Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 17, 2013 @ 11:42 AM
luxmvmnt

DID I FUCK UP?

so i met this girl at a party, got her number and we texted back and forward for the first couple of days. She invited me to go drink with her and go with her to a rave, but decline because i was busy on those days. we stopped talking for a new days and i ask her to go study with me cause its finals week in college

me: going home this weekend?
her: no finals
me: Lets go study together!!
her: hm. we could
me: i'm going home today to saturday morning. so probably saturday night okay?!
her: O.o k we'll see!
me: kk!
her: :0 you should bring back some good food hehe
me: heh. "we'll see"
her: k Have fun at home! :D

shes being hella confusing. did i fuck up?
She said she'll see if she can study with you. She also joked and said bring her some good food since you would be coming back from home and home cooked meals are usually good. Then she says have fun on your trip back home. How is she being confusing? And if you messed up, she wouldn't be nice to you or be sending you smiley faces.
with the "o.O" it seems that she is surprised or weirded out that i aasked her to study 
Nah but probably cause you made it sound like a study date since it'd be at night; might've thrown her off. But nevertheless you didn't do anything wrong and she's still cool with you so it's all good.
So when i got back, i brought back some boba(idk if you know what that is) and i  texted her.

Me: Guess What
Her: Whatt
Me: Are you thirsty?
Her: Boba right? LOL just saw your insta
Me: Yeah! you wanted one right?
Her: maybe! are you back at school already?
Me: Yeah! but im eating with hallmates atm
Her: O.o its cool
Me: KK

im started to think shes not interested...i go out of my way to do something nice. (simping)...
Honestly, (coming from a girl's perspective) you are kind of an awkward texter. You make yourself seem unavailable, and may give mixed feelings. Your convo just seems forced. The first time, she showed interest  in saying "you should bring back some food," but you killed the conversation with "heh. "we'll see." Where was she supposed to go from there, but to dismiss the conversation?

The second time, she showed interest again asking if you were at school, but you seemed to be unavailable when you said you were with other people. A simple 'yeah, do you want to chill later?" would have been to the point. It would have showed her that you want to settle in, but are interested in seeing her later and provides more continuous conversation than telling her what you're busy doing. 

Try to keep the conversations natural, and give her some space to move the conversation. 

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 17, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Ferdi

^ THIS
10char
March 18, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
sado

what up HB fam, im back with another perdicament

So basically my other plans with that other girl (A) fell through. Girl A ended up thinking that i was in a relationship with girl B and thus, to avoid embarrassment of hitting on me, made her friend tell a lie that she has a man and that they're roadtripping to california spring break (LOL).
Basically i hit her up the day after (while ignoring girl B) and she was flirting with me hardcore / trying to get my attention. Unfortunately that was the last day of classes and i didn't ask for her number because quite frankly i'm not even sure if she was lying about having a man or not (probably was). yolo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYWAY
Different class, different girls.

So I've been talking to this girl (lets call her Lisa) in my Chem class. I initially hit up her friend and went from there. Thing is, Lisa barely comes to class and to make matters worse this guy has an assigned spot between her and I, so it makes it hard to hit on her consistently, consequently i've only spoken to her 2-3 times.

Last friday as i went to take my seat, Lisa pushes her chair back (so as to block me crossing to get to my seat on other side of the guy), I had no idea what Lisa was trying to get at (since all the seats next to her were taken i didn't assume she was hinting for me to sit next to her). 

Lisa didn't show up to class all this week. I took this (as well as the chair pushing back thing...) to mean that she didn't want me to hit on her and that she probably has a boyfriend. 

This was fine by me because there is one other girl in the class (Call her Tracy) that had been trying to get my attention / smiling at me ever since the Fall (had a class together before). On most days Tracy's friends go to the bathroom during breaktime leaving just her (i'm assuming to get me to finally ask her out)

On the last day of classes, Lisa shows up. At this point i'm assuming she doesn't like me and i'm set on asking out Tracy who has been trying to get my attention for a while. As i go up to get my seat, Lisa does the chair thing again, except this time there are two seats next to her that are empty. I say excuse me and keep trying to pass. Then the guy next to her pushes his chair back as well, blocking me in. 
(I'm still clueless)
I say excuse again and get to my seat. On our 5 min break in class i approach Tracy in class and ask for her number. At the end of class, Lisa looks back at me with a sad face as she leaves. 

