The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

June 04, 2012 @ 11:38:26
ex broke up with me to hook up with a nigga she only knew one week. Im all about that revenge shit right now. forreal!

Damn son, that's gotta hurt the ol' manhood, I'm suprised you're even admitting to this shit... Nonetheless; get pwnd, post on HB
June 04, 2012 @ 11:41:50

Inactive User

Nahh sonn, its karama...i kinda cheated on her 5 months in. Plus, i dont have the right to be sad or pissed ya'know? I mean we did break up.
June 04, 2012 @ 11:44:37
Nahh sonn, its karama...i kinda cheated on her 5 months in. Plus, i dont have the right to be sad or pissed ya'know? I mean we did break up.

Nice outlook, props yo smokeyface ... Kinda no right to be all about dat revenge steeze then either though?
June 04, 2012 @ 12:13:01
Don't let that shit hurt your ego WOA. It's 100 she didn't leave you for him because he's better, but because she been looking for a way out the relationship for some time and saw a safe opportunity, bitches are all about that safety and most rather hang around in a shit relationship than no relationship.
June 04, 2012 @ 15:41:27
How yall feel about a long distance relationships. One person lives in NC the other in NYC. one person is 21 the other is 25. Never have meet in person seen pictures talked on the phone and email. But have never seen each other in person. Been off and on since 08 meeting on myspace and "fell in love" through conversations. What yall think about that?

:)

June 04, 2012 @ 15:54:08
how can you have "known" her for 4 years and never set up a meeting b? That's crazy as fuck.
Long distance in general is some BS, i had 18 miles to my first girlfriend and even that was a hassle.
I would personally want to at least meet her, just out of curiosity if nothing else. Problem is with online contact you get to know someone in a totally different way, and it's gonna be like you never even talked first time you meet her, but maybe it's that real shit when you have been in contact for so damn long.
June 04, 2012 @ 15:54:31
Do you plan on meeting? If so go for it man.

where the azn girls at

June 04, 2012 @ 16:04:25
i guess so B, this is her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ngsxyZz3A&list=UUfBR1wj87g3ixHzLXMXFThA&index=6&feature=plcp

:)

June 04, 2012 @ 17:15:48
Am i a bitch for telling one of the boys that i would appreciate if he laid off this one girl?
Like he isn't a close homie but we were classmates for 3 years and we hang out in groups and parties but never in private. I flirted with her some time ago, didn't work out and now he's making moves and i think she's into him tbh. I don't wanna block the cock, but i know he is only after the cooch and i still kinda like her.
June 04, 2012 @ 17:33:27

Inactive User

Nice outlook, props yo smokeyface ... Kinda no right to be all about dat revenge steeze then either though?

trueee, you see, we were together for almost 3 years and we always had this on and off shit and always faught and what not. and she ALWAYS filtered me, she got the point where she started bad mouthing my family, i was like, fuck that shit. first you TRY and steer me away from my friends and not let me enjoy my age (drink, party, smoke) because of what reason, because you're insecure as fuck? thats not my fault....sooo this is "revenge" isn't for her hooking up with another nigga, its for the 3 years of her trying to control me.
June 04, 2012 @ 17:37:04

Inactive User

Am i a bitch for telling one of the boys that i would appreciate if he laid off this one girl?
Like he isn't a close homie but we were classmates for 3 years and we hang out in groups and parties but never in private. I flirted with her some time ago, didn't work out and now he's making moves and i think she's into him tbh. I don't wanna block the cock, but i know he is only after the cooch and i still kinda like her.

what sucks bro is that girls like fake ass niggas. Im guessing that nigga has to be on the fake to a certain degree if he only wants the cooch, be more fake than him.
June 04, 2012 @ 17:50:49
Thing is im charming as fuck and decent looking, she was the one to initially hit me up and we talked all the time then she just kinda lost interest. Now this dude is way too good looking for me to compete with, feeling straight up boland saying that but gotta be a realist u know, so i don't know what imma do about it
June 04, 2012 @ 22:31:04

Inactive User

well, youre in the wrong then brotha, took too long. bitches want it when they want it. They aren't like dudes, always have a fucking soft spot of bitches they like.. What did the homie say when you told him to lay off.
June 04, 2012 @ 22:33:47
not be a cliche but so what if the nigga is "better" lookin' get back in their champ. if you still like her that is.
June 04, 2012 @ 22:34:49
Nah i didn't tell him that's why i posted, i don't know if i should let him fuck and not mess with his business or i should tell him. You know he's my man and im all down for him getting it in, i'd just preffer if it wasn't with a bitch im feeling even if im not gonna hit that.
June 04, 2012 @ 22:38:25
Thing is im charming as fuck and decent looking, she was the one to initially hit me up and we talked all the time then she just kinda lost interest. Now this dude is way too good looking for me to compete with, feeling straight up boland saying that but gotta be a realist u know, so i don't know what imma do about it

You had your chance, you didn't do anything about it and she got bored of you brah, you're a mad bitch if you tell this other dude to back off, especially because you think she might be feeling him, who are you to get in the way of feelings... Dudes better looking than you and obviously interests her more than you ever did, most relationships start off with the dude only after one thing so chances are they'll blossom into something more meaningful anyway... My advice to you is to fall back and move on, that's life for an average ass dude
June 04, 2012 @ 22:47:06
Lmao putting so much effort into putting me down smokeyface you always so mad b? It's all good, i felt like something was wrong in telling him which is why i posted here, gonna let him play that shit
June 04, 2012 @ 23:09:45

