The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

May 29, 2012 @ 02:18:34
Nah that's some bad advice. Definetly try to contact her if you want to. If she's still cold or doesen't wanna invest in keeping contact after that then leave it.
You say that she usually called you at night, you waited and she didn't call and then you didn't contact her.
Maybe she was tired of always having to contact you, and wanted you to do it for a change. But you didn't. She might be feeling just like you right now, or she might just be glad you're not talking, but try figuring it out before just leaving it at least.

this. call the bitch tomorrow night and if you really want it, simp. say something like "I missed our calls we used to have, what's up with that?" or "i missed you" or something. how bad do you wanna get it?
May 29, 2012 @ 05:47:12
Either way, if you ask someone to a dance isn't it out of line for them to leave after the first 30 minutes and go with someone else? Idgaf if its as friends or not, still seems sus to me.
May 30, 2012 @ 00:51:28
Too many Simpsons in this thread man, You don't gotta read all this shit, but its real rap and will help niggas out.

It's not really the generosity factor more than it is about having certain standards and principles that you will uphold no matter what. It's more about not going for certain things and maintaining an aura of respectability around yourself. Most of these 'nice guys' do anything a female wants whenever she wants and let her act any way around them and worst of all, they stay concerned with what she thinks way too much.

What rules do you have that a female must follow if she is to deal with you? What things will you say no to? If she says, "Can I chill with my male friend this weekend? He wants to invite me to a party," what will you say? The nice guy will say something along the lines of, "Sure, I trust you baby. Go ahead and have fun." Why? Because his whole mentality is around PLEASING a woman, therefore making him her inferior. A real man will be like, "Listen, don't ask me something like that again. If you're going to deal with me, it's going to be me and you... not me, you and the male homies. If you can't respect that, we should save ourselves some time and go our separate ways because it's not going to work out."

Don't worry about how your actions just directly affect a woman's emotions. Your first goal is to maintain respect way before it is about pleasing. Realize that you are not here to cater to her emotional state. That's the problem with nice guys. They don't have a personality of their own. They sort of morph into whatever they imagine the girl they are currently in the presence of wants. They turn into butlers and do whatever it takes to 'please' her. That is following, not leading. Realize that any one woman is not that important. What what she has between her legs, billions of other beings on this planet have. What makes her important is her actual personality and morals and how she deals with you and how you connect with her.

Another key is recognizing that a woman fits into YOUR program. You don't fit into hers. That's why I say have higher priorities than a woman. Have things that you are into and enjoy doing on a regular basis. These should be activities that you put ahead of rushing out to hang out with her. People like to play these phone games to give the illusion they are busy, and it works for a little while... but as with all tricks, tactics and routines, it falls apart. GENUINELY make yourself busy. You might tell your woman, "I'm about to be out here hunting, so I won't be back until 9 tonight." She will sit there and think about you, wondering what you're doing. The 'nice guy' will sit at home wondering what she is doing and waiting up on her. In other words, playing the role of a woman. Women want to wait up on a man, not the other way around. Don't be no koala bear and stay all on a woman's back.

So with that said, your life should be enjoyable way before you start dealing with a woman. Maybe you like hunting, working out, relaxing at a lounge, bowling, playing the guitar, writing or whatever. Focus on enjoying your life FIRST. Focus on handling your priorities FIRST. When you do that, you are naturally LEADING. You end up being a way more interesting person in general because you have things you like to do and are able to expose her to a new world.

If you take a woman out, either she likes it or she doesn't. If she doesn't, don't try to rearrange things next time and please her. Find another woman that's into what you're into. A woman is supposed to follow up behind the man, not the other way around. A key realization most nice guys fail to make is that not every woman, especially a pretty woman, is for you. If you take her out somewhere and she doesn't like it and is whining and complaining, that's highly likely to be a female you don't want to be dealing with.

One of the key things women love is CONFIDENCE. You can't develop real confidence by being a woman appeaser. You can never read a woman's mind and know what she wants. She doesn't even know what she wants. Therefore, you are shooting in the dark and you cannot develop confidence on such instability. By doing your own thing and focusing on your OWN interests, you can be WAY more confident, because you actually know what you want. How that transfers into dealing with the woman is that you now maintain control. Instead of saying something like, "Baby, what movie would you like to see? And would you like to go to a dinner too? And what restaurant?" you can say, "Say baby, I'm going bowling tonight. Come on out with me... and after we gonna hit up the steakhouse after." Or you can flip it up, get her input, and yet still maintain control of the situation... "So after we go bowling, we gonna go out to eat. I want you to pick a restaurant that's a little different than our usual."

None of that involves not being nice, but what it does involve is not being a punk. Women don't like punks, followers and men that lack confidence. A leader maintains control without being controlling. That's what you have to do as a man. As much as this feminism nonsense has flooded society, talking about that 50/50 men and women are completely equal nonsense, women naturally gravitate towards men they look up to and can respect and feel safe around. If all of these women wanted complete equals, they'd go mess with other women.

