Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 18, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
tmwtg

^ Why didn't you ask for her name?

If you do what you just said, don't come off as weird/creepy.
January 18, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
January 19, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
teows

nvm. comment turned into my diary

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

January 19, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
z33Supreme

Yikes totally fucked up a great situation earlier today.

I was sitting at a table waiting for the campus bus to come and this FINE ass light-skinned girl asked if she could sit next to me. Told her it's not like I'd say no and she laughed and sat down. We started talking and shit was butter. Made her smile and laugh a lot and I could tell she dug me. She asked me where I lived at, I told her, and she told me where she lived and everything. We talked for like 15 minutes. Then the bus came I decided not to sit next to her, partially because two open seats together weren't available and that shit is packed, and partially because I wasn't trying to come on too strong and seem like a simp ass thirsty ass whiteknight ass fuckboi type of nigga.

Bad part is that my phone fucking broke last night so I didn't even bother asking for her number...and I didn't ask for her name either. What the fuck bruhhh this girl is def my type and was def interested. I'm trying to think of a way to bump into her again without being sketch. Would it be creepy to wait for her at the same bus stop next Friday hoping to bump into her again?
damn i feel this bro. you could have played this situation so many different ways but what is done is done. you should just try to go to that bus stop until you see her, but if you see her there, don't be a creep or thirsty and be like "omg, hi there", pretend you dont notice her, even though you do, and wait to see if she says hi or anything else to you first, if she doesn't say anything then just smile, and move on with your life. 

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

January 19, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
*ER!C

Yikes totally fucked up a great situation earlier today.

I was sitting at a table waiting for the campus bus to come and this FINE ass light-skinned girl asked if she could sit next to me. Told her it's not like I'd say no and she laughed and sat down. We started talking and shit was butter. Made her smile and laugh a lot and I could tell she dug me. She asked me where I lived at, I told her, and she told me where she lived and everything. We talked for like 15 minutes. Then the bus came I decided not to sit next to her, partially because two open seats together weren't available and that shit is packed, and partially because I wasn't trying to come on too strong and seem like a simp ass thirsty ass whiteknight ass fuckboi type of nigga.

Bad part is that my phone fucking broke last night so I didn't even bother asking for her number...and I didn't ask for her name either. What the fuck bruhhh this girl is def my type and was def interested. I'm trying to think of a way to bump into her again without being sketch. Would it be creepy to wait for her at the same bus stop next Friday hoping to bump into her again?
haha ive had situations like this bro, it's all good.  From the summary you gave us, it sounds like shorty is interested in you, no doubt.  IMO, i think it's good you didn't try and get her info at that moment.  Even though you wouldn't have come across as desperate/needy if you did ask, i think the situation will play out better if you ask the next time you bump into her . . . Definitely go to the bus stop on Friday and see if she comes, just don't make it mad obvious that you're waiting around for her.  That'll most likely creep shorty out a lil bit lol, but if you just play it smooth like you did the first time, shorty will def give up the digits my g cool
January 19, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

I got a problem mane. This girl I been talkin too be hella weird anyways. to cut it short this girl a couple months back randomly texted me at 3am in the morning asking what would you say if I wanted to smash and I was like I'd say fuck it lets get it den haha but anyways after that I tried to get her to come through and do stuff with me but she wasn't bout dat life. I think shes legit bipolar. One day she be talkin to me nice but the next day or hour later shed be pissed off for some weird reason. My homie used to date her and they would always get into fights for no reason. Anyways I was gettin all types of wtf this chick said she wanted to smang so whats good with her now and yesterday I asked her you trynna come thru and she was talking about oh I realized only guys want me for my body and I know I'm pretty but I know how to respect myself and I was like ..... -.- Should I straight up stop talking to this chick or try to pursue to smang. 

Edit: The night she asked me the question the reason why I didn't come thru was because of finals

You came on too strong b, you in that trap now bruh 
January 19, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
DaPark

Need some guidance HB
A girl I tried to get with has got in touch with me recently, dropping hints that I should go out clubbing with her.
I knew for sure I blown last time. I felt like I was out of my element and couldn't talk barely flirt with her. How do I change this mindset

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 19, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
RiFF RaFF

i need help hb.

everytime i find a girl and we flirt and we start to get shit to move i find out she has a bf. its fucking constantly like that, even at parties i'll get the girls that have boyfriends that flirt with me. anybody else in this scenario? it's fucking frustrating, like i have some curse. 

