Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 14, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
*ER!C

^^dont listen to this nigga man . . . if you in the friend zone then you might as well not even try and take things further with the bitch! straight up, it will just be awkward . . . especially if you "tell her how you feel" and she doesnt like you like that . . . you should be able to tell if a bitch is attracted to you w/ in the first couple mins you meet her . . . if she hasn't shown any attraction to you, like being all touchy feely and flirting with you and shit then you dont have a chance and if you do as this nigga Jacob is saying then you gon' look desperate as fuck . . . she should tell YOU how SHE feels! treat that bitch like shit, ignore her texts/calls for a few days, crack jokes on her . . . make her feel insecure, this will make her try and PROVE HERSELF to YOU! and thats how u pull a bitch u want . . . these simps giving bullshit advice
this will work if your an 16-18 year old immature lame and she is a lame too. 
nigga youre still a virgin, i can tell . . . fuck outta here
January 14, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

My  niggas, I'm at a deilema again, A girl i've been dating on and off for 3 years is throwing mixed ass signs at me. I mean the first year or so it was serious and real now its like i've been used as a fall back but not too sure. So, anyway, she's talking to this dude via Facebook and she's like straight up googley eye'd for this nigga. But yet she's all stuck on me and shit, I mean, the other day she gave me dome out of no-where, and might I add, she hates giving head. But anyway, like her twitter and shit is all about this dude and I'm annoyed as fuck because I don't get what she wants from me. This fool comes back summer and I'm like, wtf do I do now? My homie said I shouldn't play the fall back and be a simp nigga, but I'm like, bro, I can't even read her intentions, if i knew what they were I'd act....what ya'll think??

Come on b  you getting head  whats there to complain?
January 14, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
RawShack

she tryna keep you in the backseat don't take that my nigga. if she gonna give the dome let her get your nut off and try not to fall for her shit.
January 14, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
kbos

My  niggas, I'm at a deilema again, A girl i've been dating on and off for 3 years is throwing mixed ass signs at me. I mean the first year or so it was serious and real now its like i've been used as a fall back but not too sure. So, anyway, she's talking to this dude via Facebook and she's like straight up googley eye'd for this nigga. But yet she's all stuck on me and shit, I mean, the other day she gave me dome out of no-where, and might I add, she hates giving head. But anyway, like her twitter and shit is all about this dude and I'm annoyed as fuck because I don't get what she wants from me. This fool comes back summer and I'm like, wtf do I do now? My homie said I shouldn't play the fall back and be a simp nigga, but I'm like, bro, I can't even read her intentions, if i knew what they were I'd act....what ya'll think??
you ask what we think... me personally, she doesn't like giving head? I know this is a common problem but sorry those girls are not worth my time... and im fair ill eat a clean pussy just for my own fun. 3 years off and on, if its been off a few times its obviously not working out that well anyway. plus you don't even trust her. she sounds wack basic and dime a dozen based of this.
January 14, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
swagbeast55

Aight so im tryna get at this girl but hella niggas over her and shit. I bought her flowers and a teddy bear and asked her out to a date this friday. She said she cool with it so should i smash on first day or wait a couple of months? 
January 14, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
dmwalking

Dog, you're a male. Leave that guessing game BS to females b.   You wanna know the deal, use your words nigga. Ask her.   But if it were me in your shoes, she'd be a pop.  You all over one nigga but doming me up?  This leads me to to believe that if we were to be on again, you'd dome up some other nigga with no shame. Not acceptable.  

Solution: don't have any kind of feelings for her.  You can do whatever you want with her. Just don't feel nothing for her.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 14, 2013 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

Alright so a quick update on my situation, she went on my facebook and read one of my messages with one of my close friends on how im pretty much venting to him, then she sent me this message via facebook practically saying its been shitty being with me the past 3 years and now shes looking for someone better, she even said goodbye. I left it at that, i didn't reply or anything, i blocked her off facebook and shes contacting me through my cousin. wtf. she's the one that said bye but still is trying to talk to me....my phone is off too might I add, havent paid the bills yet, skipped it get my EDC tickets. cool
January 14, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
*ER!C

^^keep ignoring her my nigga, she wants you to respond . . . the more you ignore her, the harder she will try to get your attention

you got the power now my nigga, use it wisely cool
January 14, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
B Low Brown

Yea dont get cocky though cuz shell eventually give up & go for the simp nigga beggin for her attention.. 

