Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 9, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
$$$$$

No. I've only had her class once so far and I don't think it's gonna be that easy.
September 11, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

any of you guys ever feel as though 2 girls are playing you. Im not sure who likes me, girl a or girl b. Both are good friends and i'm not really sure who likes me.
September 11, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Pantic

Don't mess with girl friends, select one and go exclusively after her. Girls talk about EVERYTHING and they will for sure know if you talk to both of them.
September 11, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

@pantic

they both hot and i would fuck all of em theirs two more friends
September 16, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
hndlz

if a guy confessed his love and admiration for your girl and how he wants to be with her (2 months before you get together) and during you guys' relationship, SHE still contacts him(rides to places, eating out etc.) how would you feel?

im obviously in the situation and find it weird. especially when she has better friends(guys and girls) that she could do the same thing with.

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 16, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
$$$$$

Just ask her to respect you and stop talking to the dude. If she wants you guys to work out she will understand.
September 16, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
hndlz

thats been done, but it doesnt change the fact that doin those things in the first place didnt/doesnt faze her, which is what is weird to me.

from my perspective, if a girl say she love me and all that, then i get in a relationship w/ a diff girl, i would almost feel guilty hanging with the girl that wanted me.

but thanks for the response and goodluck on tuesday my brotha cool

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 16, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
CShizzle77

^^ she just likes the attention, I don't think she would do anything and obviously you don't either or else you wouldn't still be with her.
September 19, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
justinslayer

if a guy confessed his love and admiration for your girl and how he wants to be with her (2 months before you get together) and during you guys' relationship, SHE still contacts him(rides to places, eating out etc.) how would you feel?

im obviously in the situation and find it weird. especially when she has better friends(guys and girls) that she could do the same thing with.

lol , she probably cheated on you already .
There's no such thing as guys JUST wanting to go out to eat and hang out , he wants to smash obviously .
September 19, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Dino Spumoni

thats been done, but it doesnt change the fact that doin those things in the first place didnt/doesnt faze her, which is what is weird to me.

from my perspective, if a girl say she love me and all that, then i get in a relationship w/ a diff girl, i would almost feel guilty hanging with the girl that wanted me.

How old is she? If she's young, she might just enjoy the attention/ego boost from a guy she knows she'll ever get with. But I still wouldn't tolerate that shit if I were you, or if I were the other guy for that matter.
September 19, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
hndlz

There's no such thing as guys JUST wanting to go out to eat and hang out , he wants to smash obviously .

thats how i looked at things, but I feel as thouugh she genuinely doesnt like the guy in a love type of way.
but my question was if it was happening to you, how would you feel/react?

@Dino we're 20. i mean the thing thats buggin me, is after a girl friendzones a guy, she doesnt usually eat out with or ask that guy for a ride.
again this is what happened:

she friendzoned this guy,
he says "he likes her more than a friend",
she says "lolwut we're just friends"
then me nd her get in a relationship,
then after a year, im hearing they went to chilis
and one time when she needed a ride the following week to somewhere urgent she calls him if he can take her.

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 19, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Dino Spumoni

thats how i looked at things, but I feel as thouugh she genuinely doesnt like the guy in a love type of way.

@Dino we're 20. i mean the thing thats buggin me, is after a girl friendzones a guy, she doesnt usually eat out with or ask that guy for a ride.

Sure she can. It happened to me back in my simp days. I had a bitch lead me on like that for almost 4 months. She even got me to take her to a show and pay her way, only to leave with 3 dudes she met there. I wouldn't be surprised if your girl is pulling that type of grimey shit with this dude. Either way, I'd be concerned about dating somebody like that. If at any point she loses interest in you, she might just keep you around for money and general boyfriend bullshit, while possibly fucking with other guys, and she won't break up with you until she's ready to make it official with someone else. Just my opinion/heads up.
September 19, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
hndlz

damn but was that chick in a relationship too? im gonna assume not since she left with 3 other dudes... either way thanks for youre input and the heads up

hndlz.tumblr.com

September 19, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Black Donald Trump

just tell her thats a weird thing to do
September 20, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
wiznerd1

girls never understand that no guy really just wants to be JUST FRIENDS. They never get it through their thick heads they don't understand the real intentions of the guy no matter how much you try convincing them. fuck.
September 20, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
justinslayer

and one time when she needed a ride the following week to somewhere urgent she calls him if he can take her.

Sounds like you need a reality check , she cheated on you already .
There's no point of being in a relationship if you're under 25 , they're useless .

Girls fuck more than guys then hide it .
Guys don't laid every weekend , girls do .
All they have to do is spread their legs and they'll have dudes unzipping their pants .
September 20, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
backlikethat

i know exactly how ya feel. my ex best friend was a dude....

i had to put up through so much bs and it just bothered me to the point where i couldnt stop thinkin bout it.
theres more to my story but you get the idea..

this was the reason my past relationship was bittersweet.

but just break it off dude. I know exactly how you feel but trust, it'll be better for you.

even though even for me i still think about her time from time, my life's been a lot easier and comfortable not worrying about someone who doesnt respect you in a relationship
September 20, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
justinslayer

Remember when you were a little kid and if you were the first person on the block to get a super nintendo, all of a sudden all the other kids wanted to be your friend?

