October 24, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
.AG23.

Lmao at that dude writing a whole novel on friend zone.
No such thing as the friend zone, biggest lie made up by ugly nerds that can't pick up girls and keep simping on them.

its not made up. Used as an excuse by herbs? definitely. But once a chick knows she has you by the balls without giving up the cheeks...thats the friendzone and aint nobody put you there but your damn self.
October 25, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
trolos714

@dmwalking Damn that was good advice, and a good analogy. The only reason I think it got this bad was because I was unsure whether I liked her or not. And I want to come clean and tell her how I feel, but I just don't know how I should go about doing it. How should I set it up? Maybe after a long talk or some sort of activity.
You can't get out of the friend zone she has to let you in to the date zone

And she won't ever do that unless she knows you're definitely interested

Hold her hand when y'all hang out nigga yolo

I tried to drop some serious hints. Examples.. the distance I had to drive to see her, telling her I miss her, paying for her food whenever we go out, going out of my way to help her with personal problems.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

October 25, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
.AG23.

nah son those are certified herb actions. you have to straight up tell her youre interested.
October 25, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
tree fiddy

@dmwalking Damn that was good advice, and a good analogy. The only reason I think it got this bad was because I was unsure whether I liked her or not. And I want to come clean and tell her how I feel, but I just don't know how I should go about doing it. How should I set it up? Maybe after a long talk or some sort of activity.

I tried to drop some serious hints. Examples.. the distance I had to drive to see her, telling her I miss her, paying for her food whenever we go out, going out of my way to help her with personal problems.

bruh like i said you shouldnt be wasting your time theres plenty of other women out there. you're obviously too emotionally involved and that's not a good look for you
October 25, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
trolos714

bruh like i said you shouldnt be wasting your time theres plenty of other women out there. you're obviously too emotionally involved and that's not a good look for you

Damn I was afraid of something like this

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

October 25, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yeah like @contractkilla you have to tell her straight up brush, you have to let her know early.

:)

October 27, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
cthulhu

Yo I've been kicking it with this girl for a while now and I tried so long to hit it and since I have, she has seriously wanted to every half hour. It fucking sucks. I hate having sex. And now she's all trying to make us a serious couple and like she's basically cool except for that shit how do I maker her chill on that without cutting it out completely?
October 27, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
bulmasaur

Yo I've been kicking it with this girl for a while now and I tried so long to hit it and since I have, she has seriously wanted to every half hour. It fucking sucks. I hate having sex. And now she's all trying to make us a serious couple and like she's basically cool except for that shit how do I maker her chill on that without cutting it out completely?

lol
October 27, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

just let her know your gay.

October 27, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
hndlz

my gf is pissed cuz I told her I have a tumblr gf..

/coolstory

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

October 27, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Jollibee.

/coolstory

Ur not jacobserver
October 27, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
hndlz

lmaooo naw i dont plan on ever seeing her irl, but more as just "pen pals". either way the shit got me in deep doodoo

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

October 27, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
traggi

/coolstory

So you wouldn't be mad if your girl was flirting with a Facebook boyfriend who lived in Europe? razz
October 27, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lmaooo naw i dont plan on ever seeing her irl, but more as just "pen pals". either way the shit got me in deep doodoo

nigga what...lmao you some like my lil sister.
Bruh i suggest you find someone tangible- someone you actually touch. Unless there are no feeling involved then i guess its ok but just dont lead the other chick on. because more than likely she probably wants to meet you and take it further. just let her know you don't plan on making anything serious out of it.

October 27, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
GW

smh nigga you should be grateful for her wanting to fuck that often. some niggas be lucky to get it in once a week with they girl.
October 27, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
mumbai

Damn son. I was like, Ok, Ok, this is salvagable....ok....and then I got to the bolded and I was just like....damn b. This nigga deep in the friendzone.

*Sigh* you got some sacrifices that you gotta be prepared to make my dude. 1. Are you willing to lose her as a friend? That's number one. Matter fact, that's the only number. If you aren't prepared to do this, then stop reading immediately. Cuz listen, if she becomes your girl, she's no longer a friend. If she rejects you, you'd be a vagina to stay in the friendzone and do all that driving 4 hours and all that. SMH. So, you ready?

So before I hit you with the advice, lemme give you a little analogy. You need to understand the friendzone before you understand how to get out of the friendzone. So check:

Women have two pools.[b] The friendzone pool and the non friendzone pool.

The friendzone pool is always nice and warm for weak and/or non threatening males. Thing is, a lotta weak niggas opt for the freind pool because they're so desperate for that girl's attention that they'll take anything and that nice warm pool is easy to settle into. Niggas with platonic friendships that ain't in the friendzone might dip their legs in at a party while enjoying a drink at a part. But freindzone dudes be straight backstroking in that piece. Swimming in the deep end with snorkels and all that.

The non friendzone pool is usually cold. Straight up. YOU gotta warm it up. And just like a cold ass pool, it's worse if you try to ease your way in. It's best to just jump in all at once, get that cold shock over with and get used to the cold. Then you gotta warm that pool up little by little. Ever talk to a girl you never met before? If you start slow, it gets awkward fast. If you just jump in with confidence, you have a better chance of warming her up to you.

