The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

June 10, 2012 @ 12:41:10 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
you're going to make a huge mistake

not even. rejection is better than not trying at all fuck boy.

What's the worst that can happen doe

exactly smokeyface
June 10, 2012 @ 16:10:14 PM
I need your guys opinion. She says " fuck you and leave me alone " so i do. She also has my facebook password, nothing to hide( all about that trust) so she knew i was here waiting for Yezys with the homies talking about it in messages and shit. Nike fucking up and i slept at like 3 AM, i wake up and she tells me " i waited for you all night, i wanted attention. You were to busy with these damn shoes you forgot about your girlfriend" Hold up ! She tells me to go away, which i do, and then she expects me to chase after her once she's cursed my shit out ? She knew i was doing this, no one told her to wait. Am i wrong or right for listening to her ? I did what she said.
June 10, 2012 @ 16:12:58 PM
Girls do stuff like that all the time, the term is a shit test and it's really fucking annoying. Now i would have done the exact same as you, just tell her something like "i do want to give you attention, but i also want a girlfriend that is open about her feelings and doesen't talk to me like you did" flip the script.
June 10, 2012 @ 16:17:19 PM
I know she's pulled this so many times and i've always gone to her you know, give her all the attention she wants. And when i don't do it for a day, it's like im a mass murderer to her. Shits fucked up
June 10, 2012 @ 18:35:41 PM
She gets easily irritated. Maybe she was you to fuck her.
June 10, 2012 @ 22:48:16 PM
I need your guys opinion. She says " fuck you and leave me alone " so i do. She also has my facebook password, nothing to hide( all about that trust) so she knew i was here waiting for Yezys with the homies talking about it in messages and shit. Nike fucking up and i slept at like 3 AM, i wake up and she tells me " i waited for you all night, i wanted attention. You were to busy with these damn shoes you forgot about your girlfriend" Hold up ! She tells me to go away, which i do, and then she expects me to chase after her once she's cursed my shit out ? She knew i was doing this, no one told her to wait. Am i wrong or right for listening to her ? I did what she said.

Yooo i use to go through this shit in the past my dude. The best thing to try to start doing is let her come to you if she is in the wrong let her be the one to rectify it. Don't always be the one to right "her" wrong. Don't make her think your a push over.

:)

June 10, 2012 @ 23:53:59 PM
So its been around 2 weeks since my relationship ended, it didnt end on bad terms. the past week or so everytime i try to talk to her she seems to get irritated and she tells me that we shouldnt talk to each other so from then on i havent talked to her. We have class together and finals are next week so the last time ill see her in person is then. Should i try to befriend her? I know shes chill with being friends with her ex's n shit but im confused as to why she gets mad everytime i try to talk to her. Help me out here fam should i ask to be friends or just let it go.
June 10, 2012 @ 23:55:48 PM
never be friends with an ex but that's just me

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 10, 2012 @ 23:56:50 PM
^^^
who ended it?

June 11, 2012 @ 00:00:59 AM
^^^
who ended it?

I did but i regretted it and wanted to get back but she didnt want to
June 11, 2012 @ 00:08:14 AM
My advice is to go No contact for at least 3 weeks. Let her see if she wants to give you a second chance. In those 3 weeks it will allow her mind to contemplate on the fact of y'all maybe getting back together. if she doesn't hit you up within 3 weeks i say move on because she doesn't want you anymore. But if she hits you up before the 3weeks are up just make it causal talk and just see where her mind is at and take it from there.

June 11, 2012 @ 04:49:17 AM
Alright, so I talked her.
She pretty much said theres no chance of us getting together, and she no longer has feelings for me anymore.
No happy ending.
Sorry to disappoint.
June 11, 2012 @ 05:35:40 AM
rejection>>>regret

stay up

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 11, 2012 @ 05:39:12 AM
rejection>>>regret

stay up

nice tumblr quote faggot
June 11, 2012 @ 05:39:33 AM
dis thread rite here be the official simp nigga thread 2.0 smfh
June 11, 2012 @ 05:44:42 AM
rejection>>>regret

stay up

nice tumblr quote faggot

what are you talkin about?

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 11, 2012 @ 05:45:23 AM
its all about confidence, don't be scared for rejeciton and just talk to as many bitches as possible.

Be about it

June 11, 2012 @ 09:42:04 AM

lol shut ur simpin dumb ass up

She pretty much said theres no chance of us getting together, and she no longer has feelings for me anymore.
No happy ending.
Sorry to disappoint.

lol just proved my point

inb4rejectionbetterthannottrying
June 11, 2012 @ 11:12:49 AM

lol shut ur simpin dumb ass up

No happy ending.
Sorry to disappoint.

lol just proved my point

inb4rejectionbetterthannottrying

youre a dumb mother fucker. I bet youre the simp in the club whos like "nah shes going to say no anyway so I might as well not talk to her." Its cool. I see you lack confidence.
June 11, 2012 @ 20:43:58 PM
Broke up with my "girlfriend",feels good man,she'll realize how good I treated her eventually.In the meantime I'm focused on making myself a better person,and looking forward to having fun with my brothers at the end of this month. Hopefully I can keep my mind off of this.
June 11, 2012 @ 22:13:14 PM

Inactive User

Broke up with my "girlfriend",feels good man,she'll realize how good I treated her eventually.In the meantime I'm focused on making myself a better person,and looking forward to having fun with my brothers at the end of this month. Hopefully I can keep my mind off of this.

its going to be a tough battle, don't do it for revenge or to prove a point. do it because you are no longer happy.. If you were happy with her, stay with her and show her how happy you are.
June 11, 2012 @ 22:36:55 PM

its going to be a tough battle, don't do it for revenge or to prove a point. do it because you are no longer happy.. If you were happy with her, stay with her and show her how happy you are.

