The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

June 06, 2012 @ 09:23:10
Naw but they know who each other are. The girl posted a fuckin picture of me and her kissing on instagram and some how my ex saw but didn't trip on it too hard. I just don't know how to get rid of the other girl, not trying to just dip out all obviously, or should I?

lol damn that instagram shit is your fault b, that's some rookie shit... But anyway, tell your new girl you're just not ready for a new relationship, you thought you were but you're not, you're really sorry blahblahblah, try come across sincere and you're off the hook smokeyface
June 06, 2012 @ 11:30:17

Inactive User

Naw but they know who each other are. The girl posted a fuckin picture of me and her kissing on instagram and some how my ex saw but didn't trip on it too hard. I just don't know how to get rid of the other girl, not trying to just dip out all obviously, or should I?

lol damn that instagram shit is your fault b, that's some rookie shit... But anyway, tell your new girl you're just not ready for a new relationship, you thought you were but you're not, you're really sorry blahblahblah, try come across sincere and you're off the hook smokeyface

this nigga has been around the block. haha. rookie shit indeed.
June 06, 2012 @ 12:15:41
Whats good,

I finished school a week ago and due to it being the last day and all i got to talking with some girls i had never really spoken with despite being in school with them for 7 years. Anyway, after talking to this one girl for a bit and then seeing her again a couple of days later I've started to develop feelings for her (no homo), the thing is she is going to university next year and im taking a year out. So basically do you think its worth getting into a relationship with someone if you know its not going to last more than a few months.

P.s i know alot of you will suggest that i just fuck her and move on, but this girl is a virgin so that would be tough, in fact i have a feeling she hasnt even kissed a dude before.
June 06, 2012 @ 12:24:35

Inactive User

youre the one whos going to have a hard time brother. Picture, college and you stay home...that shit will throw fucking images in your head. Its worth it if you think she will be a good girl up until she comes back for winter break.
June 06, 2012 @ 13:33:10
Damn, hearing that gets me discouraged and shit lol.
Oh well, I'll keep you guys updated as time progresses.
Much love fam.

His situation and your situation aren't even in the same ball park brah, you can salvage your's, trust me. Just keep persisting and showing her you care, the only reason she's standoffish now is because you mistreated her, don't even worry about the other dude, history and feelings shit all over the new thing she's got going now, I've seen it happen a hundred times...

EDIT
No disrespect to you, WOA, but I already told you, your situations about doing you for a bit and deciding what you really want, fam

nah bro, im probably going to kill her in my head sooner or later, after a while im going to squash everything and move on. i really don't see a point in sticking around like you said. If ever it would be to fuck here and there, but for emotional connection i doubt that will ever be the same.

I just found out that they call each other babe and shit and talk on the phone for hours at night.
Could it be possible that she is truly happy with him..?
I know, I have the first love thing in my court, but if she's happy what is she gonna care when I show up at her door step when she's crushing hard.
I'm not trying to be negative, but idk.
Another thing is, she can't go out to see him and he can't go see her cause his mom hates him. Essentially she's on parental lock down. Will he eventually get pissed off and end it?. The only time they see each other is school and that ends tomorrow.
June 06, 2012 @ 13:41:17
You know too much about them man, distance yourself. There is literally nothing you can do or say to change her mind if she likes someone else. Your best option is to stay cool and keep your mind off them, don't go begging or let her know you think about it. This way she will also keep the mental picture she has of you now, and in case things go bad with the other dude (which isn't something you should expect) then she might turn back to you.
June 06, 2012 @ 13:42:36
Whats good,

I finished school a week ago and due to it being the last day and all i got to talking with some girls i had never really spoken with despite being in school with them for 7 years. Anyway, after talking to this one girl for a bit and then seeing her again a couple of days later I've started to develop feelings for her (no homo), the thing is she is going to university next year and im taking a year out. So basically do you think its worth getting into a relationship with someone if you know its not going to last more than a few months.

P.s i know alot of you will suggest that i just fuck her and move on, but this girl is a virgin so that would be tough, in fact i have a feeling she hasnt even kissed a dude before.

I say leave it alone.
The only reason you get into relationships that you know won't last is to fuck her anyways.
Of course, you have feelings for her, and you want to make it work,but it will be hard. Your gonna stay home, she's gonna be in college talkin' to mad dudes. It can work, of course, but it will be difficult. And you already said to yourself that it won't work, so your mindset will reflect your actions when she asks you to come visit her for some romantic shit.
ON TOP OF ALL DAT.
You said she a virgin and never kissed a dude before. Either she's highly religious or super ugly. Both of these create problems.
Leave her alone. lol
June 06, 2012 @ 13:52:58
Alright. Yea. this twitter stalking shit has to end. Fuck I'm pathetic.
Fuck love b.
June 06, 2012 @ 13:53:33
thanks for the advice brethren,

and nah b she's just lived that sheltered lifestyle - studies over parties and shit.
June 06, 2012 @ 15:05:56
Okay so last time I was here I told y'all about this girl who first had interest in me, then stopped showing any interest not too long after we first kicked it.

