Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 30, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
unemployed

^ ask her if she wants the D. in all honesty though, if you can't keep a convo flowing with her even though you don't know her go hop off a bridge.

damn b, what would you say
November 30, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
.kciN

What do you do --> Digress
Where are you from --> Digress
Mutual friends? --> How do you know so and so? --> Digress

SMH dat socially awkward virgin lifestyle definitely won't make it
November 30, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
Jollibee.

Summary:
This religious christian chick is like into me, she wanted to chill with me ever since but i was busy so finally i chilled with her yesterday. made her laugh, then she texted me that she had a great time and told me she waned to add me in facebook.

Problems:
1.)She told me she got obssessed with her male best friend because she lowkey liked him, they tried to go out but it didnt work. she was glad that it didnt work out
2.)When she added me in fb she started looking at through my stuff, i asked her why and she told me that i was most likely looking through her shit as well but i wasnt. weird.
3.) she loves jesus

should i just friend zone her or make her as an option?
November 30, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
.kciN

^ Keep her as an option for what? You aren't gonna get shit out of her.
November 30, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
unemployed

What do you do --> Digress
Where are you from --> Digress
Mutual friends? --> How do you know so and so? --> Digress

SMH dat socially awkward virgin lifestyle definitely won't make it

well, i normally dont talk to people i dont know on facebook, sorry lawd
November 30, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
ThatGuyBars

this girl talkin to me on facebook i dont know who she is and idk what to tell her, but she got dat ass

help a nigga

she thirsty dont do it... wait how big is the ass?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 30, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
unemployed

its alright if she thirsty doe
November 30, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
ThatGuyBars

@bouaille she wants it

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 30, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

im still waiting on the pics of her ass @bouaille

:)

December 4, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
trolos714

How do you guys manage to talk to girls you have absolutely nothing in common with? I'm trying to find something to relate to this girl with, but she has no interests or ambitions or anything. She doesn't play sports, go clubbing or anything fun, and I have no idea what to talk about on dates. I got past the first date with this girl just by talking about school, and random stuff that happened while we were walking around the mall. Hypebeast please help me out!

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

December 4, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
E Styles

Ain't gonna work out nigga ^^ friend her ass & find a bitch who is actually interesting 
December 4, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
backlikethat

How do you guys manage to talk to girls you have absolutely nothing in common with? I'm trying to find something to relate to this girl with, but she has no interests or ambitions or anything. She doesn't play sports, go clubbing or anything fun, and I have no idea what to talk about on dates. I got past the first date with this girl just by talking about school, and random stuff that happened while we were walking around the mall. Hypebeast please help me out!
Don't go out with a girl you have no interst in.

ur asian?

ya go to to korea and marry a korean wife and end up having kids like these

Arent you asian? You gonna be doin da same thang
December 4, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Nigga maker her laugh. Make some creative shit up, If she has no humor then drop that bitch
December 4, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Jollibee.

Don't go out with a girl you have no interst in.

Arent you asian? You gonna be doin da same thang
dont u listen to me fam? i only like white girls and will marry one
December 4, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
trolos714

Nigga maker her laugh. Make some creative shit up, If she has no humor then drop that bitch

Lol while I was planning our first date I suggested we go hiking, and she talked me out of it, because she said she didn't want to get dirty. I tried suggesting boogie boarding a while ago, then I found out she can't swim, and that she's deathly afraid of water. LASTLY I tried convincing her to go go-karting with me and a bunch of friends, but then she told me she gets dizzy really easily. I duno man I'm tryin to make it work, but I can't take her to the movies or the mall EVERY time we hang out.

December 4, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
trolos714

Ain't gonna work out nigga ^^ friend her ass & find a bitch who is actually interesting 
Damn man, I was afraid of this. I really like her, and I'm sure she likes me, but I kinda knew it was going to be like this.

December 4, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
tmwtg

Her excuses sure seem convenient.

Definitely drop her. See if she notices. Give her that gift of missing you.
December 4, 2012 @ 09:12 AM
trolos714

Her excuses sure seem convenient.
@tellmewhentogo
At first I thought she was trying to let me down easy or something, but she always hits me up to watch t.v or go shopping or something. I duno man I just seem to get really bored with her, and have I no idea how I should go about trying connect with her.

December 4, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
sado

December 4, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
dvzr0

@trolos714 
she seems boring du.. i wouldn't sweat her anymore
December 4, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
MALLET

ok so i speak to this girl like everyday... but only on fb. i know who she is and i seen her out a few times but didn't really pay attention until recently. She says she likes me and shit but she keeps dodging me every time i ask to meet up or anything. like even if i can call her she is always 'busy' ... then last night she was saying how much she doesn't like getting close to boys because she ruins things and that she is worried things will go further between me and her and she wont be able to talk to me properly anymore. She still goes on about how she likes me alot more than just a friend but everything she is doing seems to give me the opposite idea. i dont know what i should do? should i ignore her for a few days or what?
December 4, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
dvzr0

ok so i speak to this girl like everyday... but only on fb. i know who she is and i seen her out a few times but didn't really pay attention until recently. She says she likes me and shit but she keeps dodging me every time i ask to meet up or anything. like even if i can call her she is always 'busy' ... then last night she was saying how much she doesn't like getting close to boys because she ruins things and that she is worried things will go further between me and her and she wont be able to talk to me properly anymore. She still goes on about how she likes me alot more than just a friend but everything she is doing seems to give me the opposite idea. i dont know what i should do? should i ignore her for a few days or what?
actions speak louder than words. hit then quit
December 4, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
MALLET

actions speak louder than words. hit then quit
why should i quit??
December 4, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
dvzr0

why should i quit??
dodging your attempts to hang out and then saying stuff like she ruins things with boys and may not be able to talk to you properly sends up red flags in my brain, b. idk if those are the exact words she used, but it really doesn't take a lot to make someone a part of your life, whether its for a romantic relationship or a friendship. as i've gotten older i've come to realize that the most important thing you can give to someone else is your time. so if she ain't willin to step away from her computer to talk to you face to face n hang out, then that shows you how much she really values you, as a friend or otherwise. i think you can do better
December 4, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

she is trying to play you and keep you in the friend zone, find a new on bruh bruh.

:)

December 4, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
backlikethat

dont u listen to me fam? i only like white girls and will marry one
smh that cali lifestyle might now make it
December 4, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
MALLET

dodging your attempts to hang out and then saying stuff like she ruins things with boys and may not be able to talk to you properly sends up red flags in my brain, b. idk if those are the exact words she used, but it really doesn't take a lot to make someone a part of your life, whether its for a romantic relationship or a friendship. as i've gotten older i've come to realize that the most important thing you can give to someone else is your time. so if she ain't willin to step away from her computer to talk to you face to face n hang out, then that shows you how much she really values you, as a friend or otherwise. i think you can do better
i get what you mean.. =/ it kinda sucks but i guess i dont wanna keep on if nothing is going to change. thanks bud
December 4, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Jollibee.

smh that cali lifestyle might now make it
Lol don't you like any other asians besides ur own race?
December 4, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
backlikethat

Lol don't you like any other asians besides ur own race?
lol na i dig all girls but when it comes to serious dating, it has to be my own race.

much easier. cant do it with other races due to the clash of culture.

one thing i hate are white washed asians. 
December 4, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
E Styles

Love me some white washed Asians

Please login first to reply.