Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 19, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

again, long but i'm on adderall so nyeh

PS: LOL the day before i asked out Tracy she followed me out of class, and when she said thanks for holding the door, i said "no problem" and kept it moving. She made a weird laughing sound like she was pissed and stormed off. I'm assuming she has her guard up because she knows i was trying to get with Lisa and I think she realizes that Lisa likes me (even when I was clueless).

halp! 
i dont want to hurt this girl's feelings AND even worse, her friends are both intimidating 6 foot 3 women 
Talk to them both. Lisa was obviously trying to talk to you. Just get Tracy to give you some head or something and wife up Lisa. 
March 19, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
bengrimm83

Anybodyever date a girl from vietnam?
A Vietnamese American or straight Vietnamese from the home country?

Either way, both are no go for me.

And I'm Vietnamese.
shes from vietnam shes only been in the states for like 6 months met her at school
March 19, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
sado

March 19, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
KALiKUSH

All y'all shoulda bought her flowers, and held her hand. Other than that, Supreme is life hoe
March 19, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
luxmvmnt

HB FAM HOW DO I LET TRACY DOWN EASILY WITHOUT HURTING HER FEELINGS EVEN THO I ASKED FOR HER NUMBER??
FUCK!
Why are you stressing? You're single. You have no commitments, and you can fish for anything right now. I say talk to them both and feel them out- you don't even know how that other girl is and you want to drop Tracy? Unsafe.

eh, forget it. You got this.

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 19, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
Pantic

Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective
March 19, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
Mr_Chukes

^ that's suspicious that she added him. Why would she tell you she ignored him but added him. I'd keep my guard up if I was you.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
tmwtg

Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective
You have permission to enter "pump and dump" mode.

Don't make a scene out of it, but if you start noticing more signs, dip out. Don't get played.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
ATLchop

HB fam need some opinions on a situation I got going on. I've been trying to fuck this one girl since I was a junior in high school, but didn't have the game to bag her then. I'm now a junior and college and have made strides with these bitches. I just got back in town recently so I said fuck it, let me hit this girl up and see what's going on. Hit her up and told her we should go out for dinner Monday night while I'm in town and catch up. She was down.

This bitch is bad as fuck. Thick, mixed girl with one of the fattest asses I've ever seen in person...and I'm not even an ass dude. Took her to dinner and shit went super smooth. I was playin it cool and she kept telling me I was funny/cute and all this other shit that I wasn't trying to be. She was pulling the leggings as pants deal and I couldn't take my eyes off dat ass....like I was mesmerized under a spell on some Harry Potter shit. I don't remember how it came up during dinner, but she showed me this video of her laying on her stomach jiggling her ass in her bed. It was like she was reading my mind....right then and there I knew I had to fuck this girl tonight. Shit was fucked up though because originally we were supposed to chill at her spot after dinner but she had hella schoolwork/an online test to do and she said she couldn't.

Anyways, after dinner I dropped her off and she pulled the "don't you want to hug me goodbye?" line. I Hugged her, then decided to say fuck it and kissed her too. After I kissed her she was like, "When are you going back to school?" I told her Friday. She said, "Well, if you aren't busy Wednesday night you should come over and chill and drink wine with me or maybe go out." I told her that she didn't have to tell me twice and I'd be down. A couple hours later after I dropped her off, she texted me saying "That was awesome."

So basically I'm reading this as a guarantee to bone Wednesday night, but I'm not sure how I wanna approach it. I'm busting at the balls to fuck this girl, but don't want to come on too strong when we're kicking it. How should I play this shit? Just go with the flow and let her make the move? Come in guns blazing as soon as I get in her room? Wait till we both get tipsy and make a romantic-type move on her? I've been waiting for this ass for almost 4 years, I'm not trying to fuck it up now.
March 20, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
tmwtg

^ It'll happen, homie. You got it in the bag, especially when she asked you to "drink wine." Not sure if you know this, but "drink wine" is a universal term for smashing.

I say just let it play out, keep her laughing, drink some wine, get her tipsy, and make the move. You got this; take it easy.

Also, we'll need pics of dat ass. cool
March 20, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
ATLchop

If you're seeing this you're too late, missed that ass pic.

March 21, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
domingodean

cmon man. that story aight hit with some visuals 

17000 ferrari

March 21, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
March 21, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
Ferdi

^
shieeetttt would come thru guns blazing on that ass. she might be the freaky type that likes you to be unexpected
March 21, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
tmwtg

If you missed it again you're just an unlucky mothafucka.

Props to the niggas who seen it.
Nice of you to just blatantly screw over the guy who helped you a few posts up.
March 21, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
Mr_Chukes

If you missed it again you're just an unlucky mothafucka.

Props to the niggas who seen it.
Bro message me I want to see that now lol. 
March 21, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
KALiKUSH

Y'all ain't miss shit lmao don trip
March 22, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
domingodean

Y'all ain't miss shit lmao don trip
lool 

17000 ferrari

March 22, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
nat turner

Why am I not able to stay interested in these women?  Is it because they make it easy for me? I'd rather be friends rather than date them or even sleep with them. It's like I want the girls I can't have (dating someone or something like that) 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 22, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
tmwtg

Why am I not able to stay interested in these women?  Is it because they make it easy for me? I'd rather be friends rather than date them or even sleep with them. It's like I want the girls I can't have (dating someone or something like that) 
Maybe because most bitches are boring as fuck and are all the same?
March 22, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
gimmickaccountloser

suspended

Because you're gay. Come over to my place, I'll give you some good dick fuckboy.