We've been talking recently after we had stopped talking for about a month'ish. I haven't been able to call her or hang with her since I've been busy with school, work, and friends like I used to call her before. But we text often (pretty long paragraphs usually) and she shows high levels of interest (ex. I didn't reply to her first text of the day to me, but she hit me up the next morning and says hi again). She even calls me daddy (by request) from time to time. My approach from this time to last time hasn't been very different. Why the sudden levels of interest coming from her now? Is she just trying to see how far she can use me?

if she wants the D, why dont you just give it? Sometimes being a stereo-typical man is the way to go about things. Bitches don't understand dudes have feelings and get hurt the same. But if you have a hunch shes trying to just get the D, give it to her. If you want something serious, i mean you should try and connect with her on that level.

By "use me" I wasn't referring to sex lol. I meant use me as a confidence booster or some shit. As in just playing me or whatever. I'm just caught off guard cause she just started coming at me with high levels of interest pretty quickly when she los't interest rather quickly last time. It's just weird. When her and I kick it I'll tell y'all how that goes…

How can I fuck some of her friends without any of them tripping though? Some of her friends are pretty hot, and slutty.

lol this nigga said slutty, ay man that's the keyword should be easy. you're gonna have to go behind ya girls back.
June 06, 2012 @ 20:22:51
my homie's situation:

if you found out that a girl you dated was talking or engaging emotionally with a another guy but he didn't know about me and i recently found out about him would you tell the other guy that we are both getting played this one girl. Or would you just leave her and leave the other guy ignorant about the situation?

:)

June 06, 2012 @ 20:26:55
^ Your home is not dating her anymore? If so, let her do her business.

Move on. No use in holding on to the past.
June 06, 2012 @ 20:33:05
nah hes not dating her anymore but found emails after break up of her talking intimately to dude while they were together. Bruh is hurt and wants the other dude to know what she is about you feel me?

June 06, 2012 @ 22:13:12
Fuck love b.

like i said before about my ex who I simped on another level for. I had that first love advantage. we broke up 3 times in 3 years and everytime she was "happy" with these guys she always came back to me. She moves on mad fast too. like 2 weeks bam shes wifed up with another dude. But like I said, I always got her back until now.
June 06, 2012 @ 22:27:05

Inactive User

Fuck love b.

like i said before about my ex who I simped on another level for. I had that first love advantage. we broke up 3 times in 3 years and everytime she was "happy" with these guys she always came back to me. She moves on mad fast too. like 2 weeks bam shes wifed up with another dude. But like I said, I always got her back until now.

bro. like i always say, bitches be heartless. SWEAR. I've been in that situation before. Its proof that she isn't worth it, if shes going to use you, you might as well use her too.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:11:14
Yea, bitches stay heartless. The thing about this girl is that during the relationship, she loved me more than I loved her. After she left i realized how much she meant to me. I feel like these three weeks changed my outlook on relationships. Not only on that, but it changed my perspective on how important people that care for me actually are. If things go the way I hope, our relationship will be on a whole different level effort wise. /simp shit.
And to AG, why didn't it end up working out between you and her?
June 06, 2012 @ 23:16:56
Fuck love b.

bro. like i always say, bitches be heartless. SWEAR. I've been in that situation before. Its proof that she isn't worth it, if shes going to use you, you might as well use her too.

nah I feel you. I still love the girl but im over this shit. Im nobodies back up plan. Not even a month ago I wouldve done anything for this chick. I tried to get one last shot with her by telling her make something happen right now, before its too late. all she could do was stay quiet for 10 minutes then cry. funny thing is she just text me telling me shes thinking about me. All shes doing is throwing me a bone. Keeping me on that leash incase the new nigga doesnt work out. Im not having that. I ignored it. Wouldve been our 4 year anniversary tomorrow too. its a damn shame things turned out the way they did.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:17:25

Inactive User

You still keep your foot in the door bro? if so, you got that shit on-lock. talk to her and remind her of the good stuff and that you learned from the bads. smokeyface
June 06, 2012 @ 23:21:19
someone give me advice on what i posted please.

