The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Jan 14, 2013 @ 20:49
^^keep ignoring her my nigga, she wants you to respond . . . the more you ignore her, the harder she will try to get your attention

you got the power now my nigga, use it wisely smokeyface
Jan 14, 2013 @ 20:51
Yea dont get cocky though cuz shell eventually give up & go for the simp nigga beggin for her attention.. 

Just shut her down till you got the upper hand again 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Inactive User

Jan 15, 2013 @ 01:17
^^keep ignoring her my nigga, she wants you to respond . . . the more you ignore her, the harder she will try to get your attention

you got the power now my nigga, use it wisely
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yea dont get cocky though cuz shell eventually give up & go for the simp nigga beggin for her attention.. 

too late brothern, they've moved to sending each other pictures of kissy faces. Your man has lost this battle, but I'm keeping my head up. lol. It's like I'm hurt in a good way, 1. is telling myself that I had real feelings for her. 2. She's going to be happy for once... 3. I can shoot to be happy myself. Is that simp for me to be saying? lol
Jan 15, 2013 @ 02:50
10 charrrrrrrr

Inactive User

Jan 15, 2013 @ 05:04
hmmm. I'd say smoke her out and do ease your way into a little more than cuddling, like when yall cuddle grab ass and squeeze. and see how she reacts, if its bad obviously step back if she starts to eye fuck you, its onnnn! goodluck bro.
Jan 15, 2013 @ 05:30
So 2 of my classes these two asians keep sitting near me during class, all the classes theyve purposely sat beside me even though theres other seats avaialble closer to the door where they just came in from.

do they want the black d?
Jan 15, 2013 @ 06:41
So 2 of my classes these two asians keep sitting near me during class, all the classes theyve purposely sat beside me even though theres other seats avaialble closer to the door where they just came in from.

do they want the black d?

nah they need to get they grade up so they sitting closer b 
Jan 15, 2013 @ 06:58
liking this thread

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

Jan 15, 2013 @ 07:03
liked this girl for a while 2 years ago, then i found out my bestfriend was talking to her too, so i let it go, and let him have her, he ends up cheating on her, which pissed me off. then a year later, i been liking this girl for a while, but he didnt know, and fcked her. and i didnt say anything, but just let that shit go to, then another girl i was talking to got hella close, and then he started talking shit about me to get with her.. and when i confronted him, he tried to play it off and say she got on him and crap. fuckin homies cant be trusted at times.

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

Jan 15, 2013 @ 07:03

+1 couldnt have said it better bro

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

Jan 15, 2013 @ 13:53
liked this girl for a while 2 years ago, then i found out my bestfriend was talking to her too, so i let it go, and let him have her, he ends up cheating on her, which pissed me off. then a year later, i been liking this girl for a while, but he didnt know, and fcked her. and i didnt say anything, but just let that shit go to, then another girl i was talking to got hella close, and then he started talking shit about me to get with her.. and when i confronted him, he tried to play it off and say she got on him and crap. fuckin homies cant be trusted at times.
Bruh im worried about you. How u gonna call dude your best friend when you don't even tell him about the chicks you like? Fuck you talk about then, just supreme? And i mean we all swooped in on our friends old hoes, but when your still trying to smash?? Sounds like you need new homies.
Jan 15, 2013 @ 14:42
Yo this is gonna sound silly but I told this girl awhile back in summer
that I would be enrolling in college once summer ended, which didn't
happen, and I kept playing along with that lie smh. It's been 7 months
now and she absolutely believes I'm back in school fuck. She was
irrelevant to me when I told her that bs so I didn't really care about the consequences but now
me and her got really close to the point where we both know we like each other and I wanna tell her the truth and ask her
out, but I don't know how I would go into doing this?
Any suggestion? help a bruh out hb. I'm going to a party with her on Friday so I'm hoping I can think of a reasonable excuse to tell her.
Jan 15, 2013 @ 16:42
Bruh im worried about you. How u gonna call dude your best friend when you don't even tell him about the chicks you like? Fuck you talk about then, just supreme? And i mean we all swooped in on our friends old hoes, but when your still trying to smash?? Sounds like you need new homies.
i meant bestfriend at the time, but yea thanks for advice homie, i stopped kickin it with that nigga after i got with his sister lol.