When i get home I reflect back on the days events and see that i fucked up.
I realize Lisa (cute light brown eyed azn girl) was trying to hint to me to sit next to her this while time. Thing is i had already  texted Tracy (decent/avg looking thirsty girl whom i got her number) including smileys and even told her i thought she was cute (lol). 

Basically now i regret asking out Tracy while i should've asked out Lisa.
This is an easy fix because i know where her friend works and I'm gonna explain to her friend that i didn't understand what Lisa was trying to get at with the chair pushing back nonsense and that i'd like to get to know her / hate missed connections.

Thing is though, i'm not a douchebag and i really dont want to hurt Tracy's feelings (she REALLY seems to like me) but i would so much more rather get with Lisa than Tracy. 

HB FAM HOW DO I LET TRACY DOWN EASILY WITHOUT HURTING HER FEELINGS EVEN THO I ASKED FOR HER NUMBER??
FUCK!
March 18, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
sado

again, long but i'm on adderall so nyeh

PS: LOL the day before i asked out Tracy she followed me out of class, and when she said thanks for holding the door, i said "no problem" and kept it moving. She made a weird laughing sound like she was pissed and stormed off. I'm assuming she has her guard up because she knows i was trying to get with Lisa and I think she realizes that Lisa likes me (even when I was clueless).

halp! 
i dont want to hurt this girl's feelings AND even worse, her friends are both intimidating 6 foot 3 women 
March 18, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
bengrimm83

Anybodyever date a girl from vietnam?
March 18, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
tmwtg

A Vietnamese American or straight Vietnamese from the home country?

Either way, both are no go for me.

And I'm Vietnamese.
March 18, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
Ruthless

And I'm Vietnamese.
you self hating mother fucker

Let me see those downvotes

March 18, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
KALiKUSH

has anyonenhere felt bad after cheating on their GF? my last relationship ended on a bad note but she still doesnt know i fucked one of her friends
i feel like shit
idk how to deal with this
I had a good girl but still was addicted to the hoodrats, word to Kanye
LMAO word to yeezy #welcometoheartbreak

you say, "heh,,," scoffing, "we'll see.." you sound unsure so shes feels you are uninterested
"have fun at home" in other words, have fun jacking off and eating alone you oblivious dickweed.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO0
March 18, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
Captain Al

PS: LOL the day before i asked out Tracy she followed me out of class, and when she said thanks for holding the door, i said "no problem" and kept it moving. She made a weird laughing sound like she was pissed and stormed off. I'm assuming she has her guard up because she knows i was trying to get with Lisa and I think she realizes that Lisa likes me (even when I was clueless).

halp! 
i dont want to hurt this girl's feelings AND even worse, her friends are both intimidating 6 foot 3 women 
they both need to be check honestly.

If you truly like one over the other, go for it. I wouldn't advise hitting up Lisa though...
and if you like Tracy... talk to her. 

are you in HS?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

March 18, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
Don Francisco

Too long to quote
Simple solution: threesome

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

March 19, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

halp! 
Talk to them both. Lisa was obviously trying to talk to you. Just get Tracy to give you some head or something and wife up Lisa. 
March 19, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
bengrimm83

And I'm Vietnamese.
shes from vietnam shes only been in the states for like 6 months met her at school
March 19, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
sado

halp! 
Talk to them both. Lisa was obviously trying to talk to you. Just get Tracy to give you some head or something and wife up Lisa. 
Yee thx fam, I ended up sitting next to Lisa/talking to her during our final. Tracy tried to fuk up my game tho by smiling @ me while i was with Lisa. Needless to say, she got dropped from the team
March 19, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
KALiKUSH

All y'all shoulda bought her flowers, and held her hand. Other than that, Supreme is life hoe
March 19, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
luxmvmnt

HB FAM HOW DO I LET TRACY DOWN EASILY WITHOUT HURTING HER FEELINGS EVEN THO I ASKED FOR HER NUMBER??
FUCK!
Why are you stressing? You're single. You have no commitments, and you can fish for anything right now. I say talk to them both and feel them out- you don't even know how that other girl is and you want to drop Tracy? Unsafe.

eh, forget it. You got this.