Not going to happen,she made her decision and never really put in as much effort into this relationship as I did,I was a fool and fell for her,while she lead me on.I loved this girl and treated her right,she didnt appreciate that so fuck her.
June 11, 2012 @ 23:09:37 PM
update:
damn this sunday is gonna be my bday and i copped this gift for the chick cause her bday is next week. mad niggas gon come through, iono if i should give it to her on sunday or wait until later on in the week.

edit: i don't know if ima see her after sunday.

so today i gave her the gift she liked it. my friends and i including her was chilling the whole day and i ain't have the guts to say that i like her. so the whole time she was just like mad normal and whatever with it. we chillin' again friday or this weekend at the beach with other friends. should i just tell her then? too be honest i don't even know how i been out the game for too long.

so i've chilled with this chick like 4 times in total. she didnt seem like she was interested on sunday but maybe cause i didnt make a move? i don't know if i should tell her i like her this thursday because we chillin' again with homies. is it too soon?

alright so i've been talking about this chick for probably a week or 2 on hb.
Weird shit happened last night.
Her and a group of friends of ours decided to get hella wavy.
We both ended up hella drunk and shit i had my hand around her waist towards the end of the night when we were about to sleep.
Her sister ended up knocking out right away when she got into the bedroom (they share rooms).
We ended up cuddling on the sofa for awhile and eventually moved into the bedroom and knocked out together.
No i didnt get to smash (laugh all ya'll want).
So today we chilled for a lil bit and she told her sister what happened when she knocked out.
She didn't mentioned that we were cuddling, and pretty much just ignored what happened last night.
So i'm thinking is this the type of shit when you get drunk= using me as a cuddle buddy/nearing the friendzone?
Also my dumbass asked her to chill one on one while we were both drunk af.
thoughts and/or suggestions?
June 11, 2012 @ 23:12:44 PM
^ if she starts friendzoning you, start hitting on her sister or friends. make her jealous. honestly I'd say get drunk af with her but like go back to your place.
June 11, 2012 @ 23:29:47 PM
my relationship is perfect...any time there is a problem, i stomp that shit out without hurting feelings and she's back in love with me same day
best advice i can give to anyone is: when you fuck up, look at things from her point of view...really do...even if you're not technically wrong...girls don't care about wrong, they care about happy, and if they can't trust you, or if you're being an asshole, they're not happy

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

June 12, 2012 @ 00:33:34 AM

Inactive User

my relationship is perfect...any time there is a problem, i stomp that shit out without hurting feelings and she's back in love with me same day
best advice i can give to anyone is: when you fuck up, look at things from her point of view...really do...even if you're not technically wrong...girls don't care about wrong, they care about happy, and if they can't trust you, or if you're being an asshole, they're not happy

you on your simp shit bro. That just shows your too passive. You need to stand on your own bro. Arguing is healthy for the relationship.
June 12, 2012 @ 00:35:59 AM

Inactive User

so today i gave her the gift she liked it. my friends and i including her was chilling the whole day and i ain't have the guts to say that i like her. so the whole time she was just like mad normal and whatever with it. we chillin' again friday or this weekend at the beach with other friends. should i just tell her then? too be honest i don't even know how i been out the game for too long.

so i've chilled with this chick like 4 times in total. she didnt seem like she was interested on sunday but maybe cause i didnt make a move? i don't know if i should tell her i like her this thursday because we chillin' again with homies. is it too soon?

We both ended up hella drunk and shit i had my hand around her waist towards the end of the night when we were about to sleep.
Her sister ended up knocking out right away when she got into the bedroom (they share rooms).
We ended up cuddling on the sofa for awhile and eventually moved into the bedroom and knocked out together.
So today we chilled for a lil bit and she told her sister what happened when she knocked out.
She didn't mentioned that we were cuddling, and pretty much just ignored what happened last night.
So i'm thinking is this the type of shit when you get drunk= using me as a cuddle buddy/nearing the friendzone?

try making a move when youre drunk. blushing
June 12, 2012 @ 03:21:24 AM
whats a good subject to talk about when the conversation is off

real question doe
June 12, 2012 @ 03:41:54 AM
1.Ask about her goals and ambitions.
2.Act like you're interested.
3.????
4.Profit.
June 12, 2012 @ 18:09:07 PM

try making a move when youre drunk. blushing

maybe i should of i tried to ask her out on a date via text she friendzoned me.
what a depressing time for me.
Please login first to reply.
x