December 5, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
backlikethat

Love me some white washed Asians

I dont even know how dudes like white teen girls in general personality wise.

they're so "jolly" and talk way too much.

dat communication lyfestyle might not make it
December 5, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
E Styles

I just like their outgoingness, easier to approach idk
December 5, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
Forests

Met this bitch at this eating place and she was hella fine, we were talking but I guess her dad or some shit owned the restaurant and screamed at her to get to work so I went home and facebooked searched her and found that hoe and I just got head from her the other night, fuck wid it.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

December 7, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
Belak

This girl in my class is definitely one of the hottest chicks on campus a straight 10 out of 10, and to be frank out of my league looks wise. Regardless I managed to get her number in the beginning of the quarter and we've been texting back and forth mainly regarding homework, but whenever we're in class we chop it up a bit. Yesterday was our last class and we didn't say bye, she texted me later that night saying "I didn't get to say bye! Keep in touch, hopefully I'll see ya next quarter!" and I said "why wait? lets kick it over break, she said she's down. I'm thinking of hitting her up within the next week or two, however I wanna be careful with how I approach this? She gets hit on by hundreds of dudes I need to stand out and be that exception...I was thinking coffee and then possibly smoking later at my place?
December 7, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
E Styles

This girl in my class is definitely one of the hottest chicks on campus a straight 10 out of 10, and to be frank out of my league looks wise. Regardless I managed to get her number in the beginning of the quarter and we've been texting back and forth mainly regarding homework, but whenever we're in class we chop it up a bit. Yesterday was our last class and we didn't say bye, she texted me later that night saying "I didn't get to say bye! Keep in touch, hopefully I'll see ya next quarter!" and I said "why wait? lets kick it over break, she said she's down. I'm thinking of hitting her up within the next week or two, however I wanna be careful with how I approach this? She gets hit on by hundreds of dudes I need to stand out and be that exception...I was thinking coffee and then possibly smoking later at my place?
nothing too risky, might work out well 

good luck, dont fuck it up 

keep us posted 
December 7, 2012 @ 09:17 AM
pointforward

Cop Dick made out of chocolate that ejaculates money.
if only. On to the next one indeed!
December 7, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

e styles i like you now. 

:)

December 7, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
E Styles

Thanks brother, I'm just spreading the love in ways other than bs trolling.. I care too much about the site to let it die 
December 7, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

one of my exes just hit me up in a text saying "aye bai" like wtf. we haven't talked in months. i dont get it.

December 7, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
dmwalking

Belak, you're already in there b.  Just act like you been there before.  In other words, keep it cool. Don't rush.  I'm guessing what she likes about you is that you don't treat her like meat.  So keep doing what you're doing.  Just don't fall back too much.  Eventually she's going to want to know whether you want her or not.  I'm guessing you're not an awkward dude so yo should be fine when it comes to initiating 

JACOB, it's simple: either she's just broken up with someone, she's lonely, she's horny, or she's bored.   Girls like to go back to what's familiar because they want something "now."  So they hit up ex's because they feel most of the work is done. It should be easier to get it in.   IDK about you, but messing with ex's is easy and fun.  Then you get reminded of why you broke up and it's easier to stop talking again.  There's pro's to messing with ex's.  LOL.

Oh, yeah, ulterior motives aside, it's possible that she just misses you.  Maybe.  I just assume the worst about women until proven otherwise.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

December 8, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

just hit her up a few hours ago, to find out she converted to islam, she was always a cool chick the one ex i was really in love with. but her religion states cant date only marry. i never knew how much i cared for her, i want her but cant have her, idk if i can be around her and stay sane what to do? i really still like this girl.  

December 8, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
sado

December 8, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
domingodean

just hit her up a few hours ago, to find out she converted to islam, she was always a cool chick the one ex i was really in love with. but her religion states cant date only marry. i never knew how much i cared for her, i want her but cant have her, idk if i can be around her and stay sane what to do? i really still like this girl.  
really just converted...could be front tho. i unno these broads be actin up.let her go man. u got game. dont let this situ thinking u cant get another broad

edit.

but if she did really convert to islam. relationship could be very classical. in the sense of family life and shit like in the future. man has alot of juice in islamic relationships from what i noticed. could be ideal life. she will be loyal, honest, not a cheater, cook take care of kids, cleaning etc. hopefully american culture hasnt destroyed her. 

17000 ferrari

December 8, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

no bruh she really converted she was always a lover of the islam religion but she finally converted, so it real shit, she wears the hijab and all. but i would have to marry her like marry, no dating. im only 20. like damn we we were talking for a good 4hours. to be honest i have fam that are muslim and almost converted last summer but held off, but damn idk.

