The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

Nov 12, 2012 @ 18:25
i won't pursue then

Be about it

Nov 14, 2012 @ 07:50
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol i think of your words about me bein to much of a bitch all the time lmao . its tough tho

Fuck sake... Now I semi feel bad for your beta ass son. OK let me give you a real answer... You're so far in the friendzone she's gonna be taking you dress shopping next. This really is a no-brainer, she's married, she's six years older than you and she's Indian man, those Indian broads rarely give it up. Also, it sounds like she's using you for help with homework so you might wanna put her in line on that one too.

Whenever my girlfriend says "meh", that shit always irritates me. Makes me feel so irrelevant and uninteresting. I want to tell her that it irks me, but at the same time I don't want to change her and hurt her feelings.

Lmao... Fucking hell... Man up you bitch. Put her in her place, have some confidence SMH you're the type of dude that bitches cheat on with real men.

Agreed. Don't be pushover nice all day err day
Nov 16, 2012 @ 19:14
Arite so i've been tryna talk to this girl and i dont know if she interested. We only have 1 class together. Sometimes after class i'd try to talk to her but she always off to her next class. Next thing in the hallway, she comes up and punches my arm and i only known her for a week. Its only been like 3 weeks but I wanna talk to her before she's gone.
How would I do that?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 16, 2012 @ 20:13
^^^ get her number text for 2 days then tell her your interested in her and wanna pursue something with her. its key you don't get put in the friend zone while texting her, tell her she looks good and sneak tell her you want her. also like the homies told me just catch her and make small talk to get her number, have confidence bruh.
hope all ends well.

:)

Nov 16, 2012 @ 21:55
^^^ Can always count on HB

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 17, 2012 @ 01:58
well shit, shes punching your arm and shit, she obv knows you exist. now go make yourself a prize to her. GO'N! GIT!

jonjakob.blogspot.com

Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:04
Alright imma make this quick. I have a girl that I think is hot. Don't have any classes with her but I have a locker near hers. We cross paths often as well. The thing is, I can't talk to girls for SHIT. I'm a fucking herb when it comes to this type of shit. I don't want to fuck this up by being an awkward faggot. Got any tips fam?

Help a nigga out gawds.
Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:07
^^ you just gotta suck it up and talk to her bruh, thats all you can really do, don't let the chance pass because you were afraid to talk to her, itll fuck you up have you wondering what could have been.
Just say hey, you look familiar didnt i see you _______ and start from there and ask her if you can get her number.

Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:30
Alright imma make this quick. I have a girl that I think is hot. Don't have any classes with her but I have a locker near hers. We cross paths often as well. The thing is, I can't talk to girls for SHIT. I'm a fucking herb when it comes to this type of shit. I don't want to fuck this up by being an awkward faggot. Got any tips fam?

Help a nigga out gawds.

^^ you just gotta suck it up and talk to her bruh, thats all you can really do, don't let the chance pass because you were afraid to talk to her, itll fuck you up have you wondering what could have been.
Just say hey, you look familiar didnt i see you _______ and start from there and ask her if you can get her number.

^Truuf
Try sussing out a common interest and go from there... It could be the smallest thing but you gotta start somewhere and I'm assuming as you've never talked to her before, the key thing here is establishing retort and coming across as friendly and approachable as opposed to awkward and creepy.
Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:42
^^
plus rejection builds character .

win win
Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:49
Arite so i've been tryna talk to this girl and i dont know if she interested. We only have 1 class together. Sometimes after class i'd try to talk to her but she always off to her next class. Next thing in the hallway, she comes up and punches my arm and i only known her for a week. Its only been like 3 weeks but I wanna talk to her before she's gone.
How would I do that?

talk to her before she's gone.
Nov 17, 2012 @ 03:49
Well that's the thing. I'm pretty sure I can approach a girl. She's like 100000x into me anyways so I'm pretty cool with that it's just I don't know how to start a conversation. Like what do I talk about?
Nov 17, 2012 @ 07:10
Well that's the thing. I'm pretty sure I can approach a girl. She's like 100000x into me anyways so I'm pretty cool with that it's just I don't know how to start a conversation. Like what do I talk about?

