Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 17, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
LostJem

suspended

hey guys so theres this chick who is new at work her name is krista brunnette short lovely smile glasses and a nice ass cool she is pretty damn cute to me. when we do see each other and smile and the times i do see her when we're working i say whatsup but anyways i kinda like her even if i dont even know her. i havent felt so butterflies in my stomach from a girls presence like that in a minute no simpin!! but how do i break the ice, havent seen her at work lately, im tryin to step the game up with other girls naw mean? i was here last time talking about my ex, im tryin to work with other girls jafeel? any advice would be dope!

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

November 17, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
Jollibee.

hey guys so theres this chick who is new at work her name is krista brunnette short lovely smile glasses and a nice ass cool she is pretty damn cute to me. when we do see each other and smile and the times i do see her when we're working i say whatsup but anyways i kinda like her even if i dont even know her. i havent felt so butterflies in my stomach from a girls presence like that in a minute no simpin!! but how do i break the ice, havent seen her at work lately, im tryin to step the game up with other girls naw mean? i was here last time talking about my ex, im tryin to work with other girls jafeel? any advice would be dope!

just dont over think about it and just act casual towards breaking the ice with her
November 18, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
ThatGuyBars

well shit, shes punching your arm and shit, she obv knows you exist. now go make yourself a prize to her. GO'N! GIT!

Yeah but like @fuckdante I can't talk to girls i like for nothing. Around other girls im fine, but when im around that 1 girl i freeze up like i have stage fright.

Shit but it won't stop me

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 18, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
me>u

i think im just gonna go to Korea and marry a fine Korean girl there.
im tired of these white washed koreans here. the american "culture" in terms of dating
and how loose people define cheating is annoying.

plus, dat 50% divorce rate...

instagram: funthera

November 18, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Jollibee.

i think im just gonna go to Korea and marry a fine Korean girl there.
im tired of these white washed koreans here. the american "culture" in terms of dating
and how loose people define cheating is annoying.

plus, dat 50% divorce rate...

ur asian?
ya go to to korea and marry a korean wife and end up having kids like these
November 30, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
unemployed

this girl talkin to me on facebook i dont know who she is and idk what to tell her, but she got dat ass

help a nigga
November 30, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
.kciN

^ ask her if she wants the D. in all honesty though, if you can't keep a convo flowing with her even though you don't know her go hop off a bridge.

Lmao word... Especially if this convo is taking place on fb
November 30, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
unemployed

^ ask her if she wants the D. in all honesty though, if you can't keep a convo flowing with her even though you don't know her go hop off a bridge.

damn b, what would you say
November 30, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
.kciN

What do you do --> Digress
Where are you from --> Digress
Mutual friends? --> How do you know so and so? --> Digress

SMH dat socially awkward virgin lifestyle definitely won't make it
November 30, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Jollibee.

Summary:
This religious christian chick is like into me, she wanted to chill with me ever since but i was busy so finally i chilled with her yesterday. made her laugh, then she texted me that she had a great time and told me she waned to add me in facebook.

Problems:
1.)She told me she got obssessed with her male best friend because she lowkey liked him, they tried to go out but it didnt work. she was glad that it didnt work out
2.)When she added me in fb she started looking at through my stuff, i asked her why and she told me that i was most likely looking through her shit as well but i wasnt. weird.
3.) she loves jesus

should i just friend zone her or make her as an option?
November 30, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
.kciN

^ Keep her as an option for what? You aren't gonna get shit out of her.
November 30, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
unemployed

What do you do --> Digress
Where are you from --> Digress
Mutual friends? --> How do you know so and so? --> Digress

SMH dat socially awkward virgin lifestyle definitely won't make it

well, i normally dont talk to people i dont know on facebook, sorry lawd
November 30, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
ThatGuyBars

this girl talkin to me on facebook i dont know who she is and idk what to tell her, but she got dat ass

help a nigga

she thirsty dont do it... wait how big is the ass?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 30, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
unemployed

its alright if she thirsty doe
November 30, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
ThatGuyBars

@bouaille she wants it

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 30, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

im still waiting on the pics of her ass @bouaille

:)

December 4, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
trolos714

How do you guys manage to talk to girls you have absolutely nothing in common with? I'm trying to find something to relate to this girl with, but she has no interests or ambitions or anything. She doesn't play sports, go clubbing or anything fun, and I have no idea what to talk about on dates. I got past the first date with this girl just by talking about school, and random stuff that happened while we were walking around the mall. Hypebeast please help me out!