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 19, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Pantic

Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective
March 19, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
Mr_Chukes

^ that's suspicious that she added him. Why would she tell you she ignored him but added him. I'd keep my guard up if I was you.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
tmwtg

Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective
You have permission to enter "pump and dump" mode.

Don't make a scene out of it, but if you start noticing more signs, dip out. Don't get played.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
ATLchop

HB fam need some opinions on a situation I got going on. I've been trying to fuck this one girl since I was a junior in high school, but didn't have the game to bag her then. I'm now a junior and college and have made strides with these bitches. I just got back in town recently so I said fuck it, let me hit this girl up and see what's going on. Hit her up and told her we should go out for dinner Monday night while I'm in town and catch up. She was down.

This bitch is bad as fuck. Thick, mixed girl with one of the fattest asses I've ever seen in person...and I'm not even an ass dude. Took her to dinner and shit went super smooth. I was playin it cool and she kept telling me I was funny/cute and all this other shit that I wasn't trying to be. She was pulling the leggings as pants deal and I couldn't take my eyes off dat ass....like I was mesmerized under a spell on some Harry Potter shit. I don't remember how it came up during dinner, but she showed me this video of her laying on her stomach jiggling her ass in her bed. It was like she was reading my mind....right then and there I knew I had to fuck this girl tonight. Shit was fucked up though because originally we were supposed to chill at her spot after dinner but she had hella schoolwork/an online test to do and she said she couldn't.

Anyways, after dinner I dropped her off and she pulled the "don't you want to hug me goodbye?" line. I Hugged her, then decided to say fuck it and kissed her too. After I kissed her she was like, "When are you going back to school?" I told her Friday. She said, "Well, if you aren't busy Wednesday night you should come over and chill and drink wine with me or maybe go out." I told her that she didn't have to tell me twice and I'd be down. A couple hours later after I dropped her off, she texted me saying "That was awesome."

So basically I'm reading this as a guarantee to bone Wednesday night, but I'm not sure how I wanna approach it. I'm busting at the balls to fuck this girl, but don't want to come on too strong when we're kicking it. How should I play this shit? Just go with the flow and let her make the move? Come in guns blazing as soon as I get in her room? Wait till we both get tipsy and make a romantic-type move on her? I've been waiting for this ass for almost 4 years, I'm not trying to fuck it up now.
March 20, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
tmwtg

^ It'll happen, homie. You got it in the bag, especially when she asked you to "drink wine." Not sure if you know this, but "drink wine" is a universal term for smashing.

I say just let it play out, keep her laughing, drink some wine, get her tipsy, and make the move. You got this; take it easy.

Also, we'll need pics of dat ass. cool
March 20, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
ATLchop

If you're seeing this you're too late, missed that ass pic.

March 21, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
domingodean

cmon man. that story aight hit with some visuals 

17000 ferrari

March 21, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
March 21, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
Ferdi

^
shieeetttt would come thru guns blazing on that ass. she might be the freaky type that likes you to be unexpected
March 21, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
tmwtg

If you missed it again you're just an unlucky mothafucka.

Props to the niggas who seen it.
Nice of you to just blatantly screw over the guy who helped you a few posts up.
March 21, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
Mr_Chukes

If you missed it again you're just an unlucky mothafucka.

Props to the niggas who seen it.
Bro message me I want to see that now lol. 
March 21, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
KALiKUSH

Y'all ain't miss shit lmao don trip
March 22, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
domingodean

Y'all ain't miss shit lmao don trip
lool 

17000 ferrari

March 22, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
nat turner

Why am I not able to stay interested in these women?  Is it because they make it easy for me? I'd rather be friends rather than date them or even sleep with them. It's like I want the girls I can't have (dating someone or something like that) 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 22, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
tmwtg

Why am I not able to stay interested in these women?  Is it because they make it easy for me? I'd rather be friends rather than date them or even sleep with them. It's like I want the girls I can't have (dating someone or something like that) 
Maybe because most bitches are boring as fuck and are all the same?

Please login first to reply.