June 06, 2012 @ 23:23:19
Yea, bitches stay heartless. The thing about this girl is that during the relationship, she loved me more than I loved her. After she left i realized how much she meant to me. I feel like these three weeks changed my outlook on relationships. Not only on that, but it changed my perspective on how important people that care for me actually are. If things go the way I hope, our relationship will be on a whole different level effort wise. /simp shit.

she was my first everything like my sophmore year (late bloomer haha) I was shy as fuck. I broke out of my shell, got things twisted and cheated. we got back together. i was still dumb and still horny. I continued cheating. I told her what i did and said that i wanted a future with her and she needed to know the truth. We got back together. another year passes we break up because "im not putting in enough effort". back together. Fast forward to now, I find out shes hanging out with some other dude and trying to hide it. Im mad as fuck. I basically break it off out of anger. I tell her i overreacted and I still want to be together. she says no. lots of drama. that dude is now her bf.

Looking back I know i brought all this shit upon myself, but that doesnt make losing someone you love hurt any less.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:35:49

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
nah hes not dating her anymore but found emails after break up of her talking intimately to dude while they were together. Bruh is hurt and wants the other dude to know what she is about you feel me?

apparently she still has feelings for the other dude. Heres the tricky part about relationships, either you brush it off and play your roll as a good ass boyfriend or whatever you may be to her. OR! you can protect yourself and let him know and let her know you know whats up, confront her first and ask her about it, if you feel you didn't get the satisfaction you're looking for let him know and ask the dude about it.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:36:02
Damn bruh. Once a cheater always a cheater.
Man I never cheated or anything like that. We broke up due to arguments and lack of effort on my part. Sure it's bad to do, but it's not like I broke her trust or anything like that.
Why the hell is getting her back so complicated.
@jacob. Idk dude. Since your boy is hurt, he's looking at a way to get back at her. If he tells the dude, it might just be unwanted drama that's gonna end up in your dudes lap. A snitch nigga that's that shit I don't like.
The girl was cheating on him. Tell him to move on.
I know me giving advice to just move on is hypocritical, because of my whole situation, but in his case, that's what's best.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:41:21
Damn bruh. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I was a highschool kid trying to get my dick wet. Im a grown ass man and If I say Im faithful Im faithful.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:42:13
Lmao I know I'm just fucking around.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:43:41

Inactive User

^^^ nahh bro. I actually find peace in this shit..Its making me more humble about everything, and that my experiences with my love life is actually helping some of my dudes out. I mean theres the pain we all try to avoid and the memories that haunt most of us.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:46:36

Inactive User

she was my first everything like my sophmore year (late bloomer haha) I was shy as fuck. I broke out of my shell, got things twisted and cheated. we got back together. i was still dumb and still horny. I continued cheating. I told her what i did and said that i wanted a future with her and she needed to know the truth. We got back together. another year passes we break up because "im not putting in enough effort". back together. Fast forward to now, I find out shes hanging out with some other dude and trying to hide it. Im mad as fuck. I basically break it off out of anger. I tell her i overreacted and I still want to be together. she says no. lots of drama. that dude is now her bf.

Looking back I know i brought all this shit upon myself, but that doesnt make losing someone you love hurt any less.

know what you mean bro, I cheated on my ex 5 months in and she still doesn't know about it...now shes has gone done some shit with another dude 3 years of knowing each other. Shiit, i believe in karma, and damn it sure does hurt.
June 06, 2012 @ 23:55:32
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/woa/' rel='nofollow'>@WOA</a>!! yeah that what i told him he did that about 4 hrs ago he email the other dude hasn't heard back from him, im guessing either she told him it was a lie and he trust her so much and he brushed it off OR that other dude hasn't read it. But the funny part is in the email he sent he told ole boy he has pictures and videos of them together if he needs proof.

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/justincrediblev2/' rel='nofollow'>@justincrediblev2</a> Yo my manz don't care about drama B he just wants to get the chick back for the hurt i guess. Lol this nigga already hacked her email deleted her yahoo account, deleted her youtube account, deleted her email for her college info lol my manz is passionate. I don't think letting go that will be that easy for him.

June 07, 2012 @ 01:17:04
That dude cray.
Ughh. He sent the email, deleted most of her shit. Does he still feel the need to get more revenge?
June 07, 2012 @ 01:18:46

know what you mean bro, I cheated on my ex 5 months in and she still doesn't know about it...now shes has gone done some shit with another dude 3 years of knowing each other. Shiit, i believe in karma, and damn it sure does hurt.

That's fucked up, lol.
I'm gonna go talk to her tomorrow. Should I let her know I still have feelings or should I approach her as a friend?
June 07, 2012 @ 02:21:51

Inactive User

That's fucked up, lol.
I'm gonna go talk to her tomorrow. Should I let her know I still have feelings or should I approach her as a friend?

approach her as a friend and make your way toward the situation, casual talking, like memories and what not, how shes doing and how shes feeling then slowly progress your way toward the idea.
Please login first to reply.
x