start with anything funny. SERIOUSLY

Just be yourself. I cant really put it out more then just talk about anything, if she is really into u she will laugh at ANYTHING. Whatever u do make sure u dont give her too much compliments and make sure U dont get friendzoned or hangout with her too much. Stay mysterious but at the same time make sure you r noticed @fuckdante
Nov 17, 2012 @ 20:52
hey guys so theres this chick who is new at work her name is krista brunnette short lovely smile glasses and a nice ass smokeyface she is pretty damn cute to me. when we do see each other and smile and the times i do see her when we're working i say whatsup but anyways i kinda like her even if i dont even know her. i havent felt so butterflies in my stomach from a girls presence like that in a minute no simpin!! but how do i break the ice, havent seen her at work lately, im tryin to step the game up with other girls naw mean? i was here last time talking about my ex, im tryin to work with other girls jafeel? any advice would be dope!

just dont over think about it and just act casual towards breaking the ice with her
Nov 18, 2012 @ 03:26
well shit, shes punching your arm and shit, she obv knows you exist. now go make yourself a prize to her. GO'N! GIT!

Yeah but like @fuckdante I can't talk to girls i like for nothing. Around other girls im fine, but when im around that 1 girl i freeze up like i have stage fright.

Shit but it won't stop me

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 18, 2012 @ 04:37
i think im just gonna go to Korea and marry a fine Korean girl there.
im tired of these white washed koreans here. the american "culture" in terms of dating
and how loose people define cheating is annoying.

plus, dat 50% divorce rate...

Nov 18, 2012 @ 04:55
i think im just gonna go to Korea and marry a fine Korean girl there.
im tired of these white washed koreans here. the american "culture" in terms of dating
and how loose people define cheating is annoying.

plus, dat 50% divorce rate...

ur asian?
ya go to to korea and marry a korean wife and end up having kids like these
Nov 30, 2012 @ 00:53
this girl talkin to me on facebook i dont know who she is and idk what to tell her, but she got dat ass

help a nigga
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:06
^ ask her if she wants the D. in all honesty though, if you can't keep a convo flowing with her even though you don't know her go hop off a bridge.

Lmao word... Especially if this convo is taking place on fb
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:29
^ ask her if she wants the D. in all honesty though, if you can't keep a convo flowing with her even though you don't know her go hop off a bridge.

damn b, what would you say
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:32
What do you do --> Digress
Where are you from --> Digress
Mutual friends? --> How do you know so and so? --> Digress

SMH dat socially awkward virgin lifestyle definitely won't make it
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:37
Summary:
This religious christian chick is like into me, she wanted to chill with me ever since but i was busy so finally i chilled with her yesterday. made her laugh, then she texted me that she had a great time and told me she waned to add me in facebook.

Problems:
1.)She told me she got obssessed with her male best friend because she lowkey liked him, they tried to go out but it didnt work. she was glad that it didnt work out
2.)When she added me in fb she started looking at through my stuff, i asked her why and she told me that i was most likely looking through her shit as well but i wasnt. weird.
3.) she loves jesus

should i just friend zone her or make her as an option?
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:41
^ Keep her as an option for what? You aren't gonna get shit out of her.
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:45
What do you do --> Digress
Where are you from --> Digress
Mutual friends? --> How do you know so and so? --> Digress

SMH dat socially awkward virgin lifestyle definitely won't make it

well, i normally dont talk to people i dont know on facebook, sorry lawd
Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:54
this girl talkin to me on facebook i dont know who she is and idk what to tell her, but she got dat ass

help a nigga

she thirsty dont do it... wait how big is the ass?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:05
its alright if she thirsty doe
Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:18
@bouaille she wants it

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:41
im still waiting on the pics of her ass @bouaille

Dec 04, 2012 @ 01:56
How do you guys manage to talk to girls you have absolutely nothing in common with? I'm trying to find something to relate to this girl with, but she has no interests or ambitions or anything. She doesn't play sports, go clubbing or anything fun, and I have no idea what to talk about on dates. I got past the first date with this girl just by talking about school, and random stuff that happened while we were walking around the mall. Hypebeast please help me out!

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Dec 04, 2012 @ 02:03
Ain't gonna work out nigga ^^ friend her ass & find a bitch who is actually interesting 
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0