December 8, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
domingodean

no bruh she really converted she was always a lover of the islam religion but she finally converted, so it real shit, she wears the hijab and all. but i would have to marry her like marry, no dating. im only 20. like damn we we were talking for a good 4hours. to be honest i have fam that are muslim and almost converted last summer but held off, but damn idk.
IMO you are way to young to have to make a decision like that. have u gotten to do you at the ripe age of 20. travel your hobbies, school, living life etc.... 

not saying u cant do all that stuff with ur girl and fam. but their might be pressure from their fam for children. so once kids get involved could get messy. you will prolly wanna be a good dad and all. party life ends. commitments pile up

wat if in like 2 yrs or more u get tired of marriage. and then its too late to enjoi life.

we in our prime i say explore more.did she grow up in an islamic household btw ? 

also has she had men before converting ?

17000 ferrari

December 8, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i see what your saying. i do feel like im slightly too young to make such a change but i really do love this girl. 

and about kids i doubt she wants kids now, she is 21 still in college, we're both in college. 

that is a good point idk if i will feel the same way about her in so in so years but right now i feel like she is my yoke not yet equaled.

no she grew up in a christian household, she has been studying islam for about 3-4 years.

she has been with 4 men total including me before conversion. 

December 8, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
domingodean

aight so shes seems dedicated to the religion. however some girls. that I know of. not saying yours did this.

convert to try and cleanse them selves of past "sins" ie sex, drugs etc. religion keeps them on that good path. she may have already lived out wat she thought she wanted. she may be an adrenaline junkie.

so young doubt that in this case. but there are some wild girls out there  so she wants to settle down and live a pretty tame life she lived out her wild side.

but if the right opportunity arises some women will dip the fam if better prospects arise.

in this day an age finding the one is rare. and the numbers dont lie (divorce) even in muslim relationships this number is going up. 

17000 ferrari

December 8, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
dmwalking

Jacob, she cares about you. You care about her. But if you ain't ready for marriage, you ain't ready.  And if you ain't ready to commit to that religion or at least enable her to feel fulfilled in that religion, you ain't ready.  Do your thing until you're ready.   I remember "loving" this one chick man. I had it bad for her. She was my perfect type. But we grew apart.  That girl I fell in love with at 22 wasn't the same girl I wanted to be with when I got older.  Give it time.  You'll be aight. 

December 8, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah im not even close to ready.ill just be her friend for now i guess.if i decide to make a decision in the future ill be the right one during the right timelike my guru told me; "If you must bow toward Mecca, bow toward Mecca. Bowing is good practice."

thanks for the help domingodean and dmwalking. 

December 12, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Mr_Chukes

Who else has a girlfriend like this. She would rather have me come over and hang and talk to her all day instead of wine and dine. She says she just enjoys my company and talking to me. She feels extremely comfortable with me and has told me a lot.
It was strange at first because I was so use to going out and doing stuff. I pay for most things but sometimes she pays for me.
December 12, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Who else has a girlfriend like this. She would rather have me come over and hang and talk to her all day instead of wine and dine. She says she just enjoys my company and talking to me. She feels extremely comfortable with me and has told me a lot.

It was strange at first because I was so use to going out and doing stuff. I pay for most things but sometimes she pays for me.

That's a keeper.

December 12, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
E Styles

Shit that's dope..

less money you have to spend 
December 12, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
dmwalking

Me.  Keep. 

December 12, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yes bruh that is the best, you are very lucky! keep her around but also surprise her from time to time with places to go like the park movies or some place where the two of you can still enjoy each others company. 

December 12, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Mr_Chukes

@Jacob yes I do. I take her out whenever she is in the mood. She's Mexican and I'm African American. Her parents are cool but barely speak English lol. I try to give her flowers or take her out at times.
December 12, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
adam5

I had that, it's awesome, keep it as long as you can.

I had to end mine 2 months ago sadly because my ex was emotionally too much to handle and it let to constant arguing and I didn't want that to continue anymore.

And now I found out she's dating some dude, and now I have another reason to miss her because i know that i dont have her, which I know is wrong reason to miss someone. 

Should I act on this added feeling of missing her or just ignore it like i have been for the past 2 months? I just don't know how to go about it
December 12, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
E Styles

Naw nigga don't act on it, y'all broke up for a reason, find someone better 
December 12, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Mr_Chukes

Yeah if you constantly argued then I wouldn't. Me and my girl really communicate. I tell her if something bothers me and why. She does the same. I try to listen and improve. Also she is sometimes passive and I am understanding.
December 12, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Adam i believe in the saying "let it go and if it comes back to you it was truly yours to begin with". i know its hard to sit back and know she is living on without you but give it time and heal and become more in touch with yourself. i did this and im now talking to my ex that i haven't talked to in 8months and we are really kicking it off and happy with each others return, just wait and if she comes back be thankful, if not you will find another. 

December 12, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
domingodean

@adam5

me personally dont have time for that crap. 
by "emotionally too much to handle" you talking bout drama and other bull shit ?
u gotta move on b. she just a chick. ur gonna find a new one. they really aint nothing to fret about.
good on you for breaking it off. she was draining your energy and emotions. that shit tends to leads to break ups
side note I try not to communicate with my exs at all.

17000 ferrari

Please login first to reply.