Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 31, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
BOMAYE

My ex started calling me at night as soon as we got on break. One night we talked and she said she missed me and that we should hang out the next morning. The morning comes and I'm about to go over to her house when she calls and says that she had to go to her grandma's to help her around the house, and that we should hang out tomorrow. I was like alright cool. The next day she texts me saying "Hey" and I text back saying "Wsup?". We havent talked for 9 days since that. What happened?

Instagram & Twitter: AliBomaye_11 Tumblr: Deehammad

January 1, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
tmwtg

^ She forgot about you.

Move on, my man. No need to hang on to the past; it's only preventing you from moving forward.
January 5, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
Pantic

Im seeing this girl, and it's going great and all. Problem is im starting to like her alot, but she has never had a relationship and she is 19 years old. I don't know, it kinda makes me scared to get more involved even tho i want to.
Anyone ever been in this situation? We fucked at a party first time we met too, so i know it's not because shes an innocent little girl.
January 5, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
domingodean

@pantic she seems like she in a stage were shes just fucking around. and having fun with her life. one way, is make yourself unavailable. if shes hitting u up n shit thats an early sign. but still first night smash, i unno bout that shit. and dont try changing this broad. she might "change" just to use you of your shit. and move on to the next. 

17000 ferrari

January 5, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
tmwtg

Pantic, you smashed on the first night yet she felt compelled to tell you that she's never been in a relationship?

Something doesn't add up, haha. Play it minimal for now; like dude above said, stay busy and make yourself unavailable. She could very well be playing you hard.
January 5, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
RawShack

pantic you can always test the waters on her and see how she really is.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
ellol

wtf, sup with all these mind games? just chill
January 6, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
never_nervous

What's your opinion on this situation.

I have a girlfriend whom I've been with for 2 and a half years and we are currently living together. Are relationship is good, we have our fights here and there about dumb shit but nothing big. We both moved from our hometown to another city but back home one of my best friends (I only have 2 because I realized that they were the only people I stayed in constant contact with after I moved and every time I go home I see them) is a girl, a really pretty one at that and I'm starting to feel weird about hanging out with her. The other day she was telling me that her family thinks she's a lesbian because she never brings any boys home yet I always go to her house and on New Years I even went to her family party (side note I'm black and she's white so I stuck out like a black guy in a crowd of white people). It isn't just that though, there has been a few awkward moments between the two of us. One example is when I had come home after not being there for two weeks. We saw each other at a party and when she saw me she ran to me grabbed my head with both hands and to an on looker it looked like we were about to kiss. My other best friend saw this happen and gave me a wired look. Another time we were at a get together and she intentionally put her hand on top of mine and kept it there for a while. One more example is when at my totter best friends house taking pictures she made me take a picture with her one was nothing special but the other one she laid down on the bed put her head in my lap and made me out my arm around her. She was about to put that one on Instagram but I made her use the other one. Maybe I'm over thinking this but I think shawty is in love with me.
January 6, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
.kciN

^^ Sounds like she's definitely the flirty type... How does she get along with your girl cause the whole hand holding and pic with her head in your lap and tryna put it on instagram shit sounds grimey... 
January 6, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
taylorswift

"My ex started calling me at night as soon as we got on break. One night we talked and she said she missed me and that we should hang out the next morning. The morning comes and I'm about to go over to her house when she calls and says that she had to go to her grandma's to help her around the house, and that we should hang out tomorrow. I was like alright cool. The next day she texts me saying "Hey" and I text back saying "Wsup?". We havent talked for 9 days since that. What happened?"
You guys are never ever getting back together.
January 6, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
never_nervous

^^ Sounds like she's definitely the flirty type... How does she get along with your girl cause the whole hand holding and pic with her head in your lap and tryna put it on instagram shit sounds grimey... 
I never really hang out with them at the same time but as far as I know there are no problems there. My girl does seem a bit bothered that I chill with her but I don't sweat that. She isn't really a flirty person, she's actually kinda awkward when she talks to guys she has a crush on, probably why she has been single so long.
January 6, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

drop her bruh no point.

:)

January 6, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
iHateDumbHoes

dammm dudes really be going in on this thread bout they love life lol
January 6, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
never_nervous

drop her bruh no point.
She's the homie though, I have no intentions of throwing my friendship away. I really don't have a problem with the way she is with me because I know it won't get it the way of my relationship. I just wanted an opinion on the situation. 
January 6, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
WojieWorldPeace

she def crying herself to sleep cuz ur taken lmao

Buffalo Bills till I die.

