December 20, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
Vancouver

^nothing else to lose since you got another 2 days to live (not that i believe in that shit but it's a good excuse to just go for it).
use this to your advantage homie. make dat eye connection again and spark the usual small talk. "hey gimmie your number, I'd love to invite you out this friday before the world ends" or some shit. could be phrased better of course but you get the idea. 
December 20, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
ellol

Her eyes are burned into my skull Lol That's how strong the eye conact was, jesus. dat simpin
December 20, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Silver Price

hate getting complimented for my gf in public. makes me wanna slap the dude. i dont need other people to tell me my gf is hot.

this is a serious post. fuckboys will call me a faggot but i know theres alot of dudes this happens to, we out here.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

December 20, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
Silver Price

double fuck HB

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

December 20, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Sour Clits

Alright HB nigga's, I got a problem this bitch who I see when I go out sometimes just eye my dick up, at all times. She a cutie, but she look like she could be classy, yet take a good dick. So anyways I'm out with my nigga's and we out at the local swim spot, n I see this bitch there, and she with some dike ass friends. Her nipples be drippin wet, sloppy ass fuck but still looking good.

So anyways me and my niggas are in the bathroom before we swim n this gay ass place you gottta just hop in the shower before you get in the pool and shit. So I'm just hopping in the shower to get wet (no homo) then i start thinking about this bitch, her fine ass tities, boppin in the pool, and I'm raging at this point niggas. So i flip this boner up in to my drawls and get out of the shower, hoping this shit goes down. So im out at the pool and she comes up to me, and see the head of my dick, just sitting out of my drawls. And she looks and then walks away, this bitch has been blowing my phone up since she saw my head, should i just hit it or not? She alright.
December 20, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Silver Price

Alright HB nigga's, I got a problem this bitch who I see when I go out sometimes just eye my dick up, at all times. She a cutie, but she look like she could be classy, yet take a good dick. So anyways I'm out with my nigga's and we out at the local swim spot, n I see this bitch there, and she with some dike ass friends. Her nipples be drippin wet, sloppy ass fuck but still looking good.

So anyways me and my niggas are in the bathroom before we swim n this gay ass place you gottta just hop in the shower before you get in the pool and shit. So I'm just hopping in the shower to get wet (no homo) then i start thinking about this bitch, her fine ass tities, boppin in the pool, and I'm raging at this point niggas. So i flip this boner up in to my drawls and get out of the shower, hoping this shit goes down. So im out at the pool and she comes up to me, and see the head of my dick, just sitting out of my drawls. And she looks and then walks away, this bitch has been blowing my phone up since she saw my head, should i just hit it or not? She alright.

pics or didnt happen

December 20, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Silver Price

pics or didnt happen

December 20, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
unoedoe

hate getting complimented for my gf in public. makes me wanna slap the dude. i dont need other people to tell me my gf is hot.

this is a serious post. fuckboys will call me a faggot but i know theres alot of dudes this happens to, we out here.
stay alpha brah. ignore it and pretend it dont bother you. if she really cares about you she should just brush those complements off/will be impressed by your alpha-ness. if you don't like the way she takes the complements doe, bring it up.
December 20, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
adam5

If she's alright and seems effortless to get at, then hit it. 
December 20, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
Pantic

My ex girl didn't hit me with a birthday text today so im allowing myself a little simpin
December 20, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
ThatGuyBars

Tomorrow one last try, then im done. Not worth it anyways.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 21, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
lucca

yo HB check it 
there's this girl that I have known for a long while. I always thought she was real cool and like, we shared similar interests. She's younger than me and I never really tried to hit it back then or anything because when we met in high school she was too young for me and whatever. But like this same time last year she texted me because she was on break and wanted to chill and I was about it or whatever. She was acting all into me and she was obviously feeling it so we chilled some more and and messed around a little bit, and she was super into it. The next few weeks she would text me but would always flake when it came to seeing me, and a few weeks later this bitch got together with one of her exes.
So a year goes by and haven't started a conversation with her yet, but she would text me out of the blue and I would mostly reply with salty shit. She texted me a couple of days ago and told me she missed me and I told her not to play stupid with me and she knows why we don't talk anymore. She was basically begging to see me. I told her she could see me when she sees me. 
Reality is I'm still kind of feeling it and I don't even care. Even though I'm a pretty nice dude with girls and this isn't my style, I am trying to hit it (because I haven't yet) and split. 
so the way I see it I have three options: let her do her thing and if she wants to hit me up then whatever or SHOULD I TRY TO HIT IT??? Or just let her know she fucked up

http://luccaxverrelli.tumblr.com

December 21, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
valleyla

yo HB check it 
there's this girl that I have known for a long while. I always thought she was real cool and like, we shared similar interests. She's younger than me and I never really tried to hit it back then or anything because when we met in high school she was too young for me and whatever. But like this same time last year she texted me because she was on break and wanted to chill and I was about it or whatever. She was acting all into me and she was obviously feeling it so we chilled some more and and messed around a little bit, and she was super into it. The next few weeks she would text me but would always flake when it came to seeing me, and a few weeks later this bitch got together with one of her exes.
So a year goes by and haven't started a conversation with her yet, but she would text me out of the blue and I would mostly reply with salty shit. She texted me a couple of days ago and told me she missed me and I told her not to play stupid with me and she knows why we don't talk anymore. She was basically begging to see me. I told her she could see me when she sees me. 
Reality is I'm still kind of feeling it and I don't even care. Even though I'm a pretty nice dude with girls and this isn't my style, I am trying to hit it (because I haven't yet) and split. 
so the way I see it I have three options: let her do her thing and if she wants to hit me up then whatever or SHOULD I TRY TO HIT IT??? Or just let her know she fucked up
Just let her know she fucked up in my opinion. That could work out better in the long run and get a steady fuck out of it instead of a dick and dash you know? When you say it just be like "you pulled some bullshit last year.". Don't be like "you fucked up, fuck you.". Play it cool but be straight about it.
December 21, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
Jollibee.