All girls do is talk about their periods and who's cock they want in their vagina. Stick to fucking dudes and trannies. You'll be much happier.
March 26, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
kbos

I got one for hb fam, and its not about my girl, its about my friend a hit a few years back. Wonderin what others 2 cents are bout her actions. There was this cute girl i was diggin for mad long, during some time we were both single we got close, but i had another girl i was diggin more so i wasn't that focused on her. She knew about the other chick and all that, but eventually we couldn't resist, we had a night out partying and she came home with me, she brought a condom and everything and she was only kicking it with me that weekend so I figured she planned for it, after that I got more serious with the other girl but I kept kicking it with home girl I banged, being just friends with her was good, we were a little flirty still doe, smooched once drunk by accident, we slowly ended up chilling less and less and she got a man and im still serious with the other girl. Now I see her occasionally, we dont really make plans just through mutual friends we kick it, she still acts a little flirty though, touches my face, sneaks up on me from behind and buts her hands over my eyes, runs her fingers through my hair, always a big hug, doesnt really try to get near me and snuggly but seems comfy if i initiate (I wouldn't even be tryna do that if she wasn't doin that other flirty shit), on the other hand its not like shes all over me and sometimes doesn't often reply to my texts or seem that interested in chillin if i hit her up, she shoot me a happy bday text all caps with the heart today.  whats hb fam opinion on this females actions? she doesnt bone mad dudes or stay acting like that with her other male friends, but she also doesn't seem all over my d. you think shes still attracted but tryna keep her distance after i hit that ass a few years back, since we're both in relationships with other ppl? thats my theory but i don't want to play myself and find myself wrong the next time we're both single and i try to see whats good with her. 
I had this realization today. This girl has given so much of herself to me, yet been so mysterious. I have bonded with her yet been so distant. She has been so incredibly attractive to me since day one, before I knew she was into me, before I boned her, and now that its more than 3 years since I smashed. Shes been so distant and cold, yet some how so warm, and she knows everything about me. I mean she'll show me warmth in person and she knows all of my most horrible secrets and deeds. I've been with my girl for so long and shes the stable one, the smart choice... But damn im still trippin over this other one im posting about. Its been 6-7 years. I feel like its one of those movies where you low key love this woman all along and refuse to give in because your head says no, but she has some kind of kung fu grip on your heart. I never felt like this..... Right now im a few beers deep and I can't stop thinking about her. I feel like I love her, like i'd leave my incredible girlfriend of 3 1/2 years just for her. I feel like I want her to be so happy even if she never knows i've felt this way. Sometimes I think back to this simple thing she said to me last october, looked me in the eye and said it so gentle and slow... Pain is pleasure. If the feeling I have right now passes I know i'll revisit it sooner or later... Right now I low key feel like before we are far apart from eachother forever I should tell her all kinds of crazy shit on some real man shit, just not even expecting shit back just on some this is how i feel and i don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks but at least you know and I hope whatever happens in your life you are happy. I never felt this way I have had more substantial relationships and feelings towards woman but this one is so unique and rare and special to me... I know enough to know im probably a fool no matter what, but I have to wonder if im just crazy for her mysterious ways or if this is really my deepest desire... Maybe some of both... Maybe its ok to feel love in this form. Regardless, there is something so beautiful and pure about it. I will see her tomorrow, this local rapper I know through friends who i've kicked some freestyles with is opening for spaceghostpurrp and the raider klann and hooked us up with free entry sooo... damn. I'm sure i'll play it cool and front like shes just any female as I always do for the sake of staying in my place. This girl with her man shes been with for 3 years, its like she wont even give all of herself to him... There is some kind of pain I share with her. Some kind of secret or something. I know im sounding wack with this but any opinions or advice is respected.
March 26, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I got one for hb fam, and its not about my girl, its about my friend a hit a few years back. Wonderin what others 2 cents are bout her actions. There was this cute girl i was diggin for mad long, during some time we were both single we got close, but i had another girl i was diggin more so i wasn't that focused on her. She knew about the other chick and all that, but eventually we couldn't resist, we had a night out partying and she came home with me, she brought a condom and everything and she was only kicking it with me that weekend so I figured she planned for it, after that I got more serious with the other girl but I kept kicking it with home girl I banged, being just friends with her was good, we were a little flirty still doe, smooched once drunk by accident, we slowly ended up chilling less and less and she got a man and im still serious with the other girl. Now I see her occasionally, we dont really make plans just through mutual friends we kick it, she still acts a little flirty though, touches my face, sneaks up on me from behind and buts her hands over my eyes, runs her fingers through my hair, always a big hug, doesnt really try to get near me and snuggly but seems comfy if i initiate (I wouldn't even be tryna do that if she wasn't doin that other flirty shit), on the other hand its not like shes all over me and sometimes doesn't often reply to my texts or seem that interested in chillin if i hit her up, she shoot me a happy bday text all caps with the heart today.  whats hb fam opinion on this females actions? she doesnt bone mad dudes or stay acting like that with her other male friends, but she also doesn't seem all over my d. you think shes still attracted but tryna keep her distance after i hit that ass a few years back, since we're both in relationships with other ppl? thats my theory but i don't want to play myself and find myself wrong the next time we're both single and i try to see whats good with her. 
I had this realization today. This girl has given so much of herself to me, yet been so mysterious. I have bonded with her yet been so distant. She has been so incredibly attractive to me since day one, before I knew she was into me, before I boned her, and now that its more than 3 years since I smashed. Shes been so distant and cold, yet some how so warm, and she knows everything about me. I mean she'll show me warmth in person and she knows all of my most horrible secrets and deeds. I've been with my girl for so long and shes the stable one, the smart choice... But damn im still trippin over this other one im posting about. Its been 6-7 years. I feel like its one of those movies where you low key love this woman all along and refuse to give in because your head says no, but she has some kind of kung fu grip on your heart. I never felt like this..... Right now im a few beers deep and I can't stop thinking about her. I feel like I love her, like i'd leave my incredible girlfriend of 3 1/2 years just for her. I feel like I want her to be so happy even if she never knows i've felt this way. Sometimes I think back to this simple thing she said to me last october, looked me in the eye and said it so gentle and slow... Pain is pleasure. If the feeling I have right now passes I know i'll revisit it sooner or later... Right now I low key feel like before we are far apart from eachother forever I should tell her all kinds of crazy shit on some real man shit, just not even expecting shit back just on some this is how i feel and i don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks but at least you know and I hope whatever happens in your life you are happy. I never felt this way I have had more substantial relationships and feelings towards woman but this one is so unique and rare and special to me... I know enough to know im probably a fool no matter what, but I have to wonder if im just crazy for her mysterious ways or if this is really my deepest desire... Maybe some of both... Maybe its ok to feel love in this form. Regardless, there is something so beautiful and pure about it. I will see her tomorrow, this local rapper I know through friends who i've kicked some freestyles with is opening for spaceghostpurrp and the raider klann and hooked us up with free entry sooo... damn. I'm sure i'll play it cool and front like shes just any female as I always do for the sake of staying in my place. This girl with her man shes been with for 3 years, its like she wont even give all of herself to him... There is some kind of pain I share with her. Some kind of secret or something. I know im sounding wack with this but any opinions or advice is respected.