Just shut her down till you got the upper hand again 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 15, 2013 @ 01:17 AM

Inactive

^^keep ignoring her my nigga, she wants you to respond . . . the more you ignore her, the harder she will try to get your attention

you got the power now my nigga, use it wisely
Yea dont get cocky though cuz shell eventually give up & go for the simp nigga beggin for her attention.. 

too late brothern, they've moved to sending each other pictures of kissy faces. Your man has lost this battle, but I'm keeping my head up. lol. It's like I'm hurt in a good way, 1. is telling myself that I had real feelings for her. 2. She's going to be happy for once... 3. I can shoot to be happy myself. Is that simp for me to be saying? lol
January 15, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
January 15, 2013 @ 05:04 AM

Inactive

hmmm. I'd say smoke her out and do ease your way into a little more than cuddling, like when yall cuddle grab ass and squeeze. and see how she reacts, if its bad obviously step back if she starts to eye fuck you, its onnnn! goodluck bro.
January 15, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
mofuck

So 2 of my classes these two asians keep sitting near me during class, all the classes theyve purposely sat beside me even though theres other seats avaialble closer to the door where they just came in from.

do they want the black d?
January 15, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

So 2 of my classes these two asians keep sitting near me during class, all the classes theyve purposely sat beside me even though theres other seats avaialble closer to the door where they just came in from.

do they want the black d?

nah they need to get they grade up so they sitting closer b 
January 15, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
z33Supreme

liking this thread

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

January 15, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
z33Supreme

liked this girl for a while 2 years ago, then i found out my bestfriend was talking to her too, so i let it go, and let him have her, he ends up cheating on her, which pissed me off. then a year later, i been liking this girl for a while, but he didnt know, and fcked her. and i didnt say anything, but just let that shit go to, then another girl i was talking to got hella close, and then he started talking shit about me to get with her.. and when i confronted him, he tried to play it off and say she got on him and crap. fuckin homies cant be trusted at times.

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

January 15, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
z33Supreme

+1 couldnt have said it better bro

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

January 15, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
Pantic

liked this girl for a while 2 years ago, then i found out my bestfriend was talking to her too, so i let it go, and let him have her, he ends up cheating on her, which pissed me off. then a year later, i been liking this girl for a while, but he didnt know, and fcked her. and i didnt say anything, but just let that shit go to, then another girl i was talking to got hella close, and then he started talking shit about me to get with her.. and when i confronted him, he tried to play it off and say she got on him and crap. fuckin homies cant be trusted at times.
Bruh im worried about you. How u gonna call dude your best friend when you don't even tell him about the chicks you like? Fuck you talk about then, just supreme? And i mean we all swooped in on our friends old hoes, but when your still trying to smash?? Sounds like you need new homies.
January 15, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
R.

Yo this is gonna sound silly but I told this girl awhile back in summer
that I would be enrolling in college once summer ended, which didn't
happen, and I kept playing along with that lie smh. It's been 7 months
now and she absolutely believes I'm back in school fuck. She was
irrelevant to me when I told her that bs so I didn't really care about the consequences but now
me and her got really close to the point where we both know we like each other and I wanna tell her the truth and ask her
out, but I don't know how I would go into doing this?
Any suggestion? help a bruh out hb. I'm going to a party with her on Friday so I'm hoping I can think of a reasonable excuse to tell her.
January 15, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
z33Supreme

Bruh im worried about you. How u gonna call dude your best friend when you don't even tell him about the chicks you like? Fuck you talk about then, just supreme? And i mean we all swooped in on our friends old hoes, but when your still trying to smash?? Sounds like you need new homies.
i meant bestfriend at the time, but yea thanks for advice homie, i stopped kickin it with that nigga after i got with his sister lol.

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

January 15, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
dvzr0

Yo this is gonna sound silly but I told this girl awhile back in summer

that I would be enrolling in college once summer ended, which didn't

happen, and I kept playing along with that lie smh. It's been 7 months

now and she absolutely believes I'm back in school fuck. She was

irrelevant to me when I told her that bs so I didn't really care about the consequences but now

me and her got really close to the point where we both know we like each other and I wanna tell her the truth and ask her

out, but I don't know how I would go into doing this?
Any suggestion? help a bruh out hb. I'm going to a party with her on Friday so I'm hoping I can think of a reasonable excuse to tell her.
so what are you doing now day to day? yup just get her drunk dude lol
January 18, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
January 18, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
tmwtg

^ Why didn't you ask for her name?

