Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 12, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
thrillmatic

Another lil something I was wondering about:

How do you let her know she got it goin on without coming off as thirsty?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 12, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
R.

Yo so I'm at this going away party for a friend of mine and this chick I really like phones me to go to the restroom and I see her there crying, of all her friends at that party she calls me to comfort her. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to these type of shit so I'm wondering am I in the friend zone or not? she started telling me about her personal life, and how she hates her ex, and that 1 of her friends called her a beggar that night, which isn't true lol. I'm 21 and shes 25 if that matters. confused
February 12, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
Pantic

Bruh i got one tip for you, go fuck some other bitch and forget that one.
First off, yea you are friendzoned bigtime. If a girl is feeling you, and you havent even smashed yet, she would never let you see her sitting at a damn toilet crying.

Second off, who wants to deal with a damn bitch thats already crying about her problems when you aren't even dating her? Imagine the amount of bullshit you are gonna have to live with if you did end up with her.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
ATLchop

Shouts out to the people in this thread.

It's dope how niggas here offer legitimate and insightful advice, keep trolling to a minimum, and keep shit positive the majority of the time. I check this shit every once in a while and have learned a lot of things that I wish I knew when I was younger. This is HB at its best.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I'm with Pantic on that one zamn 
February 13, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
veryrareandbased

Finna go on my first year of college real soon.

any advice y'all can give a man on how to stay focused, pullin girls etc. ?

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 13, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Efil4zaggin

always borrow someone's pencil

:0

February 13, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
RiFF RaFF

make sure you dorm and commuting is not the business

Be about it

February 14, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
sado

February 14, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
sado

February 15, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
ThatGuyBars

Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?
I know this sounds fucking retarded but any advice for my problem?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 15, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?
I know this sounds fucking retarded but any advice for my problem?
Stop talking to her for awhile
February 16, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
michaelknight

Well my girlfriend has pretty strict parents I mean I haven't even been in her room. The thing is, I am 20 ans she is 19. We have been together for 10 months. We just started getting sexual. Today we got into it and I took off one condom I thought I put it in the trash next to my desk. I couldn't find it after so I said I would look for it. Well my girlfriend went home. Her mom tells her to get in the car as soon as she gets home. They rush off. Then when getting out of the car her mom grabs her purse and nothing else but that condom I couldn't find. Her mom ask her what is this? My girlfriend texted me this a few minutes ago. What should I do?
February 16, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
.AG23.

Shouts out to the people in this thread.

It's dope how niggas here offer legitimate and insightful advice, keep trolling to a minimum, and keep shit positive the majority of the time. I check this shit every once in a while and have learned a lot of things that I wish I knew when I was younger. This is HB at its best.
shut up bitch nigga.
February 16, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
unemployed

Well my girlfriend has pretty strict parents I mean I haven't even been in her room. The thing is, I am 20 ans she is 19. We have been together for 10 months. We just started getting sexual. Today we got into it and I took off one condom I thought I put it in the trash next to my desk. I couldn't find it after so I said I would look for it. Well my girlfriend went home. Her mom tells her to get in the car as soon as she gets home. They rush off. Then when getting out of the car her mom grabs her purse and nothing else but that condom I couldn't find. Her mom ask her what is this? My girlfriend texted me this a few minutes ago. What should I do?

wtf she brought ur used condom home? ew
February 16, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
michaelknight

It stuck to her  she didn't  know her mom found it in the back seat. 
February 16, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
unemployed

wait what? u just said it was in the trash
February 16, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
michaelknight

wait what? u just said it was in the trash
I said I thought I put it in the trash. Most have missed and somehow it got stuck on her. It's cool tight now though. Her dad is just giving her the cold shoulder. 
February 16, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
erklep

bahaha! imo parents should be glad shes using protection if shes gonna be active
February 16, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
kbos

lol shes 19 ur 20 and didn't bone for 10 months. Rough. I thought people we done with that shit by age 17 or 18 latest. That over protected lifestyle.
February 16, 2013 @ 05:58 AM
tmwtg

lol shes 19 ur 20 and didn't bone for 10 months. Rough. I thought people we done with that shit by age 17 or 18 latest. That over protected lifestyle.
Why do you think most girls turn into ho's in college?
March 4, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
ThatGuyBars

^ cause they realize all they want is the d.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

March 4, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
ThatGuyBars

Ok its been almost 2 months, go for it?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

March 5, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
radiobox

March 5, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
Pantic

lmao son you still simping over that bitch while shes getting another d.... forever losing
March 5, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

lmao son you still simping over that bitch while shes getting another d.... forever losing
March 5, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
ThatGuyBars

^ Dam true words. I will stop im just in shock that I had the pussy, then I lost it by niggas lieing on me.

Real shit, should I start talking to her again?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

March 5, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
sado

March 5, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

^ Dam true words. I will stop im just in shock that I had the pussy, then I lost it by niggas lieing on me.

Real shit, should I start talking to her again?
hell no duu
March 5, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Bruhs, i never post in here but halp

[Disclaimer: This is aimed at me getting with girl A] 
[Disclaimer 2: i'm on adderall]  
Background

Early In my biol class this quarter i caught eyes with this cute ass girl (A) and had her smile at me during class. This would be a great opportunity except that in the same class, i was trying to get with this girl (B) i've known previously and whom I know likes me. When girl A smiled at me i was sitting next to girl B and as a result didn't smile back at girl A (unintentional reflex). 

Here's where things get complicated. . .

At the same time I was talking to a different girl (C) and started to sit next to girl C in class (she is my lab partner). I got to know girl C and decided I wasnt attracted to her as i thought and decided to keep her a friend.
 At this point we've sat next to each other for 3 weeks and i i feel like other girls in the class think i'm in a relationship with her, so i stop sitting next to her.

ok so now to my dilemma...
its now late in the quarter with 2 weeks left and i go back to sitting next to girl B to potentially get something going with her only to find that i'm very attracted to girl A (gave me a smile early in the quarter and is way hotter than both girls). 

After i stopped sitting with girl C and before sitting with girl B, I noticed girl A started to try to get my attention again. On Friday i struck up a conversation with girl A before class and she seems pretty cool / my type. 
The only problem now is that today girl A didn't glance at me during class like she usually does, nor did she send her usual signs.

Any explanations on this?
+ I know i went in up over my head by gaming 3 different girls in the same class. Could it be that she (girl A) think's i'm a player and wants nothing to do with me now?
She's probably an 8.9/10 in the face aesthetically so i assume she isn't one of those insecure kind of girls and is flirting with guys too.

+ Could it also be that since i ignored her the first time she smiled at me in class, she is trying to get back at me (in a fucked up way)??

i was thinking that she probably wants ME to send HER signs, instead of her sending ME signs (she's probably unsure if i'm trying to get with girl B or not and doesn't want to catch feelings). 

Long story but i never had to go through this before, give me some ideas on how to get with girl A 

Mah dude u fuck up big time. Them females prolly been talking together about how u been trappin them and shit, thats how females work together like they got each others back. My quick and easiest and straight forward advice is to go and confront Girl A get to know her more personally and take it off from there 

Please login first to reply.