Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 6, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
.kciN

^^ Sounds like she's definitely the flirty type... How does she get along with your girl cause the whole hand holding and pic with her head in your lap and tryna put it on instagram shit sounds grimey... 
January 6, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
taylorswift

"My ex started calling me at night as soon as we got on break. One night we talked and she said she missed me and that we should hang out the next morning. The morning comes and I'm about to go over to her house when she calls and says that she had to go to her grandma's to help her around the house, and that we should hang out tomorrow. I was like alright cool. The next day she texts me saying "Hey" and I text back saying "Wsup?". We havent talked for 9 days since that. What happened?"
You guys are never ever getting back together.
January 6, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
never_nervous

^^ Sounds like she's definitely the flirty type... How does she get along with your girl cause the whole hand holding and pic with her head in your lap and tryna put it on instagram shit sounds grimey... 
I never really hang out with them at the same time but as far as I know there are no problems there. My girl does seem a bit bothered that I chill with her but I don't sweat that. She isn't really a flirty person, she's actually kinda awkward when she talks to guys she has a crush on, probably why she has been single so long.
January 6, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

drop her bruh no point.

:)

January 6, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
iHateDumbHoes

dammm dudes really be going in on this thread bout they love life lol
January 6, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
never_nervous

drop her bruh no point.
She's the homie though, I have no intentions of throwing my friendship away. I really don't have a problem with the way she is with me because I know it won't get it the way of my relationship. I just wanted an opinion on the situation. 
January 6, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
WojieWorldPeace

she def crying herself to sleep cuz ur taken lmao

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 6, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
DaPark

dammm dudes really be going in on this thread bout they love life lol
That's the whole point of the thread, dummy

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 7, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

drop her bruh no point.
She's the homie though, I have no intentions of throwing my friendship away. I really don't have a problem with the way she is with me because I know it won't get it the way of my relationship. I just wanted an opinion on the situation. 
you know you have feelings for her you can lie all you want, if you want to kill them and let them go cut her off completely. There is no other way. End of story

January 7, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
lawless

Fucked up.

コム・デ・ギャルソン

January 7, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
Pantic

Why the hell is it a problem to you? If you don't care about it just let it be her problem, i can't see how it's awkard for you at all. 
January 7, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
lawless

コム・デ・ギャルソン

January 9, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
bliggy

nvm

10char.
January 12, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
ThatGuyBars

ok, now in this class a new girl came in. A few people knew her and when she came by I casually said what school you came from? Fast forward to a new class same people. I hear every week she goes out with a new dude but im not tryna date her. Anyways everytime she looks back she talks about this dude in front of me then while im taking notes, she dead at me but i think she's looking at the chick behind me. So I avoid her look and when I come around shes finished looking.

What to do HB, get that # or leave it alone. Not ugly but not cute.

BTW opinion on basketball games?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 12, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

ok, now in this class a new girl came in. A few people knew her and when she came by I casually said what school you came from? Fast forward to a new class same people. I hear every week she goes out with a new dude but im not tryna date her. Anyways everytime she looks back she talks about this dude in front of me then while im taking notes, she dead at me but i think she's looking at the chick behind me. So I avoid her look and when I come around shes finished looking.

What to do HB, get that # or leave it alone. Not ugly but not cute.

BTW opinion on basketball games?

Not worth it, if shes with another guy every week she has other options besides you. She just wants your  attention and you to talk with. 
January 12, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
Pantic

I just woke up and my crib looks like shit from a party yesterday. 
So this girl is comming over in 2  hours and im stressin here, we was just supposed to hang out, eat pizza and have sex but i can't make this place presentable in 2 hours... 
Any suggestions what i can come up with that doesent include my apartment (hers is out of the question, 2 hour trip)
January 12, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
paulywalnuts

I just woke up and my crib looks like shit from a party yesterday. 
So this girl is comming over in 2  hours and im stressin here, we was just supposed to hang out, eat pizza and have sex but i can't make this place presentable in 2 hours... 
Any suggestions what i can come up with that doesent include my apartment (hers is out of the question, 2 hour trip)
start cleaning bish

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

January 12, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Don Francisco

Hold up, you kissed your nigga on the cheek?
January 13, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
RawShack

i haven't talked to this chick in a month but i used to hit her up between sept-nov. to ask to chill she always flaked, we used to have a thing back in the summer. Between those couple monthes she's been hella sus and avoiding towards me. then suddenly she hits me up 2 days ago and asks if i want to chill this weekend. not sure if i should go and give her that satisfaction or not go.
chilled with her today last night she told me last min she was gonna bring her sister. Nothing much happened except for friendly flirting. might ask her to watch gangster squad next week. its been monthes and im still confused about how she feels about me, do i ask her how she feels about me? or let it rock and stop simpin?
January 13, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

i haven't talked to this chick in a month but i used to hit her up between sept-nov. to ask to chill she always flaked, we used to have a thing back in the summer. Between those couple monthes she's been hella sus and avoiding towards me. then suddenly she hits me up 2 days ago and asks if i want to chill this weekend. not sure if i should go and give her that satisfaction or not go.
chilled with her today last night she told me last min she was gonna bring her sister. Nothing much happened except for friendly flirting. might ask her to watch gangster squad next week. its been monthes and im still confused about how she feels about me, do i ask her how she feels about me? or let it rock and stop simpin?

smh nigga straight up tell her you like her and you'll get a response or else you'll just get stuck in that friend zone 
January 13, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

like ole dude said just tell her how you feel don't be afraid of rejection bruh. 

