Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 5, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
veryrareandbased

^ indecisive bitches, thats that shit i don't like. 
since you know both of you got the same feels, then hang out more. Eat dat ass then be happy.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 5, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
kbos

I got one for hb fam, and its not about my girl, its about my friend a hit a few years back. Wonderin what others 2 cents are bout her actions. There was this cute girl i was diggin for mad long, during some time we were both single we got close, but i had another girl i was diggin more so i wasn't that focused on her. She knew about the other chick and all that, but eventually we couldn't resist, we had a night out partying and she came home with me, she brought a condom and everything and she was only kicking it with me that weekend so I figured she planned for it, after that I got more serious with the other girl but I kept kicking it with home girl I banged, being just friends with her was good, we were a little flirty still doe, smooched once drunk by accident, we slowly ended up chilling less and less and she got a man and im still serious with the other girl. Now I see her occasionally, we dont really make plans just through mutual friends we kick it, she still acts a little flirty though, touches my face, sneaks up on me from behind and buts her hands over my eyes, runs her fingers through my hair, always a big hug, doesnt really try to get near me and snuggly but seems comfy if i initiate (I wouldn't even be tryna do that if she wasn't doin that other flirty shit), on the other hand its not like shes all over me and sometimes doesn't often reply to my texts or seem that interested in chillin if i hit her up, she shoot me a happy bday text all caps with the heart today.  whats hb fam opinion on this females actions? she doesnt bone mad dudes or stay acting like that with her other male friends, but she also doesn't seem all over my d. you think shes still attracted but tryna keep her distance after i hit that ass a few years back, since we're both in relationships with other ppl? thats my theory but i don't want to play myself and find myself wrong the next time we're both single and i try to see whats good with her. 
February 5, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
dmwalking

It's that familiarity.  That, and you prolly piped it well.  So, 1, y'all get along. 2, you're a good memory. Being around you is a good reminder. But shorty is most likely a loyal non cheating type so she aint' taking it further than that.   But she still digs you and would def let it happen again under the right circumstances. 

That's my take on it.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 5, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
thrillmatic

Don't come to this thread often cuz some of these posts be convoluted as fuck.

Just wondering, if a girl is always giggling around you, is that an indicator that she's down? One I know in particular always finds herself acting as such while in my presence. Don't know why. I'm a serious looking dark-skinned nigga. She can't be laughing at my appearance, my pea coat is new and I'm not ashy. I don't make jokes very often either.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 5, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
dvzr0

Just wondering, if a girl is always giggling around you, is that an indicator that she's down? One I know in particular always finds herself acting as such while in my presence. Don't know why. I'm a serious looking dark-skinned nigga. She can't be laughing at my appearance, my pea coat is new and I'm not ashy. I don't make jokes very often either.
idk if that means she's down bro. could just mean she's high.
February 5, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
thrillmatic

I doubt that she inhales. Other suggestions?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 6, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
tmwtg

I doubt that she inhales. Other suggestions?
Just fuck her with your peacoat on.

Shoutout to K BOOG.
February 6, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
thrillmatic

lol Y'all niggas are anything but resourceful.

February 6, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
domingodean

yes she is feeling u. if she laughing at shit that aint funny. but if she just laughing at u when u aint even talking then either she heard a rumour about u or some shit and mocking u. but u said u dont make jokes so she most likely digging u shorty. they know wat they doing

17000 ferrari

February 10, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
ThatGuyBars

Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 12, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
thrillmatic

Another lil something I was wondering about:

How do you let her know she got it goin on without coming off as thirsty?

February 12, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
R.

Yo so I'm at this going away party for a friend of mine and this chick I really like phones me to go to the restroom and I see her there crying, of all her friends at that party she calls me to comfort her. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to these type of shit so I'm wondering am I in the friend zone or not? she started telling me about her personal life, and how she hates her ex, and that 1 of her friends called her a beggar that night, which isn't true lol. I'm 21 and shes 25 if that matters. confused
February 12, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
Pantic

Bruh i got one tip for you, go fuck some other bitch and forget that one.
First off, yea you are friendzoned bigtime. If a girl is feeling you, and you havent even smashed yet, she would never let you see her sitting at a damn toilet crying.

Second off, who wants to deal with a damn bitch thats already crying about her problems when you aren't even dating her? Imagine the amount of bullshit you are gonna have to live with if you did end up with her.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
ATLchop

Shouts out to the people in this thread.

It's dope how niggas here offer legitimate and insightful advice, keep trolling to a minimum, and keep shit positive the majority of the time. I check this shit every once in a while and have learned a lot of things that I wish I knew when I was younger. This is HB at its best.
February 13, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I'm with Pantic on that one zamn 
February 13, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
veryrareandbased

Finna go on my first year of college real soon.

any advice y'all can give a man on how to stay focused, pullin girls etc. ?

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 13, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

always borrow someone's pencil

:)

February 13, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
RiFF RaFF

make sure you dorm and commuting is not the business

Be about it

February 14, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
sado

Sit next to the cute girls in class make sure they smart too so u can get notes if you skip class
February 14, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
sado

Prey on the ones sitting alone.
Do this early and you will be swimming in women thru college.
February 15, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
ThatGuyBars

Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?
I know this sounds fucking retarded but any advice for my problem?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

February 15, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I know this sounds fucking retarded but any advice for my problem?
Stop talking to her for awhile
February 16, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
michaelknight

Well my girlfriend has pretty strict parents I mean I haven't even been in her room. The thing is, I am 20 ans she is 19. We have been together for 10 months. We just started getting sexual. Today we got into it and I took off one condom I thought I put it in the trash next to my desk. I couldn't find it after so I said I would look for it. Well my girlfriend went home. Her mom tells her to get in the car as soon as she gets home. They rush off. Then when getting out of the car her mom grabs her purse and nothing else but that condom I couldn't find. Her mom ask her what is this? My girlfriend texted me this a few minutes ago. What should I do?
February 16, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
.AG23.

Shouts out to the people in this thread.

It's dope how niggas here offer legitimate and insightful advice, keep trolling to a minimum, and keep shit positive the majority of the time. I check this shit every once in a while and have learned a lot of things that I wish I knew when I was younger. This is HB at its best.
shut up bitch nigga.
February 16, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
unemployed

Well my girlfriend has pretty strict parents I mean I haven't even been in her room. The thing is, I am 20 ans she is 19. We have been together for 10 months. We just started getting sexual. Today we got into it and I took off one condom I thought I put it in the trash next to my desk. I couldn't find it after so I said I would look for it. Well my girlfriend went home. Her mom tells her to get in the car as soon as she gets home. They rush off. Then when getting out of the car her mom grabs her purse and nothing else but that condom I couldn't find. Her mom ask her what is this? My girlfriend texted me this a few minutes ago. What should I do?

wtf she brought ur used condom home? ew
February 16, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
michaelknight

It stuck to her  she didn't  know her mom found it in the back seat. 
February 16, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
unemployed

wait what? u just said it was in the trash
February 16, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
michaelknight

wait what? u just said it was in the trash
I said I thought I put it in the trash. Most have missed and somehow it got stuck on her. It's cool tight now though. Her dad is just giving her the cold shoulder. 
February 16, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
erklep

bahaha! imo parents should be glad shes using protection if shes gonna be active
February 16, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
kbos

lol shes 19 ur 20 and didn't bone for 10 months. Rough. I thought people we done with that shit by age 17 or 18 latest. That over protected lifestyle.

Please login first to reply.