FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 10, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
E Styles

Lol what? Tell her to quit that shit. You ain't changing her nigga if the word bothers you she needa respect that & cut that shit out
November 11, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
$$$$$

Aight so ima need some real advice on this.

So the other day I went out with a group of friend for this girls Bday. I been had fucked the Bday girl on some I have zero feelings for you, but I need to get my dick wet type shit. After the Bday celebration we go back to this other girl's place. I'm the only one really drunk cause I had 1.5 sake bottles to myself nah mean. The girl has these twins as roommates. I been had a crush on these twins since i saw them do this fashion show at my school. So so fine. So i ask them if they wanna go get some more dranks cause no one else bout that life. They say Hell Yea, Hell Yea at the same time, swear on errthang. Anyways we come back and start to drank and a few other people join in and play Kings. Its like 2am and people have class tomorrow so everyone leaves or goes to their room. Except me and the twins and one asks if i wanna come to their room. We go and start talking about whatever. I really like her...and her sister. One twin goes to sleep cause she has a meeting tomorrow so I get the other sisters number before i jet. She tells me I'm really cool and we should hang out again...

Part 2:
We hung out again yesterday. We start watching Breaking Bad cause I told her whats gucci. She made chips and dip fo a nigga. We start getting real close...then her twin walks in. BUM BUM BUM. She jumps on the bed and gets super close to us. We all start talking and watching the show. Like they're totally different, but the same, and i think I'm in love with both already. We watch until episode 5 and its like 1am. We start chattin then playing the card game speed. Like both are heavily flirting with me and I dont know what to do. I can't get really any alone time with either to make a major move either. It gets to like 3am. I hug and kiss them on the cheek and leave. The one who has my number texts me saying good night I had a lot of fun and time flies when im with you blah blah blah. I fantasize about threesomes with them then fall asleep.

So like....i don't even know where Im at or what to do. Anybody got advice or experience with twins.
November 11, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Jollibee.

Aight so ima need some real advice on this.

So the other day I went out with a group of friend for this girls Bday. I been had fucked the Bday girl on some I have zero feelings for you, but I need to get my dick wet type shit. After the Bday celebration we go back to this other girl's place. I'm the only one really drunk cause I had 1.5 sake bottles to myself nah mean. The girl has these twins as roommates. I been had a crush on these twins since i saw them do this fashion show at my school. So so fine. So i ask them if they wanna go get some more dranks cause no one else bout that life. They say Hell Yea, Hell Yea at the same time, swear on errthang. Anyways we come back and start to drank and a few other people join in and play Kings. Its like 2am and people have class tomorrow so everyone leaves or goes to their room. Except me and the twins and one asks if i wanna come to their room. We go and start talking about whatever. I really like her...and her sister. One twin goes to sleep cause she has a meeting tomorrow so I get the other sisters number before i jet. She tells me I'm really cool and we should hang out again...

Part 2:
We hung out again yesterday. We start watching Breaking Bad cause I told her whats gucci. She made chips and dip fo a nigga. We start getting real close...then her twin walks in. BUM BUM BUM. She jumps on the bed and gets super close to us. We all start talking and watching the show. Like they're totally different, but the same, and i think I'm in love with both already. We watch until episode 5 and its like 1am. We start chattin then playing the card game speed. Like both are heavily flirting with me and I dont know what to do. I can't get really any alone time with either to make a major move either. It gets to like 3am. I hug and kiss them on the cheek and leave. The one who has my number texts me saying good night I had a lot of fun and time flies when im with you blah blah blah. I fantasize about threesomes with them then fall asleep.

So like....i don't even know where Im at or what to do. Anybody got advice or experience with twins.

you aint gettin shit if you can't even get wit yo ugly ass so called milf spanish teacher.

also
November 11, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
$$$$$

Cause trying to get a grown married Spanish professor is the same as trying to get a college girl...
Nigga do you have a life at all? I swear you're on this site 24/7 posting some dumb bullshit no one laughs or cares about.
November 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
RiFF RaFF

yo guys i'm hella lost right now.

one of my friend has been trying to get at this chick for like 2 years and is in the brother zone (worst than friends) and he still has feelings for her but she doesn't. i'm hella attracted to her and i believe she is back, problem is since my friend is obsessed with her idk if i should make a move or not. what should i do?

Be about it

November 11, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ dont smash, thats your boi, thats a bitch. If you smash your a fucked up friend bruh.