January 13, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Hades

Is there even a card to play to get out the friend zone?or is that shit a life sentence?
January 13, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah tell her how you feel
the only reason dudes get stuck in the zone is because yall are around the bush with your feelings. 

January 13, 2013 @ 09:39 AM
*ER!C

^^dont listen to this nigga man . . . if you in the friend zone then you might as well not even try and take things further with the bitch! straight up, it will just be awkward . . . especially if you "tell her how you feel" and she doesnt like you like that . . . you should be able to tell if a bitch is attracted to you w/ in the first couple mins you meet her . . . if she hasn't shown any attraction to you, like being all touchy feely and flirting with you and shit then you dont have a chance and if you do as this nigga Jacob is saying then you gon' look desperate as fuck . . . she should tell YOU how SHE feels! treat that bitch like shit, ignore her texts/calls for a few days, crack jokes on her . . . make her feel insecure, this will make her try and PROVE HERSELF to YOU! and thats how u pull a bitch u want . . . these simps giving bullshit advice
January 13, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
R.

Yo this is gonna sound silly but I told this girl awhile back in summer
that I would be enrolling in college once summer ended, which didn't
happen, and I kept playing along with that lie smh. It's been 7 months
now and she absolutely believes I'm back in school fuck. She was
irrelevant to me when I told her that bs so I didn't really care about the consequences but now
me and her got really close to the point where we both know we like each other and I wanna tell her the truth and ask her
out, but I don't know how I would go into doing this?
January 13, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^dont listen to this nigga man . . . if you in the friend zone then you might as well not even try and take things further with the bitch! straight up, it will just be awkward . . . especially if you "tell her how you feel" and she doesnt like you like that . . . you should be able to tell if a bitch is attracted to you w/ in the first couple mins you meet her . . . if she hasn't shown any attraction to you, like being all touchy feely and flirting with you and shit then you dont have a chance and if you do as this nigga Jacob is saying then you gon' look desperate as fuck . . . she should tell YOU how SHE feels! treat that bitch like shit, ignore her texts/calls for a few days, crack jokes on her . . . make her feel insecure, this will make her try and PROVE HERSELF to YOU! and thats how u pull a bitch u want . . . these simps giving bullshit advice
this will work if your an 16-18 year old immature lame and she is a lame too. 

January 13, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
dmwalking

Is there even a card to play to get out the friend zone?or is that shit a life sentence?
yes. There are generally 3 categories.  Based on your actions, a chick will put you in one of the 3. 

1. Friend zone
2. Like zone
3. Sex zone

If you're in the friendzone, it's because you haven't made yourself clear.  If you tell her your intentions, then you'll officially be out of the friendzone.  She may reject you.  But at least you'll be out of the friendzone and in the like zone.   

The like zone has three parts. 

2a. Likes me but I don't like him back
2b. Likes me and I like him back
2c. doesn't like me but I like him

If you're in the friendzone it's most likely that she just doesn't see you in that way. You're non threatening. Possibly sensitive and frail.  Delicate.   So, what I recommend you do once you get out of the friendzone is man up and put on display WHY she should want you.  Also, diversify your bonds nigga.  Niggas always focusing too much on one chick that may or may not like them. Those 50/50 odds are wack B.  Spread your seed. Put the bug in multiple girl's ears.  Sure you may like one more than all of them.  But being a single fapper while she's getting piped down is an uneven exchange.  Don't be that dude.  

Plus, women tend to be like this:  they like you better when other women like you.  So if you're just another frail nigga not getting theirs, you shan't be getting play.  Get women to like  you and other women will like you.  It's like money. At first it's not easy starting from scratch. But once you start rolling, money just seems to come. And after a while, money works for you.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 13, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
dmwalking

I should be getting paid for dropping jewels like this. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 13, 2013 @ 06:56 PM

Inactive

My  niggas, I'm at a deilema again, A girl i've been dating on and off for 3 years is throwing mixed ass signs at me. I mean the first year or so it was serious and real now its like i've been used as a fall back but not too sure. So, anyway, she's talking to this dude via Facebook and she's like straight up googley eye'd for this nigga. But yet she's all stuck on me and shit, I mean, the other day she gave me dome out of no-where, and might I add, she hates giving head. But anyway, like her twitter and shit is all about this dude and I'm annoyed as fuck because I don't get what she wants from me. This fool comes back summer and I'm like, wtf do I do now? My homie said I shouldn't play the fall back and be a simp nigga, but I'm like, bro, I can't even read her intentions, if i knew what they were I'd act....what ya'll think??
January 13, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
W33ZY

she just a hoe dude. no disrespect. She proly just wants to keep you around and fuck with this other dude at the same time or she might just be tryin to get you jelly. idk nig. girls be playin games too damn much. you'll never know what their intentions are

Please login first to reply.