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

Jan 15, 2013 @ 18:08
Yo this is gonna sound silly but I told this girl awhile back in summer

that I would be enrolling in college once summer ended, which didn't

happen, and I kept playing along with that lie smh. It's been 7 months

now and she absolutely believes I'm back in school fuck. She was

irrelevant to me when I told her that bs so I didn't really care about the consequences but now

me and her got really close to the point where we both know we like each other and I wanna tell her the truth and ask her

out, but I don't know how I would go into doing this?
Any suggestion? help a bruh out hb. I'm going to a party with her on Friday so I'm hoping I can think of a reasonable excuse to tell her.
so what are you doing now day to day? yup just get her drunk dude lol
Jan 18, 2013 @ 18:07
10 charrrrrrrr
Jan 18, 2013 @ 21:00
^ Why didn't you ask for her name?

If you do what you just said, don't come off as weird/creepy.
Jan 18, 2013 @ 21:45
Jan 19, 2013 @ 00:21
nvm. comment turned into my diary
Jan 19, 2013 @ 00:37
Yikes totally fucked up a great situation earlier today.

I was sitting at a table waiting for the campus bus to come and this FINE ass light-skinned girl asked if she could sit next to me. Told her it's not like I'd say no and she laughed and sat down. We started talking and shit was butter. Made her smile and laugh a lot and I could tell she dug me. She asked me where I lived at, I told her, and she told me where she lived and everything. We talked for like 15 minutes. Then the bus came I decided not to sit next to her, partially because two open seats together weren't available and that shit is packed, and partially because I wasn't trying to come on too strong and seem like a simp ass thirsty ass whiteknight ass fuckboi type of nigga.

Bad part is that my phone fucking broke last night so I didn't even bother asking for her number...and I didn't ask for her name either. What the fuck bruhhh this girl is def my type and was def interested. I'm trying to think of a way to bump into her again without being sketch. Would it be creepy to wait for her at the same bus stop next Friday hoping to bump into her again?
damn i feel this bro. you could have played this situation so many different ways but what is done is done. you should just try to go to that bus stop until you see her, but if you see her there, don't be a creep or thirsty and be like "omg, hi there", pretend you dont notice her, even though you do, and wait to see if she says hi or anything else to you first, if she doesn't say anything then just smile, and move on with your life. 

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

Jan 19, 2013 @ 11:29
Yikes totally fucked up a great situation earlier today.

I was sitting at a table waiting for the campus bus to come and this FINE ass light-skinned girl asked if she could sit next to me. Told her it's not like I'd say no and she laughed and sat down. We started talking and shit was butter. Made her smile and laugh a lot and I could tell she dug me. She asked me where I lived at, I told her, and she told me where she lived and everything. We talked for like 15 minutes. Then the bus came I decided not to sit next to her, partially because two open seats together weren't available and that shit is packed, and partially because I wasn't trying to come on too strong and seem like a simp ass thirsty ass whiteknight ass fuckboi type of nigga.

Bad part is that my phone fucking broke last night so I didn't even bother asking for her number...and I didn't ask for her name either. What the fuck bruhhh this girl is def my type and was def interested. I'm trying to think of a way to bump into her again without being sketch. Would it be creepy to wait for her at the same bus stop next Friday hoping to bump into her again?
haha ive had situations like this bro, it's all good.  From the summary you gave us, it sounds like shorty is interested in you, no doubt.  IMO, i think it's good you didn't try and get her info at that moment.  Even though you wouldn't have come across as desperate/needy if you did ask, i think the situation will play out better if you ask the next time you bump into her . . . Definitely go to the bus stop on Friday and see if she comes, just don't make it mad obvious that you're waiting around for her.  That'll most likely creep shorty out a lil bit lol, but if you just play it smooth like you did the first time, shorty will def give up the digits my g smokeyface
Jan 19, 2013 @ 16:06
I got a problem mane. This girl I been talkin too be hella weird anyways. to cut it short this girl a couple months back randomly texted me at 3am in the morning asking what would you say if I wanted to smash and I was like I'd say fuck it lets get it den haha but anyways after that I tried to get her to come through and do stuff with me but she wasn't bout dat life. I think shes legit bipolar. One day she be talkin to me nice but the next day or hour later shed be pissed off for some weird reason. My homie used to date her and they would always get into fights for no reason. Anyways I was gettin all types of wtf this chick said she wanted to smang so whats good with her now and yesterday I asked her you trynna come thru and she was talking about oh I realized only guys want me for my body and I know I'm pretty but I know how to respect myself and I was like ..... -.- Should I straight up stop talking to this chick or try to pursue to smang. 