January 6, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
DaPark

dammm dudes really be going in on this thread bout they love life lol
That's the whole point of the thread, dummy

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

January 7, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

drop her bruh no point.
She's the homie though, I have no intentions of throwing my friendship away. I really don't have a problem with the way she is with me because I know it won't get it the way of my relationship. I just wanted an opinion on the situation. 
you know you have feelings for her you can lie all you want, if you want to kill them and let them go cut her off completely. There is no other way. End of story

January 7, 2013 @ 11:11 AM
lawless

Fucked up.

コム・デ・ギャルソン

January 7, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
Pantic

Why the hell is it a problem to you? If you don't care about it just let it be her problem, i can't see how it's awkard for you at all. 
January 7, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
lawless

コム・デ・ギャルソン

January 9, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
bliggy

nvm

10char.
January 12, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
ThatGuyBars

ok, now in this class a new girl came in. A few people knew her and when she came by I casually said what school you came from? Fast forward to a new class same people. I hear every week she goes out with a new dude but im not tryna date her. Anyways everytime she looks back she talks about this dude in front of me then while im taking notes, she dead at me but i think she's looking at the chick behind me. So I avoid her look and when I come around shes finished looking.

What to do HB, get that # or leave it alone. Not ugly but not cute.

BTW opinion on basketball games?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

January 12, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

ok, now in this class a new girl came in. A few people knew her and when she came by I casually said what school you came from? Fast forward to a new class same people. I hear every week she goes out with a new dude but im not tryna date her. Anyways everytime she looks back she talks about this dude in front of me then while im taking notes, she dead at me but i think she's looking at the chick behind me. So I avoid her look and when I come around shes finished looking.

What to do HB, get that # or leave it alone. Not ugly but not cute.

BTW opinion on basketball games?

Not worth it, if shes with another guy every week she has other options besides you. She just wants your  attention and you to talk with. 
January 12, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
Pantic

I just woke up and my crib looks like shit from a party yesterday. 
So this girl is comming over in 2  hours and im stressin here, we was just supposed to hang out, eat pizza and have sex but i can't make this place presentable in 2 hours... 
Any suggestions what i can come up with that doesent include my apartment (hers is out of the question, 2 hour trip)
January 12, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
paulywalnuts

I just woke up and my crib looks like shit from a party yesterday. 
So this girl is comming over in 2  hours and im stressin here, we was just supposed to hang out, eat pizza and have sex but i can't make this place presentable in 2 hours... 
Any suggestions what i can come up with that doesent include my apartment (hers is out of the question, 2 hour trip)
start cleaning bish

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

January 12, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
Don Francisco

Hold up, you kissed your nigga on the cheek?

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

January 13, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
RawShack

i haven't talked to this chick in a month but i used to hit her up between sept-nov. to ask to chill she always flaked, we used to have a thing back in the summer. Between those couple monthes she's been hella sus and avoiding towards me. then suddenly she hits me up 2 days ago and asks if i want to chill this weekend. not sure if i should go and give her that satisfaction or not go.
chilled with her today last night she told me last min she was gonna bring her sister. Nothing much happened except for friendly flirting. might ask her to watch gangster squad next week. its been monthes and im still confused about how she feels about me, do i ask her how she feels about me? or let it rock and stop simpin?
January 13, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

i haven't talked to this chick in a month but i used to hit her up between sept-nov. to ask to chill she always flaked, we used to have a thing back in the summer. Between those couple monthes she's been hella sus and avoiding towards me. then suddenly she hits me up 2 days ago and asks if i want to chill this weekend. not sure if i should go and give her that satisfaction or not go.
chilled with her today last night she told me last min she was gonna bring her sister. Nothing much happened except for friendly flirting. might ask her to watch gangster squad next week. its been monthes and im still confused about how she feels about me, do i ask her how she feels about me? or let it rock and stop simpin?

smh nigga straight up tell her you like her and you'll get a response or else you'll just get stuck in that friend zone 
January 13, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

like ole dude said just tell her how you feel don't be afraid of rejection bruh. 

January 13, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
Hades

Is there even a card to play to get out the friend zone?or is that shit a life sentence?

Please login first to reply.