The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

June 06, 2012 @ 01:36:00 AM
So me and my first love broke up 3 weeks ago for good.

I went to her house sunday to try and reconcile. We start off talking about our relationship and we were laughing and reminiscing about the past. Then i asked her why we broke up and she said that it's cause i neglected her too much and that we argued a lot.

I asked if we could try it again and she said not right now. She has a new dude and she said that she wants a relationship with him. He's going off to college, and i know he's just going to use my ex and shit because he has history of cheating on his girlfriends.

Anyways, before we left, we hugged for what felt like an eternity, and i had to pull her off me. We kissed each others foreheads and we exchanged I love yous.

Her overall answer to us getting together is that she just wants to be friends, and that she doesn't know what will happen in the future between us and between the new guy.

Honestly, as pathetic as it sounds, i'd still take her back because it was me that drove us in the ground and I know if i out more effort, i can make it work.

Judging by what happened, do you think there is a chance of us getting back together? Like is this thing between her and the new dude temporary?
June 06, 2012 @ 01:36:06 AM

Inactive User

she doesnt talk about him, she sometimes randomly splurts out something retarded about him. so drop from the radar?
June 06, 2012 @ 01:39:09 AM

Inactive User

I went to her house sunday to try and reconcile. We start off talking about our relationship and we were laughing and reminiscing about the past. Then i asked her why we broke up and she said that it's cause i neglected her too much and that we argued a lot.

I asked if we could try it again and she said not right now. She has a new dude and she said that she wants a relationship with him. He's going off to college, and i know he's just going to use my ex and shit because he has history of cheating on his girlfriends.

Anyways, before we left, we hugged for what felt like an eternity, and i had to pull her off me. We kissed each others foreheads and we exchanged I love yous.

Her overall answer to us getting together is that she just wants to be friends, and that she doesn't know what will happen in the future between us and between the new guy.

Honestly, as pathetic as it sounds, i'd still take her back because it was me that drove us in the ground and I know if i out more effort, i can make it work.

Judging by what happened, do you think there is a chance of us getting back together? Like is this thing between her and the new dude temporary?

bro, by what i see, it seems like she wants to feel "alive" again. She wants to feel like she beautiful, looking for comfort, shes using that nigga as a rebound. Bro you're going to get hurt as fuck, because most likely, they're going to fuck before he leaves...In my opinion let her do her own and thing you do yours and if she comes back to you then you can talk it out, but don't be like me and sit there and wait like a fucking retard.
June 06, 2012 @ 01:51:18 AM
My next thing is, what should i do from here? keep talking to her on the phone and be cool about the situation or just completely drop from her radar?

what the fuck. drop that bitch. you can never be friends with a girl after a serious relationship that shit just never works because one will always develop feelings again and up getting hurt. cut her out completely and forget about her. you're gonna find a better girl and the old one will only be a memory. for now just fuck as many bitches as you can to get over her and then when you're ready to start dating again you'll find a better chick to settle down with.
June 06, 2012 @ 01:55:33 AM
update:
damn this sunday is gonna be my bday and i copped this gift for the chick cause her bday is next week. mad niggas gon come through, iono if i should give it to her on sunday or wait until later on in the week.

edit: i don't know if ima see her after sunday.

so today i gave her the gift she liked it. my friends and i including her was chilling the whole day and i ain't have the guts to say that i like her. so the whole time she was just like mad normal and whatever with it. we chillin' again friday or this weekend at the beach with other friends. should i just tell her then? too be honest i don't even know how i been out the game for too long.

so i've chilled with this chick like 4 times in total. she didnt seem like she was interested on sunday but maybe cause i didnt make a move? i don't know if i should tell her i like her this thursday because we chillin' again with homies. is it too soon?
June 06, 2012 @ 02:00:16 AM
Try too late instead b. What do you even mean tell her you like her, that shit should be heavily implied and never mentioned directly. You loose all power when you tell her you like her, and that's gonna make her attraction smaller.
First off i never heard of chilling with a girl 4 times without even kissing her, but maybe it's because you hang with her when others are around. Ask her to do something just the two of you, fuck that hanging out with the homies shit.
June 06, 2012 @ 02:01:39 AM
^ okay so don't tell her i like her and just ask her out 1 on 1 type shit?

edit: how do i go about doing that my brotha?
June 06, 2012 @ 02:11:15 AM
are you serious? how about lets go ____ sometime. or i'm going ______ you should come with me. The more you hang out with her and don't make moves, the bigger chance you have of being put in the friendzone if you haven't been already. Just because there are other people there doesn't mean you can't flirt w/ her or touch her. Like pantic said heavily imply you like her, but don't go simpin on her cuz that'll get you friendzoned too.
June 06, 2012 @ 02:29:48 AM

bro, by what i see, it seems like she wants to feel "alive" again. She wants to feel like she beautiful, looking for comfort, shes using that nigga as a rebound. Bro you're going to get hurt as fuck, because most likely, they're going to fuck before he leaves...In my opinion let her do her own and thing you do yours and if she comes back to you then you can talk it out, but don't be like me and sit there and wait like a fucking retard.

