SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 21, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
Mr_Chukes

i need help hb.

everytime i find a girl and we flirt and we start to get shit to move i find out she has a bf. its fucking constantly like that, even at parties i'll get the girls that have boyfriends that flirt with me. anybody else in this scenario? it's fucking frustrating, like i have some curse. 
Go to different places. Try some new shit. You could probably find some single girls. They are all around. Or they might be playing the bullshit boyfriend card because they are not into you. Either way just say fuck it and move to the next chick. 
January 21, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Mr_Chukes

Fuck the quoting on this site. This thread is going real well though. It is nice to see people on hypebeast helping each other out and informing each other. 
January 21, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
kbos

^ Why didn't you ask for her name?

If you do what you just said, don't come off as weird/creepy.
We were just in the midst of conversation and a break where I could ask for her name never really happened. I should have forced that shit. I know I'll bump into her again sometime this semester because her complex is right across the street from mine and we get on and off at the same bus stop. It's just a matter waiting...which I don't feel like doing.
homie you played it type smooth just chill on it, its not to creepy to bump into a chick again on purpose and make it look like an accident unless you are putting way to much effort into it. Yo I always found it best to plant a seed and then the 2nd time you meet get the digits and all that.
January 21, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Mr_Chukes

^ great advice plant the seed. That's how I got my girlfriend. 

It was in a big history class. I usually sit in the back. For some reason I said I'd sit closer to the from that day. I saw there was a few open seats next to my girl but didn't want to be that creep nigga so I sat a seat away from her. She was on her computer and I didn't want to bug her or seem thirsty so I asked her a simple question about the class. She smiled and spoke to me. We kept talking. I moved next to her. We studied for the test that we had for that class. I finished the test early. I left because I didn't want to wait and be that creepy chlingy dude. Next time class came by I went to the same spot. She was sitting there I sat next to her. We talked the whole time. After class we walked together and I asked her for her number and the rest is history. 
January 24, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Dino Spumoni

Alright, so I've known this girl for a while but haven't seen her in a few years. I had a pretty big crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend so I couldn't do much (they were together for a long ass time too). We're friends on Facebook and that's the only reason I know she's been single for well over a year now. Well the other day I noticed she's been active on FB for the first time in a while, so I clicked on her profile and BOOM, I'm feeling her again lol. I think my only option is to hit her up on FB, which I don't really like but whatever. I need a non-awkward way to say whats up after all this time. I was thinking about posting a Youtube vid on her wall and reminding her of a funny conversation we had back then. I'm just wondering if you guys have any better ideas because everything I come up with seems corny to me. I just hate having to do it over FB lol
January 24, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
ellol

too many feelings in this thread
January 24, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Alright, so I've known this girl for a while but haven't seen her in a few years. I had a pretty big crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend so I couldn't do much (they were together for a long ass time too). We're friends on Facebook and that's the only reason I know she's been single for well over a year now. Well the other day I noticed she's been active on FB for the first time in a while, so I clicked on her profile and BOOM, I'm feeling her again lol. I think my only option is to hit her up on FB, which I don't really like but whatever. I need a non-awkward way to say whats up after all this time. I was thinking about posting a Youtube vid on her wall and reminding her of a funny conversation we had back then. I'm just wondering if you guys have any better ideas because everything I come up with seems corny to me. I just hate having to do it over FB lol

Nigga posting a vid on her wall? how old r u 11? msg her for her phone number through  fb and shit. Then ask her if she would like to join you for some coffee. Very important u say like i wrote. Then nigga take it on from there
January 24, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
domingodean

too many feelings in this thread

17000 ferrari

January 24, 2013 @ 10:31 AM
veryrareandbased

@itsjem shit kinda reminds me of my situation with this girl a year back. How I handled mine was we both just stopped talking, were basically strangers now and I feel its for the best, though I still think about her & miss her. i thought about all the negative shit she brought in my life that held me back. So i just miss the moments & the person she used to be. 

