Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 28, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
unoedoe

Yesterday I got the digits for this girl I've been crushing on and she mentioned she likes coffee and prefers being texted.

Thing is I'm not available until after Thursday with school and work. Should I hit her up now just for casual convo (don't really know a lot about her) or wait a couple days since I can't go out for a while anyway?
October 28, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Umm yeah just text her, get to know her then just tell her you wont be available untill thursday...shouldn't be that hard if she is a smart and unselfish girl she will understand.

:)

October 28, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

@unoedoe

wait a couple of days nigga makes you seem more mysterious
October 28, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Yesterday I got the digits for this girl I've been crushing on and she mentioned she likes coffee and prefers being texted.

Thing is I'm not available until after Thursday with school and work. Should I hit her up now just for casual convo (don't really know a lot about her) or wait a couple days since I can't go out for a while anyway?

text her like 2 days after, just chat with her for a bit and ask if shes free for friday

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 29, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
RawShack

Is it ever a good idea to ask a girl if she likes you?

Yeah but dont go up straight to a girl you barely know and ask her she'll think youre a creep find signs first then go up and straightly ask her, if she says no move on

Y'all ever feel lonely or something but are way too lazy to get a girl or deal with that shit?

I got swag so i never feel lonely

yeah we made out back in june, but has been sus ever since. havent talked to her in 2 monthes until last week.
October 29, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

@dmwalking Damn that was good advice, and a good analogy. The only reason I think it got this bad was because I was unsure whether I liked her or not. And I want to come clean and tell her how I feel, but I just don't know how I should go about doing it. How should I set it up? Maybe after a long talk or some sort of activity.
You can't get out of the friend zone she has to let you in to the date zone

And she won't ever do that unless she knows you're definitely interested

Hold her hand when y'all hang out nigga yolo

I tried to drop some serious hints. Examples.. the distance I had to drive to see her, telling her I miss her, paying for her food whenever we go out, going out of my way to help her with personal problems.

fuck a "set up" dude jus tell her next time you 2 are alone... honestly I feel like if you're confident u should bag her unless you're swagless

www.NickyDsss.com

October 29, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

iight i got a question. So im trying to get at this one biddy but the thing is the only time i was able to see her was around 1:50pm monday wednesday and friday. But the thing is i now have work and have to be there at 2pm, so i have no time to get at her because my job is about 10mins away. I know her twitter because we have one mutual friend. So im thinking should i just follow her on twitter first and initiate convo (her twitter is private),(SN we have never spoke before.) or should i say fuck it and find another biddy to chase?
Thanks Famlay.

November 1, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

iight i got a question. So im trying to get at this one biddy but the thing is the only time i was able to see her was around 1:50pm monday wednesday and friday. But the thing is i now have work and have to be there at 2pm, so i have no time to get at her because my job is about 10mins away. I know her twitter because we have one mutual friend. So im thinking should i just follow her on twitter first and initiate convo (her twitter is private),(SN we have never spoke before.) or should i say fuck it and find another biddy to chase?
Thanks Famlay.

Dont social media communicate thats for fuckboys. Find a way to meet her up and small talk with her
November 1, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
rabbitman

that tbh^ just find a way to cross paths and then talk. say something along the lines of hey don't i know you from ______? then just start a conversation about that subject. make sure to make eye contact and smile casually while youre talking. body language has alot to do with it. right before you leave just ask for her number

be careful what you pretend to be

November 2, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

thanks @franktherabbitt1 @kdubb44, i see her tomorrow imma make it happen.

November 3, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
tmwtg

Yo, HB fam, what's the deal with females who hang out with guys more often than their homegirls?

Is this generally a bad thing (e.g. she may be a ho)?
November 3, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
trolos714

@dmwalking Damn that was good advice, and a good analogy. The only reason I think it got this bad was because I was unsure whether I liked her or not. And I want to come clean and tell her how I feel, but I just don't know how I should go about doing it. How should I set it up? Maybe after a long talk or some sort of activity.

I duno man. I'm usually pretty confident in these kind of situations or I just don't give a shit, but this time I'm not too sure, and I really care about what she thinks of me, you know?

I tried to drop some serious hints. Examples.. the distance I had to drive to see her, telling her I miss her, paying for her food whenever we go out, going out of my way to help her with personal problems.

fuck a "set up" dude jus tell her next time you 2 are alone... honestly I feel like if you're confident u should bag her unless you're swagless

I duno man. With other girls I'm totally confident or I just don't give a shit, but with this one I care about what she thinks of me, and I'm not really confident with her.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

November 4, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

made it happen smile

November 4, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
.AG23.

Yo, HB fam, what's the deal with females who hang out with guys more often than their homegirls?

Is this generally a bad thing (e.g. she may be a ho)?

cmon the fuck on son. you niggas need a male role model.
November 4, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
Electrik Heat

So I met this cute chick at my community college but we only meet twice a week because of classes and she's 5 years older than me.
I managed to ask her out to join our group for a group project but that's all I've done.
We do some talking but mostly school related shit.
She has a stable job and is constantly busy while I just got out of fucking HS.
Feels fucking terrible.
Should I just drop it while it's still early or pursue it?