Remember when you were the first person in your class to be able to drive, and all of a sudden people wanted to be your friend?

Remember when you won the lottery, and people you have never seen/spoken to in years all of a sudden want to catch up and hang out like the "good old days?"

Remember when some random bish wouldn't give you the time of day when you were working at mcdonalds, but now that you graduated with an MBA she all of a sudden thinks your a great guy?

Do you see what these all have in common? Nobody in these situations would believe that those people were actually legit friends (and if you do then you are an ignorant asshat).

"Pretty much" every situation where a guy is "just friends" with an attractive girl is parallel to those above scenarios. Guys want to be friends with you because they want to fuck you. Would you be friends with someone that only liked you because you had money, or a video game? Well being friends with guys that only want to fuck you is no different.
September 20, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
TRILL Bill

every time I read this thread, it's depressing because girls are really capable of doing anything to you, no matter how much they say they love you and shit.
September 20, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
$$$$$

shut the fuck up niggas. Just because ya girl was a hoe and cheated on you doesn't mean every girl is or that @hndlz girl is cheating. Man y'all just seem like some butthurt lil kids. There are plenty of good respectable trust worthy girls. Girls cheat only if you let them. They just don't go around fucking other niggas, unless she is a super hoe, then which you shouldn't have wifed anyways.
September 20, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

every time I read this thread, it's depressing because girls are really capable of doing anything to you, no matter how much they say they love you and shit.

did you just get out of an relationship or something, that how niggas feel after being dumped.

:)

September 20, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
TRILL Bill

did you just get out of an relationship or something, that how niggas feel after being dumped.

no? I'm just saying it can happen. I never said all girls are like that
September 20, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
tmwtg

^ That's why you should learn to not get attached.

It's a lesson all guys have to learn (better sooner than later).
September 20, 2012 @ 06:55 AM

Just lost my gf last week
September 20, 2012 @ 11:56 AM
jordanfrescotty1166

WARNING: IF YOU ARE IN A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW DO NOT READ THIS THREAD. IT WILL FUCK YOUR LIFE UP. REAL SHIT
September 20, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
leejames

Okay, lets make this real simple.

HE was the first person she called because she needed a ride somewhere? .. she doesnt have any good friends that havent confessed their love for her that could of done that? I'm not tryna put doubts in your head about your girl, i dont know her. But, speaking from experience - i've been the guy that's fucked another guys girlfriend. I've heard all the excuses girls say to their partners to justify spending time with someone.

"Him and i went to chilli's" - is the polite way of saying, "he and i didn't go out to chilli's, we just went somewhere and fucked" .. and that's being real, sorry if that sounds rude or out of line, but i think you need to hear it how it is.

Be real, would she be okay with you going out with some girl to dinner when she knew for 100% that girl wanted to fuck you and who doesnt care that you had a girlfriend?

Feelin like a young simba, I can't wait to be the king.

September 20, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
leejames

Guys and girls who are just friends do NOT need to go out to dinner together if they're in a relationship with someone else. especially not when one has confessed feelings for the other... Your girl is either leading him on to exploit his feelings and gain from it, or she's doing him behind your back.

Either way, your girlfriend sounds suspicious.

September 20, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
Pantic

Lee you are a moron and you probably never had a girl the way you sprout ignorance
September 20, 2012 @ 01:11 PM
leejames

15 months in on my current relationship, happiest i've ever been. Thanks for asking though.

I trust my girlfriend 110%, she has a life outside of me, i dont feel the need to "check in" and know who she's with or where she is, because i know my girl isn't the type to cheat or put herself in a situation where it could happen.

However, this guy has just said his girl hangs around with a guy who has admitted to her that he loves her, OP told her it makes her uncomfortable and yet she still does it, goes to dinner with him and asks favours? How am i a moron? I'm just being real -- would YOU be comfortable with your girl if she was still in contact with and hung out with a guy who did the same thing?

September 20, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
Pantic

I would as long as i didn't feel threatened by him. And in most cases i wouldn't feel threatened. You say bullshit like this "Him and i went to chilli's" - is the polite way of saying, "he and i didn't go out to chilli's, we just went somewhere and fucked" .. and that's being real, sorry if that sounds rude or out of line, but i think you need to hear it how it is."

Which is why im calling you a moron. Come on that is bullshit and it shows you aren't very experienced with girls and have no idea how they think.

If a girl is with you, in a relationship, but there is another guy who has confessed his feelings for her and she rejected him even BEFORE she met you then this guy will for sure have lower value than you. As long as you just maintain that value she will never ever feel any sexual attraction for him and would never risk your relationship for him. Sure this could happen if you neglect her too much but most likely she will find some random guy and not someone she has been talking to and using for favors for a long time.

He is just some white knight that she can call when she needs a ride because she knows he will do what she asks him to, he means nothing to her.

Please login first to reply.