Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
March 6, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
whoknowswhat

anyone ever been in a similar situation?

So there is this cute girl who is always talking online to a mutual friend of mine and im really interested in meeting/talking to her. The problem is I dont know how to approach her? Should I just be straight forward and ask my mutual friend to introduce us? I think thats too awkward to ask of her though, but I cant think of any other way of meeting her.

I need some advice
March 6, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

anyone ever been in a similar situation?

So there is this cute girl who is always talking online to a mutual friend of mine and im really interested in meeting/talking to her. The problem is I dont know how to approach her? Should I just be straight forward and ask my mutual friend to introduce us? I think thats too awkward to ask of her though, but I cant think of any other way of meeting her.

I need some advice
Depends. U know her or have talked to her or r u guys complete strangers? If she goes to your school then it should be easy to introduce yourself. If not go with your friend to a party and ask him to invite her, then make your make your move playa 
March 6, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
whoknowswhat

Depends. U know her or have talked to her or r u guys complete strangers? If she goes to your school then it should be easy to introduce yourself. If not go with your friend to a party and ask him to invite her, then make your make your move playa 
We are complete strangers, but its kinda hard to "run into" people at a college campus and I dont wanna be that creepy stalker guy trying to find her. My friend is a girl and she has a boyfriend who never lets her go out though....
March 7, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

We are complete strangers, but its kinda hard to "run into" people at a college campus and I dont wanna be that creepy stalker guy trying to find her. My friend is a girl and she has a boyfriend who never lets her go out though....

you gone have to rely on your girl friend maybe not a party but coffee or a restaurant  where she can introduce you to her 
met this girl at a party. Smoked some weed together. She said she found a "smoking buddy" and i askd for her number. whats next?
time to get into that pussy b tell her sraightofrward if u like her and take her out to coffee or some shit not 2 expensive or simp material since you barely know her. Eventually you'll get to know her better and you'll either start to like her more or find out stuff u dnt like about her i.e her head game sucks, she got aids, ec
March 7, 2013 @ 01:04 PM
Pantic

Man i dated this one bitch a loooong time ago. We broke up and i was heartbroken fam, like listening to marvin's room with no irony type sad. Long story short she got a boyfriend and i fucked everything that wasnt a 5 or below. But man i just can't shake her completely. Even now, every time i run into her at the club or see a pic of her instagram or some shit i get caught up in the past... Have i become what i hated the most, a simp? 

March 8, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
sado

March 8, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Man i dated this one bitch a loooong time ago. We broke up and i was heartbroken fam, like listening to marvin's room with no irony type sad. Long story short she got a boyfriend and i fucked everything that wasnt a 5 or below. But man i just can't shake her completely. Even now, every time i run into her at the club or see a pic of her instagram or some shit i get caught up in the past... Have i become what i hated the most, a simp? 

nah b u goign through that recession time. Just go and cop youself some box logo and make yourself feel better. But honestly avoid social media or going to the same club too often. Meet girls at school, malls, etc where u can actually start a real relationship. 
March 8, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
kbos

^
@ pantic

havin feelins for a woman aint simpin, its part of life, its part of bein a man. Even a stone cold pimp puts a little love and soul in his step. Simpin is when you handle your feelings like a bitch, or play yourself by being unjustifiably over-emotional for lack of rational self control, simpin is thirst, simpin is putting the pussy on a pedestal. That doesn't sound like it applies to your situation, and time will fix your issue, so just enjoy life while time takes its course, enjoy other women, and give as little fucks about that female from your past in the mean time.

Also, one thing that always works, socializing with a dime, and on the low at a party or some shit you'll probably both be at, bringing her around the ex and keeping it cool like you have no interest in the ol' girl. Ol' girl will catch feelings and you'll feel like a boss.
March 8, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
radap

My girl of 7 years called it off about a month ago, we still live together and I still feel like she's still feeling me. The reason she called quits was because I wasn't showing her enough affection, I did many things and showed love other ways but it wasn't the way she wanted, I didn't take notice until it was too late. I know what the issues were now and I wanna give it another try, at the moment I'm not contacting her or anything to allow her some space and allow some time for her to actually miss me and get her mind straight but the problem is we still live together and it's difficult. It just hard getting through this. 
March 11, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Mr_Chukes

met this girl at a party. Smoked some weed together. She said she found a "smoking buddy" and i askd for her number. whats next?
Chill with her and smoke with her of  course. Flirt a little and see where it takes you. 
March 12, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
.AG23.