With my thought on your situation. Try to fix it, give it a couple days or so just to let things sit then get back to her and figure things out then. I always say this to all my homies that ask me for advice, it doesn't matter on what we tell you, it's all on you. As simp as it sounds, it all depends on what you feel inside deep down. cause sometimes your mind can blind the fact you do care about her but then at the moment you'll  be all mad, but your mind can also cloud the fact this girl might just be bad news & a bitch thats holding you back.
So whatever it is that you feeling go with it, if it works out, good. If it doesn't then life goes on, move forward, don't stay stuck. You can miss her and all that but go for whats best. Never stay on stuck. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

January 24, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
Pantic

So i've seen this girl twice, she slept at my crip and i hit that first night. But i haven't had a girlfriend for ages, and i feel like this one could potentially be my next one because i really dig her.
However she told me long ago this would be a super busy this month, and i haven't seen her for 2 weeks and im not gonna be able to see her for another week either.. So we text every day and shit, but i need to smash too and i can't walk around for 3 weeks without seeing her and not talk to other girls in between. 
So should i bring it up? Or just try to let it slide and see if things get better next month.
January 24, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
Feelin_Foolay

Fucking bitch ass nigga crying and getting beat up by an ex lmaooooo
January 24, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

So i've seen this girl twice, she slept at my crip and i hit that first night. But i haven't had a girlfriend for ages, and i feel like this one could potentially be my next one because i really dig her.
However she told me long ago this would be a super busy this month, and i haven't seen her for 2 weeks and im not gonna be able to see her for another week either.. So we text every day and shit, but i need to smash too and i can't walk around for 3 weeks without seeing her and not talk to other girls in between. 
So should i bring it up? Or just try to let it slide and see if things get better next month.
lowkey talk to other bitches and when she has more time on her hand get rid of the side bitches

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

February 3, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
buddha-monk

So, there's this girl I've known for a little over a year now. Over this year we've become come pretty close friends, we always hang out together, smoke, go to the movies, whatever. More recently, like, when my sophmore year of college started back in September, we started hanging out just us two, before it was always with other people And during this time from September till now Ive developed some pretty strong feeling for this girl. During this past winter break things have escalated, i guess, ever since a big group of my friends went to a club and  I was all faded and felt brave I guess, and I asked her to dance, she agreed and grinded on me for the rest of the night . Its been a few weeks and ive been wanting to know how exactly she feels about me and if she'd be down to like date me or w/e. I just don't know how to ask, ya feel? I mean i know she cares about me, I  just don't know how much. And a lot of my friends have been asking me if we're together cuz since winter break, pretty much when I'm not with them I'm with her. I also feel like if i just macked her down one time it would be a wrap. I just don' know how to go about this.
February 3, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
$$$$$

just go in and kiss her pussy. It aint that hard.
February 3, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
thatkidcisco

So, there's this girl I've known for a little over a year now. Over this year we've become come pretty close friends, we always hang out together, smoke, go to the movies, whatever. More recently, like, when my sophmore year of college started back in September, we started hanging out just us two, before it was always with other people And during this time from September till now Ive developed some pretty strong feeling for this girl. During this past winter break things have escalated, i guess, ever since a big group of my friends went to a club and  I was all faded and felt brave I guess, and I asked her to dance, she agreed and grinded

on me for the rest of the night . Its been a few weeks and ive been wanting to know how exactly she feels about me and if she'd be down to like date me or w/e. I just don't know how to ask, ya feel? I mean i know she cares about me, I  just don't know how much. And a lot of my friends have been asking me if we're together cuz since winter break, pretty much when I'm not with them I'm with her. I aslo feel like if i just macked her down one time it would be a wrap. I just don' know how to go about this.
Just tell her how you feel, shes probably waiting on you to make the move. Don't wait until she decides you're taking too long and she moves on. 
February 3, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
Pantic

So, there's this girl I've known for a little over a year now. Over this year we've become come pretty close friends, we always hang out together, smoke, go to the movies, whatever. More recently, like, when my sophmore year of college started back in September, we started hanging out just us two, before it was always with other people And during this time from September till now Ive developed some pretty strong feeling for this girl. During this past winter break things have escalated, i guess, ever since a big group of my friends went to a club and  I was all faded and felt brave I guess, and I asked her to dance, she agreed and grinded on me for the rest of the night . Its been a few weeks and ive been wanting to know how exactly she feels about me and if she'd be down to like date me or w/e. I just don't know how to ask, ya feel? I mean i know she cares about me, I  just don't know how much. And a lot of my friends have been asking me if we're together cuz since winter break, pretty much when I'm not with them I'm with her. I also feel like if i just macked her down one time it would be a wrap. I just don' know how to go about this.
man... ur in college and haven't had your first kiss yet, cute.
February 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Quan292

Seems like she is down for it. Don't do no regular  let me tell you straight up how i feel type shit. Why not make it something she will always remember and go all out. Just walk up and kiss her on some movie shit.
February 3, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
buddha-monk

lol
February 3, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Who said he hasn't had his first kiss lol?