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

November 4, 2012 @ 04:27 PM
unoedoe

So I met this cute chick at my community college but we only meet twice a week because of classes and she's 5 years older than me.
I managed to ask her out to join our group for a group project but that's all I've done.
We do some talking but mostly school related shit.
She has a stable job and is constantly busy while I just got out of fucking HS.
Feels fucking terrible.
Should I just drop it while it's still early or pursue it?

Based on my experience it really depends on the personality of the person. Can't say much on that large of an age gap but, my last ex was almost a year older than me and we were together for a while. While another girl I went on a date with recently was 2 years older than me made me feel like a effen baby. She was already done with school, had a career, owned her own pad and acted the part too.
November 6, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
ATLchop

aight HB my game is immaculate 9 times outta 10, but I just got into some weird internet-age shit I need yalls help with. Got drunk as fuck one night and looked my college up on tumblr. Proceeded to follow this dime-piece caucasian shawty who is by far the most "my type" of girl I've met since I started school. She hit me up and we started talking. Of course got her number and she digs me cause I'm me. Finally decided to meet ole girl so we're planning on kicking it at her place, blazing, and playing some guitar and shit tomorrow.

Never picked up/met a girl online because I'm not lame as fuck, but this is some unexplored territory. Any of you fuckbois have experience with this shit? I lowkey feel her so I'm trying to make this shit work out. Any advice/personal stories/anything related to this type of shit is welcomed.

PEACE cool
November 6, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^bruh imma tell you right now that internet shit does not work in the long run.

November 6, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
ATLchop

^^bruh imma tell you right now that internet shit does not work in the long run.

bruhhh I know, which is why I never do the shit. I need some coaching when it comes to meeting a random broad off the internet....how to make sure the bitch isn't crazy, when to dip, etc.

you got any experience with this shit?
November 6, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
ThatGuyBars

I duno man. I'm usually pretty confident in these kind of situations or I just don't give a shit, but this time I'm not too sure, and I really care about what she thinks of me, you know?

I duno man. With other girls I'm totally confident or I just don't give a shit, but with this one I care about what she thinks of me, and I'm not really confident with her.

This, There's always that ONE girl you can't be comfortable with

Ayyy!-Fonzie

November 6, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

oh ok i see, at least you plan on meeting her. all i can tell you is that make sure she seemed like a cool, has her head on her shoulders type of girl, if she is it might turn out ok, it will be awkward at first thats just a given, also how long have you guys been talking online?, the shorter the time the better. the longer you talk to someone without meeting them your expectations grow and you are in line for disappointment. Other than that if she seems crazy on the date or whatever just leave, i did and i haven't talked to her since. Overall just be careful bruh.

November 6, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
rabbitman

made it happen smile
nice, way to go man

be careful what you pretend to be

November 6, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
Jollibee.

@jacobsever
November 6, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@jacobsever

his wont last, sorry Jacob but it might not you and that girl have a huge age difference, and possibly a maturity difference.
@jacobsever
made it happen smile
nice, way to go man

thanks man! cool

November 6, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
me>u

Bitches be crazy.

instagram: funthera

November 6, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Jollibee.

Bitches be crazy.

Please tell me a story about your bitches
@napoleon
November 6, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
me>u

i was once a rapper and released an album

so i had this one chinese chick had to get rid of her quick cause she was bootleggin all ma shit!

na for real, i had my fair share.

instagram: funthera

November 6, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
ATLchop

oh ok i see, at least you plan on meeting her. all i can tell you is that make sure she seemed like a cool, has her head on her shoulders type of girl, if she is it might turn out ok, it will be awkward at first thats just a given, also how long have you guys been talking online?, the shorter the time the better. the longer you talk to someone without meeting them your expectations grow and you are in line for disappointment. Other than that if she seems crazy on the date or whatever just leave, i did and i haven't talked to her since. Overall just be careful bruh.

Yeah we been talking for like 2 weeks I think. She has my number and hits me up if not every day, every other day. I mean she's chill as fuck. Smokes, really into playing guitar and singing, got good music taste, into box logos, absolutely gorgeous, gotta donk too for a white girl, goofy sense of humor that I'm really into, she's got it all bruh.

She's been trying to kick it for a week now and I've been delaying because the shit is weird to me, but I cemented the plans and it's going down tomorrow. Any idea how to get over that first awkward moment? I'm lowkey dreading that shit. I got dates down to a science, but this is wayyyyyy different.

I'll keep yall updated on how the situation goes down.
November 7, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
ATLchop

What a let down. The girl was incredibly awkward and shy and I felt like I was babysitting, not on a date. She's 19 and I'm 21, but it felt like I was talking to a 14-15 year old. Stuck around for 2 hours and talked to her and her roommates for a bit. Made em laugh and stuff, but just felt way older than them. I normally talked to girls a year or two older than me so that's probably why this shit was so weird.

Told her my roommate needed me to help him with something and dipped. Damn, never doing this shit again.
November 7, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol it was a learning process.

Please login first to reply.