If you do what you just said, don't come off as weird/creepy.
January 18, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
ATLchop

10 charrrrrrrr
January 19, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
teows

nvm. comment turned into my diary

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

January 19, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
z33Supreme

Yikes totally fucked up a great situation earlier today.

I was sitting at a table waiting for the campus bus to come and this FINE ass light-skinned girl asked if she could sit next to me. Told her it's not like I'd say no and she laughed and sat down. We started talking and shit was butter. Made her smile and laugh a lot and I could tell she dug me. She asked me where I lived at, I told her, and she told me where she lived and everything. We talked for like 15 minutes. Then the bus came I decided not to sit next to her, partially because two open seats together weren't available and that shit is packed, and partially because I wasn't trying to come on too strong and seem like a simp ass thirsty ass whiteknight ass fuckboi type of nigga.

Bad part is that my phone fucking broke last night so I didn't even bother asking for her number...and I didn't ask for her name either. What the fuck bruhhh this girl is def my type and was def interested. I'm trying to think of a way to bump into her again without being sketch. Would it be creepy to wait for her at the same bus stop next Friday hoping to bump into her again?
damn i feel this bro. you could have played this situation so many different ways but what is done is done. you should just try to go to that bus stop until you see her, but if you see her there, don't be a creep or thirsty and be like "omg, hi there", pretend you dont notice her, even though you do, and wait to see if she says hi or anything else to you first, if she doesn't say anything then just smile, and move on with your life. 

Wylin' Cuz I'm Young.

January 19, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
*ER!C

Yikes totally fucked up a great situation earlier today.

I was sitting at a table waiting for the campus bus to come and this FINE ass light-skinned girl asked if she could sit next to me. Told her it's not like I'd say no and she laughed and sat down. We started talking and shit was butter. Made her smile and laugh a lot and I could tell she dug me. She asked me where I lived at, I told her, and she told me where she lived and everything. We talked for like 15 minutes. Then the bus came I decided not to sit next to her, partially because two open seats together weren't available and that shit is packed, and partially because I wasn't trying to come on too strong and seem like a simp ass thirsty ass whiteknight ass fuckboi type of nigga.

Bad part is that my phone fucking broke last night so I didn't even bother asking for her number...and I didn't ask for her name either. What the fuck bruhhh this girl is def my type and was def interested. I'm trying to think of a way to bump into her again without being sketch. Would it be creepy to wait for her at the same bus stop next Friday hoping to bump into her again?
haha ive had situations like this bro, it's all good.  From the summary you gave us, it sounds like shorty is interested in you, no doubt.  IMO, i think it's good you didn't try and get her info at that moment.  Even though you wouldn't have come across as desperate/needy if you did ask, i think the situation will play out better if you ask the next time you bump into her . . . Definitely go to the bus stop on Friday and see if she comes, just don't make it mad obvious that you're waiting around for her.  That'll most likely creep shorty out a lil bit lol, but if you just play it smooth like you did the first time, shorty will def give up the digits my g cool
January 19, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I got a problem mane. This girl I been talkin too be hella weird anyways. to cut it short this girl a couple months back randomly texted me at 3am in the morning asking what would you say if I wanted to smash and I was like I'd say fuck it lets get it den haha but anyways after that I tried to get her to come through and do stuff with me but she wasn't bout dat life. I think shes legit bipolar. One day she be talkin to me nice but the next day or hour later shed be pissed off for some weird reason. My homie used to date her and they would always get into fights for no reason. Anyways I was gettin all types of wtf this chick said she wanted to smang so whats good with her now and yesterday I asked her you trynna come thru and she was talking about oh I realized only guys want me for my body and I know I'm pretty but I know how to respect myself and I was like ..... -.- Should I straight up stop talking to this chick or try to pursue to smang. 

Edit: The night she asked me the question the reason why I didn't come thru was because of finals

You came on too strong b, you in that trap now bruh 
January 19, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
DaPark

Need some guidance HB
A girl I tried to get with has got in touch with me recently, dropping hints that I should go out clubbing with her.
I knew for sure I blown last time. I felt like I was out of my element and couldn't talk barely flirt with her. How do I change this mindset

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 19, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
RiFF RaFF

i need help hb.

everytime i find a girl and we flirt and we start to get shit to move i find out she has a bf. its fucking constantly like that, even at parties i'll get the girls that have boyfriends that flirt with me. anybody else in this scenario? it's fucking frustrating, like i have some curse. 

Be about it

Please login first to reply.