FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 15, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
bugzzz

suspended

10char
December 15, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Jollibee.

Why did this thread suddenly become active this December?
December 15, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
E Styles

Cold winter nights bro..

niggas want a cuddle buddy 
December 15, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Mr_Chukes

@justsayray I started posting in it lol
December 15, 2012 @ 10:39 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

imma about to tell her im still in love with her, idc what happens i just need to let this biddie know smh. 

:)

December 15, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
domingodean

@slurpee

well it seems like a total physical relationship. feelings on ur part caught. has she contacted you for any other reason besides sex ? does she wanna hang out besides wanting to do it. seems like shes treating you like a breathing machine for your dick. might as well cut her loose. has she hinted at wanting take relationship to next lvl ? if not might as well get rid of this relationship. seems like your looking for an emotional relationship not just pure physical. 

17000 ferrari

December 17, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
ThatGuyBars

Bout to get this girl number soon. I think she's been dropping hints but dont know for sure she's interested in me.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 18, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
RawShack

i haven't talked to this chick in a month but i used to hit her up between sept-nov. to ask to chill she always flaked, we used to have a thing back in the summer. Between those couple monthes she's been hella sus and avoiding towards me. then suddenly she hits me up 2 days ago and asks if i want to chill this weekend. not sure if i should go and give her that satisfaction or not go.
December 18, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i haven't talked to this chick in a month but i used to hit her up between sept-nov. to ask to chill she always flaked, we used to have a thing back in the summer. Between those couple monthes she's been hella sus and avoiding towards me. then suddenly she hits me up 2 days ago and asks if i want to chill this weekend. not sure if i should go and give her that satisfaction or not go.
just chill with her but dont give her the satisfaction of "oh i still got him sprung".

December 18, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
domingodean

@rawshack

seen this before. she fielded her other options and nothing worked out with them. you the backup plan. unless she has legitimate reasons. but even then girls will find time for you. she will likely not saying for sure. use you till the next guy comes along.

cancel on her this weeknd. play on your time. and see if she is game for next weeknd or whenever U want to meet up with her. 

17000 ferrari

December 18, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
unoedoe

Opinions on work relationships?

Been teasing/flirting with a co-worker a lot lately. Feelings are arising.One of the homies says don't go for it cause if something goes wrong its going to be too awkward around work. Another says keep low key working at it and determine if the connections really there but, be ready for any consequences. Are they overlooking this or just looking out for me?

I don't want to drag this out and end up getting friend zoned but I don't want to give up either. I think im going "one-itis" with the semester over n shit. Any suggestions. Thanks my hb brethren
December 18, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
dvzr0

Opinions on work relationships?

Been teasing/flirting with a co-worker a lot lately. Feelings are arising.One of the homies says don't go for it cause if something goes wrong its going to be too awkward around work. Another says keep low key working at it and determine if the connections really there but, be ready for any consequences. Are they overlooking this or just looking out for me?

I don't want to drag this out and end up getting friend zoned but I don't want to give up either. I think im going "one-itis" with the semester over n shit. Any suggestions. Thanks my hb brethren
What kind of job is it? If it's some casual after school thing, then yeah the only thing you really risk is the awkwardness if it doesn't work out. If it's an internship or something serious, then straight up don't do it, Put yourself and your career first. Either way, before you make it official or hook up, have a serious conversation with her laying out the rules and what you guys agree to do/how to act if the romantic relationship doesn't work out. 

Also try not to openly flirt too much in the workspace. That shit just starts rumors and drama with other coworkers. There's a lot more tips in some men's health article I read a while back. Might want to check that out. http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/successful-interoffice-relationships/
http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/date-the-hottie-down-the-hall/2011/02/17
December 18, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
ThatGuyBars

Ok so i asked her the question, she hears me out. Aftter i finish she leaves, doesnt say yeah, doesnt say no, just leaves. Now maybe she doesnt know me well but she couldve said no.
What you think this means HB cause i dont know wether to ask her again, or take the L

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 18, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
Mr_Chukes

Leave that bitch alone. You already did your part. If she is feeling you she will come back. Try not to think about her too much. Some girls like to feel like they have these boys going crazy over them. 
December 19, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
ThatGuyBars

Dam girls really need to think about this shit? Not tryna sound desperate but when should i ask her again? Also lol at going crazy over her.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 19, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
domingodean

Dam girls really need to think about this shit? Not tryna sound desperate but when should i ask her again? Also lol at going crazy over her.
oh she heard you b. time for u to move on and accept that she aint messing with you. dont contact again.

17000 ferrari

December 19, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
RiFF RaFF

how do you guys approach chicks in your class? i always seem to talk to the bitches with the stuck up egos.