ma dude its all up to  at the end of the day. Im not gonna tell u wat to do but do whats best for you.
March 26, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
.kciN

Drunk man's words ----> Sober man's thoughts
March 26, 2013 @ 12:02 PM
luxmvmnt

Wait, what? You don't even know her relationship style. You seem demanding with all this "giving herself to me," yet she doesn't seem like that, judging by how you say "she won't give herself all to him." She's been with her man for 3 years. Just because that didn't mean something to you doesn't mean in doesn't mean anything to her. Yo, you could end up with this chick and be extremely paranoid or self conscious that she's not all over you. 

And from the outside, you honestly don't know the real her. You never had to deal with her drama, you don't know how she gets when she's mad. It's a big risk. Especially since to me, her actions don't seem like much. It's simple flirtation. Don't take it too far to the head, unless she blatantly shows that she wants you (which none of the actions show).

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 26, 2013 @ 01:38 PM
Mr_Chukes

^ Bro a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush. You already have your lady that you have been going out with for years. She knows so much about you. Don't just drop her for this other girl. I mean the other girl has a man to. I mean at times you may look back and think maybe but in a situation like that you're probably better off where you are. Especially if you've never really gone out with the other person. 
At the end of the day it's what makes you happy though. 
March 26, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
dvzr0

you think some part of this has to do with you wanting her because you can't have her? 
March 27, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
quasimodkid

This girl I used to date just got out of a serious relationship, i been thinking about trying to holla but I dont know if its too soon. We havent talked in about 2 years and the only way i can get at her is through FB. I heard through a mutual friend that guys are are trying to bag nonstop. Im tryna play it cool but don't want some other dude scooping her up. How should I go about this HB fam
March 27, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
Hellah Fresh

This girl I used to date just got out of a serious relationship, i been thinking about trying to holla but I dont know if its too soon. We havent talked in about 2 years and the only way i can get at her is through FB. I heard through a mutual friend that guys are are trying to bag nonstop. Im tryna play it cool but don't want some other dude scooping her up. How should I go about this HB fam
Ask her out to lunch
March 27, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
susdaddy

im really into this one bitch. all my friends say she was born a guy, but to make up for it- she is really hot. she is kind of a slut tho... i invited her to my church to try and tame her sluttiness but she ended up blowing my dad. fml. now my parents are getting a divorce and i guess my dads gay now and rumors going around that she blew my little brother too (hes 11). im a little embarrassed to say but my little bro got ass before me (im 19). idk what to do. im in a tight ass pickle..

Please login first to reply.