Be about it

January 21, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
Mr_Chukes

i need help hb.

everytime i find a girl and we flirt and we start to get shit to move i find out she has a bf. its fucking constantly like that, even at parties i'll get the girls that have boyfriends that flirt with me. anybody else in this scenario? it's fucking frustrating, like i have some curse. 
Go to different places. Try some new shit. You could probably find some single girls. They are all around. Or they might be playing the bullshit boyfriend card because they are not into you. Either way just say fuck it and move to the next chick. 
January 21, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

Fuck the quoting on this site. This thread is going real well though. It is nice to see people on hypebeast helping each other out and informing each other. 
January 21, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
kbos

^ Why didn't you ask for her name?

If you do what you just said, don't come off as weird/creepy.
We were just in the midst of conversation and a break where I could ask for her name never really happened. I should have forced that shit. I know I'll bump into her again sometime this semester because her complex is right across the street from mine and we get on and off at the same bus stop. It's just a matter waiting...which I don't feel like doing.
homie you played it type smooth just chill on it, its not to creepy to bump into a chick again on purpose and make it look like an accident unless you are putting way to much effort into it. Yo I always found it best to plant a seed and then the 2nd time you meet get the digits and all that.
January 21, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Mr_Chukes

^ great advice plant the seed. That's how I got my girlfriend. 

It was in a big history class. I usually sit in the back. For some reason I said I'd sit closer to the from that day. I saw there was a few open seats next to my girl but didn't want to be that creep nigga so I sat a seat away from her. She was on her computer and I didn't want to bug her or seem thirsty so I asked her a simple question about the class. She smiled and spoke to me. We kept talking. I moved next to her. We studied for the test that we had for that class. I finished the test early. I left because I didn't want to wait and be that creepy chlingy dude. Next time class came by I went to the same spot. She was sitting there I sat next to her. We talked the whole time. After class we walked together and I asked her for her number and the rest is history. 
January 24, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Dino Spumoni

Alright, so I've known this girl for a while but haven't seen her in a few years. I had a pretty big crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend so I couldn't do much (they were together for a long ass time too). We're friends on Facebook and that's the only reason I know she's been single for well over a year now. Well the other day I noticed she's been active on FB for the first time in a while, so I clicked on her profile and BOOM, I'm feeling her again lol. I think my only option is to hit her up on FB, which I don't really like but whatever. I need a non-awkward way to say whats up after all this time. I was thinking about posting a Youtube vid on her wall and reminding her of a funny conversation we had back then. I'm just wondering if you guys have any better ideas because everything I come up with seems corny to me. I just hate having to do it over FB lol
January 24, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
ellol

too many feelings in this thread
January 24, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

Alright, so I've known this girl for a while but haven't seen her in a few years. I had a pretty big crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend so I couldn't do much (they were together for a long ass time too). We're friends on Facebook and that's the only reason I know she's been single for well over a year now. Well the other day I noticed she's been active on FB for the first time in a while, so I clicked on her profile and BOOM, I'm feeling her again lol. I think my only option is to hit her up on FB, which I don't really like but whatever. I need a non-awkward way to say whats up after all this time. I was thinking about posting a Youtube vid on her wall and reminding her of a funny conversation we had back then. I'm just wondering if you guys have any better ideas because everything I come up with seems corny to me. I just hate having to do it over FB lol

Nigga posting a vid on her wall? how old r u 11? msg her for her phone number through  fb and shit. Then ask her if she would like to join you for some coffee. Very important u say like i wrote. Then nigga take it on from there
January 24, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
domingodean