Now some niggas do start off in the friendzone pool [B]briefly
just because they dig a chick and they just like her company. That's ok. It's all about the transition to the cold pool. Niggas that dip their toes to see how cold it is usually fail cuz they punk out. Dipping your toes is like, dropping little compliments here and there to see how she responds. Or getting her sentimental gifts. This is awkward. This is weak. You will only make her want to kick you into the friendzone pool. But the smart ones get out that pool quick and jump into the cold pool. They suffer a harsher cold shock cuz they came from the warm pool, but they have a better chance of success because they didn't hang in the friendzone too long.

Niggas who stay in the friendzone for years.....smh....well, you're there because it's comfortable. You're there because it's easy. You barely have the balls to step outside the pool. It's unlikely you'll ever leave the comfort of the warm pool for the hard work of the cold pool.

Now, the advice comes in the next post.

in video form

there was a part that they said some like howd she gonna know you like her if youd do the same for everyone

i watched the whole channel for some reason the other day, thought that would be related
October 27, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
hndlz

Bruh i suggest you find someone tangible- someone you actually touch. Unless there are no feeling involved then i guess its ok but just dont lead the other chick on. because more than likely she probably wants to meet you and take it further. just let her know you don't plan on making anything serious out of it.

naw idk if you understand..i have a gf irl, aaaand some random chick on tumblr who i message

the whole thing is not serious. the "tumblr gf" has a irl bf too. its just w/e. and @traggi i dont feel i would, but i cant say so b/c im not in the position. also fb is different to me than tumblr, b/c tumblr is not as personal.

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

October 27, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

naw idk if you understand..i have a gf irl, aaaand some random chick on tumblr who i message

the whole thing is not serious. the "tumblr gf" has a irl bf too. its just w/e. and @traggi i dont feel i would, but i cant say so b/c im not in the position. also fb is different to me than tumblr, b/c tumblr is not as personal.

still dude its disrespectful to your irl gf and to the relationship you have with her.

October 27, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
hndlz

maaan fuck a relationship tho this shit is too complex for no reason. im not even tryna do nothin shady, was just talkin to some random online..and wee talk about shit like school, tattoos and hair...with the occasional winky face. lol smh im terrible

/rant

but S/O @traggi @jacoblacidar @justsayray for replying to a nigga in dire need jafeel idk where id be w/o yall. stay blessed. stay proud. stay cocky. most of all stay humble cool

edit: on the bright side, this nigga got the hardest slippers http://vimeo.com/51499438

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

October 27, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
Jollibee.

maaan fuck a relationship tho this shit is too complex for no reason. im not even tryna do nothin shady, was just talkin to some random online..and wee talk about shit like school, tattoos and hair...with the occasional winky face. lol smh im terrible

/rant

but S/O @traggi @jacoblacidar @justsayray for replying to a nigga in dire need jafeel idk where id be w/o yall. stay blessed. stay proud. stay cocky. most of all stay humble cool

edit: on the bright side, this nigga got the hardest slippers http://vimeo.com/51499438

Stay alpha, keep it 3hunnid.
October 28, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

I feel bad for the trolos dude. I know its been said before but damn, 2 hours from school? gotdamm, my g.

what I would try to do personally, is not go for the "make her jealous" card. like dm said, its successful, but fucked up.

I would just do me. do whatever you do on your normal life and dont have your mind in the knots over her. do what your hobbies are involved in. cause check it, this way you dont gotta get her all jealous but she'll still be thinking like "damn....something missing.." and thatll happen to be you giving a constant fuck.

whats there to lose? you're doing everything you wanna, when you wannna, and she might look at that and be like "shit Im not on his agenda anymore".

and if she doesnt notice? who gives! if youre genuinely doing you, then youre progressing a lot better than being titty whipped by some bitch who seriously thinks those two hour rides FROM AND BACK are fuckin handouts. dumb bitch. stop simpin bro.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 28, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
RawShack

Is it ever a good idea to ask a girl if she likes you?
October 28, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
SinisterSH-

Y'all ever feel lonely or something but are way too lazy to get a girl or deal with that shit?
October 28, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Yeah but dont go up straight to a girl you barely know and ask her she'll think youre a creep find signs first then go up and straightly ask her, if she says no move on

Y'all ever feel lonely or something but are way too lazy to get a girl or deal with that shit?

I got swag so i never feel lonely
October 28, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
unoedoe

Yesterday I got the digits for this girl I've been crushing on and she mentioned she likes coffee and prefers being texted.

Thing is I'm not available until after Thursday with school and work. Should I hit her up now just for casual convo (don't really know a lot about her) or wait a couple days since I can't go out for a while anyway?
October 28, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Umm yeah just text her, get to know her then just tell her you wont be available untill thursday...shouldn't be that hard if she is a smart and unselfish girl she will understand.

October 28, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

@unoedoe

wait a couple of days nigga makes you seem more mysterious
October 28, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Yesterday I got the digits for this girl I've been crushing on and she mentioned she likes coffee and prefers being texted.

Thing is I'm not available until after Thursday with school and work. Should I hit her up now just for casual convo (don't really know a lot about her) or wait a couple days since I can't go out for a while anyway?

text her like 2 days after, just chat with her for a bit and ask if shes free for friday

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 29, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
RawShack

Yeah but dont go up straight to a girl you barely know and ask her she'll think youre a creep find signs first then go up and straightly ask her, if she says no move on

I got swag so i never feel lonely

yeah we made out back in june, but has been sus ever since. havent talked to her in 2 monthes until last week.
October 29, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

fuck a "set up" dude jus tell her next time you 2 are alone... honestly I feel like if you're confident u should bag her unless you're swagless

www.NickyDsss.com

Please login first to reply.