Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 12, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
Fruity Nigga

The Official Weak And Beta Male Thread
December 12, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^bitch you got aids and cancer shutup. 

:)

December 12, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
adam5

@domingodean Yeah, overly sensitive, drama bullshit, etc. 

And the arguing did drain a lot out of me, and since I'm a college student athlete I feel at times the arguing would drain me and take away from both sports and school, and i'm trying to do something special with both and focus on trying to get a scholarship somewhere, and that's what led to my decision to break up with her.

I officially broke up with her last june for some bullshit and then august-october was spent talking on and off, so we've had problems for a while. But I officially called it quits in october and haven't talked to her since. 

Shit was tough because she really was a best friend, along with being a girlfriend, and I guess that's why I still reminisce over things that lead me to miss her, and the new guy she went on a date with made things worse for me.

Like i've hooked up with/fucked/gone on dates with a couple girls since i called it off, but none of them I really want to get serious with. But if i could find a girl that could fill that void who's cool then I'd be good with that, but im having trouble letting myself be able to get to that point of openness, since i miss her and all, but i guess with time that'll change. 

@jacob i could see myself with her again once i'm at point in my life where i am a little more situated than i am now, but i guess waiting for that wouldn't be ideal, so i should just look for someone new in the meantime.

I appreciate all the feedback guys, you all have really given me some new outlooks on my situation.
December 12, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
pointforward

Who else has a girlfriend like this. She would rather have me come over and hang and talk to her all day instead of wine and dine. She says she just enjoys my company and talking to me. She feels extremely comfortable with me and has told me a lot.

It was strange at first because I was so use to going out and doing stuff. I pay for most things but sometimes she pays for me.
Me.  Keep. 
Keeper! Do not fuck up man. 
December 12, 2012 @ 08:40 PM
Mr_Chukes

Who else overthinks in a relationship? 
December 12, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
brick

Any of you hb niggas get an ex back after you "broke her heart," because I still like my ex but she said I broke her heart c'mon son 
December 12, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
Mr_Chukes

@brick How bad did you break it?
December 12, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
brick

@brick How bad did you break it?
 It must not be too broke because I came back to school after a month of absence & she said when she saw me, her heart sank ? & she actually replies to me now lol
December 12, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Mr_Chukes

There is probably a chance then if you get to hag with her again. 
December 12, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
kbos

Who else overthinks in a relationship? 

I do all the time. I been dating my girl for three years, shes 22 im 21. When your this young theres always the allure of single life, and I stay overanalysing this and that. I catch myself getting hung up on the littlest shit that doesn't matter. But my woman is a keeper, shes compassionate and never makes moves without considering how she might affect others, yet never lets anyone walk on her, always stands her ground and is incredibly brave, the most honest person i've ever known, shes funny too, classy in the streets a freak in the sheets, white girl with latina T and A steez. She doesn't gossip like other women do, or fuck around on some petty bullshit. Shes real peaceful. Honestly shes more grown than me, and shes helped me be a better person.  She plays her role and lets me be the man and get what I want, yet shes very independent. Shes loaded in the bank off her own hard work, and she pays for us just as me. Shes incredible in the fact that she has almost none of the typical flaws, but of course shes still fucked in some ways like the rest of us lol. Anxiety, can be a problem for her, and im not down with some of her fundemental values, we work around it but when it causes issues I over think compatibility, on some unrealistic shit. Still I find shit to get hung up on, over the summer she agained about 30lbs on some medication she was taking, which is a lot for a girl her size. It fucked shit up for a moment, I like slim girls with a little thickness but she surpassed the amount of thickness I was attracted too. It put me in a mind fuck because even though she was the shit on paper, I knew if I had just met her and she looked like that I wouldn't have been down, but she went through a hard time on these meds on the other hand I felt like I should help her through that. The lack of attraction fucked shit up she could tell I wasn't feelin it and her self esteem went down the drain. Shes resilliant though, if she slips she gets back up, and I figured she was mature enough to understand how her weight gain affected me, and I had faith she would get to gettin back in shape on her own time when she was ready. Shes not the type to let my expectations control her so my opinion on her body is a mute point. Part of me felt like if she wasn't ready to stop her meds right away and hit the gym all day for me I had to leave her on some alpha male shit, like I have to be in control and have it my way, but really I came too see that'd be some insecure immature shit, mistaken in the form of foolish pride. I'm so glad I stuck with her, now shes training to teach yoga in manhattan and has dropped mad weight dieting. Shes all about that healthy lifestyle and looks great again. Shit never gets old or dull with her through thick and thin I only get more into what we have as we both grow, but were also young I am well aware we could grow apart on the other hand.

