July 5, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
tmwtg

Yea, a lot of my friends have been telling me this but the real problem is how do I end it with her?

"We should try out other people."

Be straightforward. I don't understand why nigs intentionally put themselves in relationships they don't want in the first place.

Note: You always have a choice. Do what you want. It may sound selfish, but you have to take your own desires/wants into consideration first.
July 5, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
kbos

Yea, a lot of my friends have been telling me this but the real problem is how do I end it with her?

straight up you gotta meet up with her and tell her how it is. Tell her that your feelings have changed and you don't think you can be in the relationship anymore. Shits rough but what non-mutal break up isnt?
July 6, 2010 @ 10:04 PM
jay86

Been dating the same girl for 3 and a half years. Basically moved in with her. Live at her house 4 days out of the week. I would consider us "in love", I suppose. Well, a few weeks back, she got hammered with some of her acquaintances and ended up getting fucked by two dudes. I found out recently and as of right now I am not speaking to her, since she is a skank-ass bitch.
However, I feel remorse for her as well. I am absolutely disgusted with her, as are all of my friends, but I feel bad for her since she has no close friends. I have decided to give it a few days before I decide anything for sure.
Thoughts? Should I kick her ass to the curb or give her another chance?
July 6, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
northwest

Being drunk doesn't give you the excuse to cheat. And most people know prior to drinking what may happen later on. I'd say your girl took a risk when she started drinking. It's up to you, but for a relationship of 3.5 years, just let it pan out for a few days/weeks and see what she does to make it up to you.
July 6, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
Josh

word, if she did it once she'll prolly do it again

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 6, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
whenarichniggawantU

cut that bitch loose.
July 6, 2010 @ 11:17 PM
Quan292

After 3 and a half years she does that with not 1 but 2 dudes. you have to break up with her.
July 6, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
tmwtg

Been dating the same girl for 3 and a half years. Basically moved in with her. Live at her house 4 days out of the week. I would consider us "in love", I suppose. Well, a few weeks back, she got hammered with some of her acquaintances and ended up getting fucked by two dudes. I found out recently and as of right now I am not speaking to her, since she is a skank-ass bitch.
However, I feel remorse for her as well. I am absolutely disgusted with her, as are all of my friends, but I feel bad for her since she has no close friends. I have decided to give it a few days before I decide anything for sure.

Is this serious?

You should fuck her one more time (for fun), and while you're inside, you tell her "This is the last time we're doing this, btw."
July 6, 2010 @ 11:45 PM
.AG23.

hahahhaa dudes gangbanged your girl and youre considering getting back together?? hahahahahha

1. Introduce me to her.
2. youre so bitchmade.
July 7, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
illy

lol

Tell her the only way to make everything cool again is this, since she fucked another dude with HIS homie. Tell her you need to experience the same thing by letting one (or two) of your boys smash. Then you kick her to the curb. Get her numbers up right quick on that ultra combo finish swag nahmean? She'll feel like a even more of a whore ^_^

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucxizbzbo5c

and if not that then ask if u can fuck one of her homegirls while she watches then break up with her after that. But ultimately if you dont break up with her where can i sign up to be next?

...i'm sorry?
July 7, 2010 @ 12:46 AM
tmwtg

^ illy + inf = couple?

so who's the more whipped? (no hate)
July 7, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
modernmischief

...i'm sorry?

Damn infamous
July 7, 2010 @ 07:51 AM
Lew

I'm tryna fuck some older women like 30+,but have no idea how to get at them.

you have to approach them right and be on your shit

you sound swagless so I'm not sure how that's going to work out for you.
July 7, 2010 @ 09:23 AM
modernmischief

you have to approach them right and be on your shit

you sound swagless so I'm not sure how that's going to work out for you.

Lol your a comedian,and thanks for the vague ass advice I couldve gotten from my 11yo brother. faggot
July 7, 2010 @ 10:59 AM
vince24L

wow. I just don't get who would even consider getting back with their girl after she got double stuffed or whatever happened. Everytime you see her your going to imagine one dick in the throat and the other smashingg from behind. Def. not wife material so just forget about her.. Or do something epic like infamous said BUT film it and post it here for an classic hypebeast thread, we'll give you all kinds of e-points.
July 7, 2010 @ 11:34 AM
gaws

I'm digging this girl who works at an American Apparel near me haha. Its right near my house and I go in every so often to buy basics and whatever. Always end up talking to her for a long time and we seem to hit it off pretty well. We like alot of the same stuff so its cool. I'm usually pretty confident and this shit usually doesn't bug me but for some reason I can't actually ask this girl out. I think I have something agaisnt asking someone out at work.