too many feelings in this thread

17000 ferrari

January 24, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
LostJem

suspended

I'm back here again. Soo me and my ex got in an argument last Friday about the past and she was crying very bad and I was yelling at her and all this shit. she was acting like a bitch and all this crap. How labels shouldn't even matter(to be honest to me it's all I would have you know) how people shouldn't even worry about our business. I was just like well how the fuck am I supposed to know your just mine and you ain't with some other dude on the side. Etc and I was just like well dont act like a girlfriend cuz I ain't with being lead on and make me waste my time. You cant have me And do whatever you think you can im not stupid.This was all during a drive back to her house because the arguement erupted in a mall parking lot waiting for a movie to start. She was going off on me and I just was keepin cool. At this point in time I was near her street and I pulled over to the side and told her. I just wanna talk this shit out no need to be arguing and shit. She was just like shut the fuck up I don't wanna talk about it getting all rowdy and at this point I was getting fed up emotion hit me and I started crying a little annoyed with the fact of us fighting when we get along sooo well at times. I said i love you i just wanna fix this. She got a little physical and said some more shit and got out of the car. I know this sounds stupid but I got out of the car and called her and told her to come back. Your making a mistake. She left me hanging she walked away and I've been hurt by anoter ex girl. And her before but this time my heart felt ripped out. And soul shitted on. I called my homie up just to have someone to talk to and kick it but he just doesn't understand.

I don't know what to do guys? We haven't talked since really. And i actually think its gonna stay like that for good. I'm not depressed or crying and shit but damn I literally was with this girl from 14 to 19  I don't feel lost. This definitely isn't going to be an issue of me getting up in the morning and living life but small shit goin remind me of her and I'm def goin be thinking about her for a little when I'm not busy. But I never got to play the field really and shit so I'm not the best with females it's hard. I need some advice and genuine one would be helpful.

Thanks to whoever reads this and responds 

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

January 24, 2013 @ 10:31 AM
veryrareandbased

@itsjem shit kinda reminds me of my situation with this girl a year back. How I handled mine was we both just stopped talking, were basically strangers now and I feel its for the best, though I still think about her & miss her. i thought about all the negative shit she brought in my life that held me back. So i just miss the moments & the person she used to be. 

With my thought on your situation. Try to fix it, give it a couple days or so just to let things sit then get back to her and figure things out then. I always say this to all my homies that ask me for advice, it doesn't matter on what we tell you, it's all on you. As simp as it sounds, it all depends on what you feel inside deep down. cause sometimes your mind can blind the fact you do care about her but then at the moment you'll  be all mad, but your mind can also cloud the fact this girl might just be bad news & a bitch thats holding you back.
So whatever it is that you feeling go with it, if it works out, good. If it doesn't then life goes on, move forward, don't stay stuck. You can miss her and all that but go for whats best. Never stay on stuck. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 24, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
Pantic

So i've seen this girl twice, she slept at my crip and i hit that first night. But i haven't had a girlfriend for ages, and i feel like this one could potentially be my next one because i really dig her.
However she told me long ago this would be a super busy this month, and i haven't seen her for 2 weeks and im not gonna be able to see her for another week either.. So we text every day and shit, but i need to smash too and i can't walk around for 3 weeks without seeing her and not talk to other girls in between. 
So should i bring it up? Or just try to let it slide and see if things get better next month.
January 24, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
Feelin_Foolay

Fucking bitch ass nigga crying and getting beat up by an ex lmaooooo
January 24, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

So i've seen this girl twice, she slept at my crip and i hit that first night. But i haven't had a girlfriend for ages, and i feel like this one could potentially be my next one because i really dig her.
However she told me long ago this would be a super busy this month, and i haven't seen her for 2 weeks and im not gonna be able to see her for another week either.. So we text every day and shit, but i need to smash too and i can't walk around for 3 weeks without seeing her and not talk to other girls in between. 
So should i bring it up? Or just try to let it slide and see if things get better next month.
lowkey talk to other bitches and when she has more time on her hand get rid of the side bitches

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

February 3, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
buddha-monk

So, there's this girl I've known for a little over a year now. Over this year we've become come pretty close friends, we always hang out together, smoke, go to the movies, whatever. More recently, like, when my sophmore year of college started back in September, we started hanging out just us two, before it was always with other people And during this time from September till now Ive developed some pretty strong feeling for this girl. During this past winter break things have escalated, i guess, ever since a big group of my friends went to a club and  I was all faded and felt brave I guess, and I asked her to dance, she agreed and grinded on me for the rest of the night . Its been a few weeks and ive been wanting to know how exactly she feels about me and if she'd be down to like date me or w/e. I just don't know how to ask, ya feel? I mean i know she cares about me, I  just don't know how much. And a lot of my friends have been asking me if we're together cuz since winter break, pretty much when I'm not with them I'm with her. I also feel like if i just macked her down one time it would be a wrap. I just don' know how to go about this.
February 3, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
$$$$$

just go in and kiss her pussy. It aint that hard.
February 3, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
thatkidcisco