Much love dude.
Tell me about your situation doe. Did your girl end up coming back? Or what happened..
June 06, 2012 @ 02:49:36 AM

Real talk brah, don't underestimate dat "first love" advantage, you two have history, other dude is definitely a rebound - you guys have only been broken up three weeks ffs. Keep knocking on her door and letting her see you put in effort and you'll get her back, there's obviously still feelings there.
June 06, 2012 @ 03:05:39 AM
You need to flirt around a bit until she starts flirting back on her own then you strike.
June 06, 2012 @ 04:07:05 AM
justincredible, just dont be a fuck nigga like i was with my first love. I was fucking begging and simpin like a bitch. She was giving me all kinds of signs and telling me she still loved me but was a afraid to be with me....all while some other dude was laying the pipe. This is what did it for me. She text me some lovey dovey cute shit the morning after sleeping at this new dudes house. That was it for me.
June 06, 2012 @ 04:22:14 AM
Lol. I can't just give a fuck. It's not that simple.
I'm gonna ride the summer out. Talk to her after summer and see what's up with it. Im sure that's enough time for her to think about what she wants. If she still doesn't want to work things out, then I know where I stand.
Appreciate it fam.
June 06, 2012 @ 05:18:57 AM
I'm gonna ride the summer out. Talk to her after summer and see what's up with it. Im sure that's enough time for her to think about what she wants. If she still doesn't want to work things out, then I know where I stand.
Appreciate it fam.

Good idea, that'll give you some time to have fun too fam, just don't leave the picture altogether, send her the odd txt, go out for lunch from time to time, it's about letting her know you're still feeling her but giving you both time and space to have a think about if there's any future for yas.
June 06, 2012 @ 05:37:00 AM
June 06, 2012 @ 05:39:35 AM
^ Lmao, fuck outta here with that simp shit, fam. This threads about real dudes helping other real dudes sort their lady problems
June 06, 2012 @ 05:51:53 AM

Inactive User

Appreciate it fam.

Good idea, that'll give you some time to have fun too fam, just don't leave the picture altogether, send her the odd txt, go out for lunch from time to time, it's about letting her know you're still feeling her but giving you both time and space to have a think about if there's any future for yas.

my shit is like this but she gon already fucked the dude...so i meany you still have that "first love" advantage. my ex was my first but she decided she wanted to find comfort in some other dudes. As for me, I'm slowly letting her go in my head and my heart, i know when my two weeks mark is finished its going to be hard to get her back in my life, but like .kciN said theres that "first love" shit...and she wants her shit back, so I'm giving it back to her and she has some of mine. we are going have to encounter each other one way or the other...I feel like im going to be fucked up though, i feel like we're still going to be fucking while shes seeing the other dude..
June 06, 2012 @ 06:04:57 AM
Soo.. you couldn't salvage the relationship? Or you just lost interest?
June 06, 2012 @ 06:11:30 AM

Inactive User

nah...its happening right now bro. lol. Idk if i want to salvage it, but everyone is saying fuck that bitch, move on and settle for a better one. she broke up with me two days after i left for vacation.
June 06, 2012 @ 06:18:33 AM
Damn, hearing that gets me discouraged and shit lol.
Oh well, I'll keep you guys updated as time progresses.
Much love fam.
June 06, 2012 @ 06:20:26 AM

Inactive User

real talk, HB fam is like my fucking escape and my venting room. ya'll give me hope for myself. lol.
June 06, 2012 @ 06:48:47 AM
Much love fam.

His situation and your situation aren't even in the same ball park brah, you can salvage your's, trust me. Just keep persisting and showing her you care, the only reason she's standoffish now is because you mistreated her, don't even worry about the other dude, history and feelings shit all over the new thing she's got going now, I've seen it happen a hundred times...