/rant.
July 7, 2010 @ 11:37 AM
tmwtg

^ She works at AA? I'm gonna assume she's a hipster.

Throw something like this at her, after a quick convo, since you already know her:

"Listen, you're a cool bitch. I wanna talk to you when you're not mindlessly folding clothes. Give me your digits."

If that bitch smiles, cool cool cool.
July 7, 2010 @ 12:45 PM
ichigo81

I'm digging this girl who works at an American Apparel near me haha. Its right near my house and I go in every so often to buy basics and whatever. Always end up talking to her for a long time and we seem to hit it off pretty well. We like alot of the same stuff so its cool. I'm usually pretty confident and this shit usually doesn't bug me but for some reason I can't actually ask this girl out. I think I have something agaisnt asking someone out at work.

/rant.

i feel the same way about talking to chicks at work, and that ken ultra combo shit had me dying...if u are serious about this dude, u are a lame for feeling any compassion for a bitch that has no control over her body and mind, stop trying to be a captain save a ho
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHk_ycI86U
July 7, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
young idiot

wow. I just don't get who would even consider getting back with their girl after she got double stuffed or whatever happened. Everytime you see her your going to imagine one dick in the throat and the other smashingg from behind. Def. not wife material so just forget about her.. Or do something epic like infamous said BUT film it and post it here for an classic hypebeast thread, we'll give you all kinds of e-points.

lmao
July 7, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
.AG23.

/rant.

show her those thighs.
July 8, 2010 @ 03:58 PM
Pieces

My girlfriend (of two years) recently broke up with me, the main reason being that she couldn't deal with all the fights anymore. She assured me that she still loves me with everything and that she didn't do it because she hates me, but because she had to. Alright, I get it. As much as I want her back, there's also a part of me who wants to get over her. But I don't know how? I keep stalking her online via Facebook, Twitter, etc. which has made me realize how pathetic I am considering I'm near damn 21 years old and I can't get over a girl. Maybe it's just harder because I consider her my "first love"? We have broken up before (three times to be exact, this being the fourth), and have gotten back together every time. However, I have the feeling that this time, we won't be getting back together again, for good. Since it appears as if she's already trying to move on (or just trying to make me jealous), I would also like to do the same. I think she already has her eyes on her rebound guy, which makes this process suck even more. I'm not the type to go around fucking bitches, or looking for rebounds, so how do I learn to cope emotionally and get over a damn girl whom I love?

Yes I sound bitch made, idgaf.
July 8, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
whenarichniggawantU

All of the e-stalking is only going to further depress you. The best thing you can do is cease all communications with her. The more you talk to her, see her, hear about her the longer it'll take for you to get over her. Chance are since she initiated the breakup, shes talking to another dude and has been before you guys split. Trying to be "friends" after ending a serious relationship often leads to artificial hopes of some form of reconciliation. The best thing you can do is to get out there and mingle with some new women. and keep yourself busy. Any dead time you have will lead to thoughts of your ex.
July 8, 2010 @ 04:22 PM
young idiot

lollolocaust
July 8, 2010 @ 05:25 PM
Pieces

@chadd

good looks my dude. i know all about that trying to be friends after a breakup thing, and each time i found myself in the same relationship again with the same problems. i sort of regret that now. but yeah, thanks.
July 8, 2010 @ 05:27 PM
AntonyT

i've known her for about a month/month and a half.. she said she wants me to marry her one day...

what do you think?
July 8, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
young idiot

shouldn't you be asking yourself that?
July 8, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
AntonyT

I have my opinion on it. I posted to get your opinion.....
July 8, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
young idiot

it's only really important what you think. i mean, from there i guess i could comment, but otherwise there's no point. i mean, how do i know if you wanna marry her one day or not? i need more info, ✖✖✖✖✖.
July 8, 2010 @ 05:53 PM
AbDizzy

I have my opinion on it. I posted to get your opinion.....

She's fucking stupid, as it's only been a month I don't think you're at the point where she is freagin annoying to you. If she is dump her ass, if not enjoy the relationship let it progress and she will eventually realize how wrong she was or she will get reassurance from how you treat her and want to still marry you. Either way enjoy that shit for now, no need to worry about the future.
July 8, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
young idiot

now look at how much more focused that could've been if we had both sides of the story.

Please login first to reply.