Be about it

December 19, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
adam5

how do you guys approach chicks in your class? i always seem to talk to the bitches with the stuck up egos.
make the initial conversation class related, then eventually build off from it
December 19, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
Jollibee.

compliment compliment compliment compliment

talk about the environment when you approach

joke about the class

keep looking them at the eyes and lips
December 19, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
Black Donald Trump

Ok so i asked her the question, she hears me out. Aftter i finish she leaves, doesnt say yeah, doesnt say no, just leaves. Now maybe she doesnt know me well but she couldve said no.

What you think this means HB cause i dont know wether to ask her again, or take the L
if theres any other cute chicks in the class, talk to them and not her or at least only like ask for pencils or shit like that just act like shes anyone else. if shes at all interested she will get jealous and make an effort, if shes really not into it then you already got a foot in the door with the next one
December 19, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Black Donald Trump

Alright so their is this one girl next to my locker which i have a good relationship. Usual short conversation, flirting, and all of this sudden she has been getting physical. like putting her hands on me playwise, eg slapping me on the shoudler pushing me away usual flirting. She asked me a couple days ago if i knew her sister, I knew who she was but didnt know her name or anything else, just seen her around school.She wanted to walk with me today but we had different classes and went different ways. She got a bf so i aitn tryna get friendzoned.  Was happening hb niggas
flirt with her but also try flirting with other girls while shes around see how she reacts. if you get to the point that your pretty sure shes got a thing for you, ask her about her bf. dont make any mention of you and her or anything like that just casually ask her about how things are going between them. wait a min. to do that tho.depending on what she says go from there.
December 19, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Black Donald Trump

compliment compliment compliment compliment

talk about the environment when you approach

joke about the class

keep looking them at the eyes and lips
dont compliment too much. you gotta be genuine about it. 
December 19, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Jollibee.

Im just emphasizing how it is important to compliment
December 19, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

imma about to tell her im still in love with her, idc what happens i just need to let this biddie know smh. 
went the way i thought it would. "i don't know what to say. My lifestyle has changed :/ ooooh jacob "   
damn im soo stuck. 

December 19, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
mofuck

2 does she want the D questions.

first one was at this store at the mall, looking through some clothes. This girl that works there sees me quickly and when i look her way she quickly looks away. I go to her to ask if they have this shirt in another size and she acts like its the first time she saw me (acting all surprised and kinda nervous). Anyway by the time i got the shirt she cashed me out at the register, she seemed to laugh at everything i say. Again looked nervous putting the shirt in the bag. Basically she was really awkward and nervous when i was talking to her. And no im not scary.

Another time i was working, and this girl from the other department comes up to me and says how she can give me a discount on perfume as a gift for my sister on my first shift working there and gives me her number.

both asian btw
December 19, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
mulan

2 does she want the D questions.

first one was at this store at the mall, looking through some clothes. This girl that works there sees me quickly and when i look her way she quickly looks away. I go to her to ask if they have this shirt in another size and she acts like its the first time she saw me (acting all surprised and kinda nervous). Anyway by the time i got the shirt she cashed me out at the register, she seemed to laugh at everything i say. Again looked nervous putting the shirt in the bag. Basically she was really awkward and nervous when i was talking to her. And no im not scary.

Another time i was working, and this girl from the other department comes up to me and says how she can give me a discount on perfume as a gift for my sister on my first shift working there and gives me her number.

both asian btw
you're black
#1 is scared of you
#2 wants black anaconda
December 19, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
ellol

There's a customer at my job and she's fucking beautiful.. she comes in every 1-2 days and we make extremely strong eye contact and we introduced each other. She always calls me by my name, but I don't even know what to say.. like I know she's feeling me. She's probably 5 years or so older than me, and yesterday our eyes caught again and as she was leaving, said "bye Alex" really flirtatiously. She works down the street.There's this strong unspoken connection.. I don't know niggas, but the world literally freezes when our eyes meet. shit niggas.
December 19, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
dvzr0

There's a customer at my job and she's fucking beautiful.. she comes in every 1-2 days and we make extremely strong eye contact and we introduced each other. She always calls me by my name, but I don't even know what to say.. like I know she's feeling me. There's this strong unspoken connection.. I don't know niggas, but the world literally freezes when our eyes meet. shit niggas.
make that unspoken connection a spoken one and ask her out when you get off of work. go for it dude
December 19, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
RawShack

^nothing else to lose since you got another 2 days to live (not that i believe in that shit but it's a good excuse to just go for it).
December 19, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
domingodean

@ ellol

do not put her on a pedestal. (although seems like you already have). the tired phrase of be confident will always ring true. youve had other women. so remember you can pull women. eye contact and youve talked. ask her out before u get friendzone. make your intentions clear as well. rather be bold then quiet. 

17000 ferrari

Please login first to reply.