The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

June 09, 2012 @ 05:54:15 AM
How do you guys not be so clingy? I seem to gravitate around my phone all day waiting for my girlfriend to text me.
June 09, 2012 @ 05:56:33 AM
How do you guys not be so clingy? I seem to gravitate around my phone all day waiting for my girlfriend to text me.

Its alright to be clingy sometimes, dude have needs too. But just go do other shit and occupy yourself. its alot easier and way more fun than to just wait for her.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 09, 2012 @ 06:05:31 AM
k soooo, I'm seeing this girl who is two years older than me for like 3 weeks and I like her and she seems to really like me and in about a month im going on a grad trip (s-trip if you've heard about it) so basically im going to a resort in the north dominican, all inclusive, going to be drunk a lot. its going to be kids from my school and schools from all over canada. her sister (who is dating my best friend, thats how i met her...lol) is going on this grad trip too, even though she goes to a different school. now the girl i've been seeing keeps on telling me that we aren't dating so I shouldn't like be afraid to go hook up with chick, she doesn't want to "hold me back from having fun" while im there. I really like this girl so I don't want to fuck things up but then again, this is going to be like a once in a life time kind of trip and idk, I'm going to be drunk so anything could happen. so basically, should I hook up with girls there and just like try and not let her sister notice or just play it safe.
June 09, 2012 @ 06:26:17 AM
^^its prob a test to see if you are serious about her. these hoes always testin. but i say ball out. its not like her sister is gunna see you with the potential girls right??

i seem to be the opposite. my gf hates that. i care about her, but i dont text/call anyone (i hate talkin on the phone) just about call my mum twice a month.

my situation:
about a week ago i made a "home vid" for the 2nd time, and texted my girl. (the first one i made, i texted her and she text me back and watched it instantly.) so she doesnt text me back and i kinda figured cuz it was 4am wen i sent it. two days pass and she calls me, but i missed it and call her right back. turns out she was really ill and her medicine had her knocked out for most of the time.

heres the prob. she asks me why i didnt call or text (this stuf pisses me off) and i say i did text her, and she didnt text back. she says yeah she saw that and then doesnt even address it.SO WHY THE FUCK R YOU HAVIN A GO AT ME FOR NOT TEXTIN YOU? i told her i missed her/ get well all that. then ended the convo. mind you she still hasnt said anything about my text.

another 3 days goes by and we havent had contact since the call. she texts me "hello?". turns out im in the wrong for not texting/callin her to find out how she is. (tbh i was still waiting a response from my initial text about the video.) but i told her i just didnt feel like talkin to anyone (which was also true cuz im what people would call an introvert) . she equates that and me not checkin up on her for 3 days to me not caring about her, i say "when did i say that, i just dont feel like talkin to anyone and you didnt even reply to my text". she says "i called you (even tho she mentioned nothing about my text, except the fact that she saw it) and fine you dont wanna talk to anyone, ill respect that"

its been a day since then and her last text was our last contact. ide feel like talkin to this girl, cuz its always petty arguments like this. NEED ADVICE. WHAT TO DO?? tbh idont think ill contact her at all now. im too hard headed. fuck it.

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 09, 2012 @ 10:00:44 AM
I got back with my ex lol. Ima go head and cameron face myself before you niggas have the chance. NEVER underestimate that first love advantage. Justincredible I see you nigga.

June 09, 2012 @ 14:25:53 PM
i've read and noticed that someone of you guys can't decide between the girl you love and the girl you like. End up cheating and all of that, never leave the girl you love for the one you like. You've been with the other for long & im sure you just met this girl, so why hurt her ? well im no one to tell you what to do. Its always what makes you happy
June 09, 2012 @ 16:16:11 PM
lmao. Good shit nigga. I still have yet to talk to her... What did you tell her? Was she all for it? Or did she need coaxing
June 09, 2012 @ 16:22:40 PM
Luke just break the fuck up with her, you obviously don't feel a thing for her or you are too immature to have a relationship. I honestly laughed when reading your post. Being so worked up that she didn't respond to your video that you don't even bother contacting her when she is sick lmao.
June 09, 2012 @ 16:57:25 PM
i appreciate ur feedback pantic, but im not worked up that she didnt reply, its more that she got mad at me, for not contacting her, even tho she has a text on her phone she hasnt replied to. ur prob right about me bein immature, so ill prob jus break it off.