Negroes got brainwashed with television, rnb, and just a host of other material that promoted sucker behavior. Then they get these expectations of the kind of guy they should be, which is this goofy, appeasing character, and they find out it doesn't work and get bitter. Disappointment is the gap between one's expectations and reality. You were brainwashed with an unrealistic image of what a man should be and you get disappointed when reality doesn't reward that false image of manhood. That's why I don't really watch television, nor do I listen to RnB music that much unless it's grooving. That slow, sappy, whiny RnB is a no-go with me.

THIS is why women usually go for 'thugs' over the 'nice guys.' The thugs embody many more of these characteristics than the 'nice guy'. They don't care about what a woman thinks and they go out and do their own thing. They can take control and demonstrate their strength. They can expose a woman to a whole new world she hasn't seen before. You too can do all these things and yet maintain your generosity. Stop letting these women change you around and LEAD and LIVE. Stop trying to please women and instead focus on finding the one who naturally finds pleasure with the way you live your life.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:08:54
Either way, if you ask someone to a dance isn't it out of line for them to leave after the first 30 minutes and go with someone else? Idgaf if its as friends or not, still seems sus to me.

I think it is, definitely. I'd call her out on it, but not make a huge deal about it. Let her be the one to make a huge deal about you calling her out, then just laugh it off like whatever bitch.

Also, if this happens again, you should confront the guy about it. Grab his shoulder and say "let's go for a walk." This works particularly well if you're Italian, trust me, lol. Tell him he's gonna have a hard time dancing when his legs don't work anymore.

Haha, well even if you don't want to go mafioso on him, you're main concern is keeping the dude away from your girl at all costs. You want her to forget she even met him.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:22:14
Oh and lmao at all this "simp" shit. The expression is a joke on this forum, and taken way too far. If you show even the least bit of affection towards a lady or actually care for her you are a "simp". Fuck off with that lame shit, it's not simping to tell a girl you missed her, and it isn't simping to spend time with a girl for other reasons than to smash. You guys need to put that act away, because it's basic human emotion and all you fake g's look stupid as hell trying to act like you don't do the same shit.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:23:21
TKG speaking that real though.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:24:59
Oh and lmao at all this "simp" shit. The expression is a joke on this forum, and taken way too far. If you show even the least bit of affection towards a lady or actually care for her you are a "simp". Fuck off with that lame shit, it's not simping to tell a girl you missed her, and it isn't simping to spend time with a girl for other reasons than to smash. You guys need to put that act away, because it's basic human emotion and all you fake g's look stupid as hell trying to act like you don't do the same shit.

fuckin simp.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:27:16

Quoted for fucking truth
May 30, 2012 @ 02:30:15
thinking about gettin this plush toy for this girl i like for her birthday next week. we only chilled like 3 times is that too much?
May 30, 2012 @ 02:34:14
thinking about gettin this plush toy for this girl i like for her birthday next week. we only chilled like 3 times is that too much?

nah nigga. 3 times is good. not like you dropping mad $$$, just a lil something. i'd say go for it my du
May 30, 2012 @ 02:42:11

true i agree but TKG did have some good points mainly about having hobbies and a life outside of a girl.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 30, 2012 @ 03:10:27
fuckin simp.

Awww cute you want payback from wdywt. Dude you got a simp poem tattooed on your fat arm and you wear yellow breast cancer bracelets, fuck outta here.
May 30, 2012 @ 04:23:20

Shady as fuck, imo.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:05:19

It’s not really the generosity factor more than it is about having certain standards and principles that you will uphold no matter what. It’s more about not going for certain things and maintaining an aura of respectability around yourself. Most of these ‘nice guys’ do anything a female wants whenever she wants and let her act any way around them and worst of all, they stay concerned with what she thinks way too much.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:08:05

get her a mold of your cock attached to a hello kitty plush toy
May 31, 2012 @ 03:27:20
update:
damn this sunday is gonna be my bday and i copped this gift for the chick cause her bday is next week. mad niggas gon come through, iono if i should give it to her on sunday or wait until later on in the week.

edit: i don't know if ima see her after sunday.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 31, 2012 @ 05:14:31
i say pretend to be into it for the pussy until you guys have one last big nigga moment.
May 31, 2012 @ 09:21:48
TKG,that was a very good read.It actually gave me some sound advice to use. *daps* smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 31, 2012 @ 17:05:36
too many damn feelings in this thread

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 01, 2012 @ 02:30:40
don't know what to do about my current girl. she was just a fuck buddy on and off since september. i'd see her mostly every weekend. i knew she wanted a relationship just like a month into it, but i never did cuz i didn't want to be tied down. for some reason she stuck around for the next 8 months all the while i hooked up with girls n shit, and she says she hooked up with no one else, just made out with a few dudes. we decided to become official like a month ago.