My girl of 7 years called it off about a month ago, we still live together and I still feel like she's still feeling me. The reason she called quits was because I wasn't showing her enough affection, I did many things and showed love other ways but it wasn't the way she wanted, I didn't take notice until it was too late. I know what the issues were now and I wanna give it another try, at the moment I'm not contacting her or anything to allow her some space and allow some time for her to actually miss me and get her mind straight but the problem is we still live together and it's difficult. It just hard getting through this. 
dead at you making another account for this you gay nigga. anyway, 7 years bruh. Shes not about to throw that away especially when you think shes acting like shes feeling you. tbh you gotta get your simp game proper. Tell her youll do better then prove youll do better. Biggest mistake is making it up to her then getting comfortable again.
March 13, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
zerimar

When I was 8 I dated this one bitch that I would take to my crib and eat some cereal as soon as I ran out of cereal she never came back. It's all about currency.
March 15, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
Ferdi

DID I FUCK UP?

so i met this girl at a party, got her number and we texted back and forward for the first couple of days. She invited me to go drink with her and go with her to a rave, but decline because i was busy on those days. we stopped talking for a new days and i ask her to go study with me cause its finals week in college

me: going home this weekend?
her: no finals
me: Lets go study together!!
her: hm. we could
me: i'm going home today to saturday morning. so probably saturday night okay?!
her: O.o k we'll see!
me: kk!
her: :0 you should bring back some good food hehe
me: heh. "we'll see"
her: k Have fun at home! :D

shes being hella confusing. did i fuck up?

bruh... you better go meet with her on saturday to see how things are. I cant advice you on this short as shit. if you fucked up she wouldnt have asked you to bring good food. so update us on monday and then you will know
March 16, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
VLCMx

DID I FUCK UP?

so i met this girl at a party, got her number and we texted back and forward for the first couple of days. She invited me to go drink with her and go with her to a rave, but decline because i was busy on those days. we stopped talking for a new days and i ask her to go study with me cause its finals week in college

She said she'll see if she can study with you. She also joked and said bring her some good food since you would be coming back from home and home cooked meals are usually good. Then she says have fun on your trip back home. How is she being confusing? And if you messed up, she wouldn't be nice to you or be sending you smiley faces.
March 16, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
EL_Guapo

has anyonenhere felt bad after cheating on their GF? my last relationship ended on a bad note but she still doesnt know i fucked one of her friends
i feel like shit
idk how to deal with this
I had a good girl but still was addicted to the hoodrats, word to Kanye

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 16, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
VLCMx

DID I FUCK UP?

She said she'll see if she can study with you. She also joked and said bring her some good food since you would be coming back from home and home cooked meals are usually good. Then she says have fun on your trip back home. How is she being confusing? And if you messed up, she wouldn't be nice to you or be sending you smiley faces.
with the "o.O" it seems that she is surprised or weirded out that i aasked her to study 
Nah but probably cause you made it sound like a study date since it'd be at night; might've thrown her off. But nevertheless you didn't do anything wrong and she's still cool with you so it's all good.
March 16, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
.AG23.

has anyonenhere felt bad after cheating on their GF? my last relationship ended on a bad note but she still doesnt know i fucked one of her friends
i feel like shit
been there. The guilt ate me up, so I had to "man up and tell my girl because she deserved to know" when in reality i just wanted to feel better about myself. started in 08 went off and on, few girls in between, few guys for her and 5 years later we're together without ever having been apart for more than a few months. simp game jacobsever.
March 17, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
kumonoy

okay so this one girl from my class just started being nice to me the other day. i have a feeling that shes into me and i think shes really cute too. I wanna talk to her but how. Im not a good flirter but what can i do to plant seeds in her brain that im interested but at the same time not have weird awkward conversations come out of my mouth cos thts guna fuck my ego up. How HB???