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 09, 2012 @ 17:00:24 PM
I got back with my ex lol. Ima go head and cameron face myself before you niggas have the chance. NEVER underestimate that first love advantage. Justincredible I see you nigga.

lol aint no shame in that tbh, keep that beezy close.
i haven't talked to my ex in weeks still trying to get her to be my "friend" lol.
June 09, 2012 @ 17:04:05 PM
i appreciate ur feedback pantic, but im not worked up that she didnt reply, its more that she got mad at me, for not contacting her, even tho she has a text on her phone she hasnt replied to. ur prob right about me bein immature, so ill prob jus break it off.

Bruh. Think about it first. Don't just end it cause some nigga on HB told you to.
Cause then you're gonna end up like me asking how I can get her back. LOL
June 09, 2012 @ 17:17:49 PM

Bruh. Think about it first. Don't just end it cause some nigga on HB told you to.
Cause then you're gonna end up like me asking how I can get her back. LOL

i kno. i just dont know if i can even take this. she always tells me how much i dont care, when shes all i really care about. neither of us have any close friends( just the hi and bye type) just each other. so i really take offense when all she tells me is ur not puttin effort, or u dont care, or do you even love me.

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 09, 2012 @ 17:31:02 PM
as a man you really need to put petty matters such as her not replying to a certain message aside.
It's really important for girls that you show you care, and instead of taking offense then just try and show her better. Even if you do think you show how much you care, it might not look like that to her, and one of the most important things in a relationship is to know you are 2 different people and you can't always view things the same way but you can put an effort into doing what she want's sometimes even if it's not how you think it should be, that's how you really show her you care.
Honestly if you put all the BS from the last couple of days aside, hit her up today and check up on how she is doing and that you do want to talk to her, don't you think it will make the both of you feel much better than right now?
June 09, 2012 @ 17:40:35 PM
yeah i hit her up after you first replied, and told her how i felt about the situation and for her to think i dont care is crazy cuz shes all i care about. again thanks for the swift responses guys

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 09, 2012 @ 17:46:08 PM
Hope everything works out Luka.
June 09, 2012 @ 18:15:16 PM
So ugh.
I was going to talk to her, but I had a deep conversation about this shit with my mom, lol.
Basically like yea, last time we talked, I could tell that she had feelings for me, but if she isn't making an effort to even contact me, then what's the point in even trying anymore.
She's with that other nigga. She replaced me. Bottom line is, she's HAPPY.
She's not gonna want to come back to me when I hurt her by neglecting her.
Right now, I'm just going to move on.
Sure I can keep trying, but my words I feel are going to fall on deaf ears.
The last time we talked, I made it clear that I still had feelings for her and she did for me. But as of now, those feelings she has for me are in the back of her mind.
What if she comes back? Great.
If she doesn't? I know she wasn't the one for me.
Thanks for everything fam. But I'mma just take the L and move on.
Anyways, on some simp shit.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.
June 09, 2012 @ 19:43:50 PM
^ k dude
June 09, 2012 @ 20:55:53 PM

Inactive User

So ugh.
I was going to talk to her, but I had a deep conversation about this shit with my mom, lol.
Basically like yea, last time we talked, I could tell that she had feelings for me, but if she isn't making an effort to even contact me, then what's the point in even trying anymore.
The last time we talked, I made it clear that I still had feelings for her and she did for me. But as of now, those feelings she has for me are in the back of her mind.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.

being HUMBLE is the best weapon against break-ups, remember the best and keep in mind the worst, You learn to be a much better person thanks to the experiences you faced with her. Now that time has elapsed you, yourself know your girl to a certain degree, if you believe what you say will happen, let her go and move on. All that says is, today isn't your day but tomorrow will surely be one step closer to another beautiful girl. She WILL come back specially if she starts noticing you doing your own thing without her in-mind, bruh, its human nature to want something we can't have. Its one of the 7 sins of death and its everything society wants us to be. Envious.
June 09, 2012 @ 21:02:12 PM

Inactive User

k soooo, I'm seeing this girl who is two years older than me for like 3 weeks and I like her and she seems to really like me and in about a month im going on a grad trip (s-trip if you've heard about it) so basically im going to a resort in the north dominican, all inclusive, going to be drunk a lot. its going to be kids from my school and schools from all over canada. her sister (who is dating my best friend, thats how i met her...lol) is going on this grad trip too, even though she goes to a different school. now the girl i've been seeing keeps on telling me that we aren't dating so I shouldn't like be afraid to go hook up with chick, she doesn't want to "hold me back from having fun" while im there. I really like this girl so I don't want to fuck things up but then again, this is going to be like a once in a life time kind of trip and idk, I'm going to be drunk so anything could happen. so basically, should I hook up with girls there and just like try and not let her sister notice or just play it safe.