Edit: The night she asked me the question the reason why I didn't come thru was because of finals

You came on too strong b, you in that trap now bruh 
Jan 19, 2013 @ 18:58
Need some guidance HB
A girl I tried to get with has got in touch with me recently, dropping hints that I should go out clubbing with her.
I knew for sure I blown last time. I felt like I was out of my element and couldn't talk barely flirt with her. How do I change this mindset

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jan 19, 2013 @ 19:56
i need help hb.

everytime i find a girl and we flirt and we start to get shit to move i find out she has a bf. its fucking constantly like that, even at parties i'll get the girls that have boyfriends that flirt with me. anybody else in this scenario? it's fucking frustrating, like i have some curse. 

Be about it

Jan 21, 2013 @ 15:44
i need help hb.

everytime i find a girl and we flirt and we start to get shit to move i find out she has a bf. its fucking constantly like that, even at parties i'll get the girls that have boyfriends that flirt with me. anybody else in this scenario? it's fucking frustrating, like i have some curse. 
Go to different places. Try some new shit. You could probably find some single girls. They are all around. Or they might be playing the bullshit boyfriend card because they are not into you. Either way just say fuck it and move to the next chick. 
Jan 21, 2013 @ 15:46
Fuck the quoting on this site. This thread is going real well though. It is nice to see people on hypebeast helping each other out and informing each other. 
Jan 21, 2013 @ 16:36
^ Why didn't you ask for her name?

If you do what you just said, don't come off as weird/creepy.
We were just in the midst of conversation and a break where I could ask for her name never really happened. I should have forced that shit. I know I'll bump into her again sometime this semester because her complex is right across the street from mine and we get on and off at the same bus stop. It's just a matter waiting...which I don't feel like doing.
homie you played it type smooth just chill on it, its not to creepy to bump into a chick again on purpose and make it look like an accident unless you are putting way to much effort into it. Yo I always found it best to plant a seed and then the 2nd time you meet get the digits and all that.
Jan 21, 2013 @ 16:51
^ great advice plant the seed. That's how I got my girlfriend. 

It was in a big history class. I usually sit in the back. For some reason I said I'd sit closer to the from that day. I saw there was a few open seats next to my girl but didn't want to be that creep nigga so I sat a seat away from her. She was on her computer and I didn't want to bug her or seem thirsty so I asked her a simple question about the class. She smiled and spoke to me. We kept talking. I moved next to her. We studied for the test that we had for that class. I finished the test early. I left because I didn't want to wait and be that creepy chlingy dude. Next time class came by I went to the same spot. She was sitting there I sat next to her. We talked the whole time. After class we walked together and I asked her for her number and the rest is history. 
Jan 24, 2013 @ 02:06
Alright, so I've known this girl for a while but haven't seen her in a few years. I had a pretty big crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend so I couldn't do much (they were together for a long ass time too). We're friends on Facebook and that's the only reason I know she's been single for well over a year now. Well the other day I noticed she's been active on FB for the first time in a while, so I clicked on her profile and BOOM, I'm feeling her again lol. I think my only option is to hit her up on FB, which I don't really like but whatever. I need a non-awkward way to say whats up after all this time. I was thinking about posting a Youtube vid on her wall and reminding her of a funny conversation we had back then. I'm just wondering if you guys have any better ideas because everything I come up with seems corny to me. I just hate having to do it over FB lol
Jan 24, 2013 @ 02:12
too many feelings in this thread
Jan 24, 2013 @ 03:55
Alright, so I've known this girl for a while but haven't seen her in a few years. I had a pretty big crush on her back then but she had a boyfriend so I couldn't do much (they were together for a long ass time too). We're friends on Facebook and that's the only reason I know she's been single for well over a year now. Well the other day I noticed she's been active on FB for the first time in a while, so I clicked on her profile and BOOM, I'm feeling her again lol. I think my only option is to hit her up on FB, which I don't really like but whatever. I need a non-awkward way to say whats up after all this time. I was thinking about posting a Youtube vid on her wall and reminding her of a funny conversation we had back then. I'm just wondering if you guys have any better ideas because everything I come up with seems corny to me. I just hate having to do it over FB lol

Nigga posting a vid on her wall? how old r u 11? msg her for her phone number through  fb and shit. Then ask her if she would like to join you for some coffee. Very important u say like i wrote. Then nigga take it on from there
Please login first to reply.