EDIT
No disrespect to you, WOA, but I already told you, your situations about doing you for a bit and deciding what you really want, fam
June 06, 2012 @ 07:00:40 AM
Okay so last time I was here I told y'all about this girl who first had interest in me, then stopped showing any interest not too long after we first kicked it.

We've been talking recently after we had stopped talking for about a month'ish. I haven't been able to call her or hang with her since I've been busy with school, work, and friends like I used to call her before. But we text often (pretty long paragraphs usually) and she shows high levels of interest (ex. I didn't reply to her first text of the day to me, but she hit me up the next morning and says hi again). She even calls me daddy (by request) from time to time. My approach from this time to last time hasn't been very different. Why the sudden levels of interest coming from her now? Is she just trying to see how far she can use me?
June 06, 2012 @ 08:19:31 AM

Inactive User

Much love fam.

His situation and your situation aren't even in the same ball park brah, you can salvage your's, trust me. Just keep persisting and showing her you care, the only reason she's standoffish now is because you mistreated her, don't even worry about the other dude, history and feelings shit all over the new thing she's got going now, I've seen it happen a hundred times...

EDIT
No disrespect to you, WOA, but I already told you, your situations about doing you for a bit and deciding what you really want, fam

nah bro, im probably going to kill her in my head sooner or later, after a while im going to squash everything and move on. i really don't see a point in sticking around like you said. If ever it would be to fuck here and there, but for emotional connection i doubt that will ever be the same.
June 06, 2012 @ 08:22:19 AM

Inactive User

Okay so last time I was here I told y'all about this girl who first had interest in me, then stopped showing any interest not too long after we first kicked it.

We've been talking recently after we had stopped talking for about a month'ish. I haven't been able to call her or hang with her since I've been busy with school, work, and friends like I used to call her before. But we text often (pretty long paragraphs usually) and she shows high levels of interest (ex. I didn't reply to her first text of the day to me, but she hit me up the next morning and says hi again). She even calls me daddy (by request) from time to time. My approach from this time to last time hasn't been very different. Why the sudden levels of interest coming from her now? Is she just trying to see how far she can use me?

if she wants the D, why dont you just give it? Sometimes being a stereo-typical man is the way to go about things. Bitches don't understand dudes have feelings and get hurt the same. But if you have a hunch shes trying to just get the D, give it to her. If you want something serious, i mean you should try and connect with her on that level.
June 06, 2012 @ 08:26:54 AM
I'm in desperate need of some guy advice. So I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and we have been on a little break for about 2 weeks and in between that 2 weeks I started talking to another girl and have grown feelings for her and we already had sex. WHAT DO I DOOOO? Should I just leave the other girl and stay with my ex? Or what do you guys think. Thanks.

Fuck b, you gonna break your girls heart.lol.
Did your relationship have more cons than pros?
Honestly dude. Do what makes you happy. Only you truly know what you want. Take a night and just think about it. Be sure that the person you chose is the person that you truly want to be with. This thing for the girl might just be a fling and you guys only see the positives in her, whilst with the other chick you already have this amazing connection with each other than comes from being with someone for five years. If you get with the new girl and go into a relationship with her and realize that you two are not compatible, than you would have fucked up.

Damn man, trill shit. My ex is wifey material and the other girl is more of a temporary girlfriend so I think I'm just gonna get back with my ex. Now I need an escape route for the other girl. Any tips?
June 06, 2012 @ 08:35:30 AM

Inactive User

drop out of the radar bro..lol
June 06, 2012 @ 08:51:48 AM
^Damn for real, could your ex and her be connected in any way? i.e. through mutual friends
June 06, 2012 @ 08:58:14 AM
Naw but they know who each other are. The girl posted a fuckin picture of me and her kissing on instagram and some how my ex saw but didn't trip on it too hard. I just don't know how to get rid of the other girl, not trying to just dip out all obviously, or should I?
June 06, 2012 @ 09:16:17 AM

if she wants the D, why dont you just give it? Sometimes being a stereo-typical man is the way to go about things. Bitches don't understand dudes have feelings and get hurt the same. But if you have a hunch shes trying to just get the D, give it to her. If you want something serious, i mean you should try and connect with her on that level.

By "use me" I wasn't referring to sex lol. I meant use me as a confidence booster or some shit. As in just playing me or whatever. I'm just caught off guard cause she just started coming at me with high levels of interest pretty quickly when she los't interest rather quickly last time. It's just weird. When her and I kick it I'll tell y'all how that goes…

How can I fuck some of her friends without any of them tripping though? Some of her friends are pretty hot, and slutty.
Please login first to reply.
x