:)

November 11, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
GaterWun

one of my friend has been trying to get at this chick for like 2 years and is in the brother zone (worst than friends) and he still has feelings for her but she doesn't. i'm hella attracted to her and i believe she is back, problem is since my friend is obsessed with her idk if i should make a move or not. what should i do?

Kinda been there bro,
went to my boys kickback & went with my boy to pick up this girl he had feelings for

Long story short, we we're vibing ended up messing around.
My boy walked in on us making out on his bed...things never really been the same since.

He's still my boy! Been my boy for basically my whole life.
But after that day i've felt nothing but guilt since..and i'm ashamed to call him my boy, because that wasn't a move a good friend would do.

Yeah I'll admit I had fun fooling around with her...but something i've come to realize is that nothings more important than true friendships.

If he's a good friend of yours, don't do him like that. I know it's hard but put yourself in his shoes. Trust, no girl is worth ending a friendship..

#HansumBoys

November 12, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
RiFF RaFF

Kinda been there bro,
went to my boys kickback & went with my boy to pick up this girl he had feelings for

Long story short, we we're vibing ended up messing around.
My boy walked in on us making out on his bed...things never really been the same since.

He's still my boy! Been my boy for basically my whole life.
But after that day i've felt nothing but guilt since..and i'm ashamed to call him my boy, because that wasn't a move a good friend would do.

Yeah I'll admit I had fun fooling around with her...but something i've come to realize is that nothings more important than true friendships.

If he's a good friend of yours, don't do him like that. I know it's hard but put yourself in his shoes. Trust, no girl is worth ending a friendship..

the update is he doesn't like her that much anymore. so i might make a move, we'll see.

Be about it

November 12, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
E Styles

Ain't no bigger bitch move than knowingly risking a friendship with a bro over some pussy. Some pussy nigga. Think about how insignificant some ass really is in the grand scheme of things.
November 12, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

he must be new to fucking, he doesn't understand the irrelevance of pussy.
@satten be smart about this, even though he says he doesn't like her that much anymore, more than likely he still does and will be tight that you even tried to fuck a bitch he once wanted, and had.

November 12, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
halfbaked

Ain't no bigger bitch move than knowingly risking a friendship with a bro over some pussy. Some pussy nigga. Think about how insignificant some ass really is in the grand scheme of things.

I seen plenty niggas fall for that. Puttin the pussy on a pedestal and shit. Smh. Niggas is gullible. Hoes stay untrustable.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

November 12, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
RiFF RaFF

i won't pursue then

Be about it

November 14, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
peter1234930

lol i think of your words about me bein to much of a bitch all the time lmao . its tough tho

Fuck sake... Now I semi feel bad for your beta ass son. OK let me give you a real answer... You're so far in the friendzone she's gonna be taking you dress shopping next. This really is a no-brainer, she's married, she's six years older than you and she's Indian man, those Indian broads rarely give it up. Also, it sounds like she's using you for help with homework so you might wanna put her in line on that one too.

Whenever my girlfriend says "meh", that shit always irritates me. Makes me feel so irrelevant and uninteresting. I want to tell her that it irks me, but at the same time I don't want to change her and hurt her feelings.

Lmao... Fucking hell... Man up you bitch. Put her in her place, have some confidence SMH you're the type of dude that bitches cheat on with real men.

Agreed. Don't be pushover nice all day err day
November 16, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
ThatGuyBars

Arite so i've been tryna talk to this girl and i dont know if she interested. We only have 1 class together. Sometimes after class i'd try to talk to her but she always off to her next class. Next thing in the hallway, she comes up and punches my arm and i only known her for a week. Its only been like 3 weeks but I wanna talk to her before she's gone.
How would I do that?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 16, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^ get her number text for 2 days then tell her your interested in her and wanna pursue something with her. its key you don't get put in the friend zone while texting her, tell her she looks good and sneak tell her you want her. also like the homies told me just catch her and make small talk to get her number, have confidence bruh.
hope all ends well.

November 16, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
ThatGuyBars

^^^ Can always count on HB

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 17, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

well shit, shes punching your arm and shit, she obv knows you exist. now go make yourself a prize to her. GO'N! GIT!

jonjakob.blogspot.com

November 17, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
teows

Alright imma make this quick. I have a girl that I think is hot. Don't have any classes with her but I have a locker near hers. We cross paths often as well. The thing is, I can't talk to girls for SHIT. I'm a fucking herb when it comes to this type of shit. I don't want to fuck this up by being an awkward faggot. Got any tips fam?

