The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 20, 2010 @ 20:43:21
sooo weird thing happened thursday night. me and my friend met up with my girlfriends old best friends there was two of them and two of us. and me and the one girl jen are always super flirty but knew we could never do anything because of her and my girlfriends friendship. but we grinded the majority of the night and when she left i said i want a kiss godnight than she grabbed me and made out with me. than look in my eyes and smiled than made out with me more. than left came back and made out more than we left. than she texted me saying were both in trouble. than we were talking and i was like ya we definately broke some ground tonight you should come over. and she was like i would but i work at 8 am tomo! i was like oh your gay than she saidf well we can always break more ground later blushing and we have kinda been talking about it all weekend like what happened. and she says she didnt expect to do it and i definately didnt. and she says she is stoked it happened but was scared my gf would find out. and i want more of her aha my question is do you think she would? or was it just a one time thing. we were both drunk but both remember it and talk to each other about it all stoked it happened
June 20, 2010 @ 21:08:00
sooo weird thing happened thursday night. me and my friend met up with my girlfriends old best friends there was two of them and two of us. and me and the one girl jen are always super flirty but knew we could never do anything because of her and my girlfriends friendship. but we grinded the majority of the night and when she left i said i want a kiss godnight than she grabbed me and made out with me. than look in my eyes and smiled than made out with me more. than left came back and made out more than we left. than she texted me saying were both in trouble. than we were talking and i was like ya we definately broke some ground tonight you should come over. and she was like i would but i work at 8 am tomo! i was like oh your gay than she saidf well we can always break more ground later blushing and we have kinda been talking about it all weekend like what happened. and she says she didnt expect to do it and i definately didnt. and she says she is stoked it happened but was scared my gf would find out. and i want more of her aha my question is do you think she would? or was it just a one time thing. we were both drunk but both remember it and talk to each other about it all stoked it happened

S0QFLZCH3FI&Autoplay=1
June 20, 2010 @ 21:09:11
lol i know the whole cheaitng thing is playing with fire but i mean forget about that part

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 21, 2010 @ 15:41:21
she is alot hotter.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 21, 2010 @ 19:01:08
is it still in violation of the bro code to hook up with my friend's ex when he already has a new girl he's sprung with?

June 21, 2010 @ 19:05:35
Ive passed chicks to the homies before. not a big deal. besides, if the girl is willing to be passed around shes nothing to be sweating in the first place.

June 21, 2010 @ 19:19:27
good point Chadd. always dope advice from you too Infamous, thanks guise
June 21, 2010 @ 20:23:29
so my gf has a guy best friend that likes her but..she claims she doesnt like him cause hes too soft and he knows that but she stay with that ♥♥♥♥♥ and im not cool with that shit so what should i do??
June 21, 2010 @ 20:34:26
If he was there before you then chance are hell be there after your gone. If hes not gay then hes tryna smash unless of course they haven't messed around already. Theres not really much you can say to her without giving her the impression that you're insecure. id play the same game and be real low-key about it.
June 21, 2010 @ 20:38:21
terrible thread
June 21, 2010 @ 20:44:57
yeah theyve been friends before i came along but they were never this close plus the kid has a car and i dont drive till next year im thinkin about threating her with fuckng other hoes so shell get off this kids nuts
June 21, 2010 @ 20:48:55
yeah theyve been friends before i came along but they were never this close plus the kid has a car and i dont drive till next year im thinkin about threating her with fuckng other hoes so shell get off this kids nuts

Lol, don't be so jealous. You're already looking like the bad guy.

June 21, 2010 @ 20:54:06
♥♥♥♥♥

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 21, 2010 @ 20:54:36
just testing something haha

jew spick nazi fuck kike

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 21, 2010 @ 21:02:18
ight then so just chill and act like idgaf
June 21, 2010 @ 21:04:54
ight then so just chill and act like idgaf

Yeah. Just keep an eye out though.

June 21, 2010 @ 23:39:33
Trust your bitch or dont be in a relationship.

this.
June 22, 2010 @ 12:17:21
^+1
June 22, 2010 @ 13:38:18
okay so this is really difficult question and a stupid question...but what girl do you prefer more?? 1.hot sluts w/no personality,or 2. wifey material thats okay looking but has a great personality and is like your best freind...im still in highschool and ive dated many different girls but, i havent decided which one i like.both have their pro's and con's...i feel like more theirs no middle ground on this decision what do you guy's think
June 22, 2010 @ 13:47:45
Do you really even have to ask that question? Get the fuck out.

June 22, 2010 @ 13:53:32
In high school, fuck as many bitches as you can. never again in your life will you have opportunities like you do now. these bitches are forced to be around you for 8 hours a day for 4 years. Being tied down in HS sucks real shit. no matter how bad your bitch is. Chances are you guys are gonna break up < 1 year after you graduate anyway.
Please login first to reply.
x