My point to you is, when you really been with someone and had a real connection, like you know them to the core, focus on their essence, their inevitable truths, and you can see through some petty bullshit and all the shit you been overthinking becomes clear. As long as you can have moments of clarity, trust in those, and if you don't have em, don't deal with that female. If your woman knows exactly who she is, her actions in the past and her true nature will shed much light on how shes thinking in the moment or where you might be going in the future. You gotta stay true as fuck to yourself too, its a two way st.

hope this shit is useful to someone
December 12, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
Mr_Chukes

@kbos I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for your input. It is truly appreciated. I was under a lot of stress recently and really was overthinking. After I look back at it now and see how worthless all that was. It really just messed up my mind. I have had moments of clarity recently. I am truly happy with my woman and know we have a bright future. She tells me the same. 
December 13, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
Mr_Chukes

Through observations and of my girlfriend I found that some woman don't like feeling trapped. My girlfriend raves about how we both have friends and I do not smutter her. She has some independence does not just rely on me for everything. I actually kind of like it to. She is never really jealous when I hang with my friends plus I tell her when I go out anyways. Also I dot ignore her text. Anyone else have a similar thought or experience? 
December 13, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
ThatGuyBars

Nigga was able to get another girl # since we live close.

But, after 1 day, she doesnt text back AND catches rides

but before you try to play me, this girl is mad quiet, dont talk to anybody.

should i go for that shy pussy, or leave it alone?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 13, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Alright so their is this one girl next to my locker which i have a good relationship. Usual short conversation, flirting, and all of this sudden she has been getting physical. like putting her hands on me playwise, eg slapping me on the shoudler pushing me away usual flirting. She asked me a couple days ago if i knew her sister, I knew who she was but didnt know her name or anything else, just seen her around school.She wanted to walk with me today but we had different classes and went different ways. She got a bf so i aitn tryna get friendzoned.  Was happening hb niggas
December 13, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
A!exander

She like you playa, let her make the moves because as of right now she someone else bf. Simple as that
December 13, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
kbos

^
fuckinjoe

all I gotta say is thats whats up. fuck dealing with a chicken that gets fussy about how fast you reply to a txt or gives a fuck how much time you spend with your homies. Immature, insecure, and dimwitted broads are the ones who lack independence and need male validation. Its a huge red flag when a woman is needy. I see a lot of girls grow out of this shit but some of em stay like that for good. In my observation this often goes hand in hand with being a slut, a lotta girls with these issues rail a lot of D. A relationship needs space to breathe if u want it to last, nothing grows well from suffocation. Even if im 40 and married I believe in doing some shit on my own. Sounds like you found a good woman.
December 13, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
Mr_Chukes

Kdubb44 I wouldn't jump at it. Still flirt with her and mess around to stay out of the friendzone. I wouldn't chase or wife it because she is messing around while she has a bf. Its like geniune's song what's so different if she does it to him, what's stopping her from doing it to you.
December 13, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Mr_Chukes

@theguybar try to talk to her in person. She might not be a texter. If you're really interested try to find something she is interested in and talk about it. To get her to open up.
December 14, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
ThatGuyBars

@theguybar try to talk to her in person. She might not be a texter. If you're really interested try to find something she is interested in and talk about it. To get her to open up.
imma just move on and wait till she starts walkin home, not tryna question or hound her about why she wont text back.

Ayyy!-Fonzie

December 14, 2012 @ 07:30 AM
rumee24

Alright so I'm gonna seem completely bitch made and I'm only a sophmore in high school just to start it off but I need some true wisdom and none of that stupid bullshit that I always here like fuck dat bitch and go for the next. I may be still young and I need to travel, school etc. but I have really mad feelings for this one girl that I've been talking to for a year. I went out with her during the summer and she broke it off with me but in an awful way so I was just being completely pathetic with her and being way too serious when I'm still in high school and shit. maybe two months ago, I find out she's with some ugly ass motherfucker and completely downgraded and leaves me super depressed ( I was already depressed even though we didn't go out that long) and I'm just well fuck. I started talking to her again and I got over her for a while and now I've been talking to her for a week now and my emotions are brought up high as hell. she's all I can think about and all I care about right now and I know it's not right because that's not just me. when I talk to her, I just feel super comfortable and like we're still going out but then she brings up her boyfriend and I'm just like fuck that nigga. but I can't say it to her. but what she tells me is that they've only been talking and they just ACT like they're going out since he doesn't have the balls to actually ask her to be his girlfriend and I'm really trying to go for it but not make it seem like I'm hella thirsty. I'm supposed to chill with her soon and I just have no idea what to do. Like I still have strong feelings for this girl like my great grandma just passed away and she's all I can think about and since we broke up, I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve like some pussy ass bitch and I can't fucking help it. there is probably loose ends in this but I just wrote this all of the top my head. I just need some wisdom on what to do because I don't have anyone helping me at all right now. 
rumee24

extra posts. 
rumee24

fuck the double posting
December 14, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
Vodica