-no game betamale (at least i admit)...and fuck john
March 17, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
kumonoy

okay so this one girl from my class just started being nice to me the other day. i have a feeling that shes into me and i think shes really cute too. I wanna talk to her but how. Im not a good flirter but what can i do to plant seeds in her brain that im interested but at the same time not have weird awkward conversations come out of my mouth cos thts guna fuck my ego up. How HB???

-no game betamale (at least i admit)...and fuck john
maria i hope you dont see thiss but if you do...i love.. youuuconfused
March 17, 2013 @ 10:50 AM
Yee.

DID I FUCK UP?

you fucked up.
you asked to study w her (hangout)
she says "ok, we'll see" because she being coy and not easy.
she says to bring back good food, in other words, "bring good food to eat when we hangout.." (she can be uping the ante. .. making it into afood date)
you say, "heh,,," scoffing, "we'll see.." you sound unsure so shes feels you are uninterested
"have fun at home" in other words, have fun jacking off and eating alone you oblivious dickweed.
smile.
March 17, 2013 @ 11:42 AM
luxmvmnt

DID I FUCK UP?

with the "o.O" it seems that she is surprised or weirded out that i aasked her to study 
Nah but probably cause you made it sound like a study date since it'd be at night; might've thrown her off. But nevertheless you didn't do anything wrong and she's still cool with you so it's all good.
So when i got back, i brought back some boba(idk if you know what that is) and i  texted her.

Me: Guess What
Her: Whatt
Me: Are you thirsty?
Her: Boba right? LOL just saw your insta
Me: Yeah! you wanted one right?
Her: maybe! are you back at school already?
Me: Yeah! but im eating with hallmates atm
Her: O.o its cool
Me: KK

im started to think shes not interested...i go out of my way to do something nice. (simping)...
Honestly, (coming from a girl's perspective) you are kind of an awkward texter. You make yourself seem unavailable, and may give mixed feelings. Your convo just seems forced. The first time, she showed interest  in saying "you should bring back some food," but you killed the conversation with "heh. "we'll see." Where was she supposed to go from there, but to dismiss the conversation?

The second time, she showed interest again asking if you were at school, but you seemed to be unavailable when you said you were with other people. A simple 'yeah, do you want to chill later?" would have been to the point. It would have showed her that you want to settle in, but are interested in seeing her later and provides more continuous conversation than telling her what you're busy doing. 

Try to keep the conversations natural, and give her some space to move the conversation. 

Instagram: @Fiercefantasy Ask me about #Luxmvmnt http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/56WVGMN

March 17, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Ferdi

^ THIS
10char
March 18, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
sado

March 18, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
sado

March 18, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
bengrimm83

Anybodyever date a girl from vietnam?
March 18, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
tmwtg

A Vietnamese American or straight Vietnamese from the home country?

Either way, both are no go for me.

And I'm Vietnamese.
March 18, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
Ruthless

A Vietnamese American or straight Vietnamese from the home country?

Either way, both are no go for me.

And I'm Vietnamese.
you self hating mother fucker

Let me see those downvotes

March 18, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
KALiKUSH

i feel like shit
LMAO word to yeezy #welcometoheartbreak

you say, "heh,,," scoffing, "we'll see.." you sound unsure so shes feels you are uninterested
"have fun at home" in other words, have fun jacking off and eating alone you oblivious dickweed.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO0
March 18, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
Captain Al

again, long but i'm on adderall so nyeh

PS: LOL the day before i asked out Tracy she followed me out of class, and when she said thanks for holding the door, i said "no problem" and kept it moving. She made a weird laughing sound like she was pissed and stormed off. I'm assuming she has her guard up because she knows i was trying to get with Lisa and I think she realizes that Lisa likes me (even when I was clueless).

halp! 
i dont want to hurt this girl's feelings AND even worse, her friends are both intimidating 6 foot 3 women 
they both need to be check honestly.

If you truly like one over the other, go for it. I wouldn't advise hitting up Lisa though...
and if you like Tracy... talk to her. 

are you in HS?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 18, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
Don Francisco

Too long to quote
Simple solution: threesome

Please login first to reply.