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 4, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
E Styles

Ain't gonna work out nigga ^^ friend her ass & find a bitch who is actually interesting 
December 4, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
me>u

How do you guys manage to talk to girls you have absolutely nothing in common with? I'm trying to find something to relate to this girl with, but she has no interests or ambitions or anything. She doesn't play sports, go clubbing or anything fun, and I have no idea what to talk about on dates. I got past the first date with this girl just by talking about school, and random stuff that happened while we were walking around the mall. Hypebeast please help me out!
Don't go out with a girl you have no interst in.

ur asian?

ya go to to korea and marry a korean wife and end up having kids like these

Arent you asian? You gonna be doin da same thang

instagram: funthera

December 4, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

Nigga maker her laugh. Make some creative shit up, If she has no humor then drop that bitch
December 4, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Jollibee.

Don't go out with a girl you have no interst in.

Arent you asian? You gonna be doin da same thang
dont u listen to me fam? i only like white girls and will marry one
December 4, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
trolos714

Nigga maker her laugh. Make some creative shit up, If she has no humor then drop that bitch

Lol while I was planning our first date I suggested we go hiking, and she talked me out of it, because she said she didn't want to get dirty. I tried suggesting boogie boarding a while ago, then I found out she can't swim, and that she's deathly afraid of water. LASTLY I tried convincing her to go go-karting with me and a bunch of friends, but then she told me she gets dizzy really easily. I duno man I'm tryin to make it work, but I can't take her to the movies or the mall EVERY time we hang out.

December 4, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
trolos714

Ain't gonna work out nigga ^^ friend her ass & find a bitch who is actually interesting 
Damn man, I was afraid of this. I really like her, and I'm sure she likes me, but I kinda knew it was going to be like this.

December 4, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
tmwtg

Her excuses sure seem convenient.

Definitely drop her. See if she notices. Give her that gift of missing you.
December 4, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
trolos714

Her excuses sure seem convenient.
@tellmewhentogo
At first I thought she was trying to let me down easy or something, but she always hits me up to watch t.v or go shopping or something. I duno man I just seem to get really bored with her, and have I no idea how I should go about trying connect with her.

December 4, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
sado

Asked out a freshman the other day. Didn't know that until after i approached her. She's cute but me being 22, i feel wayy disconnected.  I've straight up dropped girls in the past lol it was too evil. how to break it to her easy?
December 4, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
dvzr0

@trolos714 
she seems boring du.. i wouldn't sweat her anymore
December 4, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
MALLET

ok so i speak to this girl like everyday... but only on fb. i know who she is and i seen her out a few times but didn't really pay attention until recently. She says she likes me and shit but she keeps dodging me every time i ask to meet up or anything. like even if i can call her she is always 'busy' ... then last night she was saying how much she doesn't like getting close to boys because she ruins things and that she is worried things will go further between me and her and she wont be able to talk to me properly anymore. She still goes on about how she likes me alot more than just a friend but everything she is doing seems to give me the opposite idea. i dont know what i should do? should i ignore her for a few days or what?
December 4, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
dvzr0

ok so i speak to this girl like everyday... but only on fb. i know who she is and i seen her out a few times but didn't really pay attention until recently. She says she likes me and shit but she keeps dodging me every time i ask to meet up or anything. like even if i can call her she is always 'busy' ... then last night she was saying how much she doesn't like getting close to boys because she ruins things and that she is worried things will go further between me and her and she wont be able to talk to me properly anymore. She still goes on about how she likes me alot more than just a friend but everything she is doing seems to give me the opposite idea. i dont know what i should do? should i ignore her for a few days or what?
actions speak louder than words. hit then quit
December 4, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
MALLET

actions speak louder than words. hit then quit
why should i quit??

Please login first to reply.