shes a flirtatious girl, but i didnt think of it cuz i thought it was just her trying to make me jealous in hopes of getting a relationship out of me. but now that we're together i definitely calmed down with other girls, but she really didn't. she still flirts with other dudes, but i honestly believe her when she says she didnt do anything with them. so i didnt call her out

but this weekend she is going to philly with her best friend (who plays rugby my gf doesnt give a shit about it) to watch some bullshit rugby tournament. my gf is going just so her friend isn't the only girl. but she's staying in a room with 3 other dudes who are playing in the tourney. obviously i was sorta pissed she is staying with other dudes, and is gonna be going out to bars and such. she just went on vaca last week and we only see each other like once/twice a week anyways, and she just goes again. (and is going on like 3 more before summers over, her fams rich$$$)

i don't know what to do, i don't wanna break up with her (tho sometimes i feel this is gonna be best for me in the long run) like i already said comments about how i disapprove about going to philly, but i sorta brushed it off. should i sit her down and tell her if she doesnt calm down im gonna go do my own thing? and i'm prob gonna text her tomorrow while shes on the way to philly saying like "be good in philly you already know im sketched out about you staying with other dudes" faaahhk any good ideas?
June 01, 2012 @ 03:42:49
Why did you guys become official when you didn't even want a relationship?

I don't get it, man. Btw, read TKG's post above.
June 01, 2012 @ 03:53:57
Why did you guys become official when you didn't even want a relationship?

I don't get it, man. Btw, read TKG's post above.

i didnt at first, but then i like made out with one of her "friends" (some fake friend girl bullshit) and almost fucked her but i jumped ship cuz it was at a local place where it definitely almost got back to her. at that point i realized i actually cared about this girl and really didn't want to lose her. it was basically then we started to reveal feelings then we became official. i like actually dont want to cheat on this girl and fuck shit up.

and TKG's post def helped, sorta the reason why i am about to really put my foot down about philly (but i like cant force her to stay home) should i text her when shes on the way tomorrow? i'd like to do it in person but i aint gonna see her before then
June 01, 2012 @ 04:02:23
Originally posted by Inactive User
but this weekend she is going to philly with her best friend (who plays rugby my gf doesnt give a shit about it) to watch some bullshit rugby tournament. my gf is going just so her friend isn't the only girl. but she's staying in a room with 3 other dudes who are playing in the tourney. obviously i was sorta pissed she is staying with other dudes, and is gonna be going out to bars and such. she just went on vaca last week and we only see each other like once/twice a week anyways, and she just goes again. (and is going on like 3 more before summers over, her fams rich$$$)

i don't know what to do, i don't wanna break up with her (tho sometimes i feel this is gonna be best for me in the long run) like i already said comments about how i disapprove about going to philly, but i sorta brushed it off. should i sit her down and tell her if she doesnt calm down im gonna go do my own thing? and i'm prob gonna text her tomorrow while shes on the way to philly saying like "be good in philly you already know im sketched out about you staying with other dudes" faaahhk any good ideas?

Ma dude, you're getting walked over here...
So let me get this straight, there will be two girls and three jacked, athletic rugby players in one room AND alcohol... LMAO brother, rugby tournaments where I'm from are all about partying, fucking and drinking as much as you can so I'd put my foot down if I was you, why she would put you in a situation like this in the first place is beyond me, like what kinda girlfriend does that SMH
June 01, 2012 @ 04:20:46
don't know what to do about my current girl. she was just a fuck buddy on and off since september. i'd see her mostly every weekend. i knew she wanted a relationship just like a month into it, but i never did cuz i didn't want to be tied down. for some reason she stuck around for the next 8 months all the while i hooked up with girls n shit, and she says she hooked up with no one else, just made out with a few dudes. we decided to become official like a month ago.

shes a flirtatious girl, but i didnt think of it cuz i thought it was just her trying to make me jealous in hopes of getting a relationship out of me. but now that we're together i definitely calmed down with other girls, but she really didn't. she still flirts with other dudes, but i honestly believe her when she says she didnt do anything with them. so i didnt call her out

brah....
June 01, 2012 @ 04:25:46
damn i just wish i could see her in person to say whats on my mind right now and put her in her place. i dont wanna do it through texting but it might come down to it... literally in the mindset fuck this bitch right now, at least i got fall back pussy and she knows that
June 01, 2012 @ 04:27:26
damn i just wish i could see her in person to say whats on my mind right now and put her in her place. i dont wanna do it through texting but it might come down to it... literally in the mindset fuck this bitch right now, at least i got fall back pussy and she knows that

How old are you bro, if you don't mind me asking, I'm just trying to put this relationship in prospective
June 01, 2012 @ 04:30:57

How old are you bro, if you don't mind me asking, I'm just trying to put this relationship in prospective

21 im not used to relationships either, she def has more experience with em
June 01, 2012 @ 04:41:04
Damn, and she's your age? Because if so, she's far too old to be playing dumb like this. Like it's common sense, if you are in a committed relationship, you don't go to another city with one of your girlfriends to watch a bunch of other dudes play rugby with the idea of ultimately getting drunk with them and sleeping in their room. Chances are nothing would happen but even so she should understand how putting u in this situation could make you feel and I know she wouldn't like if you went to a women's beach volleyball tournament with one of your boys where you were gonna be staying with three of the players and drinking with them... Bottom line is you don't put your partner through unnecessary stress like that... Like she's clearly not thinking of you or trying to gauge how you feel about it at all...
Please login first to reply.
x