Help a nigga out gawds.
November 17, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ you just gotta suck it up and talk to her bruh, thats all you can really do, don't let the chance pass because you were afraid to talk to her, itll fuck you up have you wondering what could have been.
Just say hey, you look familiar didnt i see you _______ and start from there and ask her if you can get her number.

November 17, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
.kciN

Alright imma make this quick. I have a girl that I think is hot. Don't have any classes with her but I have a locker near hers. We cross paths often as well. The thing is, I can't talk to girls for SHIT. I'm a fucking herb when it comes to this type of shit. I don't want to fuck this up by being an awkward faggot. Got any tips fam?

Help a nigga out gawds.

^^ you just gotta suck it up and talk to her bruh, thats all you can really do, don't let the chance pass because you were afraid to talk to her, itll fuck you up have you wondering what could have been.
Just say hey, you look familiar didnt i see you _______ and start from there and ask her if you can get her number.

^Truuf
Try sussing out a common interest and go from there... It could be the smallest thing but you gotta start somewhere and I'm assuming as you've never talked to her before, the key thing here is establishing retort and coming across as friendly and approachable as opposed to awkward and creepy.
November 17, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
millertime04

^^
plus rejection builds character .

win win
November 17, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
millertime04

Arite so i've been tryna talk to this girl and i dont know if she interested. We only have 1 class together. Sometimes after class i'd try to talk to her but she always off to her next class. Next thing in the hallway, she comes up and punches my arm and i only known her for a week. Its only been like 3 weeks but I wanna talk to her before she's gone.
How would I do that?

talk to her before she's gone.
November 17, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
teows

Well that's the thing. I'm pretty sure I can approach a girl. She's like 100000x into me anyways so I'm pretty cool with that it's just I don't know how to start a conversation. Like what do I talk about?
November 17, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Well that's the thing. I'm pretty sure I can approach a girl. She's like 100000x into me anyways so I'm pretty cool with that it's just I don't know how to start a conversation. Like what do I talk about?

start with anything funny. SERIOUSLY

Just be yourself. I cant really put it out more then just talk about anything, if she is really into u she will laugh at ANYTHING. Whatever u do make sure u dont give her too much compliments and make sure U dont get friendzoned or hangout with her too much. Stay mysterious but at the same time make sure you r noticed @fuckdante
November 17, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
Jollibee.

hey guys so theres this chick who is new at work her name is krista brunnette short lovely smile glasses and a nice ass cool she is pretty damn cute to me. when we do see each other and smile and the times i do see her when we're working i say whatsup but anyways i kinda like her even if i dont even know her. i havent felt so butterflies in my stomach from a girls presence like that in a minute no simpin!! but how do i break the ice, havent seen her at work lately, im tryin to step the game up with other girls naw mean? i was here last time talking about my ex, im tryin to work with other girls jafeel? any advice would be dope!

just dont over think about it and just act casual towards breaking the ice with her
November 18, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
ThatGuyBars

well shit, shes punching your arm and shit, she obv knows you exist. now go make yourself a prize to her. GO'N! GIT!

Yeah but like @fuckdante I can't talk to girls i like for nothing. Around other girls im fine, but when im around that 1 girl i freeze up like i have stage fright.

Shit but it won't stop me

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 18, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
backlikethat

i think im just gonna go to Korea and marry a fine Korean girl there.
im tired of these white washed koreans here. the american "culture" in terms of dating
and how loose people define cheating is annoying.

plus, dat 50% divorce rate...

November 18, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Jollibee.

i think im just gonna go to Korea and marry a fine Korean girl there.
im tired of these white washed koreans here. the american "culture" in terms of dating
and how loose people define cheating is annoying.

plus, dat 50% divorce rate...

ur asian?
ya go to to korea and marry a korean wife and end up having kids like these
November 30, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
unemployed

this girl talkin to me on facebook i dont know who she is and idk what to tell her, but she got dat ass

help a nigga
November 30, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
.kciN

^ ask her if she wants the D. in all honesty though, if you can't keep a convo flowing with her even though you don't know her go hop off a bridge.

Lmao word... Especially if this convo is taking place on fb

Please login first to reply.