Alright so I'm gonna seem completely bitch made and I'm only a sophmore in high school just to start it off but I need some true wisdom and none of that stupid bullshit that I always here like fuck dat bitch and go for the next. I may be still young and I need to travel, school etc. but I have really mad feelings for this one girl that I've been talking to for a year. I went out with her during the summer and she broke it off with me but in an awful way so I was just being completely pathetic with her and being way too serious when I'm still in high school and shit. maybe two months ago, I find out she's with some ugly ass motherfucker and completely downgraded and leaves me super depressed ( I was already depressed even though we didn't go out that long) and I'm just well fuck. I started talking to her again and I got over her for a while and now I've been talking to her for a week now and my emotions are brought up high as hell. she's all I can think about and all I care about right now and I know it's not right because that's not just me. when I talk to her, I just feel super comfortable and like we're still going out but then she brings up her boyfriend and I'm just like fuck that nigga. but I can't say it to her. but what she tells me is that they've only been talking and they just ACT like they're going out since he doesn't have the balls to actually ask her to be his girlfriend and I'm really trying to go for it but not make it seem like I'm hella thirsty. I'm supposed to chill with her soon and I just have no idea what to do. Like I still have strong feelings for this girl like my great grandma just passed away and she's all I can think about and since we broke up, I've been wearing my heart on my sleeve like some pussy ass bitch and I can't fucking help it. there is probably loose ends in this but I just wrote this all of the top my head. I just need some wisdom on what to do because I don't have anyone helping me at all right now. 
Are you crazy? Your great grandma just died and all you're thinking about is some bitch who left you and downgraded to some ugly ass dude? Smh. You're only a sophomore, move on, there's still more girls out there. I think you're wasting your time.
December 14, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
dvzr0

Are you crazy? Your great grandma just died and all you're thinking about is some bitch who left you and downgraded to some ugly ass dude? Smh. You're only a sophomore, move on, there's still more girls out there. I think you're wasting your time.
I think you're wasting your time too, but if you really want the girl you should just man up and ask her out officially since that other guy can't seem to lock it down. Realistically though, she's playing you both. 
December 14, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
GW

But seriously, it's only your sophomore year. There's WAY too many girls out there to get worked up over one with a boyfriend, especially in high school.
December 15, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

UPDATE:

So today was pretty cold and i decided to wear a tshirt with no sweater or jacket. Go to my locker and she is next to me. I say hi and she looks sad/tired at the time. I asked her if she is tired and she says yeah and all of a sudden she puts her hand inside my sleeve to feel my right arm. I then react all shocked and say "someone's getting touchy". Srsly wtf. Total signs shes digging me but at the same time she got a bf and cant do shit. I just dont want her to feel like im a pussy or maker her feel like soemthing's wrong with her. 
December 15, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
rumee24

I guess so but I have no fucking idea like how to move on. I know she's a fucking bitch but it's like I'm feeling like one of those pathetic people that post "inspirational" quotes over Tumblr and shit. I kind of got over it and just started worrying more about my grandma since I posted but idk it's been on my mind. I know I'm wasting my time but I guess I can't help BUT waste my time if that makes sense at all. I'm pretty sure what I want to know is how to get over this bitch because I know this shit is really pathetic but I feel like I just can't move on. thanks for the advice though guys. and marvins room is the simp anthem that sadly applies to my situation razz
December 15, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
slurrpee

been talking to this girl for a couple weeks now. we hit it off well and talk all the time. we end up hooking up every time we're drunk. but that's obviously not the best way to start off any relationship, so eventually I sat her down and I told her how I felt. at the time, she said that she wasn't sure if she was ready for a relationship and wasn't sure how she felt about me, so we agreed to just keep at it and give it some more time, but we both wanted to address this hooking up issue and we agreed that it should stop. it happened again last night, and she sent me a text earlier saying she wants to talk. gut feeling says its going to be all bad, but i really like this girl so I want to see it go further. how should i approach this? haven't talked to her since we set up a time and date for the talk, seems mad awkward now.
December 15, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
E Styles

Ain't no way to approach it nigga, balls in her court.. Hope for the best but keep low expectations
December 15, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
Mr_Chukes

Slurrpee me and my girl started off like that minus the hook up. We still talk everyday like that but even more now. I asked her out earlier and she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship but she liked me. After that we kissed and talked like normal. I just kept at it and asked her out again and she said yes a month later. I always mess around like oh you rejected me aha 

Please login first to reply.