Is it a good idea to ask out a girl to be ur gf after u kiss 
December 21, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
E Styles

That's lame as fuck nowadays bro 
December 21, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Jollibee.

I havent done anything like that before, i usually let it simmer down then ask the following day or 2. Just wanted opinions, thx.
December 21, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^how old are you?

:)

December 21, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
tmwtg

^ Probably in 8th grade or high school.

Let the shorty bring up that topic first. Don't ever be the first to ask.
December 30, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Mr_Chukes

Something strange kind of happened. Me and my girlfriend got into a conversation about how we both never really felt as attracted to our races. I'm African American and she is Mexican American. Then she said she thought back and she doesn't know why she didn't want more from the people she talked to. She said she didn't regret not wanting more. Also that she was extremely happy with our connections we have. Like when she thinks I'm sad or mad her heart starts beating fast and she instantly drops what she is doing to comfort me. It was a weird start but I liked how we ended up. 
December 30, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
Mr_Chukes

Yeah that shit isn't needed. I only like when girls give me compliments on my girlfriend. Girls from my high school are always like wow you're girlfriend is so pretty. I'm happy for you guys. Niggas I couldn't give a fuck less about. 
December 30, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
Pantic

Clearly you could give a "fuck less about" it, since you let it get to you, insecure beta ass.
December 30, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
Mr_Chukes

Clearly you could give a "fuck less about" it, since you let it get to you, insecure beta ass.
I said it isn't needed. I mean he's talking about people he doesn't really know right. I mean with the homies you show your girl off at times. That's different. Plus I know my girl loves me and it doesn't bother me. I let her have her space and hang with her friends at times. We both have independence. I know my girl feels the same. It's the reason she doesn't feel insecure about taking me to hooters. 
December 31, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
BOMAYE

My ex started calling me at night as soon as we got on break. One night we talked and she said she missed me and that we should hang out the next morning. The morning comes and I'm about to go over to her house when she calls and says that she had to go to her grandma's to help her around the house, and that we should hang out tomorrow. I was like alright cool. The next day she texts me saying "Hey" and I text back saying "Wsup?". We havent talked for 9 days since that. What happened?
January 1, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
tmwtg

^ She forgot about you.

Move on, my man. No need to hang on to the past; it's only preventing you from moving forward.
January 5, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
Pantic

Im seeing this girl, and it's going great and all. Problem is im starting to like her alot, but she has never had a relationship and she is 19 years old. I don't know, it kinda makes me scared to get more involved even tho i want to.
Anyone ever been in this situation? We fucked at a party first time we met too, so i know it's not because shes an innocent little girl.
January 5, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
domingodean

@pantic she seems like she in a stage were shes just fucking around. and having fun with her life. one way, is make yourself unavailable. if shes hitting u up n shit thats an early sign. but still first night smash, i unno bout that shit. and dont try changing this broad. she might "change" just to use you of your shit. and move on to the next. 

17000 ferrari

January 5, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
tmwtg

Pantic, you smashed on the first night yet she felt compelled to tell you that she's never been in a relationship?

Something doesn't add up, haha. Play it minimal for now; like dude above said, stay busy and make yourself unavailable. She could very well be playing you hard.
January 5, 2013 @ 07:18 AM
RawShack

pantic you can always test the waters on her and see how she really is.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
ellol

wtf, sup with all these mind games? just chill
January 6, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
never_nervous

What's your opinion on this situation.

I have a girlfriend whom I've been with for 2 and a half years and we are currently living together. Are relationship is good, we have our fights here and there about dumb shit but nothing big. We both moved from our hometown to another city but back home one of my best friends (I only have 2 because I realized that they were the only people I stayed in constant contact with after I moved and every time I go home I see them) is a girl, a really pretty one at that and I'm starting to feel weird about hanging out with her. The other day she was telling me that her family thinks she's a lesbian because she never brings any boys home yet I always go to her house and on New Years I even went to her family party (side note I'm black and she's white so I stuck out like a black guy in a crowd of white people). It isn't just that though, there has been a few awkward moments between the two of us. One example is when I had come home after not being there for two weeks. We saw each other at a party and when she saw me she ran to me grabbed my head with both hands and to an on looker it looked like we were about to kiss. My other best friend saw this happen and gave me a wired look. Another time we were at a get together and she intentionally put her hand on top of mine and kept it there for a while. One more example is when at my totter best friends house taking pictures she made me take a picture with her one was nothing special but the other one she laid down on the bed put her head in my lap and made me out my arm around her. She was about to put that one on Instagram but I made her use the other one. Maybe I'm over thinking this but I think shawty is in love with me.

Please login first to reply.