well, shes testing you bro... do what you want, just don't be too wild a girl wants a man not a party animal, plus, shes two years older than you. Shes going to see the inner child isn't going to want to be with you. Partying is okay and being completely hammered is not. Get drunk enough to walk, not to crawl. Your worst enemy in this case is 1. rumors 2. pictures. When you get back home just be like, "I had fun, but i kept thinking about you...made me wish you were there with me blah blah blah"
June 09, 2012 @ 21:13:35 PM
^^yup
June 09, 2012 @ 21:41:31 PM
@WOA. Thanks for taking the time to respond my situation.
IF anything happens between us, I'll mos def update.
June 09, 2012 @ 22:16:05 PM
Honestly, if she comes back it will be because things didn't work out with the new guy and not because she misses you. Is that something you really want to happen? She already got confident enough that you two are done that she started seeing someone else, she took the chance well knowing that it might cause you to never want her back.
You really should focus on self improvement and try to pick up other chicks, instead of focusing on what if she comes back.
June 10, 2012 @ 00:33:54 AM
lmao. Good shit nigga. I still have yet to talk to her... What did you tell her? Was she all for it? Or did she need coaxing

nah we had a long ass history of fighting and me trying to get her back until I gave her an ultimatum. She said no so I said im walking away. maybe a week later she called me wanting to work it out. I was happy as fuck. But in your case def talk about all the good times from the past and if shes feeling it start talking about giving things one last try to build something real. Thats what I did when we broke up my first year.
June 10, 2012 @ 00:40:33 AM
So ugh.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.

no. Say what you gotta say to her regardless of whos in the picture. Fuck that new dude. If she honestly loved you then all shes doing is trying to forget you with this guy. Say whatevers on your mind. No bullshit trying to be friends just tell her you love her and want to be with her. She might say yes, and theres a good chance shell say no. Dont be that fuck nigga who didnt try and then keeps regretting it. Make sure you did all you can do if you think shes worth it. disregard my last post.
June 10, 2012 @ 01:31:44 AM
Met a rich girl, hooked up not expecting anything to come out of it. She gets a hold of my number, saw her again two weeks after the first time. Felt her getting really attached but I didn't tell her to slow down. Now, we've only seen each other three times and she's introduced me to her mom and told her relatives (in South Africa) about me. I want to reap the benefits of dating her and I do sort of like her but I can sense that she's the crazy bitch type. Keep in mind I'm 16 and not looking for any type of serious shit

Yes

June 10, 2012 @ 02:41:16 AM
So ugh.
Everything will be okay
In the end.
If it''s not okay,
It's not the end.

no. Say what you gotta say to her regardless of whos in the picture. Fuck that new dude. If she honestly loved you then all shes doing is trying to forget you with this guy. Say whatevers on your mind. No bullshit trying to be friends just tell her you love her and want to be with her. She might say yes, and theres a good chance shell say no. Dont be that fuck nigga who didnt try and then keeps regretting it. Make sure you did all you can do if you think shes worth it. disregard my last post.

Lmao. AG you ma nigga.
I'm gonna give it one last try.
You inspired me right now.
I'd rather get rejected than wonder what if..
Much love dude.
June 10, 2012 @ 02:48:44 AM
you're going to make a huge mistake
June 10, 2012 @ 02:53:26 AM
What's the worst that can happen doe
June 10, 2012 @ 06:36:02 AM
her new boi shoots you
June 10, 2012 @ 10:06:12 AM

Inactive User

Met a rich girl, hooked up not expecting anything to come out of it. She gets a hold of my number, saw her again two weeks after the first time. Felt her getting really attached but I didn't tell her to slow down. Now, we've only seen each other three times and she's introduced me to her mom and told her relatives (in South Africa) about me. I want to reap the benefits of dating her and I do sort of like her but I can sense that she's the crazy bitch type. Keep in mind I'm 16 and not looking for any type of serious shit

brotha, young love is your key to find what you want in the future. Make it serious if your heart permits it, don't give her less than what she deserves, im sounding like simp shit but im serious. You seem like you never really been around the block with relationships. Just advice youngin, If you do decide to go through with the relationship you'll realize how you are in relationships and what type of shit you are into, if its going down the hill after you try it out, squash it. However, tell her to slow the fuck down though...Shes getting too ahead of herself, bitches emotions are never solid, its like wet cement you cant just walk on it gotta let it dry first then build more on top to get on higher ground.
Please login first to reply.
x