So, there's this girl I've known for a little over a year now. Over this year we've become come pretty close friends, we always hang out together, smoke, go to the movies, whatever. More recently, like, when my sophmore year of college started back in September, we started hanging out just us two, before it was always with other people And during this time from September till now Ive developed some pretty strong feeling for this girl. During this past winter break things have escalated, i guess, ever since a big group of my friends went to a club and  I was all faded and felt brave I guess, and I asked her to dance, she agreed and grinded

on me for the rest of the night . Its been a few weeks and ive been wanting to know how exactly she feels about me and if she'd be down to like date me or w/e. I just don't know how to ask, ya feel? I mean i know she cares about me, I  just don't know how much. And a lot of my friends have been asking me if we're together cuz since winter break, pretty much when I'm not with them I'm with her. I aslo feel like if i just macked her down one time it would be a wrap. I just don' know how to go about this.
Just tell her how you feel, shes probably waiting on you to make the move. Don't wait until she decides you're taking too long and she moves on. 
February 3, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
Pantic

So, there's this girl I've known for a little over a year now. Over this year we've become come pretty close friends, we always hang out together, smoke, go to the movies, whatever. More recently, like, when my sophmore year of college started back in September, we started hanging out just us two, before it was always with other people And during this time from September till now Ive developed some pretty strong feeling for this girl. During this past winter break things have escalated, i guess, ever since a big group of my friends went to a club and  I was all faded and felt brave I guess, and I asked her to dance, she agreed and grinded on me for the rest of the night . Its been a few weeks and ive been wanting to know how exactly she feels about me and if she'd be down to like date me or w/e. I just don't know how to ask, ya feel? I mean i know she cares about me, I  just don't know how much. And a lot of my friends have been asking me if we're together cuz since winter break, pretty much when I'm not with them I'm with her. I also feel like if i just macked her down one time it would be a wrap. I just don' know how to go about this.
man... ur in college and haven't had your first kiss yet, cute.
February 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Quan292

Seems like she is down for it. Don't do no regular  let me tell you straight up how i feel type shit. Why not make it something she will always remember and go all out. Just walk up and kiss her on some movie shit.
February 3, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
buddha-monk

lol
February 3, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Who said he hasn't had his first kiss lol?

Alot of the guys in these threads should just confront the girl with their feelings to be honest. If she's not on it then move on
February 3, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
buddha-monk

It's not that, but I've known her for a long time, and idk, i feel like it would be weird or some shit.
February 5, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
LostJem

suspended

@itsjem shit kinda reminds me of my situation with this girl a year back. How I handled mine was we both just stopped talking, were basically strangers now and I feel its for the best, though I still think about her & miss her. i thought about all the negative shit she brought in my life that held me back. So i just miss the moments & the person she used to be. 

With my thought on your situation. Try to fix it, give it a couple days or so just to let things sit then get back to her and figure things out then. I always say this to all my homies that ask me for advice, it doesn't matter on what we tell you, it's all on you. As simp as it sounds, it all depends on what you feel inside deep down. cause sometimes your mind can blind the fact you do care about her but then at the moment you'll  be all mad, but your mind can also cloud the fact this girl might just be bad news & a bitch thats holding you back.
So whatever it is that you feeling go with it, if it works out, good. If it doesn't then life goes on, move forward, don't stay stuck. You can miss her and all that but go for whats best. Never stay on stuck. 
i took your advice i didnt talk to her for a week. we hung out briefly and got high and i just dipped. didnt talk for a couple days and she texted me one day saying hey john i miss you as a friend to friend thing. so i talked to her not really interested in talking to her would be short i hate texting. we were texting the other night and she told me she loves me and misses me alot. 
i told her i still care too i aint gotta front.
she said no matter what. her feelings for me are not gonna change.
how she doesnt want me out of her life and wants to be happy with me whether we're just friends or more than that.
hates not having me around and that i am literally her best friend etc.
was asking me to trust her and how she has grown and learned from our mistakes and shit.

idk HB fam we arent going out. today would be our 5 year anniversary( Not simping) idk what to do i feel like theres a reason why we are still hanging in there trying to work it out but then again maybe not. 

any more advice?

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

Please login first to reply.