Inactive User

^^^this is what makes me respect niggas more then bitches, i swear. We respect space and other niggas. When they're spitting at some cutie we back the fuck up, but for women, they don't give a fuck if they're with someone or talking to someone if some good looking nigga rolls up with looks and money ALL women get mad hungry for the luxury dick. smh.
June 04, 2012 @ 23:26:37
June 05, 2012 @ 21:05:27
I'm in desperate need of some guy advice. So I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and we have been on a little break for about 2 weeks and in between that 2 weeks I started talking to another girl and have grown feelings for her and we already had sex. WHAT DO I DOOOO? Should I just leave the other girl and stay with my ex? Or what do you guys think. Thanks.
June 05, 2012 @ 21:14:26
Make sure that bitch you left your girl for is down for something serious if that's what you want, otherwise you'll have lost both of them and will be feeling real dumb.
June 05, 2012 @ 22:18:35
Make sure that bitch you left your girl for is down for something serious if that's what you want, otherwise you'll have lost both of them and will be feeling real dumb.

Word, sounds like your feelings for your current girl are on the way out anyway though...
June 05, 2012 @ 22:22:15
I'm in desperate need of some guy advice. So I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and we have been on a little break for about 2 weeks and in between that 2 weeks I started talking to another girl and have grown feelings for her and we already had sex. WHAT DO I DOOOO? Should I just leave the other girl and stay with my ex? Or what do you guys think. Thanks.

Fuck b, you gonna break your girls heart.lol.
Did your relationship have more cons than pros?
Honestly dude. Do what makes you happy. Only you truly know what you want. Take a night and just think about it. Be sure that the person you chose is the person that you truly want to be with. This thing for the girl might just be a fling and you guys only see the positives in her, whilst with the other chick you already have this amazing connection with each other than comes from being with someone for five years. If you get with the new girl and go into a relationship with her and realize that you two are not compatible, than you would have fucked up.
June 05, 2012 @ 22:35:33
what do you mean break? If you meant you broke up and still talking you already had sex with another girl so its like a full break up and plus its been like two weeks she should of told you she wants you back and stuff so i say go with the second girl

Ig@rickrossowens

June 05, 2012 @ 23:10:03

Inactive User

My ex contacted me telling me that im still the one she sees being with in the future. (note above that she met a nigga and did shit with him after a week) being a man of a higher species im all about the revenge on her, i dont go home for another 2 weeks. Im sure when i get back i can still pull her, she still wants the D. but idk man, i dont really want to hurt her but i do...i want to show her that she gon fucked up doing shit like. Do i drop the grudge and move on? I mean i already asked this one chick to a date shes all for it, but i feel like i'm going to use her to get over this chick and to take my revenge. I feel one heartless fuck right now guys...
June 05, 2012 @ 23:42:07
My ex contacted me telling me that im still the one she sees being with in the future. (note above that she met a nigga and did shit with him after a week) being a man of a higher species im all about the revenge on her, i dont go home for another 2 weeks. Im sure when i get back i can still pull her, she still wants the D. but idk man, i dont really want to hurt her but i do...i want to show her that she gon fucked up doing shit like. Do i drop the grudge and move on? I mean i already asked this one chick to a date shes all for it, but i feel like i'm going to use her to get over this chick and to take my revenge. I feel one heartless fuck right now guys...

Yo, don't enter into mind games with your ex son, keep quiet, keep humble, don't talk shit and move on with things in your own way and you'll come across as the bigger person. Take some time out to chill du, what's the point in jumping into something with some other chick purely to rebound/make your ex jealous... Your ex did bad by you and she knows it, there's no worse feeling than that, anything you do in retaliation is just gonna soften the blow, don't give her that satisfaction.
June 05, 2012 @ 23:54:23

Inactive User

i need more humble quotes to help me not get so pissed off. When it enters my head i feel like i get high blood. shit is so blood boiling.

EDIT: HB fam, you guys are the only ones that can help me stay cool. ya'll literally my escape when im down.
June 06, 2012 @ 00:35:50
i need more humble quotes to help me not get so pissed off. When it enters my head i feel like i get high blood. shit is so blood boiling.

EDIT: HB fam, you guys are the only ones that can help me stay cool. ya'll literally my escape when im down.

Nick nailed it though. You have the moral high ground. And if you're already doing well with another chick, you win. There's your revenge. It's not worth wasting all that effort when she already knows she fucked up and she's clearly feeling down if she wants you back despite that, rather than moving on herself.
June 06, 2012 @ 01:31:58

Inactive User

but we still talk on the phone and i keep bragging about going on internships and going places when i get back, and shit like that. I tell her that I'm humble about everything that happened and that theres no point of becoming upset or pissed i meant it already happened. and she hit me with this line "i wish you talked to XXXX so you can learn" "learn what?" "to be a gentleman" i was like, you dont have the right to tell me who i am and who i will be, Im back in two weeks and within those two weeks ill show you that things do change, im sorry if its not the way you want. (she said things changed in a week, she liked a guy and had sex and "lost" her feelings for me) after that she kinda stopped talking about the nigga, i also was like, i shouldnt be the one youre talking to about this guy because i could careless about what you two are doing or going to do.

My next thing is, what should i do from here? keep talking to her on the phone and be cool about the situation or just completely drop from her radar?
June 06, 2012 @ 01:34:25
lol why do you even wanna hear/deal with that leave it alone homie. besides that sounds boring as shit talking about some other dude and not you.
Please login first to reply.
x