Alot of the guys in these threads should just confront the girl with their feelings to be honest. If she's not on it then move on
February 3, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
buddha-monk

It's not that, but I've known her for a long time, and idk, i feel like it would be weird or some shit.
February 5, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
veryrareandbased

^ indecisive bitches, thats that shit i don't like. 
since you know both of you got the same feels, then hang out more. Eat dat ass then be happy.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 5, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
kbos

I got one for hb fam, and its not about my girl, its about my friend a hit a few years back. Wonderin what others 2 cents are bout her actions. There was this cute girl i was diggin for mad long, during some time we were both single we got close, but i had another girl i was diggin more so i wasn't that focused on her. She knew about the other chick and all that, but eventually we couldn't resist, we had a night out partying and she came home with me, she brought a condom and everything and she was only kicking it with me that weekend so I figured she planned for it, after that I got more serious with the other girl but I kept kicking it with home girl I banged, being just friends with her was good, we were a little flirty still doe, smooched once drunk by accident, we slowly ended up chilling less and less and she got a man and im still serious with the other girl. Now I see her occasionally, we dont really make plans just through mutual friends we kick it, she still acts a little flirty though, touches my face, sneaks up on me from behind and buts her hands over my eyes, runs her fingers through my hair, always a big hug, doesnt really try to get near me and snuggly but seems comfy if i initiate (I wouldn't even be tryna do that if she wasn't doin that other flirty shit), on the other hand its not like shes all over me and sometimes doesn't often reply to my texts or seem that interested in chillin if i hit her up, she shoot me a happy bday text all caps with the heart today.  whats hb fam opinion on this females actions? she doesnt bone mad dudes or stay acting like that with her other male friends, but she also doesn't seem all over my d. you think shes still attracted but tryna keep her distance after i hit that ass a few years back, since we're both in relationships with other ppl? thats my theory but i don't want to play myself and find myself wrong the next time we're both single and i try to see whats good with her. 
February 5, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
dmwalking

It's that familiarity.  That, and you prolly piped it well.  So, 1, y'all get along. 2, you're a good memory. Being around you is a good reminder. But shorty is most likely a loyal non cheating type so she aint' taking it further than that.   But she still digs you and would def let it happen again under the right circumstances. 

That's my take on it.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

February 5, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
thrillmatic

Don't come to this thread often cuz some of these posts be convoluted as fuck.

Just wondering, if a girl is always giggling around you, is that an indicator that she's down? One I know in particular always finds herself acting as such while in my presence. Don't know why. I'm a serious looking dark-skinned nigga. She can't be laughing at my appearance, my pea coat is new and I'm not ashy. I don't make jokes very often either.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 5, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
dvzr0

Just wondering, if a girl is always giggling around you, is that an indicator that she's down? One I know in particular always finds herself acting as such while in my presence. Don't know why. I'm a serious looking dark-skinned nigga. She can't be laughing at my appearance, my pea coat is new and I'm not ashy. I don't make jokes very often either.
idk if that means she's down bro. could just mean she's high.
February 5, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
thrillmatic

I doubt that she inhales. Other suggestions?

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

February 6, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
tmwtg

I doubt that she inhales. Other suggestions?
Just fuck her with your peacoat on.

Shoutout to K BOOG.
February 6, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
thrillmatic

lol Y'all niggas are anything but resourceful.

February 6, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
domingodean

yes she is feeling u. if she laughing at shit that aint funny. but if she just laughing at u when u aint even talking then either she heard a rumour about u or some shit and mocking u. but u said u dont make jokes so she most likely digging u shorty. they know wat they doing

17000 ferrari

February 10, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
ThatGuyBars

Dam somebody did me dirty! I finally found a girl I really like and shit gets fucked up. When i first met her she was feeling me cause she gave me this long ass hug. So I got her number and we started talking. We started getting closer and she was feeling me too. Next thing I know, she's mad at me cause she said she "heard" that I ALWAYS talk about her. Keep telling her its a lie which it is. Then she says she has a boyfriend and im like "ok." So I text her 2 days later after she calms down "Are you still mad at me?" She says she's not but it seems like it every time i come around. Any advice cause I don't wanna give up yet?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Please login first to reply.