu are with your friends. If she notices tell her that you wanted to give your friend some attention because you apraeky hang with them now. It only takes two seconds to text back. 
April 4, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
Ruthless

she got accustomed to you texting back quick. cut it out for a while & eventually she'll get off your back about it

April 5, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
bengrimm83

dam man i feel disappointed yet not surprised i guess 
April 5, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
ThatGuyBars

Yep that was just it. Now she doesnt know who she wants, me or the other guy. At this point i still like her but she playing too much. The other nigga NOW wants to get serious, but they've been arguing and all that shit. Just drop her HB?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Please login first to reply.